Speaker 1: I'm Honey Germy. My parents are Dominican. I was born and raised in New York City. I love sneakers and I'm a body positive advocate.
Speaker 2: I'm Carolina Bermudez soy nika a wins but I was born and raised in Ohio. I'm a wife, a mama, and a worker bee.
Speaker 1: This is life in spanglish.
Speaker 3: Did you just hear me take a big goal? Welcome back everybody? Oh you didn't?
Speaker 2: Okay, good because I'm like over here hydrating because you know we're just talking all day and welcome to life in spanglish.
Speaker 3: That is what it's all about. We just keep it all the way.
Speaker 1: Real, yem benidos. Carolina has to keep nice and loubed so we can keep talking.
Speaker 2: She said, nice and lubed. And wait until you guys hear about the con What are we going to talk about today? And that's what you're leading us in with lead.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: That has to stay because I mean seen that because Honey wants to talk about something today that I think is really cool that a lot of people may shy away from. But I love that you noticed this because I have to be honest I did not notice this about some of our favorite celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, for a long time, it's like I feel like people are not expressing their love for God, their belief, their spirituality. Like I feel like people are not putting it out there in the forefront, especially on social media, because I don't think they think it's cool, like going to church is not cool or loving God is not cool. But then I'm my very close friend aj Ramos. He is successful beyond Carolina, and he has incorporated his love for God into his social media presence. He goes to church, he gives us even prayers, and I see him as such a dope person and even cooler now that he loves God and he's not afraid to do it. And he's inspired me to not be kind of like shy about like I love God. I go to church and I see celebrities are doing it too, and I'm like, yeah, it's a movement. It's cool to love God again.
Speaker 2: Carolina, Well, you know, why do you think, though, why do you think that it has been something that's been missing.
Speaker 1: I think people saw like church and like love for God. Let's say, like awilitas me my mom, Mithia, no it's not cool because it's like no jo pereo rong, Like how do you incorporate your love for God into let's say, a social media persona that is so turned you over here on boats you're you're traveling. It just didn't have I guess, a space in people's lives, and if it did, I feel like a lot of people were holding back and not trying to put it to the forefront because of they thought maybe their image would change, it would make it better for me. I would see you as a different person that you had these type of layers, but I feel like it was just hidden.
Speaker 2: Or that you have that type of faith, like that type of strength and that connection to your faith, Like you're saying that that would make you feel more inclined.
Speaker 3: To like support somebody because you know who they are.
Speaker 2: You're seeing who they are, you know, like they're being very upfront and transparent about it. But you know, I just think in the society that we live in, it's it's really become so combative. Like I'll be honest with you, I guarantee you there are some people who might not listen to this episode because they don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: There are some people who may be so disconnected that it makes them uncomfortable, or there may be people that are so disconnected that are looking for a way and this could be the sign that maybe they need to go back to whatever it is that they believe in, whether it's you know, Catholicism or you know, whatever religion that.
Speaker 3: You were raised in.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I think spirituality, more than anything, is so important. But I do know that whenever celebrities or people that you know are out there they start talking about it, people roll their eyes.
Speaker 3: They don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: They think that they already have the blessings, you know, but like there really is truth behind it.
Speaker 3: Like I am very very centered in my faith.
Speaker 1: As am I Caroline, and I feel like I wouldn't be where I am today if I wasn't so plugged in with my church, my faith, and my God. It's it's something that you know, I feel like it makes up probably like sixty five to seventy five percent of who I am.
Speaker 2: Well, you were telling me about some of the people who were coming. I know, Mark Wahlberg is a very vocal I mean, he's even chosen projects I think he chose a movie, was it Father Stu.
Speaker 1: I love that movie. That movie is amazing.
Speaker 2: I know that when he was doing like the Junkets, when he was doing interviews and things like that, he had said that part of the reason why he felt like he got so far in his career was because of his faith. And you know how he never compromised, like going to church and being with his family. In fact, you know, he moved out of LA and he's over in Vegas now with his family.
Speaker 1: Vegas out of all places for a god, you're a man that's different.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean I think that he just wanted to get out of that fast, like LA lifestyle and things like that. And you know people used to say, I don't remember if it was the Church of Good Shepherd, and I know that people used to say, oh, you can always see him at church.
Speaker 1: It like that you mentioned that because he was doing press. I don't know what Father's too, but it was it happened to be an ash Wednesday and he was on TV Carol. Yes, he did not wipe it off like it was just like this is who I am. I went to church, I got my ashes and this is going to be televised.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean what a statement though, You know what I mean because typically when you do these things and people who don't know you know, you go to these hotels and these actors or actresses, they will do a bunch of interviews about the project, and so they have all the different outlets like Entertainment, Tonight, Hollywood, he News, all of these different outlets to go in there and you basically do like just rounds and rounds of interviews. But when you go in there, all of these celebrities have makeup artists, and here are people and they're looking at the shot and they're coming in and they're powdering them and they're doing all of these things.
Speaker 3: So for him to say, no, no.
Speaker 2: You're not going to do that, today was the day of obligation for me and I'm going to rock this.
Speaker 3: That makes a big statement.
Speaker 1: And I love when people make these type of statements, Carolina, because it's like, I'm not going to hide who I am. Remember remember when Kanye first came out, he did Jesus Walks and he said that line, if I talk about Jesus, my records won't get played. Yeah, because it's real. The rejection of people of faith is very, very real. And I got to commend Kanye because throughout his entire career up until he decided to kind of like fade away a couple of months ago, he was always very big on God. But he even had the Sunday service, and I commend him for it because rappers coming forward, black men coming forward to media and be like I love God and live for God. Unless you know your your Bishop, TD Jakes or someone of them, it's just it's just not common.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing about that too, that I thought was very cool was that Kanye found a way to bring people of a certain status and take them to a field in California and basically strip away all of the things that you know, kind of make them who they are, like the cars and the blank and they like all that stuff. And don't quote me on this because I really don't know, but like, do you think that that had something to do with him?
Speaker 3: Like with the sweatshirt, the sweatpants and the sweat.
Speaker 2: Like everybody was kind of like the same, Like, you know, everybody was wearing the same color palette. And I know that he's a designer, but I really do believe that it kind of like shifted the focus instead of making it about overall celebrities gathering here, and it made it more about what they were gathering for.
Speaker 1: And I love those Sunday services. They disappeared, he doesn't do them anymore, but I loved when he was doing them because it's like, even if some people saw it as an opportunity to be photographed or an opportunity to do something that was cool, it was connecting them with God regardless.
Speaker 2: And that's a hard thing to do. It's a hard thing to get to somebody and to really get them to reveal what their innermost thoughts are about religion or about God.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that it's challenging for a lot of people to discuss it.
Speaker 2: And look, I mean there are plenty of people who have been through the Ring or with their religions, you know. I mean I had an experience that was really kind of traumatizing earlier on, and you know, it definitely, it definitely changed my opinion on the Church. But like, my faith is so strong that I had there was no way. I'm like, this is what I believe and this is who I am. You know, in a nutshell, I was basically not granted confession by a priest because he told me I was living in sin because I was living with my husband or my boyfriend at the time with Mark, you know, and yeah, there are rules, and no I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't following those rules.
Speaker 2: But I think that I felt such shame and I almost was like wow, like here you have a person who's actually active, like I actually believe, and I actually do all of the things that I'm supposed to do, and You're not going to grant me confession because I'm living with my boyfriend. So it made me pause and made me reflect and think do I want to be aligned with this church? Like do I want to be aligned with some of the things that they stand for. So I really went through a tough period just personally, you know, with my relationship with the church, and you know how I felt about it. But you know, I found my way back, and there are certain things that I'm just like not okay with and you know, I have to find a way to work through that. But you know, I think that it's a very personal thing for a lot of people to talk about.
Speaker 1: It is, and we we do have some celebrities that you know, are very vocal about it. Carolina and let's say ectoral father. He was. He was a reggaeton artist in Puerto Rico and he lived that life, you know, like chains this that he was not into church at all, and now he's a preacher, like he totally gave his life to God and this is what he does.
Speaker 3: What about the guy who's was it Farruko?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Farruko too.
Speaker 2: He won't sing badpas now because he said that he's completely been, you know, he's seen the light and he doesn't want to talk about drugs and things of that nature anymore. And I'm paraphrasing because I feel like I remember reading an article about him years ago.
Speaker 1: You know, it was it's crazy because this happened during the pandemic, and I remember his team was like, honey, we want you to interview Faruko and I was like, yeah, yeah, no problem, let's do it. Let's do it. We did hair, makeup, we did everything. This was out in Miami and like half an hour before they were like, he can't do it, he can't do it, he can't do it, he can't do it. Like okay, okay, okay, no problem. But they were like very like I guess a little frantic next day, he goes on stage in a concert and he just has this breakdown, Carolina and just cries and weeps and just says he gave his life to the Lord. And you are right. He doesn't perform bad Bas no longer because he just doesn't stand by the message the song has. And it was his biggest song of his career and he doesn't do it. And God bless him, man, God touched him.
Speaker 2: It's really important, I think for people like that to, you know, tell people about their journey though, you know. And then I wanted to ask you about a couple of other people.
Speaker 3: That you were mentioning to me.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that right after the breakway. So, honey, you were telling me about some people like you.
Speaker 3: Were mentioning the Rock.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not very familiar with the Rock and him being so vocal about I know that he's very generous. I know that he definitely like took care of his mom and dad, and you know, I believe one of them has passed. And you know, I know that he's always been a very kind person, but I never really saw him as somebody who was very outwardly outspoken about his faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's kind, of like in the same realm of like Steve Harvey. You know, they're cool, they do what they do, but when it's time to talk about being thankful, they always mentioned God. They always mentioned their faith, and they're not hiding it. They're forward with it. And I love the Rock for that. Your boy, Justin him, he's he's amazing with the God thing.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Justin Bieber. And see that's where I feel like it's tough because why, well, Justin Bieber was associated with Hillsong Church.
Speaker 3: And did you ever watch the documentary on Hillsong Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want to pair him.
Speaker 1: With with with that, I don't know why I want to separate him.
Speaker 2: But see that's the unfortunate thing though, because that was the association there, right like when he when he started coming like being vocal about his faith and how you know, he really connected with the preacher and the guy's name is escaping me.
Speaker 3: Now I forget it.
Speaker 1: Carl Lentz.
Speaker 2: Carl Lentz, yes, yes, yes, that's the unfortunate part of this. You know, it's because you get these people who get this opportunity to really highlight things that are important to other people. And then they I don't know, they just do a dirty you know, I mean, for lack of a better term, I don't want to like because I also don't know the ins and outs and all of the facts about the church, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But again, I know I know where you're coming from. It's like he was making it cool, like everybody was going to it was.
Speaker 3: Hill it was a movement. It was I went to hill.
Speaker 1: Saw in Jersey. They had they had some services in Jersey and it just felt good. It was good, it was young, it was hopeful, it was music.
Speaker 2: Was current, like they were trying to bring you in. And then it's like.
Speaker 3: You see all of these ex Jose's honey.
Speaker 2: I was even trying to go to a Hillsong service from Long Island one time because I was like, what is this was so cool?
Speaker 1: Right? And there there are a lot, a lot, a lot of cool churches. Like when I am in Miami, I go to vou and Rich Wilkerson is the pastor. He actually married Kim and Kanye and he has like the dopest movement out in Miami. If you're listening in Miami, you don't go to church and you want to experience something dope and get close to God. WU Church is the spot. It's kind of like the same way Hillsong was, minus Carlinz being involved.
Speaker 3: So but that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you get this guy out there that you know has this opportunity to really push forth the message, and then you have all of these exposs of these ex employees discussing how completely toxic it was, how there are allegations of you know, inappropriate relationships that he had. I believe that he cheated on his wife from you know what I had read what I saw on the documentary. And again, these are you know, I'm saying alleged because I wasn't there. I don't know, but you know, where there's smoke, there's fire, and that is so damaging, you know, because then there are people who are really on this journey.
Speaker 3: And that's what bothers me about it.
Speaker 2: It's like, there really are wholesome people who are looking for something to believe in.
Speaker 3: There are people who are looking for that connection.
Speaker 2: And then when you take that and you do like I said, like you do this to it, it's just like, well, then no wonder people have trust issues.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to start with, we should only idolize God. This man is just reading the word of God. We shouldn't idolize let's say, Rich Wolcusen, Karl Lenz, Timberlake, like, we shouldn't idolize any of them. Yeah, they're leading us, but let's not put all our faith and trust in a man that is just like us.
Speaker 2: No, it's very true, you know, And you have to find that space where you know, Look, there are so many impressionable people we've gotten involved in like cults and who have followed these and I don't want to call them religions, but they followed these.
Speaker 1: Groups where natics like fanatic, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: They're searching for something and then once they experience something that traumatizing, who can blame them for not trusting or wanting to be involved in something like that?
Speaker 2: You know. So, I mean this is like a really really tough one because people are it's just such a personal relationship.
Speaker 3: That you have with God.
Speaker 2: And now look, I mean I'm raising my kids both in the Catholic and Jewish faith. Were an interfaith family, so there isn't anything that we don't discuss in our family when it comes to religion, which Our hope is that our kids will have a broader view where they'll be more accepting and more understanding of people that have different religions. You know, we told them, we're like, you know what, We're giving you the tools with these two things that we know, but that doesn't limit you to that when you get older, if you want to study different types of religion or theology or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: They want to pick out the turn and study it, that's on you, I.
Speaker 2: Think exactly, and I welcome that teach me something, you know what I need So no for real, because like.
Speaker 3: I'm just so open to it.
Speaker 2: But there are also families who only have this myopitay like this, they only have one view and that's it, and they don't allow.
Speaker 3: For exploration, you know.
Speaker 2: So I just think that as we continue, as my kids get older, my hope is that you know, you turn on the TV and you see that, like, there are certain people who are against certain religions, and there are certain people who, like you know, are targeting different religions. And that is so absolutely horrifying to me because you would think in twenty twenty three we would have more of an open view, a more welcoming view, you.
Speaker 1: Know, unity, tolerance, like we it's humanity. It's like, how are we still committing hate crimes based on faith and religion? Like that blows my mind?
Speaker 3: Mmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm. Yeah, it's just it's so crazy. And you know what, but that's like the world that we live in.
Speaker 2: So, you know, as uncomfortable as it makes people, I think that we have to have these conversations and be open to having them because so many people are unwilling. And the thing is, it's like, just because you believe something that I don't, that doesn't make you a terrible person.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, especially when it's faith based, like we're both trying to become better and you know, connect with a higher being just on that strength with the same.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I always say to my boys, you know, there is always something more, There's something higher, there's something that is unexplainable that you know is responsible for us. And I always say to them, you know, at night before you go to bed, I mean because I pray, you know, I want you to have that relationship where you feel that connection because it's such a beautiful thing once you experience it, and I know, you know what I'm talking about, honey, because I know that you're very deeply rooted in your faith, and that's what I want for my boys.
Speaker 3: And that's why I told him.
Speaker 2: I said, you know, whether it's this or whether it's another religion, like, I want you guys to feel that goodness in your spirit the way that I feel it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It's hard to explain.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I love Carolina that you're giving them this gift so early in life. It's not that they have to go through. Let's say Carlos Santana, right, he attempted suicide seven different times, Carolina.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He has since given his life to Christ, and he's openly said that he plans to become a minister once he's done with music. But it took seven suicide attempts for him to find the Lord. But you're instilling this in your children at what eight?
Speaker 3: At seven?
Speaker 2: And then but oh my gosh, I just got goosebumps. You know what, God told him. No, you're not right. You are there for a reason. You have a purpose down there. That's the reason why he's vibed. Did you ever see the movie A man called Auto? No? Oh, my god, Hanks, Oh honey, I need.
Speaker 1: To watch I saw the preview and I was like, I don't know. I'm gonna watch it tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: After the story that you just told me about Santana, you need to go and watch this film. I was watching it on my way on a plane back from LA I was a disaster.
Speaker 3: It was crying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I wasn't even it was ugly boohoo hooing cry, like like, oh my goodness. And it talks just about like it's not your time, you have a reason for being here.
Speaker 1: Oh stop, Carolina, don't don't take me down that path because I've always told you. I know I have a calling on my life. I don't know what it is just yet, but I do know it has to do with leadership and it has to do with God.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, would you ever see yourself going into kind of like a ministry of some sort, because I know that that's something that you had mentioned before.
Speaker 3: You Know.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is like I always talk to my friend Aj. He even narrates for like prayer apps. He's very in tune with God and his religion, and he tells me all the time. There is something there. We're going to figure it out. You have a light, you have a calling. We just got to figure out what it is. But I would love to even if it means like, okay, stop, no more celebrity news, stop, no more celebrity interviews, I would switch all that Carolina to serve God and to help people find their faith. I'll turn it off today, I'm telling you, but I gotta find I gotta find my group. I gotta find my people. And I got to really feel like this is it, this is the day, and my mission starts now. And I guess my data is not here yet. You'll see it, don't worry, you'll see it till then we'll be here.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Well, on that note, we're going to take a break and then we are going to come back because we have to answer your questions in the salon.
Speaker 3: So all right now we're back.
Speaker 2: I mean, man, this was like not a heavy episode, but a heavy episode.
Speaker 3: But I feel like in a good way.
Speaker 1: You know, a deep episode. That's what. That's the way deep as absolutely.
Speaker 3: I like deep better.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we ask you guys to send us your questions Life in Spanglish at gmail dot com. And we sometimes get different types of listen. I have answered some of these not on the podcast because I feel like some of them are so personal and I don't want to be airing out your dirty laundry.
Speaker 3: But you know, we pick some of the ones that.
Speaker 2: We feel like are a little bit more relatable to people. But definitely definitely let us know. You can always hit us in the DMS. I'm at the real Carolina, Honey you are.
Speaker 1: I am Honey German on Instagram, and if you want to reach me anywhere else, I'm just playing on Honey German, the only one out here in these streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, so basically, we ask you guys to send us your problems and then we want to hear all about it, and we try to help you with some solutions. I will tell you most of the time, Honey and I do not agree.
Speaker 1: So Charlena gives the good advice and I'll just tell you advice that might get you locked up.
Speaker 3: You stop it.
Speaker 2: No, we both keep it very real and very true to who we are. So we got this letter and it says, dear Honey and Carolina. I'm writing in because I'm currently going through it. My best friend let's call her Rosa. Just told me she needed some space in our friendship because I am too attached. We have been practically inseparable, almost like sisters for about ten years with no issues.
Speaker 3: But recently she.
Speaker 2: Got a new boyfriend and I noticed that she's been acting different. I want to bring it up that it could be the new boyfriend, but I also don't want this friendship to implode. I'm not sure what to do and could use your advice. Sincerely from Luisa. Okay, well, here's what I get from this letter. At it, your girl got herself a new man and you're getting cut out of the equation. There is not enough time being distributed among all people, and I feel like you're feeling a little bit slighted.
Speaker 1: It happens a lot, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Like the way she put She said we needed some space in our friendship because I am air quotes too attached. I feel like I'm hanging on to that because like, did the boyfriend say something to her?
Speaker 3: Is she feeling some type of way? Like what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: It could be. I feel like when people enter new relationships, they want to give all their time to this new person, you know, you're heavy, you want to not hang out with nobody but them. So maybe she did mention it, like, yo, I'm neglecting my best friend. It was always about us. It was always every day her, We talk all day. And he probably did say that girl's too attach to you. You're gonna have to tell her to fall back if this is gonna work for us. So it could be that the guy told her, or it could just be that maybe she's just like, I need some breathing room. Ten years is a long time, especially if she wasn't in a relationship those ten years that was her relationship.
Speaker 3: No, but they didn't have issues.
Speaker 2: I would I would see if like they had a roller coaster friendship like up and down always, Oh she's not talking to me this week. Oh you know, we had a falling out here or there. Ten years, no issues, and now she's got this new boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I will remind you men come and go, women come and go.
Speaker 2: But real true friendships, those are like gold. You know. I saw a meme the other day that said long distance friendships because that's what I have with my best friend. Long distance friendships are like gold, because this is a person who's rooting for you, who's crying with you, crying tears of joy, tears of sadness with you, who's there to support and love you? Like, Friendships don't come easily, especially now in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Three, so especially as adults. How about that, Carolina, How hard is it to make new friends as an adult?
Speaker 2: Well, now Luisa is saying she wants to bring it up, that it could be the new boyfriend, but she doesn't want the friendship to implode. That's the hard part because then it's like she is going to immediately become defensive if you bring up her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, you're not gonna you can't say nothing like, yo, your new man is breaking us up, even though it might be real, because I know a lot of women that it's like every time they find somebody new, they disappear. What happened to Fulana? I know, like some women are like that, And it just might be that this is what's happening here, and you're not doing anything wrong. It's just she's wild open off a new man and anybody and anybody that she can cut out to give them more time is feeling.
Speaker 2: It, I know, But then you know what I also feel for you, Luisa, because this is a tough situation to be in. You want your friendship, and you know, you didn't tell us whether or not you like the new boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I didn't really get a whole lot out of that.
Speaker 2: But what I think is happening here is that you're kind of being put to the side because of the new man. And I would approach her and just be like, hey, I'm totally like down to give your space. I know you have I would I would actually approach it this way. I would say I got the message. I'm not upset with you about it. I'm upset that you know we're not going to be spending as much time together. But I understand that you have a new boyfriend and you want to explore that. But you know my feelings. My feelings matter too, and you know, I just really hope that we can still continue to be as great friends as we were in the past, because you know, I never want anybody to come between us. But I want to give you your space and I want you to explore this relationship. But it's almost I don't know. I feel like I'm being wishy washy kind of let her know, but don't let her know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, Carolyn, I've seen memes where they're like, oh, you know you're best friends when you don't talk for three weeks and then you send the memes and everything is fine. So it's like, maybe the friendship doesn't need to be so intense or let's say time consuming. It's like, I understand it's your homie, you're used to it, but you know, I fall back for a little bit, see where they goes, who knows this relationship? My end in a month and boom, y'all back at it. But it happens when somebody gets into a relationship. The dynamics change.
Speaker 3: Definitely dynamics changing. You know what.
Speaker 2: Maybe I wouldn't say be a third wheel, but maybe you could get a group together and maybe you have to know the new boyfriend a little bit so that maybe he can kind of like, you know, warm up to the fact that you're going to be around, you know what I mean, Like, maybe he can get to know you a little bit more because maybe right now all he knows is what she like. He sees that you guys were so tight and that you guys were best friends.
Speaker 3: So instead of.
Speaker 2: It being you you and them and making it like a third wheel situation. Maybe arrange something where all of your friends can come through, right, Like, then, it doesn't look like you're trying to just single him out and make it awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she's down to like include him, I don't see why it would be an issue. I think throw a barbecue, invite him. You know, I've gotten to know my friend's significant others. Maybe get you a man and just start double dating too. You get your girlfriend back, but like, girl, let's go out with the guys, and then you just hold her hand behind his back.
Speaker 2: Honey, it's you stop that right now? What are you advising her? And by the way you say it, like it's so easy for people to just be able to find a boyfriend right now, she is not trying to find a man to just keep up with her friends.
Speaker 1: Listen, your new girl, your girlfriend's new man. But like, yo, way to Homie's at what's up with of cousins? You ain't got looking boys? Make it okay?
Speaker 3: I love it? I love it, you know, I don't know. I think maybe just it all comes back to communication.
Speaker 2: Letting her know that you do know. And look, I'm happy for you. I love that you have this new boyfriend. I know we're not spending as much time together, but you know, whenever we can do something just us or if you want to come through, I'm going to invite everybody. We would love to get to know him a little bit more. I think that's the better of a pro which because ten years is a long time for our friendship and you don't want to lose that.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna lose it. Just give her time to explore every little nook and cranny that manbody and she'll be back there.
Speaker 2: You go, well, I mean, I guess we solved all of life's problems. So if you want to ask us about your situation, you can always hit us up. Like we said, I'm at the Real Carolina on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I am Honey German on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back next week with another episode. So please make sure you guys like and subscribe and leave a comment. We love to read through your comments, and seriously, we do this because of you, so thank you, thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Lifens Banglish is a production of Life Bence Banglish Productions in partnership with Iheartsmike. We through that podcast network