Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. The President now is going through some ceremonial things at the White House. He's not speaking of anything significant. We expect that he will take some questions from the press. When that happens, we will get to it. We do have other news to get to. But I want to remind everybody of our Tesla contest. We're going to give away a free Tesla that you one of our lucky our lucky listener. You register. You can register every day. Once a day. You have to use the word of the day. When you go to Hannity dot com, click on the Tesla contest icon, you'll see the car there and you put in the word of the day. Today's word is Constitution. And on April the eleventh, the contest will end and we will pick a lucky winner and that winner will get to pick the Tesla of their choice.
Speaker 2: Not bad, Linda, have you been registering?
Speaker 3: Like I said, Sean, I am registered every single day.
Speaker 2: What is with missus soft voice? What is it? What is going gone on with you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I like to mix it up. I want to keep the audience.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, that's what do you talk about.
Speaker 5: That's what that's like, Michael, it's your Michael Jackson impersonation. That's not jobs, my Michael Jackson and the first anything. It's it's beautiful. We have a little warm milky we get in mad we watched.
Speaker 2: That was so weird, man, so weird.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. It's the way the whole world should be. Yeah, believe I actually remembered verbatim. What is wrong with me something?
Speaker 3: Well, you do have a weird thing with that, you remember like odd things and then like I'll be like, remember this guy we met last week.
Speaker 1: You're like nope, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You know I remember.
Speaker 1: I can tell you everything about every administration that I have covered in my career, every single thing.
Speaker 2: But there's only so much room.
Speaker 1: And I have a great memory, and thanks to strong cell, yes, I have a great memory. I don't have your memory for holding on to grudges. I will say that.
Speaker 3: I'm not holding onto grudges. I just have an accurate accounting of events if they so happen. To illuminate the things that other people may or may not have done, that were inappropriate, and I need to remember those things so that I don't allow it to happen again. That may happen from time to time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have a hate list and a memory. If somebody in your view has wronged you in any way, God helps not my view.
Speaker 3: There are facts, and that's it.
Speaker 2: There are facts and opinions. The facts are what they are right.
Speaker 3: Most of the time.
Speaker 5: I am right.
Speaker 2: These are the facts.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has had a rough ride with the state run media mominous first term. Okay, do you think things have gotten better in his second term? Let me give you a hint. No, it has not gotten better. Is a nationwide tip pole that was taken of plurality. Forty percent say Trump is being traded. They did about the same as the last go around. Sixteen percent said things have gotten worse a sizeable thirty one percent felt this treatment by the media was better this time.
Speaker 2: That's a joke.
Speaker 1: But what's most surprising is that those most likely to say Trump is being treated better this time as Republicans because their memories are short.
Speaker 2: I mean, just remember the last time. They absolutely went nuts. All right, now, the.
Speaker 1: President did say that MPR pbs are set to clash with GOP lawmakers during a Doze subcommittee hearing MPR's Catherine Marr and PBS as Paul Kerger testifying before this subcommittee led by Marjorie Taylor Green. Anyway, that's going to be very entertaining. I think that might have even taken place. I haven't seen anything written up about it yet. PBS is pushing a constitutional crisis. Why are we paying for these things? Joy list Behar. I noticed she's out there saying this guy has to go, you know, seemingly calling for Democrats.
Speaker 2: What for a coup? What do you mean he has to go? No, he doesn't have to go?
Speaker 1: Or is that a subtle threat like Jasmine Crockett, you know, take down Elon, hit hit Ted Cruz in the head and hit them hard. I mean, these people have lost their minds. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Scott Is in New York. Hey, Scott, how you doing in New York? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 8: So basically I'm gonna get her my main point.
Speaker 9: In a minute.
Speaker 8: But with the growth of the mass media, there's a report you probably heard of it. It's Colhoul's America by National Vanguard Books, and it basically details the concentration of the mass media in the hands of the left. Ironically enough, because you know, during the Regular administration he had the regulation of the mass media industry and it resulted not in greater competition, but the increasing concentration of media ownership, and just a handful of companies, like five or six companies control about eighty percent of the broadcast media in the United States. And I think one thing that the Trump administration should be looking at seriously is using the Sherman antitrust laws to break up those media corporations into smaller entities to promote, you know, a broader spectrum of political opinion. That's that's one thing with regarding to the legacy mass media.
Speaker 1: But let me let me tell you why I don't think it's necessary, and maybe you'll disagree with me, And if you do, just tell me. There are so many options and choices now. And what we learned in the last election is the American people rejected the legacy media. They threw everything they had at Trump. They went along with the lawfare, they never corrected the ridiculous eighteen million dollar evaluation of maur A Lago.
Speaker 2: They didn't care.
Speaker 1: They didn't they didn't tell their audiences the truth about this novel legal theory and how a legal nda put together by a lawyer, labeled as a legal expense was turned into this you know, federal election law thirty four count you know, piling on charge after charge after charge was just total bs. They never got to the bottom of the Russia hoax, just the opposite. They peddled the lies and the conspiracy theories generally speaking, and I'm talking about the state run legacy media mob, they're the people. They never cared about the abuse of the pis of courts and lying to the fis of courts and using a dirty Russian disinformation dossier to secure those FISA warrants. They didn't care about any of these instances against Donald Trump. And so I bring all of this update that they didn't care about the double standard when it came to classified documents. And unlike Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, he actually had the Presidential Records Act behind him, but mar A Lago got raided, but not the four locations Joe had top secret classified information or Hillary Clinton servers or the thirty three thousand deleted emails that were wipe clean with bleach bit and James call me saying, no reasonable prosecutor will prosecute. So I bring all of this up to just simply point out the obvious.
Speaker 2: You know, that the.
Speaker 1: Courts are the way they are, and things are just going to work out the way they work out. And I think in the end that the laws on our side.
Speaker 8: Okay, And you know, I would definitely agree with you that. You know, there's definitely much more of a plestora of political opinion sites, blogs on the net, many more options that people have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got, but look what you got.
Speaker 1: You got talk radio, Okay, you've got Fox News, You've got you know, let them have the With all that the legacy media threw at him, I lost my trend of thought. I meant to finish this all that they threw at him. Were they successful on November fifth?
Speaker 8: No, they were not.
Speaker 1: Do you believe as I do, that legacy media is dead and that the American people have figured them out?
Speaker 8: I would say for the most part that is true. That you know, basically, when you look at Gallup polls, res muse and polls, trust in the mass media is an all time low.
Speaker 1: Okay, next question, and now, do you have access to social media? Do you have access to podcasters that you like? Do you have access to talk radio shows that you like? Do you have access to Fox News, which I hope is your favorite channel.
Speaker 8: You have to have access to them, and you know, also, you know great comments theres like Paul Craig Roberts, former Reagan administration official who definitely is a genius with regard to foreign policy and domestic policy. Comments theyres like unz dot com is a great resource for a lot of alternative conservative media. Unz dot com touristic websites.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know any single site you're referring to, so I don't want to get into it. In case this is Looney Tunes sites that you're referring to our people, I don't know them.
Speaker 2: But I just want to be clear.
Speaker 1: There are more options, more choices than ever before in the history of media, and just people can be selective and that is a good thing. Guessie and Pennsylvania. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hey Sean, mister Hannity, thanks for taking my call. Let me first just start off by saying you do a fantastic job. You keep the patriotic morale up throughout the United States, including with me. I enjoy listening to your show, so keep up the good work. My question for you, sir is, is mister Sean Hannity gonna be there to give the one lucky winner the keys to the new Tesla, because when I win that car, I don't know if I'm going to be happy to meet Sean Hannity or win a Tesla.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to be happy to have the Tesla. The Tesla lasts, you know, for many many years, hopefully in your life and keep you and your family safe. I can't guarantee that part of it. That's not part of the contest. But if a Tesla owner wants to meet with me and I can work it out, it would be my honor and privilege and pleasure. I have been thinking and contemplating doing some more, going out on the road, a little bit more than I have in recent years. I just have not had the time. I mean, for me to get through this show every day and do the job that I want to do with the level I want to do it at, and for me to do TV at the level I want to perform on TV and get that job done. In this information overflow, you know, second by second world we're living in. I've really got to stay dialed in. And when you're on the road, you don't stay dialed in, you tend to get a little bit more tired and maybe not as effective. I want to stay effective on the platforms that I am committed to performing well at or at least to the best of my ability.
Speaker 4: Ever, know, you never know. I'm sorry if I interrupted you. You never know that. I mean, you just you just kick it in the butt every day, Sean, and I realized that the fact that you do two shows and you're on TV and radio almost every day, I can't imagine the.
Speaker 9: Workload that you have.
Speaker 4: But you make a lot of people happy doing what you do. So I think you should just keep on, keep on trucking.
Speaker 1: As they say, listen, and thanks to people like you, I get to do it every day.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's my passion and there's nothing else I'd rather be doing than what I'm doing right now. These are consequential, transformational times, and I will tell you this, just like before the election, it's an all hands on deck moment for the country anyway, Jesse, appreciate you. Thank you my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 9: Because hy Sean, I was told to get to the point, so I will the House of Representatives. It would be the happiest day of my life if they were to vote to defund all of these district court judges. However, unless it goes to reconciliation, it's going to go to the Senate and it's going to be filibusted. And and I'm wondering, you know, being thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, that could be a separate bill.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, I mean it would because it's financially because there's finances involved in it. It could be part of the reconciliation bill, or when they do their budget next year they could do it.
Speaker 9: Then well, I'll tell you, I'm not sure if I understand, there's only two real options that can happen, and that would be defying a court order, which Biden did with the US Supreme Court and nothing. There was no consequence or waiting for the appeals. And I don't know how long that would take. He did. They're going to just destroy his agenda.
Speaker 2: Well, they're going to destroy it.
Speaker 1: If we allow them to. I think we have a lot more fight in US than that. I really believe that, and I think it's very possible that we win these cases. You know, the hard part in all of this is we just have to wait. It slows down the agenda, and it's done so in a pretty nefarious way, because you have these activist jurists and justices that are are legislating from the bench and usurping the power of the president, which you know I've quoted earlier that Bill Barr had said, and at that point, they are trying to independently override a mandate of the American people and what it is the American people want. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Steve Colorado next John Hannity Show, Hey Steve, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Hey? Sean? I just wanted to talk about three quick things. First of all, I want to say how your contest is.
Speaker 2: I just think, oh, thank you? Is it a cool? All right?
Speaker 1: So the people that don't know we have a contest going on. It's on Hannity dot Com and we have new listeners all the time, so you never know. And we are going to give away I'm going to buy a Tesla for one lucky winner. You can register once a day every day from now until April the eleventh, simply by going to Hannity dot com and clicking on the Tesla contest icon, and from there you will have to put in the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Every day the word.
Speaker 1: Changes except on Fridays, when the word does not change anyway.
Speaker 2: Today's word of the day is constitution.
Speaker 1: And you can register every day once a day from now till April the eleventh. Then and then you get to pick the Tesla of your choice.
Speaker 10: But yes, that that is just amazing. But the thing that I really wanted to talk about is this judge Boat I believe is how they pronounce his ye.
Speaker 2: Whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the judge that stopped the deportation flights and tried to order flights in the air to return home with the trend de Aragua gang members that are being sent of El Salvador.
Speaker 10: I think what you should do is get another contest going, and we should buy all of his neighbors houses at whatever they want, and until these people can go to trial, that all the illegals can live right around him and he can get the pleasure of dealing with them.
Speaker 1: You know, I love this all the time. Yeah, let's move all the trend de Aragua gang members into liberals neighborhoods. It's a funny idea, but you know I wouldn't. I'm not a believer in doxing. The way the left is and what they've done to tesla owners is unconscionable and a lot of people now are living in fear because of it. And I would urge people to look at the sensors and the cameras that are are part of the sophisticated engineering of a tesla because you can catch the person in the act if they go after your tesla. But putting all that aside, yeah, liberals are fine as long as you know, they don't move into their neighborhood. Liberals are always generous with other people's money, so it's it's a common refrain with them.
Speaker 10: Yeah. And the third thing, real quick is I have a bucket list and you and Elon Musk are on that bucket list that I would someday like to meet you two in person.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope I get the opportunity you ever make it to the Free State of Florida. I mean, there's been a part of me that has been itching to get back on the road a little bit, and only because I think these are such transformational times and consequential times, and I'm a little fed up with the left in this country now.
Speaker 2: I would fully expect.
Speaker 1: That if I go on the road, that you know, I'll be AstroTurf, just like these Republican congress are be an AstroTurf. But I have full confidence in my audience that they're going to show up, and uh, they're not. They're not going to get very far with their with their booing and their hissing and with their interruptions. And that doesn't bother me anyway. It's happened my whole career. It's not something I can't handle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I used to live right down in Fort Lauderdale. So but this was way before you ever moved to Florida.
Speaker 1: Why would you move from Fort Lauderdale, which is beautiful to you know, Rocky Mountain High Colorado. I'm trying to understand that move.
Speaker 10: I wanted to work in the oil fields, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a good. That's a good reason. You got a good job in the oil industry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not anymore. I'm back on the road as a truck driver.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well you don't have to live in Colorado anymore. As a truck driver, you can work from anywhere. Right, are you over the road?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going across Pennsylvania right now.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, it's a hard job being a trucker. And we don't think our truckers enough. We don't think our farmers enough, we don't think our ranchers enough. But our stores are full because of your your hard work and your ability to transport you know, massive amounts and quantities of desired goods and services that we need. And we're grateful to you. Thank you, because it's a hard job what you do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you for doing everything you do. And one real quick thing. I start my morning's off with Fox and Friends because mornings are better with friends. Afternoon Sean Hannity Show, and just before I go to bed, I watch Sean Hannity on TV.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is I can't ask for anything more. I really can't. And I'm very grateful because you give me this microphone and that camera, every night, and we need to we need to unite and fight for this country. And and you know, this latest example of what they're trying to do and act as though they care about law and noise her over the signal issue. And these are the same people that institutionalized corruption and a national security threat that the nation never faced before, and they feigned their outrage. It just angers me because it's so phony and fraudulent and fake, just a bunch of frauds. Anyway, stay safe on the road, Steve. We appreciate you eight hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Tom in Nebraska, Tom, how are you glad you called good?
Speaker 6: Sean? Thanks?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I was really upset yesterday when I found out about Representatives Jasmine Crockett from Texas, the Democrat, when she went after Governor Abbott and just to you know, gin up support with her base and she started mocking him because of his wheelchair. I mean, I didn't think the Democrats could sink any lower than that, And.
Speaker 1: Why why would you think they couldn't sink low more than that? After they wouldn't stand for the mother of dead children killed by Harris Biden, the illegals at the joint Session. I don't think there's any low that they're not capable of us sinking to.
Speaker 6: At this point, I'm starting to agree with you because I was. I was practically livid. I was just like, she's shouting around my house and I couldn't I could not believe that she said what she said about his wheelchair. Steff I said, let's start thinking, well, what's next people with canes or walkers? Well, then al Green needs to be concerned, and then so does Nancy Pelosi if she's going to go that far. You know, I'm just like, I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, nothing surprises me anymore, and it shouldn't surprise us. Just go back to Trump's first turn. Maybe I should pull out that tape of them. You know, I'd dream an awful lot of blowing up the White House, and I want you to get in their faces.
Speaker 4: I will go and take Trump to night.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean this is now.
Speaker 1: I have an awful lot about blowing up the White House.
Speaker 11: When was the last time an actor assassinated the president? I want to clarify I'm not an actor. My life's just been a while, and maybe it's time I.
Speaker 2: Dare say the things he does. Of course I want to punch him.
Speaker 10: In the face.
Speaker 1: Press always asked me, don't I worsh I were debating him.
Speaker 4: No, I wish we're in high school.
Speaker 10: I could take him behind the gym.
Speaker 2: That's what I wished.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was the first term, and it's only gotten worse, and these people have only gotten more violent and sicker.
Speaker 2: It's really insane.
Speaker 1: But you know, if that's if that's the direction this party wants to go in, then let them go there, because I don't think it's going to serve them well in the end, and I don't really think they have anything else, because this was the entire strategy for the twenty twenty four campaign, Nazi, fascist, racist hitler Stalin Mussolini, and how far.
Speaker 2: Did it get them.
Speaker 1: They threw everything they had at this man, and they failed, and they failed spectacularly. This strategy will fail because the American people are going to see through it that they're not doing anything for working men and women, and that Donald Trump is trying to transform in a dramatic way the swamp in DC, and Americans approve of what he's doing. He's deporting criminals. He's trying to get the economy under control. He's trying to get spending, waste, fraud, and abuse under control. He's trying to return to law and order. He's trying to achieve energy dominance while simultaneously trying to bring peace to Europe in the Middle East. These are big things that he's trying to accomplish. If he accomplishes them, and I believe he will, he will be the most consequential, transformational president we've had in one hundred, one hundred and fifty years. That's how deep this agenda goes. So we've got to try and help him if we can. Anyway, my friend, God bless you be safe on the road. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, we'll go to the DC swamp. Mike is standing by Mike. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 12: Hey, mister Standy, thanks for taking a call and to great Katie and Linda appreciate it, honorable. I was just going to say that the leak, I think it was totally leaked with the vance, he should have went to Greenland. He could have went to Greenland and came back the waiting room, and then he could have just left. Somebody on an inside. Somebody noticed Goldberg guy for four.
Speaker 9: Years, somebody's known him.
Speaker 12: How in the world did he get inside? Somebody gave him the app, somebody gave him something and it was done. I've seen this stuff, So.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you how that would be possible. Now, Signal is an encrypted app. I don't use it because I've been warned by people that it is not effective, okay, and I've been told by many, many people that it doesn't accomplish what you wanted to accomplish. So my question to you is this, how would somebody on the outside be able to join a conversation of people that are on the inside if they're not invited in to a group.
Speaker 2: Text like that?
Speaker 12: You go? There you go? So nobody from the outside can't get in. It's only from the inside to give them that. Now, what's it?
Speaker 1: Do you think you think somebody purposely brought him in?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Mike Walls did acknowledge in his interview with Laura Ingram last night that in fact he made a mistake, but he doesn't know how the guy's number got on his phone.
Speaker 12: There you go? So what happens that when you're on a puffer, when you're on the text message for Christmas and you're sending out everybody and your family to so other people get on when you.
Speaker 6: A text message advice the man christ Christmas, and.
Speaker 12: It's in the family text. But then you look at it, you realize a phone number is not somebody familiar with it. Some might in that circle gave somebody that number. So somebody in his in a circle, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he gave you're breaking up on me, unfortunately, But so he gave somebody gave Walt's the number, and that Waltz accidentally added it to the conversation.
Speaker 12: No, somebody that's a friend of one of the five people headset, Waltz, Gabbart, all.
Speaker 1: Of them some Yeah, all right, he's breaking up on us. I'm gonna have to let this go. I would have liked to have heard what he think. His theory is. There's no evidence to support that, but I just I'm not the technological person on this program. I can tell you that, and everyone can attest to it. Back to our phones. Uh, Brian is in Michigan. Hey Brian, how are you?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 7: How you doing? Sean?
Speaker 2: Well? Good what's going on.
Speaker 7: Well, I'd like to know what you think or how long you think it's going to take for this fear mongering to go on or be stopped against President Trump and now now Elon.
Speaker 2: Musk, it's never going to stop.
Speaker 7: You know. It's crazy, Like we can predict, like when we get out of work, what's going to be on the radio for the day, Like every day, same thing, over and over.
Speaker 1: I mean we are going to Oh, I'd like to think that every day our show is different because the news is different every day. Give me a little bit of credit here working hard to get you know, the latest news information and opinions to you, and it changes hour by hour.
Speaker 7: Right, And it's nothing against you, Sean, it's just the same old thing that they play over and over.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying what you can predict is their hatred.
Speaker 7: Of him, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that part.
Speaker 1: I mean that part is predictable, and I think the American people are kind of hiped to it. I think the American people are not going to put up with it, and I don't think it is serving them well, as evidence by the poll numbers and evidence by the lack of support that they have and as evidence by November fifth, right, it didn't serve them well, this was their entire campaign strategy.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I agree. So what do you think that where do you think it's going to take the stop it? Do you think that's even possible.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're going to stop. I don't think they have any alternative. I think they are a party that has been taken over by the hardcore radical left. I think the evidence that it's group think was on display during the joint session, and nobody stood for the parents that lost children, the mothers that lost children, or this young man with cancer, or this woman that this young woman that lost her hero husband who was a slain officer, or this young man that got a West Point appointment after he had lost his father. They didn't stand for any of them, and they held up their Bingo cards. That to me is group think. I appreciate you have to call my friend. Thank you, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Listen, it's been almost what eighteen months now, NonStop war. You have so many tens of thousands of Israelis displaced. They don't have homes to go to, they don't have bear necessities, food, water, shelter, medicines, and thankfully, your generosity, in conjunction with our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, you are helping to support these people that are literally in a fight for their very survival. Israel is fighting a seven front war when you can break it down, and they need these bear necessities. There are so many humanitarian needs, but they also provide life saving security essentials as well, and your gift today will provide bomb shelters, armored security vehicles, ambulances, firefighting equipment, flack jackets, bulletproof vests, so much more. Whatever you can donate. They are in desperate needs as they battle radical Islamic terrorists that have declared war on them. Please go to the IFCJ website. It's one word, it's support I f CJ dot org. Support IFCJ dot org or call toll free. It's eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J two day. When the world gives you insanity, he gives you common sense solutions.
Speaker 2: This country needs a course correction immediately.
Speaker 4: Find your station at Hannity dot com and listen three hours a day.
Speaker 2: Right, let me come back.
Speaker 1: We'll check in with all things simple man, bill O'Reilly. And also, don't forget our Tesla contest. It's going on right now. You can win a free Tesla of your choice. Simply go to Hannity dot com, click on the Tesla contest icon and put in the world of the day and that word today is constitution. And then you can register once a day every day now through April the eleventh, and have a chance every day to win. Anyway, just go to hannadi dot com right now, all right, when we come back, whole things simple man, bill O'Reilly, straight ahead. Rapid radios are the coolest walkie talkies now. Rapid radios are instant push to talk devices with nationwide coverage. It's amazing, one hundred percent private, a great communication device for kids. Is no contract ever. Just visit their website. It's rapid Radios dot com and for a limited time, just go to rapid Radios dot com and you'll get up to sixty percent off, free ups shipping from Michigan and a free protection bag. Add the code radio you get an extra five percent off. All right, everyone knows I'm into health, wellness, nutrition, and I will tell you I'm taking better care of myself. And I found the greatest cereal of all time. It's grain berry Cereal. Now they use natural, plant based fiber. They even developed the whole grain onyx sorghum to help slow sugar absorption, which by the way, is great for diabetes or if you have pre diabetes. You're gonna love the taste as well. It's so delicious. When you go to the store, ask for Grainberry Cereal, the official cereal of the Sean Hannity Show.