Speaker 1: I'm Teddy Mellencamp and this is Emily Simpson and you're listening to popping Off.
Speaker 2: We are talking too hot to handle and we know that we thought well as you knows, as the kids call it, th was, you know, we weren't as obsessed as we are now. Now we're hooked.
Speaker 3: Okay. Episode six had me. I cried. I shed some tears.
Speaker 1: What part the womb.
Speaker 3: And the mom the womb and the mom messages to their sons. I was like, I was crying, I have boys. I don't know you have you have a son?
Speaker 2: Did nothing nothing, one bit of an emotion, no nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't like that well, especially once they left the womb and.
Speaker 2: They didn't change anything about one thing that they did, and I was like those wombs. But before we get into the wombs, we have some headlines we need to discuss. Yes, this first one is we're going you know, of course, we're back to Vanderpump, rules of it All and the valley and blah blah blah. This most recent one I just saw on Instagram like two minutes ago. I do not know if this is true, but we saw that the reason why Jacks is not filming other than being in the rehab and Sheena and la La are is because Jack's got the boot? Do we believe this to be true?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would believe that. I feel like that's one of those I get the boo every year too, so I feel like maybe that's one of those false rumors. I don't see. I feel like Jack's is the heart of the Valley and it was very successful, so I don't think you can get rid of that.
Speaker 1: Well, what this Instagram? Now?
Speaker 2: Whoever posted this? I'm sorry, I don't know. Maybe it was Queens of Bravo. I don't know who posted. I saw on the airplane just now. But what they're saying is Britain Knee will make the decision once he's out of rehab if she wants him back or not, so she has producer. I don't get Oh here it is Jack's. Oh, this is from Okay. Jack's absolutely was not fired from the Valley, an inside source to the Okay magazine, the inside source being Jacks just kidding. This source outright denied the rumor that Lala and she Know were meant to replace Jack. The Vanner Pump Rules Stars presence reportedly had absolutely nothing to do with Jack's okay, but we didn't see Jacks and we still have it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. We're probably didn't we say previously we thought they were just filling in a little while. He's you know, he's getting his shit together.
Speaker 1: Well is well?
Speaker 2: This next one is the Ariono Maddox reveals Sheena Sheha friendship status. This is from an Usweekly article. After the intense van of Pump Rules Season eleven reunion, Ariono Maddox and Sina Chay's friendship is officially in covery mode. Maddox was quizzed about Shay during the Tuesday, August thirteen episode of Watch What Happens Live with host Andy Cohen, asking Maddox if she had been in touch with Sena as of late.
Speaker 1: I saw this, She's like here and there. Then Cohen dug.
Speaker 2: Deeper, following his first question with would you say that your friendship took a big hit after the reunion? She's like, yes, but there's a lot of love there and it will always be there. And I'm really happy if she just won an award for talking about her postpartum in OCD and I thought that was like really really lovely and the same watch What Happens Live appearance, Ariana inferred that Love Island USA is Connor Newsom and Katie Maloney might not be a good match. After all, you don't watch Love Island, but I told you that from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Why are the red flags with him?
Speaker 2: No, Connor is just like the most like Katie used to be with Schwartz. So I think the Schwartz or Schwartz as we like to call him, Schwartz could like at least be fun and funny and like over the top. Connor was not fun. No, no personality, no personality, handsome guy, but that's it now. No, So I can't imagine, but she said. After Connor was publicly spotted out on a date with Katie and Katie confirmed the date during an episode of her podcast, Aria confirmed that Katie and Connor's date did not turn into anything more.
Speaker 3: Well, it'd be like going on a date with Christian. I could go on a date with Christian. I find him really cute, and I think he has a cute personality. Although he's barely in the episode. I feel like the camera just accidentally pans to him every once in a while, and he's just on the background. I like him. I thought he was cute.
Speaker 2: Emily Well, I feel like like Christian and Elizabeth Vargas were in the episode the same amount of time.
Speaker 3: I know, I said he wasn't in the episode. He accidentally ended up on camera when the camera just panned over him. It was like sitting on a bed or something. I don't think he's that bad. I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I think he's kind of cute. No, ma'am, well, I can't. I mean, you know, some of my picks and now my pick at the beginning. He's ruined after watching the finale. But we'll get to that later. But Lala can't wait on Jack's Taylor seeking mental health treatment. Laala can't share that the van of pump rules alum entering in patient treatment for his mental health struggles last month was the right move for him, and it's a strange wife.
Speaker 1: Britney cart right.
Speaker 2: Brittany and I are very close and we speak often about a lot of things, including Jack's exclusively told the Post on Thursday, and anytime anybody goes out and decides to get help, no matter what the reasoning, of course, I'm going to stand by them.
Speaker 1: On hundred percent.
Speaker 2: This is interesting that her and Brittany have made up because when we had La La on the twat Seed or on to Teason a Pod, I can't remember which one it was, she and Brittany were not talking. They had gotten a fight over a babysitter dispute.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember the babysitter dispute. It sounded very petty. It was like somebody use somebody's babysitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was like Britney was out of town and so Lala had used their shared babysitter to have her baby shower, so there was like someone to help. And then during the baby shower Britney texted Lala's mom and said like, why are you using I'm just going to make up her name Michelle, you know, like wow, blah blah blah. And it's like, come on right, you're not even here. Were you going to use her?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you, do you think Jacks is in this mental health treatment because he's committed to it or do you think he does it as a way to back out of when you get a lot of negative press and then you're just like go in to kind of hide out and make it look like you're trying to work on yourself.
Speaker 2: I think he's always gotten pretty negative press, but I think the fact that he now has a child. As for the stay and rehab, the Stars rep said, Jack has always been candid about his mental health struggles, especially during the past few months on his podcast. He has made the decision to seek inpatient treatment. This is a particularly sensitive time for him and his family. They ask for privacy and respect until he is ready to speak more on this matter. So as now you go ahead and give your thoughts, as he just asked for privacy, Now go ahead.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Emily, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Did not know that before. But no, well it sounds like it's it sounds like he's really trying to get help. And he does have a son, so that's good for him. But he's true.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's wanting to try to.
Speaker 2: Get back with Brittany, and she's always asked him to get help. So we will respect their privacy until we get more information.
Speaker 3: That means you can't talk about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, no, of course we're going to talk about it, but until next week when but.
Speaker 3: They asked for us to not talk about it.
Speaker 2: They didn't actually ask us, They just asked the world, which like, unless you're gonna wish we are part of Emily and Teddy, please zip it. Like, if you're talking about it on your podcast, then you're no longer getting privacy for it in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Lisa Vanner Pump denies Peter Madrigal claims she rebranded Tom Tom to Pump It was a Yahoo article the restaurant restauranteur shut down Madrigal's speculation about the future of Tom Tom, adding hadn't thought about rebranding it all, but thanks for the idea, Peter, lol. Vanner Pump also made it clear that she's focused on opening new businesses instead of reimagining her existing ones. We've been hard at work on pinkies at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, she concluded. Does he want to change the name of that too?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think he doesn't work there anymore. I think he was their manager for a lot of years and he's probably a little bit worked up. So he's going to give shade whenever he can give shade.
Speaker 1: But are you going to be heading to pinkies anytime soon?
Speaker 3: Wait? Where is it at the Flamingas Vegas? I've never been to the Flamingo. It's not one of my it's not one of the top hotels I want to stay. And when I go to Vegas, it's not like what I automatically think of when we're going to head to Vegas.
Speaker 4: You know, I need to hit us the Flamingo. We're back to too hot to handle.
Speaker 2: The episode starts, everyone's woken up and Lucy tries to kiss Charlie, but he dodges her.
Speaker 3: How awkward is that with us knowing that he's not into her, but she doesn't know. I feel badly for her.
Speaker 1: How did she not know?
Speaker 3: She just doesn't know. She has no idea. She thinks he's being respectful.
Speaker 2: You really think, like honestly, Lucy, in the stretch of any part of your imagination, you think that there is a chance that Charlie's being respectful.
Speaker 3: That's what she thinks.
Speaker 2: No, But then Lucy and Louie both say they have received no cuddles last night. They think it's because Charlie and Catherine want a deeper connection with them.
Speaker 1: They're very wrong.
Speaker 3: I like how it also shows Catherine and Charlie like giving each other like the side eye, you know, like the flirties back, like.
Speaker 1: They can't even help themselves.
Speaker 2: But then Gianna can't help it and she spills the tea that she had a dream about Louie last night. I'm like, Gianna just wants some aritime.
Speaker 3: No, She's like, what do I have to do to get into these episodes?
Speaker 1: I know She's like not and it can't be Christian.
Speaker 3: I guess not. Poor guy. I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out yet.
Speaker 2: Well, then Lana reminds the group to be honest with the person that romantically involved with, obviously referring to Catherine and Charlie, and then Chris going not you bro to Lana as if she isn't the entire point of the show like Lana is.
Speaker 3: He's like, stop talking, zip it, zip it.
Speaker 2: Then we get Katherine and Charlie both decide to have conversations with their partners as soon as possible, but their conversations were very different.
Speaker 3: They were I mean, I give Catherine credit. I mean she it took her a while to get there and it was kind of awkward, but she did get to the point and she did let him know that she was interested in Charlie or yeah, Charlie, Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be mad at Catherine like Katherine. Also, we don't know how many days they've been there. Let's guess seven. I mean not many, I don't think right, And She's just like, listen, Louis, from the beginning, clearly we have just had sexual chemistry, and now I have sexual chemistry more with Charlie and I'm done.
Speaker 1: But then, why can't Charlie.
Speaker 2: Just be slightly more honest with Lucy?
Speaker 1: Just in touch.
Speaker 3: I like how he just starts it, but he's way too it's too many compliments. She's just like all warm and fuzzy, like he made it a million times worse. He set her up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because then she's like, thank you so much for being honest with me, and I'm like, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's actually lying right now.
Speaker 2: He's lying. But the problem is, which we start to see uncovered as Louis knows the truth, and so does Flavia and Joe Aw and Valentino. So we're pretty sure that Lucy's gonna find out sooner rather than later. Then our boy to Mario has another conversation with Brie and asked to sleep in the same bed with her again, there's he doesn't do any sort of like for play prior to this conversation. Just do you want to, like, let's make up and see.
Speaker 3: He doesn't seem to be a man of many words to me, he's a he's a model. Now he a stockbroker or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's now he just a model.
Speaker 3: And he just it's like want to sleep in my bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah or.
Speaker 3: No, need to discuss, check this box.
Speaker 2: But also like the thing about sleeping in the beds with each other is like I actually would probably rather sleep if I wasn't going to be having sex or hooking up.
Speaker 1: I'd probably rather just sleep by myself.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it does look crowded, it looks I mean.
Speaker 1: These are full sized beds.
Speaker 2: These are not King These not Cale King's.
Speaker 3: There, No they made Yeah, those are those are doubles.
Speaker 1: They're doubles.
Speaker 2: And then when you see the two guys in the same thing together and they're.
Speaker 3: Like over the edge, you know they didn't have a comfortable sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Lana thinks the boys in the retreat aren't showing the girls the respect they deserve. Then they go to the male only workshop and this is where Emila fries.
Speaker 3: I did I found it moving? Shit?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to create a womb box for you?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. No, No, I can do it if you want. I would make shame get in it. I wouldn't get in it. I'd be like, get in there.
Speaker 1: But also, why did all the guys take their tops off except for one of them and the way.
Speaker 3: Who didn't take their top off? Jiao because he's not buff I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he's the only one that didn't strip down. But anyways, they they hear from their mom. So this is where we learn that Chris doesn't have a close relationship with his mom.
Speaker 3: Wait, I do like how the men don't really know the difference between a womb and a vagina.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they think this is this is just like a uterine canal.
Speaker 3: Like they just thought they just like climbed into a warm vagina. Like they don't understand that there's actually like like the womb is pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's listed you know up above. I mean the amount of.
Speaker 2: Zero knowledge that all these guys that are supposedly brought into this place to like withhold sex have zero idea about the female anatomy really shows what sex is going to be like with them at the end when they think of a China as a womb, right, then they get They're sent back to the safest place they've ever been. They're having the headphones, they're taking their out fits off. Landa held a baby shower for everyone and gave them all watches as a gift.
Speaker 3: Oh this is after the womb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is right after the womb.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they got the watches.
Speaker 1: Then they got the watches for it.
Speaker 2: So if they get good behavior, then they get to have a couple free seconds or free makeout or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, but they have to earn. But the watch only turns green if there's something deep going on.
Speaker 2: Right, whatever they learned in their workshop they bring to life. So like we thought, Charlie talked a big game inside the womb. He said, when I get outside the womb, I feel bad about what I did with Lucy. But really what I've been doing is thinking about Catherine. Great, but still the person you need to go to first is Lucy and apologize. But what he did is he went straight to Catherine to tell her how much she's into her. Where do Mario took a different approach, and he went and actually apologized to Brae. So then they got to get their little green light watch and make out m hm. And then Charlie and Catherine never got any lighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it seems very superficial at this point.
Speaker 1: Well do you also think, I mean not to be rude, but did you hear Kylie Sha say one word this episode?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I was not surprised though when they is that the next episode, when does she when does she get kicked out? It didn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: Like she hasn't gotten a green light.
Speaker 2: She hasn't got I don't even think they give her a watch, like they're just okay.
Speaker 3: This is where she played it wrong. Even if you're not into one of those guys like Christian or Chris, just pretend to be at least do I mean, no one else is Like it's not like any of these people are going to get married, like just at least try to have a connection.
Speaker 2: And she had put in a good I mean, granted it didn't work out in her favor, but like Giann like at least to up a couple of softballs to get herself in the game.
Speaker 3: Right like that, Kaylicia, She's like, oh eh, no, she couldn't even He's like, are you are you interested in anyone here?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, no, absolutely no, it's disgusting, including you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, of course Charlie and Catherine kiss even though they didn't get the green light. Meanwhile, Lucy's crying, saying she wants to leave and she wants her mom. It's a rough it's a rough episode for everyone involved.
Speaker 3: Poor Lucy. Did you feel badly for at all? Did you have any empathy for her? Or did you just think she was a ding dong?
Speaker 2: I mean, I I don't know that. It's not that I didn't have empathy for her. I just don't know that she ever was really that into Charlie.
Speaker 3: Charlie.
Speaker 2: I don't into Charlie. I think she just you know, I think her, which mine would be as well. I'm not saying I wouldn't, but I think her ego was hurt.
Speaker 3: You know what My her question is, Okay, so Valentina, you know, like the hot, saucy Latina. She was so crappy to these women when she first got there, and then now they're all best friends. But there has I guess I just have the housewife mentality too much, where I'm like I don't understand what happened. There was never like a conversation. She just shaded everyone when she walked up. But now she's integrated with the women and they all seem to be friendly.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's because when they bring in the bombshells, the bombshells are the grenade bring it, Yeah, the grenades. I think when they bring in the grenades, the grenades are told to bring it, so they bring it. And then once they the grenades don't really.
Speaker 3: They pull the pen and then nothing happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then it's like then it's like then it's kind of just done. And I think that's what happened Valentina. I don't know that she was actually an aw so. I think she got on the show because she was like, listen, I am going to come on and I'm going to bring it. And then one she didn't get anyone with bringing it. She was like, well, when am I.
Speaker 3: Gonna I'll just sit over here with these ladies.
Speaker 1: Me and Flavia will.
Speaker 2: Just talk about how she's ready to move on from Joao. But then it says, this morning looks a little different in their treat A lot of people have switched Catherine and Charlie are all over each other, and so are Gianna and Louie.
Speaker 3: Louie, he has no self control.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if we call it self control.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just also think like he has no I think he just wants to make out with anyone like he Clearly, I'm not that Gianna is not beautiful, but like he has there been anyone he hasn't.
Speaker 3: No, That's why you know you would never feel special because the minute you weren't interested anymore, He's just going to make out with the person next to you.
Speaker 2: So like that, I at least want to feel like I'm a little bit special, even if you're a lying, cheating asshole. I want to feel like somehow I was right chosen. He needs to get back in the womb. He needed to spend more time in the womb, but he's about to spend time elsewhere soon. But Gianna is talking about how happy she is to have loving in her bed, but he tusts her self control. We have to also remember in this moment that Louis has cost the group sixty four thousand dollars so far. Lana threatens the group by telling them she won't allow them to make the same mistakes again and she will not tolerate phoning in.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you got to show up in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've gotta.
Speaker 1: But then Christian, that's when Christians like shit.
Speaker 2: He tried to by Leicia.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to give the guy credit for trying. No, he's trying to get airtime. He's trying to hook up with someone.
Speaker 2: But you know how like the kids call like other cool kids like Riz, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a complete opposite of having any resk.
Speaker 3: I still think he's cute.
Speaker 1: I mean, is he your number one in the in the.
Speaker 3: Number one guy in the group?
Speaker 2: Yes, the number Is he the jacks to you?
Speaker 3: No? But I find him. I think he's cute and I think he's sweet. I don't know. I don't understood.
Speaker 2: You rather make up with him or Louis him?
Speaker 3: I don't. Louis doesn't do it for me. Louis is just he is. He's just a male prostitute. I like to feel special and I feel like Christian. It isn't it just Christian? I like how you try to you call him Christian.
Speaker 2: Because when he first came on, they called him Christian. When he came in as the grenade or the bomb shell or whatever. They were like christ Gian and he was like with his like hairs in the water, and he was like.
Speaker 1: I've never had a rough time with women. I was like until all this retreat, until the.
Speaker 2: Last guy booted out after he cried in the hammock. But then Lana calls everybody to the cabana. Charlie confesses that he and Catherine were the ones to break the rules, and then he phrases it as he wanted to do so much more than kissing.
Speaker 1: So you're welcome for not doing more.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like how you turn that around?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think that's what they like to call gaslighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what that's called.
Speaker 2: Sure, And then as a group, they've almost lost half their prize fund. Then Lana calls out Chris and Kylie Sha for not making meaningful connections. She kicks Kylisha out of the retreat, but she's given Chris a pass for now.
Speaker 3: Is that because he just said in the Womb that he wanted to try harder with his mom.
Speaker 2: The fact that you're going to bring everything to the womb, like the Womb did one bit of therapy for any of these guys is amazing it did.
Speaker 3: I feel like it really changed him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Chris is a new man after the womb. Yeah, but he's got a pass. He gets to stay Kaylie. Sia doesn't get a pass because she's not even she's probably already given notice.
Speaker 1: And like flown out. We didn't even just see that part.
Speaker 2: But then Lana calls out Louis and she kicks him out of the treat from making the same mistakes repeatedly. I'm like, you throw Gianna a bone and then you rip him out, like just make him go to the thing for paper clips again.
Speaker 3: I know, I was. I was like, why is he just not in seclusion?
Speaker 1: Like why can't why can't he just go back there and put on his suit and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now Gianna has to start over and she doesn't have her best friend anymore. So and I don't she should she should try to make it work with Christian.
Speaker 2: But then Joo doesn't want to risk losing Flavia, so he pulls her aside to tell her how he feels. He says he likes her so much. If she were chosen to leave today, he would have left with her. And this is where you realize and then they get the green light flash and this is where she has officially checked out from the relationship.
Speaker 3: She says, I feel the same way, though.
Speaker 1: Well she didn't mean to say it.
Speaker 3: She was like, it was an accident.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think that Jiao doesn't want to risk losing Flavier? He doesn't want to risk not being on the show? Both Christian's still there, but Gianna still wouldn't even try for him.
Speaker 3: But she should.
Speaker 1: She has a standards, but if she.
Speaker 3: Wants to stay, she needs to make some effort.
Speaker 2: I don't think there is a way to have a conversation with him and be like, I'm into you.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have a conversation just well you can't kiss.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Just gazing? Oh, we just learned about gazing.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to have to tune into a later episode regarding secret lives of Mormon wives to learn what gazing is.
Speaker 1: Even though actually everything comes full circle.
Speaker 2: Remember when they had the therapy session where they all gazed at each other, but they didn't call gazing.
Speaker 3: And they had clothes on, Yeah, but they.
Speaker 1: Just stared at each other, And so there is a difference.
Speaker 2: But see, yeah, okay, Well anyways, then Catherine and Charlie have a conversation. Catherine asked what he'd do if a grenade came in. Then he was attracted to could he be so dumb to say this?
Speaker 3: He's so dumb. I thought he was going to correct it, but then he just added like zero point two percent.
Speaker 2: He said, there's ninety nine point five percent chance and nothing would happen, but I can't guarantee it.
Speaker 1: And then Kat, clearly, Kath.
Speaker 2: Is not like all you have to do is like add in a couple more points, and like then it would have been a fine answer.
Speaker 3: Clearly, like he can't. He just can't commit to one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 3: That's a red flag.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if I should be impressed by Charlie's honesty or shocked at how bad he isn't playing this game.
Speaker 1: Like it's I really don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe I think I was impressed when he even doubled down and it would and just changed it to ninety nine point seven from nineteen. Still his life, like he's very committed to making sure it's not one.
Speaker 2: He's like I don't want to be a bold faced liar. And I can guarantee you if that grenade had one thing that he actually wanted, he would have used that percentage to be done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that was that's how he can back out later and not be a jerk. He'd be like, look, I told you there was a ninety nine point seven percent chance, I'm no liar.
Speaker 2: Listen, buddy, I I mean, listen, kat I let you know. But then they wake up the next morning and bad Lana is back, Bad Lana, Bad Lana. They wake up the next morning and first she calls on Briey. She reveals that a grenade is on his way to whisk breathe off her feet. Then she calls on Charlie new Le. Charlie, the new grenade is taking him out as well. Charlie insays he will not be doing anything with the new girl because now, all of a sudden, he said it's one hundred percent with.
Speaker 1: Catherine, he upped it, he opped it, he slept on it, and realized that he made mistake.
Speaker 2: That one hundred percent is actually the correct answer.
Speaker 3: Okay. I also was waiting for her to call him out on that, and I feel I don't know if it was editing or what, but don't you think she just looked defeated? She didn't actually say anything to him.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she was so blunt, like dumbfounded that he would say such a stupid thing like.
Speaker 1: What, like, what are you going to be?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: But you would have said something if someone said to you I'm ninety nine point seven percent sure I won't cheat on you. Wouldn't you be like, okay, well then you can take a hike.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the reason she didn't was because she was like, shit, clearly, there's no one else in this house I can share a bed with, which apparently is a really big deal, Like who's she going to go to Christian Yes, so she's like, I'm just going to suck it up and take that small percentage off and see what happens. But then they're told they're given a twenty four hour free pass. Jalen is a self proclaimed alpha that's taking Bri on a date. And then Sabrina, who's a literal clone of Catherine. I'm like, just because she's brunette does not mean she's a literal clone. Yeah, she just had long, dark hair like hot bodies and long dark hair. So it's half the people on the show. It doesn't mean you're clones. Yeah, I mean there's only so many options for hair colors.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes I think you're a literal clone of me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I actually thought that today when we got on this zoom, I was like, are you twinning?
Speaker 3: Because we both look like shit?
Speaker 1: Who could look?
Speaker 2: I'm like, and I'm a full swell. My air conditioning's not working. I just got off a plane after missing my plane last night. Like things are unwell over here. I smell like dead bodies. I smell like after getting out of the like whatever that camp is where they hold you with the paper clips. That's how I feel currently. But I couldn't miss too hot handle recap clearly No.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering, like, when these grenades come in, do you think like producers have a cell phone on them that they're like, hey, Charlie, say she's a literal clone, or like he just came up with that shit on his own.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think they they told him to say ninety nine points seven percent? I feel like literal clone is probably his own language.
Speaker 1: But then Serena's quick to try to tempt.
Speaker 2: Charlie, but I feel like I never felt in chemistry with on them on their entire date. But I did love that they showed that he uses the same pickup line on Lucy and Catherine and then now Sabrina.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. I love that montage. That was a good one. I like it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But I also think it's unintentionally hilarious that I think he might have the smallest muscles there of all the other kinds. Beside, then Charlie tells her he's not in a serious relationship. Catherine has a right to be nervous back at their treat then bad Lana gives them a feather sex toy, a massage oil, which they both used on each other.
Speaker 1: I wasn't turned on by this massage.
Speaker 3: Well. First of all, I mean, I don't know how sexy a beach is. Like they always they're always meeting on the beach. It's sandy and windy, and.
Speaker 2: Like he wants to get oiled on the beach with all tho sand's gonna to you.
Speaker 1: It's just a hot champagne.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All I keep thinking about is how gross that would feel.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't lie I wouldn't have wanted the feather toy or the massage oil. But then Brie is pretending she's very attracted to Jalen. He reminds her of one of his exes she had a really fun time with. I feel like Brie might be playing this up a little bit. I think Brie is not into jail in one Bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so either. I think she is legitimately attracted to do Mario and makes things want to work with him, but she also knows she's on a show, so she's playing it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Jalen and Sabrina tell their dates about the free pass and they seem to be very interested. But then surprisingly Charlie turns down the twenty four hour pass with Sabrina, but Brie, on the other hand, decides to give in to Jalen. And then Bri and Jalen walk back into the retreat holding hands, and then our girl val Valadina, she's got to get in there. Yeah, she has to yell out and asks did they kiss?
Speaker 3: Did y'all kiss? Did you kiss?
Speaker 2: And then that's when Jamari says he'll be done ifre kissed.
Speaker 3: Ooh, because he has standards.
Speaker 2: Because he kissed Valentina two days ago, right, But and then he asked her to sleep in his bed, and then he got one green light. But then I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't ever feel any connection.
Speaker 2: But speaking of connections, the second Jalen walks in, Flavia can barely withstain herself. Yeah, like she wanted to have a gazing orgasm the second she saw him. And then Charlie and Sabrina come back and they're also holding hands.
Speaker 1: I've now realized that you must hold hands when you return.
Speaker 3: I think that is it is, it is in the rule book.
Speaker 2: It's like when you're a housewife, they have to show you getting out of the car, even though they probably won't ever show it, They're going to film you getting out of the car.
Speaker 1: No matter what which.
Speaker 3: I was getting ready, there's always the getting ready shots.
Speaker 2: Or like when you have when you're setting up for people to come over, like getting the waters, that none of that is ever shown. And they'd always be like, do you need to like cut lemons or something for the water, And I'd be like, no, but I will sure, I don't have a limon, but let me grab Onelson.
Speaker 4: But then h.
Speaker 1: Charlie.
Speaker 2: Once Charlie and Sabrina come back, they're also holding cans. Katherine is livid, livid. The boys all tell Charlie that Catherine was stressed the entire day, and Chris wants to make a move on Sabrina, and then Bree tells Damari that Jalen tries to kiss her, and we're left.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, the cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: Dubb dug dunk duh.
Speaker 2: Charlie tells Katherine didn't kiss Sabrina, but then we're left on a cliffhanger on whether he tells her or not.
Speaker 1: About the massage.
Speaker 2: What do you think he's gonna, Donna.
Speaker 3: He's gonna tell her there was a ninety nine point for seven percent chance that there was a massage.
Speaker 2: It's just too good and just like that, guys, now we're hooked. So we have three episodes left of Too Hot to Handle, So you guys keep tuning in because it's quite entertaining, and hopefully in the meantime we will continue to get some valley gossip and I'll try to find out some news on Sunday at church from Danny and Nia. You go to church, Yeah, I mean, I don't want my undergarments, but I do
Speaker 3: Go well all right, but thanks for listening.