Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is if he's going, I'm going to all right, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about. It they're going somewhere. We do know that. We'll find out in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: This right here is Shirley. This goes out to all those cheerleader moms, cheerleader dad's, cheerleader parents. This goes out to you all. You know, I was a cheerleader dad, We was cheerleader parents for quite some time. We Sitney, and this right here is called bottom of the pyramid. Bottom of the pyramid. Okay, everybody can't be on top. Everybody can be a flyer. You understand what I'm saying. You gotta have that base down now. Okay, you know they're a little thicker, Nah, careful, careful is not the right word.
Speaker 3: Strong.
Speaker 2: Well, look at it this way. They can't fly. Okay, they can't. Okay, everybody can't fly. You're canceled by you know. But they know what they know and chill, chill. Parents are the worst that, y'all. Y'all go in hard boy at the competition, y'all something else, y'all do know how to just sit down and just watch the entertainment. No, you scream and you're holling. You're scaring the hell out your kids and for your dads out there. They can't tie that ribbon in that hair, right, Stop trying to do that. You're not good at that.
Speaker 1: They losing points on that.
Speaker 2: They get it boat right, yea? If that bowt hit the ground, we didn't lost some point? This right here, bottom of the period of men. Let's go catch.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, Hello, hello, yeah, can you hear me? I'm trying to reach.
Speaker 4: Let me count it down? Okay, Hi, who're you trying to reach?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to reach Angela? This Angela?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this yee hi angel.
Speaker 3: This is Chip Chip. I'm the new camp director for the cheerleading camp for the summer.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Chip, what can I do for you?
Speaker 3: Just want to give you a courtesy call your daughter. You've got her signed up for four weeks with the camp, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is your guys third year being a part of the camp.
Speaker 4: Yep and she's really excited. She loves coming to the camp, and we think it's a great thing for how to be involved in what's up.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys just finished the whole cheerleading season too, am I right? The competition season?
Speaker 4: Yes, just coming off of it, right, right?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're getting ready for the summer and everybody's excited about coming out and being a part of what's going on. So here's what I wanted to give you a little bit. Like I said, I'm the new camp director. I was just starting at this job. I got a few notes that were given to me about so I wanted to give you a call and see if I could talk to you about it.
Speaker 4: A few notes giving to you about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a couple of notes. I don't think it's anything that we can make sure is okay?
Speaker 4: What kind of notes?
Speaker 3: Well, it's been brought to my attention that some of the parents whose daughters are out there as well, there's going to be there this summer. A little concern about her being on top of the pyramid, that she's uh is a little heavy should sheat uh? Right way?
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, hol hold home. You calling me about some some other parents and said about how big my child is or how much my child ways ISOK.
Speaker 3: What I wanted to let you know is is we're going to put together a face.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you ain't gonna put no bag. I don't already take my money? And what you say? Your name is chimp? And how long have you been in director? Because I was just up there two weeks ago and they told me that she was gonna be the same position that she was last year because that is what worked, that's the formation that works. So I don't even know what.
Speaker 3: Well, supposedly some of the girls are complaining that she's too heavy to hold up, so that seems to be the problem in there. They're not getting a strong enough per men and I'm now.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, wait a minute, I know, well, she ain't the biggest one. I felt if you been, I fail. My child is not the biggest child. I feel, when is it? Because obviously you have not seen these child it's some baby.
Speaker 3: So I felt, Okay, hang on, say Angela, I want you to calm down a bit.
Speaker 4: I ain't nobody gonna calm down because I'm not already paid my money. And this that I be talking about, what parents, what parentson said something is it is it carries, ma'am, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna state who it is, but let's just say it was several.
Speaker 4: Parents has got something to say about my child and her position on the cheerleading squad. Because if you ain't gonna park up no name, then I'm gonna say what you're calling me about. I'll tell you one thing. Would she get I fail, I done paid my money. She better not be on no base. She better be in the air. I guarantee you that right now, I've been hanging with you. Ain't nobody said nothing to me about and wait and all this.
Speaker 3: Okay, Angela, can you hear me? I just wanted you to hear me clearly. I haven't seen these young ladies yet. Once I see them, I will critique what I think. Say.
Speaker 4: You don't even need to be calling me because you ain't even seen nothing. So you calling me with some He says, she's from some other parents that's been skinning and grinned in my face and they now wanted you to say nothing to me. They have been in my house. We didn't have parties, always giving this competition every weekend, every other day, and they couldn't say nothing to me about my baby. I tell you what, why don't you call your girls on the three way, mister Chip? If you can't call them on the three now I got the numbers, I call him on the three way.
Speaker 3: Different. Okay, okay man. All I wanted to do is make you aware of the possibility that she may be a god.
Speaker 4: Thank you you have made me aware. And I guarantee you that if I bring my big yellow and come to the practice, I guarantee you want to be no base how much you want to bet on that, mister Chip.
Speaker 3: Look, you don't quit holler at me. And I told you I would try to take a look at these jils. But I'll tell you what. Your thought is going to be a face or she's gonna be a back support, whichever I've decided she's going to do.
Speaker 4: Who in them? Do you think you all of that?
Speaker 2: Mister Chill?
Speaker 3: You were.
Speaker 4: No, that's not how it's gonna go down, as a matter of fact. As a matter of facts, are you at the registration table today?
Speaker 3: I'm here now while people are registering. Yes, I let me.
Speaker 4: Turn it around. I tell you what. I'm on my way up there. Why don't you and the parents that's been complaining, Why don't all y'all come to the table and we don't have come to Jesus meeting about whether it's gonna be for this coming up season, because I'm not gonna tolerate this. I have been told you, I haven't paid my money and this how it's going down.
Speaker 3: That's gain weight?
Speaker 4: What what is it to you.
Speaker 3: Whether gain weight or not?
Speaker 4: What do they have to do with her hip meeting?
Speaker 3: Do you agree that probably bigger than most of the girls on.
Speaker 4: The Team's not bigger than most of the girls on the team. Money daughter, it's bigger than and she wasn't no base last year. They hiked up. Somebody gonna get up to it. We're all just gonna be big imprompt up in the air. Then turned away, and I'm here to tell you a little tray table.
Speaker 3: You let me before you get here. There's something else I need to tell you.
Speaker 4: Ain't got to tell me something. All you gotta do is to have you and the pairs around that table when I get there, because I'm on my way up there right now. Then y'all can say all y'all gotta.
Speaker 3: Say in my face before you get there. I just want to let you know then what this is Nephew time from the Steve.
Speaker 5: Who is on the phone.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 3: This is a Nephew tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Oh god, oh lord, Rochelle, there's another pair named Rachelle.
Speaker 3: She told me, y'all are good friends out there.
Speaker 4: Oh she got so she wanted to break out. I'm like, we're gonna see the season starting.
Speaker 5: My daughter uniform.
Speaker 4: She'll be able to perform a fact.
Speaker 5: We be looking for her, my best I want to break Oh many, baby.
Speaker 3: What is the fattest I mean, the fattest radio show in the lag.
Speaker 4: The Horn Show.
Speaker 2: Come on here, come on here, somebody shout out to all cheer moms, cheer dad, I am here for you.
Speaker 1: My daughter's a varsity cheerleader Friday night lights. Shut up, Nephew, Tommy all star moms too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's right, y'all already know the Nephew is in Philadelphia. I'll be at the Helium Comedy Club this Friday and Saturday and Sunday. There are five shows, two Friday to Saturday, one on Sunday. Three shows already sold out. You got two left to choose from. The nephew is in Philly. It sounded like Philly to Bean. Come on out, show me some brotherly love. Laying in the cut is uh Buffalo, New York late but day weekend, that is August the thirty first. I will be at the Shape performing art setup. And I'm worry. I'm wearing white, So Buffalo, let's do that thing. Let's do that thing in white. It's the last white before late you understand. Come hang out with you boy. The nephew was coming to town. Been a minute since I've been there. I promise you I'm gonna act a dog gone fool the Nephew the Buffalo.
Speaker 1: All right, Nephew coming up next Strawberry letters subject. If he's going, I'm going to we'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show