Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is amazing that young people that have gone through, you know, all the way from nursery school to kindergarten to elementary school, high school, some of the elite universities are the most ignorant of all people. And we saw this in New York City, unfold young people and droves going out to vote for zoron Comi Marxist Mamdani. And they don't know what they don't know. I mean, maybe a part of me should feel sorry for them. They've been indoctrinated, these our little indoctrination centers. But there comes a point in life where you've got to talk to people who have lived real life and have real life experiences. And there is a guy by the name, and will introduce you to him in a minute, Daniel di Martino. He's a fellow at the Manhattan Institute. He's an immigrant from Venezuela. He came here to escape the destitution, the starvation under the dictatorship that thankfully now has fallen thanks to President Trump. He lived through hell in Venezuela and one of the many, many Venezuelans that are grateful to President Trump because Venezuela has all of the capabilities natural resources. They have more energy oil reserves than any country on the face of the earth. That means, yeah, more than Saudi Arabia, which is number two. So a couple of days ago and he had an op ed about this, but he confronted Mamdani's supporters in New York City. Now it's a rather long clip, and I'm gonna play it because it is enlightening and educational in every way imaginable. Then we'll talk to Daniel on the other side of it.
Speaker 2: I actually have a friend of mine here who fled Venzuela who is a living product of socialism not working out in other places. Came from Venezuela nine years ago. It's the only country that was ever destroyed by socialist and democratic DA got lot other problems.
Speaker 3: To the problems were cast by the socialist policy.
Speaker 2: My family went from making two three thousand dollars a month twenty years ago to one hundred dollars a month in twenty sixteen. That was because the government gave everything you can't imagine would break the one from me in a oroble middle class family with a card and then no electricity, no hotter mom. Daddy actually thinks that Maduro was an a dictainer and ten years ago he actually breaks for great elections.
Speaker 3: What specific socialist policies like.
Speaker 2: That the government took over people's basiness with farms, grocery stores, factories. Do you support the proposal of government grocery stores? Of course, I think there was very little supply of chicken. All thet paper.
Speaker 4: There was a line for blocks and blocks for a grocery store.
Speaker 3: It's all about money, my friend co option.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you think the grocery store sells you food for charity or for money for money?
Speaker 3: That's what about.
Speaker 2: Thing happened in Isetta isn't gonna happen here.
Speaker 3: The policy is more focused on helping people out.
Speaker 2: Every politician will promise to help the people. Socialism is the government owns and controls the means of production, that is, the company's the businesses.
Speaker 3: Like m'm Danny says, the.
Speaker 2: Government will own the grocery store. Nine million of us escape our country. It's the larger refuge crisis, and the world is wow.
Speaker 4: There is a lot of opportunities to use the wealth of New York to help everyone else.
Speaker 2: You know, they have tried that in the Soviet Union, from where Medharans and my grandparents are from.
Speaker 3: All their member of ours restores.
Speaker 2: Is the shells which arm Mam Danny himself said that he's foolish to abolish profrom all of it.
Speaker 4: He's going to take everything to established community.
Speaker 2: Land trust to ractually buy of housing on the climate work and converted to community ownership. You want to live in a public house? No New York City builds less total housing units than Austin, Texas, a city that is one eighth of the size of the Union.
Speaker 4: We need a change, but then the change that we need is one that.
Speaker 2: Increases the supperly of housing, right, not that one that will decrease in like Mam Danny and I fear that. What And in Venezuela, mador own president that was originally democratically elected, decided to give everything away for free change people's businesses, you know, for the workers, and then they all went bankrupt.
Speaker 3: And became very important.
Speaker 2: Over sixty two percent of young people and sixty six percent of Democrats support socialism nationwide. The Democratic Socialist of America ye time.
Speaker 3: You know, Mom Dane is a part of it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The DSA went to Venezuela just last year to support the dictator and say that he won the election, that he didn't.
Speaker 3: Tech no idea.
Speaker 2: Do you think we should be supporting dictators like that? Now?
Speaker 3: Our government rent control.
Speaker 2: It's going to stop people from renting apartments because they're not going to be able to profit.
Speaker 3: They are gonna be.
Speaker 2: Fewer apartments for rent, and then we're going to have less opportunities to actually live. That I agree with that, Okay, I understand more about socialism now for sure. Since we have had more free markets and capitalism in the world, billions of people have been lifted for a property and that every country that has attempted socialism in Venezuela, Cuba and so you in North Korea, East and Europe, many countries in Afri all of them.
Speaker 3: You've been through it in Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Yes, So why don't you move on?
Speaker 3: I already did? Actually, well, awesome funny here, Well.
Speaker 2: I already moved out of my country too. You think people should just keep moving out of socialist destroy their countries.
Speaker 4: On their sid If you don't like the policies that the government's powered doing.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I think my opinion might have changed a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'll be doing more research. Thank you for sharing. I heard great quote about socialism which is it's really a great system until you run out of spending other people's money.
Speaker 1: I mean, does that not really just spell it all out for you. The level of ignorance that's that, unfortunately so many Americans have and this ridiculous so called idealism of radical socialism. Daniel di Martino, sir, welcome to the program. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for hiring Michelle, especially for playing this well.
Speaker 3: It's powerful.
Speaker 1: And why don't you tell us from your perspective, you know, what you thought of their ignorance and their lack of understanding and lack of education to I just put it nicely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, the first thing that came to mind, to be honest, is that the average person, he's really not educated at a home on the on the topic, and unfortunately we are a diversity of the average person. But something that was very hopeful to me is that when confronted with the fact, some of those people did change their mind and opened their eyes. Not all of them you know, probably not most of them, but a significant share. So we can actually move the needle with these conversations. One funny conversation that was in that clip was this girl who said, so, why don't you just move out of New York And I'm like, well, I actually already live in Jersey and she lived in Florida. So you know, people will go with their feet clearly.
Speaker 1: Well, we were seeing this happening, you know, around the country. I mean, there was an announcement, you know, two of the richest residents of California, Larry Ellison and one of the co founders, I think Larry Page, I believe his name is, one of the co founders of Google. They're about to implement a five percent billionaire wealth tax, which is wealth confiscation in Gavin Newsom's socialist utopia of California. And they're getting out. They're not giving their money that they worked hard for. Oh they're rich, Hannity, They're gonna afford it. It's not our money, it's their money. They earned it through hard work, their ingenuity. Maybe they earned it just through good old fashioned luck. I don't know, and I don't care. It's not my money. These are not ill gotten gains. These are people that tend to be very, very bright, very smart, contribute to society. Nobody forces people to buy goods and services from anyone else. You have to want them, and that is the beauty of capitalism. And I look up to people that are successful. I learn from people that are successful. Anyway, explain your life in Venezuela. I want people to hear more directly from you about life under you, growing up under this dictatorship.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, well, what I think is interesting is that I had a similar life to what many American middle class families have today, which is my family had two cars, and then you know, we had our apartment. It was a three bedroom apartment, two bad My parents on the gas station. That's what they did for a living.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: It was a great business, making two three thousand dollars a month in the early two thousands, which if you're just for inflation, it's maybe what for five thousand dollars a month nowadays. And now you know, by by twenty sixteen when I left, it was one hundred dollars a month. I was already landing up for food. You needed to bring my ID number. Uh. The rationing system changed over time, so sometimes it was a fingerprint scanning machine for the quota. Sometimes it was based on your ID number. The day of the week that you could go to the supermarket was assigned, so I got Mondays and Saturdays because my number was one.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you went to the supermarket? What was it like in there? Was it? Was it well the shelves filled to the brim or did you have a choice of everything? Where you you were given a quota in terms of what you can buy, it.
Speaker 4: Was kind of half empty, not totally empty or anything, and totally there was very little brand diversity. Some shells so the grocery store to make it seem full, that would just fill entire holes with the same product because that's all they could put and there were very little brand competition. One of the saddest things that you could visualize in the grocery store was a certain point the cereal brands ran out of coloring material and so the cereal boxes were not in any color that were brown, like the color of the carton. And so I say that, imagine how siety socialism that they even take the color away from life.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your journey out of Venezuela to the United States. And you know, you talk about July thirty first, twenty sixteen, you boarded a flight that would take you from Caracas to Indianapolis, Indiana, and you point out many Venezuelans who come to the US do so because of the terrible life changing events. Is about ten million of you, ten million Venezuelan citizens that have left and tell us about that journey.
Speaker 4: Well, I knew from a young age that was happening in Venezuela was headed in a horrific direction, and a lot of people didn't quite understand that. A lot of people thought that, you know, this is going to end, or the regime is going to leave peacefully and democratically, and then everything's going to go back to normal. And then then normal became ten years and fifteen years and twenty years. Now it's twenty seven years. It's my entire life. And so I decided to learn in English. From a young age. I excelled academically so that I could do what I did, which is that I got a scholarship of full right to study in the States. And when I went to Indiana, initially Indianapolis specifically a great place I'm very happy I moved to Indiana, and that was my first experience living in America, right in New York where I'm at now, or in the New York City area, and so that was my journey. The journey of other Venezuelans is very sad because it implies walking thousands of miles to Columbia and Perum. Many of them get to Chile very far away. It's the equivalent is if you walk from you know, San Francisco to New York City. For some of these people, Wow.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing testament of courage. My quick break, as we continue from the DC swamp President Trump on Hannity tonight, not in Eastern we continue with Danielle de Martino, who escaped the destruction, starvation under the dictatorship in Venezuela that has now fallen thanks to President Trump. Or on the other side, your calls coming up as well, and an investigative report with John Solomon. Straight ahead, all right, we continue with Danielle di Martino. He was able to escape the tyranny, the poverty, the misery that was caused by the leaders of Venezuela and their radical you know, Marxist, leftist communist, statist socialist policies that impoverished an entire nation which should be one of the richest nations on earth. You know, you go into great specificity in detail. I'm going to put the article that you wrote about this about how as a student, for example, you know, when you were nine years old, you didn't understand why you didn't have milk at home, you didn't have shampoo at home, you didn't have chicken or bread at home, and how things got progressively worse, and you know was the years you know passed on. You try to buy lunch and and panada for example, you know, you paid a buck and then the next thing you know, you're paying twenty, then one hundred, then a thousand and ten thousand, and then much higher than that. And now inflation, you know, skyrocketed, you know, fifty million percent.
Speaker 3: It was insane.
Speaker 4: In this Cooo cafeteria. The owner that that worked at he used to lend us money to the kids when we didn't bring cash, and then we could repay him a few days later when our parents gave us the cash to repay him. And you know, he would trust the people who will repay. The problem became that inflation was so high prices changed daily that he had to stop lending kids money because the money would lose its value by the day. So we couldn't even do that. And then the problem was you had to pay in cash because the machine to read the credit card didn't work because it was all important parts. There were no dollars because the government destroyed exports, and so the consequence was that you had to bring in a ton of cash in your backpack because you would have.
Speaker 3: Fit in your pocket a ton of cash and just to buy lunch. Unbelievable. We're going to put this on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 1: Daniel DiMartino, uh, we thank you for being a truth teller. I hope Americans that are buying the big lie of Marxism, statism, socialism, redistributionism, I hope they hear your tell because it always ends the same way, the way you used to live.
Speaker 3: And we're glad you here.
Speaker 1: We wish you the best, and glad you got a college education and your life is moving in the right direction.
Speaker 3: We appreciate your time, my friend.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. A lot of people will hear a lot more stories like mine of Venezuela's that are very grateful for what President Trump is doing in Venezuela and against socialism.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one show number. I'll talk to the President about this tonight.
Speaker 3: Mold inspired Solutions for America. This is the Sean Hannity Show. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we had Reza Pavlavi, the son of the Shah of Iran who's deposed in nineteen seventy nine by when the Ayatola Kamanee who had been in hiding in France came back to power the Iranium Revolution. And when he was on my TV show this week, he pointed out how the Iranian regime is close to collapsing. There are numerous reports out there that Ali Kamani, the Supreme Leader of Iran, has planned be in place to go to Russia and Vladimir Putin. I'm sure with him, he will be taking tons of cash of the currency gold, and he will pillage the country, just like every other two bit dictator when they leave the country and flee. But this is Reza Pavlavi and the son of the former shav Iran and what he said to me.
Speaker 6: I launched his campaign about six months ago, we have received tens of thousands of applicants who like to join. It's not just limited to the military empowermentitary forces shot it also includes the civil bureaucracy people who are working government ministries. All of them be part of the solution that will end up being this regime. Twist's nas to community status and whether he is ready to bail out, who knows, but either way, the regime is crumbling and it is very close to collapsing.
Speaker 1: And reports of a number of cities now that the protesters have completely taken over, reports that police have laid down their arms and are standing in solidarity with the protesters. The crowds get bigger and bigger. There has been some deaths, at least thirty seven the last count I saw people protesting that have been gunned down on the streets of Iran. Joining us now is a mere fraquavar. Now he's teaching constitutional law and he's the author of the best seller Comrade Ayatola also the National Iranian Congress Senate chairman, and he really has an insider's perspective on what's happening on the ground in Iran. And you know, once the president of the student organization he founded. He led the movement in Iran before he was captured himself in prison for five years, and part of that time was spent in one of Iran's most notorious prisons, Evan Prison is what it's called, some of the time in solitary confinement. Thankfully, now he's in the US. He's leading the charge, helping people on the ground in Iran find their voice and hopefully freedom and the days of this horrific terrorist regime will come to an end. We welcome to the program. Amir Faquavar is with us. Thanks for being here. I'm sorry about all that you've been through in your life, but admire your steadfast courage and commitment to liberty and freedom.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean, thank you for having me. And let's say happy New Year, and it's a year of celebration for United States. Jean, I have been with you eight years ago January second or third, and I remember when at that time we started this revolution which you are seeing the fourth phase of that revolution. Back then, it was the first time the people, the new generation came to street in Iran for the first time. We didn't hear the chance Alohakbar. We didn't hear any chance Islamic chance because a new generation they decided to get rid of Islam, to get rid of Quran, and Iran is going back to its roots, the actual ancient persion, and we want to go back there. At that time you told me, Sean, and you are a genius. You told me how because we were fooled by the George Sources organization. They were telling us the revolution should be peaceful, non violent movements, and you told me. I was on your show and you said, Amir, how you want to win a revolution without a weapon. You were right.
Speaker 1: Well, I've often said, and I know I'm right. I wish I was wrong, but I've often said, you don't win revolutions with sling shots. It doesn't work that way exactly.
Speaker 5: And we experienced that. We have seen it. You said in that show eight years ago, you said, if we want to do peaceful revolution, regime will go for the mass murdering the kids in the streets.
Speaker 7: And regime did it.
Speaker 5: Two years later, we had the mass murdering in street in two hundred cities in Iran. And yes it happened. It was led by custom soul money and thanks to President Trump. Probably forty days later President Trump still Atome sole money. And it was a great retaliation for the Iranian people. And it was the second phase of our revolution. Back then when Masa Amini was killed, it was the third phase of the revolution, and now it's the fourth. And the beauty of this revolution is we are not going to have another absolute power.
Speaker 7: We are not going to have supreme leader. We don't want to have king, we don't want to have any of these things. You had your the greatest revolution in United States two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: Years ago when you got rid of the absolute power and you decided to go for the republic, the constitutional republic. This is the thing right now in Iran. We want to do that. This is the one hundred and twenty twentieth anniversary of the first constitutional revolution in Iran. Maybe your audience they don't know about that. At this one hundred and twentieth anniversary of our constitutional revolution. We want to have exactly the same as the same as American founding fathers. We want to have a constitution in power.
Speaker 3: And yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Monarchists, they have thirty percent of the support inside the country. The Son of the Show has thirty percent of the support, but seventy percent of the country they want the Republic of Iran. We are fighting for it. We are fighting all of us together, fighting against the regime. You mentioned my book, Conradoretolo.
Speaker 4: In my book, I.
Speaker 5: Revealed that Iranian Supreme Leader have been an agent of KGB, have been under training since nineteen sixty four to nineteen sixty eight, before the so called Islamic Revolution in Iran and nineteen seventy nine. Iran was not an Islamic revolution. It was a Russian coup TETA. It's the biggest secret. Nobody has been talking about it. And right now when Comedy the Supreme Leader wants to go to Russia, that shows everybody he was the agent of Russians all these years.
Speaker 3: That's such a great point that you're making. And you know, we see.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the the natural consequences of the president taking Maduro and bringing him to this country is that the influence of China, Iran and Vladimir Putin and Russia in our hemisphere has basically been eliminated. And he did it by by the way the defense systems and air defense systems to set up inside of Venezuela. They were Russian air defense systems. They were Chinese air defense systems. Now they're out.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: The President has spoken out in solidarity with the people taking to the streets all over Iran, and he made it clear that he would step in. The US would step in if it saw that Iran was mistreating or killing protesters.
Speaker 3: And he wrote on truth Social.
Speaker 1: If Iran shoots and violent, violently kills peaceful protesters, which is their custom, the United States of America will come to their rescue. We are locked, we are loaded, we are ready to go. How much fear do you believe after solo money, after taking out the nuclear sites that Iran they had their obvious nuclear ambition? How real would will the so called leaders the Ali Commaneese of the world react to that?
Speaker 5: And they're afraid. They have seen what happened during the Twelve Days' War, and we begged United States, we begged Israel, we means weed the Iranian people to come and help us. You know, during the World War two, when France was under occupation of Germany, it was General Dogau went to London and then begged American president at that time, President Roosevelt to come and help, and the United States send the troop to France to free friends from the Germans and the UK.
Speaker 3: We lost a lot of American treasure in Normandy.
Speaker 5: We did, yes, and then the great friendship between United States and France happened after that, and the Board have seen United States as a liberator after that, and its lot of respect came to United States. And you know right now without even one casualty from American side, from Israeli side at during the Twelve Days' War, that was an amazing job of President Trump to go and destroy the entire regimes, Islamic regimes, nuclear facilities. That was an amazing job of Israeli's ideas to go and kill twelve hundred IRGC, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Force. They killed twelve hundred of them, and not even one single Iranian civilians have been killed. You know, Sean Iran, Tehran, the capital of Iran has seventeen million populations during the day, ten million during the night. How How Benjamintania who and IDs and Mussats could go there and kill twelve hundred IRGC members the Hellers could kill them without even one casualty from the people's sight. It's a miracle. And the people in Iran, they are counting on President Trump. They love President Trump. So maybe it's news for you too. I wrote an article for the Fox News two months ago about this. When during the Twelve Days' War, Princess of Alavi asked the people to come out. Nobody came out, not even one single person. But then six hours later, President Trump tweeted and asked the people of Tehran to leave the capitol Sean. In three hours, nine million Iranians left the capitol, all of them. They said, we love Trump, we trust President Trump, and we are following his order. And right now they are changing the names in the streets in Iran, which in Trump, the sign of Trump on it. The people in Iran they love America, they love President Trump, they love Israel, they love Benjaminakanyahu, and they know these two countries, United States and Israel are the only countries during the last forty seven years when these Russian more laws came to power in Iran. Just it was American and Israel who didn't recognize this regime and stayed with the Iranian people. But still we needed Trump. We needed President Trump.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you, what are the conditions on the ground. What are you hearing from the protesters?
Speaker 5: Oh, they are asking, they're asking for United States help. And you know when Elon Musk is going to tweet against nominy, the Elon Musk tweet became the chant in the streets. The people over there, they are following your show right now. They are listening to everything is happening here. They're following President Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you. I know that's a fact.
Speaker 1: When I had Resident on my television show, it went viral all throughout the entire Middle East.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 1: You know, are at a Turkey throughout the Middle East and going viral on social media inside of Iran.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. And you know what last time, but when I was on your show, I had eighty thousand people on my Instagram. Right now I have two million followers on Instagram, two million official and twenty million unofficial. Because the people I just.
Speaker 1: Want ten percent, that's all I don't really want, you know, if we're no, I'm kidding. Listen, you are a breadth of fresh air. I don't think people understand the level of oppression that the people of Iran have had to withstand since this revolution in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: And I hope this is the moment.
Speaker 1: The difference between now and say when Obama was in president was president. We have a president standing with you in solidarity, and I can tell you and I know I speak for many Americans. The American people stand with you as well. We're grateful to people like you, your courage throughout the years, your your voice has been phenomenal, and I just want to wish you my very best and the people of Iran. We're not at war with the people of Iran, but Amir Fakravart, we really appreciate it. We're going to have you back again soon. We'll have you on TV as well. Thank you so much for being with.
Speaker 3: Us, sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you so much, Sehan for having me. I'm going to speak Saturday at Long Island for Stay Awake America and hopefully your audience can join us there and we'll see you soon. Sean. You are amazing, You're a genius.
Speaker 1: I love you, Sean, I love you back, and I love the people. I want the people to live free. You know, human beings were designed they crave the breath of freedom. Eight ninety four one Shawn is a number. We have a report from John Solomon coming up straight ahead