Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, write about four minutes after it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he doesn't do it right. Okay, we'll fix it. Yeah, we need some help. He needs to fix it.
Speaker 2: He had some help.
Speaker 3: I know you're not doing it right.
Speaker 4: People that don't do it right don't know they're not doing it right. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they think from what I've heard, from what I heard, they think they're putting it down.
Speaker 2: You're right, because you feel like you were experienced. But it was just what you heard.
Speaker 3: This is what I heard.
Speaker 1: I had read it read.
Speaker 4: When I'm on the plane, I read a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll find out what that strawberry letter is all about just a few because right now the nephew is here. You hear them with today's frank phone called nephew. Who are you pranking today? What what is this one all about? Please?
Speaker 4: Well, before we do this, sir, let me say this right here. I don't know what's going on in Virginia Beach. I have no earthly idea. I added a show, y'all. Y'all heard me yesterday that I added a show thirty on Saturday I added the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Three hundred people have already ran up there and got them tickets. I don't know what nine but about thirty te What are y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Am I a big thing? I don't think so. But I'm grateful, man, I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: I'm humble. Y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all, you're spending your money to come see you. Boy, I'm not gonna let you down. Virginia Beach. I am there, baby, Friday and Saturday two, on Friday three, on Saturday, the nephew is coming through Virginia Beach, playing in the cut Time of Teas. That's December eight, nine ten. That's in Oakland, California. And then I keep talking about it. Tacoma, Washington because I've never been there. December fifteen through the seventeenth. Nate Jackson Super Funny Comedy Club. All right, the food is coming to town right now. This brink right here is son and my daughter, Your son and my daughter. Oh, we're gonna get to the bottom bat right now, let's go catch them.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Darren's Darren's father. Is this Darren's father.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Dare I say.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm calling you.
Speaker 5: La.
Speaker 3: Shanda is my daughter. She goes to college up there with your son. Uhh. And I'm getting the word I got a few minutes ago was that the two of them then run off and then got married together. I don't know what what what what makes them run off and get married?
Speaker 2: Like wait, wait, wait wait wait, where'd you hear this from?
Speaker 3: I just got a phone call from one of the kids at the school saying that they didn't this a girl that grew up with and went to grew up with all two grade school. She called it sat La. Shonda and Darren then read off and got married together. And they've done that, say they done it yesterday.
Speaker 2: But I said he wait wait my Sunday, my father ain't. I talked to him, uh about three days ago and he ain't done nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I know. So the day that yesterday, I've been calling Shonda and call. Ain't nobody picking up And I'm calling the boy. They give me the bark phone number and I'm calling him. It ain't nobody picking up in answer or nothing. Dude, It ain't like my baby girl, do like nothing not nothing like this here.
Speaker 2: But it's not like my father do nothing like that without talking to me first. So uh, let me call down there and talk to Darren and uh, I can't give me your number, and I'll I'll call you back.
Speaker 3: I'm going down there to that school myself. I'm gonna find more of them now. I'm gonna call you to let you know his Now, if I'm find out that my baby girl and then ran off and got married because she didne got pregnant, I promise you I'm gonna do something of that on yours. If you got my baby pregnant, ye me.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, now, wait a minute. Now you know don't do nothing to my son. I understand about your daughter. That's my son.
Speaker 5: Now you have going down to put.
Speaker 3: Your hands on my son. If you got if you got me, that's my only baby I got.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I understand that's your only baby because that's that's my only son. If you tell me, I'm gonna put your ass on, You're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 3: If you got my baby's pregnant, your son, Darren Gordy, I'm onna.
Speaker 2: Be I mean, what's your name again?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Done?
Speaker 2: My name?
Speaker 3: It is my baby.
Speaker 2: What's what's your name?
Speaker 5: Who's your name?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 5: I know how you tell you damn name.
Speaker 2: Look at mister Diller. Uh, you're not gonna put.
Speaker 5: Your ass on my son.
Speaker 3: I love me pregnant, I have and that's the only reading I have to see her doing something like that, because I'm telling you I'm taller years and years and years. You don't make no baby. You don't make no baby, not be married. You don't do it.
Speaker 5: Hey, you went off for God man.
Speaker 2: That means you're trying to make it right. That's what she did, Mister Dillon. Mister Dillon, mister to me, now I die this day. There's your daughter sy she's playing or whatever. But let me talk to my son before you go down there. Tell try to do something crazy. Okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Your son didn't cours my baby girl and to get married, and he didn't got up pregnant. I know what's going on. I know what of them.
Speaker 2: My sur ain't done nothing to your daughter. Let me crawl down there and talk to him before you talk about going down there and putting your hands on somebody.
Speaker 3: I told my mother. I told the little thugs alone. He's nothing but a thug.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm got to wait.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa, whoa hoa.
Speaker 2: But don't be choosing my son of being No damn thorp.
Speaker 3: Now what kind of man on and get mad at the age of twenty and I ain't talking to the parents and nobody wouldn't make him do something like that.
Speaker 5: Well, you talking about my tody.
Speaker 2: My son ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 3: To Are you raising it? Did you raise? You a dealer? You'ren't raising right? Wait a minute, now, hell.
Speaker 5: Are you talking to I'm talking to my baby.
Speaker 3: Bring I'm gonna bet your boy. You know you're gonna get your don't too hold on my Oh ho.
Speaker 5: What you think you're talking to I'm talking to you, ain't I'm talking to hold man, you pure hands on. Nobody you put your hands on my child.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: You understand me. That's my son, that's your daughter, But that's my man. Say man, hey, hey, that's my show. You're talking about putting your hands.
Speaker 2: On You're gonna have a problem with.
Speaker 3: Me if my baby bringing up promises You ain't never knowing that because I'm gonna do something to that boy.
Speaker 5: You every man, that's the last time on here.
Speaker 3: Some of my shawl.
Speaker 5: Now, now you gonna sit down, get to your shirt and they and then I.
Speaker 2: Relaxed for a minute.
Speaker 5: Let me call my fellow.
Speaker 2: I'll get back to you because I need to tell you what's saying.
Speaker 5: Man, where else you got? I got something that's cool to get the wooman. I don't want you to know one.
Speaker 3: Day before I get off this phone. What is it?
Speaker 5: Man? Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: His nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Mister Darren, you just got brank by your son, Darren Jr.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, that boy.
Speaker 5: This boy got better sense than.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I got high blood pressure what I call his mama shadow and done my time on me.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land to Steve, come on, give it.
Speaker 4: To me, get a prank or some give the prank of some.
Speaker 3: Hey, it was short, but it was lethal. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about some celebrities. I'm really trying to.
Speaker 1: Get who's on the top of your list?
Speaker 3: To a Z. I gotta get him. I was doing.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I don't want to come at him with blue eye at him, cause that that that'll send jay Z into something here.
Speaker 2: Yeah about a child. Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell jay Z that he done stole some of my lyrics. I think that'll do.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have one for you if you haven't done him already, and I don't think you have. Cedric the Entertainer, Yeah, you gotta prank him, Okay, Okay, okay, DoD yes, why not? Thank you, Nephew Strawberry letter coming up and the subject is he doesn't do it right. We'll find out what that's all about. Right after this, you're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: H