Speaker 1: Wake up, wake ming.
Speaker 2: The mall.
Speaker 1: And it's a already the divs already and then Lunchbox Morgan too, Steve bred out, it's trying to put you through fog. He is running this WIGS next year. And Bobby's on the mix, so you know what this this about? It all school?
Speaker 3: I want to talk to Hannah and Saint Louis. Who's on the phone right now. Hannah, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, doing pretty good? What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: So I have a part of me is genuine part of me wants to know how much Fox feels about this. I am going to be a first year teacher out in Saint Louis this year and they've kind of done away with like supply lists and you know, shared supplies like kids bringing for school.
Speaker 6: And it's also like a.
Speaker 5: Very poor area, which I understand. So they're kind of encouraging us to put together Amazon lunch list, which makes me feel really really awkward, like putting together a whole list of things people just be like, hey, can you buy this for me? But I also want to know if a lunchbox has seen any of those and how he feels about teachers asking for free thanks.
Speaker 3: Everybody, listen right now, brace yourself. Just you're about to get angry, don't. It's not Bobby saying this, because sometimes he says stuff and I get I feel the brunt lunchbox. How do you feel about Amazon wish list of teachers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid, it's so annoying, and everybody does it. And I think what has happened is school districts see the teachers do this, They're like, hey, we don't have to give them school supplies. Everybody else will buy a form, so we'll just save the money for something else. When they know they have the money, they've been doing it for years, and all of a sudden, it's like, oh, you know, teachers making these wish lists. So that's why I put up my grocery list a couple of years ago, because I was.
Speaker 3: Like, let's there's botist groceries, because my god.
Speaker 4: Because if people are gonna be buying you all your stuff, I mean, then why wouldn't you buy me my stuff?
Speaker 7: Like it just seems crazy.
Speaker 6: She's helping shape our future.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she chose that professionally.
Speaker 3: My fault Okay, there is a bit of a validity to that point. I mean, you choose to be a teacher, but I yes, there's a bit of validity to that point. However, I do think it's a system that if we as individuals don't step into help, the system's never gonna get better. You know, it's gonna have a broken system where we don't pay teachers enough because there's not enough money and they have to do X, Y and Z extra. Then they get tired of doing that, they can't do that anymore, so then they don't care as much. So then our kids aren't taught as well, and the system's broken. So we have to step in if we can and help in ways that we can. It doesn't have to just be this. But that's why I don't have a problem with it so much. And it's different from him.
Speaker 4: But school district, she said, Oh, they already say, oh, we don't have supplies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know why, because everybody else will buy in forms.
Speaker 3: Now they don't have the money.
Speaker 4: So what's soon gonna happen is the school district you're going to pay them two thirteen an hour like waitresses, and they're gonna just say, oh, the parents will tip the teachers and what we'll pay their salary too.
Speaker 7: We already paid taxes for that.
Speaker 3: Never heard that was the thing. But that's interesting insting theory.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's a slippery slope. People.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hannah, can I ask you a question? Yeah, why did you choose to go into teaching.
Speaker 5: I've worked with kadids my whole life. I've always loved it, and I've always think of it at it and I did kind of some sealed work. I went out to the new editing field work with a charter school to have a one school, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I always wanted to work in. I work in the inner city right now, and I freaking love those kids. I think that a lot of people don't want to teach in those areas and so they kind of get the brunt of the teachers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I feel like.
Speaker 5: You know, if I can go, and I can choose to go, and at least they have somebody out there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's extremely selfless because she knows she can affect these kids live. She also knows that what her ceiling is financially. Yeah, she's still going to do it. That being said, do you have a you have a venmo? O, here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I know you don't asking for anything, so I don't mind. I don't don't don't say it on the air, but if I put you on hold, I'm just asking if you have a venmo or PayPal? Which one do you have?
Speaker 6: I have Venmo.
Speaker 5: You're gonna make me?
Speaker 3: How how much is your whole list? I don't know if I can do the whole list. It's like a million dollars. You already have a pied me to build your whole school. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I do Most of it is like two slush as, deodorant, things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, how much how much do you need?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to say for all of it. That makes you feel really really bad. I don't want you to do that. It was a It was about four to five hundred dollars for everything.
Speaker 8: Books.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna send you five hundred bucks. Leave Lee, I'm gonna have him leave your Venmo. Don't hang up. I know you weren't calling to be like, give me money. I think it's funny to ask lunch Box that question too. I'd never heard the theory of we're gonna be tipping teachers that to me, it's hilarious. I mean, it is funny. It's dumb. I think it's it's dumb to feel that way. But he gets he just has the rights of his feelings. But I will just cover this. Consider it not even a gift, considered a thank you from you know, all of us, and just please keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 5: God, thank you so much. I seriously I love you at all so much. Oh I'm gonna cry. I can't do him FI. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put you on hold. Leave Abby your venmo and I'll send it right over.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 7: What happens, you're ready fall.
Speaker 4: I won't do that other teachers, You're a Instagram they're gonna be deeming you all day.
Speaker 3: Hey, what about it's it's oh my gosh, in my idea and nauseating it is. Okay, there's a thousand of them nause eighty, you know, but I respect it.
Speaker 6: Never thought of about teachers as I like that. She shared.
Speaker 9: She's like, gosh, it's you know, they're encouraging us to do this and it's and it's awkward. And I just want to let teachers know whenever we see those lists, like we don't we don't think it's awkward. Please make them so we know how to support. Like, don't feel any shame in that we know the situation.
Speaker 3: You want to help unless you do make a lot of money. But and your superintendent, you don't need pencils, but I hear you, I do. There is no shame and ask him for help. Period. Yeah, especially if you're doing something for somebody else. I'm gonna handle this time for the newsbby a group of terrified teenagers called police in a panic after they claimed they ran into a growling, big foot like creature with glowing eyes. The recent high school graduates from southern Louisiana were camping in the National Forest about one hundred miles northwest of Baton Rouge. They reported the encounter last week. They were called seeing the large animal, they said resembled the shape the size of what a big foot would be described as nine t one member of the group, they were all seventeen and eighteen years old, call nine to one one. He was out of his mind's here is not acting although it could have been something messing with them, but he thought it was real, and he said he heard a growl and saw what appeared to be an animal that I glowing eyes and stood about five feet tall. Deputies responded to the scene, walked to the campsite. They followed the sound of their whist. They could not find Bigfoot, so they were so far no Bigfoot has been found.
Speaker 9: So they're seventeen and eighteen and they're out, like, is there anything involved?
Speaker 6: Because who?
Speaker 9: Like I one time at this party, these kids were reading these tacos that were mushroom tacos, if you know, and they started talking to the basketballs.
Speaker 3: So they could have been on edibles. They could have been drinking, who knows. But I don't know that, so I can't insert that into this.
Speaker 6: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. It could have been a FCA group, Feltship Chrisian athletes as easily as they could have been. So, but they think they saw Bigfoot. I heard double I know, but I heard the call. It did not sound like they were a messling with nine one one. It also could have been a friend who knewhe they were scaring the crap out of them. True if so, and that friends listening. Who knows to your friend you made the national news. That's good. New York posts with that story. The next story is a Houston woman was scrolling through Facebook when she saw a post. She's like, wait what It was a gift registry for an upcoming wedding for her husband and another woman. No way. On the surface, you're like, what the heck. However, when I add the rest of this, you can tell me how you feel about it. So she's scrolling she sees that her husband is getting married again or remarried now. They separated in twenty nineteen. They had not finalized their divorce because apparently he didn't want his family to think he was a failure. So he's also I think been married four times. Not that that, but it's just all this together seems a lot. If you're not together but you're still married and you post this, it's not the same as the person you're still with posting the registry, right, It could be illegal if he's married to two people at the same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like he needs to finalize that divorce.
Speaker 3: Because he is now being charge of bigamy. Yeah he's being charged. Come on, Yeah, because I think when she saw it, they weren't They still were not split, but the other couple wasn't married. Since then they got married.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, the headline is deceiving, Like I thought he was doing the whole complete double life thing where he has a family. Yeah, because it happens.
Speaker 3: It does rarely, rarely, it's so rare, but it's so rare when it does happen, we find it makes the news.
Speaker 7: That's how uh.
Speaker 3: When asked by reporters about the charges, Marcus said he wasn't aware of them and denied being married to anyone. Well, but it's a good headline. Woman scrolls finds her husband right registry. Napoleon's Pistol sells for one point eight three million dollars at an auction. Two pistols owned by the French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, with one which he once intended to kill himself with, has been have been sold on an auction for one point eight three Yeah. The guns are inlaid with gold and silver. Would you rather have this these two guns because they're together? These two guns from Napoleon or that original artwork of Harry Potter then went for one point nine million.
Speaker 9: Harry Potter. I don't want guns from Napoleon.
Speaker 3: They're valued about the same. So there's not a wrong answer here. I'm just asking what you had per to have.
Speaker 9: I'm not even really into Harry Potter, but I would if I had to choose the Harry Potter.
Speaker 7: I think Harry Potter is going to go up more probably.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's Napoleon, man, what would you want? It's historical.
Speaker 7: I don't even know who Napoleon is what. He's a short guy. I know that he.
Speaker 6: Actually wasn't that short, that he wasn't that short.
Speaker 3: You're right, he's a great leader, great conqueror.
Speaker 9: Oh, I know he's a great leader, but also maybe not totally a great guy.
Speaker 3: I think if you're going to be a great leader back then, you're not. You couldn't be a great guy because you had to make a lot of tough decisions like kill everybody and maybe even kill yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even think back then that was considered not great or a bad person. That was just what you had to do to get power. If that is.
Speaker 9: And there's probably not not a lot of literature about them and the therapy they went through to try to figure.
Speaker 6: Out why they were the way.
Speaker 3: They won't know that, right, I don't know they had that. Yeah, so I'd probably like to have the Harry Potter just to be able to display it more. Yeah, I think it would be cooler and more pop culture relevant. I think both will go up a lot in value. A passenger saves a man's life while waiting at an airport terminal after spotting two symptoms on the guy.
Speaker 6: Which were they?
Speaker 3: A woman, what.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think of? What were the symptoms and would I spot them?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's see. A woman at a North Carolina airport saved a man's life after her quick thinking in medical know how led her to believe he was having a heart attack. She is a nurse. She was waiting at the gate for the flight. She noticed a struggling King Jeffreys Jeffries fifty seven was on the same Knoxville bound flight and he was kind of snoring, like a sleep half asleep, breathing weird. And she was like, that is not normal. I've heard that before, and so she was like, I think you're having some sort of heart and he was Wow.
Speaker 9: I thought like maybe he was gonna be hunged over holding his chest.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that I would guess that one.
Speaker 6: I'm like that that I was spot but I'm having a heart attack.
Speaker 3: If I heard that, I would go, bet he's having a heart attack.
Speaker 6: Isn't your sleep apneas?
Speaker 9: A lot of times that it's that associated with Later a heart conditioner could cause.
Speaker 3: Stroke, okay, because it's like the sleep apnea that I have. It's you stop breathing, and so that means oxygen is not going into your body of your blood, and that could cause a lot of things. You have auction. Obviously, a flight got canceled after a first time flyer thought an emergency exit was a bathroom and deployed one of the slides. Have you not watched a TV show?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 3: It's watch an internet video not to know what's what. That's from s c MP, and that is the news story.
Speaker 10: Here's a voicemail we got hey, this might be fitting since Eddie just got here off. What do you call life on a bald man homeless?
Speaker 7: That's funny.
Speaker 3: You have not worn a hat for three days in a studio and the first time in my life, Eddie's just openly not worn a hat. He was balding. He kind of the ring on his head, and then we got him a hair system and he looked great. But he's like, it's just not for me. I'm want to shave my head all the way. How do you feel? I feel great.
Speaker 8: And it's been such a habit in my life to like get ready for work and go look for which I'm going to wear that. Every day I've been going to the closet and be like, oh, I don't need a hat.
Speaker 3: I've cut a little closer than that yet today though.
Speaker 8: It's dude, it's been a week and it's getting longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely cut it before today.
Speaker 8: So I was planning maybe see that shaving it once a week, but I might have to do it twice a week.
Speaker 3: I'd say, yeah, twice a week and all the good. Unless you want the ring. I don't. I think the ring looks fine if you see the ring here a little bit, yeah, but I just think you don't want the ring.
Speaker 7: I don't want the ring.
Speaker 9: The video you posted on Instagram, I was scrolling through and I I saw it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I don't watch the whole thing because I already lived it.
Speaker 3: But you didn't watch my entire video that I hosted with the show Amy.
Speaker 6: I go ahead, and I was here alive.
Speaker 9: So but as I was scrolling through, I was like, any kind of looks like good Hispanic Joe Rogan?
Speaker 3: Does he look like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I just look like Joe Rogan? No, you're you're hispanic? Okay? Yeah, but am I ripped like him?
Speaker 6: It looks like him in the video?
Speaker 3: Well, then I don't look like Joe Rogan.
Speaker 11: Like you need to kind of do your bald head. You had your head shape really yeah. Yeah, I remember when Joe Rogan decided to go bald. That was a crazy time because he had like a little bit of hair when he was doing that.
Speaker 8: Fear factor was a fear factor, and then all of a sudden he went bald. I like that was crazy.
Speaker 3: That's not work. I don't think you should be insulted by Hispanic people think I look like a white Lebron James. That's not true. What they say white is I'm like, you know what, I'll take it what it is. Let's do this. This is Melissa and Alabama.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bobby, two things.
Speaker 12: First off, you all crack me up every morning when I'm on my walk outside and I just find myself laughing out loud and the people tagging their walks and they just look at me like I'm weird. But you guys brighten up my morning. But my question was, I have only been a listener for about three years, and I'm wondering you and lunch Block when you all met. I know you guys have been gone back along time, but how did you initially meet? That's my question, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 3: First of all, Lunchbox and I met in the year of two thousand and three, so twenty one years. Dang, Lunchbox was my first of all, you guys, really man, Yeah, he was my first special. It was very special for me. Lunchbox was at a bar that I was at and I was doing a show by myself, and I was also looking for somebody to do the show. And we had like this open call just for me to meet people. And the people showed up, but Lunchbox didn't get their in time. Oh he's late. He was late, and he also was like yeah, and so he was just kind of like what up. And I was like, Ah, this guy's interesting, but he's also we were kids.
Speaker 7: Do you remember what he was wearing?
Speaker 8: Like, what was he wearing like good.
Speaker 3: Same hoodie today, same hoodie, san pants.
Speaker 7: He told me they were gonna be really big on social. They're gonna have a website and they needed people go to the website, and they.
Speaker 3: There was no social by the way.
Speaker 4: A website, yeah, website, and they needed chicks to go to the website.
Speaker 7: So I thought it'd be a per f.
Speaker 3: That part is not true. However, what happened was I said, hey, why don't you come up? And he would come up like once a week. But he had a job. He was a delivery driver at Jason's Deli in San Antonio, an hour and a half away. So he came up and he would stay with his parents again, and he didn't have a microphone, and he would just go out and do stuff. But the very first ever segment that we did when he came in, there was a women's rugby team in and they arm wrestled lunchbox and he got beat so bad. But he talked so much crap and I thought it was so funny, and I was like, man, guess so well, he kept coming back and then he was like three days a week. Then he moved back in on his parents and so then it's five days a week. But then we got on a microphone. But then he also had to get a second job. He's working at Costco at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, humiliating. It was when people would go through the checkout and they'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, aren't you on the We weren't known no, no, no, no no, we were we were a baby show.
Speaker 2: No no no.
Speaker 7: Well, and they said, hey, aren't you on the Bibybone Show. I'm like, yeah, you need help taking your groceries out.
Speaker 4: Listened to me in the morning, and then they would go get their groceries and I would take them and put them in their car.
Speaker 7: Even it real man, oh man, that was for her real and.
Speaker 3: Parents with them forever. Live with his parents forever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, same, Yeah, because I came on two years later and he was still living with.
Speaker 3: Them, but he had a microphone, he had a place to live. And yeah, I mean, I know the way to say, except he was my first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, twenty one, it'll be twenty one years in October.
Speaker 6: Never forget your first, you know, that's wild.
Speaker 3: It's been twenty one years. Yeah, but that's what's up. I appreciate that question. I've I've thought about that a long time. Those were the days. Not really we was look back at old times. We're like, man, those were the days, but really nervous, trying to pay bills, struggling your face off. I don't know, but you got through it like that. Those were the days.
Speaker 8: Like college was fine, dude. Those were the We had this talk.
Speaker 3: I was with Eddie. We were shooting too much access. We're walking on a campus and that He's like, man, what was that college awesome? Like you just got to like be in college and and I'm like what I thought he was kidding? And I was like, what isn't you You have to do nothing? He's got a class you don't want to And I'm like, dude, I had like two jobs and had eighteen hours of school and pay rent more. He's like, oh, we had different college life. Yeah, yeah, I think were I think we did. I appreciate that. You guys can leave us a voicemail eight seven, seven seventy seven, Bobby Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from New Orleans, Louisy and Uh.
Speaker 4: A man was driving when he got pulled over and police found seventy bogus credit cards in his car gets indeed, Wow, gets arrested, goes to jail, gets one call, and he calls his buddy says, hey, man, I got busted to a fake credit cards.
Speaker 7: Can you come bail me out?
Speaker 3: Guy shows up, don't tell me he's a fake credit card to get him out. That would be the greatest end of this story.
Speaker 7: Now he showed the cops fake ID. Oh yeah, fake fake fake?
Speaker 3: Hey on brand though, like, maybe not exactly, but on brand.
Speaker 4: Turns out they were business partners in this ID fraud scheme and they both got busted.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have so many that you forget which one's actually you. Like if you have a bunch of freake credit cards with different names, you have a bunch of fake id's, I.
Speaker 6: Think you remember who you are?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but which one is actually real? Though? Like it could be your name but different address, different state.
Speaker 7: It could be your picture from a different state.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do I want to be Ohio Tim? Or do I want to be Iowa Tim? Today? That's funny.
Speaker 7: Okay, go ahead, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: This is Cadence from Columbus, Georgia.
Speaker 5: I'm just want to say thank y'all for everything. Y'all do be my family through a rough time right now. We just lost our grandpa to cancer very fast, and y'all are really hoping us through a dark time.
Speaker 6: Thank y'all for all you do.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that message. Very sorry going through that. Glad that we could provide a bit of not as dark, because yeah, I know they are definitely dark seasons and there are definitely things I leaned on when I was going through sucky times, like podcasts and radio show. So we're glad we could be that for you. Good luck the rest of that sucks. I'm sorry. Here is right, play the next one right there.
Speaker 2: Hey, morning Studio. I was just listening to part two of the podcast on Monday, and I.
Speaker 10: Think Scoop of Steve gave a.
Speaker 2: Spoiler about upload. I haven't watched it in a couple of years, so I'm not sure if he really did spoil it, but I think you might have because I didn't remember this being the case.
Speaker 3: He did, and I tried to pivot it so quick and part in season one I knew he did. Yeah, if you listen back, you hear me get out of that so quick because I knew you kind of spoiled something, but isn't like the opening scene. I just I wouldn't say anymore. I wouldn'tay anymore.
Speaker 7: I won't.
Speaker 3: It was a mid It was a mid spoil. I don't know full punishment needs to happen here. But if you listen back to that, I pivot so hard because I just thought maybe Scuba stepped in it. But Amy's looking at me like it wasn't a full Amy. It wasn't a full Amy. Apologize, go back and review it elved. No, No, I'm talking about Scoo. Review Scuba to see if he needs punishment full Amy.
Speaker 6: That's old Amy.
Speaker 3: There was two weeks ago.
Speaker 7: Amy.
Speaker 3: It takes a long time to get evolution.
Speaker 6: No, I'm pretty like this was a pretty quick turnover.
Speaker 3: Was okay? I hope you guys have a great day. Goodbye everybody,