Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Awaken Jake. Tearless season is back on and we have a special one today. We're talking football, not my messy jersey that I'm wearing, but man, we are a week away who from football games that matter? So hey, maybe you're gonna call it lamestream, but it's one of the best exercises of the year. I have a group chat that argues over this, I'd say four times a year. I'm a big Ryan Orcillo guy. I know he just did his his QB Tearless. Who does he do it with? I'm gonna have to look that guy's name up because I feel awful because it's actually him. Mike Floro Florio Florio, excuse me. We are joined by Justin Pennock, talking giants, talking football warehouse athletes, and I know you're you're juiced up to hear some football opinions that aren't Bobby Skinner and Chris Rose because you guys have been in the lab recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, football today has been fun over on football, where like we did a QB tier list and we were kind of basic with our tiers and just seeing how your brain here ten minutes before we started record I'm like, all right, Jake, give me, give me these six tiers on what your brain's like and how we're going to organize these people. And well, you said this is kind of chalk. It's not chalk.
Speaker 1: These categories are not chalk. Well, I think I've already thrown you off a little bit because I want to start off on a note that I think might lead to just a little bit of debate. Not that this is an episode of First Jake, but I for me, when I think of the NFL quarterback position, I think of Patrick Mahomes at the start. Yeah and panic. I made the first category, and I'll tell the people the tier list and we'll get it on the screen as well. You could play along at home. I have the first category, as does anyone deserve to be with Pat? And that's about our friend Patrick. The second one I labeled as could win MVP. Interesting to see where that cono leads. I put Joe Flacco. I don't think that's current Joe Flacco, but I wanted to label it as like a quarterback that you feel excited in a playoff game, Like hey, like you have that magic feeling of sports, Like I don't want to give too much away. I feel like Jared Goff could land there, Like there's a lot of Lions hope this season. He's put good seasons together that you know, if the Lions season goes as they're hoping, they're hitting the playoffs excited with Jared Goff. The next category I have labeled and Joe Flacco had that miracle run. People forget. No one's forgotten Joe. Everyone remembers and he's still playing football. People forget that was one won my fantasy league last year, not for me, but for another guy. Joe Flacco is the starting quarterback. That's insane. Anyways, The category below that, and it's currently a big divide, and if you've done tearless with us before, you know we may add a category if we need to, is that it's horrified in a playoff game. I think they're on the other side of the scale, whether you're talking maybe a Lions or a Browns roster that if you had this quarterback, you're more so living in fear of the first round exit than the like, wait, can we make a run? Below that, I have great backup QB again, interested to see how this sorts out right.
Speaker 2: Backup QB is a bit starting qbing.
Speaker 1: And at the bottom of this list. We currently have the category labeled bottom of this list. We didn't know how rude we want it to be. It's kind of not what we're about. Sometimes a name forms. Sometimes we see a group of guys and we're like, wait, these guys all former Wisconsin Badgers, Russ. I want to start at the top, and that starts with Patrick Mahomes, as I mentioned, and I'm interested to see because everyone knows the big I think everyone has a top fours right now that it's Mahomes, it's Josh Allen, it's Lamar. Who am I missing? Is it those three? And then everyone else is in discussion.
Speaker 2: Could those three?
Speaker 1: When you start talking Stroud and everyone else already hurts yeah, yeah, we'll get there, Okay. So I think there's a clear top three. I should say, you.
Speaker 2: Know Burrow, A lot of people love Burrow. That's probably your clear four right coming off the injury.
Speaker 1: I think with Burrow coming off injury, everyone wants to see it. It's supposedly a bit of a weird one too, right, Like it's a wrist injury that a lot of people haven't.
Speaker 2: I think he's fine, and he hasn't missed a single practice. This is the first time in his career that I believe that he hasn't missed a single practice during training camp, which we're already off to a much better start.
Speaker 1: Look at that two ways to skin a cat. People. You could look at Joe Burrow and say he's got a unique wrist injury. You could say this is the most training camp football he's played. Where it gets interesting to me, it's depending how wide of a scope you want to go, because could win m VP. I think all the guys we just mentioned everyone's heart would be open to that easily. Does anyone deserve to be with Pat? Is the feeling? For me? It's the feeling of there's two minutes left, you just punted away, your team is up four, and what do you think is going to happen when it's Mahomes You've prepared to lose? Like that's just it.
Speaker 2: There's one guy that I think undoubtedly deserves to be with them. Yeah, strashall, but I want to hear you. I want to hear your argument in that scenario where I understand the interceptions, I understand the recklessness, but in that scenario. We're talking about game on the line, right, I want Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes under center. And I don't think the divide is as dramatic as people like to maybe make. It seems Mahomes is there, Mahomes is number one, But does anyone deserve to be with Pat? Is the category and Josh Allen deserves to be with Pat.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, man. I guess okay, here's what I'll need you to talk me off him next, because Mahomes, I'm going back to that legendary Bills Chiefs playoff game that literally changed overtime rules and one of the best offensive football games ever played. I think you could say, and where Josh Allen is very different is his running is still ferocious. That you know, third and seven, you're nervous about what Mahomes can do, and his running and elusiveness obviously is still a massive The design stuff too, like Josh Allen is a tight end and he's still in his prime. That this scenario I laid out the full fear my team is about to lose four point lead Josh Allen on that third and five if the first read isn't there, he almost can run for it instantly, We're going the way you have to play defense at that point in the game. Josh Allen can can get the.
Speaker 2: Cole A designed run and it's not a it's not a bad call, but.
Speaker 1: I would guess this would lead to the next guy of Lamar Jackson. Right, does Lamar Jackson not have the same fear factor as Josh Allen?
Speaker 2: And I think it comes down to the playoffs. Lamar needs to prove in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: How we're talking Rannick baseball, we don't get to talk about stuff like that, like Clayton Kershaw starts fight, right, How can you talk about the best picture of our generation that way? And it's like, well, that's this is how we get measured, this is what we're trying to do. Okay, I think I can actually process that pretty good.
Speaker 2: I would view like I view if we're talking about elite QBS and how how we did not we actually did a tear maker football tonight on jam football two months ago. Elite good, decent, middling, and backup. So there is certainly the like that's more chalk and the categories aren't as unique as this I put Mahomes, We're a team. I put Mahomes, Alan Burrow, and Jackson all in the elite tier. But if we're talking about does anyone deserve to be with Pat? And four minutes left you're or two minutes left, you're down by four, right, nervous time. Lamar Jackson in the postseason has had these moments that it's it's not great. I think the team let him down last year. I think Odell kind of let him down at certain points last year. Is a Flowers getting that fifteen yard penalty when he has a big play let him down last year? But still Lamar has some bad throws on the postseason that he's got to shake off. So not there with Mahomes and Allen. Okay, I I don't know if I want to put anybody deserve Does anyone deserve to be with Pat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying because I I guess here's and this is an impossible question. And that's why I like having and you hear, is Josh Allen closer to Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson flash show Burrow?
Speaker 2: I think he's closer to Mahomes.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. Yeah, I do think you're right.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you this, true, I wanted to ask you this before we put anybody on a teer list. How much are you including or how much are we including in this teer list? And I think it's best practice to not like surrounding circumstances like the fact that Mahomes has had Hill Kelsey, Andy Reid Alan does not have that, So are it's something that you do. You you have to be cognizant of it when you're talking about a QB tier list of surrounding situation, of coaching talent, et cetera.
Speaker 1: It's the beauty of sports, right is that it it doesn't count, but it absolutely counts.
Speaker 2: But that's why I like how you boiled it down to game on the line. All right, that's our criteria.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing, and I that's where the teams are going to have to factor into this because you know, if, like I said with my Jared Goff example before, if Jared Goff went to the Washington football team, the New York Giants, a couple other.
Speaker 2: Teams, those old lines aren't the same.
Speaker 1: I don't think we would have as much belief in Jared Goff. But they have those coaches, they have those teammates that that's currently where they're at. That it's impossible to take it out of the equation, unfortunately, but it is a part of the equation. So if Mahomes and Allen are top dogs, I'm open to it. The tier below obviously starts with Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, so are we?
Speaker 1: Are we locking? Does anyone deserve to be a pet? Nothing's locked until the final second of the episode. So if you get cold feet about something, you are more than welcome to make one more adjustment. I want to talk about Burrow just a little bit more and see where where are you with Joe Burrow?
Speaker 2: I think the Bengals were winning Super Bowl this year. That's your Ye're in, I'm in. The Bengals were interesting, one of the hotter teams in the NFL. I think they went four and one before Burrow suffered that injury against the Ravens. I think they suffered it and the only loss that they had was to the Houston Texans on a last second field goal. But you had them beating really good teams like the forty nine ers. Some I think the Browns they beat as well in there, so some really good teams with some really good defenses, and they were going and Zach Taylor Burrow even had Callahan two at the times the offense Coordinarty and now the head coach of the Titans. They saw what they were doing towards the start of the season, and they adjusted. They got more explosive, they started throwing the ball even more. They trusted Joe Burrow and as soon as he was clear from that calf injury, like the second that he was lifted, there was no injury designation week five to week ten, they were going and I thought they were getting hot at the right time. And who knows where the Bengals would have went last year if Burrow did not get hurt. So I'm choosing them this year. Like, I'm not shocked if Burrow does win MVP this year. So could win MVP.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, it's a I'm gonna say, a sneaky big year for Joe Burr. Obviously, everyone knows where they're at with Joe Burrow. I think the more and more you dive into it, that LSU championship gets more and more impressive. What we've seen him do on the football field is insane that I think he can challenge Mahomes for the biggest fear factor.
Speaker 2: It has in the He's challenged Mahomes in the Pad, the big the big bad Chiefs. It's the Bengals have been the ones that have challenged them, right, and the Chiefs got better, and the Chiefs got better unfortunately for everybody else.
Speaker 1: Man Burrow. And it's tough with injuries and when you don't see a guy, but it's kind of it's again how the world works if Joe Burrow is back. I mean, I I think I think I like the pure nature of Joe Burrow at his best better than Josh Allen. But when you miss some time and Josh Allen you just know what you're gonna get, and he's gonna dog it. And I think there's times that he even leans on the run too too much, and Alan could can be reckless. That's where when Burrow, when Mahomes or even Burrow, I think at the end of that game, in that situation we talk about, you expect just precision. They're gonna get the ball to someone Kelsey, They're gonna get it to Chase. You don't know how, somehow you've schemed up everything to stop this and that's where it gets complicated with the coaches and Andy Reid and how good he is and Zach Taylor's earned a lot of respect in this league. I I don't know, you need to be reminded from Burrow and I think by week three we could all be reminded.
Speaker 2: And staying healthy, I mean that's why the factor. You know, if he had that year where you know, if he had that year where he's healthy last year, and even if they don't go on to win the Super Bowl, right, but we could easily have Joe Burrow up there with just deserves to be with Pat Mahomes. If he has that slow start to the season all right, and then we look at it be like, oh, the stupid calf injury, and then he just finishes it really strong like he was going to between weeks five to ten. I don't know, man, he needs to stay healthy and that offensive line when it gets to the postseason, because they like to spread it out. They like to only have those five man protections. Some of these other quarterbacks like six seven man protections, so it allows more time more downfield routes. They got to protect him up front when the pass rush is going to get amplified in the postseason, and that's what's going to define Joe Burrow basically how we've kind of viewed Joe Burrows. The run that they had, that these quarterbacks having the postseason, that's how we kind of define them.
Speaker 1: And where you are with Lamar.
Speaker 2: Last year was the year.
Speaker 1: Last year was the year. Yeah, you're doing that.
Speaker 2: Last year was the year because the Ravens had everything going for them defensively, they lost some key pieces on the offensive line. I mean, I'm I'm not an Odell lover. I guess you can call me an Odell hater if you had to put me, if you had to put me in a side, I don't want to. I don't want to say I hate any player, because I don't hate Ode Beckham junior. But for how I think a little overrated he is. I think he's properly rated now. But anyway, the Ravens lost him and they didn't necessarily replace him. So they have Zay Flowers and then Rashad Bateman, who former first round pick. Yeah whatever, they're getting Mark Andrews back, and yeah, you have some tight ends that can catch the ball, but you lost some key pieces on the offensive line. Merrick, Henry bro Mike McDonald is now the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, and they lost some key defensive players there too. So the Chiefs down year was last year. Even zeer where they had everything going for them was last year. I'm a little worried a little worried about Lamar Jackson and the surrounding cast this year. Okay, but they have Derreck Henry and they're gonna run the ball and they're gonna be good. But are they going to be as good as they were last year? Because Jake Warner. What they did last year, they kicked the crap out of teams above five hundred. That's what they did, right, Like usually you have we do this in all sports, your records against good teams, your records against bad teams. We're gonna do it with Dak Prescott. We're gonna do it with like teams, like the quarterback like Tua. It's why they're gonna be down in this tier list. They kicked the crap out of good teams and that's what defined the Ravens last year. They had to finish it and they didn't. But I love Lamar. I love Lamar, though man.
Speaker 1: I know you do. I love I was interested to see where your angle was gonna land, and I get it. You're there's something to a football season coming together that is tough to replicate if you're not Patrick Mahomes right here.
Speaker 2: And they like the Bills lean on Josh Allen so much and Josh Allen can do it. Yeah, I think Lamar Jackson can do it now too. But now they're in a bit of a different offense where Greg Roman's gone Greg Roman back with hardball out in LA. They're gonna run the damn ball. But Lamar Jackson were running a little bit more of a conventional drop back offense. We're running more with three wide receiver sets and less big full backs and two tight ends three tight ends, So this is more of your conventional drop back offense. Can Lamar handle that with even offensive line play going out? Because this will be the first time I think in a long time that the Ravens won't have a top ozero line.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the grit of it with the DraftKings sports book. Thank you to DraftKings for sponsoring this video. Whether you're cheering for here, al Mamada college football season is here, bet just five dollars on anything, and you get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. Go check it out. I mean they've got same game parlays. There are your spots to bet touchdowns. Anything you would want to bet on. DraftKings has it. Download the DraftKings sports we have Now new customers use pro code Bakers. We're gonna talk about a guy with that name in a second. Bakers. Bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instley. That's promo Code Bakers only at the Drafting Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: Okay gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in a resorting Kansas twenty one and over plus. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueince four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co. Slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: Could win MVP, I'm now realizing is like a dirty category. Dirty. I think there's more names here. I think you're right, but I think Lamar and Burrow are also a tier above a lot of the guys that I think I think are going to get mentioned. But I guess where would you start Stroud?
Speaker 2: Let's start with Stroud. I'd put him here and I oh there, That's where it gets toff Penne. That's where I'm half open to adding another. These four are on a different platform.
Speaker 1: They are. They just are, and that's the whole point of Tearless right they are.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if Jordan Love could win MVP this year, Jalen Hurts could win MVP like that.
Speaker 1: Jordan Love is honestly the name I saw that. I was like, wait, he could win MVP this year, But he should not be with Lamar and Burrow.
Speaker 2: He's one of the top could we just we just had a family few videos where he's one of the top five.
Speaker 1: Odds add jam football. Okay, so let's rename this. Let's do the Jackson and Burrow tier as could be with Pat Yeah, I like that could be with Pat which would then and then we're adding a roll below ad Robe below, and that will be can win MVP. And I still like this because as much as I've mentioned Jared Goff, I don't think Jared Goff can win the MVP this season, right. I mean the Lions would have to go fifteen and two. His numbers would have to stand with everyone they're going to run the ball. They're going to run the ball. That defense would have to be electric. I no offense to Jared Goff. I don't think he's in that category, but I think CJ. Stroud is. So let's list a couple names and then we'll talk to them, because I think Stroud everyone is pretty much in on Yep. Everyone just wants to see what year two looks like Stroud. We have already mentioned Jordan Love Yep. I think he deserves to be there. And like you mentioned, with the DraftKings lines around with that, who else Jalen Hurts. Jalen Hurts. I there's a couple of names that brought a weird, little creepy smile to my face that people on the YouTube just saw and we're probably like, what was that Jalen Hurts absolutely deserves to be on that line. Pivotal year for him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm if he takes another step down the Jalen Hurts crowd. I feel weird saying this around like Chris Rose and Bobby Skinner, because Bobby Skinner sometimes.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like, let this be a safe place for you.
Speaker 2: But I know you're gonna get it. Yeah. I think the Eagles have issues and it has nothing to do with the early down pass. Frequently they're they're running, they're running cover one, Cover two, cover creep, But.
Speaker 1: It's nothing to do with that. You think it's their quarterback and coach hate each other.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's issues with Big Dom like Big Dons coach. Now, Like I there's nothing that I could specifically measure, right, but there's just weird vibes because Jake, they were.
Speaker 1: Ten and one last year, yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: City was burning like it was, oh my god, I like, you have the most talented roster in in the league. Basically you're ten and one, and yeah, you can make some adjustments. I'm sure to play better. But then after that point, after they were ten and one, they really fell apart, and they really they became a bad football team and Hurts can't identify to pick up a bulitz. Their coordinators are really bad. So yeah, they got rid of the coordinators they brought. They bring in Vicvangio and they bring Kellen Moore and I love Vicvangiel, Lovevan and I even think Kellen Moore is going to play up to his talent and the Eagles have.
Speaker 1: Good Talentangio tier list. I don't know what it's about, but I like it.
Speaker 2: And man, I am more like there's they're so talented, they have a really good receive, they have a really good receiver trio. Now they just traded for Johan Dotts and why do the commanders do that? They need a slot receiver. I'm just worry they have issues. That's my talking point. It makes no sense. It's not analytical, it's not off of observation. It's just off of vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm where.
Speaker 2: They could fall apart. But he could also win mvping, which is a crazy swing.
Speaker 1: I believe in centers. I don't know how much you know about this Kelsey being out, Yeah, that's something huge. Lane Thomas Lane Johnson's incredible. He usually gets banged up at some point. So at some point this year, this Eagles O line that's been incredibly dominant will probably be without Kelsey and Thomas.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know who they have starting a guard right now?
Speaker 1: I mean, to me, it looks like McKay Beckton and Landon Dickerson.
Speaker 2: You you were you familiar with McKai Beckton at all? Remember him from the New York Jets. How big he is and he's a tackle and now the Eagles got him a guard. Fascinating.
Speaker 1: That being said, for me, I think I think the Eagles are going to be back. They should. I think the talent on that field and what went on last year do they got away from like running the ball and that's what opened everything up that I I think Jalen will be back. He impressed me a couple of years ago with how good his accuracy was, and I think they're gonna get back to basics a little bit. But keep that in the back of your brain that it could it could could just blow up. And I think that's the thing. Like CJ. Stroud, for what he did last year, we should be talking about him on tears up. But the problem is.
Speaker 2: I think Stroud is closer to that could be with Pat than Jalen Hurts's.
Speaker 1: Yes, but football often just doesn't work like that. Sports just often that if you just project CJ. Stroud get a little better this year, he's he's going to be incredible. It's gonna be insane, And there's a chance. There's also football, baseball, every sport fight back some time. They like, we haven't talked about Justin Herbert yet, and I think maybe that's where people are a little scared. Everyone thought Herbert at this point would be next. And it's not like it's over for Herbert, but no one's really hot on him this saar right.
Speaker 2: So let's so let's first of all, there's a guy that's sitting here that I don't feel like needn't have a long conversation on, but I want to just get him on this list. Rock Perty could win mv ping, Rock Purty could win mv P. But I do want to talk about Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: I want to put brock Purty up there because I he could easily be a better quarterback than Jalen Hurts, right right, I know we get hung up on brock Party's size, and I think people just don't like that he's got kind of a baby face like me sometimes, and he's obviously surrounded by riches, some people's favorite coach, number one running back. You can the best offensive, the tight end, all of it. Yeah, he's in the best offensive structure in the world. It's a great way to put it that. Yeah, he could outplay I think that whole row of quarterbacks in the right season.
Speaker 2: But do I think Brock Party is a better quarter than Here's the thing. Do I think Brock Party is a better quarterback than like a Jalen Hurts, Jordan Love CG. Shroud even throw Justin Herbert in the mix. No, But could he win M v P?
Speaker 1: Yes? Right, But I think the only thing I'd counter to that is that from what brock Purty has shown with what Houston has this year, do you not think if brock Purty was in Houston that he could he could put together a season?
Speaker 2: You could because you want to. Bobby Slowick was on that Wonder Boy twenty eleven Washington staff. All of them were in Shanahan, Lafloor, McVeigh, so they all come from like that same tree. So yes, I do think that Party would under under the similar circumstances of scheme and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean there's an argument that Jordan Love could be the most talent of this crew, but we've only seen it for half a season, for being.
Speaker 2: Honest, yeah, not even a whole half.
Speaker 1: And if we if you cannot believe in cjs not not, I don't want to say not believe in CJ. Stroud season. C J Stroud was awesome, insane. I think it's just believing that there could be regression. I think that's fair, which is fair. And if you're gonna believe in that for CJ. Stroud at all, for Jordan Love for half a season, there's potential for that. Who else do you think should be on this line?
Speaker 2: Could win m v P? Like I think that. I think Herbert is a fascinating discussion because I don't think he belongs and could win MVP. And I think I think skill wise, if we're basing this off of skill, he can win m v P. He is not winning an m v P under horrorball. They're gonna run the ball. They're gonna have a top five rushing this is what They're gonna have, top five rushing attack. They're gonna have a top they're gonna have a top five rushing attack. You're all talking about the side of your mouth volume, but efficiency. They may not have a top five rushing attack.
Speaker 1: They definitely won't because people are gonna know they're running right. But that's a little bit. And they also have no receivers. Know what I did say that about Lad McConkey and Josh Palmer. They are one of the most interesting teams. I was debating if I want to do teams with you or quarterbacks quarterbacks click, Yeah. The Chargers are such a great exercise between Harbaugh changing everywhere he's gone pretty much immediately. Herbert the first guy Harbaugh signed to his staff strength coach nice. They he looks at it like Michigan. He wants to run the ball and have big.
Speaker 2: It in San fran too, and does it everywhere he goes, does it everywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: It is funny, you know. I was also just listening to some fantasy podcast as I've been entered in some drafts and we have one week from today, right Captain Morgan Playmakers League. It was it was funny to hear, uh, you know, one guy was like, I think he was saying he likes Josh Palmer, and he was like, you know, Keen and all is gone mhm. And he got me good because this is how people are talking about the Chargers. He's like, they're talking about them like their navy, like they're running an option, like they're gonna pass, but they have seven they're gonna pass.
Speaker 2: And Justin Herbert is is by far the most talented and best quarterback that Horrorball has ever.
Speaker 1: Had to work, right right, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I am guilty of it.
Speaker 1: I love Herbert. I think he currently doesn't land on this line. I do think he lands on the Joe Flacco line that if they get to the postseason, you so people would be about it. I'm glad. I'm glad Goff's already living there. We've done that, Herbert the universe.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel yucky, though. I feel yucky putting Jared Goff and Justin Herbert on the same QB tier together. Though I feel yucky.
Speaker 1: I understand why, but also why the golf stuff's gotten out of control. He's done it with two franchises. Yes, there's been talent around him, and like they everyone was looking at him like a god at the time, and he did swap him out for Stafford and they won. So that's like an all time dunk. But now Jared Goff is playing really well for what was one of the NFL's jokes of a franchise, right, the Lions. People love them. Dan Campbell was looked at as a goof. Yeah, people were comparing him to Joe Judge. I get it that Herbert is the QB out of a lab and I think Herbert's going to be on a higher spot next season, and I'm excited for that. But for what Golf has done, I don't know. We just need to for me. Okay, there's a lot of baseball people that tune into this. At a certain point, you got to get the outs. As a pitcher. Yeah, you can have all the arm talent you could do it, at a certain point you gotta get outs. Jar Golf's getting outs there.
Speaker 2: Josh Reynolds drop away from beating the forty nine ers. That drop kind of sealed it for them.
Speaker 1: So not to be full circle. Is Josh Reynolds Navy, No, but I think he go to school. I think he's a weird one. He may be on your Broncos. Don't No, there will be very little Broncos talk today. Uh where Josh Reynolds go to school? Texas? Am I'm not sure what that is. I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 2: He is on your Broncos by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that'll be later in the Tierless. That was full circle, That'll be later in the Tierless. Who am I thinking of? I think there's another Josh or another Reynolds anyways.
Speaker 2: Anybody else and could win MVP. I have one? Would you beatable? I'd love me, Sir Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: You think he could win m v P. I don't think he can. Okay, I don't think at this point, but he could go on a run. Absolutely. I I think he's clear. I think where he's at age wise. I think the dynamics of that offense, I think everything involved.
Speaker 2: You'll see it is a little too recklessly.
Speaker 1: I think you'd love to have him in a postseason game. I think he won the Super Bowl with him and McVeigh and dude, if Cup and Nikua are healthy and out there.
Speaker 2: He did jerk in the postseason game, which was his roster isn't as good as the Lions, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think Matthew is there likes being called Matthew. I've heard that from my friend Trevor Sure. I don't know if anybody else could win an MVP. Hey, I've got a weird one for you, because sometimes m vps are about storylines. Yes, oh, Dak, Oh, where are you at with Dak? I have?
Speaker 2: Can I can? I just tell you what?
Speaker 1: Dak?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What tier? I have? Dak? And yeah, horrified at a playoff? Really?
Speaker 2: Now, I think that on a tier of quarterback, I put Dak Prescott on the same level as like a rock party. I put him in a very similar sentence as Jalen Hurts. But if we're going off of this tier, I am horrified off Dak Prescott in the playoff, Cain, because that's that's exactly why the Cowboys haven't extended him. At this point.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: We're playing this game of chicken, and it's dumb because they are going to extend him. But that's why they haven't extended him.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, and you may be right, and I want to talk through this. Prescott. No one calls him that, No, Dak Prescott, mister Prescott. I guess here's my argument for Joe Flacco with Goff, Herbert and Stafford going to run, Dak's gonna put up the stats. We've seen it now.
Speaker 2: Dak could also win MVP in a way.
Speaker 1: In a way he can, he can't, not expecting it in a way he can.
Speaker 2: Should have won it last year.
Speaker 1: And that's where I started this. I would like storylines like if Dak and the Cowboys are twelve and four and he has his stats from last year and no one else's We've done this song and dance before Jack. That's why. That's why he can't be up there. I do think he should be on the Joe Flacco line. That dude, with Dak's current resume, if he went on the Matthew Stafford run or the Joe Flacco run, like, that's the tier he deserves to be in.
Speaker 2: You're not horrified of him in a playoff game, though I am a little bit, so he belongs to the horror fight in a playoff game tier.
Speaker 1: Let's save Dak. Let's save him because I think name wise, he deserves to be on the Joe Flacco tier. But I want to see the rest. The only other one is I look down this. There was one that looked. I'm scared to ask you this, and that means you know, we're at a great part of this exercise. Where do you put Aaron Rodgers these days?
Speaker 2: I think you're going to run.
Speaker 1: He could go on to run, right, He's Aaron Rodgers. Yes, But even though in a way you would not want to see if you're the opposing team, you wouldn't want to see him in a playoff game.
Speaker 2: Because this is this is also where situation comes in where you have to remove. It is Roger with the Jets, with that pass rush, is just so scary. I'm gonna try and remove because Rogers does deserve some of the same criticism that a guy like Dak has got. He's kind of not been very good in the playoffs. I think Rogers are going to run.
Speaker 1: I think Rogers can go on to run. Let's put him in there, Let's put him on the Joe Flapper line. Yep, I'll do a final.
Speaker 2: You'm an old guy tier GoF Stafford, Rogers and then Herbert. You know, Herbert was born one day before me March tenth, nineteen ninety eight. I didn't know that you did. I just found that out to.
Speaker 1: That's always fun having here. I think my my recent athlete. I think Geo Orchello. Yeah yeah, he is he on your birth He's either on my birthday or he's a year younger than me. Let's see, I have Lewis Brinson's page up those that know. No, let's get her Shallow's birthday. All right, let's do the scared to start a playoff game. Geo or Schella, he's two years younger than me, so not perfect on same day though, same exact day. Nice, that's nice, nice, horrified in a playoff game, let's scratch one instantly that I don't even think we need to do it because everyone knows. I think it's Kirk Cousins. Yeah, sir, yep, and I I want to be complimentary to Kirk because I he puts up stats. I think I've drafted him in both my fantasy leagues I've done, which was unplanned, but I was just like Kirks when he plays against they're gonna play in the dome. They have talent. I'm I'm about it. But in a playoff game, especially now looking at the tier above him, I would much rather have those other four than Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you two AFC quarterbacks back to back, Okay, Tua and Trevor Lawrence. We're horrified in a playoff game?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Do you forget the Trevor Lawrence comeback, bro.
Speaker 2: Trevor Lawrence and Tua have very similar fourth quarter splits and everything like that.
Speaker 1: I've never been on the toa train, and he was making it sting a little bit. And it's funny how quickly that came back to earth in a way I was.
Speaker 2: I think I was on this show talking them up to to is good.
Speaker 1: The Miami Dolphins are a whole mental exercise we could have done, Nick. I would have loved to do an episode with you that is just Dolphins, Chargers and Jets, sure, because I think you could psychoanalyze those teams for days, for days, and maybe we will. I'm with you on Tua. I think especially after last year's playoff game, people forget how that team gave up.
Speaker 2: Just they just don't beat teams, right. The Dolphins just don't beat teams that are about five hundred. They don't, and those teams aren't playoff games. R Kirk Cousins, Primetime Stats. Trevor Lawrence, I'm with you. I mean, they got off to an eight and three start last year and then we got hurt. There was some wead luck Trevor Lawrence stuff that I'm very willing to like, Yes, a lot of drop balls. There was no quarter. It was like not even close, and like EPA lost on drop balls last year. A ton of touchdowns somebody made like a compilation of it, and it's like, yeah, that that stuff is real. And there were also really good Trevor Lawrence throws on those touchdowns too. So I do think Trevor Lawrence is going to be better this year. But Trevor Lawrence, there is areas in which he does need to get better under pressure physically and metaphorically, like actually under pressure, Trevor Lawrence needs to get better. And then in just those high pressure games, he also needs to get better in those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where again I keep pointing to my guy golf God. You know, Jared Goff's past two seasons twenty nine touchdowns, seven interceptions, thirty touchdowns, twelve interceptions.
Speaker 2: Fourth quarter splits are good too, if we're talking about, hey, two minutes on the line, four points down, If that's still the criteria, Goff's numbers in that situation are good.
Speaker 1: Too that I'm with you on Lawrence. I hope he climbs the list. I like him. I think he can ball out.
Speaker 2: He deserves it.
Speaker 1: And the Urban Meyer year, I still, oh yeah, I regard that as one of the rudest things done to a quarterback, probably besides what happened to Bryce Young last year. Okay, Trevor Lawrence, Let's see as I scroll this sheet. Joe Flacco, Sean Watson, Caleb Willie. I like, are we in that turn? Gino Gino?
Speaker 2: Gino?
Speaker 1: Gino is just as good as these guys. Mm hmm. I would be horrified to having a playoff game. I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's respectful to Geno Smith. But yes, like I I don't. I don't want to look at I don't want to look at Geno Smith to be like, I'm terrified to have you in a playoff game because I actually like Geno Smith.
Speaker 1: I think it's been really efficient. I think it's a dude that do you think he could go in the Joe Flacco do you think now? Do you think Gino could lead exactly? I think those I think those other four quarterbacks and Joe Flacco, Golf, Herbert Stafford Rogers. I think they could win a Super Bowl and go on that run. I don't think Gino can, and I like you know too, I think they kind of they sneaky ball out up there.
Speaker 2: I also I also I really love where the Seahawks are heading just as a team too. You know, Mike McDonald's you know, talked about him earlier defense scoring there for the Ravens. They really developed a lot of talent over the years with the Ravens. I mean that's and that's what that Seahawks defense has, like you wouldn't believe, Like Seaks defense has been bad, like really really bad. But they have names up and down and I think McDonald's gonna get him in a good spot. And then offensively, I love that Pete Carle. I kind of love that Peek Carol's not there anymore because if Gino Smith is good at throwing the ball, then let Gino Smith throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Let him throwing early downs. You have really good receivers.
Speaker 2: He's not that official jsn Lockett Metcalf like, let those guys work out of eleven personnel and and rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Nola Fant Yeah, still there I believe so like him. Part of the Russell Wilson good with the ball in his hands. Yeah, he was. Where does Kyler Murray go?
Speaker 2: It's a shame because that now we're getting to quarterbacks that I like, right, But I feel it's rude saying I'm horrified of you in a playoff game. Pe, You want to know what it is true? With Kyler Murray, we're a little bit. We're gonna put him there. There's gonna be a lot of quarterbacks that are gonna be in this in this category by the way, where I may even want to add another one.
Speaker 1: But I like Kyler. I really love Kyler.
Speaker 2: This year, Bobby Skinner's been calling the Arizona Cardinals of like a fantasy football team, like the fantasy football offense right where it's like they have Marv James Connor super efficient. They drafted Trede Benson. Trey was like top three in Yorks and run with tight ends last year. Even Michael Wilson and Greg Dortch, Nate Nate Tice is a big Greg Dortsch guy. With Greg, he's a big Dorch guy. Just sounds weird, Just doesn't sound like you should be a good football player with this named Dorsch sounds like if I'm calling you like something rude, Hey you Dorch, Like.
Speaker 1: It's a weird connection letters. If someone told you Dorsch was like an Austrian swear, he'd be like, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray is gonna have a good year. Kyler Murray is gonna have a very, very fun year. That defense may be bad, but Kyler we may be looking at the end of the year being like, Kyler Murray's back.
Speaker 1: I hope so he's electric when he's right. I hate to do this to a small guy. I don't think he can make it through a full season, like I think. I think that's fair of the people on this row. I think the concerns are less football and more like Kyler Murray could take a hit in the first quarter and we've seen him. You literally watch him and you're like, that's not the same that's not the same guy, like the lightning bug that almost does whatever he wants on a field, And then you'll watch him for a whole game and you'll be like, well, he's not right right now, he's small man. This will be a whole year. Though.
Speaker 2: We had an off season where we're not rehabbing, right, We're not worrying about that. Arvin Harrison and I think we finally have a franchise that we have the team over there where, you know what, they may not believe in him long term, but at least they're not in his ear being like you may not be here, you may not be here, we may move on for where I think there's a team that's confident in him. It's like, hey, you're under contract, you're here, man, let's rock and roll with you. So I'm really excited for what the Cardinals can do, and I'm even more excited to see what Kyler Murray could do because I think he is a I think he's an A. I think he's above average quarterback.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. He performs when he's like this list would be very different. In like one game do or die you need to win, Kyler would start climbing this list pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Had the prime of his career so far. With Cliff Kingsbury and DeAndre Hopkins running an out route. Watch the Commanders this year now that the Cliff Kingsbury's over there, Watch the Commanders this year with you know, Jaden Daniels and Terry McLaurin just running out routes to the sigdnline, throwing screens and then all right, we'll include the tight end every once in a while. That that's what that offense is going to be. It's what the offense was in Arizona, and I think Murray Hopkins and everybody made it look much better than it really was.
Speaker 1: So I'm not a big Kingsbury guy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not either.
Speaker 1: I think he's I used to get into Twitter fights on it, but I think he's gotten. He gets extra love in this life because he's a handsome guy.
Speaker 2: That's sure.
Speaker 1: So do you Mike Leach out coached him every step of the way and didn't get the same opportunities. Anyways, that's for another time. And I kind of like Cliff, so I'm rooting for maybe I'm part of it. I think we need to add a category quick before horrified in a playoff game or after excuse me, ad a row below. I think we just need to lump the young guys quick, because it's rude to call them great backup quarterbacks yet unless you want to put Caleb or Jaden or anyone on there.
Speaker 2: I almost wanted to put Caleb and could go on a run.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I'd be killed for that. It would be destroyed. I'm just not dude. You're a rookie until you're not. Bro That's fair, you know. I like that. I'm sorry, man, maybe that's it. You're a rookie till you're not. You're a rookie until you're not. Because I like Jayden, I don't love bo. But hey, c J. Stroud got lost in the mix. Last year. All the talk was about the other young quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Texas were supposed to have a top five pick again and he just bawled out.
Speaker 1: So all right, this is a lame cop out, but we also did need to start start moving in.
Speaker 2: I love Caleb though. I'm so excited for Caleb. You're in every day, every week. Every week there is going to be a throw and a play, even if they don't win. Caleb Williams is going to be very fun television every single week. And if you're a sports fan, Now, if you're a football fan that wants to critique things and pooh poo on that, then go ahead have your fun. But if you're a person that just likes being entertained by fun, athletes doing insane nuts so things. Caleb Williams is going to do that every single week. And I also am not convinced that. Like I get a little excited about Bonex, get a little excited you want or know what? Because I think I think as time has on, we're seeing Russell Wilson with the Steelers. I just named their starter, by the way, Yeah, and that may be nasty maybe nasty work. Like I don't think I don't think anybody won that job in Pittsburgh. I think they just all right, we have to give it to somebody, Right, And you saw how efficient Russ was last year, and that could have been in spite of Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: Right, I get it.
Speaker 2: How many sacks he takes b Nicks is bo Nicks is at least going to keep an offense on schedule and will not take them off schedule. Now, will they score a lot of points because they're not explosive? Probably not? But will they be a watch and maybe even a better watch? I would maybe say yes, because Sean Payton.
Speaker 1: I don't know everything. I think we're going to find out this year that Sean Bayton deserves a little bit more of a finger point than he's currently getting in the Ross situation in a bad way or in a bad way, Okay, again, I don't I think it could wind up looking very good. It could. I fully get that side of it. And he was all about bon Nix and who knows if that's just believe or maybe he sees something because he saw something and drew the whole thing, I get it. There were some weird play calls last year that for me that felt like Peyton, which was a reflection of Wilson but was also Peyton. You know what I'm saying that I just need to see that sort out there. There were there.
Speaker 2: I think we even have a conversations of is this the Denver Broncos or is this the Sean Payton football team?
Speaker 1: Well, people know where I stand on the on side kick?
Speaker 2: Had you off from there?
Speaker 1: Uh so, I think this is where you're gonna start having fun panic Okay, because you're a rookie until you're not. Caleb Williams, bo Nicks, Shad and Daniels, the three. Let's see that. Drake may obviously Drake, is there a QB here?
Speaker 2: He may not play.
Speaker 1: I think I'm putting Anthony Richards in there.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy. I put a five dollars bet on Anthony Richmond win MVP this year.
Speaker 1: Could hit.
Speaker 2: And I and I don't feel bad about losing.
Speaker 1: Could end up on a very different path. Man, I don't. I think he's gonna be good. But this tier, I guess kind of a rookie.
Speaker 2: Dude, because it's it's it's upside that I'm not banking on Anthony Richmond in terms of but you like Caleb's what I've seen for a very for their skill set exactly, but we haven't seen it yet. So rookie, So till you're not your rookie, till you're not. Richard just needs to say health and that's where we always find we're suffering two different injuries in the same game. Like we need to we need to not do that.
Speaker 1: There was someone else.
Speaker 2: We don't have Dak Prescott in a tier.
Speaker 1: Yet, no, and you know he's this is where we can go back. There was someone else that made me laugh about potentially putting him. I mean, unfortunately, like we don't need to put McCarthy or Panics on this list.
Speaker 2: I don't think so I'd like me to put them on that tier because that's where they'd go if we're placing them, I guess.
Speaker 1: But it would go. We'll see if we need it for the graphic. Even. Oh, the one I wanted to put in there as a gag that I kind of believe in is Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: I have him as a great backup.
Speaker 1: QB. You're probably right. I just thought that'd be funny if he's People have been on the Sam Donald hype train now for half a decade.
Speaker 2: I think I was watching a clip from ESPN Meta Times. Nay Tys was on that clip too, and maybe it was Charles McDonald. They were all talking about the Sam Donald where it's like, all right, well you know that not not even if it's the opposite of the saying that my father used to say, if a thousand out of boys and one, oh shit, what do you get remembered for? You get remembered for the for the obleep, And with Donald, it's kind of the opposite where people will look.
Speaker 1: At did you curse? Then bleep it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. I know. We're a Dan Patrick vehicle now, so I don't know what we're allowed to do, not though, but people love to look at Sam Donald's four three good plays that he has in the game and ignore the you know, the thirty other ones.
Speaker 1: That exist with you. Yeah, the only part that scares me about this year I am a Kevin O'Connell man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Yes, Edding Aaron Jones justin Jefferson like gues, Kevin O'Connell is going to elevate. It does elevate everything.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put him in the rookie category. That's making not Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: He's kind of the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: I think I'm I think I might overrule you on that one. It makes me laugh. Okay, how old Sam is? Sam?
Speaker 2: Is this like a rebirth of Sam Donald?
Speaker 1: Is that what it could be? Right? I mean, dude, this is the guy baptism Everyone that I know that respects footballer talks about football in a way I believe in. Everyone loves Sam Donald. If the find if there's a guy that's going to do by him, the guy that figures it out later in his career, everyone would put it on Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: I would personally put it on Josh Rosen.
Speaker 1: Stop it is, he's still in the league.
Speaker 2: We'll find his way back.
Speaker 1: Sam. Do you want to put Sam Donald and rookie till you're not. It's kind of like a this is a new beginning for it as a goof. But yes, I'm doing it because I believe in Kevin O'Connor. Like this is the final Donald season for me. If he doesn't do okay, yeah baker ish levels, he's on a one year deal, then it doesn't do it this year with Kevin O'Connell, the offense they have set up. Like I saw Josh Dobbs have good games last year. Yes, yes, like this is his last rookie season. Sorry to get emotional about that.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: There's still a lot qbs we have to go through, Jake. Yeah, I know. Let I think we got to start quick. Where would you put Baker horrified in a playoff game? Do we get past that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, I put Baker there? Do you want to burn off some great backup qbs?
Speaker 1: I would love if if Baker did have the run from Hell and him just like the basically like a Replacements movie with Baker Mayfield where he brings a team I want him to I would I don't know if it's this year, it's probably not. Nobody's really in on the bucks. If he could have a Mark Sanchez season where he's on a good team that goes to like the championship game.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not this Bucks team, That's not this But I will say I actually, even though Canalis is now the new coach of the Panthers and he technically got an upgrade, I actually like the fact that he moved on from Baker because they ran the ball on early downs and it didn't really work out for them. They get Cohen from LA so you have a McVey mind kind of coming in and being like, we're gonna do things a different way. So I'm excited for Baker, and I don't think the divide between the Bucks and the Falcons is as wide and dramatic as maybe people seem to make it.
Speaker 1: Let's shoot through some backups. I think I've I've got like five minutes, so I think we start right.
Speaker 2: So here can I I'll just a great back great backup quarterbacks Marcus Marriotta, Sure, Joe Flacco, Gardner minshew, yep, I'm putting Justin Fields. I'm putting Field and Russell Wilson a great backup. Heure, here's an argument for us for the bottom of the list.
Speaker 1: But I won't fight you right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, I am putting James Winston as a great backup quarterback and I'm going to stop there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, where's de Shaun Watson? Go dude?
Speaker 2: I want to put him bottom of the list. Yeah, yep, I'm putting in bottom the list. Let's do it because he has been that bad. Like, remove everything that's soundings, remove everything surrounding Toshan Watson. He has been that bad. I want to get the stats for one second. Do you wonder how much he's getting paid over the next four years? And the Browns can't do anything about it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a lot, and fully guaranteed they.
Speaker 2: Can't do anything about it. It's it's not coming up. But my guess is sixty two million dollars.
Speaker 1: He was five and one last year.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, sorry?
Speaker 1: Can Bryce Young be a rookie till he's not? Yes, yes, yes, yes, I was right.
Speaker 2: Sixty three point seven million dollars over the next one two, three, three years and they can't do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Bryce Young is a rookie till he's not. Should Deshaun Watson be great backup? Qv I mean Deshaun Watson and Russ Wilson, right, now, come on, what's the difference?
Speaker 2: Okay, but then who is the bottom?
Speaker 1: It's a good question. Where's Will Levis? He's a rookie till he's not.
Speaker 2: He is. He had a nice little sample last year, but I do want to put him in the rookie year now. I actually I'm very excited about Will love us. Okay, he's he's another one where like Sam Darnold, where I I like Will Levis more just because he's younger. So you know how people like ignore the bats off with Sam Dornop but like the good. It's the same thing with Will Levis. I pretend I do not see the bad, but the good is so fun where it's like throws off platform and both of our feet are off the ground and it's like mahomie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Derek Carr never got.
Speaker 2: Played, Derek Carr never got placed rookie. You see, you're starting to get it horrified somebody else You're closest situation horrified in a playoff. I think he's he's close to great. I think I think the Saints win like five games this year. I think they tumble. But I also don't think he's a great backup QBG. So that's why I want to put him on rookie too. You're not.
Speaker 1: I can't put a car and rookie till you're I know, I know Arnold, I can m h. I'll put him in great backup. Okay, because dude, if they are bad this year, I don't think anybody I think I believe in then he is like this is kind of it, like.
Speaker 2: Really, like really think about it. If you're listening to those it sounds outrighteous, but are you really gonna blink at it looking at the rest of these looking at the rest of these guys? So that leaves two quarterbacks left for me. Okay, uh, Dak Prescott and Daniel.
Speaker 1: John's Where are you putting Daniel.
Speaker 2: Rookie too?
Speaker 1: You're not? Ah, you found the escape valve. You can say what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: I people are acting like Daniel Jones's twenty twenty three season and him being JaMarcus Russell is the norm. It's not the norm. Daniel Jones is not the same quarterback as he was in twenty twenty three. But the main thing that I'm worried about heading into and heading into this year is is this confidence shot right, Like between the neck injuries, the acl there's whispers in his head. No matter how much you think an athlete can ignore it or not, there's whispers in his head being like, the Giants want to move on from you one year after giving you this massive forty million dollar contract a year, all that stuff. I'm worried that it could get to him and it could impact his confidence as a quarterback, even if he can make decent throws and do go stuff.
Speaker 1: So, Jake, you do it. I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I cannot put Daniel Jones where maybe he belongs on this list. You do it.
Speaker 1: There's a great backup QB argument there.
Speaker 2: Is, But I also I'd also don't want to act like Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: I can't. Daniel Jones is better than all of these he is.
Speaker 2: He better than Derek Carr, right, But he's better than Mariota Flacco, Minshew Wilson, Fields and Winston. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: So you do it. I'm gonna do you a favor because you've done me a favor being on this show. Yes, he's a rookie till he's not great.
Speaker 2: Another reborn player, Milik Neighbors reborn we have two capable tackles reborn and.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's put Let's put Deshaun up on great backup QBS. So we have the Steelers quarterbacks and the Browns quarterbacks on there.
Speaker 2: So who are you putting at the bottom of this list? I think we're just deleting it. We're deleting bottom of this list.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the idea of having one person at the bottom list.
Speaker 1: I know, but then it would have.
Speaker 2: Anti thing, which kind of isn't an I know. And but for some of the names.
Speaker 1: We just pop Zach Wilson down there. That scratching it. I don't I don't want to be He's saying all the right things in Broncos camp panic.
Speaker 2: Where are we putting dok Prescott? Can we put him in horrified in a playoff game of calling an episode?
Speaker 1: That would? I mean, I just elevated Daniel Jones. You don't think he could go on a run? Ever, you don't think he could go on a run.
Speaker 2: Till he shows me otherwise. But you want to know what for a you did me a favor? I think I have to I'll do you a favorite. Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott Joe Flacco could go on a run.
Speaker 1: All Right, the final tier list is done. Does anyone deserve to be with Pat? Mahomes and Allen could be with Pat? Jackson and Burrow can win m v P Stroud Love Hurts party that Joe Flacco can go on that playoff run. Your team dreams about golf. Herbert Stafford, Rogers, Prescott horrified in a playoff game. Cousins to uh, Trevor, Lawrence, Gino, Kyler, Murray, Baker, Mayfield, you're rookie till you're not. Caleb Williams, bo Nicks, Daniels, may Richardson, Donald Levis, Young and Jones. I'll put put Donald and Jones next to each other and a great backup quarterback Marriotta Flacco, Minshew Fields, Wilson, Winston Watson, and Derek Carr. Justin Pannick. Thank you very much for joining us. Make sure you guys check out everything that's going on jam football talking Giants. We got some streams summing up. We've got everything foosball this year, Football Today, Bibees talking about Uncle Dan Waken. Jake is a production of Dan Patrick Productions, John Boy Media and Workhouse Media. Long