Speaker 1: Yo, Boulet, cats show man. We got a special guests in here es T G. Louisville in the building. Welcome, sir. I haven't seen anybody smoke what you're smoking? What are we smoking right now?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: Is this like a just a black and Miles? Okay? Is this like it's just a more flavorful cigarette.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if you would say flavorful? Is just a bigger cigarette?
Speaker 1: Is it stronger than like regular? Like if you smoke the Newport would was that stronger?
Speaker 2: It's like three Newports?
Speaker 3: Oh, give it a shot.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a shot. It's not bad. He ain't posting hello, like I didn't really inhale it. I do you?
Speaker 1: I wanted to taste it, you know, pause pause, super pause, super welcome though, man, Yo, I just saw your new video. Uh, you've been on a dropping hell of records, I mean, and we've been waiting on a new album, so I know that that is what is coming. You're not dropping all this music for nothing. Album is done. Friday Friday is coming. Are you like in the studio all the time or are you like yo this week I'm just knocking out a bunch of ship and then I'm gonna go through shows. I'm gonna go get my bad Like what is your like creative process?
Speaker 4: Like I'm always getting money, so always getting money.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 4: Just record just whenever I got my own studios, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you record yourself?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you go with pro tools?
Speaker 4: That's how I started when I was on I learned when I first started Repender, I learned how to record.
Speaker 1: That's the most important thing because then you're you don't have to depend on nobody to record some ship.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 1: Now you got your engineer. Uh, you have some serious jewelry. What is the newest piece between these two pieces?
Speaker 2: Uh? This one, I'm gonna have them. This is a serious serious Uh I was play for I just get this one the Lamborghini.
Speaker 1: When you get a piece like this, right, do they charge you full price or do you get any sort of EStG discount?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know discount. I don't know discount jewelry.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious. I would take the discount of Jordy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like back in like the early two thousands, a lot of rappers had the discount of jewelry.
Speaker 2: Pretty do they still got it.
Speaker 3: Now, I would have to ask boozy.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of boozy, the old school still got this. You still got this right? Man?
Speaker 3: Do you remember Brian Pumper, the porn star.
Speaker 1: No, oh, Brian Pumper had these Julie bro He's the one that turned out Lawrence Fishburn's daughter. Who Brian Laurence fishburn the Neil from the Matrix, the bald black guy. Do you have the red pill or the blue pill? The old Thurn star named Brian Pumper and he turned out Laurence Fishburne's daughter.
Speaker 3: But he had these giant jewels.
Speaker 2: That's what you're talking about, the porm. Get out of him, yeah, get.
Speaker 3: Let's get off him.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 1: Yo, So I actually heard that you're a huge Joe Rogan podcast fan.
Speaker 3: Is this true?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of new to Joe Rogan, but.
Speaker 3: You've been, you've been, you've been kind of getting hip to his university.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny.
Speaker 4: I think he startcast if you letting people just they be saying, they sit up, and he acts like he's like, oh yeah, for real, but you could tell. I don't know, he might not, he might be for real. But I think it's funny because I think he'd be juggling with him and they be dead as.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. Yeah, how'd you? How'd you get it?
Speaker 4: I'm new to the whole YouTube world. You feel me figuring out that's it's like the new TV.
Speaker 3: It is the new TV. And then you like kind of let YouTube just feed you whatever, rhythm.
Speaker 4: Whatever, whatever it is. Yeah, you can you shit there, Wake up if you go sleep, wake up.
Speaker 3: Have you seen THEO Vaughan's interview with YG.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Theovan is the white dude who's like kind of got the country accent, but he's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's a comedian, white dude, a country accent.
Speaker 1: He had white g on NYG was like showed him sexy red and he was like, oh yeah, I like me some of that.
Speaker 3: And YG's like, you ever have some black black ghetto puss? Was like, what, Yeah, that's dope. Man.
Speaker 1: Rogan is great. Have you learned anything random from the Joe Rogan podcast? Because I'd be learning the most random information.
Speaker 4: Bro that you let people talk and they make the money for you. You gotta give him somewhere to come talk.
Speaker 1: What about your thoughts on are you hip to what's happening with the alien stuff right now, because they're saying, you know, this guy went and testified to Congress that pretty much all but admitting that aliens are a real thing.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Fucked alien?
Speaker 4: Niggas still got play their bills tomorrow? If they before alien ready to happen, you're still gonna have.
Speaker 3: To do you think aliens are real?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: His tch? How much do to fuck Yoe?
Speaker 3: But do you think they're real?
Speaker 2: I don't deal with them.
Speaker 4: If they really, they gonna what they gonna change, But they gonna they gonna get niggas.
Speaker 2: Out of jail. I don't know it's exactly so fuck all.
Speaker 3: I just know Independence Day with Will Smith.
Speaker 2: You remember that movie?
Speaker 1: No, you don't never seen an Independence Day when they're coming ship. How are you you're a lot younger than be Yeah, well no, you're not that much younger than me.
Speaker 3: They came out in like ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Was three years old. Yeah, it's a classic.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: They come and they fucking they blow the White House up. Shit gets real real. They were very.
Speaker 2: AGGRESSI pay taxes at the end of that year. Problem, this is true.
Speaker 1: Do you guys pay a lot of taxes in Kentucky because I feel like in the South they're a lot less in your pockets, like in.
Speaker 3: California, they be in our fucking pockets.
Speaker 2: Taxas is a national government bank, know.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about state taxes because yeah, obviously you're gonna pay federal taxes.
Speaker 2: On every year.
Speaker 4: I think it just depends on where you live at the property values high in certain places.
Speaker 2: The minimum wage Italian cally, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like a trade off, like you pay more taxes, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah put your part miniumage like dolls. I think it's twenty. Yeah, what is it in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it ain't so if it so, it just added up the same.
Speaker 3: How's uh, what's the weather. I've never been to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I've driven through Kentucky, but I never like really hung out right, like summertime in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Is it humid? Is it hot?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the vibe during the because it's been hot as fuck. I'm from Phoenix. It was one nineteen last week when I was there. You could like cook an egg on the street. What's it like in Louisville summertime hot?
Speaker 4: It's where else we get all four seasons.
Speaker 3: All four seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Did you grow up Cardinals fan?
Speaker 1: Because there's no obviously professional team, There's the Wildcats, and then in Louisville you got the Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Donovan Mitchell I.
Speaker 4: Won't shut out none of them. No, no, fuck man, we was. They ain't giving none of the Moniggs, no scholarships and none none the Moneys getting nowhere.
Speaker 3: Well, you had had a scholarship in Indiana State, right, and not the Louisville Yeah. Did you try to go to louisgo and they just did?
Speaker 2: You had to go. I don't even keep talking about the little athletic program I got you.
Speaker 3: I respect that. Hey, hey, well it is what it is.
Speaker 1: We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our folks at my bookie. Man, look my bookie. NFL season is approaching, and you know what they just added that I love is that early cash out. Let's say you got a ticket and it's looking great, you can cash out early on that ticket, all right, I love it?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Plus, of course my booki's got the full casino going down and if you sign up right now using the promo code Bootleg, they will give you that first deposit bonus up to a thousand dollars, all right, so head over to my bookie asap. Look, we're got an NFL coming. There's baseball you can get along right now, and of course the full service casino blackjack with the real dealer, roulette, craps, whatever you're into, slot.
Speaker 3: Machines, you could do it and cash out right on my bookie.
Speaker 1: All right. All you got to do is sign up with that new promo code Bootleg. When you sign up, trust me when I say it's a new account, they're gonna get you that first deposit bonus, all right, So go to my bookie right now. Use that promo code boot Leg when you sign up for a new account. Also got to give a big shout out to the family at King Palm, the official sponsor of the Bootleg Cap podcast. So I don't know about King Palm is of course, it's all about organic, all right, No tobacco. This is straight organic leaves. This's the only thing I smoke out of. And what I love about it is they have these turping infused flavor tips and they're so good. The squeezing pops. This is the watermelon man. They got the dragon fruit. They got the right whatever you're into, trust me, they got it all right. They're available at your local smoke shop. You can also go to kingpom dot com and use the promo code boot leg and save half off. So fifty percent off if you use that promo code bootleg at kingpom dot com. And man, trust me, the squeeze and pop is where it's at. I've had so many people come in here and they're like, yo, you squeeze and then you get the flavor right away. All right, it's and of course it's tobacco free. It's a healthy smoke. So make sure you rock with Kingpom at your local seven eleven, your local liquor store, or go get fifty percent off at kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the interview. I saw you were obviously for you.
Speaker 1: Like I saw one of your interviews you said that you were getting off papers in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Are you officially off papers?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 3: How's that feel?
Speaker 4: They still don't want like, I don't know, they just the so dirty and little like they like it's like one of 'em. You seen advice yea, like Louis police is differently terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they.
Speaker 1: Because it's like they you you you have to go and do the time, you have to deal with whatever you have to do, you have to pay a fine. But then they kind of keep like this invisible, like he's invisible handcuffs on you through probation.
Speaker 4: I just always had a thing like with the pole like I I I never had no no, I never like you know how neigas to be acting like they people teach them to not like the police, right, Like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't wanna say his name. I think he got fun.
Speaker 4: He was involved in the Breonna Taylor shit though, one of the police I was when I was little though. He he walked like a little group of us home at gun point.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: What did the dudes who were involved in the brown Yeah.
Speaker 4: H m oh Mark grannyes Uh. I wanna say Turtle Creek and she live in Turtle Creek up, ma'n. I'm like, yeah, it was Turtle Creek or Being Creek.
Speaker 2: I forgot with him. It's just cause they right next to each other.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you were a kid, you and your friends like got walked home like the cop.
Speaker 4: Had y'all like gumbo, man I I they wanted to do something Breonna Taylor more fuck us.
Speaker 2: It's just like I don't know it, just I I I had my so I had my own You had your own experience, Yeah, yeah, early yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I see how they are on an everyday basis. I've been dealing with these motherfuckers my whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no police, dam they ain't never help me.
Speaker 3: Are they still like making a hard for you to do shows back home?
Speaker 2: Yes? I had to show booked at the Young Center. They told.
Speaker 4: This whoever it is the security or whatever people the Yemson told the promote they didn't want me in there. Then the promoter was like, alright, well, i'm'a just have this baby then and he was like no, cause baby might try to bring g out cause he did before, like on Surprise from Surprise Hit.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's how they do.
Speaker 1: Uh you know Mazzi, right, Mazzi and Sacramento. They won't let that's got you and I do ain't.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody do as much for the city as as we do, Like nobody like I done donated more money, I done gave the giveaways back to school giveaways, Turkey drafts, Christmas shit, you know what I'm saying, our type of shit and that act like it ain't nothing like the last time I did a shoot giveaway last year, we gave away like retro jewings, like good Jews right right now, you drink a whole lot of shit like like probably like five six hundred pair of shoes like our Jewordans and Howard don't give And it was crowded out there, and the news, the news station made it look like like it was a problem, like it was a lot of like they instead of reporting on somebody giving all of this stuff away to the city, they they made it look like it was ruckus and the police had to be called the control the system, which wasn't true. The police just came because that's what they do, but it wasn't. It wasn't nothing going on out there, you know what I'm saying, Like Jesus, they just try to flip it and make it something bad. But a lot of it comes from feel me, certain people in the community too, because it ain't like like I don't know a lot of street niggas that act like they sold street but their moms and should be police officers and you know what I'm saying, community watch more fuckers. And then that turned into you know what I'm saying, they tell one side of and not the other side of it and making it look like a monster. But you know what I'm saying, how do you feel like you nigga dashedness to their moms and shit, feel me or tell them shit that's going on and know that their mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's straight. Though.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, do you feel like when something like that happens, right, Like the news covers an event that's supposed to be a positive event for the community, but they cover it in the negative light. Is there anything you can do to help control that narrative?
Speaker 4: Shit, I'm the one giving the shit or what more can you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like, you know, like like like where you go online and like cleared up like a today was like a good day.
Speaker 4: Like somebody go on, don't be matter, you feel me, don't be matter. I'm more of a digestion. I don't care how how you received it. I know it's coming from you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I ain't an even attend the actual concrete action you feel me of doing what I'm doing, Like, that's how it matters. I feel like intentions get mission screwed. You know what I'm saying, Your life in jail with good intentions.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's that's true. Who are who do you have on the side project that's coming out Friday?
Speaker 2: Uh? Gotty Baby? Dug Uh? Who else?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Gotty Baby? Who else? Who I'm missing? Roll along?
Speaker 3: We just have over here last week?
Speaker 2: Who and Yeah? Static me? No static manage?
Speaker 4: Of course it's Kentucky Legends, Pa, I got so static? How do you get the vocals static? At one million songs?
Speaker 3: I've heard?
Speaker 1: I've heard he as like a like a crazy hard drive of unreleased stuff that people are drives drives. Yeah, So do you go through his family like you go through like how do you get the static major?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: More people?
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy too because we don't really like, uh yeah, he's one of the more prolific songwriters you know, and like I feel like his influence is like never really like acknowledge like it should be.
Speaker 4: I won't say they just opened up a static major exhibit in Louisville.
Speaker 2: Wow, finally you feel me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or they working under the open. Really, I think they try and work on it up. You know, is it a verse or as a hook from him?
Speaker 2: I won't play it for I don't want to say it's a hook. But he's all over the song.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fire, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at odd Socks. Baby shot up to odds Socks Man, the most comfortable socks in the world. Listen, they got all the licenses. If you love chips, you know what I'm saying. They got the Funians, they got the goddamn Dorito's. Uh, they got Godfather. What's double about odd Socks is not only is it the most comfortable sock in the world that you could put on your feet, they also just introduce their draws. That's right. We got odd Socks Basics underwear right here, which are amazing.
Speaker 3: So if you.
Speaker 1: If you just like that clean cut, you know, we got the black ones, or if you're a fan of a little bit of the uh reess, you know what I'm saying. Look, go to odd Socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootleg, and you'll save twenty percent off at Checkout the most comfortable socks in the world. They got the basics.
Speaker 3: These are a pair of the basics. These are Oh, they're just so comfortable, dude.
Speaker 1: Like, trust me when I say, all right, if you're into wrestling, if you're in the Transformers Power Rangers, god damn Pepsi coke, they got both, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to odd Socks odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout. Also got a shout out to the family at Blue Chew. That's right hot as hell outside. What does that have to do with Blue schooe. I haven't decided yet, but I do know if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction or maybe you're thanging like it should be thanging, you know what I'm saying, Get that Blue Choo same active ingredient as Viagra and sialis. Yes, all right, but it's getting straight to your door in a very discreete package. No doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, all right, it's all online Blue Choo dot com.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: And this was dope about Blue schoo one. It makes your dick work like it's never worked before. We're just being honest. Imagine like Barry Bonds seventy one home run season, but the dick form, that's how you're gonna be feeling when you're on these blue choos, all right. Trust me when I say it's a chewable form, they just drop their mint chewables as well. There's so much to go down with a Blue Choo dot Com.
Speaker 3: Use that promo code.
Speaker 1: Bootleg and they'll send you your first month for free. Yes, you're asking me, does Blue Choo work?
Speaker 3: Of course it does.
Speaker 1: Find out for yourself for free Blue You dot Com promo code bootleg. All right, go get you a month of Blue You for free and think me later. Your wife will be thinking me, your girl will be thinking me, Your dick will be thinking me.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to the interview. When you get that, like like tell me the process. Do they like let you come and like you're playing my people? It ain't no I'm saying, but like, like let's say it's your people, right. Are you able to kind of like go through a few joints on the drive and be like I like this one or like this one or they send it to you like, hey, this one, you can have this one?
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: They know?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But she just she's musically inclined, right, A lot of people hit up for stuff, Drake.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, What.
Speaker 3: Was it on the original beat that it was cut on her? Did you take the vocals and put on your beat?
Speaker 4: She got to beat together with other people and then, you know what I'm saying, ask me what I change if all? Like I just wanted to let her do a thing. So you know what I'm saying, Stati can realmerge. He never left it, but just kind of get more introduced to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is kind of crazy because like if we think about like Louisville and Kentucky overall, like you guys are like a run right now, you know, I mean Bryson, yourself, Jack Harlowe. I feel like you guys didn't really have too much of like a real national identity. But I feel like you in particular have really like represented like a side of Louisville that like we never really got to see through a guy like Bryson because he's obviously an R and B singer, So you know, for you, like how important is that for you to still kind of like make sure you're kind of carrying the state, make sure you're representing the state nationally, make sure you represent the city.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Feel no pressure. It's just.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: I got I know a lot of people.
Speaker 4: You used to like to break it up with Bryson Jaggings, But at this point, I feel like we got to stop breaking it up because if we're going off sales and accolades and stuff like, I'm like the guy, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, And I don't. We got no gimmicks or no funny shit with me. I just dropped the music familiar in my life, and I got stats to prove it. And I know, niggas a hard getting a barbership, A bet who's better. I got gold, plex, Platinum plex as a lead artist.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's a big deal. Got a gold album, the entire album.
Speaker 3: It's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: So I ain't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like it's they shouldn't jumble it up and say this type of music, this type of like artists I feel like I'm the leading the forefront of you know what I'm saying rap in general, not just a little.
Speaker 1: I canna say what market for You started to pick up on EStG first outside of Louisville, Like what was like that city? You were like, Oh, this is spreading, this is moving somewhere. I could actually go get a bag in this place. Like was there a city that you remember that? Like really kind of like.
Speaker 2: It was just all at the same time, kind of like it.
Speaker 3: Just kind of all kind of happened like wildfire quick.
Speaker 4: I just was moving around anyway, so people knew me, the streets knew me anyway. They come with the music and we pop up eighty niggas, eighty change, eighty watches. It don't matter what if you get no Brian Humman, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they do. They won't see what you're talking about. Yo, I've seen this picture of you at the NFL Combine. Yeah, which what you ain't seen?
Speaker 2: No picture? No infide.
Speaker 3: Well I saw you in like the NFL Combine looking like workout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a workout?
Speaker 3: Was that just the workout you were doing for a team.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you see the picture. You ain't read the article that came with it.
Speaker 1: I just saw a YouTube video where they were talking about you, and like I was just watching some of your high school highlights and your college shit. Like I saw, like what YouTube video you seen, dude? I don't know, man, it was like it was like a YouTube video. It's true, like you announcing that you're going to Indiana State.
Speaker 4: And what a YouTube video? Ca I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just literally typed in EStG football highlights and I was like, damn, this dude was a bast You played linebacker, right, What do I got to do with music?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just curious because I'm a big football fan. So I'm just like, I just I'm a huge football fan, and I find it fascinating that like you really like had like a real high level like football run, you know what I'm saying before the rap shit like took off. So yeah, I just think it's fast obviously a part of your story. So I know it doesn't have anything to do with what's going on right now, but that's fair. I was going to ask you, like when it comes to I remember when you signed with Gotti. I remember the viral moment where there was just all this cash and at that time, I feel like there was like a bidding were going on for EStG at that moment. What made you rock with Gotti? And what is something over the last two or three years that you have learned?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: For the very first time in bluele cat podcast history, we had someone walk off of the set.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Oh well, there's the STG interview that he was two hours later for.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up, man? You just watched another episode of the Blue le Cap Podcast brought to you by Hard Dean. Baby. Shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land to get into that say take me to Hardean. All right, they gonna take get you. Taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you. Man, Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right. Shout out to the family at Hardean in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them, so shout out to Harden. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website. Hardanlasvegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, shout out to Hardean