Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator they can't even keep it together at the White House. Forty eight hours before, they continued to call Donald Trump a threat lessen forty eight hours after someone tried to kill him, they're now back to the rhetoric of we hate him, you should hate him, he's a threat to our country.
Speaker 3: Look, Democrats, sadly, are truly unhinged.
Speaker 4: We saw just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: The second assassination tempt on President Donald Trump in sixty four days, and yet just a couple of days later, the Democrats are not saying we need to protect Donald Trump. Joe Biden is not saying we need to provide a full presidential detail to protect him. Kamala Harris is not saying protect Donald Trump. Instead, they're doubling down on He's terrible, He's evil, He's a threat. It is disgraceful. Is there no decency? I'm reminded of the McCarthy hearings. Have you no decency?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: At long last? Have you no decency? They will not even stand up and say we are going to assign Secret Service protection to ensure that neither of the presidential candidates are assassinated. Instead their hate dominates them. We're also going to talk about an incredible story, a remarkable story where Israel detonated pagers that had been distributed to Hesbela terrorists and Hesbela terrists ended up being wounded and even in some cases killed. It is an extraordinary story. We're going to talk about that. And finally, we're going to talk about the vote on the Senate floor that happened this week on in vitro fertilization and how the Democrats cynically engage in a political move to block my legislation to protect IVF because they wanted to see the American voters and have an issue a campaign on. All of those are issues we're going to get into in today's pod.
Speaker 2: Can tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you are sick and tired of giving your money to companies that literally hate your values, then you got to check out Patriot Mobile because you can make a difference with every phone call you make the app. Americans are tired and frustrated by what's happening in this country, and they're tired of woke corporations fighting against their values.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm proud to partner with.
Speaker 2: Patriot Mobile and they are my mobile provider because they're on the front lines using when I pay my bill, about five percent of that bill every month to go back out and fight for our First and Second Amendment rights, fighting for the sancety of life, fighting for our military, our first responders, and are wounded warrior veterans. You can take a stand for conservative causes and put America first as well by switching to Patriot Mobile. You may not realize Big Mobile gets big donations of democratic causes, candidates, organizations, and even groups that help support, pay for, and advocate for abortion on demand. You are also when you switch to Patriot Mobile knowing that this when you make a phone call and when you pay your bill, you're fighting against that. You're gonna get the same nationwide coverage as the big providers because Patriot Mobile operates across all three major networks, plus they back their service with a coverage guarantee. I travel all the time and I love the service I get. Now go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict and if you do that, or you call them nine to seven to two Patriot right now, You're going to get a free month of service with the offer code Verdict. Don't get fooled by other providers pretending to share your values. Check out Patriot Mobile and make a difference with every call you make Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict or nine seven to two Patriot and use the promo code vertict and get a free month when you make the switch today Center. This first story is just straight up shocking to me. The White House was being asked some questions today and right away, what did the White House do? They went back to their old ways, Jean Pierre calling Donald Trump a threat to democracy. Now, the good news is there was at least one person that was there willing to ask the question, and that was Fox News saying this.
Speaker 6: Two days since somebody allegedly tried to kill Donald Trump again, and you're here at the podium in the White House briefing room calling him a threat. How many more assassination attempts on Donald Trump until the president and the vice president and you pick a different word to describe Trump other than threat.
Speaker 7: Peter, if anything from this administration, I actually completely disagree with the premise of your question. The question that you're asking it is also incredibly dangerous in the way that you're asking it, because American people are watching. And to say that, to say that from an administration who has consistently condemned political violence, from an administration where the president called the former president and was thankful, grateful that he was okay, from an administration who has called out January sixth, called out the attack of Paul Pelosi, called out and said we need to lower the temperature after the Butler incident. And now for you to make that kind of comment in your question, because your question involved the comment and a statement, and you know it is that is also incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 2: When I love it, the interest is that is also incredibly dangerous. Okay, So she admitting, yes, we were using dangerous rhetoric. Yes, we are purposely calling Donald Trump a threat. Yes, we're saying to all the crazies up there, keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: Two of you have tried, keep going.
Speaker 4: So Ben, let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: Look, that whole answer from Kareem John Pierre was outrageously offensive, But I want to ask you what do you make of the two words she uses the Butler incident? That may be one of the most chilling euphemisms I've ever heard, the Butler incident. I mean, she didn't say the attempted assassination of President Trump. She didn't say when an assassin shot President Trump in the head, hit him and came within a half inch of murdering him. She just says the Butler incident. That is disgraceful. And they cannot bring themselves even to have a moment of graciousness, a moment of civility, a moment of respect for democracy. Look at that same White House press conference, Karine Jean Pierre also referred to Donald Trump as a quote threat to democracy. Now, that's incendiar air rhetoric. It's rhetoric that is obviously designed to continue to encourage people who hate him, to continue to encourage lunatics. And the sad thing is, can they not bring themselves to say It would be really nice to hear Joe Biden stand up and say I disagree with Donald Trump. I think his policies are wrong. But what happened this weekend was horrific. It was wrong, it was evil. What happened in Butler, Pennsylvania was horrific, It was wrong, it was evil, and understand there's no place for violence, and we the Biden Harris administration, we are going to do everything necessary to protect Donald Trump and that includes look on you and I on this podcast two days ago on Monday, we called for the Biden Harris administration to provide a full Presidential Secret Service protection detailed to Donald Trump given two assassination tempts in sixty four days. It is the obvious step. And on Monday I said, listen, if Kamala Harris has any sense, she would stand up and call for this now. Sadly, I guess I over overestimated Kamala. I overestimated Joe Biden because they're not capable. They hate him so much that they're not capable of saying this election will be decided by the voters. We will not allow some crazed lunatic to threaten to murder one of the candidates. The voters of America are going to side and we're going to do everything necessary to keep him safe. They can't say that because their hatred so consumes who they are.
Speaker 1: It's not just them.
Speaker 2: And I think this is a stark moment because the White House and for people that don't know how it works, you have a comms team, you have the chief of staff, you have people that meet. They obviously had very clear conversations about Donald Trump and the second assassination attempt on him, and they clearly made the decision for Jean Pierre to go out there and to continue to refer to Donald Trump as a threat to America, a threat to democracy, a threat to our way of life that they didn't want to ratchet down. And so when I see that center, I just have to now just be honest with you. I'm like, all right, you guys want I mean, do you want him dead? Because you're not giving them protection, You're not trying to stop it, you're not condemning it. You're going out there and you're using the same damn words that got us to this point. So is that the game plan now, like nothing else has worked, So you crazies will keep giving you the words you need to be inspired? Is that how far gone we are in this country, especially on the democratic side of things.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't want to impute that intention to them, but what I will say is that neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris is standing up and leading right now. Neither one of them is willing to say we need the same protection that Trump had when he was president, and frankly, the same protection that he will have when he's re elected president of November. Like that would be the gracious, the honorable thing. And by the way, it might even help Kamala Harris politically to demonstrate that she's not just a hard leftist partisan. But I just believe that's so. Look, I think the hard left, they are so consumed by hate, they really do believe. They believe he's hittler, they believe he's the devil, and so they can't bring themselves that, they can't bring themselves to be honorable and gracious and say, it would be horrible for America. Horrible if either of the two presidential candidates were murdered before election day. Look, it would be horrible for America. I don't want I certainly don't wish any violence on Kamala. I'm glad she has a Secret Service detail, as we talked about on Monday. I pray for Donald Trump's safety, I pray for Joe Biden's safety. I pray for Kamala Harris's safety. But why is it? What is it with this White House what is it with Democrats that they can't reciprocate and say the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, and even on CNN they had a former FBI counter terrorism expert on and he was just telling the truth. He said on CNN, it's the rhetoric that got us here, and this second shooting was clearly quote politically motivated, meaning it's the politics here and the rhetoric being used in the politics. And this was said on I don't know if this was his last appearance ever, but he did say it once.
Speaker 1: What does the fact that he wanted to survive say to you?
Speaker 5: It says that he's not First, he's not suicidal. Apparently he wasn't going to take his own life if he was almost being captured. Clearly we saw that he was captured without that, and it tells me that he's probably much more politically motivated. The last shooter in Pennsylvania, I don't want to say his name because I don't want to promote him in any way, but he was clearly a guy that was looking for the notoriety of taking that shot. I would think we're going to find that this guy's extremely politically motivated and that he probably was spurred on by much of the political diatribes that are going on these days talking about Trump, equating him to Hitler and things like that. So I don't think this is the last we'll see if crazy. He's out there trying to do this.
Speaker 2: He's warning this is not going to be the last ye crazy as if you guys keep it.
Speaker 3: Up and the Lighthouse couldn't refrain from the horrible and hateful rhetoric for even forty eight hours. They're so invested in it, would it be that hard for them to say, you know what, we don't like Trump's policies. We think they're bad for America.
Speaker 4: By the way, You.
Speaker 3: And I don't, but they do, and then that's legitimate political discourse. But they can't. They have to describe him as an existential threat to our nation, and they have to know that that only encourages yet more crazies to do more crazy things. And when you combine that rhetoric with the continued decision, So Joe Biden, Kamala Harris has done nothing zero to increase the protection around Donald Trump that we know of. They're certainly not out there saying we will make sure this will never happen again. If you wish harm on either of the presidential candidates. You will fail, you will be arrested, you will be shot, you will not succeed. They're not saying that, and and that is an incredible dereliction of duty and dereliction of their responsibility.
Speaker 2: It's also another part of the story that has really exposed. And I'm not gonna call them the liberal mean anymore. I'm just going to call them the state sponsored media because that's what they are. And what they're now doing is they're victim shaming.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's it's the same way that you see people that victim shame an attractive young female after she's sexually assault They're like, well, if she didn't wear that beautiful dress and and and and and dress provocatively dot dot dot, it's victim shaming. And now they're doing with Donald Trump's like wow, if Donald Trump wouldn't just go play golf, then this wouldn't happen. If he wouldn't have outdoor rallies, this wouldn't happen. It's actually his fault that he that he's that he's getting shot at. This was Joe Scarborough first chance back right, first time back on TV after someone tried to kill Trump and what was their conversation talking about victim shaming and mentioning a golf course that had nothing to do with Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. He used the point about a golf course.
Speaker 1: I think it was in Virginia. Listen.
Speaker 8: Secret Service showed a new president Donald Trump photos of how you can shoot long range pictures of him while he golfed at his Virginia club and warned that an assassin could kill him the same way. But Trump insisted the clubs were safe and he was going to keep playing golf, despite the fact that his habit quote at the semi public courses put his life at risk for many years.
Speaker 9: Anyone who has had any experience with the Secret Service know that it is in a way, I would say teamwork. Where the Secret Service can do what they can do, they also have to warn you as to when their job is harder or their job is made impossible.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's just victims shame, and it's his fault, folks. He deserves it well.
Speaker 3: Then, to be fair, no other president of the United States as ever in the history of this country played golf. Donald Trump is the only president reckless and irresponsible is to go to a golf course.
Speaker 2: Right, valid point, right now, yeah, and that we've never seen any other president playing golf.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 3: Hey, look look look I want to go back to this. That is friggin' absurd. Let's be clear. Gerald Ford went to the golf course repeatedly. Richard Nixon went to the golf course repeatedly. Jimmy Carter went to the golf course. Ronald Reagan went to the golf course. George Herbert walker Bush went to the golf course. Bill Clinton went to the golf course. Barack Obama went to the golf course. Every president of our lifetimes and before has gone to the golf course. And yet what does MSNBC say it's his fault? How dare he play golf? Because understand, they're operating in a world where they hate Trump so much that they view the only place he should be safe is in an underground bunker at Norad in Colorado, because if he's out in public that their view as well. Look, he's taking a risk, he's going to be killed. That is like that whole exchange. And and and you know the line well with the Secret Service, it's it's a back and forth. It's a conversation. Well, you know what, every other president they had secret Service, and yet somehow they managed to play golf. Why because the Secret Service was able to protect them. Here there is not a sufficient detail to protect Donald Trump. Why. I believe because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Alejandro Mayorgas are so political they do not want to assign the resources necessary to protect Trump. And and and so that I got to say that exchange just pisses me off.
Speaker 2: It's constant, and it's it's constantly happening. Now they're not holding back at all. And and we have a media with a narrative that a, it's his fault and he's a threat to this country.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: We put together a couple of different montages of the left and the rhetoric that they used against him. These the highest people in our government and the and the state sponsored media.
Speaker 1: This is what they said.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna remind people here's just some of their biggest words they've used to attack Trump.
Speaker 1: I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings of all of the country, and maybe there will be.
Speaker 3: People need to start taking to the streets.
Speaker 6: This is a dictator.
Speaker 7: You know there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there's unrest in our lives.
Speaker 3: Enemies of the state.
Speaker 10: Show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.
Speaker 7: Do something about your dad's immigration practices effectless, come they go low.
Speaker 9: How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck?
Speaker 5: The biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them.
Speaker 1: Radicalized up to the right. I thought he should have punised him in the face.
Speaker 9: They said, even if you lost, he insulted your why he's on the escalator and called Mexican's rapist?
Speaker 1: Immerged.
Speaker 9: He said, well, what do you think I should have done?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: I think you should punish him in the face and then gotten out of the race.
Speaker 1: You would have been a hero. I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 5: I said, if we're in high school, I take you behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.
Speaker 1: Punch some people in the face.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you're assassinated a president?
Speaker 10: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And that's a fact. Look is, his character is stabbed to death. Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him in this way? Where is John Boogsworth when you need him?
Speaker 2: This has been going on since sixteen and you go back and you look at these and you're like, oh, yeah, this makes sense.
Speaker 1: One plus one center equals too.
Speaker 2: You say this long enough, you do this long enough, there are going to be people that are inspired to do what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing against Donald Trump right now.
Speaker 2: And you got back to DC and I have I want to know how many people they are even talking about the fact that clearly Donald Trump doesn't have adequate police, you know, security from the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: Has anybody outraged about this?
Speaker 3: So the Senate has been back in session for two days. I've not heard a single Democrat talk about it, not one Wow and look you played that montage listen. I heard most of those clips in real time. I heard most of those clips when they were said. I gotta say, hearing him back to back again just as infuriating. It is a level of grotesque rhetoric. And to be clear, there is overheated rhetoric on both sides, and I wish both sides would tamp it down some I think we should keep our disagreements based on issues, based on substance. On this podcast, you and I try to keep our focus on policy disagreements, so we talk a lot about, for example, the policy the egregious policy mistakes of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, open borders, allowing murderers and rapists into this country, allowing potential terrorists in this country. That's all legitimate. Those are policy disagreements. But there's a qualitative difference between that and what you just played. Where's John Wilkes Booth when you need him? That is that is a level of po buonousness, a level of toxicity that I think is overwhelmingly on the left. They have convinced themselves that Donald Trump is hitler. You may disagree with this policy, is fine, that's what politics is about. Go make the case to the voters. But calling for his murder and the quote you played there about putting a bullet in him is exactly that. That is way, way, way outside the bounds. And yet they're not going to stop.
Speaker 2: As we approach the one year mark of the heroic events of October seventh in Israel, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is inviting you to join them in Flags of Fellowship, an opportunity for Christians to remember the victims, honor the heroes, and pray for those still held hostage, as well as highlight the unwavering support of Christians for Israel and the Jewish people. On October sixth, thousands of Christians will be praying for those impacted by the war and planning flags across America to honor the victims. Of October seventh, I want you to join us and letting the world know that Christians stand with Israel. Your generous donation today will not only provide a flag symbolizing your support in churchyards across America, but it will also support the Fellowship's ongoing emergency efforts in the Holy Land. We cannot stay silent, and we cannot stay on the sidelines as anti Semitism spreads like wildfire in this country and around the world. Israel needs us now. Visit support IFCJ dot org to stand in solidarity with the Jewish people. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org center. This next story has a lot to do with the issue of Israel, and rarely do I see a headline come across that. Actually, I'm excited because I feel like this is just one of those headlines where you're like, finally the good guys win and the bad guys got something that was coming to them in an amazing story, in an amazing way. And for people that don't know what we're talking about, hundreds of hes Blah operatives were injured, simultaneously killed. Some of them even killed after pagers, Like I'm talking about old school pagers that they used to communicate when the terrorist organization these cells exploded, and after they got a beat, they would many of them pick up the pager and get it close to their face and there was a it looked like it was a legitimate page we're being told that came across there from Hesblah. And then the pager exploded, and the the in these areas, these hotbeds where they have has so operatives, the hospitals and the pictures coming out of the hospital on the videos show countless terrorists screaming and yelling for help in the hospitals. This was an amazing story.
Speaker 3: It really is extraordinary. And the backstory we're just getting the details. We're going to find out more, but the backstories apparently that Massad, which is the equivalent of the CIA in Israel. Masad intercepted a shipment of new pagers for Hesbela months ago and they rigged them with high explosives, and in particular, they placed an explosive called penterithol tetra nitrate PETN, which is incredibly explosive. They placed it inside the batteries of the pagers. So they intercepted them. They were going to Hesbela, and then they trusted Hesbela, hey distribute this to your terrorist, and so Hesbela put them in the hands of t Now, look, they're using pagers because they didn't want their cell phones.
Speaker 4: To be intercepted. So it's old school.
Speaker 3: But what Hesbela didn't realize is that as they were distributing pages and they were deciding who gets them, I feel confident they were not giving pagers to the newspaper delivery guy, They were not giving pagers to the fruitstand salesmen. They were giving pagers to terrorists. They were giving pages to people that Hesbela wanted to be able to page and say, hey, let's commit acts of terrorism. And then once Israel had these pages distributed, yesterday they exploded them and in one week, I'll say, you said hundreds of people. Look, the reports are thousands of terrorists who had these pages explode, and and and there were multiple fatalities according to public reports, and there were thousands of injuries. And I get to say, that is an amazing thing for Israel to simultaneously target Hesbela terrorists wherever they are. It's whoever has Bulah gave a page or two if they had that pager on their body. And I got to say, by the way, more than a few of them had their pagers in their pants, and without getting too graphic, when they exploded.
Speaker 2: The memes that were flowing out there in the world were incredible. And the story of this as it was unfolding on TV, I want you to hear this report from Fox so.
Speaker 1: At ten thirty here in New York.
Speaker 10: There was a fascinating story developing right now in the Middle East, specifically in the country of Lebanon. There are numerous reports moments ago that claim hundreds of Hezbolla members have been seriously injured after the pagers they were using to communicate exploded. Mike Tobins got more from Tel Aviv to try and tie this together. What do you got now, Mike, Hello.
Speaker 11: Well, this is the kind of thing Bill that Israel will never confirm, certainly not in the early stages of it. But it's this remarkable development out of Lebanon where as many as a thousand Hesbulafi have suddenly been injured.
Speaker 1: Rather seriously.
Speaker 11: What we've seen through some of the security video that's coming out so far, the pagers that they were wearing suddenly play an audio message and then explode, resulting in serious injury.
Speaker 1: And we're talking again to Reuter's news.
Speaker 11: Agency is saying that as many as a thousand people were injured. So x creates a scene where you've got all of the ambulances scrambling all over Beyroot in places south of Beirut to try to deal with the overwhelming number of injured that they have right now. These pagers, apparently, according to three different security sources who were speaking of the Reuters News agency, were the latest wave of pages that these Hesbela operatives were getting with the belief that this was secure communication that Israel couldn't tap into whatever they were saying and give up some information. So they were carrying these pages apparently and something came out where you heard this audio signal came out and all of the pagers detonated all at once, which is really a remarkable development which would minimize collateral damage. It doesn't mean that there is no collateral damage. We're hearing some reports that the Iranian ambassador to Lebanon, an individual named moch Taba Amani, was among the injured. So you have a very chaotic and dramatic development in Lebanon right now, with as many as a thousand Hesbela fighters injured.
Speaker 1: Bill, So thank you Mike for that.
Speaker 10: I just stand by one second, Dana.
Speaker 1: This is really an intriguing story. I wanted to ask Mike a question.
Speaker 9: If you're still there, Mike, I was the ambassador sure holding one of these pages?
Speaker 1: Was it on his person?
Speaker 11: I don't have that information, but as it stands to reasion, you could be standing near someone who had one of these small explosions, presumably on their waist, and be injured by it as well.
Speaker 9: What's interesting is this connection right between Iran and Hesbela.
Speaker 11: Well exactly, I mean Iran. HESBLA is the forward deployed army for Iran. It has always been supported by Iran, so presumably they would have contact with each other whoever the operative is.
Speaker 10: And there's a lot of video coming out on social media right now. We're going to be judicious and how we air that because some of it is graphic.
Speaker 1: So stand by.
Speaker 10: The hospitals say they're just being overwhelmed throughout the country, especially in the capital city of bay Russo this is some of the wash there.
Speaker 1: Mike, thank you, get back on it by the way, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for like the random dude today that like spilt some you know, hot water, some boiling water himself, but he has to go to the hospital. He's like, I'm not a terrorist. I'm not a terrorists, I promised, Like okay, buddy, sure you're not. No, no, no, like this legit normal injury. And then and then you hear this like, oh yeah, the ambassador from Iran he got hurt too. A Did he have the pager and so he was in direct communication with with Hespola or was he hanging out with a bunch of terrorists.
Speaker 1: Either way, it's pretty damning for them. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the White House won't respond to that and say that's a threat to the world at all.
Speaker 1: No, they're just say Donald Trump is.
Speaker 3: Look the fact that Iran's ambassador to Lebanon, whose name is much Taba Moni, was injured by an explosion of a pager. It makes transparent which what is obvious. Hesbela and Jamas are both agents of Iran. Iran provides ninety percent of the funding to Hesbela. Iran provides ninety percent of the funding Jumas. Iran funded the October seventh death squads that murdered over twelve hundred Israelis, that raped Israeli women and little girls, and that took multiple Americans hostage and then murdered multiple Americans. And so at one level, it's it's not surprising, of course Iran's ambassador had a damn pager because Hesbela works for him. But it still makes abundantly clear. I mean, there is something about this response by Israel that that has a simplicity to it. They trusted Hesbela to give the pagers to whomever is working for them. So Hesbela determined who gets killed, who gets serious injuries, who gets body parts blown off, whoever. Hesbela says, we wanted a pager whenever we need you. And apparently the ambassador from Iran is among those people who had one of those pagers. And you know, it is particularly amazing when you consider that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in the past four years have flowed one hundred billion dollars to Iran, while Iran is funding Hesbela, the Biden Harris administration is sending money to them, and this is it was an amazing military strike by Israel, And in particular what is so powerful. Look, if you're engaged in warfare, as obviously Israel is, and they're engaged in warfare against Hamas and gods, they're engaged in warfare against Hesbela and Lebanon. But anytime you're engaged in warfare, if you have, say information that a terrorist or multiple terrorists sort of building, and let's say you fire a missile or drop a bomb and you try to kill the terrorists, there are significant risks of collateral damages. And that's true in every war. That's true at all warfare, and by the way, it is exponentially more true in this battle because Hamas and Hesbela both deliberately use human shields. In other words, they locate their terrorists where they're surrounded by civilians because they want anytime Israel tries to take out one of the terrorists, they want innocent civilians to be killed so they can use it to demonize Israel. I got to say, this strategy, I've never seen anything like it. It's something out of like a James Bond movie or a spy novel where they distribute the pagers. It may come out that there are some relatively small number of people who were in a and bystanders that maybe were right next to someone with a pager and got injured. But presumably the explosions are fairly controlled and they're designed. If you have a pager in your pants and it blows up, well maybe you shouldn't be taking a pager from a terrorist organization who's presumably paging you to murder people. And so it is precisely targeted to take out terrorists in a way that I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the UN will come out with a condemning statement. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm sure because I'm just waiting for it to come out saying well they didn't know who exactly had these pagers. I'm sure we'll see all that propaganda that will hit the pages shortly.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you by Blackout Coffee.
Speaker 2: Every day, I start my morning with a premium cup of coffee, and I start my morning at seven o'clock on the radio.
Speaker 1: I've got to be awake, and part.
Speaker 2: Of my day is getting up and making sure I've got coffee.
Speaker 1: I've got to be awake. I'm gonna be ready to do the news.
Speaker 2: I got to be able to tell the stories and I can sound like I'm tired. Well, Blackout Coffee helps me do that every day with not an average cup of coffee, not even like a good cup of coffee. I'm talking about the best cup of coffee of my life.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason why I love Blackout Coffee is because they are an unabashedful hardcore conservative companies standing up for conservative values. In the coffee space. There are a lot of woke liberal companies. And when I said that, you probably had instantly a couple of coffee brands that jumped into your head. Well, that's why I want you to try Blackout Coffee, because once you switch, you're never going back. Now, I have to drink coffee in the morning. I also drink some sometimes afternoon or night, depending on what time we, for example, do this show and I'll switch to flavored coffee. They have amazing flavored coffee for late afternoon for me, and when you travel check out their instant coffee as well. So save some money and try Blackout Coffee. Get a premium cup of coffee from a company that's one hundred percent committed conservative values from the sourcing of the beans, roasting process, customer support, and shipping. They do it all right and they accept no compromise on taste or quality. Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict. Use a cubon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. So say big and get great coffee. Blackout Coffee dot com, slash verdict. Be Awake not Woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Promo code Vertict, save twenty percent off your first order Centator. There's another really important story, and it's not getting as much press as it should, and that's why I think many people actually listen to the show because they get info like this. You may remember, if you go backwards, there was a big fake controversy by virtually every Democratic operative, the people running for office, congressmen, senators on the left, and it was over IVF. Conservatives have been in favor of IVF and protecting IVF for I mean, as long as I can remember. My kids are in vitro fertilization kids. Without it, I probably wouldn't have kids. And I'm so thankful for the technology. And so when this controversy happened in Alabama, you teamed up with Katie Britt to say, Okay, we're gonna put our money where our mouth is and make sure that we protect IVF. And there was an opportunity to do that in Congress, and the Democrats stopped it.
Speaker 3: Why so, look that this story is incredibly revealing of everything that's wrong with Washington and how corrupt a lot of politics is.
Speaker 4: Let's start with IVF.
Speaker 3: You and I both strongly and unequivocally support in vitro fertilization. I think IVF is an incredible medical miracle. It has enabled millions of parents, moms and dads to have kids that couldn't otherwise have kids. Two percent of all live births in America could come from my IVF. There are over eight million children born via IVF, including your kids. Yeah, look, that is an amazing A very close staffer of mine who is with me most days, we were talking about this issue as I was fighting to defend IVF, and he told me, much to my surprise, he said, you know what, I was born via IVF. I'm an IVF kid. Wow. Like, that's amazing, and I think IVF is extraordinary. Now, following a decision of the Alabama Supreme Court concerning IVF, there was enormous uncertainty. There was enormous fear and enormous concern that IVF would be in jeopardy, to be clear, in Alabama. When that concern was raised, the state legislature acted incredibly quickly to pass legislation making clear that IVF would be protected in Alabama. So, as a real practical matter, I believe there is zero threat to IVF at America. Why well, let's take the US Senate. In the US Senate, there are one hundred senators. To the best of my knowledge, all one hundred senators support IVF. I do not know of a single senator in either.
Speaker 4: Party who opposes IVF.
Speaker 3: But yet, there was genuine concern, There was confusion that IVF might be in jeopardy. And this is where Democrats and the corporate media had an intense political interest to flame that fear and to encourage that confusion. And so as that was happening, I saw that I was dismayed. And I will tell you so. When the senate's in session, Republican senators, we have lunch every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday together, so all the Republican senators together. And Katie brit the Senator from Alabama, has become a good friend. She's been a guest on this podcast. She stood up at one lunch and she gave an impassion speech to the other republic consenators about how important IVF was and how she was hearing from from women and men, although mostly women, but parents and would be parents across Alabama who were incredibly concerned IVF was in jeopardy. And he said, she said, we've got to protect that. I listened to what she said, and so I went to her an approach her and said, listen, U support IVF ice sport. IVF let's draft legislation that puts a clear, unequivocal protection into federal statutory law to make clear that no state and no local government can ban IVF. Let's find common grounds.
Speaker 1: She agreed.
Speaker 3: I drafted the legislation, we did it together, we filed it. Now, the Democrats want to fearmonger on IVF. So there's a different bill that they call an IVF bill. That is that is introduced by Tammy Duckworth, the very liberal Democrat from Illinois. The Tammy Duckworth quote IVF bill is not an IVF bill. It's a radical abortion bill. It would give the Secretary of HHS Health and Human Services broad authority to, under that bill protect abortion in a vast variety of circumstances. Also, the Duckworth bill explicitly overturns the protections of religious liberty under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. I support IVF, but I certainly don't want to force a physician to participate in IVF if it's against their religious faith. It's not against my religious faith, but if it's against theirs, I respect everyone's religious liberty to decide, Okay. I don't want to personally participate in it. And yet the Democrats they do want to force, let's someone to potentially violate their own religious faith to participate in something that they have moral concerns about.
Speaker 9: And so.
Speaker 3: Yesterday Chuck Schumer teed up a vote. It's the second time in a couple of months on the Tammy Duckworth bill. Now, the reason he ted up the vote is because he knew it would fail, and it was written in such a way as to be filled with poison pills as to force any Republican with principles who believes in life to vote against it, because this would empower a Joe Bidener Kamala Harris administration to go after laws protecting unborn children in states across this country. This was an abortion bill, it was not an IVF bill, and it was again designed to trample religious liberty. So yesterday on the Senate floor, I went to the Senate floor along with Katie Britton. We tried to pass our IVF bill and I stood up and gave a speech in support of it. Katy Britt stood up and gave a speech in support of it, and I asked for unanimous consent to pass our bill. And what happened The Democrats stood up and objected. They said no, we will not allow this to pass. And we had a debate back and forth and I want to encourage you, if you care about this issue, go listen to the debate, Listen to my speech, listen to Katie Britt's speech, and then listen to Patty Murray, the Democrat from Washington State who objected, because the entire point of what the Democrats were doing was a purely political exercise. If they actually wanted to protect IVF, all they had to do was very simple, not say two words, not say the words I object. If they had not said those two words today, the Senate would have unanimously passed my legislation protecting IVF. But from the Democrat's perspective, that would have been a catastrophic disaster because if we actually pass a strong statutory protection for IVF, then they can't run millions of dollars to campaign ads scaring voters into saying the mean Republicans want to take away IVF. So they objected to Katie Britz and my legislation because they don't want to protect IVF. And a point that I made in the debate, I said, listen, the Democrat bill was drafted deliberately with poison pills. They're objective. They wanted to Republicans to vote no, because they don't actually want to pass their bill. What they want to do is force Republicans to vote no so they can run ads say, oh, Republicans are a post to IVF. That is a lie. Not a single Republicans a post IVF. A couple of months ago, when we had this debate, one of the people who joined Katie and me on the Senate floor was Roger Marshall. Roger Marshall, Republican Senator from Kansas, is a physician. He is an obgyn who has delivered thousands of babies, and he actually has performed IVF procedures for hundreds of parents. He literally was an IVF doctor. And yet the Democrats talking point is an IVF doctor is apposed to IVF. It's absurd. So understand they drafted their bill with poison pills because their objective was to make Republicans vote against him, and all but two of us did. My bill, and Katy's bill has no poison pills in it. Every Democrat agrees with every word of our bill. There's not a word in it that they disagree with. Their problem is if it passes, the issue they want to run against goes away, and they don't want the issue to go away, and so sadly they objected it. And I got to tell you, this is an example of where the corrupt corporate media matters. When I was giving my speech, when Katy was giving her speech, there were no reporters in the gallery. If you read any of the press coverage, the reporters all said. The headlines today were Republicans block bill to protect IVF. And you know what, the corporate media virtually none of them covered the fact that we had a bill to protect IVF the Democrats blocked. Part of the reason the Democrats are willing to do that is they know the media will not cover what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Credible. Go watch the speech. It's up on your Twitter account. I retweeted out as well, so you can grab it either on the Center's account or on mine. Ben Ferguson show on X and it's there.
Speaker 1: You ought to go listen to it. It's incredible. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We do this show Monday, Wednesday and Friday and and those in between days. Grab my podcast and Ben Ferguson podcasts. I'll keep you update on the latest breaking news. Share this show wherever you can on social media, so many of you have been doing that. It's a time of year where we're fighting hard to get info to you. Without you, guys, this show doesn't exist, and without you guys sharing it, it doesn't reach maximum number of people that needs to reach. So thank you for doing that as well, and the Sin and I will see you back here on Friday morning.