Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone Frameday Mornings on the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Pete Akins. I'm the general manager here restaurant, and I was looking for our anniversary girl, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: How's it going. So I'm the general manager of the restaurant and I was looking through our reservation books the other day and I saw that you and your husband have booked a private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're very excited. We kind of thought we'd go all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is amazing and I am so excited to spend the evening with you guys.
Speaker 1: Well oh oh, you mean it's sort of like the concierge, if you will, to make sure this is going well.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I love love. And when I saw in the reservation book that you guys had reserved the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary, I cleared my schedule so I will also be the Oh what a beautiful thing it is. Twenty five years that's great.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry, yeah, a private room, right, you're not gonna time.
Speaker 2: Nobody else will be able to bug us and I hope it's okay. But I did take the liberty of hiring some entertainment for the evening, and I've got some special things planned.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry. We didn't ask for any special things plan. We just wanted the room, private room, wonderful meal. Yes, what do you mean other things plan?
Speaker 2: We'll get all that done. And do you like jello?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry? What noe?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, because I have a Jello mold being made. It says twenty five years. That's for the middle of the table. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: No, we did not order a Jello mold.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's for free. It's just to be just just a little decoration for you guys. Some you can take home with you if you want. Nothing travels like jello. And also, I want to run by the bands for you. I want to run them by see which one you'd want me to book or all three?
Speaker 1: Didn't we didn't book a band. I don't want you talking about I know.
Speaker 2: I saw that you didn't book a band when you booked the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary, and I was like, well, we need to get a band in there. This is a big deal. So I've got a couple options. They are already ready to go. I can book all three.
Speaker 1: We don't want you selling me on a band, okay, we just want the private room, the nice meal. You can cancel the jello mome okay, okay, and we don't want you there.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you I'm not trying to upsell you. This is my treat. So one of the guys.
Speaker 1: We don't want it.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: We don't want it.
Speaker 2: We haven't heard of Tommy the Piper. No, I want you to picture this. Okay, you guys are all dressed up, it's your twenty five year wedding anniversary. You walk into our private room and you're serenaded by Tommy the Piper. He's the city's best bagpiper. I want a clip on his music there. It's pretty impressive, is it.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand? Okay, we don't want a big paper, we don't want you hummering over us. Okay, we just want a nice, wonderful private night, but just us. And we don't want any of his other crap. Why do you not understand that?
Speaker 2: What about the kazoo band? Because I've got those guys so too, that's the second for their music. It's very peaceful. They do all kinds of things. This is them doing that. Okay, the star wars.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're done. No, no, we're done. Candle the reservation. Cancel the reservation. If you're not going to listen to me when I'm telling you something, I'm not coming to your restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I run one more? Because I figure you know, if you don't like those.
Speaker 1: Do you your head in the baby like, what the hell is wng of you? Cancel the reservation?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't do that, though, what do you? You can't exactly because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband. Jack set you up. It's a joke. He said that you guys are celebrating your twenty fifth wedding anniversary and booked like a fancy private dinner and he wanted to mess with you. Oh my god, happy anniversary. You sure, I got a banjo player ready to go to if you want. Oh, Jack, wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks