Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Yo.
Speaker 1: Jess Hilarius is out lo Laarosa's feeling in a I'm just doing my win. Charlemagne to God, Peace to the Planet is Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I guess my co host would be coming in in the second. They left you alone, day they.
Speaker 1: Left me alone. Ah boy, Well, how you feeling red, I'm feeling good. How you feeling I'm feeling great? Peace everybody out there. We have a great show for you today. We have comedian Mike Apps. He'll be joining us. Of course, he's on the We the Ones tour featuring Country Wayne, Carlos Miller, Tony Roberts, Hohi Davis and Moore. The tickets on sale right now. They're hitting up a bunch of cities. I know theyre going to Atlantic City, I know they're hitting the Carolinas. I know they're hitting Virginia. So shout to Mike Apps. He'll be joining us and he's also here to talk about the final season of the up Shows.
Speaker 3: What up, Charlamagne, Peace to the planet. It is Tuesday. Good morning, how y'all feel?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed Black and Holly Favorite, happy to be here to serve another day, to serve our beautiful listeners and telling them who can be on.
Speaker 3: The show today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said Mike as a little Duvall will be joining us this morning as well, Little.
Speaker 3: Du walls on them with the one Store two.
Speaker 4: Actually they were supposed to be doing the interview together, but I don't know what the hell happened. Yeah, I think one came well, kekeps came f early. We've all came a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Damn. I supposed to be acting like they hear today. Oh yeah, they'll be joining us.
Speaker 4: I think I think people know that. You think they know we pre tip. I think everybody know we get new listeners every day. I know we've been on for it'll be fifteen years this December, right, But you know a lot of people don't know all the magic yet.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I also want to say for everybody that's be hitting me up for tickets to the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, don't hit me up and say things like.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to come on and support if you want to support.
Speaker 4: You'll go to Black Effect dot Com at your podcast absolutely and.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets. Okay, we got Sarah J.
Speaker 4: Robertson's gonna be there with her Woman of All Podcasts, and Carrie Champion with the neked podcast.
Speaker 3: And uh who else?
Speaker 4: A lot of people The Decisions Decisions Mandie and Weezy are hosting. All I'm simply saying is, if you really want to support, you'll go get your tickets to Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. You don't hit me up and say, hey, I want to come support. Gotta get some tickets. That's not support that. Okay, got get a discount, that's not support. Right, We'll definitely go.
Speaker 1: Let's get the show crack, and Lauren the Rose will be joining us in the second. I tell you she had to fix her wig. She'll be hearing any minute now.
Speaker 3: It's the Bakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club Lawn and the rolls are filling in for Jess. And let's get in some front page.
Speaker 3: That Lauren was fixing her wig. I was just joking.
Speaker 4: Lauren's run there we ain't never fixed. All said, she's not gonna get it till she fixed her wigs ain't coming real, stupid man.
Speaker 1: Let's start off with some quick sports. H Kyrie Irvin last night except for the left knee sprain Monday night, so that means both Kyrie and Anthony Davis are out.
Speaker 4: On injury reserves. So we'll see how how that plays out. Nico what's the dude name? Nicohr? And he gonna get fired man, okay.
Speaker 1: And also salute Serena way, but she joins ownership of the w NBA's new Toronto Tempo team, so dropping the clue.
Speaker 4: Boss for Serena Williams. I am happy that the Toronto's getting a w NBA team. Reading it, I'm happy that Toronto's getting a WNBA team because I'd like to see w NBA expansion, because I want to see the Carolinas get a w NBA team again. I want them to bring this thing back to the Carolinas, not to Charlotte through I want them to bring them to South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Maul, Chouston and Columbia.
Speaker 5: Good morning DJ and V, Charlotte Magne The Guide and Laura La Rosa.
Speaker 6: When you, Guiney and girl, How are y'all feeling today?
Speaker 3: Plus Black and Holly favorite, How you feeling amazing? Amazing?
Speaker 5: I'm feeling good, you know le le bonton roule, which means let the good times roll. It is Mardi Grad, it is Carnival season, Carnival Day, so you know, let's let's celebrate why we can, because it's giving. It's not gonna last long.
Speaker 6: So top of the headlines, let's get into it.
Speaker 5: The President will address a joint Congress tonight. The theme of the President's address to the Joint Session of Congress.
Speaker 6: Will be the renewal of the American Dream.
Speaker 5: A White House official told ABC News of the theme, saying Trump will focus on his record so far, the economy, border security, and his plan for global peace. A White House statement says Trump has accomplished more than more in a month than any president has in four years, and that the joint address will be a must see TV event. Of course, Trump's speech is set to start at nine pm Eastern time, so some Democrats are inviting federal workers who have lost their job to the Joint Session. Many of many workers who have lost their job, as Elon Musk and Department of Government Efficiency have been calling off mass layoffs. Democratic Congressman Brad Schneider of Illinois said heat while some Democrats are opting to skip the speech, others are going to be bringing those fired workers to show the American people who have been hurt by Musk and Trump. Of course, the White House is accusing Democrats of exploiting the American people for political points. Now elsewhere in presidential news, Trump is ordering a pause to all military aid to Ukraine. In a statement, White House officials said that Trump has been clear that he is focused on peace and that our partners need to be as well. Was He went on to say that the US is pausing and reviewing our aid to ensure that it is contributing a solution. Trump has continuously been critical of Ukrainian President Zelensky in recent weeks, and of course we saw that confrontational meeting that happened in the Oval Office on Friday. Trump said the US stupid LEAUE gave away three hundred and fifty billion dollars to Ukraine.
Speaker 6: I'm a fact check that in just a second.
Speaker 5: He made the comments while speaking from the White House, adding President Biden gave away the funds so Ukraine could fight Russia and we got nothing in return. So despite the rhetoric between himself, President and President Zelensky, their rare Earth's mineral deal is still on the table. And as far as that three hundred and fifty billion dollars to Ukraine, it's more like one hundred and seventy four billion dollars that was appropriated by Congress, and this has been a bipartisan effort, and some of those funds also went to other NATO members as well. So let's take a listen to those comments from President Trump regarding this on the table with Ukraine.
Speaker 7: Think of it, three hundred and fifty billion, we could have rebuilt our US navy. So he gave it away as fast as the money could be gone. And what we're doing is getting that all back and a lot more than that.
Speaker 3: And what we.
Speaker 7: Need is very important for this business that we're talking about here with chips and semiconductors and everything else. We need rarers and the deal we have is we have the finest rareersuit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any thoughts on that, guys, I mean, whether we're talking about the Joint Session of Congress tonight, which I'm sure President Trump will elaborate also on this rare earth steal.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't wait to watch to Night because yes, Trump is must see TV, especially when he's live.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Sadly, he's the greatest stand up comic on the planet today. The only other person I'm looking forward to seeing do stand up today is Andrew Shows because his new special to Life comes out today. But yeah, I'm watching The Night and I think it's a great idea to bring the federal workers.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't bring just any federal workers.
Speaker 4: I would bring the federal workers who voted for who voted for Trump because they thought he'd be better for the economy.
Speaker 3: That's why I would.
Speaker 4: You know, what's said is when people ask so surprised about the things he's doing, about what Ukraine and the tariffs as he's added, and people seem surprised, but all the things that he said he was going to do. Yeah, the taffs start the day. The tarffs on Canada. In Mexico right, twenty five percent started mid night.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is tariff Tuesday. Tariffs are in effect. I will definitely get into that in the seven o'clock hour. But back on Ukraine, Zelensky. You know, he entered the chat and he had his remarks in regards to what happened on Friday. He says there will be diplomacy for peace after that intense exchange of words with President Trump last week and a video posted on his website, Zelenski said, they are grateful, so he's being thankful. He said, they are grateful for all the support the US has given Ukraine in its war against Russia. He added that there is clear support for his country's calls from Europe and everyone agrees there needs to be peace. So we will, you know, continue to keep you posted. A very interesting fact that has also come out. The Kremlin, which is like the media for Russia, has said over the weekend that the Trump administration is changing American policy, American foreign policy, rather to put it in line with Russia's vision. So yeah, let's continue to watch what's going on. Oh yeah, the Kremlin said over the weekend that American the Trump administration is changing American foreign policy to put it in line with Russia's vision. So all right, that's all we can do is see what the President has to say tonight, Like you said, must CTV and it starts at nine p m.
Speaker 6: Eastern and Athlete.
Speaker 3: That fight was midnight and that was late two.
Speaker 8: That was on the weekend.
Speaker 9: Though, Yeah, that's late everybody, Trump Trump?
Speaker 3: How old is Trump? Eighty right? Seventy eight seventy nine.
Speaker 4: That's late nine o'clock and they got the movies up to about six and seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Jesus, all right, well that is front page news. Good morning, Lauren, are you talking?
Speaker 9: Don't? Good morning me? One more time to talk about she got to fix her wig. No I fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Yes, we know that's a lie because you know you're not fixing you about.
Speaker 9: Nobody asked you, okay, Domino fone.
Speaker 3: Asks you, all right, get it off your work.
Speaker 9: Good morning a girl.
Speaker 1: Hey, eight hundrenk five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines and wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, call.
Speaker 3: Us up right now. It's the Breakfast Lugal morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: I hate it.
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk. I hate the way that you dress. Everything when near is best. Call up now, eight hundred five eight five five. One's just me. I'm with the coach of Philly. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: This is wat baby laugh from Brisport, Connecticut.
Speaker 3: What's up brother? What's going on with you? Hey? Listen?
Speaker 11: I just want to say God bless.
Speaker 3: You Shallow man.
Speaker 11: And Jeff Hillaris man for what you do on a daily basis.
Speaker 10: Man, It's not easy and you don't get the I want to give you your flowers while you're here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 12: You guys help me every day.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: You put me in the right direction, You keep me safe, and I just want the positive vibe to come back to you guys on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 10: Man, Thank you, welcome you too.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 13: What's up? Y'all?
Speaker 12: Just replay from Chicago?
Speaker 3: What up? To replay? What's happening?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 12: I gotta give a shout out this morning to Lauren l Rosa.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 13: She been holding down.
Speaker 12: Man, she's been coming with good news, good stack. Me and her the same age, man, and I just love seeing people my age just go hard. And then baby girl, keep doing.
Speaker 13: What you're doing.
Speaker 12: You know, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 9: You were saying, go ahead.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, man, look like I said, I'm replaying gay want to follow me? I'm on Instagram, man, ladies love.
Speaker 3: Why they call you replay? Bro Man?
Speaker 12: That's actually then they gave me. I'm an R and B singer and uh, I don't know. One of the guys cry replaying. I'm like, all rights. I want everybody to replay my phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, have a good one. I put a little more sauce on that. You know what I'm saying. You got to come up with something better. Why they call you replay?
Speaker 3: I don't know? You know what I mean because when.
Speaker 4: I put it down, you know, ladies love it so much they want to see it again something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like this happened bag? He said facts? Okay, I don't know. I thought he was telling me he wasn't in the women. I didn't know. I'm like, what, excuse me? Hello, this is.
Speaker 10: Jake Metal to.
Speaker 3: Go Ja Medaw, what's up? Put it off your chest? Jay Medal? Good morning.
Speaker 10: You know I'm stressed. You know, I'm tired of people always asking you. You know how you getting?
Speaker 12: But you're gonna get married?
Speaker 10: And I tell him in a minute, dog. You know they're always telling you winning going to get.
Speaker 13: A new job, and I tell him in a minute, though.
Speaker 10: You know, everyone has their own page and they want to put you to a standard to do things. You know, how old are you do me? I just thirty?
Speaker 4: That's what I didn't know men get that kind of pressure. I didn't know men get that. That's not that's usually pressure that's reserved for women.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the marriage part a job.
Speaker 9: Do you have kids yet?
Speaker 12: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I have a kid in a minute, dog. You know how old are you me?
Speaker 10: I'm getting close to the age you know, thirty is you know, it's that it is that point thirty.
Speaker 4: I want you when they ask you, you know, when you're gonna get married, just be like I'm in the men though, Just say something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, think so, yeah, that's what I tell you. That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: But that's definitely if you've got older parents too, because older parents want grandparents. I'm sure, so that's what they ask The parents want grandparents.
Speaker 9: Most guys by a certain age. If you don't have kids, that'd be like or you're not married they think something's wrong.
Speaker 3: Old the parents want grandkids. That's what I mean. Well, you'll meet you'll meet missus, miss mister Wright in due time, miss mister or missus. I'm sorry, No, have a good day, brother, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, brother, Get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide openness to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Good morning the breakfast club, Wake up, wake up? Ask if your time to get it off your chest? Your man or bless, we want to hear from you on a breakfast gloss. Hello.
Speaker 13: Who's this by?
Speaker 2: This is Cash?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning Cash. Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Good morning. I want to get it off my chests.
Speaker 2: I'm gona subtle employee, and I am back in the alfice. I'm also in cancer treatment for breast cancer. Some are exhausted, but they're forcing to move back and I need my money.
Speaker 3: So did you tell Lelon Musk what you did last week?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, what'd you tell them?
Speaker 11: I gave him five bullet points of the work that I did.
Speaker 3: What we were a bullet point. If you don't mind us asking, I don't know.
Speaker 14: It's the top of my head. But I conducted to me to training sessions. I did a four year request, which is Freedom of Information Act, and I want your listeners to know we can request information about any government official. All you have to do is send in a Freedom of Information Act so you can ask.
Speaker 11: Like how many meetings they had with this person for this company. It's really interesting.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about them asking y'all of that.
Speaker 11: I can't stand it. It's redundant. Or we do reports to our direct supervisors, and I'm hearing a lot of this being something that you're using, like with AI, to grab certain terms and determine if they need us or not, or so we can be replaced by AI. So it's really nerve wracking.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, Masnluth. All the federal workers out there, hold your head. You know, the ones that are actually, you know, doing their jobs every day and keeping our country moving forward. Salute to you. The ones that aren't, y'all are the ones that actually need to be fired, and.
Speaker 11: The ones that voted for this mess need to be fired.
Speaker 4: The ones that voted, the ones that voted him who got fired are the most interesting ones to me because they essentially voted for their own unemployment Yeah, they.
Speaker 11: Vote against their issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry now that I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 3: I listened to you all every day and we appreciate it. Thank you very much. Thank you. Hello.
Speaker 15: Who's this?
Speaker 3: What's up? Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 13: Everybody in in the uh in the breakfast club? Same Laura la Rossa. I'm a Trump supporter. I just got into it this weekend with my people in New York.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 13: But I definitely feel like he's doing a horrible job right now. He was mad disrespectful to Lani and so with d E. Vans, you should have never chosen him to be the vice president.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 13: People saying the link he's beating on his chest, But I felt like Vance was beating his chest in the office that day, you know, and uh he said he was gonna feel it. And I believe that he just opened the door to Russia to make a deal with Ukraine without the US, and that's bad business. If when that happens, it's like, why, I'm gonna take a look at that. South career is gonna take a look at that, and then they then people are gonna follow suit and they're gonna get people more people on the I Hate America bandwagon.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you why I respect you, my brother. First of all, I don't I don't. I don't knock anybody for who they chose to choose to vote for. But you know what I respect. I respect the fact that you are objective, the fact that you still voted for him but can call him out, because that's what I like.
Speaker 3: I like people who can.
Speaker 4: You know, if you if you vote for a person, you gotta call it straight down the middle. I'm the same way with Democrats who I vote for, and you know I'm the same way if I was the vote Republican, I'm just gonna call it straight down the middle.
Speaker 3: So I respect, I respect you absolutely.
Speaker 13: And to think about it, is this God.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 13: I watched Fox Snoos a lot, and Jesse Waters I really ain't feeling him. There's a lot of racist things going on on there. But I watched Caucasian television because I need to see what they talk about.
Speaker 3: I watch a lot of Fox.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so after the after the tobacco in the office, this dude come on and say, this is America's world and America runs everything, And I know God is sitting down there like.
Speaker 10: Oh what he's like?
Speaker 13: Okay, and the last thing you want to do is make God and he likes the incredible halts because you don't write me when I'm angry.
Speaker 11: I see what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You said, pride comes before.
Speaker 4: I wish God just peak his head out from from the I wish God peak his head out from the heaven and just be like, y'all got thirty more days. I'll not just to see how everybody would. I just want to see how everybody was straight, got more days?
Speaker 3: I don't be no, I don't want to be scared. I wouldn't be scared. Why you're not living right? I am living right. You got thirty days, meaning everybody got thirty days. I got thirty days. You got thirty more days.
Speaker 4: I'm divinely protected, and I believe in God when things are good. I believe in God when things are bad. So whatever God got planned for me, I'm I'm open to it.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Now we got the mess coming up?
Speaker 9: We do. I'm still getting it together, but I don't know what's more entertaining at this point. Lamart roach and uh Javon Sa Tate Davis going back and forth yesterday or Jay Z and Attorney Buzzby going back and forth yesterday. So one of the two is going to hit the top of the hour. We're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: Tuesday Wednesday? Today is Tuesday Tuesday. Yes, make sure you go get your tickets for the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday, April twenty sixth.
Speaker 3: And Atlanta ad Pullman Yards. Baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you've been there the last two years, you know how we get down. We got decisions, decisions, hosting, Say Robbers with the Woman of All podcast will be there, Tanking j Valentine with R and B Money Podcasts, just to name a couple of the podcasts that will be there. But go to Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to get your ticket.
Speaker 1: That's right, go get your tickets. And morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the Mess with Lona rosa worldwide mess.
Speaker 3: Man on the Breakfast Clubs. The Coaching Sis with Lauren Lauren Rosa, I'm and I got the mess Timmy.
Speaker 9: Alrighty y'all. So jay Z an attorney Tony Busby back at it again. So a while back in December, jay Z uh had began to sue Tony Busby, who was the attorney that accused him of uh sexually assaulting the third the woman who claims she was thirteen back in two thousand, after VMA party with Diddy. Right now moving forward yesterday in Alabama and the court in Alabama, jay Z went forward and filed something directly against the Jane Doe and her lawyer. This time it's not just attorney Busby that it's also a man named David Fortney who was a second attorney. So jay Z is saying that the woman admitted to his reps that she made the whole story up. The lawsuit says that she made it up because she was pushed toward going forward with the false story against jay Z by her attorneys. Now Buzzby is saying that this has no legal merit and that the woman is still standing by her story. He's actually saying that this whole lawsuit that jay Z just filed in Alabama is basically another in his terms, another felt attempt and like a desperate attempt to respond to everything that is happening. He says, this new case alleged is the same claims as the other one they pieced together and foun in Los Angeles. Like the other one in LA, this new case in Alabama has no legal merit. Sean Carter's investigators have repeatedly harassed, threatened, in something else this poor woman for weeks, trying to intimidate her and make her recant her story. She hasn't and she won't, it says. She has stated that she stands by her claims. The same group of investigators have been caught on tape offering to pay people sue me in my firm. After speaking with Jane Doe today, it's clear to me that the quotes attributed to her and this lawsuit completely made up, or they spoke to someone who isn't Jane Doe.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you intimidate somebody that's anonymous? And why is why is fighting for your reputation considered? Uh, intimidating a person that you don't even know, just an anonymous person come and make claims about you, and then when you you know, speak out against it and say these claims aren't true. And then even if you find out that this person is lying, why is that considered intimidation?
Speaker 3: And the person hasn't released their name, so I wouldn't exactly.
Speaker 9: Now listen to this, Okay. So then after this Jane Doe on behalf of Jane Doe, her attorneys go and they file a response in their own suit. Not I'm sorry, they filed a response, and they're saying that she in this response filed, she sticks by her story, and she's saying that she is intimidated and that she's terrified.
Speaker 3: How don't nobody know who you are?
Speaker 9: Well? In this new legal doc that was obtained by TMZ, she says that jay Z was trying to bully her into saying the accusations are bogus. The woman is claiming that she was recently approached out side of her home and cornered by two people who told her they were investigators working for one of Jay's lawyers. She then claims that people try to get her to sign an affidate to say that the rape claims against jay Z were false, but she refused. The woman also claims that the alleged investigators asked her Tony Buzzby sought her out as a client and offered her money to pursue the false claims against jay Z. Both these allegations she has denied in these documents, and she claims the alleged confrontation led her to be intimidated and terrified, wondering how they found her in her identity and because she had remained anonymous and all of the media reports in the legal proceedings.
Speaker 3: Oh so she's saying that they found her.
Speaker 9: Yes, the woman even claims her parents were approached by two investigators asking similar questions about Buzzby and the rape story. Now, again, this is the same woman from back in two thousand, But this all had this back and forth, all went down yesterday.
Speaker 1: But didn't the same dad say he doesn't remember driving his daughter and he would remember that because the drive is such a long drive.
Speaker 9: One hundred percent. But she is claiming that her parents were approached by the two investigators asking similar questions about Buzzby and the rape story. But to your point, env back in that that was the NBC interview that this accuser did. Back in that interview, she did her father did say that that was five hours from the home he would remember picking her up after that incident, and he did not remember. So all of this back and forth, and I don't know where this ends, because it seems like whoever jay seems spoke to this woman is completely saying something different when she gets with her attorneys. But I will say that in Jaye's filing, they also did act for her to remain anonymous or whatever because of different like mental things that she's dealing with. It whatever is happening behind the scenes here, I think that to me, just an opinion, this woman doesn't seem confident to with saying anything legally, and stories keep changing and we saw that we heard her do that in NBC store, So I don't know why anyone would in back off of this.
Speaker 3: The case has been dismissed already.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that case has been dismissing and it can't be brought back up. But now because jay Z is suing them, you know what I mean, for everything that they took him through, they're trying to fight back that. So they yeah, there's I.
Speaker 1: Don't think the case can be brought that up as far as assault or sexual assault, But now she's saying something different. Right now, she's saying it's bullying and harassment, right, Yeah, two different things.
Speaker 9: But that's what I'm saying. It's like it's like an ongoing like why doesn't this just end?
Speaker 4: No, defending yourself is not bullying or harassment, and that's the executive or the Trump needs to sign. Okay, if you find out a person lied about allegations like that, whether they are criminal or civil, they should have to face criminal charges, and attorneys who take those bogus cases should have to face some consequences.
Speaker 1: I'm with you one thousand percent. If those attorneys know that those cases are bs and know that that person is lying from the facts from the evidence, yes they should be brought up on charges too, because this is getting ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And I hate that when you when you're a person of status and you know you got money just because you're defending yourself and using all the resources that you have as you're disposed to defend yourself. Now all of a sudden, you're bully and you intimidated.
Speaker 1: Now you're attacking the victim. After that you got claimed for something that you didn't do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I will say so again, Attorney Buzby is making these claims. Jay Z has claimed before that these private investigators that Buzby has said before also Tim, they had nothing to do with him. He don't even he didn't even know who these people were. His attorney said that.
Speaker 1: So I love the fact j keep fighting at Clear's name, Like, I love that because most people that just stopped right there and was like for everybody else. But he I love the fact that he's like, nah, this is not it. Y'all didn't play with my name. And I'm a Clearer to the end, and I ain't mad at that.
Speaker 9: You got the time, the money, you got the right one today.
Speaker 3: So he got the money, he got the money. Most people to let it go, but he got the money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just a lot, it's just a lot of back and forth. But yes, that is the first round of the mess.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you Laura the Roa.
Speaker 1: So now when we come back, we got front page News and then Mike Epps will be joining us.
Speaker 3: They don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody is dj NV just hilarious. Charlamagne and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Long the rolls are filling in for Jess and let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 9: What's up, Morgan, what's up?
Speaker 5: It is tariff Tuesday and B But before I get into that, can we just real quick, let's lay ball tom there, which means let the good times roll.
Speaker 4: It is tariff Tuesday, like it's two dollars Tuesday, like that's something we should be excited.
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Let's go pay twenty five percent extra on everything everything.
Speaker 5: No, but for real, I mean the people need to know, so, you know, let let it. Let it beat down before I get it to the Tarif Tuesday thing.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 5: It is Madi Gras and officials in New Orleans say security is being increased as some celebrations, of course, are underway.
Speaker 6: This comes as one of.
Speaker 5: Five people who were shot over the weekend at a Mardi Gras parade, and Franklinton was Uh is clinging to life at a hospital Washington. Paris cops say that the other four have been treated and released. They say the suspected gunman is in custody, and a uh And said in a statement that there could be more arrest made in that particular incident. Now Mardi Gras parades that the popular Mighty Growth parades that have been famous could also be a washout this year. Forecasters in the Big Easy are predicting some big storms that will roll in on Fat Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Some parades have already been cancer.
Speaker 5: So two of the biggest is the Zulu and Rex Parade. They will roll on as earlier than normal, although officials are saying it's still possible that they can call those parades. And the Jefferson Parish has canceled all of their MNDY grap parades due to threats of high wind. Meanwhile, Customs and Border Protection Officer Nathan Wilson, he is leading the security team and he says that's a big challenge.
Speaker 6: Let's hear comments from him.
Speaker 16: Several blocks, lots of open spaces, so we strtifically put teams at certain areas.
Speaker 5: So again, because we are there's a call for us, we can rapidly hit those situations.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, city officials say that security is at unprecedent levels. Of course, this follows the deadly Isis inspired attack that happened in the French Quarter on New Year's Day that killed fourteen people. There is a heavy police presence along with significant federal support. Several items have been banned, including, of course private jerones and but be growing is still allowed.
Speaker 6: So you know, show me something missed.
Speaker 3: No, okay, Jesus go to market, million free million.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tick the nine up anyways. Okay, let's get it to the tarraf Tuesday, then, y'all. President Trump's twenty five percent tariffs on goods from Mexico and Canada are now in effect.
Speaker 5: Now Canada says it will impose retaliatory twenty five percent tariffs on one hundred billion dollars of US goods. Trump also imposed another ten percent on tariffs ten percent tariffs on Chinese imports, in addition to ten percent tariffs enacted last month. Now, Beijing also responded with retaliatory tariffs on US food and agricultural products. Economists predict American importers will pass along the cost of tariffs to consumers, sending prices higher and higher and higher at the grocery store and the car dealership. We stand to see it within a matter of just weeks. So Ontario's Premiere, which is like the governor of his of Ontario, says that Canada is set to retaliate against the US and plans to the US's plans to impose on his country, and he also talked about how it's gonna hurt our relationship. Let's hear more from Ontario Premier Doug Ford.
Speaker 16: I will stop shipment it's going into the US for nickel. It will shut down manufacturing because fifty percent of the nickel you use is coming out of Ontario is gonna go downhill faster than the American Bob sled team. It's gonna be an absolute disaster for both countries. We're your largest trading partner. If he wants to destroy our economy and our families, I will shut down the electricity going down to the US.
Speaker 5: And I heard that those comments went on to say he would do it with a smile. So he made those comments to NBC News saying the tariffs will be an absolute disaster for both countries, of course, and he also threatened to shut down electricity that goes to the US. Now again, twenty five percent tariffs on Canadian Mexican goods, ten percent out of China.
Speaker 6: What are your guys thoughts, America.
Speaker 4: If you thought the cost of goods was high before win until tonight, you know what I'm saying like, like groceries, groceries are going to go up, alcohol is gonna go up. Gas prices are gonna go up, Lumber's gonna go up. Cars is gonna go up.
Speaker 3: Things like toys are gonna be going up for your kids. As uh.
Speaker 1: They were talking about all the stuff that people order to close and all that's gonna be shooting up in prices as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, like Mexim Canada is the largest exporter of meat to the United States and seventy seven percent of fresh vegetables are imported for Mexico.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you're gonna feel it at the grocery store, baby, yep.
Speaker 6: And them syrup sandwiches is gonna get more expensive too.
Speaker 4: And you tequila drinkers, you tequilla drinkers, are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Tequila?
Speaker 9: And Bill it's me, It's me, ohkay.
Speaker 5: As if that wasn't bad enough, guys, Senate Democrats are calling out Elon Musk for saying that social Security is the biggest ponzi scheme of all time. Yes, Elon Musk said social Security is the biggest ponzee scheme of all time. Now this comes at a time where Musk and those are set to cut seven thousand employees from the Social Security Administration this coming Friday. Now, socialistecurity does pay more and benefits compared to the returns that it gains on taxes.
Speaker 9: I was on Capitol Hill yesterday and Chuck Schumer spoke more about this situation. It seems like it is just coming out. It seems like we're in the beginning stages of it. So I've got my eyes on it for you. But here's what Tchuck Schummer had to say in regards to this what's happening?
Speaker 18: So now we know that something we send it democrats have feared for a long time is coming true.
Speaker 3: Social Security is under attack, at risk.
Speaker 18: You don't need to scratch your head and wonder what's going on when you see they're decimating the offices and the staff, and you don't need to ponder what.
Speaker 3: Might happen next.
Speaker 18: When Trump and Must say that the tens of millions of seniors and families and children who depend on these benefits are part of a scam, it's insulting to them.
Speaker 4: Chuck Schumer is ninety years old and he doesn't even sound excited when speaking about Social Security. Okay, Chuck, you are the elderly, that is your time to shine, okay, because social Security is out upon these scheme is how Americans survive during retirement or disabilities. You know, SOID security have prevented so many old people from falling into poverty. What are they talking about? This is why rich people got to stayut of poor people's business.
Speaker 9: He's a source close. He needs to be more excited.
Speaker 5: Well, there you have that, and just bringing things really quickly home to wrapping things up, bringing things home to you. Guys in New York, y'all heard about what happened with the FBI Field office, right So, the head of the FBI New York's Field office was forced out yesterday, a month after he pushed back against Trump administration's purge against agents who worked on the January sixth cases. Now Assistant Director in charge of the FBI's New York Field Office, James Denahee, retired from the bureau on Monday, telling his colleagues he was forced out. In his announcement email, it was Dennehey's email in February that led to it. He bemoaned, excuse me, he demands to turn over the names of agents who worked on Capitol riot cases. Calling it a battle and writing time for me to dig in. Reports say, dinnahe did delay reporting that info and that people within the bureau say that doing so prevented a mass firing. So maybe he was able to save others, but that meant he made you know. He was on the chopping block for that. But we'll continue to keep you posted on what is happening out here in these streets.
Speaker 6: That's your front page news. I'm Morgan.
Speaker 5: Would follow me on social at Morgan Media. For more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi in news dot com.
Speaker 6: Thank you, all right, Oh, happy.
Speaker 9: Birthday to my son. It's my son's.
Speaker 4: Birthday, all right, Holy nine, congratulations, I got a nine year old at the house.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Congratulations. All right.
Speaker 1: Now, when we come back, Comedian Mike eppso be joining us. It don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Law La Rose filling in for Jess. We got a special guest in the.
Speaker 3: Bell of a Legend. God damn it. Brother Mike.
Speaker 4: I'm serious, Mike, I don't want them introducing, you know more if they ain't putting legend.
Speaker 3: Got your when we got the left my caps. You got to get to be a leg Yeah you got. I'm getting it about age what you've done in the game. But you're done.
Speaker 19: Yeah, thanks, man, I appreciate I appreciate the compliment.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: He always supported us early on. He actually did our first skit with the Breakfast Club. Remember the first kid that was the first kit was with with you and you did that for us.
Speaker 4: And he used to put money in my pocket because you used to do the April Fools com Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's always get at the garden. Yeah man.
Speaker 19: So yeah, man, And and it feels good to be able to, you know what I mean, turn on the young comics, put them on because I was once one at one time. I mean my I used to be staying on the stage trying to get on open up for Steve Harvey and uh D L.
Speaker 8: Heagley.
Speaker 3: So they used to hate on you.
Speaker 19: No okay, no no, no no no, they never hated on me. But you could tell though, you know, when you're an older comic or you're an older artists and somebody new, come on. You know, it takes time for them to be like, Okay, this dude is cool, you know, or I can work with them.
Speaker 8: You know, you don't know how a person's gonna turn out, So.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't even have said hate, because sometimes I think that people don't realize how much of a fraternity comedy is and they want to see you earn your dudes before they.
Speaker 3: They do with you.
Speaker 19: That's right, But nowadays it's different.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 19: You know, artists are getting they just do a little quicker than we did.
Speaker 8: We had to really work for that. We had to go hit them stages.
Speaker 19: And now they got the social media thing, which is good and bad because you're getting opportunities premature of you working for it, so it could be tricky.
Speaker 1: Do you respect that you feel like they should get their dudes first to hit them clubs?
Speaker 19: Well, I respect the fact that they It's still a hustle, right, I mean, to be able to be on the internet, I still ain't figured that out. I still ain't figured out how to really get the money off the internet, like these young they on Snapchat.
Speaker 3: And all this.
Speaker 19: I really haven't figured it out. But I respect that because that's the new hustle. But like I said, when it's time for you to get an opportunity and show and prove you ain't really been in the gym, It's kind of like you got muscles, but they didn't come from the gym.
Speaker 3: Now do you like going out on tour with so many comedians?
Speaker 19: Well, you know what, NV, I'm hosting this tour.
Speaker 8: So these are all young comics that's coming up.
Speaker 3: He didn't start with me, though, No he didn't.
Speaker 19: He's young to me because he you know, he came up after me. But for the most part, all of them are young comics that's trying to get to the next level, which is film and television and whatever that is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's cool, man.
Speaker 19: You know, I'm secure with myself and I'm secure with my comedy act.
Speaker 3: I go on tour with anybody.
Speaker 9: I think me and Jess were talking about this before, and I was telling her like like the way that like even with Martin, he brings her on his like you know, different states. Just I think that two way street that you're talking about is really important because they're teaching you while you're teaching them, especially because like I feel like sometimes comedians who come up the way you come up when they shut out, like the just hilarious is the deasi banks or whatever? You get so behind the times that you it just doesn't come off well a lot of times. And I think for you guys and what you do, you're trying to figure out social media. If it doesn't come off well, then fans kind of start to look at you a little differently. You got to battle so many different things because yeah, it's what's here right now. So the fact that you're getting.
Speaker 8: That important, like you can't get around.
Speaker 3: That because you.
Speaker 9: Listen, when you said Duvau wasn't young. I looked it up. I thought he was way younger. He's forty seven. I thought was like, not too. I thought he was like maybe forty. He gives young energy. But I'm saying I just think that it's dope to see people embracing it because they be hating, like a lot of the old hiss be hating, and it's crazy because what.
Speaker 3: That old head that word around a lot that.
Speaker 9: Why are you upset about being called older? That's a gift to age and to have what you had.
Speaker 3: Not it's just how you said.
Speaker 9: You said, Well, I don't mean that. I don't mean it no way. What I'm saying to you is that I know what you mean. I think it's fired to see you doing it because a lot of people don't about.
Speaker 19: A lot of older guys, they don't know how to you know, they don't really don't know how to embrace that man. But like I said, man, that's what we're supposed to do. We got to keep on handing it down to each other because I'm gonna be in a position one day I'm gonna need one of the young.
Speaker 8: Dudes to put me in.
Speaker 19: That's what Red Fox and Eddie Murphy put Red Fox in that he looked out for Red Fox gave him much. Yeah, so hell yeah. Now let's get message. What you want to ask me?
Speaker 4: Kevin going to be the entertainment is all for the Pacers and feeble. You are from Indiana, super famous from Indiana, right, and then built the whole community in Indiana.
Speaker 3: How did that make you feel that they didn't call you for that? Well, you know what I thought about it.
Speaker 19: That was the ambassador for the Men's All Star in Indiana this past All Star, and keV should have.
Speaker 8: Called me if he was in Indianapolis.
Speaker 19: Because I definitely called him when I was in Philly, but he didn't answer the phone. I wanted to call him and say, hey, man, I'm downtown at the Eagles game, because I was. We had a show it in Philly, and I was calling him to tell him, Man, I'm downtown Philly. Boy, they're going crazy at the parade. But you know, everybody got they different different things about how they feel.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 19: You know who goes to Indiana. I'm still trying to figure out who they's want to go there and do something in Indiana other than myself, I'm the only fan they got outside outside of outside of the outside of what they fans are in that city. You know, hey, man, it's politics and then and a lot of times people that are not in a business like people are not in comedy, people are not in the rap game that run entities.
Speaker 3: They don't know they think.
Speaker 19: Me and Kevin sitting in the backyard drinking iced tea together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So you really can't get.
Speaker 3: Upset about it.
Speaker 19: But it's enough everybody, man, You know what I mean. keV, he put it, he put on, He put on enough young comics and people. So yeah, I didn't get slighted about that.
Speaker 8: Man, It's cool.
Speaker 3: So y'all talking though the fact that you called him and he was in Philly.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. We we me and Kevin talk man.
Speaker 19: And again, Man, I'm everything I do now, I put an age on it, you know what I mean. So I think about it, and I'm like, Nope, you're too old. Nope, you're too old, Nope, you're too old, too old to talk, too old to be broke.
Speaker 8: I'm too old for all of that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 19: You just get to a point in your age where you just say, man, I'm just trying to get what I can get out of it.
Speaker 4: And you know, but knowing keV, do, I know you're gonna reach out for you to do something. When he put that together, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Well well that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: I was just on the phone with him telling him that that's what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: The white boys do it.
Speaker 19: They you already look up all them white boys be together doing movies and television together, while we can't do it. I got into business through ice Q. I didn't get into business through and white people like who they like. And I'm you know, I'm not really like that dude that they like. Ah, because you can't rub on my head and pat me on the ass and dog I don't play none of that. So and I think they figured that out. Okay, this is we can't do that with not gonna do it with them. So, you know, hey, but.
Speaker 4: You've had a great career. I mean, the Shaws is killing fifth season, fifth season season.
Speaker 9: Swear by that show they love.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, and that came from my idea.
Speaker 19: That came from an idea that's about my hometown and loosely based on my life.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 19: So I'm I can't complain. I'm grateful, I'm happy. I ain't gonna be for nobody. I'm just trying to continue to live on and do what I do.
Speaker 3: We got more with Mike Apps when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ n G, Jesse, Larry Shalla mean the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Mike Apps. Now, Mike Apps, how many kids do you have?
Speaker 3: Seven said you think you got some kids out there?
Speaker 19: You know not, you ain't that kind of guy. I'm glad, you know, that you ain't that kind of guy.
Speaker 9: But you're not either, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not now she has a nap time. Play what you're talking about.
Speaker 19: But but back in the day, keep.
Speaker 3: My plants up.
Speaker 9: All the smoke went. Just focus over here. I'm trying to keep you in a good graces. Yes, So don't lean into what he's You can.
Speaker 19: Talk about your old day, old days, they old days, the old days, slanging it like a pistol, slanging it.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 19: But you know what though, Hey, man, if you can survive anything and be there to talk about it, it's cash money.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 8: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 19: If you survived it, you're standing there and talking about it, it's cash money.
Speaker 3: That's why were listening to Magic Johnson's so heavy now, that's right, that's right. Lived a life Johnson.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and you'll forget sometimes.
Speaker 3: You forget that he got. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. Some of the women probably do too. They they forget are crazy.
Speaker 1: You got a young child too, yeah, so how was being old head because we all had raising that young child.
Speaker 8: Man, I love it. They giving me life.
Speaker 19: I got a son four years old, and I got a daughter five, and they give me life, and I ain't no old type dude. I can get him run right now, fast as I want to and do whatever I want to do.
Speaker 9: Why are you looking at you? You said that, you look at me when you said that that you're not no old dude, no old type dude. I meant it by like iconic legend ag like you have that. You have it, you know what I mean, Like you got that. I didn't mean it like think about it.
Speaker 4: You only you fifty four. You gotta five old four years old, So think about that. Steve Harvey sixty eight. Yeah, Eddie Murphy and his.
Speaker 3: Sixty they look good. I'm going good, like we got to live sixty nine. I think that's right.
Speaker 9: Laying over here too. I didn't mean it that way. I mean so good.
Speaker 8: Old her wig looked like she ain't gonna wig on.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it. It's going from the scot you hate her. Yeah. He just happy because his face surgery is new, so he's still giving one color on the face young. So that's what he.
Speaker 20: I just walk into talking about how old his old face. Yeah, all tree of y'all, man, I I love that. That was my best inview y'all, it was only twenty I love that interview.
Speaker 19: It was so hilarious. All tree of y'all. Don't say my name, no mo Yeah, man, I love it, man. But right now I'm on this tour right now shout out to have to be in entertainment.
Speaker 9: You done with the mess because I did have some other questions.
Speaker 3: You better ask about a couple of minutes left.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I mentioned all the smoke. You had to come up with the apology after sitting on all the smoke, and you talked about learning how to finally get to it's right. Yeah, when you said done all the smoke. Podcasts with Matt Barnes, you said that you were you wanted to get to a point where you were treating women one hundred percent right or something like that, And I think people took it the wrong way because you've been with your wife for a while. I saw y'all at the NAACP Image Awards. Looked amazing. But does that even come back up in conversation with your relationship or how does she handle you been able to joke like you just did about things now that that has happened.
Speaker 8: No, my wife's a grown ass woman. She the truth. She don't pay attention to none of that. Patty not Patty. She ain't. She ain't no little girl.
Speaker 19: So yeah, she can decipher when I'm saying something that that I might not have meant the right way or whatever. She know when I'm talking when i'm you know, she know me. So I didn't say nothing to really to offend nobody, you know, but it.
Speaker 8: Is the truth.
Speaker 19: It takes me in a long time to get together and every woman, that's what a man it's got to be a little bit more patient than we are with them because it takes a while. It takes a while for a man to you know, get us together. I mean, we we got were fighting up against so much temptation. It's like, damn, it's like whoa. You gotta be a certain kind of guy to really survive and navigate through the world.
Speaker 3: Charlamage was just talking about Woopi Goldberg the other day.
Speaker 8: Is that what we want?
Speaker 3: She looked good. She did look good, you know good. She on a view. She looked a little a little fluffy, but she looked her skin was right, skin was right. You know, body looked right there.
Speaker 4: With it a compliment, nothing to do it nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, let me find out. But this to yeah, because this is what I came to promote, this tour. We once tour. I came to promote this man because.
Speaker 8: We got some young bad comedians.
Speaker 19: And if you're in a city and you ain't seen this tour, I mean probably a lot of y'all probably seen wilding out, you know them a little.
Speaker 8: It's all right, wilding out, you know.
Speaker 3: Shot and wilding out.
Speaker 19: I'm just saying, they do a tour, but Cannon and them, they doing a tour, but.
Speaker 3: We do it.
Speaker 19: This tour right here is this is the best young comics coming up in the game right now.
Speaker 4: How did it become like a staple tour? Because I remember it started a few years ago. Yeah, but like every year since, y'all been doing this. So how did it become like a staple tour?
Speaker 19: Well, shout out to my man Blake Man promoter out of Chicago. This young brother has been promoting for a long time.
Speaker 8: He does a great job.
Speaker 19: He started out before I started, Before I came along, he had d Ray so many other shoes shows in Chicago for New Year's Eve and they were selling out sometime two and three shows.
Speaker 8: Man saying twenty thousand people.
Speaker 19: So when he put this tour together, you know, I came along, Like I said, Man, we come on, man. You got Country Wayne, you got Little Duvaal, you got Corey Holcom, you got Tony Roberts, you got.
Speaker 8: Bubba dubb man'sjo.
Speaker 19: Man, these tell me any young comics is better than these young dudes.
Speaker 3: These young dudes. O G is in then now Corey is o G. Cory is old. See, I don't think nobody's funny.
Speaker 4: It in a lot of the ol G like Corey is one of the funniest stage world to me, Like raw, don't give up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gonna say what you want to say, how you want to say it.
Speaker 8: He don't care.
Speaker 3: And that's the great thing.
Speaker 19: We it's a nucleus of young dudes and we throw in a couple of old guys in there.
Speaker 3: But it's still a young, happy hopping tour.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying. So this tour is good.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: We was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 19: They messed around and put us today after the fight, so we didn't get the crowd. Last year we did ten thousand people inlays and this year we only did about four hours. But you know, the fight kind of messed us up. But this tour it was weird. It was on a Sunday. I didn't even know y'all was in time.
Speaker 1: We thought you were coming up here to promote God because I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know I was gonna go.
Speaker 1: But then Instagram, we wasn't gonna go with I show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you pop out the whole time.
Speaker 3: Come the show. How we got more with comedian Mike Apps.
Speaker 1: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good morning Wing everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ en v J.
Speaker 1: Hilary is Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Mike Epps.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne, you conrat your daughter got accepted to the New York University.
Speaker 3: University n yu YU. How didn't make you feel as the father? Oh man, this is the thing.
Speaker 19: I didn't graduate from high school. I was a specialist student. And for my daughter to graduate and go to n y U, it's a compliment, you know. I had to give her mother props as well. Her mother did a great job with her. But my daughter is running around n y U and that's the same place I ran around doing comedy at in the village. I used to set in that Washington park and with no money and watch people and people watching, And now my daughter's running around that same area in college. So man, I'm grateful, and I just thank God that I was able to raise a child to be able to go get education.
Speaker 3: You know. So that's what it's about. It is because I was a special ed. Yeah I had.
Speaker 4: I was in there for a semester because I felt a class so I wasn't like I mean, I felt a standard out of test. But they had me in one math class that was special ed, one with a special but I wasn't in special specially.
Speaker 3: No, you was in there.
Speaker 21: I don't know what it was saying there for thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Man, I want people, but like, don't do that.
Speaker 9: You went outside with the pay.
Speaker 19: But special education is not about the short bus. See a lot of people get it twisted. There are kids that are slow learners. They don't know how to learn as fast as other kids.
Speaker 3: That's how it was.
Speaker 19: I could read a whole book and tell you you couldn't tell you what it was. But you got to give them kids a break too, because you look, look at Eli Musk.
Speaker 3: This is a dude.
Speaker 19: You could damn you could tell he wasn't doing in the classroom, you know what I mean. But look who he is, look where he's at, and not to pick him up or to knock him down, but you got to give people a chance.
Speaker 8: You don't know what a kid gonna turn out to be. And that's how I am.
Speaker 19: I mean, man, it's it's so hard to I run into people who treated me like and I still treat them nice because I know they don't know. I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna give you a breakcause I know you didn't know I was gonna be somebody, and I'm gonna still treat you nice because you didn't know.
Speaker 8: It's as we are the ones to it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 19: I'm your host, Mike f and we're gonna be coming to every local city we're going to.
Speaker 3: We'll be in Hey, let me help you, Let me have it.
Speaker 1: Detroit on the seventh, eighth, Come on Fairfax on the ninth, Come on fourteenth, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Let's go fifteenth Alabama. You only got a.
Speaker 8: Website, man, go get Yeah, we got a website, but that just did.
Speaker 3: It's really gonna work. You got a shout out man, how long Breakfast Club been going? Man, it'll be fifteen years this year, fifteen sixteen years.
Speaker 19: Do you know the first time I met him he was working with Wendy William How was that was he sitting on my lapp or when he was sitting in the corner quiet?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 3: Yes, you was on the show, but you wasn't saying he's going time out? And then I looked up again.
Speaker 19: And I seen I seen you with I'm like this dude. That was the dude that's got a show. And he ended up with a shower you know when to ask you? We had Jacquee up here. Yeah, Jacquee, he said, show.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 3: Bro like?
Speaker 21: Man, Mike, Mike, Mike, Michael front for one second and he catch itself, man, queen said, And I told him my own believes.
Speaker 3: He said, you told him he was the next Marvin Gay.
Speaker 19: Well, I told him, I said, Jock Queeze, I told.
Speaker 3: Him he could be Why you lie to that man like that? Was it a lie?
Speaker 4: Yes? Said he can't sing to you.
Speaker 9: You said, you look at him like Marvin Gay, Like he's like our generation's Marvin Gay. I think people were.
Speaker 4: Like I told him Michael's man, Michael, Mike wanted to make you feel good that day.
Speaker 8: Hey man, let me tell you something.
Speaker 19: Man, it's probably some little girl out there to think this is Marvin Gay.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to say, man.
Speaker 19: I'm I'm I'm about empowering the youth, and I'll tell him that they can be the president, knowing damn well they can't.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna tell none of these little young comedians they could be. They could be Richard Bryant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and told all of them, Mike, we appreciate you for joining us. Brother, told them all.
Speaker 9: Than mikeps club coming this year.
Speaker 3: Club.
Speaker 19: No, I ain't gonna do no club check shame because I'm still trying to figure out why I'm like I told, and I told I was like, I had to sit down.
Speaker 3: Shanny Sharp.
Speaker 19: Y'all got to bring some white men on here and grill them. You can't just grill black people. That ain't right. And I know we make money off clickbait, but clickbait them white folks. Get some of your NFL players that you know was get him on the show because real Cat.
Speaker 3: Williams that he did. It was good, but it was bad. It was it was It was good because we.
Speaker 19: Enjoyed it, but damn man, he hurt them dudes feeling saying all that crazy. So we got man, we gotta we gotta balance it out, man, Shannon Sharp, if you're listening, we want to see you interview some of them football players, some of them white football players that was in the.
Speaker 3: NFL that was up just to balancing.
Speaker 19: I don't know race, but you can't just interview black men and let them pour out all their pain on television, on these on these podcasts. Man, that's some bulls, you know, because we more than just problems.
Speaker 8: We we we everything.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 19: We we got town, you know, we got families, we were entrepreneurs, we all of that. So we have to keep shedding the light on the positive part of that. We already got enough negative light. We want to podcast, We want to start bringing people on the letter, even though you know people don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: But man, let's talk about some positive, you know, like Naptown Productions.
Speaker 19: Naptown Production got Good American Family that come out on who is Sunday? Good American Family yep I produced the show Good American Family with Ellen Pompeo, another Naptown production, and shout out to my team TC, my man, Nile shout out to Big shout out to my wife, you know, because that's where it starts. You know, before you leave a house, you got to be all the way right. So big shout out. Everybody should give my wife a prize because she's the ones that's getting.
Speaker 8: Me to these TV shows.
Speaker 3: And you know what I mean.
Speaker 19: But I was able to produce that show Man, and it's all white casts based out of Indianapolis. If you haven't never seen the movie The Dwarf, that's what it's about about this young girl who played to be an adult, but she was really a kid and they adopted her.
Speaker 3: She was trying to kill them. But anyway has approached Youbot Last Friday.
Speaker 19: He called me the other day, Wow, said we're doing just finished the deal. Oh wow, so we're doing the Last Friday Man and big shot out to Cube Man. That's another brother that has put so many brothers on man, sir, And don't really get the props for it. You know, put me Chris, Tucker, Bernie, I mean, name them. The dude gave dudes opportunities and that's what I'm doing on the Upshaws Man, I got I just had Scarface on the show acting. I had Pete Pablo on the show. I had so many comics on the show. And you know, that's what we do. We turned we turning on black men, putting black men in the position where they can feed their family and build legacies.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the script for Last Riady?
Speaker 19: I haven't seen the script, but I'm pretty sure it's good. And we're gonna bring in the new comics. We're gonna put the DC Young Flies and all of them, then with the old Jesus. It's gonna be a good ass.
Speaker 4: Is Chris Tucky gonna be part of it? Through you, Chris, they're gonna combine all the world.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we can get Chris Tucker.
Speaker 19: You know, we need to get Chris Tucker on that because people still love Chris Tucker. He's still smoking. He laid it down, he put he positioned me to do it. So Chris, if you listen to it, we need your baby boy.
Speaker 3: Come on back. You know, y'all saw shooting.
Speaker 8: We don't know when we start shooting.
Speaker 3: But the deal done.
Speaker 19: The deal's done, and the Upshaws keep watching. Up Shots Man shout out to one of the sights shout out to Kim Fields, the whole cast. I love them people.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 19: Unfortunately this is our last season, but no, we did five seasons.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: But when I tell you my grandmama, they swear by.
Speaker 8: That they last season.
Speaker 19: The show was changing, the kids are getting older. It's had his run. Sometimes those shows do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 19: You know, me and Tiffany had his. Have a show now, okay that were about to do together.
Speaker 3: Dope.
Speaker 8: It's like the Upshaws. It's gonna be about the bar, like Cheers, Black Cheers, it's gonna be off the hood.
Speaker 3: Dope. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 19: So so man, we're gonna keep the ball rolling. We're gonna keep some entertainment in your face, you know, That's.
Speaker 3: Right, and support everything tour. That's we didn't want to, that's right.
Speaker 9: I'm coming like three to tour dates, so you know I didn't.
Speaker 10: Mean to come on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, come on, no, I ain't gonna take that.
Speaker 3: It's Mike Epps. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Every time I hear that, turn up, don't make you want to turn up.
Speaker 1: May and Lauren was bonding over here of the housewives Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were just we were just watching an episode and we were bonding. We were having a girl talk until you came in here. All right, car ahead, I ain't stopping what you go to do with me? Man, continue more thing, everybody. We are the breakfast club. Let's get to the mess for Lawn Rosa.
Speaker 15: Worldwise mass.
Speaker 20: On the breakfast clubs, the coaching, Lauren, Lauren Rosa and I got the mess.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, why.
Speaker 9: Are you looking at me like that? Charlmne You're right, and then how you looked at all? I just did my makeup sitting right here, this person who was his new person. Don't do me because a fresh face was given and it was glowing by God. But let's focus on the mess instead of you're messy. So the other day here we were talking about we were showing some love to miss Angie Stone. I mentioned that I saw online the biopic that she mentioned and here was still in development. Let's take a listen to when she was here back in twenty nineteen talking about the biopic.
Speaker 3: Has any of the new ya artist, thank you? City girls ain't never thank y'all.
Speaker 22: No, they don't know, but but but I promise you they will know because I'm actually getting ready to do. We're working on a biopick Ralph wise when I'm working, well, who did Hollywood husbands on the on the biopic? And we're going to have to cross all these lanes?
Speaker 9: Yes, So I reached out to her rep, Miss Deborah Champagne, wanting to know because it's still listed as in development on IMDb, which is for people who don't know. It'll tells you like where shows are as far as production. I said, hey, you know what's going on? Did did this move forward?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 9: Where did it leave off? Can we look to see something? And she says that the Angie Stone biopic has not been finished. It is still in the development stage at this moment. All that they can say is that in twenty twenty one, Angie Stone was working with literary writers who work for an agency out of London to publish her biopic in book form, but due to schedules, the status of the book was placed on hold to revisit at a later time. But she does insist that the story does need to be told, so this is something that they are going to definitely try and figure out now. But as of right now, that's where it left off. Book. It's a book form now and shit began it, but it's on hold right now.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the book was done, how far along they were.
Speaker 9: I did ask that, but she couldn't get into it right now. She just told me that they are going to revisit it soon because it's important for Angistone's story to be told.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Rest in peace to Angie Stone eight oh three, legend man Columbia, South Carolina legend right there, Neo soul Icon, hip Hop icon well, Neo sol Pioneer, hip Hop Pioneer R and b Icon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And they're also working to put together a really great memorial service for her, and we will keep you guys updated on what that will be and when it'll happen and all that stuff as well.
Speaker 4: Don't y'all be going to angie memorial going up there singing they can't sing? Now, y'all pick the right people to go up there and sing the song for I hate when they do that, black but somebody that can sing their ass off. And then they bring somebody up there that can't sing. Y'all know, Angie would have wanted somebody up there that can sing. Now, I'm sure they get the right sing.
Speaker 3: They get it okay, well, hopefully they will.
Speaker 9: Now moving on to other news, Lamont Roach and Dravonte Tank Davis. They fought at the Barclay over the weekend.
Speaker 6: It was a draw.
Speaker 9: Some people think Lamont Roach should have won the fight. Others are saying no, the draw was fair. At this point, y'all haven bullied Dravonte Tank Davis into announcing a tentative time for a rematch. So now Dravonte Tank Davis is saying that there will likely be a rematch of some sort at the end of May. The rematch can be soon too, dot dot dot like end of May, he tweeted. Now, I say that you guys have bullied him into that because the insults were flying online after this fight, especially yesterday. And you'll remember in the beginning after the fight, he said, let's take a listen.
Speaker 15: Do you want that rematch next? And if so, high likely it is that we're you know where to see that fight happen again this year.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure, bro, hopefully we could get it before nah EPI won't be this year.
Speaker 3: Is that the one you want next?
Speaker 15: That's the Yeah, it's definitely the one I want next, But it's not gonna be next.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So originally that was right after the fight. He said, nah, I'm not focused on that right now. But now it's like, okay, he's setting a date or at least a month for people to look forward to. So what was happening online yesterday was Lamont Roach had shared a video of Adrian Brawner after his Pack y'all fight, declaring that he won the fight, and Roach had added the caption facts, and then Davonte allegedly responded that basically Lamont Roch should be happy that it didn't get knocked out. He said that his dad was jumping up and down in the corner when y'all made it to the twelve front. But the tweet was deleted. So then Lamont Roach responded back to that tweet and he said, Yo, it was a lot of back and forth. He responded back to that tweet and he said he was he was never worried about that. I got talking about getting knocked down. Truth be told. He says tank hits like a the B word, and that whoever was jumping up and down, oh, his dad was jumping up and down because basically he was going off. That's so what you're talking about so then Tank said Javonte Tink David said, and say no more, I'm pushing for the remax. Lamont Roach responded to him and made it clear, he said, what do you mean you pushing? My contract already is signed and sept for immediate rematch, because you put that in there just in case you lost. Only reason we don't fight, we didn't fight is because you're scared.
Speaker 3: And that's the one everybody should be focusing on. They should be focusing on that.
Speaker 4: If there's already if there already was a rematch clause and Lamon is already signed up for the rematch, you know, yeah, there there would be no reason for Tank not the one to do the rematch, as they got to do the rematch.
Speaker 3: Now, I did hear that this is.
Speaker 4: Just a rumor that Tank and Jake Paul was on line up to fight, so that might have been what Tank had played next.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I feel like the minute that this fight happened and was called the way that it was called, if I'm Tank, I'm instantly like, nah, we gotta we gotta run your just don't look good. We got to run that back. And that's not what he did instantly and now it's changing.
Speaker 1: But if Tank was supposed to fight Jake Paul, that's a way bigger pay day. And he might he might be talking about the biggerayday because he keeps talking retiring, He keeps talking about one more year and I but if the fight with Jake Paul is big.
Speaker 9: Now want to see this now it's like a turn.
Speaker 3: I think as it would have been, I would have been bigger. But I think he needs to do that rematch.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 3: I think he needs to do the rematch road and they need to do it in the d MV. Well that would be amazing.
Speaker 9: Another issue with this is that that that the knee. People are arguing that that should have been knock knockdown. So now that controversial non call is under reviewed by the New York State Athletic Commission and they said in a statement a technical issue may have prevented the Commission from acting during the fight at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, New York. That's according to their statement, because it ended in a draw. Uh yeah, So this incident occurred in the ninth round. When you remember when Tate Davis Jonte dropped to the knee and then headed back to his corner. The referee, Steve Willis, started a mandatory ten count before allowing Davis to resume fighting without penalty after Davis got his eyes white with a towel. Uh he and then you guys remember Tank also later said that he took the knee and headed to his corner because something was in his eyes. So basically they're going to be reviewing this.
Speaker 4: That should have been a knockdown. I never trust that referee because I don't like his eyes. His his eyes are like a fish. His eyes are on the sides of his head, his eyes on the side, and said, I never liked his eyes. I don't trust I've never liked that.
Speaker 3: What's that referee? I can't remember his name right, his name, but to be google referee with crazy eyes. It'll be here.
Speaker 9: Referee Steve Willis.
Speaker 3: Steve, Yeah, like Steve.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question if you were Roach, would you want that win or would you say let's keep a drawer fight again? Because I wouldn't want that weak draw fight again. I would keep a drawer fight again. Yeah, please give me the win against anyway because.
Speaker 3: It'd be too much content. It'd be that win.
Speaker 4: Yes, we all saw the fight that should have been called a knockdown because it wasn't a real knockdown.
Speaker 3: If it was a real knockdown, then I get it he would want that fight again. I want to take that drawing in that again.
Speaker 9: I want to add more to their statement because it makes it make more sense. So basically, there was the commission's request to replay video of what happened when the knee was taken, and then there was a technical issue that made it where they couldn't do the replay. I guess in the allotted time for review, you take.
Speaker 4: A knee in a fight, you get deduct the points that's been since the beginning. That's what it should have been. Well, that was a clear knee.
Speaker 9: We'll see what happens as we wrap up. And now in this fight is ranked as the highest grossing event ever at the bar Clay Center. Really yeah, the yeah, yep?
Speaker 3: All right, well congratulations rematch.
Speaker 9: Let's go second highest, the second highest?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, Well that was the mess with Lola Rosa Charlamagne. Who even that down?
Speaker 4: Q Christopher Newton, he's a Florida man. He needs to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a word with him. I'm telling y'all there's a whole group of people out here who think that crime is normal. We'll discuss, all right, We'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Your execution on the Donkey of the Day is something you can hold for you to read. They gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 3: People need to know.
Speaker 9: You need to tell them.
Speaker 6: I am tell them.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the Day. It's a read. But you're so good at charlamagne.
Speaker 22: You know what you want charlamage, damn chlomaon who do you give a dusky other day too?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Donkey today for Tuesday, March fourth, goes to a Florida man named Christopher Newton.
Speaker 3: Now, what does your.
Speaker 4: Uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now I have a theory that people don't know right from wrong anymore because of social media.
Speaker 3: Let me explain. You can go on social media.
Speaker 4: And literally witness any criminal activity you want, and we end up seeing these that we end up seeing these activities so much that some people probably don't even know what they're a witnessing. It's criminal, okay, it's criminal when you watch people get punched in the face on social media, all right, it's criminal when you see folks flash of illegal guns on social media. It's criminal when you see people showing off drugs they are using and selling. Okay, street racing, reckless driving, drifting, animal abuse.
Speaker 3: It's so many crimes we witness on social media.
Speaker 4: But because we don't see the consequences of them displaying this criminal behavior as often as we should, a lot of people think this stuff is normal.
Speaker 3: Well, in the words in an Honorable.
Speaker 4: Minister Lewis Farrakhun, just because something has become the norm doesn't mean it's normal. And committing crime is never gonna be normal. And just because you commit crimes and act like it's every day you know, regular smegular activities, does it not make what you uh doing.
Speaker 3: Not a crime? Okay?
Speaker 4: Christopher Newton didn't get that memo though, because he's out here moving like the crimes he's committing are normal. According to Fox thirteen Tampa Bay, Christopher NEWSSM or Christopher Newton has been arrested on drug charges after deputies say he left a baggie of cocaine and a house he was being trustpassed from. Now, I have never heard the phrase he was being trust passed from. I've heard the phrase he was trustpassing. But I'm also not the highest grade weed in the dispensary, So maybe that's the proper way to reference that. I don't know, but this is the Florida education system we are talking about. But according to Fox thirteenth Tampa Bay, Okay, a Florida man was arrested on drug charges after deputy said he left a baggie of cocaine and a home he was trustpassed from. Now, what it happened was Christopher knew some text the homeowner who just asked him to leave about a bag of cocaine left on the knightstand, okay, and he sent that text while deputies were at the house sidebar. The sooner you realize people beyond cocaine unless you take things personally. Back to the story now, According to the Holmes County Sheriff's Office, deputies they responded to a call on Friday about having Christopher Newton removed from a home he was trustpassing in, and while on the scene, Christopher texted the homeowner saying he left a baggy a booger sugar on the nightstand. These got consent to search the room where Christopher had been staying and found a plastic bag of that happy dust that nostro dandriff.
Speaker 3: So Christopher was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine. Now listened to me. It's unclear how long Christopher stayed in.
Speaker 4: This house before he was asked to be removed for trespassing, but clearly he was either comfortable hi or dumb enough to think he shared some type of relationship with this person to say, Hey, I left my bolivion marching powder on the knight's dead.
Speaker 3: Now I have another hypothetical.
Speaker 4: Whoever called the police on Christopher was either sniffing with him or fed up that he kept sniffing and wouldn't stop.
Speaker 15: When they got this.
Speaker 4: Text from Christopher, they got paranoid because they thought the cops would find the cocaine and they would go to jail for it. So they showed the police Christopher's texts to save their own ass.
Speaker 3: The moral of the story. Is this a crime?
Speaker 4: Is a crime because we condemn it, And there are not a lot of crimes being condemned enough in our society, so folks don't even know they are crimes.
Speaker 3: Possession of cocaine isn't need a crime.
Speaker 4: And to text somebody like you left your wallet when it's a bag of cocaine lets me know that there are people walking amongst us who don't know that sniffing cocaine is actually a crime. And be I'm sure you left your laptop or something at somebody's house before right laptop? Yeah I could.
Speaker 3: I thought there's a laptop. Yes, what you thought?
Speaker 9: I was going to say, he left his cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like this, I said, John, kickstop. I heard you stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lauren, I'm sure you've left a wig or something on somebody's night stand, but a bag of cocaine. You wouldn't just text I left my cocaine on the nightstand. You could say, yo, I left my laptop over there. You could text that. You could text I left my wig over there, But to say, you know, you left your cocaine, that's not something you just say, Hey, I left that. I'm coming back to get it okay. But if I had left cocaine at somebody's house, I wouldn't text somebody and say hey, I left cocaine.
Speaker 3: At your house.
Speaker 4: I would just say, y, I just left something on coming back to get it. That's how we talk because we were raising an era where we knew we were committing crimes. We knew right from wrong, but we were trying to not get caught.
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 4: This generation don't know, don't show, or don't give a damn about being arrested for the blatant crimes they are committing.
Speaker 3: Please give Christopher Newton the biggest he hull.
Speaker 4: Make sure this man last name ed is Newton. I kept saying Newton, newsome all types of stuff.
Speaker 9: For the record, I think it's a worse crime to leave your wig somewhere than your cokaine.
Speaker 3: How many times have you done it?
Speaker 9: Never? I'm not else. No, Why would I just leave my way like I'm just leaving with the braids, like, yes.
Speaker 4: I can see you doing that, being so confident, never thinking you could just walk out the house without a wiggle.
Speaker 9: I mean, I am beautiful, thank you, But no, I would never leave my way just randomly. First of all, they cost a lot of money, like these are not cheap. Yes, to get a maid. Stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: I'm a dash like that. Trump is putting the tires on like China and stuff like that. How does that affect the way we.
Speaker 9: Were gonna build him up. We're gonna build up the closet. All the girls are gonna have, you know, I mean Fair has been sitting and wait and Mahogany is here. Now this is Mahogany brown. So we're gonna build up a few more girl leaves so that way I can rotate and I'll be good. No congratulations to me or the guy who got to cocaine back.
Speaker 3: No congratulations congratulations to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey to day. Now, when we come back, a little Duvall will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with Duvall. You know, he's on the wad the Ones comedy Tour, and we're gonna talk to him next. I is the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Law on the roastes here as well. We got a special guest in the building. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, little duvall.
Speaker 17: Yep, I ain't gonna be on here too long because I ain't got nothing you feeling, first of them feeling blessed Holly faces.
Speaker 3: Were not even that kind of show anymore. Like I don't know, y'all. Pause, pause, pause, I'll be thinking about a little duvall a lot, right.
Speaker 4: Why you got a pause that if it ain't gay, Because I know how you think automatically. Oh, yes, you fly a lot.
Speaker 1: And with everything that's been going on, with all these these airlines and airports, what's you're feeling when it comes to flying, Because you fly yourself.
Speaker 17: I feel like the same way y'all feel when y'all see a car accident. Y'all passed right back. That's how I feel about with the planes. I've been flying for a while now, so and you've been flying for a while, so you used to it. It's just now it's been on it's the main topic now, so y'all scared. So it's the same thing to me.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's funny those private flights like yours are the ones that usually crash the most more than anything.
Speaker 3: So commercial commercial flight.
Speaker 17: Maybe so, but it's all it's usually the pilot era. It's just like the car accident, it's usually the country driver.
Speaker 3: For the reason I bought that U because I was gonna be scared. You'd been scared a long time ago.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, I mean I was scared at first cause I was like, y'all, I ain't know no better then, and I had. I bought the first plane I can get, And as soon as I landed, that cut off. So to cut off it just cut off the engine cut off soon as I land that my first plane, as soon as I land cut off.
Speaker 3: At one day, you can't jump into it without the way I landed.
Speaker 15: So I'm alive, you know what I'm saying. But just my first plane that cut off.
Speaker 17: So I learned how I learned about planes and everything just by getting going in head first.
Speaker 15: So now I'm here to teach our own people.
Speaker 3: How many planes you don't have? Some I got three planes? Now what kind I got?
Speaker 17: Assessed a golden eagle, I got a barren beach craft, and I got a seaplane that you land on water.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think the best thing people can learn about doing all of that.
Speaker 4: Everything is subjective, like you know, whatever you want your life to be, and you live that life.
Speaker 3: If that's making you happy, that's it. Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. Man.
Speaker 15: That's I'm one of the few that was able to do what I wanted to do and be successful at it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: We created our own blueprint, especially me and me and him. As far as the content and all that, it was one of the first ones.
Speaker 3: It's true. It's true.
Speaker 17: You know what I'm saying. It's true. It wasn't nobody doing skits and all that. Besides, remember that skit we did in the mall with that boys singing and we just cut them off and it went vibe before they was calling the virne. We just do all types of skin, you know what I'm saying. So just to see how it evolved now.
Speaker 3: Dude, now the State of the Union. Yeah, we was the first podcast.
Speaker 4: I remember one time I was in New York from South Carolina and I text, Jee's been told me to come to the radio station, come here before I even got the job. And when I walked in, he said, man, this we kind of like Jack was that. He said, Man, my boss been watching you and the Waldhood, State of the Union all day.
Speaker 17: So just to see how content and all that evolved. Now it's beautiful. It's a whole lane that wasn't there for stand up, you know what I'm saying. Like now we call comedians just people that do social content. When I first came up, they used to hate on all this. So that's why I called myself to I'm really one of the real the oldest young.
Speaker 9: You were way younger.
Speaker 3: You thought I was way younger.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought you were probably like forty forty one.
Speaker 3: I'm forty eight. I'll be forty eight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: I mean that's because I've been around so long. You've been seeing me in its consistency. That's why I try to teach these young cod be there and it's not all that stuff cool, but just staying there it and staying consistent, You're gonna be right here.
Speaker 15: I'm giving proof if you watch me, I'm the blueprint.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to one more question with the planes. Okay, did the does the wind change it all? Because the series right.
Speaker 17: When the West, what's the scariest part recently, that's the scariest part. It is like you could control everything else, but that win and that the weather you never know. So that's really what I pay attention to everything. If I see that red up there on it on my app I ain't flying after the red. Mean, that's real west, real bad weather. It's you got green yellow than red. I fly in the green because that's just rain yellow. I ain't flying yell is still you're gonna be bumping and jumping in And actually I haven't had way more turbulence and big planes in my plane because I don't fly in sir, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: But but for the most part, it ain't that.
Speaker 3: Bad because the win stronger than it used to be when we was growing.
Speaker 17: Up there, and it's safer. It's way more room out up there. That ain't finn running. I ain't finna run into nothing because and like you know how you seen like what them planes collided.
Speaker 15: You can see it. You can see them planes, and you got the air traffic, air traffic control.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying. The helicopters should have seen a big ass plane.
Speaker 17: I think he just got so used to it, Like you get, you get comfortable after a while, so you just you just be flying and you normalize it and then you forget.
Speaker 9: I was told that that's a normal route that helicopter takes, even though that was a training that is like very normal.
Speaker 17: Same thing with Kobd with the helicopter. I think he did that route so much he used to it. Like saying, if I'm flying in the rain, I'm used to flying in the rain, so if something happened, it'd be surprising to me too, you know what I'm saying. So it's it's just like anything around, just like your car. Just we gonna get used to it, just like depths. We got used to it after a while, and it's normal. I don't you fly, Yeah, I used to car crash. There's way more con crashes out there. It's normal. You just it's new to us, just like everything.
Speaker 9: Do you fly the planes, is what you're saying.
Speaker 15: I got a pilot, I got a power on the sound of it, but but he can't fly.
Speaker 3: I can't fly. I just don't fly that much.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 9: I heard you rank the emergencies, and I'm like a just an able body passenger doesn't know the colors of the emergency. I used to be a flight attendant, so when I heard you rank the colors I'm like, wait, not so you do fly the plane?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know what I'm doing. Okay, I know what I'm doing excellent.
Speaker 17: And the main reason I do this, it's just because I learned that people don't listen, they follow, So when you do something, they follow. I'm living proof that I have to y'all see on social media they followed me, especially with it's traveling and all that.
Speaker 15: So when you understand that, you just do to help us as a community. And that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Whatever I do, I look at it and I'll be like, what do.
Speaker 15: We need in the game. We need more pilots, we need more flying, We need them to understand.
Speaker 17: So what's the best way to do it? Become that you are what you see, so you see me. It makes like we having this conversation. He's been calling me since he still ain't got a plane yet. I don't know, but he don't fly enough, so he probably don't need it. But if you fly enough, you probably want.
Speaker 9: Have you ever had a landing emergency? And if so, like what Rank.
Speaker 17: I told you about emergency almost crashed. He always carried one time like it was one night man the whole instrument. Paldow went out. That's where all the stuff at it went out. And once that go out, you ain't got no communication or nothing. We couldn't talk to the air nothing. And not only that, the window froze up like like refrigerated. So we just flying like in an ice can, just floating, just flying Jesus and just flying and fly you by yourself.
Speaker 3: Me and the pilot, me and my polot. We just flying.
Speaker 17: And they was in there too, sleep though they didn't know what was going on. They were back in the back sleep. So we flying and flying. So he was like, she would turn around. Now, I know we up north and it's colder, and you know you can on the on the wings, you can get the wings get frozen, and that's how you start.
Speaker 19: So he was like, she would turned around. So in my mind, I'm like, we should keep going down south.
Speaker 17: It's warm, it's warmer, but it was the middle of the night, so it ain't gonna get warmer no time soon. But I'm like, we get lower, and so we got lower. The only thing we had was the compass. It went by the com and kept going low and called on the regular phone. Got to where we can get on reception low enough till we could talk on the regular phone and then we landed. And then once we landed the next day, that's when COVID. That's when we found out COVID died.
Speaker 3: It was the same night.
Speaker 17: It was the same night, you know what I'm saying. So that was my That was one of my my scariest moments. I had a couple of scared moment, but that was the scary one.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, this might be it when you told me, but what was you thinking when you when you were in that moment, I.
Speaker 15: Was like, damn, this time'n go.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just like this.
Speaker 9: You can't describe.
Speaker 17: I almost had near death experiences a couple of times, especally when I.
Speaker 3: Got hit by that causes.
Speaker 17: I don't get scared in those type of positions cause I understand we're gonna die. But at the same time, I just I kind of knew I wasn't I wasn't tripping, you know what I'm saying. I wasn't tripping, But my pilot was tripping more than me, you know what I'm saying. He hugged me, was crying and everything.
Speaker 9: But oh, I mean, it's literally like when you're in that situation. It's nothing you can do, like, what are you gonna do? Jump off the plane.
Speaker 3: At that point, we got more Little Duval when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning, everybody, your stej Envy, Jess, hilarious, Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club, Lola Roaster filling in for Jess. We're still kicking it with Little Duval music. Okay, you had a couple of records, a couple of gold records.
Speaker 15: Do it?
Speaker 3: I still do.
Speaker 15: I put out music all the time. I put out music for the ecosystem.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 15: If I feel something that need to be doing, I throw it out.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 15: I do it for the love and for the people. That's what my stuff is.
Speaker 9: Best life is my mom's song.
Speaker 15: Best life is everybody's song. Yeah, it's just you as admitted when you get old.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well so she was when this is going not to make this stark, it's a good moment, when my mom's going to throw a cancer battle. She would play that song all the time she was having a bad day and it would like lift for she loves as God and ludicris move get out the way.
Speaker 17: It's God Man the music that song that was a blessing used used from God through me.
Speaker 15: It ain't got nothing to do with me. It's all lessen.
Speaker 17: Just to see how it's changed people and still changing people and still affect powerful.
Speaker 3: Talking about the Kolier story, wh kool aid was passive and you played.
Speaker 6: It for him?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah when he died, Like right before he died, he had you know, they had the thing in his mouth and he was about to pull it out, like he was about to pull it out, like, don't do that in front of me, but he I was like, you want me to play something? He want me to play Lovely Day and Smile. And after I played Smile, he pulled it out and I walked out.
Speaker 3: Wow damn.
Speaker 9: Well okay what oh you were talking about being the first to do a lot of stuff sexy Red. I know you was bringing her outside a long time ago, and know people bring this up. Charlotte mentioned it a lot of times too, that you would have wanted the first to be like pushing her and like you were booking her for some of the days that you do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 9: Now looking at like right now today when you see everything you be feeling, like I told you like how you just be.
Speaker 3: Proud of that.
Speaker 15: She ain't the first one.
Speaker 3: I do it all the time.
Speaker 17: I don't take credit for like that because I feel like that's what we're supposed to do. But that's why I say I'm the oldest young because people used to look at me like that. They used to say, he too ghetto, he too hood. But I know, like I could see it. So when I saw her, I was like, nah, she got it. And that's why I was like and people was like, man, don't bring her to Duvall. That's like she is duval Day and she came there and rocked it and it's just to see and it ain't me. She did it all herself, So I mean she deserves everything she got, like seeing her do it. Even if she fell off tomorrow, she still won.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 17: She came to douve All Day, and we do do all Day. We're doing Duvall Day this year too, So y'all make y'all coming yea July eleven, that's when we make it. It's official. July eleven, Duvall Day. Make sure y'all go watch the contract. That's a move with me and Gabrielle Dennis that's that's like one of the first comedy romantic comedies about threesomes.
Speaker 15: What it's a romantic comedy about threess?
Speaker 3: How do you have a romantic comedy about.
Speaker 15: Three Watch it and you'll see it. It's all black. You can also watch it on whatever bootleg you know, like whatever five stick.
Speaker 4: You got, souse the July eleventh, duvall days right, listen ninety three point three to beat Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: What's happening? What we're doing? We out there? Broke mam, y'all there? That's Saturday. Yeah, yeah, Saturday. Are we coming to that? July eleventh, Jacksonville.
Speaker 17: Make sure y'all come to the Wheel of Ones too. We lit out there. This is the second second tour, the second season.
Speaker 3: I promise you question out retreat. That's what I say. You got all the women out there.
Speaker 15: Let's move on to the next door. It's a good time.
Speaker 9: You talked about the DEI well, first of all, for me, I feel like when things happen, I want to go to see what you tweet about because you have a take, but you make it funny. But if you read through the funny, you really have a STARp take on things.
Speaker 6: Do you do that purposely?
Speaker 15: Pay attention to me.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, do you do that purposely?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 17: Is that like the you know, I used to do it purpose Now I'm programmed thing to doing. It's just natural, you know what I'm saying. It's like you program yourself to be good, you naturally be good. And that's what I do with my tweets. So anything you see me do, I don't put that much thall in because I put all in it early on in my crystal. It's just second nature to me.
Speaker 3: That's one thing on IG you just can't stand on one person that you just can't stand on.
Speaker 15: I can't stand people that complain. That's my pet pe.
Speaker 17: People complain, laying and that's all I see people complaining about stuff that they can't control.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying. That's my pet peeve and life and everything.
Speaker 19: But he said the person though, who's the person? I ain't got no person person things that's gonna work with me. We ain't gonna have no type with no type of click baking this interview.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't never do that. We don't be trying.
Speaker 15: Because we don't be knowing it. Don't go click bathing three weeks later. We did not think that was gonna rip.
Speaker 9: What's your issue with sexy backs? What's your issue with sexy backs?
Speaker 15: He got it, he said sexy back.
Speaker 9: You said, a woman with a sexy back is dangerous, and you give an example of a sexy back.
Speaker 15: So how is that the issue? That's a blessing in a good way.
Speaker 9: I took it like what day.
Speaker 17: That's where you're problem. You're taking it the wrong way. That's the problem with social media. Y'all interpreted how y'all want to interpret?
Speaker 9: Well, you only reading it.
Speaker 17: See I said, how say the tweet again? Say this tweet again.
Speaker 9: A woman with a sexy back is dangerous?
Speaker 15: And you explain how you took that.
Speaker 9: Dangerous?
Speaker 3: Like we dangerous. That's why we gotta be dangerous. So you saw that.
Speaker 17: But then if you go to my Instagram, I got a thousand women showing me they sexy back.
Speaker 9: I ain't see.
Speaker 17: That's the problem y'all take it and running just that's that's that's the main thing that I get problems with. Most of the people that find offenses something they took the wrong way. That's really I know what I'm saying. Even taking it, you didn't take that as offensive, but you took it the wrong way.
Speaker 9: I did drop it in the group chat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he meant dangerous in a good way. Get you caught up. Wasn't talking about you.
Speaker 15: You know how many tweets I done got like that that women that got offended by just from that?
Speaker 9: What else?
Speaker 15: I ain't from the.
Speaker 3: City the big back women want you to show them from love to do it.
Speaker 9: You're supposed to a white back. No, that wasn't a white back. That was like a white but or something. You was like, no, man should come home to this.
Speaker 3: Nah, Yeah, I don't like No, that's.
Speaker 15: I I just showed the.
Speaker 9: You can't tell what Yeah did the butt starts here?
Speaker 15: That's how you know some boys nobody should come home.
Speaker 9: You would be coming at you, like in real life, people running up on You're like, yo, why are you like?
Speaker 15: No, just be on social media? That is nobody coming up. I told it on here. Let's leave it alone. Yeah, man, God is good.
Speaker 3: You didn't want to be a one to one question D.
Speaker 15: I would before D. I've been supporting people that are still coming up.
Speaker 9: When you shot black, you're not worried about.
Speaker 5: All of us.
Speaker 3: I shot for people that are still trying to come up.
Speaker 17: It ain't got to be black if you if you're trying to come up, and you still like everybody can't make it like the regular route.
Speaker 3: You got me.
Speaker 4: You posted that the d I blackout happened and it was easy because you don't buy nothing nowhere. All y'all invested in boycott and companies that have removed it.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 15: I didn't say. All that don't sound like read.
Speaker 17: I'm like, you can't find a tweet wise head and all that.
Speaker 3: What you say because you don't buy an anyway.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm risk broke.
Speaker 3: I don't I buy what I want to buy.
Speaker 17: I buy, I spend, but I don't spend like how people just spend on random stuff.
Speaker 1: So you appreciate you for joining us, brother and gentlemen. He left without getting in trouble. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Warning everybody in Steen j and Jean Jesselarius Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the mess with Lola Rosa.
Speaker 15: World while mass.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club, the coaches with Lauren Lauren Rosa and I got the mess. They talk to me.
Speaker 9: Okay, y'all get excited. New couple alerts, it's your problem. Allegedly, who's the new couple, So Tianna Taylor and Aaron Pierre, it's moved fossa have broke the Internet. So yesterday's Siana Taylor posted a photo of her and Arper from Oscar's Night and the caption says, Oscar Night in black and white, no gray area with a white heart. The song that she put to the photos is Sizza take You Down. And it's just a swipe through. They look amazing. They're they're in black and white and the photos are in black and white and they look amazing. Now there's no like real PDA in this photo. But there's another photo there's like a group photo from Oscar Night as well, where they're with like a bunch of other people and he's holding her. Now the people are saying that this is her confirming that they have been dating. I had heard a while back. I actually tweeted February second and my tripping or Tiana Taylor and Air Pierre is MOFASA matching at the fifteen percent Pledge event together. That was like I think that was during Grammy weekend because I'm like, when did they start being hanging out and being friends? So people are taking us it's her announcing that, you know, this is her booth thing and that they are official. So shout out to Tianna Taylor in aarpr it's moved FASA.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations to them. Salute to Tianna Taylor. Yes, happy would you say last week about it?
Speaker 4: Envy?
Speaker 9: He's fine?
Speaker 3: No, yes, you did what you say.
Speaker 4: I just said he has ears. Yeah, that's a wild thing to notice on the man for no reason, just randomly.
Speaker 3: You was here, right lord? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, I wasn't even talking about how fine Aaron was and then he just jumps out there, yeah he's got ears.
Speaker 3: Like wow, it was a longer conversation. But it wasn't a long conversation. That's all.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: Need to be gay so bad.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you what you said. He was thinking about them handlebars. What rar you want to that's what you.
Speaker 9: Want is happening? You coming to see as a woman right now?
Speaker 3: Yo, stop telling you we're just bonding. He is blushing. You see, I'm not blushing. Were just bonded?
Speaker 14: Guy?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well here it's gonna be so awkward.
Speaker 4: It's not yes, because I'm gonna play it back all those things you said about it.
Speaker 3: You make it it okay, We'll continue.
Speaker 9: Why because you were set over there, know what's going on? Not you engaging the full sit down? Can you please let me know what's going on? Because I'm being left out in the dark. Is that what's happening? Got you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: Alright now? And other couple news, Ashanti a shanty and Nelly, So you know, Ashanti has just been a shanty and Nelly have just been glowing and having a good time. New couple alert, but they have been. But Ashanti has been on a pressure lately because she is promoting a new It's like a shower movie that she's acting in. And she stopped by Tammar Hall and she was talking about the engagement. We didn't really know too much about how it happened and all that stuff because they kept thinking so private. But she opened up the Tamar Hall about the engagement. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 23: I had kind of a feeling and I was like, I wonder if this is you know, I wonder if he's.
Speaker 9: Thinking about you know. So it was out there, but it wasn't like a pressure thing. It wasn't you know.
Speaker 23: But when he did it, I had on like his T shirt and like boxers and like I was in the bed, you know what I mean. It was so it was so not cute hair in the bud, you know what I mean. But it was us, you know, we were home.
Speaker 9: In Saint Louis. My jaw hit the floor. I was just like, you know, I couldn't believe it. He was like, well, are you gonna answer? He literally said, well, yes or no.
Speaker 13: But it was.
Speaker 23: It was magical. It was beautiful and I think everything happens in God's divine time.
Speaker 3: You know that is true?
Speaker 4: So beautiful and man, if I can give you one piece of advice, make all the engagement special, like jump out the window with the engagement, because that is a.
Speaker 3: Story for her to tell for the rest of her life, for the rest of her life.
Speaker 9: Into the homegirls of the you know, going to be engaged woman, Please make sure the nails are done. Always tell my friends that, like, just make sure that my nalls are how I want them, and y'all know how I want them. But she was also what said, you plan you talk about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fact that you put yourself in the friend like, not the person who might No, no.
Speaker 9: No, that's what I told my friends, Like, I know how I want my nails for my engagement because you take pictures of the hand. Make sure that when he comes to you and tells you he's doing it. I have that specific Neil, So you want you you want the man to come to your friends. He's gonna talk to my friends and my family.
Speaker 3: I get it. But yeah, I wouldn't go to the friends. Usually the man goes to the dance. But you know what, but my dad too, Yeah, that's usually.
Speaker 12: Dad.
Speaker 3: You don't go to the friends.
Speaker 5: Dad.
Speaker 9: Anyway, Wait from my dad alone, I'm gonna throw this bull at you.
Speaker 3: What you got one? That was strike three? All right? This period? Okay?
Speaker 9: Now, what I wanted to get to was. Ashanti was also on Angie Martinez last week and this interview was amazing. Njie Martinez does in real life. She said, down with a shance and Ashanti for the first time talked about everything that has happened with God in his past and let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 6: You don't really see this coming, you know what I mean, Like it really just came.
Speaker 9: Out of nowhere.
Speaker 23: You know, did you think you'd have the opportunity where you could maybe have some like something cordial. I really wanted it to happen, you know, because I'm like, yo, like, like I said, we made history together. You know that is infinite, Like we're talking about my son. My son is gonna know that we made these records together, you know what I mean. And I'm sad that the last few years we weren't seeing eye eye. What I do know is that I tried. You know, I do know that I extended the olive branch, and I do know that again, I tried to just I just wanted.
Speaker 6: Things to be cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And and listening to that, I'm like, oh wow, Like I didn't know that she had extended that olive branch. So you know, I think we were talking about this when he passed away, wondering like, you know, what conversations might have or might not have been had, so that she did know she tried. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She just person and the fact that she tried to reach out. She's grown and she was probably like I moved on. I have a family, I have a husband. Let's let's squash this we're bringing so much music together. That's pretty big because he said nasty things about it when he was, you know, win alive.
Speaker 4: And also too, when you say, when you say f somebody, you better make sure that bridge is completely burnt, because you know, while that person is alive, if y'all not rocking with each other, when that person passes, you got to keep that same image, right, you know, for for the most part.
Speaker 3: So you better make sure that.
Speaker 4: These people that you're not dealing with no more, these people that you're cutting off, you really don't want no dealings with them, and life or death. Yeah, you gonna have a lot of regrets when that person passed when you realize y'all just beefing over something petty and something stupid and slue to the icon Angie Martinez, make sure y'all subscribe to the Subscribe to the In Real Life podcast.
Speaker 3: Man, some of the best conversations you're gonna get anywhere.
Speaker 9: Kicking your behind, say subscribe, subscribe.
Speaker 3: There's no.
Speaker 9: Lace front with I would never say that because that's not what we get into over here.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, all right, girls, all right, that was the mess for laws Lauren.
Speaker 9: But but but his eyebrows. This is his whole fit. Everything this pisses me. I'm really about to you.
Speaker 3: Like the way you walk away, Look the way you dressed, none of that. Just say say that at least you know good skin when you see it.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, I'm not correct. We come back and thank you for the compliment. We got the People's choice mixed. Don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning wake. If you're like into the breakfast club envy, just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast Club Lawla Roast is here as well. We got to salute Mike absolute Duval for joining us.
Speaker 4: May salut to Mike Epsen, the good brother little Duval for pulling up. Make sure you go check out them that We then ones tour. Okay, when it comes to a city near you. They just left New York.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to Detroit, Yeah, Carolinas, the Virginia. Yeah, I think I might catch him in Columbia, South Carolina, the eight O three. But yeah, man, go support my guys.
Speaker 3: Man. This is their second year maybe doing this tour, second to third year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lot to the good brother Blake young promoter out there, man putting together this good ass comedy tour for us, for us to watch, So make sure you support.
Speaker 3: It when it comes to your city. All right, when we come back here.
Speaker 4: Listen, I want to tell everybody too. Man, speaking of supporting something when it comes to your city. The third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival is happening Saturday, April twenty six at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, Georgia. You know we sold out the first two years. We're gonna sell out again this year, so make sure you go get your tickets. It's hosted by Mandy Be and Weezy from Decisions Decisions. The Trap Nerds podcast will be there for all the gamers. Good Mom's Bad Choices podcast is gonna be there. Neked Sports with Carrie Champion is gonna be there. The R and B Money Podcast with Tanking, Jy Valentine and Sarah Jakes Roberts with the Woman Evolved podcast will be there as well, So make sure you go get your tickets. Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. We got the Black Effect Marketplace, we got the food truck Court. Got to Pitch Your Podcast Booth presented by Nissan My Man Louis v is providing the soundtrack. It's a Great Time, Saturday, April twenty sixth, Atlanta, Georgia. Go get your tickets right now at Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: All right now when we come back. You got the positive notice the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is EJ MV Jess Hilary, Charlamage the God we are the Breakfast Club law La Rosa is here and Charlomanne.
Speaker 3: You got a positive note.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do have a positive note, man, And this is something that I live by. It's a quote that I love. The content of your character is your choice day by day. What you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. Shut up, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: You don'na finish for y'all.
Speaker 3: Done.