Speaker 1: There's room for a half dozen beers and some snackables. We're cleaning out the dorm fridge. One more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm the mini fridge, one of the greatest conventions of all time.
Speaker 1: Oh so true, so true, so unobtrusive, so easily fit in virtually any space, and yet keeps food cold, so you don't have to walk over there.
Speaker 2: Or we can have it at work, or you know whatever. You can't bring a big, giant refrigerator into your office at work, you can have a little mini fridge tucked underneath your cubicle, right, or your.
Speaker 1: Main refrigerator looks respectable and nobody has any idea what a boozer you are because you've got the mini fridge over there in the man cave. I'm speaking for a friend anyway, So we've got a little cleaning out to do. We're gonna start slightly outragey, but move toward pure delight. Who's in the mood for some pure delight? Sounds like you're about to get touched unethically, all right, Michael, We'll start fourteen.
Speaker 2: Brace yourself, imagine faking your own assassination attempt for the third time, and then everybody should have subset that it wasn't real and that you didn't croak.
Speaker 3: I wake up each morning hoping he has died. I go to bed each night hoping by the time I get up in the morning, he has died. For the love of all things good.
Speaker 2: Shocked he died. They missed again. It's America.
Speaker 4: Missed a kid.
Speaker 3: If somebody misses one more time, nobody wants to work these days.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to get out there and work. Wow, that's just a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Quickie roundup of deranged leftists saying what they said about the latest attempted assassination of Donald J.
Speaker 5: I need America.
Speaker 2: I've known two people it was back first term, but two people who they weren't I at least not out loud to the point of wanting him assassinated. But they were definitely in the every single day of their lives. Oh my god, what did he do now? Oh? Oh oh. I don't even want to look living their lives in such pain. For the existence of Donald Trump as president seems so crazy to me. How do you know it fulfills the psychological need of something? Clearly? Yeah, clearly it does.
Speaker 1: Boy. Anyway, eh, Amazement and outrage. But I promised you pure delight and here it comes.
Speaker 2: Does this need any setting up?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 5: The year was nineteen ninety and this was a video that explains here's how to use the Internet and what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh boy. The browser is the application that allows you to view all of.
Speaker 1: The information on the web.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can get it free from your ISP, or friend can download it for you on a disc.
Speaker 1: You can also buy a browser or download one from the Internet.
Speaker 2: You might want to explain what it means to download.
Speaker 6: It means to transfer a file of information from a main computer or server to your computer.
Speaker 5: And it's easy to do too.
Speaker 3: Even I know how you can download games or anything.
Speaker 2: Now you need to connect your ISP.
Speaker 1: You click on the icon and then choose connect.
Speaker 3: You can hear it.
Speaker 1: Dialing sounds weird, humped and now we're online poor in nineteen nineties. Porn nineteen nineties. It'll ruin society. Run for your lives, Run for your lives.
Speaker 2: Everything you've ever known is about to change for the worse. Except for looking things up. That's much better. Yes, And I'm not sure it's a good trade off. Oh I didn't say that, Moly, nineteen nineties. Early because we started ninety two right, kind of getting an internet stuff when we were downloading stuff at that job, that first job we got together.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it was ninety two ninety three.
Speaker 2: Man, it was so slow. Just getting text was so slow. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We were like trying to download twenty pages of text and it would take forty five minutes, and if somebody called you during that time, you had to start again.
Speaker 5: I remember if you were downloading porn, it was like, there's a head, there's a chest. It just took forever for a body to appear.
Speaker 2: There must have been very disappointing to a young masturbating Michaelangel. It's all about anticipation.
Speaker 6: The allure sounds like, you know, yeah, it builds up.
Speaker 1: Oh and I tell you what you get down to the next you got her shirt on, You're like, oh my god, I just wasted tens and it cost me fifty dollars terribly, and now I'm on a list of porn enthusiasts.
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, run for your lives nineteen nineties. Imagine ignoring all of your friends because you're looking at a screen that brings you no joy.
Speaker 2: Well, then why would I look at it? Because you're addicted, say goodbye to focusing.
Speaker 1: Whoops, this was supposed to be pure to light and then said it was just took a turn. Yeah, it took a turn. I swear I won't this one will not take a turn. This will stay on the straight and narrow of what was the phrase pure delight.
Speaker 2: To hang on a second? Hangout, Katie? Do you want to set this one up?
Speaker 1: The restaurant one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't. So this guy he goes into fast food restaurants and as he gives as he gets his food, he yells the slogan of the restaurant and why just because it's funny and people enjoy it.
Speaker 7: I will you know what what because no one pizza the Hut together three two one, no one else pizza Hut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he fresh because of America runs on.
Speaker 2: That taco bell.
Speaker 6: He was yelling live moss oh, and then everybody was yelling it back.
Speaker 1: I think to Mike was over at the Burger King that was recording him.
Speaker 2: I would like to go into Army's and say we've got the meat to absolutely think you should you go to McDonald's enough you can do?
Speaker 1: What what is McDonald Well, this is a really attractive burger product.
Speaker 2: That's funny. My kids and I we do that joke a lot. How do you how do you even attack this thing? This is a fine burger product.
Speaker 5: Wow, well, I guess that's it.