Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Y'all? This is another episode of the Beatdown podcast. Welcome and I am your host, Senior writer for the Washington Commanders, Zach Selby. It's been a minute since we got to speak, and a lot of things that have happened over the last week. Not all of them have been ideal for the Commanders. They started off losing by one point to the Pittsburgh Steels twenty eighth to twenty seven, had a short week, came back on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles, and despite a valiant effort, they did lose twenty six to eighteen. They are now second place in the NFC East. They are seventh seed in the playoffs. Big turnaround from what they were at just a couple of weeks ago. The good thing is they have plenty of time to get back on track here, starting with a home matchup against the Dallas Cowboys, who are going through a little bit of an injury reddle season here with Dak Prescott on season ending, I are Michael Parsons is back, but he is he was unhealthy for most of that time. Their offensive line is banged up, their defense is not playing as well as has in the past. Uh so everything points to it being a prime bounce back opportunity for the commanders, but they still have to execute. They still have to come up with their own solutions to their problems. And how are they going to do that? Well, that is exactly what we're going to be talking about today. And with me, we have two more guests. We have more of this Slenarist who comes back to us. You can find them on the Spanish broadcast for us every Sunday, and Linelle Willingham, who you can find on one of six seven the fan guys, how are we doing this? Lovely Thursday morning?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up now? How you doing? Brother? I'm just.
Speaker 2: This is exciting. Yeah, I'm excited for another game. Excited to hear it. Another boy says, call this weekend.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'm hoping so too. Man.
Speaker 4: We've been, uh, we've been, We've been I guess off for the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can turn it back around.
Speaker 3: And and hey, what better way to turn things back around and get back on it and then a matchup against an nc NFC East rival with the Dallas Cowboys. Everyone listening, they know the spield of another deal. I will be asking these two fellows three questions on offense, one a defense, one more of a general question about the matchup with the Cowboys. There will be points that will be given out at the end of each round. And since I, as always am the host, is placed upon my heavy shoulders to the burden of picking a winner, and that's just the way it is. But again, you should not put too much stock into who wins or who loses. In my opinion, you should be more focused on these guys objective takes on the game because they are some of the best of what they do. And with that being said, let's get to it, starting with I think we should really start with the Washington offense right because just you know, a couple months ago, they were riding high. They were performing at a historic pace number that we haven't seen, let alone from a rookie quarterback at all, you know, in NFL history, just blow people out. Electing right now, over the past two weeks, there has been a little bit of regression. I guess you could say some of that is because of the fact that, you know, maybe a regression to the mean. Jade Nan is maybe not performing as as historic of a pace as he was, because that would just be insane. The other thing is, like this team was playing against two really good defenses. The Pittsburgh was a phenomenal unit, very well coached. Philadelphia the same way they were playing out of their minds on Thursday night. But the fact of the matter is that the Commanders do still need to get back on track and get something closer to what they were performing at, you know, in weeks one through seven when they were really performing at a really high rate. And as I was saying, the Cowboys present a really good opportunity to do so. They're in the bottom third of most, if not all, defensive metrics that matter in several ways. So Leno, we'll start with you here, and what do you think is the best way for Washington's offense to just give back on track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I think it was some easy solution, they wouldn't be struggling right now.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: I think it clearly is something that is going to take time.
Speaker 1: And as you.
Speaker 2: Mentioned, I think we're sole reactionary as a as a fan base of the media corpse, especially with this year's offense, because the first nine weeks, as you mentioned, they came out like gang Busters, and it for if we're being realistic and looking at it objectively. They scored twenty seven points against Pensbursh Steelers, which for my money right now is the best offense in the National recuse the best defense in the National Football League.
Speaker 3: And hey, look, the Ravens didn't do that either. The Ravens did not really good offense.
Speaker 1: So that's what That's.
Speaker 2: What Pittsburgh, you know, designed themselves to do, is to stop mobile quarterbacks. Because they have to see Lamar Jackson twice the year, and he's got one win against the Steelers in his career to this point. They do a really good job of bottling him up. I think they did a really nice job bottling Jayden up, but Washington left some opportunities out on the field in that game against Pittsburgh. The real offensive concern, I would say, came in the game against Philadelphia. Jayden Daniels got sped up. They were dropping seven guys in the coverage muddy and the picture post snap, and you saw this offense take a step back. But in both of those games, the big issue and the number one thing in my opinion, was their inability to stay ahead of the change Washington's been one of the best third down teams in the NFL the last two weeks. They're eight for twenty six on third down, and a lot of that has to do with the lack of running efficiency. So I think it's a couple of different things. But I guess the running game. Getting the running game back going and getting positive yards off first and second down, to me, it would really help kickstart things. And I guess open up Cliff Cliff Kingsbury's full menu plays so we can be a little bit more versatile trying to attack defenses. But all in all, I think they got to get back to running the football effectively.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's really something that has been missing. You know, that is not their fault, right, Like, I mean, the offensive line is banged up, and then b Rob has been was out, you know for the Giants game and the Steelers game. I feel like, you know, if if b Rob had played, I feel like they would have they maybe may maybe could have won that game because I think you really see how efficient this offense is when they're running the football. But Mores as well, we'll kick it over to you and we'll as see the same question. But also like kind of maybe focus a little more on Jayden here, because I think that's something that people, a lot of people have focused on, right. I mean, over the last two games, he's completed six fifty nine percent of his passes, which not not as not as efficient as he has been over the past, you know, previous few weeks or so. So what do you what do you think is is there a secret sauce to getting the Commanders offense back on track with with Jaden or is it just a matter of, as they've been saying, you know, the amount of practice reps of getting back into a rhythm and timing. Is Is it as simple as that?
Speaker 4: I think, first of all, don't panic, Washington Commanders fans.
Speaker 1: You can't panic.
Speaker 4: It's two losses against two great teams, two great defense says in the league, like Linnelle said that you're talking about perhaps the best defense in the NFL when we're talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers, and you still put up points. But one of the things that we have to get back on track is the fact that this team needs to run the ball better.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: We haven't seen that the past two the past two games, and perhaps that's because of the reasons just mentioned.
Speaker 1: You're playing two great defenses.
Speaker 4: Those are great learning lessons for this young Washington Commander's team.
Speaker 1: If Washington is running.
Speaker 4: The ball, well, that's going to open the playbook. It's going to open lanes for a guy like Jayden Daniels. He hasn't been able to do that in the last two games. Perhaps is the fact that he wasn't truly one hundred percent after that shot he took to the grips. Perhaps, I mean, I know we're not going to get all that information from coach or from the coaching staff. You don't want to panic. You don't want to put out panic to the fan base or to the team itself.
Speaker 1: But Jaden says he's ready to go.
Speaker 4: I think this meaning bye week, has helped the team in general to get back on track.
Speaker 1: Now when we're talking.
Speaker 4: About the running game, because I know Lanell mentioned that, we have to mention the fact that you have to take advantage against Dallas Cowboys team that ranked second to the last in the NFL against the run, allowing one hundred and fifty one yards per game, and I believe that's one of the keys. We also have to mention the fact that this is a team that's allowing over twenty nine points per game among second two worst and secondary. Because if we're just going to focus on the running game, we also have to talk about the secondary because this is a team that's allowing seven yards per play.
Speaker 1: You have to exploit those weaknesses.
Speaker 4: I believe you have the tools the weapons to do so. If you're able to establish that running game, that means Jaden Daniels will have options that we'd optioned to either pass or run, and I think.
Speaker 1: That will be the difference.
Speaker 4: So I think this is a perfect game to recalibrate the offense to make sure we get back on track. And if those if those key components are put into place, I think the commander is gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: And both of you have really have brought up the running game, and I think that that really is so key, you know, because it's not just Brian Robinson, it's not just Jayden, and it's also Austin Echlizer, is Jeryman Nichols like this. This This this running attack has really like I think it allows them to to open up so many other opportunities for them, whether it's play action, whether it's you know, just getting Jayden, you know, in more of a rhythm in terms of just getting down and distance stuff. But Linnelle coming back over to you, like specifically the running game the offensive line like this this bye way, this mini buy has. It seems like it's really helped that unit in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Dan Quinn even said all the all the offensive linemen are full participants, which is so key right now. Brandon Coleman was on the Angel forty. It's a full participant. You know, Tyler battis center, he he was out there, Uh, Nick al Gretti, you know Sam cos and they were all out there. So how big is it going to be for this running game which is going to be as a Dallas Stevens as boy as I said, that was a lot of the second most rushing yards per game. How big is going to be able to get all of those guys back?
Speaker 2: Helly, Yeah, I thought it was huge that, you know, Dkey said they all practicing full. There was a little bit of clarity needed in my opinion on who the actual starters are. I know, Cornelius Lucas has started some games too, and his injury status.
Speaker 1: Has kind of been up in the air.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to see when we get to Friday who's officially up and active for the game. But I think the offensive line the past two games has gotten baptized, is the best way that I can describe it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The combination of injuries and then going up against two of the best defensive fronts in the NFL has caused this group to have some issues. Pittsburgh sent five or more rushers nineteen times in their game on Sunday. That was the most that they had done that all season, and they caught some confusion up front. You all know Tyler Biad's responsible for a lot of the line shifts up front, and from a communications standpoint, I think you know he struggled to identify fronts against Philadelphia and against Pittsburgh because they do so much to try to confuse you up part, and saw free rushers in both of those games. I think for a full week of practice this week, a full week to get back to your normal schedule, hopefully the communication improves.
Speaker 1: The interior three.
Speaker 2: Between biadash Ala, Grady, and Cosmy we've been strong this year for the last two games. Going up against Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter, and Cam Hayward. They really struggled, but those are three of the best interior guys in the league. The tackle spot is what I'm really looking at going into this game, knowing Michael Parsons and his ability to ruin a football game. Brandy Coleman and Andrew Wiley have also been banged up, both dealing with shoulder injuries. For Coleman, you know, the last two weeks going up against you know, TJ. Wadd and Nolan Smith and Bryce up he struggled a little bit. I want to see him bounce. But the other key too is guys. It's not just the five guys up front against Philly. They're dropping seven guys in the coverage, so you want to have as many guys with on the route as possible. One thing that's helped watching this past protection they're leaving in back and tight ends the chip more than any team in the NFL. And when you've got seven guys in coverage and you're leaving guys in the chip, there's not a lot of options for the quarterbacks. So we'll see what the protection plan.
Speaker 1: Is this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm interested to see what what Brandon Coleman does against against Michael Parsons, because yeah, as you mean, like t J. Wadd and all those of the guys like they're they're really really solid players. Mike Parsons is one of the best defensive players in the league right now period and has been over the last you know, however long he's been in the league. Like, so it's gonna be quite the challenge for him and in Cornelius Lucas. But Moys is real quick, you know, kind of a little bit of a Tandy topic change here, you know, both you know, you know, Lales brought it up and DQ brought it up on Mondays press conference and on Wednesday's press conference about how important it is to get a full week of practice, and you see, you know, like the timing and rhythm maybe maybe not as sharp as it could have been. You mentioned things like, you know, the Louke McCaffrey miss against the Steelers. There were a co misses, you know, with Noel Brown against the Eagles. So, I mean, how big do you think this full week of practice is.
Speaker 1: Going to be. I think it's huge.
Speaker 4: Before I even answer that question, I just wanted to add another point to the last one. You have to get guys like Terry McCloy and Volff. If you have a guy of that caliber with two.
Speaker 1: Receptions, it's not going to be enough. And if you're facing.
Speaker 4: A defense that it's allowing seven or more yards per play, you need to involve one of your best playmakers, one who's at the top of the charge when.
Speaker 1: We're talking about contested catches in the NFL. Therefore, that's just another weapon to add.
Speaker 4: Now to answer you a question about the week with the practice, I believe so it's huge because you're talking about a rookie quarterback that doesn't have that NFL experience. He guess he's a former Heisman Trophy winner and at the collegiate level. But to have all the reps, all the experience possible on the practice field is gonna be crucial.
Speaker 1: And when you have your.
Speaker 4: Best guy out of out of the loop because he's still recovering from a possible injury or you're just trying to protect them, it's gonna limit the fact that you can't do as much as you want now that they've had this, you know.
Speaker 1: Many by week to recover. I believe it's gonna be crucial.
Speaker 4: We should see some adjustments and the best version of Jaden Daniels. Social media is a monster when it comes to criticizing and knocking players out. But I believe, and I feel strongly that he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: He's gonna bounce back.
Speaker 4: And this weekend days he's had to prepare for the next game are gonna be crucial for Jade and Daniels to lead this team moving forward.
Speaker 3: Jayden said it best. You can't replace practice reps in this league. It's so important. Yeah, and we'll see where they go from here, but we're gonna we're gonna move on to the next question before that score date. Both of you guys are tied forward to four battling it out here like the Commanders and Colwis will be on Sundays. Let's switch over to the Commander's defense here. And the Cowboys have committed twenty turnovers this season, tied for the most in the league. Cooper Rush is leading the offense right now, and there's been some upson downs. See Lamb is still great, but you know they have Rico Daddles out there running back, probably not the same caliber as Tony Poler was. Azekiel Ellen is out there, but he is definitely not what he was early in his career. So Mores says, we'll stick with you here, and what can the Commanders do to force Dallas to make these make these mistakes and create more opportunities for their offense, Because it seems like the Cowboys. If you wait long enough for this Cowboys offense, they are going to provide you with these opportunities to get the ball back.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna have to take advantage. They have to put a pressure on Cooper Rush.
Speaker 4: It's only his ninth career starting in the NFL, and although he had a decent showing back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: You have to take advantage. This is not the starter.
Speaker 4: He's not in the lead quarterback in the league, and you have to put the pressure on him just the way the same way the Houston Texans did in the last game. They were able to sack them five times, force them to fumble once. I believe that he also had an interception. He wasn't able to put the ball in Cee Lamp's hands. So you're facing a quarterback that's not your typical starter.
Speaker 1: And although he did beat.
Speaker 4: The Commanders, because that usually comes up a couple of seasons to go. This is a different commander's team. You have the weapons on defense to put pressure on him.
Speaker 1: Sack them.
Speaker 4: And I know guys like Dante Fowler Junior are going to be hungry to put hands on a quarterback he knows very well.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Drans Armstrong.
Speaker 4: It's a perfect opportunity for the Washington Commanders defense to shine and have a great game. For me, those are the keys if you want an unstable or these stable these cowboys offense.
Speaker 1: Put the pressure on Cooper Russian.
Speaker 4: The results are going to eventually show up because this is a team that normally implodes during the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean I was watching film on them yesterday and he just it seemed like the longer the drive was you just like you knew it was coming, there's gonna be some sort of interceptions, some sort of fumble, some sort of mistake that was going to get them off balance. It kind of reminds me of how the Giants I have played so far this year. It seems like the longer the drive, it's the more mistakes sort of happened. And Linelle, we'll go over to here with the same question. I mean, what do you think the commanders can do to force more of these turnovers and maybe even like those a little more on the secondary, because the secondary I think has been playing a lot better than people have predicted that they would, especially compared to what it was in Week one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still think, you know, despite what Dallas has offensively a quarterback, I still think they have weapons on the perimeter.
Speaker 1: Cee Lamb's one of the.
Speaker 2: Best receivers in football. Still, I think the Brandy Cooks has helped out a tremendous amount as well. I just think, like like you both mentioned, it's about getting pressure but also making that one dimension all although they don't have the premier names in the backfield that we're a customer to them have, and they still want to run the football first and foremost of you know, Washington had some struggles running the football. We saw the damn bus in that fourth quarter against Philly, you know, all being against a special back like sayquont Barkley. But that's my number one concern. Can you make Dallas one dimensional? And then if you're able to do that, your pastor I should be able to naturally take over. Dallas starts two rookies up front at center and at left tackle with Tyler Geiden and Cooper BB, should be an opportunity for a guy like Deron Payne and Dante Fallon to really take advantage of the young guys.
Speaker 3: And you know, I was really a big fan of both Guiden and Cooper BB, you know, heading into the draft process. They are really good young players. And you know, you bring up the rush to the rushing, the rushing offense for the Cowboys, and it's it definitely has not been you know, what they would want it to be. Right now. I think they only had three rushing touchdowns all year, uh with you know, executly getting two of their second to last in rushing yards per game eight and one points. But at the same time, they're looking at and looking at the Commanders defense, which is thirtieth in rushing yards allowed, and thinking, Okay, this is our opportunity to get back on track here with this. So moy says, will go over to you here and talks. You know, you mentioned you mentioned the pass rush I think is very important, But how did the Commanders they shore up this running defense that they have, because it really has been some like the deciding factor and especially in the fourth quarter. You know, Sakon Barkley against the eat with the Eagles and they even you know, you could even argue with the with the Steelers before that, like, what what do you think they can do to fix that part of their defense? Well, I think you're going to face a team that's struggling in the running game in the Dallas Cowboys. They ranked thirty first in the league. They're averaging just a little bit over three yards per game. Seek Elliott's is not the same guy we saw a couple of years ago. So I think those are key.
Speaker 4: Components for Scooper Rush to throw the ball he did over fifty times in that last match against the Easton Texans, and he had what if I'm not if I'm not wrong, he had a four turnover worthy plays. I think they're gonna show up once again against the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: And if you do that and you're able to capitalize.
Speaker 4: On these big plays, Washington is gonna get what they've been looking for all season, which is more turnovers and what we're asking here. So I believe that if you make them one dimensional, like you mentioned, and you force them to throw the ball over fifty times, the Commander is gonna have a big opportunity to capitalize in that secondary. The running game has not been a factor for the Cowboys. Therefore, I'm not that worried about what they can do. I think we have a solid defensive corps and I think they're they're gonna be forced to throw on the ball and that's where Washington's gonna have.
Speaker 1: To make the big place.
Speaker 3: And you know, to that point, Washington's fifth and path yards pass yards allowed this season and linnelle real quick before we move on to the final question here, we're gonna stick on that, on that secondary and talk about the rookie Mike Sandmerstill. He's been ask to do a lot for this team. He was at he covered AJ Brown and Devoud the Smith a lot. AJ Brown only had sixty five yards and no touchdowns. I mean, I think if you'd have if you'd have said before that game that AJ brownle will be hold lesson one hundred yards with no touchdowns, you would take that any day of the week. So what do you think about Samerstill and now how he's been able to perform this season.
Speaker 2: I think he's been special. If he brings in championship pedigree, a national champion for the University of Michigan, and he's only listed at five to ten, but for my money, he's the toughest player on this Commander's defense in terms of what he does in the run game, taking on offensive lineman, coming in, being physical in the run game, and then his ability to track the football and get his head around as a defensive back is such an important trait and the Southern you know, quite frankly, some of the other members of this Commander's secondary struggle with hell. Other secondary across the league struggle with this, and he's done a really good job with this as a rookie. Since he's moved to the outside, I personally think he's gotten comfortable there. I know there's conversation about him eventually going back inside. I'd be really hesitant to do that, just because it feels like he's starting to really create his identity as an outside corner. He's got good ball skills, and I think he just represents everything Washington wants.
Speaker 1: In the dB. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm very fascinated to see what they do with that secondary once Marshall Lattimore gets on the field, because you're right, he has been so good on the outside, and I get he's good on the inside. I think that's what they feel like his natural position is. But we'll see, we'll we'll see what they do either way. I think more more talented players on the field with the secondary, the better it's going to be. We're gonna move on to the final question. But before we get do that, guys. You guys are still tied, you know, so it's going to be coming out of the last question here, and that last question is going to be pretty key here. Everyone I think can objectively say they were they were pretty banged up heading into that the Mani bye week, especially off to line some of the positions as well. So Linelle, I'm gonna start with you for this final question. I want you to make your best case for what, like the most important player is for the team that they're going to be getting back healthier heading into this final stretch of the year.
Speaker 2: So the most important player as far as health goes, I would say Jaden Daniels. I look, I can continue. I'm not I believe that dan Quinn and the coaches as well as Jaden are being honest about he's he's healthy, He's healthy enough to not be on the injury report, but I do think it's one of those injuries that are going to linger throughout the year.
Speaker 1: I think we.
Speaker 2: Saw him struggle against Philadelphia because it was a short practice week, not as much time to get your body back to one hundred percent to go out and play. I think with this mini buy, it allows him to recover and hopefully you can see him regain some of that explosiveness. I give credit to Pittsburgh and Philly for, you know, how they able to contain him and be disciplined with their rush to keep it within the pocket. But it felt like to me just watching him, there was a reluctancy to take off and run, and I think, you know that may have to do with some of what he's feeling. I know they mentioned on the broadcast for Amazon Prime that you know he's going to be winsend time to time, and there's some discomfort with the torque of his upper body. Hopefully with some extra rest that goes away, and if he can get back to being the guy we saw the first nine weeks, there's a chance this team can run the table to finish out the season. But his health to me is so important and I know that the list, he's not on the injury report, but clearly to me there's something there that's fair.
Speaker 1: Definitely fair.
Speaker 3: So moys as well, we'll stick to you an them, well, they all kind of He took jayde and Daniels off the board here, But is there anybody got Brook the easy way out?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: He took the easy way out.
Speaker 3: Come on, son, So other than Jane Daniels, who do you think is the most important player the Commanders back healthier heading into the rest of the stretch.
Speaker 4: I just want to bring out a point to what Linelle said right now, because he was asked during the week regarding having his ribs wrapped and he answered that.
Speaker 1: You know, he did it because he wanted to stay warm.
Speaker 4: So I wonder how much all of this might have with the fact that he's playing under different conditions.
Speaker 1: Probably now I used to playing the cold.
Speaker 4: That game versus the Philadelphia Eagles was a pretty cold game. Therefore, he probably is still getting used to that type of weather in the East Coast. Not sure if that's the case. It's just an observation, so we're gonna have to wait and see. But for me, if you ask me what player might be a key, a key addition to Washington. If he comes back, I would say Javante Jean.
Speaker 1: Baptize just because we saw what he did.
Speaker 4: And if he does come back, he would be returning for the first time since we six when he faced the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 1: He's a guy that, prior to that injury, had fourteen tackles, one sack, one tackle for loss.
Speaker 4: And the most important thing of all that is the fact that he did that coming off the bench when he participated in thirty six percent of Washington's snaps, he was trending in the right direction, kind of showing us that he could be another key addition on defense.
Speaker 1: For the Commanders. And if he's able to come back, I think he.
Speaker 4: Would be He would be a great, great ad for this defense that needs all the help in the pass rush right now. And he did get he did get his twenty one day window activated, so he's not on the active roster yet, but it seems like, you know, he's a full participant on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: We'll see what he is for the rest of the week. But if he does come back, you right, he would add a lot more depth to past russ that has performed pretty well right now. I think they're tired for twelveth in sacks. But again, I think, you know, bring there's anything wrong with bringing more pressure. I feel like I should I should have a drum roll here for for the last for the last little bit here. But I think the winner I think has to be you Morses, because I think you're right, like putting pressure on these quarterbacks is going to be so important. And Javonte Jean Baptiste has been has been has you know, he was coming along really well and I think I think he's gonna assuming he does get healthy, he's active, I think he's going to be really really key.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: To add more depth here, it looks like Lenelle dropped off. But Morris is do you have any passing words of victory?
Speaker 1: He's a sore loser. He's mad. Now I think I don't want people to take that bad. I think he lost connection so he had to Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably oh good, good one in one for this season, So that's not bad at all. I think that it's going to be a good game for the Washington Commanders on Sunday. It's a good opportunity to bounce back to show the rest of the Division that we mean business is not a coincidence.
Speaker 1: This team of seven and four. Remember we have.
Speaker 4: To go back all the way to nineteen ninety six to kind of feel that way of having that type of winning record and the fact that we're here week twelve, seven and full record, it's a good, good feeling for Washington fans.
Speaker 3: And you know, to that point, I think people have to have to realize that, you know, while this is it's a tremendously successful, you know start for the Commanders. People did not really expect like this out of this team. They're performing at like a really good pace right now. They're seven and four. They could double their wind total with a win against the Cowboys three to one in the division, which which would be the first time since twenty twelve, which would just you know that that's a phenomenal start to the first year of Adam Piers and Dan Quinn leading this team. But we're gonna get off here now. This is the end of the show. Hopefully next time we're talking next week, we're gonna be talking about the Commander being eight and four heading into a matchup against the Tennessee Titans and then going into their bye week be sure to rate, review and subscribed anywhere you get your podcasts, and this has been the beatdown