Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over agevaries by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueans See dkg dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The playoffs are upun us the best place to watch right there in person. Game Time is an authorized ticket marketplace for playoff basketball, which makes getting playoff tickets even easier and faster. Prices on game time app actually go down closer it gets to tip off with killer last minute deals, all in prices, views from your seat, the lord's price guarantee game time. Take it the guests work out of buying tickets. Save even more when you choose a section and let game time. Choose to see the lower price guaranteed or game Time will credit one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Take the guest work out of buying playoff basketball tickets with game time. Download the game time aut create an account, use code Nightcap twenty.
Speaker 4: Dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Creat an account, redeem code nightcap nigt caap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, last minute tickets, lowers price guaranteed. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us. Thank you for tuning in after you watch the Boston Celtics defeat the Dallas Mavericks one oh five ninety eight to take a two o lead heading to Dallas on Tuesday. Thank you, thank you for joining us again. Please make sure you'll hit that light button. Please please make sure you hit that subscribe button. And I am your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp. He's the one that's sick blowing his nose. He's your favorite Number eighty five rock Runner, Extraordinary Bingo, Ring of Fame Arnoe. He's from Liberty City. He's an all pro, he's a pro bowler. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Guys, thank you so much. We're now at one point three million subs, one point three million subscribers. Guys, Oho and I, we can't thank you enough. The staff at Nightcap, we can't thank you enough because you make this possible. Thank you for selling Got Shaved by Laportier. We're only taking pre orders. We're gonna have this backlog clear out of the out everything all you should be getting emails in the oncoming days. Everything should be shipped by Friday. I want to thank you again for your patients. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four and that's eighty fourth spelled out. We have the link pin the Nightcap Merch at the top of the chat use code unk. The discount applies on everything, So that's Nightcap Merch Club, Shape Shape Merch, and eighty four, which is my personal clothing line. Guys, you guys have been so great to us. Oh Joe, We're going on the road Nightcap first official live tour. We'll be in Atlanta August twenty second, that's a third pot. On Sunday, August twenty fifth, we're gonna be in Houston, Texas. And then that following Friday, we're gonna be in Dallas on August thirtieth.
Speaker 2: So I'll repeat again.
Speaker 1: We start out in Atlanta on August twenty second, we rolled into Houston on the twenty fifth, and then from Houston to Dallas on the thirtieth. Pre sales are going on right now on Ticketmaster. People are asking, well, where do we buy tickets from? How do we get tickets? Ticketmaster pre sales are going on now. The official all tickets go and sell tomorrow. I'm not sure what time ashell. Come on in my ear and let me know what time. Please use live cap. Use the code live cap live cap. This code only applies for our live viewers. We want to make sure we give you guys the first shot at the best tickets because you guys have been rockets with us when we came on the air, and a lot of you guys were in that first fifteen hundred and two thousand that Sunday night that we're in the chat. You guys were there. So we want to be to our law supporters and listeners and viewers. We want to make sure you guys get first crack at the best seas in the house. So thank you guys again. And okay, you just told me that Take Us officially gonna sell tomorrow, which is the tenth at one pm Eastern. So please check our social media. Check out all our social media for all the links. Uh and you know what, ohoe, we got our sponsor olipop.
Speaker 2: What you got a olipop going? We got that going to the problem.
Speaker 4: Oh well, we got a sponsor. Man, what I'm talking about? Right? Hey, I'm a litt I'm a little under the weather, so I can't turn up like I want to.
Speaker 1: Would be good on the twenty second. You got too month to get here, to get here up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm be okay by then, By then be.
Speaker 1: Okay, ollipop. Thank you, thank you guys for really making this possible. Uh oho, And I am so appreciative of this opportunity that you've given us to allow us to go on the road and get an opportunity to get out and see some of our fans in person. Atlanta on the twenty second, Houston on the twenty fifth, Dallas on the thirtieth. So thank you, Olipop for making this possible. Oho now extremely extremely excited and extremely extremely thankful that you're given have given us this opportunity.
Speaker 4: Well, I just I just paid attention. I'm a little off the I'm off the ricord right now, so I just paid attention to the dates. The dates is back to back, so we're going from state to state to state. So that's three in a row. It's like we traveled like we like we are rockstars. Yeah, like we're rock stars. You know kind of money, you know what kind of money that takes the go from city to city like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get buildings and to get the equipment and move people, you know, hotel and accommodation and flyings and things of that nature. Absolutely, yeah, and so we think Olipop for making this possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing we're doing a big yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, we want to see want to see that.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a good thing. That's now. I have have a question for you. What happened when people start complaining about the cities that we haven't been to, what do we tell you?
Speaker 1: I mean, eventually we're gonna try. We're gonna try to hit as many city as we can. But what we say, Ojo, everything is based on data, right, thank you, based on data, and so the data says, okay, probably should start here, start here. But yes, we're gonna hit New York. Yes, we're gonna hit Philly. Yes, we're gonna hit Florida. Yes, we're gonna hit Charlotte. Yes, we're gonna hit Detroit. Absolutely, we're gonna we're gonna in the fall, we're gonna we're gonna go on the road, probably not back to back like we're doing now, because you know, we got you know, we have three games. You know, we're gonna have Sunday, Monday, maybe pick up another game got Thursday. Uh, probably might even do enough something Saturday. So we're gonna kind of be limited on how often we can go out and where we go. So we're gonna try to be very very strategic ohoe and where we go because eventually, yeah, we do. We want all of our fans to get an opportunity to meet us, to come out and to show their support. And we want to try to give the fans as as as got a bigger opportunities a positive we possibly can to make sure they get an opportunity to see us, because we understand that our fans are not just located in the three states that we're starting at, the three cities that we're starting at, but eventually we're absolutely gonna come to New York, and we're gonna hit Philly, in Chicago and Charlotte, Michigan. Our I've absolutely we're going to Detroit and so probably by the years end we're probably hit do about ten ten or eleven.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like the way that sound. I like the way that sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So thank you guys, and again thank you Oli Pop for making that happen. Celtics beat the Math take a two Old Leadelli Drew Holliday.
Speaker 2: Came up big, double digit. He had a double double.
Speaker 1: Let me see what he had right chem And that's what makes them so hard to beat, ojo if because even when you're big guns JT and JB doesn't go off, you get great contribution from Holliday, you get a great contribution from Derrick White. Holiday was eleven or fourteen, two or four. He had eleven rebounds, so he's twenty six and eleven. Derrick White was six and fifteen four ten, he had eighteen. Jaylen Brown was fifty percent again from the floor, eight to fifteen, twenty one points. Excuse me, j T eighteen another double double, almost got a triple double. Eighteen points, twelve assists, nine rebounds, forty five minutes, six to twenty two one of seven for three, almost the triple double. But even when he's not shooting the ball well, because you have a holiday, because you have a Derek White, because you have and see that's the thing that because Luca, if Luca, if Kyrie can't come.
Speaker 2: Along with Luca, this is gonna be a short series.
Speaker 4: On exactly that's exactly what That's exactly what we saw tonight. Obviously, Kyrie tried to get herself going, putting the ball on the floor, trying to get that mid range shot going, and it just wasn't folding the knight. So I got kind of I got kind of upset and got frustrated a little bit in the third, third and even even second quarter because as Luca was playing and no one else was being able to score.
Speaker 2: PJ.
Speaker 4: Washington was forgive your points here and there, but there was nobody that was as consistent at as consistent as how Drew Holliday was being as the Derek White was being for the Celtics. When Jason Tatum was shooting bad, then Lucas run do everything on his own right. He tried to do everything that was on and he turned the ball over. He turned the ball over way way too many times. And I think, Kyrie, I'm assuming, I'm assuming playing at home, it might be a little better. He has to get himself going early. I'm not sure if the crowd really affected him. I doubt I doubt it, being has experienced as he is. I don't think the crowd really affected his player or anything. But they made every shot f in very difficult. They made even the open shots. He just happened to miss Of course, you're gonna have games like this, You're gonna have games free misshots. But they can't go down into a three toero, three, three to zero hole and expect to come back and win this series.
Speaker 1: No, Kyrie, Kyrie has to play better. He knows he has to play better. He's the guy that's been here, done that before. He's a big shot taker, big shot a big shot maker, played in the biggest of games. He's been in the NBA finals, so he know. He's been to three NBA finals, got hurt in the first overtime of the one in twenty fifteen, and then came back in games in game seven, played extremely, extremely well throughout the series and the second win that came back from three to one. Oh Joe Hit played tremendous in game five, had forty one points to go along with Lebron at forty one and sixteen, and then we know the shot that he took and he made in game seven, and if you go back and look at even though they was they lost boar to one in twenty seventeen, Kyrie averaged twenty seven points, So we know he's capable of playing better than what he played Lucas like with Damn, I got to try some of everything for the simple fact nobody's coming along with it.
Speaker 2: He had a triple double.
Speaker 1: He gave you thirty two to eleven and eleven on plus fifty percent shooting.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the turnovers are high, but that's because he's trying to create and trying to do, trying to make it so easy for everyone else. Kyrie. Look, everybody else is Kyrie. Kyrie has to be better than what he's been the first two games. If he can't be any better than what he showed in game one and two, in game three, the game swept right Thiget.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's there's no other way around it.
Speaker 1: I like Gil recommended, Like, hey, when Jason Tatum is on, Daniel Gafford.
Speaker 2: Died in the block.
Speaker 1: If you saw the third quarter, they gave him three and he got three quick basket posting them up.
Speaker 2: But this is all about Kyrie.
Speaker 1: Kyrie has to be better because Boston is so balanced. Because if you show what JT struggled, he's struggling again shooting the ball. Yeah he did Rebald, Yeah he assists, but that just goes to show you the level of player that he has with him, because you look at his assist total, he had nine even though he's not shooting the ball well six I mean, I mean, he's that's that's what probably less than thirty percent. I had the map off the top of my head. But you got JB gave you twenty one. You got Derrick White gave you eighteen. Holiday gave you a double double, and Persingers comes in off the bench boom he gave You'll give you a quick double figure in points. Yeah, they're so balanced, so and less Luca and less Kyrie. We can come along with Luca and do what they did against Minnesota Ojo where they get you sixty seventy points between the two of them, they're gonna get swept Ojo.
Speaker 4: And then we're gonna need more than just that two headed monster too. Now we need PJ. Washington to come along too. We need PJ PJ to come along and contribute as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, PJ, PJ did okay tonight. Yeah, what do you have? He had seventeen points seventeen They can live with that. I can live with that. Derrick Jones gave you eleven. Dan your guyfer gave you thirteen Cayri sixteen, but what seven of eighteen? I'm not mistaken. I think he was six of eighteen the other night. That's not gonna that's not gonna. That's not gonna get it.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: Thirteen of thirty eight, thirteen to thirty six, that's not gonna get it. Luca was twelve or twenty one, four nine, four of eight from the free throw line, eight big turnovers, uh, and a lot of times Dallas turned those turnovers into points. So you can't turn the ball over when you're struggling shooting the basketball, when parts are at a premium and they seem to be so hard to come by. It's like Luca, the shots that Luca's making, only Luca can make those shots. They're not a whole they're not They're not a whole lot of other guys in the NBA the shots that he's making. There's not a whole lot of other guys that can make those shots, right, And it's so difficult.
Speaker 2: Everything is. There's no easy basket.
Speaker 1: There are no layups, there are no they're none of that Boston getting runouts. They're getting you know, dark dump offs at the rim, it's just a struggle. Everything is a grind for the Maths. But they're gonna have to find a way to go home, to get some home cooking, sleep in your bed. Everybody gonna pat you on the back, say we got this. We've been down this road before. But this is a different animal. Boston is a different animal because they go five deep. They got five guys that on griven Night can give you twenty at the drop of a hat. And now you've got Prezingers coming off the bench and he's kind of rounding himself back into shape. They got the work cut out for him. But this falls on Kyrie. Kyrie has not been good in this series. He knows he hasn't been good in this series, and in order for them to stay alive in this series, he's gonna have to be better in game three than he was in the first two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm hope. I'm hoping. So I'm hoping. So he comes out. Obviously, he has experience, he knows what he has to do the playing these series. He's been here before, he has experience. So hopefully he comes back. And if anything I would like, I would like Luca, you know, run run the offense through Kyrie, just to get him going, just to get him going early in the game, to get that rhythm, get that rhythm going, get that confidence flowing, and then allow the game to come to you. I think they'll I think they'll be better off.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna have to be better. But the Boston self, they's do what they're supposed to do. They hold servant home. They go up to oh with the one oh five ninety eighth victory over over the Dallas Mavericks. Uh Kyrie is averaging Holiday is averaging six nineteen points, Derek White is averaging sixteen points.
Speaker 2: Kyrie is averaging fourteen points.
Speaker 1: So Lucas leading the NBA, leading the Finals and scoring at thirty one points a game, and then you got one, two, three, four, five, five. I think the next five belonged to the Celtics. That's crazy, that's not that's no. You can't have one guy that high and then all the rest of the guys and all the rest of them, because think about you got two guys that's already scoring what ten more points than what Luca's averaging, and then you know you got Holiday average in nineteen Derrek White averages sixteen for Zingers. That's not good enough. They know they have to be better. Kyrie knows has to be better. They have to do a better job of limiting the second chance opportunities that they the Uh, what's the rebounding total? Forty one? Well, rebounding rebound is not that bad. Forty three forty one not that bad, so it's not that not that big a discrepancy. But turnover, we's got a limit of turnovers and Kyrie just got just asked to be better, Oh Joe. Caitlyn Clark did not make the women's Olympic team. The women's Olympic team heading to Paris. The twenty twenty four Parents Women's basketball roster no surprises, Asia Wilson, Breonna Stewart, the two best players in the WNBA guards. You have Sabrina Nescu and Kelsey Plumb, and then you have Britney Grinder, Jewel Lloyd, she was on the winning team at the All Star Game, DT, Donna Tarrossi, Jelse Gray, now, Fisa Collier, Alyssa Thomas, Jackie Young and Khalil Cooper. No, no, no, Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean right, I mean rightfully, So I mean something like that, you want to earn you know, coming in as a rookie, you haven't done anything at this level yet to really earn ther spot on the team. So I think she understands. I'm not sure what her comments were after, but even you know, coming in as a rookie in any sport, you want to earn your right to be in a position to be able to represent represent your country. So I think she understands that is there's really no ill will because everything would be based off what she did in college, and that has nothing to do once you make it to w NBA, your resume. You have to complete your resume there or at least do a little something in WNBA first before you represent us as a country. I would think so. So I doubt she's upset, and I just give it. It gives us something to strive for, knowing the competitor that she is. It gives us some to strive for.
Speaker 1: Was Magic Johnson playing in the NBA when he made the Olympic team or did he make it based on what he had done? I'm just asking, I'm just asking you. He's not a truth question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, based on what he had done?
Speaker 1: So what's the problem you say if she had made the Olympic team, it'd been based on what she had done in college.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I have a question, Sure, who are you gonna take off that list and put Katon Clark in?
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna take off this list? On what we have going about this? Kate and Clark in Chelsea Gray has not played all year. She hadn't played in the w NBA game. Yet you do realize that, right, So I'm saying she has not played. The objective is that are we? Are we on a big stage? How many biggest? Let the biggest? Let me ask your question of all the I guarantee you if you to put Kaitlin Clark on that team, she'd have sold more jerseys than all of these women combined.
Speaker 4: What you want to be? I mean, I I understand I think she would. I think that that. You can't argue that fact. You can't argue that fact. But again, these are women that have put in the work and the resume to be qualified to go over.
Speaker 1: To They put En on the team, They put Chrystal Laden on the Dream Team based on what based on what he had done where that shot that one shot in college?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Got you got the biggest stage in the world.
Speaker 1: This is a reason why they took Magic, this is the reason why they said, if we can only have one player, we needed to be Jordan.
Speaker 2: Most popular.
Speaker 1: Name a more popular woman basketball player right now than Caitlyn Clark. I'm not saying better, because clearly Age and Wilson, there are many women better than years, but naming one more popular. Do you know Saturday night they sold so many tickets to the Washington with Mystics game they had to move the game to the NBA Arena Ojo, mm hmm. Do you know they did that for the Sparks game, right Ojo, Yes, sir. So I'm just saying that, if you want I'm trying to look, if you want to market it, if you want to sell advertisers and sponsors, That's what I'm trying to get. Now, you can make it like, oh, we want the best players, we want the best players.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that. I think that's the route that they went. Okay, the women that have been doing it, the women that have put the work in at this level, at the high level, and be consistent year in the year out, and I think that's why the team that they have assembled is what it is? What it is? I think Deona Tarroossi is a legacy pick. Yes, sir, you think.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: If I take let's just say, for the sake of argument, I took Diana Tarassi on that off this team and I put Kaitlyn Clark, do you think they lose the goal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: If I take Jackie Young off and put Kaitlyn Clark on that team, you think they lose the goal?
Speaker 4: No, sir, I mean because when you look at it.
Speaker 1: You got one, two, three, four, you got four aces players?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What about enery que Go Wale? You mean to tell me that, like everybody on this team better than she is?
Speaker 4: No? No, let me get my question.
Speaker 2: You know I can see Maybe you mean to tell me everybody that made this team better than Ao?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: She real deal bright. So I wonder, when I wonder, how does it go as far as those who are picked theres represented the USA? How does that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: How does the I.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know. I don't really know how how it how it goes. I've just said that like you're trying to market the game, if you're trying to grow because the only way the game is gonna grow is by advertising and sponsors, right, Pumping more money into it than the sataries will increase. You get other women, you get women outside, like Okay, yeah, I want, I want to do this, but you gotta you gotta show like a lot of times you put your your you put the most popular players, Yes, sir, because I'm tried to grow the game. That's why I matt think about it. Larry Bird played like two minutes a game, three minutes a game. Joe his back was gone, it was shot. But that he was so popular. The popularity, it is what it is. Sometimes think about make of who sell the record. Sometimes it's not the best singers most popular.
Speaker 4: Right, So you think Caylon Clark should have been on just from just marketing.
Speaker 2: Marketing standpoint, for no other reason.
Speaker 4: I think I think a lot of the young ladies would have been upset.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all want do y'all let mest your question.
Speaker 2: Y'all want more money or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all okay, are y'all okay?
Speaker 1: With like five or six women making two hundred thousand into everybody else making seventy five or one hundred or y'all trying to get to that half a meal, or y'all trying to have women that make a million dollars a year and then the average set and then the Lord sat the rookies can make one hundred thousand, one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Are y'all okay with this? Because I just need to know what you really want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, the bag is the goal at the end of the day. The bag is always the goal at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: And I think all these I think all these women are phenomenal. I really do. Yeah, But in a situation where you're just picking, it's not like the it's not like track and field. Well, you got to be one of the top three and then you got to have the qualifying standard. So whatever the standard is for the event and what you're competing in, you need to finish top three and then have the Olympic standard. M Okay, that's that's easy, Old Joe, that's an easy choice. You can't Oh, oh, we know he's a former world record holder, but he didn't make the team. Let's put him on there so he can defender. No, that's not how it works. You're just picking.
Speaker 4: That's tough, is it is tough. I'm curious to know how the picking, how the picking goes looks, look at.
Speaker 2: Look at look at the man. They take it all the top and jersey sales.
Speaker 1: Right bank, Oh Joe, we don't look Having been where I am, now, you know a lot of times, like I said, I didn't understand because I view myself as talent. But now trying to get sponsors, trying to get advertisers, I know what they're looking for. The Mystics have had a million dollar gate, The Liberty had a two million dollar gate. What's the common denominator Caitlin Clark? When the two games had moved to NBA Arenas. What's the common denominator? When Kaitlyn Clark plays, the average attendanis is over seventeen thousand. When she doesn't play in the game, the tennis is seven thousand. Now you tell me the common in ten thousand. I don't care. If they're just playing of the ticket, right addy revenue? Right, yes, sir. Imagine how many Olympic twenty two jersey or whatever number she they to give it. I don't know what. I don't even know how they picked the numbers. I mean, somebody like Kobe. I think Kobe was nine Lebron was six and said, I don't know how they even picked the number, but can you imagine how many jerseys they would have sold?
Speaker 4: Oh cho yeah, oh yeah, My goodness. Hey, they gonna saey some. They're gonna sell some good one. Now they're gonna see some Asian Wilson's. They gonna sell heavy. They gonna win the they gonna win.
Speaker 1: They're gonna win the uh SO points per game. Caitlyn Clark is thirteenth in the league, down in to Rossi's fifteenth in the league. Assist in the league, Caitlyn Clark is fourth, down on to Rossi's seventy ninth and rebounding Caitlyn Clark is twenty seventh down to Rossi's thirty fifth. In blocks, Caitlyn Clark is eighteen down on to Rossi's ninetieth Instill's Kitlyn Clark is seventeen down to Ross's sixty five.
Speaker 4: Resume.
Speaker 2: That's not what you You just told me. You couldn't hold on.
Speaker 1: You told me earlier you couldn't play Kate len Clark on what she had done. You just told me that. You just told me. When we start chat did oh Yo tell me we couldn't put Katelyn Clark on that team based on what she had done in college, But yet we're putting somebody on this team based.
Speaker 4: On what she's what she's done over a span of her w NBA career.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this is not a life saying. You don't get on the lip life.
Speaker 4: You don't get a body of a body of work that she's put in to be to be able to do.
Speaker 1: This is not This is not a legacy pick. This is not this is not a lifetime achievement. I thought we were sending our best players. That's what you told me. O Joe Seko told me, we're sending our best players, not based on what you had done, what you're doing, Caitlin Clark, Tompson, all of those I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna be fine. But I understand where you're coming from for the marketing, and I understand I understand where you're coming from from a marketing and branding standpoint as far as growing the game and having the most popular player being there. But listen, we were gonna see in four more years, four more years, she'll she'll still be just as popular maybe even bigger, you know by that time.
Speaker 1: So in the US has a history of also including the w the number one pick in the w NBA and in two thousand and four, Downa Tarassi was on the team. In two thousand and eight, Cannis Parker was on the team, in twenty sixteen, Breonna Stewart was on the team. Only this year and what happened this year, Kaitlyn Clark isn't on the team. They also did that for Mekka A Boomerkate. She wasn't on the team number one pick. So this notion that they don't just take any oh, they did it.
Speaker 2: We got three.
Speaker 1: It is documented three times they've taken the number one pick with no prid WNBA experience.
Speaker 4: Right, m.
Speaker 1: Downond Rossi resume speaks for itself. She's one of the historically great women's player in the history of college and the WNBA. Right, But an avery statistical category based on this year, Caitlyn Clark has had a better season.
Speaker 4: Hey, I gave you this. I throw my hands up now, you know, I don't understand how it goes. Obviously you want the best players they have.
Speaker 1: Kaitlin Clark a little better player currently right now, than Dennis ROSSI I'm not saying that she's gonna ever be the player that DT was, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's an all time.
Speaker 1: Leading scorer, she's a league MVP, she's a three time champion. DT resume speaks for herself. Kitlyn Clark might not ever reach that number. But if we're talking about right now, that goes to Shay James Hard reacts to a girlfriend catching the bouquet at a wedding. Let's take out the video. Ojoe, Oh knock it down. Oh you got knocked that out of hand.
Speaker 4: Well, she went on the floor to get that, Joe.
Speaker 2: You gotta knock that out of hand. You got that gotta bill loose ball.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, that's how you know she meant She meant business too. Look she went on the floor to get that. Look look look oh she went low.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got to hold her. You got to box out. That's a You got to make sure she don't get that.
Speaker 4: You got to do something. You gotta do something. Hey, look at you, Look at Ja, Look at j face. Now, like come on, man, oh no.
Speaker 1: You so.
Speaker 2: Who kids? Can they throw it back over the head and hold somebody here?
Speaker 4: You Hey, that's that's funny. That's funny. You know. You know, depending on who it is, depending on who catches the bouquet. You know, if if you really were, if there was any any type of seriousness or involvement with that certain individual, there will be no issues. You know that, right, What do you mean it will be no issues? I mean it would be no need. It would be no need to look crazy or to get her eyes like that, because you know what, you know, this is somebody that I would marry.
Speaker 2: This is you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, you know what. I'm glad you caught it. Matter in fact, I'm gonna celebrate because you did. But hey, the game is a game. Nah man, look real, Nah, we ain't going wherever they throw. We're gonna be over in the corner by the bar. Oh no, listen when you when you come to the wedding. Now, we're gonnam gonna throw. I'm gonna throw it directly.
Speaker 2: At you, no, sir. So so whoever your plus.
Speaker 4: One is, you know what that means.
Speaker 1: Unless they massed me, unless they jump up like Randy Moss to catch your old back, right, it's gonna never.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna make it. O Joe but you gonna're gona're gonna block him Out're gonna post them out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you ain't catching that.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, hey, she reill just say she's gonna make sure you're in the way because you're gonna throw the bouquet goes to the women, So you won't be there.
Speaker 1: Oh I will be there. Hey, you're gonna be as a matter of fact when you throw it.
Speaker 4: Real.
Speaker 1: Uh, she's gonna be in the bath throom anyway.
Speaker 2: So I don't do. I don't do to tell y'all.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I saw some of the clips of that wedding that was That was Rajon Rondo's wedding. Yeah, but that thing, that thing was lip boy. Yes, I saw some of the clips from the video that thing. That thing was nice. It was real nice. Yeah, congratulations to Rajohn and his wife. Man, that's a beautiful thing. Beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you know he I'd be like Bernie Mac, I'm gonna jump the broom if if I made the wrong woman, I just jumped ba across.
Speaker 2: It's over. We ain't got to do all we ain't got to do all that stuff. And untied this untie that.
Speaker 4: Right, No, you want to keep it simple. So I mean, so you don't you don't want to like a big wedding and all that. Okay, you want you want to keep it big.
Speaker 1: I mean most of the time, I mean, studies say, the bigger the wedding, the left, the left.
Speaker 2: Chat, it lasts.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: The simple wedding.
Speaker 1: Think about your grandmother and your grandfather laugh on the fifty sixty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they also you know, they ain't had no money back then either, so it was easy for things to last because there weren't no options where you going, where to go.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see a lot of time they'll be putting on they be putting on the.
Speaker 1: Wedding like oh look I bade my wedding and my my bridesmaid had custom gown and my best man had cousins. So right, right right, there's like these gender reveals. They don't got fair come off, he it's a boy or girl. If it ain't no apple on the stem, it's a girl, that's all. I'm ain't no apple on them.
Speaker 2: It's a girl. I be talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all got wrestling batches, y'all, They done got jets flying over let not.
Speaker 2: Bluing and and and and come on you people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they listen. They're going overboard with it with gender reveals obviously with weddings, I think, and in that case, I think women now uh in a sense, have become obsessed with the idea of marriage and not what marriage actually is. They are obsessed with the aesthetics that it comes with, as beautiful as oh my god, look what we had on you know, just yeah, not for others. That's what it really entails, oh.
Speaker 1: Joe, Cause you know I when women get dressed, women get they're not trying to please you because men, for the most party, they gonna hit you know, you know how men are. Yeah, women dressing for other women. M yeah, I saw that be looking at me. I know I was looking good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that's our That's how women are.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Women women do things for other women because they know, for the most part, a guy his standards. Oh I got brother, you ain'tnna stop it cause we all we we all have had a couple of that. You know, like I thought you had standards, Yeah, yeah, standard what So I'm just saying. I'm just saying all the women they do a lot of they do the ninety nine per center the stuff mm hmm. Case. The first thing they do they get to read what they're gonna do, show their girls. The one what they.
Speaker 4: Do it on letting that thing show. Yeah, are you happy? Hey, that's that's that's a great question. Did you heard what you just said? That's a great that's a great question that I think very that many don't even tell the truth about. Are you really happy? Are you just satisfied with the situation you're in? Are you really really authentically happy? Or you're just satisfied with the situation that you're in. Opportunity is the opportunity and convenience of it, because I should have been a therapist.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: How many times you saw a girl with a lewid bag, with a Gucci bag or a Burken.
Speaker 4: Bag or I got the have huh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just saw a girl with a son dressed and a duny in Burke. Say I need to get in there. Yes, it ain't no bag I'm looking at Oh no at all. Talk to me now. You getting that Louis guitar that doing in Burke not burking or wires?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chanel.
Speaker 1: We already know that's for women, because God, you come out there with a doing in Burke, you come out there with a Tory Burch.
Speaker 2: It don't even matter.
Speaker 4: Not for a god, No, ain't look at it, no bag. And obviously ninety percent of the time if you are daunting some of those items as well, it's normally being bought from a guy as well. That that that that goes handing. There they go, they go, that goes handing in.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so nice. Whatever you got on the look better rinking upside my bed. I don't care what it is, whoever bat tom Ford, Gucci, l V, whoever, whoever, whoever makes desires dress Arry Wayne, Yeah, don't y'all ve guys.
Speaker 2: Oh by guys, Oh guys got the look.
Speaker 1: No, that's what the other that's for the other women, y'all trying to show them up and let y'all know, y'all one step.
Speaker 2: Ahead, or I got like that, or my man got it like.
Speaker 4: That cause a guy.
Speaker 1: They don't even be the can cause what half the guys say, I don't cut hing bout no lingerie, but the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so on, so we don't.
Speaker 1: We just got different at it, like I said, hey to each of those, that's what makes y'all feel good, or I make me feel good.
Speaker 2: You donna put it on when you around the house.
Speaker 1: How many times you think the woman dress up with our handbag and walk around house because he's saying, make them feel good? How many times they do that when they buy their home alone, when they home alone, don't Joe? How many women you think put on their very best if they got a Birken got to put that burket? Oh that's Chanel, that wire said, whatever the caseble with designer bags right right? How many of them you think put that on? They top their heels that would heal you wear high in fact heels, get dressed and walk around in front of the mirror. Do that a couple of times and then take it off?
Speaker 2: Not one? But I thought you said you did that for yourself.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Hey dope, Wait wait what are there? What if they are influencers? I think influencers do that, don't they? No influences take pictures of outfits and and and tag each brand and take a picture and take it off. I get that, okay, but they.
Speaker 1: Ain't taking no pictures. I'm saying, if you but see that's not you don't feel good about yourself. You're doing that for a check. I got no problem. Okay, Okay, I have no problem with that, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, we.
Speaker 1: Have to get some kind of we gotta get some kind of compensation. I mean, you and I ain't doing this. But you know, like I said, hey, we do it for free, but I needed all the other podcasts to do it for free. Also know what I'm saying, there have to be some level of compensation. So if you're doing it as an influence, if you have this deal from some fashion house or whatever the case may be, I ain't got no problem make your hell yeah, it makes sure you got a good camera, got to take the pictures because you know you want to faith.
Speaker 4: Quality, right But mm hmmm, I'm finna try I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 2: Then Oh you're gonna be a influencer, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I like I'm when it comes to fashion, it's not it's not really me. That ain't my thing. It's never really been my thing. You know. My little cousin Rocky, you know, he put that shit on. But I'm just thinking, like if I was like tap into into the fashion world, I would do Okay, for myself, and if I can get up out of these damn dickies in these target clothes.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard o yo, because that's how people see you. Let me ask you a question when tiger Wood with advertising Bwick, did you believe tager.
Speaker 2: Woods drove a built Probably not see see you believe Michael, Jordan, Jane and Grady where it? Did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You see needs to be believable or I can see him doing I can see him doing that.
Speaker 4: Man, Hold look how.
Speaker 2: Much tager worth a billion? Yeah, I don't know if I can see him drive. I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can see him driving that a Buick NYE. Well, when it comes to most being there is you know, you never know.
Speaker 1: But see you talking about you're talking about the old guys, the Warren Bluffets or you know he drive a Cadillac. Yeah, I mean he lives in the very same house that he's been living there since nineteen sixty five. Just did some remodeling, milkshakeing Hamburgers. There's a certain guys. Yes, but he might not. He might drive a Buick Buddy fly on six fifty Gulf Street or a business boyd jet either got a three hundred or four hundred foot yacht that cost him about three hundred mild of got an evens out. Yeah I might drive that, but I fly this. Oh I cruise that. I mean, that's the that's the thing, Oh Joe, I mean you gotta find out, like, okay, what am I?
Speaker 2: Well? How people? How do people view me?
Speaker 1: Cigars? Okay, you got your own? Okay, so so let me ask you a question. Do you post your cigars? You smoking your cigars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, okay, of course, that's that's that's what you do, right, Put photos up?
Speaker 2: You do? Do you get clever? Do TikTok videos? Hey? You go and have somebody, hey, get capture content? Right.
Speaker 4: So so my influencing dream of being a fashion icon and models.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean it all depends on what you If you're trying to to to model those those pants that you wear, sure, because they're believable, people will leave you wear those they've seen you in.
Speaker 4: Though, I'm trying to be like Cole and Domingo. Did I say his name right? Yeah? Yeah, I want to trying to be like that, like on some real like Dapple like Okay, that's that's different side of old I've never seen before. I said, yeah, I'm an influence on that bitch.
Speaker 1: But how often, other than when you going to a special occasion, are you dressed like that?
Speaker 4: Probably once a month? You see, I'm just be honest, but you have to.
Speaker 1: Understand what you try to what you're trying to sell, right, you don't smoke your cigars once a month?
Speaker 4: Oh no? What two or three a days.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you didn't go out two or three times a day, but you probably need to dress up a little board than wasn't The Packers win the last off season with a young, unproven group of our receivers, but this groof improved they to be up to the task. Jaden Reid and Romeo Dobbs each called eight touchdowns while combining them for one hundred and twenty three catches. Christian Watson battle hamstring injury, but also posted five touchdowns when he's able to get on the field. While all the players had bright moments, none of them established themselves as one of the kind, as a.
Speaker 2: Kind of number one wide gut.
Speaker 1: Jordan Loves shared last week what he thinks a good thing for the offense. I think you, I don't think you have to have a number one receiver. I think it works out well when you can spread the ball around and you've got different guys making plays and you put them in different areas. I think it puts a lot more stress on the defense and can call and the calls that they can get in. So I think in the long run it helps us out not having a number one guy or a true number one guy. Do you agree, o Joe?
Speaker 4: I mean sounds cute, but for the lack of better term to saying, oh, we don't have a number one guy. But if you watch Red play, if you watch Romeo don play, if you watch goddamn Watson play when he is healthy and understanding what he can do once the get going. They got a little for by one track team at the receiving Corps. They have a little four by one track team at the receiving Corps, and I think it's because of their play and being almost close to being number one receivers is why they were so successful. Yeah, as good in Jordan love is, I think he understands the quality and receivers that he has at his helm, so he's saying all the right things that he has to say, so no one gets that number one receiving nod for that for that matter. But they are really good. They are a very very very good young receiving corps. And in the fact they were able to get all of them at the same time at such a young age and going to cause problems later on when it's time to get paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are really good. You can't keep everybody.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but they know you don't understand. Reed, Dobbs and Watson are really good together, man, I'm sorry, really good. They play off each other very well.
Speaker 1: The Steelers, they can't keep all the receivers. You got a plasic goat, you let place to go go. You let what's the guy from Miami to one super Bowl from Florida? One Super Bowl MVP A Antonio Holmes. You can't kill everybody, yeah, uh, Emanuel Sanders, you can't. Oh Joe, you can't keep everybody because everybody I'm gonna want to get paid. How you how You're gonna have five guys and you see the salaries. You see what the salaries are going for wide receivers. Oh yeah, okay, all those guys, A lot of those guys are coming up on the third year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they look at payd Joe knock knock exactly.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, it is nice to have a number one.
Speaker 1: I think Christal Watson if he can stay healthy, man, that dude special because he can do it.
Speaker 2: Man, he got wheels today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once he figured it out, you remember early early in that first half, and then once that joker figured it out.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm wo ye.
Speaker 2: But they're good.
Speaker 1: He's right, they got they got four guys that are one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you know, it's funny. I was able to watch them the practice against the Bengals. What do you call it, what do you call those practices?
Speaker 2: Scrimmages?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you travel. So I was able to watch them last year against the Packers and see some of them young fellas up or call them joint practices, Yeah, the joint practice. And you know, obviously it was against the Packers. I was like, oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. And then happen to see what I saw in the joint practice and see them put it on displaying games throughout the season. Yeah, okay, not number ones, oh no, but you got some number ones over there. I'm just not gonna say I'm gonna let you fly with what you're saying, brother, Jordan Love. But no, you got some number ones over there.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot. Remember what have members Pittsburgh had Mike Wallace? Oh, Mike, Mike was fa the receiver that they that had right there close right? Yeah, So if the same thing, they're not gonna be able to keep all these guys right, They're just not You understand that. Hey, you try to get him as much as you possibly can out of them while you have them. Because guess what, Jordan Love gonna want quarter of a meal, excuse me, a quarter of a bill. Yeah, he gonna get that regardless, you know, if you start paying him.
Speaker 2: So how you're gonna pay them? So how you're gonna pay them?
Speaker 1: Receiver that's gonna be wont eighty five ninety million guaranteed.
Speaker 4: And that's how you're gonna know who the number one is when it's time to get paid. I said, we'll know who the number one is, regardless of what you may say, Oh, somebody somebody over there. I mean, we don't know from you know, from the naked I looking in. We don't know who the true number one is, but they know the package worker, theation know Jordan Love knows the one who they can rely on. Come hell of high water. First down, second down, third down, situational situational plays. Who are we going to? Who can we close our eyes to and say, you know what, we can count on him the winning play for us on this third and short, man and man, We going to him no matter what. That's your number one. Who it is, I'm not sure because they all they all been phenomenal.
Speaker 2: CBS Sports Rank is twelve.
Speaker 1: New quarterback wide receiver duels for the upcoming season. Number twelve, vow Knicks to Courtland Sutton, number eleven, Daniel Jones to Malite Neighbors number ten, Russell Wilson and George Pickens. Number nine, Justin Houston, Lad McConkie, number eight, Will Levis, Calvin Ridley, number seven, Calvin William Roma Doonza, number six, jayde Daniels, Terry McLaurin, number five, Josh Allen Ken Coleman, number four, JJ McCarthy, Justin Jefferson, number three, Kirk Cousins, Drake London, number two, Kyler Murvin Kyler, Murray, Marvin Harrison Jr. And number one C. J. Stroud Stefan Diggs. You like the list. Should somebody be up higher? Should somebody be lower?
Speaker 2: What you like?
Speaker 4: I like the list, but we have a problem, small, small problem. At number twelve, it Bo Knicks in Courtland Sudden. It should be Zack Wilson in Courtland Suton, because Zach Wilson is the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos. The Daniel Jones to leak neighbors. I really like a lot Russell Wilson and George Pickings. I know they're gonna make, they gonna make. Hey, he gonna he gonna get you. You're gonna get me that ball. Will Levis and Calvin Ridley should be a little lower, should definitely be a little lower, because obviously, obviously I know Will Levis has a crazy arm and Calvin Ridley is a phenomenal rout runner. So I would put I would put them almost almost had three damn near because because of what he's done. Yeah, almost that low, because you got you got Kirk Cousin and Drake London, who haven't done anything together.
Speaker 2: But none of these guys haven't done anything together, O Joe.
Speaker 4: But I listen, but we've seen what we've seen, what Calvin Riley has done with multiple quarterbacks. Yeah, so nothing going to change playing with a quarterback like this with let will Levis, who had a cannon of an arm.
Speaker 1: You do realize, like he played with the number one pick in the draft in Trouble LARTs and the number three pick in the draft and.
Speaker 4: Matt run and it went crazy. Yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't when I look at will Levis, I don't see the talent of a Trevor Lawrence and I don't see the is he more.
Speaker 2: Think so huh? You don't think so?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Hey.
Speaker 4: I like the Josh Allen Key Colon one.
Speaker 2: I know, do I like that?
Speaker 1: I like that? I like it. I like that JJ McCarthy and Justin Jefferson. I mean, I love JJ.
Speaker 4: Hey. I'm you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised though, but I'm surprised at seven that they with Caleb Williams of Roman Doomsday over Caleb and And and DJ Moore or Caleb Keen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a little surprised by that. And it's a it's a good list. It's a good list. The funny thing about it is, we don't know how anything is going to turn out. We don't know how anything going to turn out. It just looks good on paper just looking at it, and you're you're expect them to be be phenomenal based on what they've done in the past. Obviously coming from college. We know what Kirk Cousins does and in the regular season, postseason so much. Caler Murray, a healthy Cali Murray and Marvin Marvin Harrison Gin. They should put up numbers. Yeah, they should put up numbers. There would be no reason for you to scramble around running around for your life. Now you have well you've had him before, but you now you have a good, solid number one that you that you can rely on.
Speaker 1: But you know what, So I think the thing with Kyler Murray, you you can't treat him like a conventional quarterback because he's he's made us hey being unconventional.
Speaker 2: You can't just ask that man to throw from the pocket.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, right, he's making one of the Heisman Trophy got to the college football playoffs. He would I mean, his ability, what makes him unique is his ability to create outside the pocket and take off running. So to say that you know, running around and you know throw from the pocket.
Speaker 4: It's not him, No, as that's that's up to the coordinator to understand understand your player strengths and to play to those strengths.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's absolutely his job.
Speaker 4: But I like c. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud.
Speaker 1: He got his work cut out for it because Tank Dale, In Collin, Nico Collins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, I think I think they're gonna be fine. I told I told you who. I told you who they're gonna be. They're gonna be the twenty twelve They're gonna be twenty twelve Cardinals. Yeah. What all those receivers have in twenty twelve. Yeah, I'm like, hey, they listen. I guarantee you see they shroud Nico Collin, Tankdale and Stefan Diggs. A lot of people saying, oh Diggs not gonna get as many targets, blah blah blah, whatever may be. Listen, see they shroud for the sling that ball man. That's what he's done. That's what he's done when he was at Ohio State. That's what he did when he was in college. I watched him play in LA when he was in I can't remember the name of his God damn who hoop on the team? Man? He used to sling the ball, and he he gonna he gonna sling it next year too. And you can't stop everybody. You can't double Diggs, you can't double Nico, you can't double tank Dale.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got Dalton shows.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I ain't forgot about that. That's almost that's almost unfair. But I don't know. I have a feeling. I just have a feeling. I don't know why. I can feel it deep down inside me. Because he's so efficient as a passer. I really think everybody will have a thousand yards. I think Diggs and Tank Dale and Nigo Collins will have a thousand yards, all of them, just like that twenty two receiving cord with the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: David and Joku.
Speaker 1: Ken Dorsey's offense is juicy, and Joku signed pretty positive about the move from Alex van Pelt to Ken Dorsey, and Joku was asked about the offense that Dorsey has been installing this softseason. It's juicy. I'm not going to say anything else. Leave it at that, but I'm really excited for this year. And Joku had eighty one catches, eight hundred and eighty two yards six touchdowns, all career high in twenty twenty three and said his goal for twenty twenty four is to just be better than last year.
Speaker 4: I like it. I mean I like it too. I like it too. What DeShawn Watson are we getting? That's the only thing that's important we need. I wanted Deshaun Watson of old. I wanted Deshaun Watson where there weren't that many that weren't that many great targets at your disposal as of Houston, Texan, but you made things happen anyway where you look like you were the best quarterback in the NFL. I need that Deshaun Watson to pair with all the great talent that I now have surrounded me. For some reason, it looked a little different when oh my goodness, what's it? Joe Flacco came in and was able to orchestrate that offense and allow it to look somewhat better than it did when when he was in there. I need from the ground running from week one on out. I wanted to look like an offense that's being orchestrated and ran by him, the quarterback control of everything, being able to facilitate the ball. Hey, you got a Marii Cooper, you got in Joku. You got my young bull from mom from down here to Miami. Why his name stake my mind? No, no receiver on the other side, Jerry got you got Jerry Judy. No that that there There are no excuses this year, you know, for for the Browns, and this is I don't want to say make it a break yet for Deshaun Watson, but he has all the pieces around him to make sure that they do well. And defensive they were phenomenal last year. Defense they were good. Oh, they're very good. I think they were number one. I think they finished number one. Mm hm, very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time now it's been three years since we saw DeShawn when he's in Houston, and we remember what he did his last I'm saying his last.
Speaker 2: Year in which he played in Houston.
Speaker 1: We know that last year in Houston he didn't see the field, so we understand that. But we're saying the last time we saw him play in Houston, he was phenomenal. That guy playing in Cleveland with this these weapons and that defense is good enough to go contend for a title.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely. I mean, I mean, obviously you think the Browns Offen is going to take a bigger step going forward this season in right they should.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, it's time for DeShawn to take It's time for DeShawn Watson to earn that quart of a bill.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We understand the first year he was off for basically the entire year. I don't care, well, no, bro, you cannot. This is a you either use it or you lose it. Right, It's hard to be away from something for an entire year and pick it right back up. Right, So he was off for an entire year and then he comes back. Oh hoe, he's suspended for it if I'm not mistaken. What the first eleven games, so that's only six games, and then last year he got hurt.
Speaker 2: It's kind of make a break right now. But Dashawn, he needs to play.
Speaker 1: He needs to show why Cleveland gave him that additional eighty million dollars. Right, he has weapons He's never had the look, we understand that he had d Hawk, but he's never had these weapons, this many weapons. In Houston, like, he didn't have a defense to back him up like he has in Cleveland. So he didn't have any excuses, He didn't have any reasons why he shouldn't, why this thing like this thing should be really, because my thing is, my question is not okay. My only question is, okay, how does the LC nord shakes out?
Speaker 2: Because you got Lamar.
Speaker 1: And the Ravens, you got Joe and the Bengals, you got de Shaun and the Browns, and you got Russ and the Steelers, and we know that defense of Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 2: So what you gotta Joe?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know where I'm going with it. You know I'm always leaning to I'm always leaning towards the Bengals. Now I think everything up.
Speaker 2: Make sure you don't fall over.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell any Ravens fans they wanted they want, they want to bet, they want to bet on the season. Let me know you don't want none of that. Any Ravens fans want to bet on the season. I'm telling your name, you know, you know, you know my Twitter. I ain't bet no more than twenty dollars. That's it.
Speaker 2: So what if we bet and neither one of.
Speaker 4: Our teams win, Well, they have to win because if they playing each other, we only betting when they play.
Speaker 1: We said, no, we bet the division. We bet in the division. We ain't betting who win the game. Damn the game.
Speaker 4: We told you we are well, we already knew. Oh we went in division no matter what what you know. You don't believe in the Broncos. The Broncos got Zach Wilson. Baby, I know, but I just told you the Bengals winning the AFC North. So that's twenty dollars right there. Anybody want to take a bet, I'm taking all bet.
Speaker 1: So I'm supposed to take the Broncos over the Chiefs. Yeah, yeah, you wouldn't take the Bengals over the Chiefs. You don't believe in your own team, mat stop it, you don't. You don't believe your team.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't believe they gonna win the division. Man, I can't laugh. Man, hold on, man, big Deck Henry gonna run that ball all over y'all here, Man run over who head y'all. Man, Man, we're gonna put Dereck Henry in the in the frying pan. Man, talk about man, were coming. We're coming downhill too, A gap b gap whatever? Hey heard that? Hey Lamar, you heard that? Oh so you out of your homeboy?
Speaker 4: I thought, Lamar, your boy, Hey Pratt Pratt, I know you're gonna see this, prat Man. Let Derek Henry know what time it is.
Speaker 1: Man, all I know is Lamar he got a winning record against the Bengals. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool, that's cool. That's cool. And we talked about the past. This is the new year. It's twenty twenty four. It's twenty twenty four. This is a new year. Pratt.
Speaker 2: Let Derek here.
Speaker 4: Wey know. We'll meet you an egg gap, homie, Okay, Stretch played wen't meet you with stretch.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all gonna beat him in the a gap, Lamar Jackson round the steed gap.
Speaker 2: Oh, Todd, Dawn appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, we're good because we got we got corners pulling up camp camp can't can't tail the bread boom flipping fumble ball going the other way.
Speaker 1: You talk about talking about that what they got to gave you them chest compressions when you need to see they got to give you the crest compression.
Speaker 2: Bom.
Speaker 4: Nah, you're the one just said you can't do you can't. You can't come back from nothing after a year. But after twelve I'm supposed to be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Whoa that what you tell our chance all the time? You go play? Right now? That what you say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could hold on, hold on, I said it, But can I get some training first?
Speaker 2: No, you said you could go play.
Speaker 1: I thought you need a CPR because the way the man compressed your chest.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, listen to me. All I need, all I need is six months of training. That's what they have. That's that's what they have. They got six months of training.
Speaker 2: Oh o Joe, Oh Joe, what's up?
Speaker 4: You don't think you don't think I can play? Though?
Speaker 2: Like Teddy Pendergrad said, I think I better let it go?
Speaker 4: Let it go.
Speaker 1: Hey, we done had our time with you. It's time to letting them young boys have it now. Let's just say, let's critique them young boys. We gotta let it go now.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you gotta let it know. You still got it. No, No, you had it.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to have it no moth hey, like you said, you see you don't buy no fancy cars though, See, well do you? You don't spend though? You don't got no fancy cars cause what you already had it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't need to do it.
Speaker 2: You don't need to show no more