Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. On the Jubile Show, Marissa is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her husband, Lenny of five years, might be cheating on hers. So let's see if we can help her out. Marissa, what's going on? Why do you think Lenny's cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Well, the thing is, there's just never been any real problems in our relationship. He's always been really loyal and supportive. So I've cut this pit in my stomach and it's just just terrifying me. So I was getting ready for work and I was looking for my watch, and I was going through all the dresser drawers looking for it and looking, and I found some blue pills under my husband sucks. Okay, it was a new pack and there was one missing.
Speaker 3: Are those the only kind of pills that could be blue?
Speaker 2: They were those? And I don't recall, you know, having any fun together with him when he took up bluepill or even having bluepills. So I just don't know who he's having fun with.
Speaker 1: Have you all been intimate like recently, maybe he took it without your knowledge? Not?
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a really busy week, so no, like for a week. I mean, we have date nights every Thursday, and and you know we were intimate last Thursday, That's right, Yeah, last Thursday. And we're enjoying each other. So you know why why this? So you know, I asked him about the pills and he he said that his friend gave it to him with one already missing, and he never touched them, he said, and he just stuck them in the drawer. And I really really want to believe him, but you know, now that thought is in my mind and I just I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I gotta know for sure is he doing anything else? I mean, the blue pills is definitely learning and that would send me into a spiral too. But I'm just wondering if you happened to notice anything else that maybe a little off.
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't, but you know, I don't know. I just I can't get it out of my head.
Speaker 3: So he has never used those pills with you before, like ever, like years ago?
Speaker 2: No, No, does he?
Speaker 1: Okay, And it's.
Speaker 2: Something we would have talked about, and it's just with such a shock to find them and to find one missing like this is something we would have definitely talked about. And I just I just feel like there's something going on and I can't. I just can't. I can't sleep, I can't.
Speaker 1: So the last time you guys were together, did he have problems in that department?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, everything was fine, and everything's always been fine. You know, I just don't know why he felt like he would need a blue pill.
Speaker 3: Don't people take those two for like, I mean, some people them, but then others some don't. They just take them kind of recreationally for like a little attack.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's only when you're doing that stuff though.
Speaker 3: Well, right, but like you can still perform without it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's just like an extra. Can it's an extra?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yes, doing that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what the performance performance enhancing drug? Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, it is that.
Speaker 2: But oh my gosh, I just need your help.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we will try to help you out. I'm sorry in this situation, but hopefully it's there's some sort of good explanation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll do the usual and we'll call up and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, we'll play a song, come back and get your tatche cheater. Next, it's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 4: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Today's to Catch a Cheater. Marissa is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Lenny of five years, might be cheating. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that there are rewards card members at and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, to see if he sends those to his wife, Marissa or to somebody else. But before we do that, Marisa, why don't you kind of catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was looking for my watch, and I was, you know, taking your doors trying to find it, and I found some of the little blue pills under his socks in the bedroom, and there was one missing, and we never talked about it or anything, and I just really think he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully HeSE not. Are you ready for us to call him? Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, is this Lenny's a rewards card member at speaking Lenny. Please do not hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually just calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Want to die win.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one rewards card one of our rewards members, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want to anybody they want from our floral department. We do deliver now. Kind of way to get the word out and also always say thank you to you for being such a valued customer. You just won thirty six Longstein red roses, a box of chocolates and a card to be delivered anywhere that you want, to anybody that you want. It's eight three hundred and twelve dollars value. Actually, so congratulations wow.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, just our way.
Speaker 1: Of saying thank you very much for shopping.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to. I can get that information in just a matter of minute's over the phone. I could take it down right now, I can set up time to call you back.
Speaker 4: Can send it to, uh Marissa.
Speaker 1: Marissa, okay, and Marissa and is there a last name on that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Just put uh like Marissa my wife. Be from your husky bind? Okay, from your what husky bind?
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm a bit bigger of a guy. So she called me her husky band.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute, okay, all right, from the husky band okay.
Speaker 4: Also like I love you on there? So okay?
Speaker 1: How long you have been together? Just amount of curiosity? I love love?
Speaker 4: Uh, just a little over five years now?
Speaker 1: Coming up on that seven year itch? What you know, the seven year itch for me? It happened in three years?
Speaker 4: What's Oh?
Speaker 1: You know it's where you've been with someone for a while and you start looking around others, you know, and.
Speaker 4: You not failing that yet. But has it been seven years? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You never never think about you know, I'm sorry if this is just a little too personal, but you know, I'm going through some stuff. You ever think about stepping outside of the marriaginal.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: No? What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'll just say I'm asking for my own personal reasons here, just wondering if ever just guid a guy.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: All right, Well then I have to tell you that this is not the grocery store at all. My name is Jubal and host a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 3: Hi. I'm Nina, also from the Jubil Show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he husky. Your wife Marissa is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hi, Oh my god, what's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, we do a segment on the show where if you think somebody might be being unfaithful, we see if they are based on who they send flowers to. So your wife thought you might be cheating on her, and want to see who you would send flowers to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm faithful. Well, you know, I saw those blue pills in your software and I just couldn't get out on my head and I just.
Speaker 5: Had sure they have I told you those were Brian, Like, when we have I ever needed those blue pills?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on you, but you said they were for a friend. You didn't say it they were Brian? Like? Why why Brian? Why do you? Why do you have Brian's pills, sweetie.
Speaker 7: I mean, I really don't want to discuss this on the radio, but you know, since it's.
Speaker 4: Here now, uh.
Speaker 6: You know, Brian has been having some troubles at home and I've kind of been covering for him because you know, Brian and I have been friends since high school. He's my best friend. I'll do anything for him. But you know, he has been cheating on Jen.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you know that's what I've been getting the vibe from. I thought it was you. I mean, I'm, I am so many mixed feelings like I'm.
Speaker 7: I did not mean to, like, you know, try and hide anything from you or anything like this.
Speaker 4: I was literally just covering from Brian, and.
Speaker 7: It likes me to think who were thinking I was cheating on you?
Speaker 4: You know that's not true. I love you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm sweetie, thank you. I love you too. I love you too. But oh my gosh, that explains that weird vibe I was getting because oh my gosh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm sorry about answering your question all weird. It's just I feel uncomfortable about this whole situation, so I just I don't don't know what to do oh and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're qu caught in the middle. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Should we call it Jen?
Speaker 4: No? Please?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I think Brian's going to have to talk to Jen. But I'm sorry that you're having discovered for him. Sweet I know that must be really, really hard.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't want this on you either. I don't like, you know, worrying about Jen and Brian.
Speaker 7: So I was trying to keep it on the d L for you really because I know you know how much you like Jen.
Speaker 4: Then this is going to bother you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, oh man, I'm just I'm so grateful that you're honest, and I'm so thrilled that you wanted to.
Speaker 4: Send the flowers to me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Sweetie, I love you. I'm relieved.
Speaker 4: Are we still getting flowers?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: But you.
Speaker 1: Have your buddies blue pills. You're good.
Speaker 4: Once again.
Speaker 5: I do not need, I mean
Speaker 1: Kid the Jubile shows to catch a cheater.