Speaker 1: A lot of the time when dudes be growing up to be fuck niggas and they be playing over women and fucking over them, it be having a.
Speaker 2: Lot to do with they mama flucky. Yes, like it be having.
Speaker 3: A lot to do it.
Speaker 1: Be having a lot to do with they damn mamas because they mama's enabled to behavior and made them feel like, oh, you could do no wrong. You my biggest gifts, my biggest blessing.
Speaker 3: So I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna go along with whatever you want and whatever you do, because I don't wanna lose our relationship, or like Lyck said, sometimes they be depending on their son for like that male camaraderie, that male relationship that they never had.
Speaker 3: So they just being a don't let them have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't let it end up being their son end up being successful, because then they really be going along with his bullshit because he be taking care of them. And so I think a lot of the time it be a lot of guys moms fought that they be on bullshit because they don't have no accountability. The mamas don't have no accountability, So now your son don't have no accountability, and he think a lot of shit is okay because you be letting him feel like it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like you say, bitch you as a woman, first home because doing the same ship hell, and you be ready to confront. Don't buy some ship. No, it's the same thing if you feel that way when you feel about him. Hey, yup, you feel how you feel?
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all is your girl lex.
Speaker 4: P and it's your girls raising a cold and you are tuned in to another episode of poor.
Speaker 3: Minds, whereas drunk mind speaks sober.
Speaker 4: But we gotta guess today, we gotta guess saurday.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Listen, y'all have been blowing up our comments asking for this person to come and sit on the count. Yes, so we have the one and only the actress, her.
Speaker 5: The skipped queen, and the girl.
Speaker 3: Got some vocals on her to should be giving me a run for my mother.
Speaker 2: We got the one, the only, Barbieham's finest be letting it about. We got fire francess in the buildings today. She gonna be mad.
Speaker 3: I can't forget our girl, shak.
Speaker 5: Be laying what's up my girl?
Speaker 3: Y'all. I'm so happy to be on this count. I am too. I'm a fisher yay, like.
Speaker 4: Dang, I feel like ever since like me and you have been hanging out, people been like, why you don't have bee leaning on the shower?
Speaker 3: Why you don't be I'm like, just wait, just get me sticking. It's coming.
Speaker 2: I had to practice before I got on to this girl.
Speaker 3: J just everything. I don't know because I was the nervous god. Y'all is y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't come around in the kind of way.
Speaker 4: Okay, So first of all, how are you today? How you doing? I'm excited you are?
Speaker 3: Okay, you look good? All black moment I made all proud.
Speaker 1: And a hoigh bun Okay. I do love a hog bun.
Speaker 3: Okay. I want wore a hobbun for like a good year. Do you remember when we talked you did and that bunt because dry hair is long. That bun it was given.
Speaker 2: It was definitely tall.
Speaker 3: Okay in the moment it was cute, but looking back on it was like, why that bit so tall? What was you doing? My mouth? You gotta make sure that should be right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to redo my ship a few times because it was so thin, and it's probably because I had just got the silk press. So you know si press, it'd be like real thing.
Speaker 3: You know she got that other time in the two. Yeah, and that's where a thing comes. Like, So what's that?
Speaker 4: That's that's on your mom's side, of your dad's side, my dad, your dad's side, you know that mother kind.
Speaker 3: They be having them slick ages. They were having them slick edges. See. I had to stop wearing it.
Speaker 1: But I remember because I had to cut my hair in a bob because nobody talk about how if you wear your hair in the button for a long time, it'll start breaking. And it is short in that, like the middle part be short. And then I had to That's why I had to cut my hair.
Speaker 2: And I had to cut my hair a few times and start old, because that's all I do is my hair. Like people like my hand long hair. I wear like these. It's like, no, you're gonna pull that ship.
Speaker 3: You are, like, my hair can reach goddamn bun.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 4: I'll talking about something that I do not know nothing about it asleep, Rice real slick like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Next to me lying because her hair Consistinitly, you got.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So we're gonna start from the beginning.
Speaker 4: Okay, we gonna take it back and ask you a few questions about, like, you know, were you always funny growing up, Like were you like the class clown or were you kind of just like a person that just came into doing skits and doing stuff like this.
Speaker 3: I was a class clown. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I definitely got in trouble a whole lot just from doing shit like talking too much, being a fucking class So yes, and that's how I can tell you, cause I don't.
Speaker 3: Remember too much and ship so I used to put your your disk o way. Yes a few times.
Speaker 2: Man, I was not there a lot, but I was out there. Yeah, I definitely was out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was out there a few times. So I remember you probably had a dirty mouth though, No, not like cussing people.
Speaker 1: Smart the key Yeah, No, I wasn't cussing that now because my mama didn't play this. She like, I was scared of my mama. But I definitely had a smart mouth. So I used to always end up in the teacher for like talking back to the teacher, but not cussing.
Speaker 2: Okay, like I said, and she yeah, like I used to.
Speaker 1: Be in isis like I did for my phone and stuff too, especially once I got a phone in school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was definitely for sure cussing the teachers all.
Speaker 4: No, like I was just cussing general because you know, I hung around the other kind the other cond So you better fucking watch it.
Speaker 2: Pal, that's normal to them.
Speaker 3: Hey, you better, I will make you ship bricks. Brother. You used to say that. Yeah, I used to be reading. I was eating I was yeah, I was eating down.
Speaker 2: I'm white school too, and that ship was yeah like when you.
Speaker 3: Said ship like that. Yeah, business, you know what died and made you the fucking ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you know a little something? Oh for fucking pizza?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is p You are on ice, buddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had to give it to get into the white slang. When I was in high school, though, I hog around the white people. I just didn't get into it.
Speaker 3: You didn't like it. I liked it for them, but I tried.
Speaker 2: It for like a week or so.
Speaker 3: It just didn't stick. Yeah, Yeah, it stuck with me.
Speaker 2: I had to get back to cussing the black way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big difference between like cussing. I remember when people cussed like no other race. Yeah, it's a little different.
Speaker 4: I remember when my dance teacher was cussing me and my best friend Lindsey.
Speaker 3: I'll shout out to Lindsay. We were sitting on the balcony like doing something. We ain't had no bites.
Speaker 2: She's like, get your little ship asses right now.
Speaker 3: I said, what is a ship ass shipping my ass? Bitch. That's when I started getting on my black side. Yeah, I said, ho, bitch, fuck fuck what you're talking about? Whole nigga? A nigga was a little crazy, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Shit ass did kind of eat ship, but she eats it a different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't make those things, but that's almost kind of why it's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does make sense that ship so crazy. But she was low key calling us dirty a ship ass. If you got shitting you ass, you're dirty bad, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. So she was she kind of ate that down rest in piece to Miss Laura. That's a true story. I ain't lie that time. Okay, So we're gonna fast forward to.
Speaker 4: The skits, like when did you decide like, okay, maybe I can do this like for real, Like who was your inspiration to make you like, Okay, I want to pick up the video camera and do a skit myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I didn't have a fucking job, and I think I used to be on Snapchat and I used to just do shit. I think I was working like at a tax office at the time, and I think my very first mistakenly skit was a ghost had stole my text money. So it was like a little Sayan's like a whole bunch of boys shit. And I post that shit on Snapchat and one of my cousins was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you need to put that shit on Facebook, and.
Speaker 2: I put on and then I just got to just took it from now. But I still didn't know like the seriousness with it and who it was, just like me just being me. I ain't know the formula the shit, Yeah, just doing stuff.
Speaker 3: So I just took it from there.
Speaker 2: And then you know, the most, the most time that you do it, the most that you do it, like that shit just starts forming on his own. Yeah, So it just went from there. It was just like, oh, shit, like because I ain't know nothing about that ship. I wasn't on the what was it was it?
Speaker 3: Vine Vine?
Speaker 2: I wasn't on Vine days and ship like that. Like so I ain't even know nothing too tough about a lot of skits and ship like that.
Speaker 3: So it was just like, okay, man, you couldn't tell me I wasn't gonna be a Vine star you used to be on what I just knew I was finning. I said, I'm finna take this six seconds ago straight to Hollywood. Three. Yeah, I'm o Vine.
Speaker 5: God that ship was.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad Vine got the leader because if people found that, they'll be like, Lex, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Se I just used to be lurking like I never really used to post. I just used to be looking at other people's club. No, I was awful, But yeah, but Vine, it was only six sick because I feel like you could only do so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that true talent come in for real and make that bit stick?
Speaker 3: Right, wasn't stick?
Speaker 1: When you speaking of steak, when did you know that you was on to something? Like? When was you like, okay, I should keep doing these Like with Sky they stick out of your mind. That kind of was the one that popped off and you was like, Okay, I'm gonna keep doing these.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It was like these skits that I was doing. I used to play this hood dude character and because me, I'm kind of like a in my head, I think I'm a hood nigga, like I think I'm a hood nigga. So I started doing like these hood niggas skits because I used to just talk like a hood nigga all the time, like I'd be with my homeboys. And I just changed my whole little to me and ship, and I started doing that ship and it was just like folks was s fucking with that ship. Like but I was like that fake hood nigga, like the ones that go to the store to get the snacks or backwoods and ship for the drawer deal little like the little niggles. Yeah, yeah, I was like one of them. So once I seen that ship, like because all the real niggas was sucking with that ship because they're like, man, I know lame as, Like.
Speaker 3: No lame nigga.
Speaker 5: She was the worf.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was danging a roundings and I ain't even playing with the with the real money and.
Speaker 3: Ship the drawer. I ain't knowing though, but I just.
Speaker 2: Took that ship incorporated and and that ship kind of started going. It was like okay, you can do it, like yeah.
Speaker 4: And I want to talk about the aunt character because that is my I think that's my favorite one that you do, because I feel like everybody has an aunt like that to just be in your business going right, this shit always be somewhere this fun.
Speaker 3: But she loved you, don't Yeah, so how did you come out with that character?
Speaker 2: Lou keep me up one day and was like, let's do an uncle in a Hunty character and we go to the game.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: So he gave me the dynamics of it, like okay, the Uncle Hunty that's together for a long time. But in my head, I'm like, okay, what do the fuck what do that look like like? Because whatever I got an Aunty. So I went to her page and she got like that same little.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: The little twenty seven with the little the little way with the gold tooth and be having the gold in rings and her husband like they be wearing Nike ship drawings and all that shit. But the little old he still got the bluetooth and all that shit. So I was like, you know what, I'm finna copy my Aunty staff yes to this day, because I believe a little, So I'm gonna call out because like, she're right in front of my videos and like that would brod me, Me and my uncle, like we got the sign hair style, the sign go cool and I'd be just like, it's about you.
Speaker 3: And I told her that like seventeen times. Should she still come back?
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, that ship is sore, so that's not that that ship.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did you and lude linka? Like, how did y'all become cool and start doing.
Speaker 2: Back in like twenty nineteen, I think Lou was doing like Steve Harvey skiz and stuff, and so I used to come in and tag it was like Facebook. I used to it on Facebook because somebody used to take his videos and put it on Facebook, and so I found him on Instagram and I used to just come in and tag Steve Harbor all the time. And then one day he was like we should do something together. I'm like, okay, cool, and so he was like he hit me up and was like, hey, let's threw like this baby boy ski. So at the time this like twenty nineteen, I don't know when the fuck baby Boy came out. I had watched Baby Boy like one or two times, but I ain't no logistics of the shit. I'm like, Okay, So on my way down here, I was in Birmingham on my way down here to Atlanta driving. I had pulled up a certain scene he wanted to do and it was.
Speaker 3: When she found the combos in the car. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I watched that shit for like two hours straight on my way just driving, just like listening to her voice and shit. And we did this shit down here and it was like maybe months after I ended up posting it. I don't even realize I can sound like Taraji, that I can't do her facial all that shit exactly until I posted that shit. And that was like my first video.
Speaker 3: I ever did.
Speaker 2: It was like a million views. And when I seen that shit, ILL seen folks that was up under like, Damn, you sound like her, like her facial expressions, because I ain't even realize until I've seen that shit. And then I went back and looked at that shit and I was just like with they comings in my head, I was like, damn, I do sound like that whole Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I'm like, how don't fuck I mad myself sound?
Speaker 2: Yes, I never heard myself like I couldn't hear that ship.
Speaker 3: But when you're doing it, but when you watch it back, yeah, it's like damn.
Speaker 2: But I had to watch that ship like thirty sometimes, like because the first few times I couldn't hear myself.
Speaker 3: That's so sucking weird.
Speaker 2: But after that we started just doing more ship from there and it just went on even from men. Like I started realizing like that I can sometimes tweak my voices.
Speaker 3: To sound like people. Yeah, I can't do that ship on the spot like some women do, like Pomel. Yeah, that sh f me.
Speaker 2: I gotta like listen to it, and then I go because you're a one time I was listening to your voice and then I like you did. I'm like, she's like that she was crossing dress.
Speaker 5: Let me hear it grow.
Speaker 3: But I think that's probably what you be doing, like when you listen.
Speaker 2: To something over yeah, pack it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talent. It is like to be able to impersonate people. That ship is hard.
Speaker 2: I just want to master that ship, like he keep on that, give us some ship on the spot and she just.
Speaker 3: Jamie FOXX does that really well? That's like a true like skill it.
Speaker 1: Is, and I feel like you're on your way though, because let me tell you something, when y'all be doing in BMF SKI and you'll be acting like the mama, that shit be so fucking spot on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got her down the kind of yea, she could be your mom in real life, and.
Speaker 6: She is so sweet.
Speaker 3: I love her. That is my mom. Shake up on me. Her and Raquel from Raising be funny. So when y'all do her for the.
Speaker 2: Longest, and I hate that, I doubt myself because for the whole entire season, I was like, Okay, I want to do her, but I was like, oh, that she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be so hard.
Speaker 2: And then towards the last episode when she did that woman, she was like, I own you, nigga.
Speaker 3: Like I looked at that ship probably three times and I got that shit up. It's like, damn the funny. I didn't even watch power Yeah, what's it called PowerBook three? Power Book? Yeah. I didn't even watch that until I saw y'all skins. I was like, I feel like I'm.
Speaker 4: Left out of the yot because every time I mean I could even scroll my timeline, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, whatever, it was like everybody had it on their story.
Speaker 3: Because it be so funny. How good that y'all have them characters?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so good. I know me and will be seeing my brother.
Speaker 3: I don't even watch these. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to last. But you know, it's so hard that I found it. Like people be like, oh, you can.
Speaker 3: Act, you can act. I know how to act.
Speaker 2: I think I would do really good in a bio movie because me just acting, like giving out a character, like you have to make that person come like it just be like this given be laying but me acting other people, it is so easy and I ain't gonna lie. I thought that ship like, I was like, oh, bitch, I can act. Then when I went to acting classes and they give you some ship that you got to bring the life, I was like, I talked that ship so I can see how that ship goes, so I can mock you.
Speaker 5: Like that ship hardy I was.
Speaker 4: I mean, she goes to acting classes with me now, And when I tell y'all, I was like, I came in here and I was talking about I was like, oh, I fucking suck. I'm horrible, but.
Speaker 2: That's really be doing good, Like I believe she like, oh, I don't think I did okay, and then she'll get up there and be rocking and ship.
Speaker 3: Now we do be getting a little.
Speaker 2: Trouble in trouble because I'll be talking to one. I can even laughing the back of.
Speaker 3: The classes, being bad, laughing at folks like we ain't got no bits.
Speaker 2: Then I get up there, ain't God damn Nancy, just about on mark or some ship.
Speaker 3: You walk up to your market and stop.
Speaker 2: I'm talking and laughing with leg and I get up there in front of the classroom.
Speaker 3: He said, I walked up everything. Now what I supposed to be split doing this? Your mess up on her time and then when you get a time, you don't get to go again. Yeah, then she'd be sitting at the rest of again. Yeah, it's I like it, but it is very It's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough, yeah, because I definitely agree with you on that. I feel like whenever you're acting, it's like if you like, if somebody tells me, okay, Lex, I want you to be in a movie and I want you to act, You're playing Drey to call in the movie. Oh that's easy. You know what I'm saying, Like, cause I know you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, if they tell me to act.
Speaker 3: Like whoever like, cause you can watch that person.
Speaker 4: But if they tell you, oh, act like this girl named Britney. She's twenty five years old and she's a bartender. She's trying to come up and make it in the world. You have to create this person on what you interpret them as. So even when you're like auditioning, your audition is going to be completely different from her audition and you don't even know what these people.
Speaker 3: Are looking yep. So that's why I feel like acting is hard and be like, what do you think this character is? What are you thinking? What do you think they're thinking in that moment?
Speaker 2: Bitch, I don't even know who the whole is.
Speaker 3: Like if she are yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Yes, That's why I said, bios, yes, but that damn yeah, that thing is.
Speaker 4: That's why I said, for me, I want to do more comedic acting because I can really just act like myself.
Speaker 3: Because and turn every script into a comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything I could see that, I see that. I always say the same thing though, I say, I feel like if anything I could just play or all this similar to myself, Like it need to be something that's similar to me. I don't think I could do like a bio people act like somebody.
Speaker 3: I told her.
Speaker 4: Because you saw the Kiki Palmer and Sissor movie. Yes, said Drea could play like a Scissor character like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, like really good her to be how she is like you see her.
Speaker 3: For her to act like that in a movie that was like mine, fucking like, oh she shouldn't really act. That's something like, definitely you can play that care Yeah for sure. Okay, So we're gonna move on. It's gonna have to be something close to me close.
Speaker 4: You could have definitely play if you see that. Once you watch that movie and you see her, you be like, oh, yeah, I could do that. I can for sure do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ta, what are we drinking today? All right?
Speaker 1: So for our guests, this one is gonna be called Big Bee, not the little one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hello, we have the actress, the comedy everything, all right, she does it all, so we're so happy to have you here. This one is gonna have some tequila for her. We have some passion fruit, some mango, some pineapple, a little bit of a guy that and line and I even added a little time in there just to kind of give it a little bit of that herbal goodness, and then we garnish it with some dragon fruit on top as well, and it's kind of like floating in through there, just to kind of brighten it up a bit. And so this is the big bee, not the little one.
Speaker 3: Period. Yes it's good big bee, y'all.
Speaker 1: But my drink gnishnish it is. She got a little what is this is this passion for passion fruit, a little passion for a little dragon fruit for the dragon while in there too.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a little tropical, real good.
Speaker 1: And I know y'all probably see me with these little shot glass This is not liquor.
Speaker 3: I'm still doing my fast, but this is a little uh th hc concoction. Do you feel anything yet? Not yet.
Speaker 1: But that's why I've been sleeping this slow because I'm scared he's gonna creep up on me.
Speaker 3: So I don't feel that.
Speaker 2: Wow, all we gonna do doing a fast is dropped.
Speaker 3: What we're supposed to drop, we gonna pick up, pick up. That's why I say, y'all don't want me to stop drinking, y'alln't check smoking too, that's a wild I don't care.
Speaker 2: A transition to go from alcohol to straight to crack.
Speaker 3: It's just like hard. It ain't never go to crag. If I gotta drop my alcohol, what else I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: But see what I will say this, this is the first day that I've like tried to like drink the stuff because we've been having it for months and this is the first time I tried to drink. And I'm on days twenty sevent But sometimes I be like, goddamn be leaning. I need a little buzz.
Speaker 3: I need a little get of seventy five not drinking, yes, and going to the gym, And I.
Speaker 1: Go to the gym every day, like I have not skipped a day working out in twenty seven days. Because I'll be seeing on your story everywhere I do like I ain't make it today, but.
Speaker 2: Days it's okay, I'm right now our liquor, it's possible, so we're gonna seough.
Speaker 1: I've never went there long without drinking though. The longest I've went these forty days. So when I get past forty days, i'ma be like, Okay, now we really own to something, because I don't feel like it's a real child n g A because I've done this before.
Speaker 3: How you feel. I feel good like I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I wake up every day and I don't feel as like groggy, and I feel like I don't have like no brain fog. I'm way more focused. I just feel like my body feels lighter, if that makes me.
Speaker 3: Remember how Ray y'all had his travel pack.
Speaker 2: Y'all got my bag bag.
Speaker 3: I'll need a travel pack for my heirn.
Speaker 5: I needs it.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know people still do hair. I thought it was heroin.
Speaker 4: I remember that video that went viral and that little boy was in the studio rapping.
Speaker 3: He said, bitch, you're losing all that weight, but the hell you're smoking haroun?
Speaker 6: Oh my mama, Didy hold losing weight.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all ever since you left, what the hell you're taking a hair run time? No sho, I do not not. You know he's talking about that.
Speaker 6: We all we over here, like.
Speaker 3: Y'all see that damn video. Yeah, we just gonna want to blow your y'all, y'all is your girl xp andy schagirls are in the cold, and.
Speaker 4: Y'all know we are in a new year and we all have new weight loss goals. So we're gonna tell y'all how to reach your goals at four hers dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, four Hers is amazing for weight loss because you can lose up to nine pounds in your first month and they use a lot of the same ingredients as we go V and ozmb Yes, all you have.
Speaker 4: To do is go to four herst dot com and they'll get you a personalized treatment plan. So they have oral treatments, g O P one injections, whatever you need to reach your goals. So what you're gonna do is go to four herst dot com backslash poor minds and start your weight loss journey today. Start your initial free online visit today at four hers dot com slash poor mind that's f O R H g r S dot com. Slash poor minds for your personalized weight loss treatment options for hers.
Speaker 3: Dot com slash poor minds. Her White loss is not available everywhere. Compounded products are not FA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness or quality. Prescription required restrictions apply. We go be an ozmpic or not. Compounded. Actual price depends on product and playing purchase. That's what people in Chicago call it, don't what is the heroine heroin? Yeah, we stay here we say heroin, hero Heron Haron.
Speaker 2: Like herons sound yeah, Heran heron Heroin. I want to do Heroin, but I do heroin. Caron sound like a real hard drug.
Speaker 5: That's what I need.
Speaker 3: That you got caron? What is because what exactly is it? Is it like harder than crack? I don't know? I think so right mouth? That's that to make your teeth fall out? Yeah, but I want y'all falling out a good time.
Speaker 2: You parted so hard your teeth fall out that that bitch be hanging by a thread before it actually full out.
Speaker 3: Like, what is the problem falling out?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm outside.
Speaker 2: If you're a tooth flues, imagine you are Dan and.
Speaker 3: It just fall like the ground I'm outside. That's how you know it just got turned on. Period. That's how far life. Okay, Okay, we're gona get in to the first Okay, So for the first topic, obviously.
Speaker 1: We are all entrepreneurs, but we wanted to talk about navigating like the nine to five grind versus being an entrepreneur because I'm I know links have had a nine to five before I have, and I'm sure you've had one too. So I just want to talk about like navigating, like the difference between having a nine to five and being an entrepreneur, because I think sometimes people think that being an entrepreneur is easier than having a nonce.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: You have to be so disciplined, Like you have to make yourself get up, You have to make yourself do the ship that you're supposed to do, because it's when the days that you could just stay in the bed, you could just get It's easy to get comfortable as yeah, but don't think that wake your ass back up is beach this time, make the money. But nine to five, like I was almost disciplined because bach I're staying in fire from somewhere because my ass is always late. Thing she'll supervisor, bitch. They catch me on camera dancing doing Why did they make me a ship supervisors?
Speaker 3: The girl fucking question?
Speaker 2: What made y'all feel like I should have been fucking over the store at Nice You was one of the people who didn't want the promotion, Like why the hell y'all promoted me? One of the reason I wanted it because I knew because I'm a shell supervisor, it ain't gonna be nobody over me like at my time, and I am the person over me and so like the people are like me and all the homeboy like bitch win are dancing.
Speaker 3: I ain't getting she done.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget when I first start working that I didn't know the camera placements. That's why I fucked up. I ain't know what the cameras was. And they was like, why you ain't put out the you know, the little the inventory whatever. The ship was cauded, and I'm like, you know, it was just a lot of customers coming in.
Speaker 4: Here, Like I was just so sad.
Speaker 3: That motherfucking camera. I'm on this bitch crip.
Speaker 2: Oh my going to Sierra dances like no one I still do.
Speaker 3: That's where I learned it from. I wasn't work, yes, but it was.
Speaker 2: It definitely was kind of easier then because you're not the person that's really over shit. Like you come in they got it already laid out what you're supposed to do. Now it's like you have to plan on your own days. You have to, and it is hard, like trying to make yourself get up and be like, Okay, I gotta do this, I gotta do this.
Speaker 4: So and I think to think The hardest thing about this is like when you got a record and you having a bad day or you don't feel good, like they don't care. They're here for the content and they want to laugh, you know what I'm saying. So I think that's the hardest part that I've realized. It's like you have to show up all the time. You have to be be leaning, you gotta be drained, the cole, I gotta be lexp like they not trying to hear that you on your period or that you had a bad day, Like they don't want to hear that, you know what I'm saying. So it's like we have to show up in a good mood. And I feel like too with like having a nine to five. I'm not gonna say that it's easy. I think work is hard in general, but I think, like I said, a nine to five is easier because that money is guaranteed. Yes, because with some.
Speaker 3: Of y'all is your girl XP and the Sugarls, you're in the cold and.
Speaker 4: Y'all know we are all always talking to y'all about how important your credit is. So we have linked with kickoff dot Com to get your credit score boosted.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all.
Speaker 1: I love Kickoff because if your credit score is six hundred, you could jump like twenty eight points e your first month, and right now they're doing good promotion. You only pay one dollar for your first month as well.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that save a little money.
Speaker 4: Kickoff has over one hundred thousand reviews and ninety eight percent of them are five stars. So I'm telling you, if you are having problems getting your credit together, Kickoff is the site for you. So what you're gonna do is go to get kickoff dot com backslash poor Minds. That's get kik o ff dot com backslash poor minds and get your credit right today. That's Kickoff without the c. Get eighty percent off at kickoff dot com slash poor minds. Lem's sign up be a get kick off dot com slash poor minds. Active may offer off for reply to new customers first month only, subject to appro We will offer subject to change, terms and conditions may apply points that based on Quo fax Aventag score thre point oh changes for kick Off user starting under six hundred. The first only TI payment between January twenty twenty one and March twenty twenty four. Payment credittive outside kick off, you have a impact on your credit individual results mayby we know how it is to wait on a check from Facebook, or wait on a check.
Speaker 3: From TikTok, or wait on adshits I'm telling you, or if a payment get messed up and it's not going through, Like are some people just be heaving that ninety day payout? Like you got a way yea to get your cheese? Yes? Yes, So I think, like with you have to learn how to really like manage your money. You do, I ain't learn? Yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's hard. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The first few years that we started making money from poor Mindes, I definitely was just BMF.
Speaker 3: Blog for real. Yeah. We was cutting up anything I wanted.
Speaker 2: I was buying it, just being dumb, like going out to eat all the time, four hundred dollars tabs for what I was a Louis Bauton doum. Yeah, you was in Louis m every week.
Speaker 1: Like, it's definitely hard to like learn how to budget, but like you said, it's necessary when you work for yourself. I don't necessarily think either one is easier than the other. I just I think they both have their pros and con Yeah, I think having a nine to five has the pros and counts because you have this structure, you know exactly what you need to do, you know exactly what tom you gotta be at work, Your boss gonna tell you what to do. Being an entrepreneur, you really have to be a self starter because nobody's gonna tell you what you need to do, and if you don't do it, ain't shit gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And I do like it too because me as a single parent, huh, it's very easy for me to still show up for my son, Like I can base my work schedule around being a mom versus nine.
Speaker 3: To five, Like, shit, I gotta go to work. Yeah, they ain't give a fuck about what your child got going on. None of that shit.
Speaker 2: You gotta find somebody even take it, cheersn to their appointments of shit. So it's like I do like that part because I can show up as a mom and that single parent, it's like most of the times I'm the only person that he has right, So I do thank God for that that part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I will say with the nine to five entrepreneurship thing too, I feel like I always tell people this, keep your job for as long as you can whenever you're making that transition.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 4: I think it's crazy when people like and it's not a blueprint for this. I will say, thatt, like what.
Speaker 3: I did, or what Dre did or what Blind did, they may your story may be completely different.
Speaker 4: I always tell this story. My job literally gave me an ultimatum. Of course I was gonna choose Poor Minds, but they gave me a ultimatum. So they was pushing me out the door, and I was like, I'm not ready to quit. I didn't say I wanted to quit, but I say all that to say because I think that if you can work your nine to five and still chase your dreams, you have to create that good balance because if you just quit your job and go all in and try to go all in with your dreams, that money is not going to come in as quickly as you think it is.
Speaker 3: You how I felt like we.
Speaker 4: Were doing Poor Minds for what like two years, two and a half years before I was able to quit my job. Yeah, yeah, like two and a half years far I was able to quit my job, So I couldn't have imagine being without a job for two and a half years while I was chasing my dreams, like there was no you really would have been on it here on I was about to be when I got far from my first song man, what but gyirl?
Speaker 3: You know with me?
Speaker 2: It was my transition was easy because the apartments I was living in at the time, they were income based, but not the income based. Well you got the report every time. It was like as soon as you moving that beach, they're not checking on income. Oh so whatever you bought was what you bought. So I think I started earning my incomes around like win into COVID happened twenty twenty. Yeah, so I think I started on videos and with like twenty nineteen, so that years spaying, I started making money and soon as I put it in like I was a CNA at the time, okay, and wish was the best job I ever hadd like working with those old people like wiping ass and shit. Okay, but old people be sweet, said okay, like I fucked with them. But Brian in time when the pandemic started, like probably two weeks prior to that, I had just put in my two weeks notice to drop down like part time because I had just started having money coming in and so after that it just made it easy, like I ain't have to make a whole bunch of money because mind you, I'm staying in a low income based apartment. So I was able to like go ahead and quick. But that's just for me because my biels were low. But I always encourage people because people come up to me all the time and be like, yeah, I want to start doing videos, I can just quit my job and start doing I'd be like, you better fuck not, because shit, this shit don't be out what people be thinking it is.
Speaker 3: It takes a while for.
Speaker 1: Them to come, like people be thinking it's gonna be overnight, or like sometimes I think where people get stuff confused, especially with like us being media personalities, people will equate views too much money.
Speaker 3: They'll think, oh, this person.
Speaker 1: Getting a million views per video, they eating five hundred thousand views, they making hell of money, not necessarily depending on what platform you saw's worth.
Speaker 3: Of dollarge got a million views, you got a million dollars, And hell no, that's not the truth.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like this TikTok is different because you do have like the big creators, like the clerks, and right like that, so they get sponsorships. But I'll say this the only platform, the two platforms that if you're like hitting a million, half a million to a million views, like consistently, you making a lot of money, it's for sure YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you can't. But that is hard. Yes, that is very very extremely hard.
Speaker 4: Like if you see people that they post videos like maybe once or twice a week and all those videos are getting half a million to a million views and they're monetized, like they get the green the green light on them, they're making money. Like that's where you can be like, okay, somebody's making money. But that community of people that are doing those numbers is very very small, especially when you get into the black.
Speaker 3: It's even yeah, you for everything. That's why we be bleeping on close words out.
Speaker 1: Like the first one, and they still be finding a way to have this because did you see I'll showed you that video was demontized after it was already monitored.
Speaker 3: Somebody going through like i'll see what we last month, and it's like they be feeling and they spared that.
Speaker 2: Like soon as you post the video, it's like they be knowing like okay, this motherfuckering to go up. Let's stop real quick.
Speaker 4: Like And it's crazy because okay, so what I learned to with YouTube they have humans that go in there and yeah, yeah, so wing that day. Because one person will flag our videos, the next person be like, oh this is fine.
Speaker 3: So they're not all on the same accord. Came in there and.
Speaker 2: Him now a flag most like a video all not with these big bolst getting nothing.
Speaker 3: They be like, defund all this was in charge of this, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: But I really feel like if you tube would change that and get everybody on the same afford.
Speaker 3: And there was one thing and another one. I don't understand this world. But the streamers on Twitch, they make a lot of money.
Speaker 4: They make a lot of money, but it's so hard to get what do they call it, because it's not is it subscribers on Twitch?
Speaker 3: What is it called subscribers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's hard to get subscribers on Twitch, Like it's very hard. Like that's a whole nother world because you're life. Yeah, so you gotta entertain people and they be on it for our hours. People people playing games.
Speaker 3: Or whatever they do.
Speaker 4: Like Twitch is hard, but all the hardest platforms are the one you're gonna make the money on.
Speaker 3: Yep. So, like I said, Instagram is cool, Instagram, do not pay like that. No more, don't. And when I tell you and our videos get a lot of it all the time.
Speaker 2: Behave any reason and I pay you.
Speaker 3: Like when that the program first came and then they was doing the pictures. Oh baby, that booty was out.
Speaker 6: And them checks was coming in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they said, oh these two weeks, that's why I stopped post posting pictures.
Speaker 2: You got to be hellook consistent too, because that's why I fucked up with YouTube, Like on one of my channels, like I stopped because I cannot multi task for nothing. So I got like two YouTube channels and one of them is my skit and one of them is my vlogs.
Speaker 3: And my vlogs used to do very good.
Speaker 2: But I stopped doing the vlogs and went over here with the skits and ship instead of me came off to my task.
Speaker 3: I should have been on a boat.
Speaker 2: And my vloging views used to get like a lot of a hell of good views. And now it's like i'men trying to like post like two times a week, and it's like you gotta start from scratch.
Speaker 3: Who start from scratch?
Speaker 2: And I just be like, damn, I wish I would have just fucking kept going, helped fucking going.
Speaker 3: You have to start all the way over.
Speaker 1: That's something that I noticed about YouTube too. It be so many people who be having millions of followers because they used to post all the time, millions of suspibers, and they used to get like five hundred thousand yes, and you look like two thousand views yup. And I'd be like, damn, and it's crazy. And I always wonder thing because I'm like, where are the subscribers? If you have all of these people subscribed? Is YouTube purposely just not showing your content because you had stopped.
Speaker 3: Posting for a long time. That's probably what it is. Yeah, that too, because they push you to be consistent on that platform.
Speaker 4: And I told this to you the other day. YouTube Now they want you to use it like you use cable, So you know what the content they're pushing they gonna push out of poor minds because they know Friday at seven o'clock, poor minds is gonna get posted. Yeah, they want you to you. They don't want you to sign up for Hulu and Netflix. They want you to use YouTube like it's cable. So the people that are consistently posting, and I'm talking about every Friday at seven pm, not just oh, I'm gonna just post when I feel like it. Because even if you are consistently posting, but you're not posting at the.
Speaker 3: Same time, same day, they're not gonna push that out. Ye. The algorithm with YouTube.
Speaker 4: Is like, okay, you post every day at this time, I'm gonna I'm gonna push your content out. So I think it's all of that stuff like with the algorithm and stuff. Now, it's so tricky and it's so hard.
Speaker 3: But like I say, anybody that has a podcast out there or doing skits or vlogs or whatever you're doing, I always say, I never understand what people do things in seasons or when they pa breaking. I never understand it works for some people. Maybe it does. We ain't taking no breaks.
Speaker 2: That's why I look up to y'all so much, because when you told me, like, wait, y'all haven't missed a Friday in like filla six years. Oh yeah, Like that shit just did something to my fucking mincole. Because I'm like, damn, because that's me, I'm inconsistent. But I'm inconsistent also because I let a lot of shit that I be going through like stop me. And it's like, Okay, you're gonna go through a lot of shit in life that's not gonna stop, so you need to find a way to like keep going. Yes, So I'm in that point of my life now because I'm not gonna I'm inconsistent, like very bad. And then a lot of times like then now he forms like regret and he'd be like damn, Like a lot of times I go down my channel and be like damn, all these views I used to get if I would have kept doing this all the use now it's really affecting me now it's finish sit into like some type of depression or it made me feel a certain type of way, but it's just like, okay, enough of that. Now, I just got to do it and stick to it. Like the other day when you were telling me, like how long y'all been consistent for it for all those years and he was like, you have to pick a date and just stick with you. So it's just like, okay, let me do that, and no matter what, I don't give a fuck what happens, like I'm gonna raise sure that that's my posting date. I gotta do that, Like, but that should be kind of it's hard. I really look up to y'all cause that shit is not easy. But that many years at that.
Speaker 1: That's been some obstacles to because like during COVID, we used to be stressed because we had started finally recording in the studio. Being COVID happened and we was like, fuck, where are we gonna record it? Because all the studios and everything was like, you know, closed down. Girl, we started back recording at our house. We were to record a well well well, I mean I guess like just in the house. We started recording at our friend house and she was like helping us edit the videos and everything. And then it's so funny because when we finally was able to go back to the studio, I just remember these because.
Speaker 3: We had to wear fucking masks, so we just in the studio.
Speaker 2: A lot of people cannot say that, like I do not know a lot of people that's just consistent like that. When I heard that, when you told me that, I was just like fucking mind bloine because I'm like, yes.
Speaker 3: Six, what is five or six, it's about to be six years.
Speaker 2: Of consistency is crazy, Like that's not easy, girl, and n ain't because life be life in and we are at times so we're like I've.
Speaker 3: Been going through sheit, she been going through shit. We do not want to pull up? And what do y'all?
Speaker 2: What is something that makes like, what is something that gives y'all their motivation to keep going?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I think for me what I tried that.
Speaker 2: You all got some hair runs, some liquid air runway.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's just always putting into perspective that, like you said earlier, it's always gonna be very much something like something is gonna always be going on.
Speaker 3: But I think Licks and I both are really.
Speaker 1: Good at keeping our eye on the prize, Like we both really know what we want poor.
Speaker 3: Minds to turn into.
Speaker 1: And I think we both are also really locked in on our own personal goals. She know exactly what she wants this platform to liberate her to do, and I know what I wanted to deleverage me to do. And I think I just always keep that in mind because it's like, if I stop being consistent, you're not gonna get to all of these other spaces and places that you're trying to get that's my fuck up.
Speaker 2: Then I don't I need to see that. I haven't probably sat down and.
Speaker 3: Roll down my goals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how long, so I don't know what that look.
Speaker 3: Look, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got to know what's right hand funny on what you're trying to get to.
Speaker 1: And that's and I think on the other end a parting point, you should definitely do that. Like I always tell people, I think that's really important to like write down your goals that you want for yourself in the next six months, the next year, and even the next five years, and just always reread it too, so that you can like keep that in mind, especially when you having hard days. Cause I do that too, Like when.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard day, I'll just reread my.
Speaker 1: Goals and be like, Okay, this is what you're trying to be doing, This's what you're trying to be doing.
Speaker 3: In the year. So today's just today.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow gonna be able to push through, push out the county in, or push out whatever of the work you need to do.
Speaker 4: And I think another angle for me too is like at the end of the day. Like sometimes I don't feel like recording and I'm tired or I'm not in.
Speaker 3: The mood, but in the grand scheme of things, I am.
Speaker 4: So blessed right, like this is a blessing to have this and what we have built and what we created. Like every day I wake up and I show gratitude to God because like it's a blessing to do this. So even if I'm in a bad mood, like I was talking to you this morning, I was like, I'm not in the med good mood. I gotta get my hair right. But once I start filming, I'm like, my life is really fire. Like I complain a lot, but I have so much more to be happy for. So again, to me, I don't have to escape from work. Work is my escape. So if I am having a bad time, I don't care what is going on in my life. If I can come in here, I get to get drunk, talk to Tie, talk to Drea, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Be like, bro, you really that you really that girl?
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like sometimes when I'm away from work, I'll be forgetting who I am. I'm like, oh wait, hold on, And it's like now we both started our separate channels, Like Love lex P is doing good and I just started it, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like and that's another thing I'm gonna be consistent with every Monday at ten am, y'all Finn to see my face.
Speaker 3: Like, so I think I do too, Like I love to work. I love to start a new project.
Speaker 4: Like even when I started Love Lexp, I'm like, oh, this reminds me of the early days of poor minds, like figuring out the camera, figuring out my mind.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I lost with me because when I first started doing the videos, like I can wake up and I'll just do it, like I didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Who didn't like it, bitch, I can get one view. I liked it. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Now it's just be so much pressure, cause it'd be like if I post this, I don't think they gonna like these, they gonna fuck with it. They're not gonna fuck with this shit like nowaday like, and it be so many Thus I don't know, And to this day, I'm still trying to figure out because now it's been like a year and a half and like I haven't been happy doing it. I like it, I love it, don't get me wrong, But I just want to get back to that mental space that I was in where I just woke up and I was just like just doing shit. My creativity is just it'd be like in a block.
Speaker 3: Sometime like and.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's two things with that. One, it's confidence.
Speaker 4: I don't care what I drop or what I don't care if you get one like or fifteen thousand, like if I think it's funny or I find I'm a drop it because I don't care because I be thinking it's funny, you know what I'm saying, or I think it's entertainer, or I think it's some people want to hear. But two, you have to find your tribe that gets you and understands you, because there's gonna be some people who scroll past Like that Chris Brown video I posted other and me singing it was probably a lot of people that probably like, why is she doing this?
Speaker 3: This is how it's party.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is it works for my audience because they know me and they know how I do. So if you keep posting stuff, you're gonna find everybody has a community, like Drea has a community, Like they want to know what Drea is doing from sun up to sundown. They want to know what she got on her lips, what she put in her hair, what shoes she got on with perfume she's wearing. They're like, if I do this, I can, you know, live the life that Dre lives. They're so interested in that. So it's just like, you have to find your community, and but you gotta serve them. You know, you have to serve your community. So that's the two things you gotta be. You gotta just post, get that, get your confidence back, because like I tell you this all the time, I don't think I've ever said this on the show. It's a very small category. And I know people gonna be like, oh, you sound stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's a very small category of like women who are really fucking funny, but they're bad and beautiful. And I'm not saying because y'all don't be taking this out of context, but it's not like I feel like the comedy scene for women and men too, because there's nobody really like killing it killing it right now as far as like stand up, because you do stand up, but I feel like that lane for you is so wide open. I feel like the last time we had like a baddie that was a lie, Carris was like some more Like we ain't had that in a long time, and that lane is so wide open for you, Like you know what I'm saying, like the same thing I'm doing with lovelex P, Like are Wendy Williams Okay, let me let me do that, Let me let me see the people. You gotta see what the people are missing and give it to them like thatl ain't so wide open for you, girl, Like you just gotta keep you just gotta keep going and keep doing it, and your people are gonna find you.
Speaker 3: I agree. You just gotta find your niche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta find your niche audience and figure out what is it that people want to see from me, because I think that is like both of us have figured out, Like she's figured out.
Speaker 3: What people want to see from her.
Speaker 1: I know people love to see like beauty content, lifestyle content, day to day content, all.
Speaker 3: Of that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you already have a community, You already have a lot of pair want to see you because when you be dropping your skits, that shit be funny. As hell, and you and Lou when y'all be doing y'all skits together, y'all be having a like y'all have.
Speaker 3: A cult fire chemistry, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, don't doubt shop and be like, oh, I don't know if I should post this. I don't know if I should post that, because I promise you is telling people out there who if you posted the content that you think is stupid, they gonna be under there laughing and telling you how good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it be so much stuff to me and d be like this is stupid, and we posted.
Speaker 2: It and people like we were like, girl, ain't nobody gonna like this?
Speaker 3: And then it blowing up.
Speaker 4: Even that dancing video we did, Yeah, that's you got a whole bunch of likes and people just comment with us. We was drunk, me and Philly, and that's why I say, like, you are so Andrea knows it's about me. I don't think nobody funny. Yeah, same, I think everybody is. I don't I think nobody.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh, we both be like we both be over here, like you know, we were sitting we were sitting tiktoks to each other last night, looking like look at this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, but anyways, but you are really you.
Speaker 4: Actually, I felt like when I first met you, I'm like bro me and this girl and I never like, I feel like you were one of the few people I'm very rarely meet people who act like me, like Philly, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, Like Drea.
Speaker 4: Me Andrea are both like silly as here like of course people if you watch the show, you know Drea's funny.
Speaker 3: I thinking like day to day when people.
Speaker 4: See you, when they they don't, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when I met you, I was like, damn, she really pretty. She really pretty.
Speaker 4: And then because sometimes you'll see people who make skits and then you meet them in real life and they're not the same.
Speaker 3: They don't have that same Internet person Internet person.
Speaker 4: Maybe when I tell you, I think the first because I mean we hung out all the time, but like the night that we really really really hung out with like the Usher, maybe when I tell you I know them people. It was to the point to where I think the people behind us was watching watching up, watching the show. Literally, I mean I was saying, I mean I know, Usher was like shut up.
Speaker 3: It was like, did I sit down. Y'all was definitely cutting. But we also had a time in l A too. Oh my god, we had a time in l A.
Speaker 2: We was cutting up in because while we crashed them in part.
Speaker 3: What was that.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: But what's his real name?
Speaker 2: Miguelgul Yeah, we crashed. Was like god damn, they came up that start asking that's why tickets was. We was getting all the free drinks, all the free fool We had a lot harder then y'all had the nerve.
Speaker 6: Y'all was over there.
Speaker 2: No wait, somebody was doing the worm on the ground.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, it was a lot. There was a lot. We were shuting over the section.
Speaker 1: Y'all had a dance a d nav got on the microphone was girl because we had like eight shots Miguel.
Speaker 2: And you know what that day, I found out my son's auntie had died that so I had already been drinking since twelve pm and y'all got there, and it just made me like it just like me because I was like, yeah it was. It was a rough night, but we made it good and that made it worse.
Speaker 3: My son.
Speaker 2: I told my auntie to take away all his gadgets and stuff because my that was my son's dad. That was my son's his dad's sister, and so I told my auntie because that's who had him. I was, I will take away his phone all that type of stuff. I'm so messed up in the head. I didn't even think to tell her to take his iPad because connected to his phone, because I didn't want him to find out until I got back while I could be with him.
Speaker 5: And he called me.
Speaker 2: I think y'all was at the bt uh. I think y'all was working at the BC Award. Yeah, And so I was at the hotel and I think my son called me. As soon as I answered the phone, I'm like, how did why the fuck thisa got his phone?
Speaker 3: Like why?
Speaker 2: And he just had like tears coming down his eyes and it just really broke me down. So I just started like really drinking, like you, just seeming what I needed. And then when y'all got there, it was just like I was crying, but it was just kind of like we started having fun. Yes, it definitely made everything like because you because I was like, she was dancing, She's gonna cut a rug now, I said, okay, because that's my first time going out with Yeah, it's like that was like our first time hanging out. Yeah, yeah, I said, okay, but again, don't go see this. He's gonna be like that.
Speaker 3: He is beating on my shoes. I would have about none of them got damn shoes dirty.
Speaker 4: I'm not with this same but you know what I swear, I just remember this when you were in the bathroom crying. I was in the bathroom with you. Then I had walked out to go get something and he was like, Miguel, he grabbed me.
Speaker 3: He was like, is she okay? Is she okay?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I do like your shoes because I was spinning Cops song.
Speaker 3: We we definitely meant to buy some, Yes, we did. We did.
Speaker 4: We gonna go on the web, so y'all make sure y'all google his shoe line and go get some.
Speaker 3: Honestly, yeah, we definitely crashed his party and we had we had a blast. Shout out to you. Thanks, thank you, Miguel. Okay, okay, let's move on, let's get the Yes. What's up, y'all? Is your girl xp andy shergirls joining the call? And I don't know about y'all, but me, I am so lazy when it comes to booking a doctor's appointment, finding a due doctor, all that stuff. So we're gonna tell y'all about doc dot com.
Speaker 1: Doc doc is a free app and website where you can search and compare high quality in network doctors and click to instantly booking appointment. Yes, y'all, zoc dooc has over one hundred thousand in network doctors across all specialties. So we're talking about mental care, we talking about your vision, primary care, everything.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it also can help you find doctors that are in your insurance in your network. So whatever you need, you're gonna go to zoc doc dot com backslash poor minds. That's zoc doc dot com backslash poor minds. If I had needed this product, it's what I use. So that's zdoc dot com slash poor minds. Zoc doc dot com slash poor minds.
Speaker 4: Zoc doc is a free app and website where you can search and compare high quality in network doctors and click to instantly book and appointment. Stop putting off those doctors appointments and go to ZocDoc dot com slash poor minds to find an instantly book a top rated doctor today.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all as your girl XP and it's your girl draining.
Speaker 4: The call and we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 1: Yes, stot, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 3: If you can't go to Bellanche, what the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be feeling a little tea.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No you didn't.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday. And it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity.
Speaker 3: When we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September second. It's going down. Say so, since we're talking speaking of your son.
Speaker 4: We wanted to talk about protective boy mom, and I really wanted to discuss this too, because so one of the examples that we have is like some women want to be in the delivery room while their son's partner gives birth. Are they hijacked like wedding planning, or they don't make women feel worthy.
Speaker 3: Enough for their son.
Speaker 4: Now I have a story to tell, and this is no shade, no tea to anybody in my family, but this happened to me when my sister was giving birth to her first son. I wasn't allowed to be in the living room because they only allowed two people to be in there, and so his mom and yo, my mom were in the room, and my sister was upset because she wanted me in the room. And also it wasn't his first child, but it was her first child. So you know, we're trying to explain all of this, and I just felt like in that moment, like it's always just been me, my sister and my mom, and I felt like, I mean, yeah, it's a moment for everybody, but I felt like, look, nah, this is your third one.
Speaker 2: Move O would be okay, this is your third one?
Speaker 3: Okay? This is my first grand baby, this is my first nephew, So in that moment, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Like I called my sister about that, and it's crazy because honestly, I didn't even write this.
Speaker 3: I didn't write this honestly, So it just is.
Speaker 4: Crazy because I called my sister two weeks ago and I was just really upset and I was like, I just thought that I just remember the moment, like I didn't really didn't get to see Jackson being.
Speaker 3: Born, and I don't know. I just wanted to talk about like boy moms just being overprotective, like overbearing.
Speaker 4: I had a situation another situation where in high school, like the guy I was dating at the time was just being weird and I found out he had a girl in his room and his mom was lying for him. So you're literally creating a monster and treating and teaching him that it's okay to treat.
Speaker 3: Women like this. So I want to talk about boy moms because I'd be having an issue with boy.
Speaker 5: Monk I do so well.
Speaker 1: Now I don't have an issue with him, but I just think sometimes they definitely just be if he's a mama's boy, the mom is nine times out of ten Berry, overprotected, overbearing, and be trying to control him and control his life and control his dating life, all of this stuff.
Speaker 3: So I thought, be Jaden is not your king. He's mine people, period, Bitch. I hate that, you know what, And it's baby.
Speaker 2: I didn't I dealt with the mama's boy for real, and I'm sorry I didn't cut her ass the fuck out. Yeah, sometimes you were like because and not only that, not only was she like he was a mama's boy, she just overstepped her boundaries, like she'll tell me stuff like I rememb one time I had little stick and she was like, oh, I don't like that on you.
Speaker 5: Who a true?
Speaker 2: But she I'm not gonna say who the lady is because you're kind of tied in. But my mama heard that. Come in and babe, my mama cast up the fuck out and was like whatever the fuck was? She was like, but she know not, just take it over my mama. I'm not gonna be missed because I got to call your mother.
Speaker 3: And I love her, I love you, but it was it was a stretch me for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be overprotective like mom. I'm not gonna be one of those type of moms because first and foremost, I'm a woman first, Yes you do. I'm a woman before I was your mama, so all that. No, my son probably not gonna like me when he grew up because and I think I've told you this, if he ch ain't on a girl or whatever, I'm fucking telling because at the end of the day, I'm a woman first.
Speaker 3: Don't play with no woman. Don't.
Speaker 2: You're definitely not gonna do this shit in my house because I've been a woman where a nigga didn't fucked me over and I got hurt and bitch, I would come and fuck your shit or be cha. I don't give you stay with your mama, your grandma. I don't give fucking ch ill. Would go dig your grandma by her grades and beat your ass.
Speaker 3: With her bones. I don't play. I don't care who I got disrespect with my son. You not to know how these females come and fucking my shit? Uf Will I be mad? That's I will be mad.
Speaker 2: But will I be understanding to understand? Yes, because I've done this playing with people. Stop doing that shit. Y, So I've never been the I know I won't. I will not be that type of woman.
Speaker 3: Being in a roll in him while he having his first child. Baby, you came out of me. You. I don't give a fuck about all it.
Speaker 2: I do like I'm a little my ground, but to be in a room and if anybody else want to come into that siecause babe, I can come in there, like I just don't. I won't be that type of parent that's just overstepping because I've dealt with that. And like I said, I'm woman first, Like, yeah, no, bitch, he not even have a lot of women in and out of my house, little girls and stuff.
Speaker 3: You pick.
Speaker 2: You want the girl to come out to this house right around and doing these little girls called to my phone, Like so let me say, won't house phones?
Speaker 3: So I can't even do that because I would wander and be like, hey, I'm gone. The wrong Name's purpose but something kind of controversial, and they probably might drag me for this. They might not.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of times that boy moms when they overstep their boundaries or they let their son she and they think it's funny. I seen a TikTok the other day. This guy had his babies next to each other and they were six months apart. She was like, oh, and the mom is laughing like, oh, look at the ghetto twins, and everybody's just laughing in the comments, and it's like you raised somebody like that. So this is what I think truly. I think sometimes women that are boy moms and overstep their boundaries and oh, my son can do no wrong. They're looking for that acceptance and a man and their son that they never.
Speaker 3: Got in their dating world. Yeah, like they never had that acceptance of like they're kind of like a pick me and they never really got picked. So they look for that acceptance in their son, like oh this my son gonna do whatever for me. My son's gonna do everything. And yes, that's so bring and dad. Yeah, yea, I've seen that recently. Yes, that's discussed exact which one you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's very weird. But you know where I seen a TikTok or.
Speaker 2: It was a video that went viral and it was this woman and her son had came around to the ring camera because she was at work. You come round to the ring camera and he's like, mom, I had both my girl h I guess the girlfriends was like friends. So he got caught up and one of the girlfriends called him little boy, like nine or ten, and he was like, mom, help me because I got caught up. I go to one of the girls and she had the other girl on the phone and they called me up and this and this, and she was like, well, come out in the house. I'm finna go on. I'm finna tell you what to say. I don't care if he is nine years old. I don't like that because the behavior. Yes, when my son moved to Atlanta, Now wasn't Burman Hay go to white school.
Speaker 3: So we moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Not gonna why my son because see, Brice gotta little curly you little girls because I haven't watched myself, because I'm gona sit in the holes, y'all, not little hole.
Speaker 3: But that's not talk. But the little girls is like.
Speaker 2: Crazy over my son. And every day my son come home, he got a new fucking girlfriend or they be friends.
Speaker 3: I know, that's right, not ill the girls.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a roster.
Speaker 3: So sweet he is. He's a I can see why because he's just so. He's very sweet, he's athletic, he's a gentleman.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that makes me And I said I had to tell him. I'm like, you know, you don't do that. We're not gonna talk to friends. You pick you one little girl, like I'm trying to teach him at a young age.
Speaker 3: We're not running through hoes. You know, pick you one little nice girl and you talk to her. We're not talking to friends. We're not doing all that.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's crazy at this age that I'm at well with my son's age, I feel like he gonna be like the type that's gonna be a little rain over. Because yes, like one time this little girl, he liked to her, and she come around him and she hit him with my two fill out the two fairty give me no money this equivalent so saying I need.
Speaker 3: My bills paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here that just fell out too too nice before and I gave him like ten to twenty dollars one of them. I think it was like teen dollars. This is a few years ago.
Speaker 3: He gave his money to the girl because.
Speaker 2: Get the whole fucking teams.
Speaker 3: He could have slid a little too, got a lot too. You could have gave hard dollars, give a little time, and I don't know, you don't give for the Hall gotta.
Speaker 2: Say he had like a little sweetheart, and that's okay. I rather than be a sweetheart dead as.
Speaker 3: Being a sweetheart as a man, he's gonna find a good woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't know because it's a lot of good women I here that be fucking over these little boys. And once he get it out, I've been I don't know. I read to snatch a bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't know people to go through heartbreak as children, like all blue boys go through that, all little girls go through. But I think it's still good that you're teaching him good habits because guess what when he is an adult, because we deal with this with me talking about oh I had this wrong in my childhood and my daddy didn't do this, my mama didn't do this. So you're doing your part as a mother, so he don't have nothing to blame, you know what I'm saying. So when he's dating, he had a good relationship with his mother. His mother taught him right from wrong. So if he's doing wrong, you can only do so much as a mother. I think that's what people need to realize too. I agree a mother being a good mother. You don't know that you're gonna raise somebody who's crazy or does like everybody goes in trying when most people go in trying to be a good parent. So as long as you doing your due diligence to instill in him the morals.
Speaker 3: And values that you have as a woman, that's all you can do.
Speaker 4: And you can say that you did your part, but he can't grow up and being like, oh I need therapy because my mom is crazy.
Speaker 3: You're doing your part. I be around you. I see how you are when I tell you he is so well mannered. Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: No, I got him a Christmas gift. I mean you would have thought I pulled up with a maybag.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 4: I love having stuff to kids because my nephews are so spoiled. I give Jackson something, Oh thanks Auntie. Yeah, he gonna play with his other thirty God damn. And I'm not saying Carter don't have everything. But Carter is just grateful.
Speaker 3: I'm say his name, yeah, yokay, and he's just he's just so sweet, yeah, so sweet.
Speaker 4: And let me not say Jackson, because Jackson be grateful. It's the little one, it's the little one.
Speaker 3: Jackson be grateful.
Speaker 4: It's the little one. So you're doing an amazing job. And I'm glad that you can speak for boy mom since you do have kids and we don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that that's good because you don't want to be the type of woman that's enabling your son to do bullshit, because I one hundred percent believe when dude A lot of the time, when dudes be growing up to be fuck niggas and they be playing over women and fucking over them, if be having a lot to do with a mama, flucky, yes, like I be having a lot to do, it be having a lot to do with they damn mamas because they mama's enabled their behavior and made them feel like, oh, you could do no wrong. You my biggest gifts, my biggest blessing. So I'm just gonna go along with whatever you want and whatever you do, because I don't want to lose our relationship or like lyck sais, sometimes they be depending on their son for like that male camaraderie, that male relationship.
Speaker 3: That they never had.
Speaker 1: So they just being don't have money, yeah, and don't let it end up being their son end up being successful, because then they really be going along with his bullshit because he be taking care of them. And so I think a lot of the time it be a lot of guys moms fought that they be on bullshe because they don't have no accountability. The mamas don't have no accountability. So now your son don't have no accountability, and he think a lot of shit is okay because you be letting him feel like it's okay.
Speaker 3: And it's how you take of all that shit.
Speaker 2: Bitch you as a woman, first home, because doing the same shit hell, and you be ready to confront.
Speaker 3: Don't buy some shit.
Speaker 5: No, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: If you feel that, hey, yup, you feel how you feel, take that same feeling. You can't cuss this man out over here for doing you like that, but then you let your son do that shit to another one.
Speaker 3: Maan, that's this your comma.
Speaker 2: That's why this NHA doing you like that, because you let your son go out here and do all these other women like that.
Speaker 3: That's just so crazy, Like how why is it so hard just to be a good person? Oh sure, I was thinking about that this morning. I just think you either are are you not? I don't really I think a lot of stuff just can't be taught. Either you got it in you or you're not.
Speaker 1: I think really and truly, and especially now because you know I be reading why be listening to my Bible.
Speaker 3: In the Day podcast?
Speaker 1: Like, some people are just innately evil and it just can't be removed because that's just who you are, Like that shit is inside of you. And some people are just good, genuine people with good, genuine hearts. I think some people couldn't be a good person the life depended on it's It's scary, it is, but I mean that's why us as people who are good people, we just have to protect ourselves from people like that. And I think that's the the part too, because when you're naturally a nice person, a genuine person with a good heart, a lot of the time it.
Speaker 3: Almost seem like you kind of team to attract them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, it's like they just off you out.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, this is pray?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 3: Opposite the track the Sweetest?
Speaker 2: Looky, Hi, leave me alone?
Speaker 3: You are laying. Okay, So any boy mom's out there, leave a comment and let us know how y'all feel. And if y'all be enabling y'all. Goddamn son because I want to hear y'all reason like that makes sense, y'all. I'm not gonna lie. If I see my ex from hospital, if I saw his mama to this day, I was like, you are you are a week ass, You are a week ass whole. You really weak as fuck, And I'm gonna go on tour when we go on tour in twenty twenty five, and I'm gonna talk about you on every day.
Speaker 1: I mean, because I think too, Like Bee Len said, you're a woman first, and I think sometimes these same women be forgetting the trauma that they went through with these men, and then you're aiding and traumatizing.
Speaker 2: A young girl because a lot of women do not heal.
Speaker 1: From a certain street that men be doing to them, and they carry it on through out they life. It make it hard for them to get in new relationships. It make it hard for them to love on their kids properly.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm gonna tell y'all.
Speaker 1: Because the trauma that they went through with the men, because y'all fucking mama was enabling, yo.
Speaker 3: Ask that's what is shit starting.
Speaker 4: I was in therapy and I was talking to my therapist about cheating because she went on to explain how cheating can be a form of abuse. I agree of mental abuse, so I'm not gonna get into what she said. It was obviously a private conversation, but I really want y'all to like take a deep dive and do your google and do some research on like the mental abuse and all that stuff that comes with cheating and how sometimes they will use that as a form of like a control method.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I didn't.
Speaker 1: Sign up for this shit, if I didn't consent to be in a polygamous relationship knowing that you're gonna be dating other people or I'm gonna whatever, Like we have an often relationship. If it's just supposed to be me and you and you constantly cheating on me, that does stuff to people's mental health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely abused.
Speaker 4: So for the the you're a neighborer, you know, especially as his mother allowing you. But like I said, I think that goes into wanting acceptance from any man. You don't care who it comes from. You just want to feel accepted by somebody. So let us know what y'all think.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all is your girl xp andy s girls ain the call and y'all know we are always putting y'all own game about all the good hygiene products, So we're gonna tell y'all about good wipes. Yes, y'all, I love good wipes because I just feel like, even after using toilet paper, you still need a good wipe so you can make sure you super clean. And what I love about good wipes is that it is all natural and they use plant based fibers.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, the scents are amazing.
Speaker 1: They have cedar shake, coco, lavender, botanical bliss yes.
Speaker 4: And they're free from all the harsh chemicals, so you want to be doing no damage down there. Okay, So if you want to try good wipes, they'll be available at Target, Kroger, any place that you can get your local groceries, and you can find them in the toilet paper awl. If you're more of an online shopper, look on Amazon tell them we sent you. If you want to upgrade your restaurant ritual, you can grab good Wipes at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and most local grocery stores. Just head to the toilet paper owl and look for the bright aqua rods and emerald packages. They're also available on Amazon if you're more of an online shopper.
Speaker 1: Okay, a time I got too drunk and embarrassing myself in public. Ooh, probably when I slipped and filled on my back in the club.
Speaker 3: Where was this? You wasn't no?
Speaker 1: So I had went out with my friend. This is when I was friends with my friend Marlene. We had went out. We had went to like R and B night or something, and we was in somebody section and we was like sitting up on like the little couch in the section, and then I was I got down and I was like talking to somebody and like, girl, I don't know if the floor was like wet or whatever, but I wasn't paying attention because I was drunk and I had heels on of course, So like I slipped and I fell back, and then I had on a white shirt. And y'all know them club floors be dirty and wet.
Speaker 3: They had to wipe you down, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like I fell on my back, and luckily, I don't think that many people noticed that.
Speaker 3: My homeboy he was there. He was like you good, you good, and he was like trying to help me up. But it was so embarrassed. So we're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: Yes, now it's time to get into the bowl.
Speaker 3: Boubou bow.
Speaker 1: So for the bed topic, I wanted to talk about masturbation and do you feel like if you masturbate a lot, does that mean you don't need a man? Because I feel like you still need a man in my person, But.
Speaker 5: You're nowhere a lot of times where I am.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll be good with like just masturbating a lot of times. YE needs to me the fuck out, y'all. I'm masturbated crowd like every day.
Speaker 3: A lot that come with these niggas.
Speaker 2: Though like before, I probably do it to a nigga again after yeah, not after strong.
Speaker 3: He got a lot of powerlifting. What's that they not doing it? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well I'm not gonna lie. I'm very verbal about what I want in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: You tell the niggas. Ain't look like she was like yeah, yo me, yes, I give.
Speaker 4: I used directions because you I know you fit the bus. Because that I like you a little, I got to say, but don't be afraid to do that. But so I feel like I'm not gonna lie. I masturbate probably about every other day. I get sit in, I beat I beat that meat okay, but I will say.
Speaker 3: It's the right I replacement for a man. You know what, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm the type of person like after I masturbate, like it be feeling good, but I'll be like I need so it made me want to dig more, like I be wanting to have sex.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what it is. I just really it's something about a body up on me, like I need that body. That's what I was gonna say. I like the NVC.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I feel like masturbation E isn't enough for me because it's just something like, don't get me wrong, and these days with all the toys and technology, a toy could.
Speaker 2: Do everything a man can do. That it can do more than what a man can do.
Speaker 3: But it's just something about that body to body contact me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like you.
Speaker 2: I love the intimacy part. But if I don't have it, or if a nigga just not turning me on enough, because you know it's mental with us.
Speaker 3: I'm okay. If you can't mentally stimulate me, then I'm okay.
Speaker 2: With just masturbat. Yeah, but I do rather have that intimacy like I do.
Speaker 3: But if not I'm cool like me.
Speaker 6: Y'all know me.
Speaker 3: I love to take me a little z quill. Once I get that z quill, let me.
Speaker 2: And really, if I'm using a row, I'm gonna be okay. I tried it a few times. I had a rose when they first time out, and I tried it, and it's just didn't.
Speaker 3: Very right. Maybe they use minds right, No.
Speaker 1: It's just very very strong, like it's no build up. In my opinion, I feel like as soon as you put it on there, you don't. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 3: As soon as you turn it on.
Speaker 2: You're like if you'll do with your masturbation edging, I like to edge a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like to go ahead and get mine.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get yelled in what she's trying to make love and do foul playing ship ship about it.
Speaker 1: But that's because I look at masturbation too. Almost it's like a stress reliever.
Speaker 3: Probably like I love, get you, pretty girl, get a hall experience.
Speaker 2: I'll be pouring my little one. Yeah, I might take a little edable. I'm not drinking right now.
Speaker 3: Up a little said.
Speaker 2: So soon as I drove my son, I'll be in there getting it down.
Speaker 3: When I driving my back school and when you go to sleep back again by two three hours, maybe I do that.
Speaker 2: Indeed, i'd be so yeah watching poor I'd be so fucking pissed off.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna watch the last time.
Speaker 4: I was like, cause y'all know, like I like to watch lesbian porn. Whenever I do, I like it's something about I already don't like me and as it is, so, I always want to think about the man I'm dating, Like I can't masturbate just off of like thinking about six that I had with somebody. But if I'm trying to like hurry up or whatever, I'll be watching a porn I watched lesbian porn. After I'm done, I'll be like, y'all are whole. Yeah, you're discussed, you at.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you gotta hurry. Oh, I'll be feeling so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I am a filthy bitch.
Speaker 3: Why was I watching babies?
Speaker 5: But you're not?
Speaker 3: Like I am so different. I'm not gonna fucking say it because I don't. You don't have to say. You don't have to say.
Speaker 2: But some of the ship that I like not gay porn because I don't want to better think because they probably gonna.
Speaker 3: I never think niggasu niggas.
Speaker 6: But you know what, now, okay, you like to watch or something.
Speaker 2: If it's a guy that I'm day and I like really fuck with him, Like sometimes I will find porn like in that body shape or whatever, like how they look with them sucking the girl, and I imagine, like it is.
Speaker 4: Term is that appenin because I don't know what I got on. Well, it's usually when men like to watch their woman have sex with some people, so I think it's the same thing if a woman likes to watch her partner.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that bad girl. I thought she was about to say something crazy and you'll be putting your head.
Speaker 3: Like Bart Simpson. She was about to say, yeah, that's noth I was like, oh, that's not that's not me. I'll see your poorn and it.
Speaker 6: Looked like.
Speaker 3: I don't want a nigga that cheat always.
Speaker 2: But I kind of get out like it kind of turned me a little like yeah, thinking about you, Yeah, thing like a babbage And that's so weird because if I've had on my nether chet on me like I can this, but no, it's different from knowing real life.
Speaker 3: In a fantasy. Yeah, okay, this being sneaky. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to see none of that ship.
Speaker 1: So y'all okay, So with all of us, now that we clarified, everybody on the couch watch porn.
Speaker 5: How do y'all feel that?
Speaker 1: Y'all know that porn Hub got men that a stay and oh my god, it's being in element bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, you must ain't been on that in a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh man should be on there in Georgia and I have to go to some other poor sights and im poorn videos be old, it's funk like, yes.
Speaker 3: Mother, I love Why what the fun with the music.
Speaker 2: In the you know what everybody else Harris, Why I'm down here though? What I'm gonna do?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look at me a little poor hub? Why get in my car.
Speaker 5: When I got back to the house.
Speaker 3: That is what you should do? What what sights do? Y'all? Use porn Hub?
Speaker 2: Yeah, use porn Hub a lot, or it's a bore ex videos, egg videos, worn Hub and then like judging me free by me.
Speaker 3: I used to be looking on Twitter. That's why I go to now porn Hub. Look, especially if you follow Janie just gets down.
Speaker 1: Twitter has like no lots. Twitter has really good porn. And what I like about the porn on Twitter is that I feel like it gets straight to.
Speaker 3: The point story line. The watering. Yeah with a fucking mini skirt, I for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the names being nasty. She posts some good stuff because like, I like that she does solo content. Yeah, I like a little solo. Sometimes I would wish she would just be in the bed, like sometimes she just be at the chiropractor.
Speaker 3: Nigga break her back. She start rubbing up Coolie in the car.
Speaker 2: I did once watch one of the lads and porn I like, and she giving a little massage this one man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I just don't I like a real If it is gonna be a storyline, it just needs to be something real.
Speaker 3: Just knock on the door you want, but come out. Some people like that build up. They neither. I like straight to the point.
Speaker 2: I'm a Twitter girl, porn hub girl.
Speaker 4: But we all agree masturbation does not take the place of a man though, right, No, you.
Speaker 3: Still needed man sometimes not she need another shine y'all. Okay, the mother week. First off, I want to shout out my hairstylist Diddy at rich Look Hair if y'all need y'all a little quick glueless unit.
Speaker 4: I needed something to throw on my hair real quick, and she hooked me up. So y'all make sure y'all visit at rich Look Hair on Instagram. She has all the bundles you need. When I had my braids in, a lot of y'all were asking me where I got my bundles in for the ballhole braids, because do y'all notice when people get boho braids, they always complain that they don't last long.
Speaker 3: It's because y'all aren't using like raw virgin hair. When you get boho braids, you have to use virgin hair. I agree, and you got to brush watch brushy. So I got my curly hair from my braids from rich Look Hair. This is where this glueless unit is from. Yeah, me and d d we liked in. So that's anytime I have some hair in in twenty twenty five, it's gonna be from rich Look Hair. So shout out to her. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And that shit looked good close up too, because the.
Speaker 3: Yeah don't look yes, and this is glueless. This is not glued. I'll tell you that's what you had on the other night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was all one to y'all need to get me some literally through this home this morning.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I'm growing from the help. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In that middle part wig that I'll be throwing on too, that's from d D And that wig is like two years old and I still be getting compliments from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely gives.
Speaker 1: And of course y'all know Muses Beauty Collections dot com, get y'all lip glosses, lipliners, Matt Lick Wi lipsticks, jelly blushes, and then I have new products coming out. So I feel like I should start doing like a lip of the day. So today I have on chestnut lipliner. I also have on Rose Matt Lick with lipstick, and then I have on the plump of the lip plumper.
Speaker 3: That's my lip combo today. I'm said, okay, I lick your lips. She will.
Speaker 5: Got me good?
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: What someth y'all a Sugarl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call. Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 1: Your opportunity is here period. If you have an I them or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having flats available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We're gonna figure it out, get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 3: You some money. We love to more a small business man.
Speaker 1: And a black business said that, but I mean a scrimmada. Any businesses welcome, then.
Speaker 5: Y'all do hold on me for sure.
Speaker 3: Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests, but now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with Love lex p mm tasty Okay, Okay, So now it's time please get into the bye a bow about bow Bow Bow bow Bao. Okay, Allels. So weird.
Speaker 4: It's so inappropriate for making this my bop of the week this week. What well, just because of everything we were just talking about. And it's a gospel song because.
Speaker 3: Y'all know I have been consistently going to church and I have been the Lord your heart, my heart, He created me in his image. Amen, Amen, Okay.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I have a gospel playlist and not always like add like random songs that I like. This is not a new song, it's an older song. It's a song called Refiner by Maverick City. So it's just about you know, God redefining your life and you know, getting everything right and just staying on track and just believing him.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like, it don't matter what you go through in life, it can feel like the world is crumbling.
Speaker 3: Down on you.
Speaker 4: But I always tell people that I got on live and I said to this morning, it does not rain forever, and whatever you're going through, this too shall pass. And I am a person who I'm the most dramatic person on this earth. But when I tell you, baby, God has put his hand on me, and I'm very serious right now when I tell you I live a very blessed life and everything He has given me and done for me, I am really a true testament of just keep going and just keep waking up and keep trying, and just all you can do is work on yourself. You can't change how other people treat you, you can't change with other people do to you, you can't change how other people perceive you.
Speaker 3: All you can do is work on yourself and just keep pushing it. So, yeah, that's my bop of the week. Refiner by Maverick City. I didn't go. I feel like I heard. I feel like I probably knowed it. I can't sing it because he kind of in a hot note. Oh I don't know that, So I don't think I know that. That's a white man named m m okay, and I thought that's what I've seen on your No, it was it was a back it's him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, he like a new age of.
Speaker 3: A new movie. Okay, but yeah, yeah, that's the that's my little bop. You know what I'm saying. I be going to church and getting the word.
Speaker 4: I be going to church every Sunday, whether if I'm at home, I always stream it or I actually go. I've been really consistent in that in twenty twenty five. So I'm really proud of myself for that.
Speaker 3: Are you even am?
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you too. I start going to church on Sundays. I always stream church, but I need to start going physically.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, you gonna ca Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that was my thing to do my acting classes and come to church. So I've been consistent with those two things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know what your boppy is.
Speaker 5: Fact she couldn't wait, girl.
Speaker 2: So Drake Party next Door came out with an album. They came out with an album, y'all and it's y'all so good, so good, It's so good.
Speaker 3: So it's.
Speaker 2: One da give me a hugg And they came in with the eye miss.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I'm also a Party next Door person. I feel like if you like his music, then you're gonna think the.
Speaker 3: Album is good.
Speaker 1: I've always been a person who really like like Party next Door, and I think whenever him and Drake collapse together, like out of all the songs that they've ever made, I don't feel like they have no Missi's prior to the album because that Padre I okay, but that's like, okay, this is one song kind of like twenty one.
Speaker 3: But what my song is my favorite song? I can agree with you on that one. What you thinking about? Okay? No Kida is my favorite song? That's a hit. No Kida is such a great song. Is he heavy? You want to do the robot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not Yeah, you get down?
Speaker 3: She cut a run. No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: You hear that song?
Speaker 2: Girl, You're gonna bust a move yea. My best friend Lid shout out to list.
Speaker 1: She had posted on her story the other day because she was listening to the album and she was like, I'm so sorry, but this album slept so bad, and she posted this clip of like these people from the eighties.
Speaker 3: DNC and I don't know if you hear it. I did.
Speaker 1: I did, But it was so fucking funny because that's what the that's what the damn song make you want to do?
Speaker 3: You want to be like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that song, I will say, it's a few that I did, Like I would say the album as a whole, it's a good album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool. I think so what you think. I think.
Speaker 4: For this to be his first project after everything, it should have been a solo Drake and it should have been hardest.
Speaker 3: Fun Like he should have gotten to that. I just flipped the switch.
Speaker 4: He should have been in that bag, you know what I'm saying, Like it was time to pop yr ship Like, yeah, I'm still Drake, you know what I'm saying. I get it because it was a Valentine's Day album. It's a good album, but I don't think that was the correct response to gn X.
Speaker 1: But do you think it was a respond Yeah, because he was talking about it. I mean he did talk about it on like I think. I think I only heard him talk about it on one song. But I feel like that's probably still coming.
Speaker 4: I think he's trying to move past it, like okay, man, you hate me up by gn x's Kendrick album.
Speaker 3: G nxxserve doesn't mean and L.
Speaker 4: He ate that.
Speaker 3: I deserve it. That's what I'll be saying. Face.
Speaker 2: I'll be listening to that year when I be on a tread.
Speaker 3: So that's what I say. I'm a Kendrick frand I'm a Drake fan.
Speaker 4: I think Drake's album it has some it has some bangers on there, but as a whole, it's not something I can play.
Speaker 3: Through front to bed. Yeah, I can't play. It's got some skips in there.
Speaker 1: I just think he was backing his South. Like to me, that album kind of reminds me of like so Far Gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was like in his South far gone bag ain'trake fan.
Speaker 3: I will say so far.
Speaker 1: Because so far Gone if you think about it, like, Okay, he was doing the rapping, but he was singing the light. It was kind of an emotional album. Then he did a lot of crossovers with like other women on the album and stuff because he has like a yebba on this album, pim and then Pim Pimmy, and he has like a few other I think we mean maybe on air.
Speaker 3: I get what he was trying to do. He's trying to win the bitches back.
Speaker 4: Is because the bitches walking all yeah, we stopped working and weeping.
Speaker 2: Paul's ain't shukar ass checks his Kendrick. She's trying to get us to dance again.
Speaker 5: So I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it. I feel it her.
Speaker 4: It wasn't quite I know he still got it in him though, but it wasn't quite the response that I was hoping for to the g NA.
Speaker 3: That man ain't trying to respond, it would have been me, I want to respect like that. It ain't happy.
Speaker 4: But no, but he should have dropped a club banger that was so crazy that it made people be like, I don't give a fuck, and no, Kiya is good.
Speaker 1: But it's not good enough to let us forget a minor But I think people gonna forget that anyway.
Speaker 3: There all the time. No, we are not like us one four Grammy, I can come out with it.
Speaker 2: Make nobody forget about this. She he doing exactly what he posted to keep it on. I feel you would it happened in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: That's go here.
Speaker 1: I just feel like spinning a whole album trying to like make a comeback to somebody from some sheep.
Speaker 3: That's what up.
Speaker 1: That's laying as hell. You're still drake at the end of the day. You don't really have to have a comeback. That's why I feel like he mentioned it on like one or two songs, and.
Speaker 4: So let me ask y'all this though, because I saw a discourse about the Melissa Ford bar shout out to Melissa, that's our girl.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people to leaning what they see.
Speaker 4: So basically he said, shout out to the sixth Melissa, you a legend.
Speaker 3: What was the bar?
Speaker 1: He yeah, he said, shout out to Melissa for you a legend from the six Take to see you with a dick sucker or something.
Speaker 4: So back dick because she's allegedly because she he sits on the couch next to Joe Budden on the Joe button posse.
Speaker 2: They said Joe's second Well I don't know literally no, but he was.
Speaker 3: Just saying, like Joe be on his dick, yeah or whatever because Joe.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know if y'all remember this, but Joe, Joe did release some dish tracks to Drake a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Like this is like like recent. You know, Joe, don't get in that stew. And he got in the stew and gave Aubrey some bars. Now Aubrey didn't respond, I said, Aubrey, like, I know that means right, Drake didn't respond, but the bars weren't bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know how everybody feels about Joe, but Joe actually he's very he's an intellectual. He can really he's witty. So with that being said, Melissa, you know she put the song in her bio, and I mean anybody would be excited to be shout out by Drake, Let's be honest. But people were like, Melissa took the bait because Drake don't respect you. He's just you using you to take a shot at Joe. So how do y'all think that Drake meant that? Do you feel like he was really genuinely shouting Melissa out? Or do y'all feel like.
Speaker 3: Hell, mom shout out? Since then you probab just like you said, used her as an used her as a pawn together, what you think I would have failed for it to? Drake said, I would have worked on me out here. I mean would have worked on me. I know I would have took the first flight out was heard the beat coming in here. I just heard my name ship.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, I feel like it's a little bit of boat Like I feel like he definitely possibly was trying to use her as a pawn.
Speaker 2: But then you know, like him and her have history, like they have history.
Speaker 3: She said that.
Speaker 1: She said, you know they used to date or whatever. They're both from Toronto.
Speaker 3: So I also feel like to him, she probably is a legend. And I mean Melissa for it is a legend, like one of the o G video b Still it's final FuG And let me say this. I we said this on the podcast when we went on Joe's podcast.
Speaker 4: We said this when Melissa sat right here. One thing I will say, I do not like how they treat Melissa on that pod. Yes, I told that to her face. I told that to them, faith y'all gonna stop sitting.
Speaker 9: On the face the face you don't need spoofie, I said. I said that to their faces.
Speaker 4: I said that to Melissa, y'all have got to stop acting like this is not Melissa Ford a pioneer, a very much a pioneer in this whole Instagram models and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: She was the first, the original.
Speaker 4: So I feel like Drake was probably genuinely shouting her out because honestly, Melissa Ford is something to have on your roster, because not only does she look like that if.
Speaker 3: Y'all really watched his podcast or y'all watched our episode with her, she's so that is probably one of the smartest women that I have ever spoke to in my life. I mean that you can tell she done read a few books in her day. Look, Drea's vocabulary is extensive. That lady vocabulary is very I mean yeah, and she articulates very well. She can get her point across.
Speaker 4: They don't be letting her finish her thoughts a lot of times because when it comes to that intellectual the only person that can really hang with her is Joe. Yeah, because Joe is smart. And I'm not saying anybody else on that couch is not smart. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They just listen intellectual debates.
Speaker 2: I would like, I wouldn't actually mind seeing the Joe podcast being him.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, so we can really.
Speaker 4: Get down to some good, good deep conversation, you know what I'm saying, and minus all the extra nest and a woman perspective and a man's perspective because they're both two very highly intelligent people. You know, I got to watch the podcast. I'm telling you, Melissa is she's very smart. I mean, like I said, I knew she was smart, but actually having her on the show, I was like, Wow, Okay, so she just joined the show, but she got her own part, her own podcast as well. But yeah, I think Drake was shouting her out. I think the I think sometimes people do try to pick on Melissa though, so I think that conversation around her drake, oh she took the bait.
Speaker 3: I think that was just people just want to bully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just probably Jalie because so could people be wanting people spot they feel like, oh, I can do what you do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll do it. Yeah right, okay, what you don't listen to me? What's your at my Bible the week?
Speaker 2: And I'm lady sire and he is like, oh, what's the not? I don't even know l P B Poodie or something, but he's saying that, no, I can't be because I'll be robbing.
Speaker 3: I don't know I.
Speaker 6: Dance and I'm like that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The mother fucking video and it was a soul trying dancers back they dancing.
Speaker 3: I said, damn, what song is that?
Speaker 2: I started playing and my nephew was like, yeah, that's been.
Speaker 3: Out not that it was m J. And job was like, I was like, yo, this is not ship name. He was like, no, it didn't. It didn't been. It came out, but I've been learning the words. It's when they played this in the club.
Speaker 2: They probably ain't gonna play that they're done, but that is yes, I.
Speaker 3: Know that song, and I learn he's from Florida thine. Okay, yeah, that's been my mob. I'm gonna learning sure that about. It's l P B P l BP something. It's called Batman. Yep. Yeah, you ate you aint down my girl. Period.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to get into our favorite segment of the show, which is pour your heart out. You know, if you have any questions, send them to ask poor Minds at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: A s k P O.
Speaker 1: You r in my n B s at gmail dot com. Send us show questions and your testimonials.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think you could given advice? Good, they need to give me advice. You are good at giving advice. I just don't take my own advice. No, you're really good at giving advice.
Speaker 1: I think we all from there a little bit give the advice, but when it comes to taking it ourselves.
Speaker 3: To your nigga, can I can I get one more job? Oh? You are Yeah? You want to drink? You want a shot or got a shot right here? Oh about your drink? Okay, yeah, I'm sorry, thank you? Okay, y'all.
Speaker 1: Question number one, Haylex pe Andre and the call. I'm twenty six, almost twenty seven and love y'all show. Been watching since COVID when y'all first got on eighty five Souths. Haven't even watched eighty five since. Just kidding, just kidding, but for real, I prefer y'all now, okay, anyway, anyway the whole time. I mean, it's what she said. No, this is d that's because she puts your girl d D you wrong for that. But anyways, any all that what she said. Anyway, I've been with my men for almost four years. We've been through everything, lies, cheating, living together, breaking up except baby mama and daddy, drama shout out to my I U D. But as I grow and get more self aware, I see we just don't align. He wants to be a rapper and I'm a.
Speaker 3: Degree about you wrong this whole message she said.
Speaker 1: I'm a degree having nine to five girl, just trying to grow in my career. I love him, but when I think about our future, I see nothing but resent me. Do I talk to him and try to work it out or move on gracefully, because let's be real, the deck is too good, and I know I'll get lonely in his phone. But do I stop the train now or reson becoming his baby mama and regretting it later?
Speaker 3: Best your girl, d girl, get that.
Speaker 2: Dangling three four, five more times?
Speaker 3: Didn't get the phone mama, yeah before you.
Speaker 2: Go okay, yeah, because being a baby mama, shot girl, you can't turn back the hands of that.
Speaker 3: I ain't that.
Speaker 2: I don't care how good some dicky hills, It ain't that goddamn good to become a babe mama. Then you have to deal with all this she because I feel like she gets ten times worse after Nigga become your baby daddy. Like she's saying that ship and then that ship a multiply like a whole bunch of other ship that she ain't no after that Nigga like hell no, get.
Speaker 3: Your imagine if his song actually take off.
Speaker 2: He gonna be that's gonna be add whatre just read That's gonna be in the intro his of you gonna be reading in the video before he started the song.
Speaker 3: And then the first time gonna be bad. I got me a new one and she yo put you on the track. I'm gonna be like, yeah, but you need to listen to your first mind. You really answered your own question. You don't want to be with him? You on the line. You answered your own question.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of times our mind and our hearts disagree. The one that I've learned, listen to your mind. Yep, don't agree that hard.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have you fucked up. They don't have up.
Speaker 4: Every time your brain you when you take a test, you use your brain, you know what I'm saying. When you have to do important things in life and make important decisions, you use your brain.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't trust this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I think when something is a good decision and you know it's a good decision, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have no doubt.
Speaker 1: When I think of things in life that I made like decisions about and I knew it was a good decision, I didn't I wasn't questioning it, you know what I mean. I feel like you're questioning this situation because you know it's not a good situation and you probably still want to deal with him because you got.
Speaker 3: Feelings to him, and like you said, it's a they're good But I get it. But it's but like Melein said, the deck being good.
Speaker 1: Is it worked that nigga becoming your baby daddy? Probably not, So I feel like you need to cut that situation off because a lot of the time, if by a certain age, I'm not saying, I do feel like you can make it it any point in life. But sometimes if a man don't have nothing going on by a certain point and he's just sally pouring everything into his rap career and he not doing nothing else on the side, that's a little bit of a red flag to me.
Speaker 2: Now, you ain't talking about you need diapers for the child and all that shit. You gotta wait to one of the niggas songs hit, all right before he can buy some goddamn loves like.
Speaker 3: Luck with them.
Speaker 2: And you know, I ain't even gonna laugh at that. You know what I ain't gonna say, Man, don't get with them niggas. That's trying to be a rapper, My favorit daddy to this day, still trying to be a rapper and now rapping in jail right now, probably for a hundred bund of hot pockets because he child. I ain't later a day.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And now see she just prove. I feel like he gonna still be he twenty six y'all?
Speaker 3: Did she say, oh, here, y'are? She said, well, she.
Speaker 1: Said, she's twenty six, almost twenty seven. He gonna still be trying to be rapping when you forty seven?
Speaker 2: Just letting God right now he's showing up to the baby school on career day repping, and God damn.
Speaker 5: The kid.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so yeah, move on, move I think, all right, Question number two, I need to vent and figure out how to move forward from this situationship. I'm having an affair with.
Speaker 4: A policeman six years older than me who has a three month old baby. We met at a party he hosted and I made a move on him.
Speaker 3: Blame the drink.
Speaker 4: I don't usually initiate, but he was fine, and I have a thing for a man in the uniform, so what.
Speaker 3: The next day he hit me up and I invited him over. He chilled for a few hours, stepped out to take a call, then came back and let's just say we did more than talk, y'all. It was baby making six best I ever had. He knows what I want, and while I'm not looking for a relationship, I do want something consistent, which he's cool with. Take note what she said right there. He's honest.
Speaker 4: I like him and I want to keep spending time with him, But he lives with his baby mama.
Speaker 3: He's got a busy he wants he lived with his baby mama. He consistently can't come cry. He's got a busy schedule and a new born. I don't want to get in the baby three months three months, and I don't want to get in the mix of that.
Speaker 4: I just want to bring peace and happiness, but I also want me time to How do I keep this going without being naggy or pushy, just a girl asking for advice.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't want to get in the middle of there. You need to leave their family alone.
Speaker 2: Three months of baby and your police ofuser and all police house for behes baby.
Speaker 3: That's what I okay. It's God damn, get my tickets thrown out.
Speaker 2: That's how you need to be using him for because I ain't else finna comprom.
Speaker 3: This year, ain't where is baby mama?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't even have to ask he's with his baby mama in now because we already knew that well we are.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you where she's a liar. At she said, I want something consistent, but I'm not looking for a relationship. You know what's consistent a relationship. You want a relationship and this man cannot give you that.
Speaker 4: I want women to stop lying to ourselves so we can be in a situation.
Speaker 3: He gave you some good dick. Now you done got digmatized. And that's the truth.
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, if this man left his family right now and say I want to be with you, you finish get in a relationship. You got your lying to yourself. You want your me time, you don't get no me time. You get some dick and grown about his day. I don't know when we got into this world where side men and side women start feeling like they owe you anything outside of dick. That's why I don't sign up for situations like.
Speaker 3: You'll get trapped in and you look up you talking about hey, but you know what.
Speaker 2: A lot of times too, I don't even think that we can just blame it full it on good dick. I think sometimes a lot of women just be having low self esteem and they just go for whatever they can because they'd be horrible and trash. A lot of times and aga, just what else?
Speaker 3: Yep, I get that because I'm not gonna sit up parently.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've talked about that. I've been in a situation not like this, but I've been in a situation where I'm like and I look back and I'm like, what were you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I think for you, you want to be in a relationship, You want me time, You want somebody to go, get somebody that you can have to give. And I think as women, we just got to do better and realize what we want.
Speaker 3: Now. If you was really like, I don't care what he do. I'm having a good time. I'm not saying that's okay.
Speaker 4: But men gonna find a woman, yeah, because if it ain't you, it's gonna be somebody else. Y'all need to learn that these men really, they really don't care. They just it's somebody.
Speaker 1: Ain't somebody who's gonna be okay with they she and not only that, it's a fun time because you me and be looking at like, oh well, she don't stress me out, of course, because you don't got to deal with the ship that the wife and the baby mama got it out. She gotta deal with helping him with his business or his nine to five or whatever he got going on.
Speaker 3: She gotta deal with his bad attitude.
Speaker 2: And she gonna always be fun until that next woman because she's hart put her no where either. Now you have a hell with your main bitch, hand your side, bitch yho.
Speaker 3: And now he's gonna be running on the baby mama, and she got some side dick and now she happy. Now you just make it up. Well, I'm just saying, you want a man, you want a man, and that's okay. Leave the situation alone. I agree, let it go. I think you better let it go.
Speaker 1: You do want to be in a relationship. It was a lot of inconsistency. Yeah, talking about I want consistency.
Speaker 3: You want if you want consistency, that's a relationship.
Speaker 2: Consistent.
Speaker 1: Well, he'd probably be coming to see her when he's time for his nice shoes.
Speaker 3: Literally they probably be. He'd probably be handcuffing Hu Walmart robbed.
Speaker 2: That is a good role play, that rod play. You driving in your car, then the lights on and you get pulled off and then you and the.
Speaker 3: I can see Drake doing that like that. I may or may not. I'm doing it. I'm going for the role play roll away, but I want to drive a car. I want to be the police.
Speaker 2: I want to put you along with.
Speaker 5: This because I'm trying to borrow.
Speaker 3: Police gone pulling people over with the in and they're all funny. Oh god, Okay, let everybody know where can you find you?
Speaker 4: What you got coming up, what you're working on, anything that we can expect, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all can follow me in be laying on the score cuz u h h.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on eight in classes. I'm doing stand up comedy. I'm practicing and shut out the list because she'd be there. She been coming to every show. He ain't no sign that fine joke that I have told seven times in a row, and I'll be laughing. I'll be laughing the hardest funk. I heard a joke for thirteen Oh, she said, pulled up every time. Okay, Oh, I have a lot of solo projects coming out series. I'm trying to do some short films, so make sure y'all follow me.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I do want to give you your flowers too, because around Halloween time, you did a serious skit that was really like a horror skit that was really really good. So I think that's cool too that you do that, because I think a lot of people who are like comedians, they shot away from showing another side to them. So I think that was like, it was really cool to see as somebody who's like consumed your content, like I'm your friend, but I've also consumed your content as a fan, so to see that side of you was like surprising for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is it. I'm trying not to get typecasts. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I started off doing a lot of serious stuff and people just then gravitate or take that serious is they do? Like I feel like a lot of times comedy and stuff is so easier to push that. So I'm like, okay, now I got the comedy part.
Speaker 3: Let me see what.
Speaker 4: Cause I think, like, okay, think about like a Jamie Foxx, Like he started off as Wanda doing all the shuff, but then it's like when he does his.
Speaker 2: Serious role and they kill it, man, you forget that they even started off at community comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's definitely it's definitely possible. I think even with Eddie Murphy and he did dream Girls, like oh yes, like that was a serious role for him, you know, used laughing at him. So I think that you are very good at doing like serious stuff too. So don't limit yourself, girl, because we're looking out. We might have you pull up to our Birmingham Wives showing do a little one. Okay, Drew, you got anything to add on now?
Speaker 1: Just make sure y'all subscribe to my YouTube channel, dre and a Call with three e's. I dropped new blogs and like beauty content and stuff every Sunday, and make sure y'all shop Muse Beauty collection dot com.
Speaker 4: That period Muse Beauty and you can see me featured on the Valentine's Jail.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes you can.
Speaker 3: She's on the website. A model. Okay, that's a model repertoire beauty model.
Speaker 4: But yeah, y'all know, y'all can check out Love lexp every Monday ten am. I moved the time to ten am for the girlies that got to be at work, so you can have something to watch. We get into all the t all the movies we're reviewing. Love is Blind right now, so y'all make sure y'all tune in.
Speaker 3: Real Housewives of Atlanta is starting on March night, so y'all don't want to miss that. Any gossip you want to see.
Speaker 4: If you missing Wendy Williams, LEXP gotcha every Monday, ten am.
Speaker 3: Love LEXP and yeah, we'll see y'all next week. Bye y'all, y'all, make sure.
Speaker 4: Y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds.
Speaker 5: It's p O.
Speaker 4: You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor mind page. If you see at poor mind with no underscore, that is a fake page. Do not follow that page. Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 3: It is p O. You are underscore in my nds a right, and we.
Speaker 2: Gotta held a fake Facebook page on the.
Speaker 3: Facebook page it's our face.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least.
Speaker 3: Amount of file. So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount.
Speaker 2: Of but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like, whoever it is, don't speak English because.
Speaker 2: Their captains are like, bumba claude?
Speaker 3: Should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes? No?
Speaker 4: Check answer below block block pull.
Speaker 3: Like that's literally with the captions. I'm like, what that DG's bumba claude.
Speaker 5: Bumba claude.
Speaker 4: Oh girls, yoh, it's the DBL girls in the building.
Speaker 3: See, he's my pride Bertie. Ain't any girl that's ug? I might just call yo lo love cause I don't give who are you to call myself? Oh? I'm gonna wish you well. Girls. Any girl that tried has fell. But where my girls at from the front to bag Whill? Is your feeling that put one hand up? Can you repeat that trying to take my mancy? I don't need that. Don't play yourself, But my girls at from the front tobag will is your feeling that put one hand up? Can you repeat that trying to take my mancy? I don't need that?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't you bye.
Speaker 3: Lay me because I'm ana make it hey me. If you decide to mess with my.
Speaker 7: Shup, you down to the side making red eyes that you don't mess up this time when my girls at when up front to back, whether is your feeling next?
Speaker 3: Put one hand up? Can you repeat that, try to take my man? See y'all don't need that. Don't pay yourself. Where my girls at front of front to bath, so that you're feeling that, put one hand up? Can you repeat that, try to take my man? See y I don't need that.
Speaker 8: You mustline the rules, don't come closer in anything that be long, sue me, he mind my profencey.
Speaker 5: My face, pull my hands up? Can you repeat that, try to take my mon? Y'all know I don't we my girls ass from the front to back. Whether is your feeling that?
Speaker 3: Here's your need that trying to take my man?
Speaker 5: Say, y'all don't need to as.
Speaker 3: So, don't take yourself. I'm say frin of friends the back? Well is your feeling that? Go my hand up? Can you repeat that, trying to.
Speaker 5: Take my man?
Speaker 1: See y'all don't need that, and don't play yourself. Where my girls at front of fronts of bag?
Speaker 3: What did you feeling that? Put one hand up? Can you repeat that, trying to take my man? Say, y'all don't need that? D b lad
Speaker 5: That was an walk off, that was gonna walk off, B