Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran phone tapped.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm dying to hear this phone tap. What's it all about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So Lauri email doesn't said, my boyfriend Dion just bought us a puppy name Rocky, and he was sick with pneumonia, and we had to pay all these bills out of our pocket. And he's such a hot head that he would get really mad if you called saying you're from the pet company and that we have to pay the bills ourselves.
Speaker 2: So that's basically what we're going to do, really, all right, So you're playing the part of.
Speaker 1: I'm paying the lady from the pet company calling to say you're paying the bills.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, Ma, I speak to Dion. Talk please, Hi, Dion. My name is Melanie Rogers. I'm calling you from the.
Speaker 1: Pando Macknight, okay, and I'm calling in reference to I think his name is Rocky, yeah, yeah, and a bill of five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you guys to pay for what was owing Hi when he was sick, when I had my medical.
Speaker 1: Bills for him, yeah, which I'm not understanding because you bought the dog, you brought.
Speaker 2: Him home and he got sick. Uh no, okay, well, then explain, explain the story to me.
Speaker 3: I bought the dog he had pneumonia. Now that before I approachased some that he had those symptoms.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it was our fault, I could see. But it's not our fault that the dog was sick.
Speaker 3: I'm responsible for the puppy, even though you guys give it to me sick.
Speaker 2: I didn't give you the puppy sick.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what happened to the puppy from when you took it from the place to when you got it home.
Speaker 3: You gotta be right, No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not What temperature do you keep your house at?
Speaker 3: I mean, tell me you keep my house at.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it a temperature where dogs can live?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The temperature with dogs of question is that.
Speaker 2: I mean, our puppies are top notch, top match my ass.
Speaker 3: My dog was sick.
Speaker 2: Maybe you fed him something.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me, right, once the.
Speaker 2: Dog was in your care, the dog got sick.
Speaker 3: Such crap.
Speaker 2: It's not crap.
Speaker 3: No dog was sick when he was at the store. You gotta be kidding me. There's no record I have it says it says like in the warranty and all the other written crap, that you guys owe me money after if anything happens to them.
Speaker 2: Not in the warranty that I have in front of me.
Speaker 1: I have all the paperwork in front of me, and it says nothing about the dog being sick when you purchased it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not bull.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys owe me the money and that's it.
Speaker 2: We don't owe you the money. You're not going to get the money.
Speaker 3: We mean, I'm not going to get them. I'll get the money.
Speaker 2: You won't get the money.
Speaker 3: I will get the money.
Speaker 2: You don't think this has happened before.
Speaker 3: Well, who of the customers?
Speaker 2: We know what we're doing. You guys are.
Speaker 3: Half assed over there. I don't know what the hell is your problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm really glad you don't have children, because it doesn't seem you know how to care for something that's living.
Speaker 2: Why are you being rude to me? I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Like it is because you're treating me like I'm some idiot or something.
Speaker 2: Well you are some idiot. You don't know how to take care of a puppy. Did you give the puppy a cold bath? Did you feed the puppy?
Speaker 1: Did you put the puppy in an air conditioning puppy genius?
Speaker 2: Did you buy the cheap puppy food?
Speaker 3: No, you know someone expensive puppy food.
Speaker 1: Regardless, we're not paying you the five hundred dollars. This is what it comes down to.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're paying me the five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Did you torture animals as a child?
Speaker 3: To Adam, what kind of question is that?
Speaker 2: I have to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: You need to see it. You're driving me up the wall right now.
Speaker 1: If you walked outside barefoot, would you lick your feet afterwards?
Speaker 3: I can't lick my feet? Sorry, have you tried? What are you? What are you getting at?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't lick your feet because they're so filthy. He shouldn't be licking his feet either.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What okay? We're just running around the circles. The point is, I've got bills here, I'm coming out of my ass.
Speaker 3: I got bills comeing out of my ass. I don't know what the hell you're paying.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying anything. You're paying the five hundred dollars. I'm not paying anything.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm not paying.
Speaker 2: If you love your animal, what is five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: It's nothing when it comes to an animal. But it's your problem. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: No, it's your problem.
Speaker 3: You bought the animal and that I'm set. Let's get this right. It's your fault, your problem.
Speaker 1: What's the dog's name again, Rocky? I mean, the poor dog is gonna have a complex as it is that you got a stupid.
Speaker 2: Name for him.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, leave me the hell long. You're paying my money and that's it. You have a problem, you know. Come to my house, Deane.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. We don't pay bills. You know why why you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: You got to me.
Speaker 2: Your lovely girlfriend Laurie wanted us to call you and play a phone tap on you. Oh don't worry. We're not from the pet company.
Speaker 3: Oh man, was the same. You guys are paying my bills.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show