Speaker 1: Forever, ladies and gentlemen, Sydney Washington. Hey Sydney, she's backing it back, back back, Sydney's back. Sell me, he's back. He's back.
Speaker 2: Hey guys. So Sydney, you've been back for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: And I am so sad. Yeah, no, I'm back, and this weather is garbage. And uh, the weather wasn't that nice in La though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I spoke to you and you were like, it's cold. I have to wear my leather jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's not cold. Then, yeah, I was cold. I was like, that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to show all of my neck, all of my back, all of my crack and your crack. I was trying to show my labyas and that did not.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: His friend is gonna be sixty four degrees on Saturday. That's not enough.
Speaker 2: You could put one lip out.
Speaker 3: No, it's not enough. It's not enough for a short Nope, I know it's not enough for short time. You know spring has sprung.
Speaker 1: Friend.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful. I had a great time.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I didn't anticipate how amazing it was going to be.
Speaker 1: I really didn't right, because you've never been in LA like long term.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I didn't at all.
Speaker 4: And it was just wow, like people really took me in and was like, oh my god, let's do this, let's do that.
Speaker 1: That's the greatest feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just like I was appreciated and loved and I was like, and you.
Speaker 2: Were like, do I even have friends in New York? Honestly?
Speaker 3: So, I swear to god. I was like, damn you sweat sweat your God. I was like, do I even know what a friend is?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I can't believe you said that to me on my podcast. Honey. I was out there promote promo, promo, No I saw you met Star. I was doing so much out there. You met a bunch of people who listened to the podcast I did. There was so fuck I forgot every single name there was just I don't know not the star.
Speaker 2: We already know you.
Speaker 1: Writer.
Speaker 3: Dieceis like you basically don't live in the mansion. Okay, okay, gonna live in the poolhouse.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But there was so many people who were like coming and they would call hey, d m.
Speaker 1: Me, Hey, I was here.
Speaker 4: You don't listen to the podcast like why don't you come up to me and hug me.
Speaker 2: I love hugged and they're scary.
Speaker 1: Know you're so pretty and you're so meat on stage and you made fun of that white guy for wearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did do that.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of that, a lot of slender of the straight men.
Speaker 1: But they were here for it. It was just so exciting.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wish I knew how to drive, because that would have made things better.
Speaker 2: But where would what would you have driven?
Speaker 1: Friend? A car?
Speaker 4: I would have rented a car. Oh okay, I would have rented a car.
Speaker 3: And you know, it wasn't like I was drinking or anything like that, so I driving would have wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have been everybody in La drinks and drives though, so that there's that, Well, I'm not everybody.
Speaker 3: I can't drive, and so things were far out, you know, there was Burbank, Santa Monica. It was just I was just like, why is everything an hour apart? It was a lot.
Speaker 1: But for people who've never been to La, La, like, if you look at the city of New York and all the tall buildings, you smush it and everything spreads out. That's what LA is because it's like it's kind of like a city and kind of like a suburb and kind of like and it's it's like Queens. Basically, La is like.
Speaker 2: Queens for me.
Speaker 3: Everything in terms of how far everything was, it was just like Harlem to Brooklyn that everything was so fucking far, Like on the map, it looks like it's close, but then it was like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Then when you zoom out, you're like, oh, it's an hour because of traffic.
Speaker 3: And it's just like people were setting meetings around three o'clock. I was like, why, why is anything after three okay, because it's gonna take me two hours to get there.
Speaker 1: You sound so la right now?
Speaker 2: The four five to the one oh six park Baby.
Speaker 1: I hadn't listen. I had a nine dollars Smoothie. I'm in a different text record.
Speaker 2: Smoothie.
Speaker 1: I have flex seeds and I drank half of it and I was like, I don't even want the rest. That's how rich I was.
Speaker 3: That was the first week, and then I was like, damn, I wish I would never do that other happen.
Speaker 1: Damn I spent all my money on that smoothie.
Speaker 3: I was an equinox, like, oh, this is my life now. And then I was like, I'll never be back. I'll never be back. I only brought one pair of like gym clothes and I wore that to every hike.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you had different I thought it was one a series, like a photo shoot series.
Speaker 2: So you just had dirty ass pants on.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my friend had washed h and dryer. I washed everything every day.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 3: People were attractive there, but there was nobody to cheat with, like, just nobody.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, I really must love Adrian. There was nobody to cheat with. No nobody see, no attractive black women, no nobody, No attractive white women, nobody that I was like, oh this is worth it. No no cute dot o, no, no truck girls. No, there was no baby. I wanted to fiddle with nothing. Well, I love my girlfriend. I love her.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: There's literally I'm not attracted or I'm asexual. See it's either I love my girlfriend or I don't want anyone at all.
Speaker 1: I feel like people listening are like, you love her, but you were talking about her like she didn't exist for like three months. Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. I did it for the pilot job for the pilot for a job turned down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said actually no, actually you know and AKA they said no.
Speaker 1: So it's fine. It worked out.
Speaker 4: You know, people people are sad in LA, y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't get it fucked up. People are sad. They just have cars, and so you have cars to be sadden.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So and then it was just.
Speaker 3: So weird because it's like I had all this energy and everybody's like, why are you so happy? As they were like what cocaine around when you're like, I'm not in fucking New York. That's why I'm just excited to be here. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: But the cool thing about being out there right now is so many people from here have moved there, and it's like, oh, it's like New York with Palm Tree.
Speaker 2: It's helpful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is hard to be in a different city where you don't know nobody, but like when you know and Sydney has more friends than any person that I know. That's what they said in LA.
Speaker 2: Because is this true?
Speaker 1: They said that too.
Speaker 3: They're like, Sidney, you are popular, popular, populard Regina George, that's me.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not. Maybe you're Gretchen Wieners. Why Gretchen, because you're not mean enough to be Regina George. I am pretty damn mean. The way that you're saying py damn mean is not very mean. You're right, you see this you here's the base.
Speaker 2: Of my voice.
Speaker 1: I'm Regina George.
Speaker 2: No bitch, you just want to be Regina George.
Speaker 1: Okay, then fine, I'll beat somebody else, but you definitely not Regina George. Friends whatever, I Andrew, who is Regina George? This because I got a new phone.
Speaker 2: I got a job.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, as being mean because Sidney wasn't here to keep to balance out the mean this thing she me into my yang. If I'm by myself, I'm just mean. But if Sydney's next to me, she's like Ray. And then the person that I'm being mean to is like, oh okay, they see you too, Yeah, okay, I'm not alone.
Speaker 2: She's really mean.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It was weird because I was like, I was still in the group chats, you know, I was still in the Yeah, we still spoke every single day.
Speaker 2: I was still in the New York group chats.
Speaker 1: But it was just it was different, you know what I mean, time difference and just you know, she was sending different like reaction shots. It was like, Sidney, why did you say that?
Speaker 2: I know I was off. It was a little off, but it was fine.
Speaker 3: It was me and it was like, oh, you're gonna facetimey every day. You're gonna call every and I didn't. And she was just like, cis when you gon call. I was like, you said I was gonna call and and do all this shit, and I was like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. Ran out of data app, No, I dude, the data was going. Yo.
Speaker 3: When you run out of data and then try to get your uber, yo, it's going to take forever because it doesn't upload. It takes like a long time to get an uber, and then when the uber's coming, it doesn't sync up, so it says that it's five minutes away when it's really three minutes away, or say it's three minutes away.
Speaker 1: When it's really No, no, no, no. The uber app has been slacking because it'll say that it's five minutes away and the.
Speaker 2: Car will be outside. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: Like anytime I order an uber now, if I look out the window, the app will still say it's a minute away and the car will be waiting for me.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know, they're paying for it, so I just I wait a little bit.
Speaker 3: I should have asked the listeners to send me, you know, Uber uber rides. That's what I should have really fucking so they can track you.
Speaker 1: No, just like send me ubers. I've been.
Speaker 3: I took so many freaking ubers and it was just like the drivers were all horrible, every single last one of them.
Speaker 1: Everyone, because all the Uber drivers in LA also want to be performers, so they're like, oh, I want.
Speaker 2: To be where you are. Oh you're going to a Netflix.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're saying you get me a meeting with the sea, and it's like, no, Brian two stars.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Caesar and Netflix. He's obsessed with the pod and we had lunch and we trotted for like, I literally want to live with him. So we're gonna text him after this and be like, Caesar the Pod and we miss you.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody named Caesar A tow Caesar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, but I was close. It was brutus, but thank you. You know, Marie and Amina still did the knitting factory without me, and it was three or four phenomenal weeks and without Sydney and then Sidney came back this week and it was like, wow, did we even have shows that she was gone? Because Sydney got on stage and the crowd was like a little bit like hey, and she was like, oh, I didn't fly three thousand miles for this raggedy ass energy, and she got them together real quick.
Speaker 2: The show was great. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: Well Sunday, if y'all haven't been to the Nintia Factory yet, you are dead to us. Why would you not?
Speaker 3: It's a free show. It's on a Sunday at nine pm. And if you don't have a day job, I will have a day job next week. But if you don't have a day job, you should be out.
Speaker 2: I coming to the diner this Sunday.
Speaker 1: I am him. I will definitely be there. Nothing will stop the diner.
Speaker 2: Nothing will stop.
Speaker 1: Nothing will stop. And my mother way up.
Speaker 3: I love the dinner and we we recap everything there.
Speaker 4: And do you guys have a place where you recap shit?
Speaker 1: The diner is our cheers? Is our cheers? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is our central perk?
Speaker 3: Is our I don't know cafeteria and and said it not set.
Speaker 1: It off in the city. Yeah, is cafeteria where they know they were in a different place every time they met up. Really yeah, Sex and the City, they like, were never in the same restaurant more than twice.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true. They had one cafe that they would go to all the time.
Speaker 1: They went to all the cafes all the time in Sex and the City. Listeners, Listeners, I've seed someone to google that tall sexy gay producer Andrew.
Speaker 2: You do look very tall and very sexy.
Speaker 1: You have a skin t ginge on today. Are people sliding into your dms from the show otherwise?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, listeners, I want you to slide into gay producer intern dms.
Speaker 2: You forgot there were tall oh gay, tall producer sexy.
Speaker 1: In turn, it's fine, and yeah, the episode last week or whatever we were talk talked about klayak and sliding in your d ms was hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: The dick was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Listen, you think Clay Aikin's dick looks one way, and then you see it and you're like, oh, it was quite nice.
Speaker 3: And then I saw another dick when I was in LA I saw James Franco and damn it was James Frankle got a good dick.
Speaker 2: It was delicious.
Speaker 1: It looked like as a lesbian. I was like, delicious. It was how did you see James Frankel's dick? Don't be skipping out on details.
Speaker 3: No one had a dick pic with his face in it and he's so dumb and there was like seamen coming.
Speaker 1: Out of it. It was it was crazy, do we need to bleep this out?
Speaker 2: Should a family podcast?
Speaker 1: It was who got a James Franco.
Speaker 2: Jerk off dick pit?
Speaker 3: It looked like a thick klbasa, Wow, it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Pork sausage illness. James Franco is problematic, Andrew.
Speaker 4: He is problematic, but I was definitely like.
Speaker 1: He likes like little girls, oh, like like college sophomores. Fuck, who is not a purse?
Speaker 2: Yes to come after?
Speaker 1: He was like he didn't. He didn't he teach a class at like NYU for like a semester so he could bang his students.
Speaker 3: I have some tea on James. Okay, okay. My friend used to hang out with him. They were making out or whatever. They were supposed to hook up, but he never had sex with her. And he would read his book to her that was like supposed to be his like sexy time. He would read to the bitch and I was like, and she kept telling me, all, I think he's gay, and I was like, no, girl, he just doesn't want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: They would like out and hang out. He was trying to teach you how to read. Yeah, he's like, I think he thinks you are literate. He read you a bedtime story. I know somebody who knows somebody who banged Leonardo DiCaprio. He only has sex with headphones in from the back, like, he will not let you make eye contact with him while you have sex.
Speaker 3: That's not true. My friend actually had sex with him as well. And she said the dick was not strong.
Speaker 2: I know, dick is weak.
Speaker 1: The dick looked like saggy dad did.
Speaker 3: It was like it was, you know those like little boats out that you on Titanic, that life rafts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, life rafts, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: The dick was like, you know, Titanic didn't have enough life rafts and Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't have enough dick.
Speaker 2: I mean there is yeah.
Speaker 1: You heard her friends, folks, but Leo, but James Franco, goodness, he I was really surprised.
Speaker 2: I was blown away. Strong dick, but doesn't want to use it.
Speaker 4: No, he uses it, just not on my front.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yeah, this is your friend that also banged me DiCaprio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, ah, she entered. He's got a good record.
Speaker 1: Where is she meeting these rich beige dukes?
Speaker 4: I can't say, but she she has a great record.
Speaker 2: You don't say. Let me see who she took pictures with.
Speaker 1: She doesn't take pictures.
Speaker 2: She doesn't don't know you. I'm trying to see who you took.
Speaker 1: All my friends are off except you and Amina. I have to take everyone off. You know, you deleted all your friends like it does anybody else have? Do we have another thing, miss celebrity sex story?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, since this is a time in the place to tell it, the listeners haven't heard your voice in seven days.
Speaker 2: In a friend I.
Speaker 1: Heard Reggie Bush. Reggie hows like the penis was smelling, I.
Speaker 2: Have cheese on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before the before the baby, before the wife and all this other stuff. So while he was with Kim Kardashian around that time, No, I think before he smelled before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I heard that he's really cheap, very cheap.
Speaker 1: Well, you know these professional athletes, football is a full contact sports. He knows he's not gonna play forever. He's gonna save the money. Yeah. Also, what does that mean? He was he was getting uber pools for the girls.
Speaker 2: What is really cheap? They didn't have Excel.
Speaker 3: He went he went to the Bahamas with this chick and like he was cutting corners, corn like he didn't want to tip, he didn't want he was just very very Oh my god, I didn't want to wait, I have Oh there's another one.
Speaker 2: Yes, my legs are open. Friend, what's the story?
Speaker 1: A rod I read long, long, long, did.
Speaker 3: Not see it, but the friend was definitely like probably one of the biggest she's ever been with.
Speaker 1: Alex Rodriguez for Jennifer Lopez, you know, because she deserves Okay, he think the biggest ring because you know Mark Anthony not Mark Anthy might could have a big dick.
Speaker 3: I think he does. You could tell you got that like skeleton face. Yes, he's got the lazy eye. It's always been the lazy eyes.
Speaker 1: Dudes.
Speaker 2: It's like you.
Speaker 1: Didn't believe it, Yeah, but I feel it.
Speaker 2: You think that's what he was singing when.
Speaker 1: You know he gave her to he gave her to twins he gave her twins. Yeah, so you know it wasn't that boy in Vitro. You don't think they were having sex.
Speaker 4: Well, I think they were having sex, but I think didn't like Jay love.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think she got you know, like a healthy like strong Yeah, but I think he's got lazy swimmers though, really yeah, like his eyes. Yeah, why do you think, Anthony, I think they but chat that to the fallopian tube.
Speaker 2: You're so dumb.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait, Okay, so it came out recently some porn star said that a Rod was in her like. He was texting her up until when he proposed to Jennifer Lopez, asking for three sons and sending sending her videos of him jerking off yikes, up until he proposed to Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Well that's why the rings so big. He's like, you know, I gotta love baggage, bitch, do you know what I mean? And the ring gotta be huge for you to not to look at that no more, not even care no anyway.
Speaker 4: And I heard that likes when you play with his butt.
Speaker 3: Okay, good for him, like a little butt, like little light butt blaye, like butt plugs. But I'm lying about that that's a lot of it sounds hilarious.
Speaker 2: And then, as we all know Derek Jeter, when he has sex with.
Speaker 1: You, he gives you a gift bag and a signed baseball. Well, I will say, how many signed baseballs of Derek Jeter do you think are floating around New York right now? Well, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I was there on his first date when he was with his now wife.
Speaker 1: You were there, I was there. I was there on the first date. But he was so nervous.
Speaker 3: I've never seen someone more nervous to meet someone because.
Speaker 1: She's like a sports looks like, she's gorgeous, she's young. They all date models. I'm not I'm not understanding by this particular.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was one No, no, no, that's how I knew that he really liked her. How nervous he was, Derek Jeter wife, and and she was paying playing.
Speaker 1: Let me see Hannah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean Hannah looked regular.
Speaker 1: No, maybe she maybe she's had her than when she how she photographs, But she don't look like somebody that like somebody. No, she's pretty, but she's not somebody that I feel like i'd be sweating over.
Speaker 4: She's stunning in real life.
Speaker 1: Okay, gorgeous. She photographs not as good.
Speaker 2: Let me see that picture.
Speaker 1: I think this because she just just look through Google images and you're like, oh, yeah, this is a tie. She's tired. She was coming down from mollything. But look how you look he got he got a bunch of sodium in him. Now you know he's not hitting the gym no more? Yeah, dad face, No, she looked better than this. This is definitely like after baby look or whatever. He was so nervous. He was drinking so many vodka sodas. His hands were shaking like they were.
Speaker 3: Talking, and I could just tell, Oh, this is when a guy really likes you.
Speaker 1: He acts like this. He acts a little autistic. She looks kind of like our friend Yess.
Speaker 2: Yeah she does. Actually yeah, yeah, we'll go ahead, Jess. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he's a he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He was cool. I heard he has herbies. Oh I heard that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I heard his dikes. Are we turning to Wendy Williams. She's stepping down and weird List turning up? Did you hear that she relapsed this week? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I heard about that.
Speaker 1: She got drunk and she's been sober for x amounta but she relapsed because allegedly her husband's mistress had a baby this week. Yep, and he and his mistress have been together for ten years. Yeah, he and Wendy been together for twenty one.
Speaker 3: So if you're with some money for that long, they got to have a whole family on the side.
Speaker 1: That's just what they don't got enough, they got to you gotta leave them. No, you're not allowed to bang me and then bang somebody who's not me.
Speaker 4: Well, if you have enough money, you should be able to do both.
Speaker 1: Just saying, but it's not his money, it's her money.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just being he's.
Speaker 1: Her manager, so he's making money too, but it's still her money. He's getting ten percent of her money. She needed to cut his dick off. Oh, Lorena Bobbit, I'm Lorena Bobbit. It that being said, I mean, they say that she relapsed on Monday after her show, and she still showed up on Tuesday, ended her show. So shout out to her.
Speaker 3: Way black women quirking, we're always showing up and showing out.
Speaker 1: Okay, truly, she wanted that check. The part of the wig wasn't cricket or nothing. It wasn't as Q.
Speaker 2: It was straight.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you when I relapsed the next day, I looked magnificent.
Speaker 1: I just said I was glowing. Friend, I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: You didn't know.
Speaker 1: You had had no idea. Yeah, so the week.
Speaker 3: After it'll hit her. It'll hit her and you'd be like, oh, your boys are sunking in you know, like.
Speaker 1: Commercial.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 1: Remember when she fainted on stage in the in the the Lady Liberty costume. She came right back, strong black woman. I mean she fancied. They went to commercial. Everybody was like oh, and then we came back and she was like, hey, guys, I overheated.
Speaker 2: And it was like, did you did you overhet?
Speaker 1: Friends?
Speaker 2: She's like, you know, my insulin was low. She just needed a little look on got the Graves disease. Yeah, I s popped it.
Speaker 1: And it was like okay. But her show is not live, yes, or it's life it tapes. I don't think her show was live.
Speaker 2: It's not live. No, it's not because.
Speaker 1: Remember we we watched it.
Speaker 4: They pre taped the one that we were on.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was on the show, but I didn't do I wouldn't. I've never gone to see the show we did. We went to go see it. I didn't go with all of you guys. It was all the female comics that when I wasn't there. You don't ever remember what black friend you was with?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yikes.
Speaker 1: I think it's Live out of New York or maybe it's live to tape. They do some pre tape stuff. Yeah, yeah, yes, Fridays taped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so they shoot.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you producer, Wendy expert, Wendy Watcher, how you doing? Okay?
Speaker 3: More in the Gossip News. So Cardi b was drugging and Robin dudes when she was a stripper. Okay, let's snap for that.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this moment, because do you remember when I auditioned for that movie to be a stripper last summers and I didn't get it because my butt's too small and my boobs are also too small. It was shut up also because I can't really act. But I was in there reading and they were like, you're so funny. Are you a comedian? I was like, this is not a comedy, Like I was trying to act and they didn't think I was good. But the movie is starring Jennifer Lopez and Cardi B. Was just added to the cast of that movie, and the movie is about it based on a true story about the strippers in New York that were drugging men.
Speaker 2: I know feeling their movie.
Speaker 4: I know those strippers, Sidney got some good as I have.
Speaker 3: I have good gossip on them. Now let me tell you. I will say this on the record. These guys that were going into these specific ship clubs were not ship They were not shit. Do I think that men should be drugged and robbed?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, yes, yes in a strip club outside of strip club, absolutely not. But but but but but but but yes. People were commenting because Cardi B is in this movie now, but she was saying that she was doing this also. She admitted to it. She was like, I had to do this to survive, and it was like to survive you were already and then went home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was making a lot of money as a stripper anyway she did.
Speaker 2: She was problematic.
Speaker 3: But the guys that were going there that I there was one time and the girls who were drugging these dudes were bricks, right, It was like they were not it was it Derek Jeter's wife, No, no, no, no, no, These were unattractive women doing the stunts, and you're just like, this guy is getting a dance from this chick. Why would you even anyway? The eyebrows was so thin, why would you even trust this stripers?
Speaker 1: So like a nineteen nineties bro? Yes, very very Julia Styles saved the last dance.
Speaker 3: Bro Yes, but I would hear and I'm actually low key extended friend of the stripper who used to do it.
Speaker 2: Extended friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you went to the cooking No, no, no, you I heard shared some meals. No, I heard about the cookouts.
Speaker 3: I heard about it via via phone, via phone, and they would this would they do? They would sometimes it would be ketamine. It was mainly they would get them kate out. So if you do k which is horse or cat? City, stop saying it's cat because you did it that one time. Is horse tranquil It was the one. The ketamine I was doing was cat.
Speaker 1: They don't give cats ketamine, friends, Yes, they do.
Speaker 3: You have to, you got you have to put cats to sleep too. It's something else is anyway, But how do you know ketamine is horse tranquilizer.
Speaker 1: If you google it right now, this is horse tranquilizer. A cat is the is tiny compared to a horse. They're not giving them the same thing. Oh, shut the fuck up. Maybe they were giving them cataminete.
Speaker 3: I had the ketamine. I had the ketamine whatever. So they were getting them kate up. The type of drug in that they were doing. They were not putting Roofie in their drinks. They were not doing that. They were these guys were asking for the drugs and they just would get fucked up.
Speaker 1: They would get too fucked up. Well, one of the men that they did this too, was like a dentist or something. They would get them drunk, drugged up, and then they would max out their credit card. Yes, they would have black cards, right, So they ran this man, this poor dentist, his AMEX all the way up. He messed up his credit and I think he lost his kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know he had a wife.
Speaker 3: A lot of these dudes would come in and they would have fucking other families and they would not admit to what was going down because they're like, I shouldn't have been there anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, but just because I go to a strip club doesn't mean that I'm gonna be cheating on my wife.
Speaker 2: I might just want to see some titties.
Speaker 1: So so why don't you just stay in the main room. Why do you need a champagne room to see these titty.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what their thought process on that was. But like maybe they were drugging them in the uh in the main room and walking them into the champagne room.
Speaker 3: Okay, But some of these guys would actually it would be an ongoing thing. It wouldn't like they would get drugged once and then they kept going back. They would come back and then some of them would actually, hey, I'll meet you at the store and buy these things.
Speaker 4: Like, guys change stories all the.
Speaker 1: Time, and there was tons of times in the nightclub they would just said that we drugged them, and it's like, no, dude, you had five bottles of grey Goose, Okay, we did not drug you. You drug your damn self.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, I'm gonna call AMEX and have them dispute the charge.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk to AMEX, then talk to them, tell them to take it off. We're still getting our money. I mean, we're seeing did you do your chargeback? If you want to listen, I don't believe in drugging and robbing men. But unless I will say that if men were drugging women, they're not going to just rob them, they're gonna rape them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know Cosby they were.
Speaker 1: They were calling the hashtag on Twitter was surviving Cardi B. And they're like, how is any different than what Bill Cosby did?
Speaker 3: Because she wasn't different. She wasn't raping them. Because it's different.
Speaker 1: She was taking their money, which money that they already had. They had a plethora of money.
Speaker 2: You know, money doesn't grow, you can't take it with you when you die.
Speaker 4: Friend, she was just helping you take some of the money off your shoulders.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that you should drug drug men. I don't think take their money, but like you should definitely be taking men's money if you're a woman. Absolutely, if they're if they're coming in the strip club, they're there to get It's a business, right, And so when you go in the champagne room, that is a different life altogether.
Speaker 3: Like you're not just there to see some titties. You almost low key want to get your dick suck right.
Speaker 2: Almost low key.
Speaker 1: I feel like most men wake up in the morning and their first thought is I'm notes today.
Speaker 3: And there's men who don't even walk out the house with money, and they're like, I'm gonna get my dick.
Speaker 4: Suck as freaking lou Listen, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: When they're going in that champagne room, it's not like, oh, I just want to see some titties in my face, I want to get to no amber, Yeah, it's it's like, oh, if my dick come out and then all of a sudden it's in your ass, then that's what it is.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what they pay. Wow, that's why they're paying extra money.
Speaker 3: And so then okay, so then here's the insider trade. So then they would have the waitress, right, the waitress would be in cahoots with this, like because she was bringing the drink, she would bring the drink. No, no, but you can't just get drinks in the champagne. You have to buy bottles. There's a there's a minimum. Oh you want to be in the room for this? How you got to pay like twelve hundred dollars or fifteen hundred dollars. So they would get the waitresses who are really good at like Coherston. You should get this dumb and you should do this, and so they're getting extra champagne that they don't need.
Speaker 1: And then that's when they oh, well, we also want to get coke, So they would get coke, but it would really be kiddymene and then they would be kate out. So it was a lot of stunts.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like you worked one of these shops.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: You came in to pick your purse up.
Speaker 4: One time I was there.
Speaker 3: I heard everything. I was getting the low down, dirty shame.
Speaker 1: I was low down, dirty sh and I would say that these girls were definitely greedy. They didn't have done it for a little while and then sucked. But you do it and it works and you get away with it, so you just keep doing it right.
Speaker 3: So but then they would tell me stories about the guys who would come in and think that they own them men. They would be like they would just assume that, oh, you can put your finger in me and all those things, and so it's like a back and forth. It's like, you do this job, you know what you're supposed to do. You know these guys are gonna be touching you. But then there's guys that get out of hand to there.
Speaker 2: Just then listen.
Speaker 3: Just because the security guard is there doesn't mean that they're security.
Speaker 1: Since the beginning of time, men have been problematic. Yes, they get out of hand. They do what they do what they want. And let's think. Let's talk about these stripers for a second. Right, some strippers really are just stripping to go to college. They do it, they leave, say, some strippers can't get out of it. They have no other choice, that's what they're doing. That being said, I'm not going to be in the movie. But Kiki Palmer I think got my role. You know, she did to us because I feel like me. People have said that I resemble you know, Aquila and the Bee. So it's like, wow, is that me in the movie? If you see the movie, it's me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But Kiki is a little she's show old ticket, ticky bo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't see that in you. I don't see that in your feature.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't see the ticket? No, no, no, no, I see you as mean. You're very mean, mean but grounded.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it seems like you get half hugs at home.
Speaker 1: Half We don't touch it enough, we don't touch there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so now all these guys are coming at Cardi B and they're like, oh, you know all about the r Kelly and then Michael Jackson and it's like have that same energy for Cardi And it's like absolutely not. I like it like that, I'm blasting at you like that. She said all she wants is money. She made a whole song about it.
Speaker 1: She trademarked, She trademarked it, and people were upset with her about that because they were like the Kardashians were saying it first, and it's like, no, they weren't. They can't even okay, okay. I was like, I've never watched the Kardashians, but I feel like they know, they never I know for a fact that they didn't come up with the phrasing. Black folks gay drag.
Speaker 2: Drag queens have been saying it.
Speaker 1: Black folks in New York have been saying it when the cops come, like that's just something that has always been like our venue. Aul. Yeah, people are saying that the Kardashians were, like Chloe used to say it on the show. Apparently, I don't. I don't know, I don't watch it. I don't have no idea. When was the first time you heard it. Do you remember these gay people? It was the gays, and the gays took it from the black blacks. We know that, we know how it goes, you know, we know the paramid this is, this is the scheme. Yes, it's uh, it's black women that come up. Black folks come up with culture. Then the gays take it, yep. Then white gays take it, and then white women take it from the white gaze and then they say it's boxer.
Speaker 3: Breaks and yeah, and once the white women take it, then it's like and we stopped saying we got to cancel it, and it's it's all all the way corny.
Speaker 1: Listen. I heard I heard a group of white dudes say throwing shade the other day, and I was like, shade is canceled.
Speaker 4: They have a whole we're not saying that they have a.
Speaker 3: Show called throwing it's been canceled. It's two white folks I saw.
Speaker 1: I keep seeing like the bus ads, it's a podcast called Throwing Shade. Don't listen to it. You're listening to this podcast. Meanwhile, what is the unofficial expert doing. We're not on a bus. What's up with that? We're on a bus, but we are number sixty two on the top.
Speaker 2: We're number listen.
Speaker 1: We we were top one hundred comedy podcasts. So you guys need to, you know, keep commenting and subscribing so that we can be on the side of a bus. I low key heard that Oprah's listening to the pod. Yeah, Oprah and her. You know Gile's best friend, Hey, Gayle Stedman I heard is a big fan. He's huge Sydney talking about kidding me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He loves, he loves. He writes me all the time.
Speaker 3: He slides in my DMS and was like, keep up the good work, daughter, daughter.
Speaker 1: I'm his daughter, while Stedman is your dad. Yeah, Stedmand Washington. I never knew his life. I love he changed his last name because when he was with Oprah. Does anybody know Stedman's last name? He is like cher yeah or Beyonce share look it up and Stedman Graham.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's Graham.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yeh, I'm putting on the see I put all my chips on Graham.
Speaker 2: It was Graham.
Speaker 1: How did you know?
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's so where you don't remember the names of people that you actually fucking know.
Speaker 2: But you know Seven's last name, that's seven Graham, Sidney's dad.
Speaker 1: That's the Sydney Elizabeth Washington Graham ray back to us, So did you miss me? Did you miss me? Friend Sidney? Of course not, of course I missed you. But like also, I've been really busy and it's been kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been.
Speaker 1: Doing this show for a year and it's been five weeks and it's like it's seven more weeks left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, yeah, seven more weeks.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work. I'm very proud of you. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: It's you could do it.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. I see what you're doing, and I was like, nope, I would not.
Speaker 1: I would not.
Speaker 3: Eventually you would see on my face that I'm like, I don't want to be here. I don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: I already had, we already did that episode of the show where I was like, this is dumb and I don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: And it's just me sitting there, arms crossed.
Speaker 1: You know. We have a little earpiece and I keep taking it out. They're yelling at me. I can't even hear them. I'm not doing this, yes, beyond I'm going off the prompter. I don't care. I yelled at them in my earpiece the other day, which is because the segments that they had is doing we didn't want to do, And I was like, why are you guys pushing stuff on us that the hosts don't want to do? Like this is if it's a talent driven show, it should be our voice is like, if we're not happy about something, and we're not excited about something, it's very obvious. Drag them, Okay, drag that job. That being said, you know, I'm just trying to do this job until it turns into a better job.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hey, Disney Marvel.
Speaker 1: Young needs somebody because Disney has that new streaming service that's about to launch.
Speaker 2: It's going to be the new Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're pulling all and Disney just bought twenty first century Fox, so Disney owns everything now, so all those Fox movies and all all the Disney stuff, all the Marvel stuff, everything ABC is Disney Disney.
Speaker 2: So they're pulling it everything off of Hulu and Spotify.
Speaker 3: I am Disney, I am sober, and you know I'm I'm a Christian gay, so like, honestly, I'm.
Speaker 1: Perfect for this is that what City Washington dot com says A Christian day, CHRISTI day, I'm a Christian gay that also uber pulls and donates to the poor. Delivered Sydney is safe delivered. Yes, look Christian. Yeah, yes, gone merch. We're gonna put that on a back of hoodies. A Christian gay. We need a merch, Marie, we need merch. We need catchphrases. How do we we have catchphrases? We don't have merch listen listeners because people have been messaging to me about the kunt and Gaunt shirts. Yeah, as soon as we get below to the iTunes.
Speaker 2: Top top Listen top.
Speaker 1: Twenty, Yeah, that's how we gotta do it. That's when you guys will get some merch, but that you have to buy. We're not giving away merch.
Speaker 3: But I did learn in La it's all about cross promotion. It's all about getting on podcasts that have a lot of viewers, I mean a lot of listeners.
Speaker 4: Yes, And in La, the way they do pods.
Speaker 1: It's a freaking business Like. It's not casual.
Speaker 3: It's not like show up with no makeup on and with your your ponytails and whatnot.
Speaker 1: People are done I feel personally attack you point it to me for both of those things.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing megaprint?
Speaker 1: I have my eyebrows on because some of us have high self esteem and we don't need brows. Okay, you left your house with brows drawn on.
Speaker 2: I have god.
Speaker 1: Quite high confidence.
Speaker 3: After la it was impressed, all right, they told you they called me every queen in the book, impress all of that.
Speaker 2: Didn't call you duchess. No, No, I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: No duchess. I was all set with that. You know, Meghan duchess, who cares she's preggs. It's fine. No, but they do it like a business. It's like it's insane. Like every every podcast I.
Speaker 3: Went to, I was like, oh, this is all y'all do. Yeah, y'all just and the host just be letting the guests just do the work, y'all.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even believe that.
Speaker 1: I believe you went to these podcasts and they thought they were gonna be able to run it, and you just took over all these podcasts. They weren't trying to let you do all the work. You just stole all these people's podcast That's not true. So Sydney's podcast. Now, that's not I don't do that. That's your things. You have done podcasts together, and we took over plenty of podcasts together.
Speaker 4: Maria is a takeover type person. Shot me Sydney if.
Speaker 2: We had Sydney.
Speaker 1: You were in La doing coudaitas of these people's podcasts. You went out there and they're like, welcome, I guess, and you were like, well, let me see what you're doing, but let's talk about who you are. Just switching because I think you missed doing this podcast so much while you were in La. I think you missed doing the podcast with me. I did miss doing the podcast with you, Okay, but I'm saying Sydney. It is not an insult. But I know for a fact, when you get on a microphone with somebody who's unprepared.
Speaker 2: You steal their light.
Speaker 1: I don't steal okay, Andre, I mean Andrew, Can I call you Andre now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Andre a to Andrews Shaquana Andre Shiquana hot toss Okay.
Speaker 3: No, that wasn't the case. It was just like, I want to make sure that I'm selling myself. I was like, I need to be very own brand. These people don't know me.
Speaker 2: I have to. I have to come with it. I have to make sure that people want.
Speaker 1: More, you know, I know, I literally just did the podcast for the for for us.
Speaker 4: Literally, I'm always thinking about you, Marie, Always.
Speaker 1: Thinking about me, yeah, the pod, thinking about me, thinking about the pot Okay, me though, I think about you. Okay. You know we had that episode with Alana and I felt like we were trying to have a breakthrough, but you were still breakthrough. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, Marie still won't say I love you.
Speaker 1: She just won't say it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you why you need that from me?
Speaker 1: Friend? What do you mean because we're best friends? Man, you're evil? Who's evil? You? Girl?
Speaker 3: You started to give me real hugs lately, and I feel like you're talking about it feels good. I can't admit when you're like being nice, it makes you weird.
Speaker 1: What you recoil, Sidney. I don't know why what you're doing, and like what this tactic is that you got for the last twenty minutes of the podcast. But it's very weird. Why is it weird? I mean, Sidney, let's let's unpack this, Okay, Let's let's talk about it. When was the last time somebody said I love you to you.
Speaker 4: Oh, everybody says I love you except you.
Speaker 1: You're the only one. The Uber drivers say I love you. You're the only fucking one. Marie. Wow, I feel we're gonna we're coming up on five years? Friend? Is it five years? Years?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well hold on, let's let me see five years. I have to go on Facebook for when we became friends. But it's I think it's in July. It might have been in July. We might have been we might have started being friends in June. How long have you had an Adrian been together? It will be five years in August. Okay, well, there we go. We met in like May June.
Speaker 2: It was like early summer. Yes, it might have been mad.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna do for our anniversary? It's anniversary? Well, our producer Andre said he was gonna cook for us. Yeah, Andrew, can you cook? We don't trust you anyway, Andrew, look like you'll be boiling me. You don't wash your hands.
Speaker 3: You just be tossing salads with your hands that you haven't washed. You washed the salad, but you didn't wash your hands. You washed the salad, but you don't wash your hands.
Speaker 1: Wait more more, Marie, Maurice Slander. Marie, you've been looking great on the show. Listen, can we talk about this credible? First of all, none of my co hosts want to put makeup or put no looks on you, Like, give me makeup everything, give me hair, and I will wear that eight hundred and fifty dollars off white jacket.
Speaker 2: You are a star.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's easy to look better than them because they don't care. They're just like, I'm gonna just wear your sweatpants and I'm like, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you wear that.
Speaker 2: But you're with two men. And Sandy's like mad chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's very like, she's chill, she's super alty, she's very like she not gonna throw a heel on, and I'm like, whoa, I'll put those balenciagas on. Let's do it. That's the only reason why I would want to do it with you is just to like the looks. Did you see Isa Ray's Essence magazine cover. Let's talk about it. Sis is engaged to an Afrikaan Afrikaan afrika can't and I'm just so happy for her. She's glowing, She's so is that what it says in the article she's engaged. No, it doesn't say I had to do my google. I had to be on my.
Speaker 3: Young, black and fabulous tip. I had to go to the blocks she been. They said she's been with him for ten years.
Speaker 1: Just imagine having a secret boof was in the shadows and then all of a sudden you just pull out this ring in a cover like woop. It's like crazy. Wait, is she wearing the ring on the car. Yes, she's wearing the ring. See, people are saying it's not j Lo ring. Oprah Magazine says they nobody's confirming. Sis I read her alleged fiance. UIs something I sent you a Lewis DM.
Speaker 3: I sent you a picture I definitely looked together. I sent it to the group.
Speaker 2: I did not see the photo. Friend. You know you ain't got no datus, so maybe it ain't going through. Shut up anyway, I'm happy for her.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that she's with somebody who understands the business. Oh yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: Not all up and through like he's not trying to be in her nice he's very.
Speaker 2: Not when he's bob though. He look yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh the hairline was receding. I see it. Okay, great. Oh my god, he's nice. To look at this guy.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when you're when you're like a public figure, that's gonna be you, Marie, You're gonna have a whole boo and nobody's gonna he not even gonna know he's my man. Yeah, you gotta you gotta keep it under wraps, you know. Like I mentioned Carrie Washington, she's married, she got two kids. We've never seen the kids. We only see her husband. He was like a football player. I guess he's retired now. I guess he wasn't that good. But she you only see them together on red carpets when she's like at the White House. He don't walk the carpet with her any other time. He'll meet her at the seat. I meet you inside. That's beautiful, it's I mean, everybo doesn't need to be in your business all the time.
Speaker 2: Adrian would not stand for it. She would not go for it.
Speaker 1: She would it would just not I would feel like Adrian doesn't like taking pictures like that. She doesn't like taking pictures.
Speaker 3: But you, it's all about the well, I want you to want to show me around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I couldn't date no woman because she's I want, I want, I want, I want you to want people to see me. Yes, like I don't want you to, but she would be like, no, I don't want to, but she just wants the invitation. And I'm like, what I'm bringing Marie. Y'all.
Speaker 3: I was in LA and like five people thought that you were my girlfriend. Five people They're like, oh, she, where's your girlfriend? I was like, she's in New York. She's got a show. She's like, I mean, no way has a show. I fucked that up, but I was like no. They're like, you know, it's so.
Speaker 1: Great that you guys are like so beautiful and talented and funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, Adrian's funny. No, she is funny. She's been Actually.
Speaker 1: She's funny, and she's like the right amount of mean about it. That's why I like her.
Speaker 3: Y'all get along too well and it's just annoying. But anyway, they thought it was you, and I was like, absolutely not. I would not date somebody in comedy, never, and they wouldn't be Haitian and I.
Speaker 1: Too would never do.
Speaker 3: I was like, that would be abusive relationship, No way.
Speaker 1: Abusive because I'm Haitian, or because.
Speaker 2: I'm yes, because you're no, because you're Haitian.
Speaker 1: I'm not abusive, friend. I've never struck you more than twice, never have more than twice. Yeah, yeah, I mean people see what they want to see. I mean, you post whole photos of you and Adriana hugged up for her birthday and people are still like, oh, Sidney spread is like, oh Marie, your girlfriend, Marie the comedian, and it's like they see what they want to see. I was at a show and I'm so happy for your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I said, why she's on Vice, I said, Marie. I said that, bitch, no way, she's happy for your girlfriends Like why, like because she's with me.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, because she's on Vice, and they're like I was like, I was like, my sister, Marie, my sister Michael Legg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My business, well, I don't know what business we have, but we.
Speaker 1: Have the what we have Undifficual Expert podcasts and we're now at twenty five on the charts.
Speaker 2: On that hed Tunes Hot one hundred charts.
Speaker 1: Honest, honestly, guys, we are just you know, all we had to do is pick up the phone right next to you. We don't even got to be your phone. And subscribe to the podcast. Subscribe and comment too. We love comments. Oh, the comments have been really good.
Speaker 2: They've been really nice. I love when people are like, I almost got to kick out of class for listening to the podcast. It's really beautiful. Why are you not learning nothing?
Speaker 3: I was very very happy about the comments that I've been getting and just the love that people are blessing us with.
Speaker 2: We deserve it.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you watched broad City last night, but we were in was our episode on last night? It's it's gonna be tonight but this is coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we watched it last night.
Speaker 1: You saw us, and I I mean, unless they cut us out, but I don't know why.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't.
Speaker 3: Somebody message me and they were like, I saw it at south By Southwest.
Speaker 1: We are in the very last episode of the last episode ever ever of broad Sitter and the Last People. Oh my god. Alina Glazer was on the podcast No, No, No, No s and m was on the show m hm okay, but she was on the podcast. She did a great job and we had a good time. Wait are the title this should be name names, name names, Yeah, because is that what it's gonna be? You fucking did the name you? Your name dropy? Name?
Speaker 2: Name dropping should be the name of name dropping.
Speaker 3: That's what we do because we owe so many celebs. We're fucking low key Wendy Williams today.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that we Is there anything that we should we miss?
Speaker 2: Disgusting?
Speaker 1: Oh the USC people. First of all, USC remember I did the show there last year. Yeah, it's an expensive college. But why do all these celebrities want their kids to go there. It's not that good of a school. It must be community college for rich people because they spend all that money for.
Speaker 2: The kids to go. Doctor Dre's daughter's going there.
Speaker 1: Aunt Becky from Full Houses kid is not going there anymore.
Speaker 2: She got like kicked out.
Speaker 1: And then uh, the Desperate Housewives Lady Shameless just bets. Okay, So they explained to me what happened. Not really guilty, he's not guilty. No, he's still guilty. He just they dropped the charges. What does that mean? Okay, So we had a little The vice lawyer came and spoke to us about this. So what that means is if the case had gone to trial. Most likely stuff about the Chicago Police Department would have came out that they don't want to come out because they're so like messy and shady and nasty and gross. So the state attorney decided to drop the charges. Oh that's like O J.
Speaker 2: Simpson then, doesn't mean O J.
Speaker 1: Simpson went to trial and they said he was not guilty. Sis, it's a completely different thing. But he definitely did it. Sure, but there was some loopholes that I'm not throwing in. I'm not gonna say nothing about Chloe Kardashian's dad, Okay, but uh, but the but the mishandled that case, and that's why the Jerry was like, he might have done it, but the cops are messed up here. Yeah, but Jesse was charged with sixteen felonies. He did some community service and then he was like, he put up the ten thousand dollars bond and he told them they could keep it and they were like, oh, okay, we're gonna keep it. But also a lot of crazy crap that the Chicago Police Department has done was going to come out and they were like, y, right, so the state So the state the DA said that, but the police department and the mayor and all the people are upset because they're like, well, we worked, you know, ten thousand hours to solve this and blah blah blah blah. And it's like, yeah, but y'all was probably planned and stuff. Yeah, what about all those cases that you lied about? And it's like, take this L, take take this L. Take the L Chicago Police. Right, So, I mean, what's next for Jesse? Is he gonna be in a movie? No, we can't trust him. He's so much more visible now he's.
Speaker 3: Visible, but it's still like a bad taste in my mouth. It's really Yeah, I'm kind of like you are a drama queen.
Speaker 1: I mean you know the game. Yeah, y'all are dramatic. The cay is the Blacks very dramatic.
Speaker 3: I'm not the same gay as Jesse, so sorry, I'd still take the train.
Speaker 2: So he's a different type of gay.
Speaker 1: But you're a Christian here. He took the subway that the fucking night that he did it. He did it for the for the role. So maybe I'm seeing some writing roles, some directing roles opening up for Justice the next Jordan Peele. Maybe. Yeah, he called himself the gay Tupac. Maybe he's the gay Jordan Peele. You know, he wrote a terrible scene. The whole thing that unfolded was terrible live. But you know, I feel like more people know who he is now than it would have ever known him from. Just do an.
Speaker 4: Empire, absolutely, because people.
Speaker 1: Who don't even have televisions know who Jesse is now. He wanted the notoriety. Yeah, but that being said, the FBI is still investigating that letter that he mailed to himself with fake anthract.
Speaker 3: So you know how much time that man had on his hands to do all these stunts.
Speaker 1: He was not reading the script, he wasn't memorizing. Okay, I tell you what he must not have been in no scenes. Yeah, he wasn't a Vice Live.
Speaker 2: You get a Vice Live. I gotta go to work. Okay, So did did we hit all the topics that we hit? Everything? We did?
Speaker 1: We talked about Leonardo DiCaprio's dick, We talked about James Franco's dick. We talked about Cardi b saving lives.
Speaker 2: Just keep subscribing.
Speaker 1: We are gonna record more Patreon episodes because we are we needed to. But people have been leaving really great comments. About like the stuff that you share on that Because Sidney's putting all her business on the Patreon. For five dollars, you can get my whole fucking life. You can get her social Security now. Yeah bye, guys, Sydney, happy to have you back.
Speaker 2: Friend. Did I hear I love you?
Speaker 1: If that's what you heard, then you gotta go to the doctor's. Bye. Forever Dog.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook