Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload hour. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. IT'SAY eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to join us. You know, I've kind of had it, and even some conservatives have been sucked into this, or people that identify as MAGA conservatives that are vacillating constantly back and forth. But you know, act as though the biggest MAGA champions in the world late to the You know, I like the last ones to join the movement, the first ones to jump off. But you know, this smear campaign surrounding Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein has not factored in a number of major things. One is, in spectacular fashion, twenty twenty five years ago, I forget the exact period of time. It was a long long time ago. Jeffrey Epstein was spectacularly thrown out of mar A Lago. Now. I know some of you have nothing to do with country clubs and don't want anything to do with country clubs, and frankly so my experiences with them have not been particularly great in my life. As you know, I get nasty looks from people and I really can't stand it. And then you know, other times people are lovely, but if you get thrown out of a prestigious club in such a high profile way, it is a devastating blow to a member. And that's what Donald Trump did to Jeffrey Epstein because of his behavior with young women. That's what happened in Palm Beach, Florida, where society is kind of important to a lot of people in Palm Beach, Florida. That part I understand, and that's real. For four long years, Joe Biden and the Biden administration and the Biden DOJ had all of the Epstein files, whatever they are, and they never released them. Now we are learning a lot more about it as time has gone on, and now they've voted to release all the guvernment and files, etc. Etc. But what we're finding out is not what Democrats obviously had hoped for. Now, David Shoan, who's been on this program talking about this very topic, you know, put out on X yesterday exactly what he said on this program. If Jeffrey Epstein, he asked him, you have any dirt on Donald Trump? And he made the case, he said he would have had great leverage in the criminal case against him at the time that he died, and he spent the final week of his life talking to Jeffrey about it, and he was very clear he had nothing on Donald Trump because it would have been invented him in terms of the sentencing that was going on and him being in jail, et cetera, et cetera. The fact that he unequivocally said he had none ought to shut down the false claims otherwise. So in terms of the people being involved, it really is somewhat meaningless to me. But Democrats they just want to smear Trump anyway they can. Now. Interestingly, since this all came out, we are learning some things, and if you go back to nineteen ninety, we find out that Epstein gave Democrats seven times more campaign cash than he did Republicans. The disparity left Democrats struggling to explain why members of their party, including the leader in name only, Hakim Jeffries, was reaching out to Epstein even after he was convicted of soliciting prostitution from a minor in Florida and ordered to register as a sex offender. Hakim Jeffries was reaching out to him, Can I have more money I'd like some more money, and they denounced the measures censuring. Now we'll get to this issue of this congresswoman who was actually taking direct questions from Jeffrey Epstein during the hearing. We'll get to that in a second. But you know, House Republicans are saying that a back room deal was cut to save Epstein, cocluding Congresswoman Stacey Plaskett from censure, and multiple House Republican lawmakers seething over this failed effort to on censure for this Delaware congresswoman over her twenty nineteen text exchange with the late sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, accusing leadership of cutting a backroom deal with Democrats to spare Corey Mills. The same rebuke Republicans stuck together beat back the initial effort to kill the censure resolution. However, the measure was rejected hours later, with three Republicans voting against punishing Plasket and three more voting present and for sitting out the vote entirely. Now we also know that Haavid has launched an investigation into Laurence Summers, and the review found that Harvard accepted nine point one million dollars in gifts from mister Epstein between nineteen ninety eight in two thousand and seven. Yes, that would include the time, according to this timeline, after he had been convicted of in this case, of being a sexual predator in Florida and seeking prostitution. You know, from underage women. There's nothing more repulsive, is there? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, and you know it's And now Larry Summers has resigned from the top Tech Tech Group as other institutions now are cutting ties from him. Now it's interesting as you listen to democrats in all of this, Larry. Here's Larry Summers addressing his link to Epstein to Harvard students before class.
Speaker 2: Some of you will have seen my statement ar regret expressing my shame with respect to what I did communication with mister Epstein, and.
Speaker 1: That I've said I'm going to step back on publishing.
Speaker 3: For a time, but that I have discarded importing my teaching obligation.
Speaker 2: And so with your information on, we're going to go forward and talking about material.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Now, the congresswoman that I mentioned, Stacy Plaskett, says she has no regrets taking direct questions from Epstein in the middle of a hearing. Here's what she said.
Speaker 4: Do you think that it was an error in judgment to be communicating with time at all?
Speaker 5: Do you have any regrets?
Speaker 6: Well, listen, I think Jeffrey Epstein is a reprehensible person, absolutely disgusting. I lived in a house, lived in a house during childhood with a mother who had been sexually abused by her dad, and I know the effect that that had on her as well as us as her family, and so I understand what the victims are going through and I want them to get their relevant, their justice, their peace out of this. I believe that Jeffrey Epstein had information and I was going to get information to get it the truth. Having a friendship with him is not something that that I would deem to have, and so I'm just looking forward. I'm moving forward.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me just better understand that what is that point?
Speaker 5: Because at the time, he was an sex offender and it had been detailed all the sexual There are.
Speaker 6: A lot of people who have done a lot of crimes, and as a prosecutor, you get information from people where you can. I've interviewed confidential informants, I've interviewed narcotics, drug traffickers, and others, And that doesn't mean that I'm their friend. That doesn't mean that they are friendly with me. It means that they have information that I need and that I'm trying to get it the truth, and that's.
Speaker 3: What I do.
Speaker 5: So no regrets, basically is what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I'm moving forward.
Speaker 1: I'm moving forward. Now we've learned from these documents revealed that these exchange texts with Epstein in twenty nineteen again convicted sex offender soliciting underage prostitution during a congressional hearing that featured Michael Kohne allowing the convicted heedophile to dictate her questions almost word for word. And what was a coordinated attempt to smear Donald J. Trump badly just the tip of the iceberg. We can get into Bill Clinton and his flights on the Lolita Express, or as I said, the you know, disgraceful revelations about Obama's chief economic advisor Larry Summers forcing him to resign from public life and disgrace and go on and on, or the fact that Donald Trump. Now, if Jeffrey Epstein had all this leverage on Donald Trump, would do you think Donald Trump would have humiliated him and spectacularly and publicly thrown him out of his club as loudly as he did. I don't know. I tend to doubt it. Joining us now is Congressman Ralph Norman. He introduced a House freedom called his back Censure against this particular congresswoman. Welcome back, sir, How are you good?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: Fine, Sean. I'm glad to be with you.
Speaker 1: All right? What am I missing? Because I don't trust that anything that Jeffrey Epstein has to say about Donald Trump because of the way Donald Trump treated him. And I think a lot of this has been one big distraction. And now we know why the Biden administration had accessed all this information for four years. They didn't release the thing.
Speaker 3: Now they sat on it, Sean Cricket, no one, there was not even an interest in it. And now because the only issue they have is going to try to get Donald Trump at any cost. And you know, miss Plaski, who introduced a sensor resolution, failed to mention during her when she got up to try to defend herself, was the fact that she took money to the tune of well over limits involved. From what we hear over time from a convicted felon a pedophile who had been convicted in twenty eighteen that we're talking about that Cohen was conducting to try to discredit Donald Trump. I was hearing that she was using her whole All congress people get five minutes during the hearing, and she mentioned that she had had many other people who weighed in on questions. Well, the whole five minutes, she basically reverberated exactly what Epstein had told her. So it doesn't add up. It's a she should have been censored. I'm very disappointed in my Republican colleagues. And it failed, as you mentioned, because three votes present and three voted to not censor her, which is incomprehensible to me, but you know, it is what it is. And they allowed a woman, a sitting congressman who is has been there for eleven years. She should know better, and she sits on the Intel Committee, she gets things that other congressmen don't don't get. They allow her to keep her seat there and ically just get by with it. And it's it's a tragedy, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: The only thing I think this is a huge distraction, and I think that the Democrats got the blame. They deserved for all the pain they inflicted with the shutdown, and they wanted to change the narrative in the country. If there's one saving grace in the vote, thank god that these poor victims whose lives I don't know. If you're a child and you go through this, I don't know if you are ever able to fully recover from that kind of evil and trauma, because that's how I view it as evil and trauma. But I did read that the Attorney General is able to withhold or redact material that would shield identifiable information of victims, because that would be an invasion, that is, you know of, It would constitute an a warranted invasion of their personal privacy. Now, if they want to come forward, and they do so of their own volition, that's up to them. Otherwise they have suffered enough because of this guy. My understanding is over a thousand victims we believe.
Speaker 3: Over a thousand and probably more that we don't even know about, that don't want to get their names out there, that don't want to involve their families. Many of them are forty years plus in age and they don't want any type of published. So you don't see any books out on this other than maybe a few, but for the people that he violated, for the young girls he violated, the vast majority don't even want to be brought up. They want to forget it. And as you mentioned, it's tough enough dealing with it, and that's all they want to do. But I think now that it's behind us, Democrats won't have this to go on and we've got more important things like health care, solve, like you know, finishing the immigration issue that President Trump is dealing with so greatly. And you know, it's it has been a distraction, It's just what the Democrats wanted.
Speaker 1: I My heart in this case goes out to the victims. And it is heartbreaking that any any individual has been subjected to this, and this guy was allowed to get away with it. Then he got a sweetheart deal the first time. And I find the whole thing, you know, nauseating, repulsively, evil and disgusting. And I think that, you know, is there any way that Joe Biden and his team would have sat on information that was damaging to Trump all these years? And Donald Trump threw this guy the hell out of his club and did it publicly, loudly, and spectacularly.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. And if he looked at other things that they went after, Donald Trump owned, they weaponized the judicial system. They went after not just President Trump, but look at what cash Ptaelent went through, look at what markin matters went through, the legal bills that they had, so they would have done anything, and they're still continuing to do that, Sean. They hate this presence so much that the only good thing about it he occupies rent free in their minds and they can't find anything. And the American people get what they're trying to do, and it's not going to work, but it is.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who I'm praying for in all of this. I'm praying for all those victims. I'm praying for them. They're the people that matter. And there were young victims and older people that were victims and put in horrible situations by a predator. And I can't think of anything more evil. I think it's disgusting. We appreciate your time, sir, thank you. All right, quick break rape by all right, Linda, I've got a special topic just for you before we get to the callers. You says right. The caller number is eight hundred and ninety four one shoe. If you want to be a part of the program, say that.
Speaker 5: See now you're starting to sound normal again. Good for you. Find your way back to your roots and you'll be just fine.
Speaker 1: Is a part of me that thinks you're not going to believe this story, okay, A part of me that thinks that, okay, okay. So we've been through a lot of woke stories, d I stories. You know, liberals champion in the rights of men to play women's sports and being women men being in women's locker rooms, and uh, let's see, uh, you know, guys like Tim Walls, you know, wanting uh, you know, all sorts of bizarre things in his state, even you know, offering gender affirming care without parental consent, which I think is absolutely a violation of the highest order. Parents are not potted plants. We've gone through all of that before. There's a new story out. As a matter of fact, it comes from a very prestigious university. I'll give you that up front. And according to these experts, in their conclusion, new parents should be asking their little babies or consent before they change the baby's diaper. Now, the researchers come from Australia's Deacon University. They explain that they want parents to do this, advising them to ensure that their child knows what is happening. The little infant knows what's happening, and explain I'm about to clean the poop from your backside. Are you okay with that? You've peed in your pants. It's uncomfortable, that's why you're crying. I'm going to change the diaper so you are more comfortable, and then monitor the infant's facial expressions, watch their body language to check if they understand what is happening. They probably won't because we're talking about infants, we're talking about babies. You don't believe that, do you.
Speaker 5: I have to assume that the people that are doing this are the same people wearing a mask while driving alone in their own car. I have to believe that in my deepest, deepest heart.
Speaker 1: Now, that was some of the more bizarre moments during COVID. I'd look over. I'd be driving my car and I look over and there's a guy in a car. Woman are in a car alone and they have their masks fully on. I didn't be like alone alone crazy. You can't get COVID from a car no, but maybe there's something to this. Maybe you're rushing to judgment. Maybe you need to open your mind and expand your horizons a little bit.
Speaker 5: I assure you I am not rushing. I have a arrived. These people are insane. You gotta wipe your baby's ass, and you wipe your baby's ass and you keep it moving, and if you're a normal mother, you're probably doing that twelve times a day, where you can't even count at the end of the day how many diapers you went through. If you're actually doing your job.
Speaker 1: If you're doing your job, and baby poops and you clean the poop up, and you clean the pee up, and the baby's happy again and more comfortable and probably stops crying. Right, that's the way I would think it would work. Right, Yes, I'm just checking. These people are nuts.
Speaker 5: These are These people are just a bunch of dumb ass, rich losers who are trying to find things to irritate other regular people that are going to work and paying their mortgage. It's all the same crap all the time. It irritates me. I'll tell you I got a story. I'd say I got a story for you. You want to hear it? You're gonna love it. This is a this is a local this story. You can't I definitely can't. You win for idiocy of the day like that, forget about it. But this story, we have a public administration, So just hold that in the back of your heads. These are taxpayer dollars because it's the Bucks County Administration building and they are inviting the public to honor trans lives lost to violence in a vigil on the lawn. So at first I thought, Oh, they're holding a vigil for all the lawn. Yeah, on the loan on the lawn, Okay, whatever. My point is all of these attacks that we have by these trans people that are on these drugs, and they have all this confusion and YadA, YadA, YadA. I mean we have lists of them from the past.
Speaker 1: Talking about transitioning medications. Yeah, yes, all that crap.
Speaker 5: And then they they're holding they're holding the vigil for the trans people, not the people have been victims of transcrime. It's insane. I'm like, I'm sorry, should we show up with signs that say have you seen this person? These this guy murdered how many kids in a church? It's there's no common time.
Speaker 1: You're going to go to like every time you get to go to like a parent teacher meeting. I think it would be great, and I think we ought to start filming your appearances and maybe running out on TV.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, I already have one run in with one teacher this year. He's fully aware of how much I don't like him.
Speaker 1: All right, So when you go to these parent teacher meetings and the school board sees you walk in the room, I'm sure it's like, oh no, it's gonna be one of those nights I.
Speaker 5: Definitely have had. Listen, I have teachers that are very quiet, and they come up to me and they'll say, we totally agree with you. It's so great that you're speaking out. And I'm like, could you please grow a pair and join me? Like, everybody stop cowering, we can say it out. Wow, guys, conservative Christian not afraid, keep it moving.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like what happened in Michigan yesterday. You see them out there marching as Christians, and if anybody else was marching in the street, they would have protected them, but because they were Christians, they allowed them to be attacked by people who hate Christians. It's just an ongoing theme. Everybody's got to just grow a pair and start speaking up for themselves, period, end of sentence. We got to stop letting Antifa win and all these other lunatics.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't see it. Well, thank you, I believe you.
Speaker 5: And no in Michigan, Dearborn.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, dearborn. Anthony in Rhode Island, what's going on?
Speaker 7: A Hi, Sean, It's always great to talk to you. I love your show and get a great staff there. Listen. I got to say that I was reading a new speed. Mark Epstein came out publicly and well, let's put it this way, this is going to be the beginning of the new conspiracy Mark Epstein.
Speaker 1: Do you mean Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 7: Mark Epstein is Jeffrey. I'm sorry, Jeffrey. Yeah, the files are going to are scrubbed, so right there, I know off the bat that if they don't mention anything about Donald Trump, that's what they're all going to go by big.
Speaker 1: But even if it does, I mean between Epstein and the people that he was hanging out with. And I'm not talking about the victims, because there are a lot of victims here. They are in my prayers. I promise you. I feel so bad for them. Sure, you know, you know, but is there anything Epstein's going to say about Donald Trump that you're going to believe?
Speaker 7: Because I won't let me let me say this. Also for the people that they say, is the ones that believe that Donald Trump was part of this. Joe Biden and company had these records for four years. Nothing absolutely nothing came out publicly. Why wouldn't they if they had dirt on on Donald Trump? They were to come out publicly to just literally call well learning why?
Speaker 1: I mean, guys like Hakeem Jefferies were begging Epstein for money even after he was a convicted you know, for soliciting prostitution of a minor. People like this woman Plasket was taking, you know, questions from Epstein anti Trump, questions to ask Michael Cohne. Then you have, of course you know this, you know, former Treasury guy Lawrence Summers. I mean, how did Democrats mentioned and caught up in this whole thing? I wonder why they didn't want it out.
Speaker 7: I have a monthly movie subscription on TV. They have a documentary on Jeffrey Epstein. I'll tell you, I encourage everybody if you want to know about this guy, what he did. It's absolutely abhorrent what he did and the people that he surrounded himself with and personally, I think they should anybody that received any monetary donations from Jeffrey, they should get to be returned.
Speaker 1: Democrats won't return them. They will not return look.
Speaker 7: Shame on them, Shame on them. But it should be. It should be returned. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But anyway, thank you, Anthony, appreciate it, buddy, eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Robert and Tennessee, Robert, glad you called. Thanks for checking in.
Speaker 8: Good afternoon. Thank you for taking my call. I was just feeling bad for the people in the Palisades fires. We went through it in the campfires up in Paradise, and the insurance companies will sit there and switch adjusters every two months on you to try to mess you up and frustrate you. And it is very hard time.
Speaker 7: To go through.
Speaker 8: But we are still not rebuilt in Paradise. I had to move to Tennessee, but they're still not rebuilding the town and they're not being able to succeed and move forward in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Did you get a fair settlement, one that was adequate.
Speaker 8: Yes, not compared to what I've lost. No, But I mean I've been blessed because I've moved out of California and I've moved on to my life. But there are people that cannot survive there anymore. I appreciate Rick Scott taking care the people in the Palisades, but there's still people up in Paradise that need help to move on with their lives up there, and they need help their elderly people as an elderly community, and they can't afford four hundred thousand dollars homes up there, and that's what they're charging and rebuild their one hundred and twenty thousand dollars homes they bought. And so people need to look into what's going on up there and try to help those people up there try to put that town back together. It was a beautiful place.
Speaker 1: On top of them not permitting people to rebuild that, they're also charging in property taxes. They're also having to have insurance on homes that don't exist in case somebody trips on their property that they shouldn't be there. I mean, the guy yesterday we had on the program eleven five hundred dollars a year for a property he can't even step foot on or rebuild on. It's unreal. It is so wrong on so many levels. And you know, this goes to my narrative. What do I always say to this audience. Don't ever think the government is going to be there to help you. They're not. Don't trust the government. And if you need any evidence, look at Obamacare, look at the Social security lock box, look at law and order, safety security, you know, look at the fundamentals, look at your educational system, and ask yourself, what does government do so well that you want to trust them with more of your money and more responsibility. That should be the definitive argument. And this is just this is it on steroids and human growth hormone and lives are ruined. Lives are ruined. And these insurance companies, you know, piss me off too. I mean, you pay a fortunate insurance. If your house burns down, whatever your insurance is, you should get the money for your your house, and you should get it expeditiously. You shouldn't have to go, you know, fight with them for ten months. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and ninety four. One show is a number. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Karen in Ohio. Hey, Karen, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great, Sean, how are you good? What you think about this? I think Congress could be so much more effective for America if they outlawed political campaigns all of them, require all the candidates to just do a number of debates, and there'd be so many benefits. But like the top four might be, it would give politicians way more time to do their actual jobs. You know, forget about the fundraising, the luxury travel, the rallies, broch est, all that junk. It would eliminate all the fame.
Speaker 1: The problem, Here's what the problem is, is that you can't stop individuals and stifle their freedom of speech. And one way to express yourself is if you want to spend money on a particular candidate you like and buy an ad. They'll they'll get around that five thousand different ways in sideways. There's no way you can stop it. They just can't.
Speaker 4: Seems like special interests would have no place to give their money if it's against the law to have a campaign.
Speaker 1: No, they'll just start their own little, you know, campaign on their own and say I'm Sean Hannity and I'm for the candidate A, B or C. And I pay the money myself. And you got a campaign going on, and everyone else will do the same thing. The money's going to be spent. You know. It's it's unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Shame how little they get done once they get elected. Two days later, they're on the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: Listen. The best way to get re elected, in my view, is to be great at the job you have and to do the job for the people in your district and let them know. You know. Unfortunately, with the environment we live in, I mean, it's difficult for a lot of elected officials now because of astroturfing and paid protesters and everything in between. It's hard for them to even get before their constituents, you know, to express what it is that they have been doing, because now they're putting their lives in jeopardy. It's scary. It's a very scary time. Appreciate the call, good call. Right. That's going to wrap things up with today, full coverage more crazy, NonStop protests against ice that's going on in North Carolina. We'll have live reports on the ground. Governor Greg Abbott taking on radicals in his state, will update you on all that's happening there. Jim Jordan, Todd Blanche number two at the DOJ will join us as well, and much more. DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox will see you tonight. Great show tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.