Speaker 1: Okay, Jay, Yeah, certain fast, certain faster, certified fast, certain fast and certain faster, certain.
Speaker 2: Certain fasting, certain fas. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built different. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You'm outside, We're alive. It's fluid. That's when you stopped. Put that. We go back and we want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up with you?
Speaker 2: Boy? You're good? Yeah, you're ready for the You're ready for the Get on, boy.
Speaker 3: I could get eight three and three now, eighty three three?
Speaker 2: Damn say you get eight three and three now in the game.
Speaker 3: I scored all the points last couple of games.
Speaker 2: Damn eight turn oh three minutes on the bench in one what.
Speaker 3: Two threes, two free throws?
Speaker 4: No man?
Speaker 2: Walk and league? In what league district?
Speaker 3: Any league in the world.
Speaker 2: No I knew. Listen you, I asked you something. You didn't answer with the with the proper uh. That made me believe that. I ain't believe it.
Speaker 3: So I got any league in the world.
Speaker 2: I don'ntbelieve lead fast man, can you run up and down? How many times can you get up and down?
Speaker 3: I can get up and down right now. I've been hiking every morning, then.
Speaker 2: Doing basketball. Im talking about how many times can you get? You go ten times up and down? Boomba boom, yeah of course, yeah, non stop. Okay, can you play? You're playing some defense? Are you just underlaying out there like you know you?
Speaker 3: I'm sliding my feet right now. Yeah, my ladder was cool.
Speaker 2: I gotta see this. I got to see Yeah, who's seen you play?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I dunked on a little high school the best defensive player in high school.
Speaker 2: Best defender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jabbed in love. He went by him and dunked on them.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like a job by her. I heard you was already and he kind of went by You are kind of one like a little like you grab a finger out mouck.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you're talking about in the game dunk. That's five five. I'm talking about the high school dunk. I got on the one on one.
Speaker 3: You aren't supposed to get a dunk in once? Why not?
Speaker 4: Ship I ain't never? Don't You don't really dunk on the motherfucker one trip.
Speaker 2: It depends, you know what? When you dunk on the niggas ones, you're trying to you feel me? Now, you went by him. You got him with the move went by the bang that. I was like, what I'm saying, like, man, Austin Rivers, I'm saying, Rivers went by bang that ship and then rolled to that end. I knew exactly what he was saying with the bang. Okay, cool, let me hold on, let me tie these up, all right, cool, let me I'm gonna get you on the troll right banging the nigga one on one. Come on, man, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: That's hard to do. They erased the tape and everything.
Speaker 5: You think.
Speaker 4: So I saw the coach yesterday. He was I was like, we're the tape back and he out there working as young boys out. I said, no, one of y'all garbage. This is what he teaching, y'all. I told the coach that he got hot.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is you should have played the coach one on one then and boned the coach kim in nigga, Let me show you what you're doing wrong. Huh.
Speaker 3: He's some little v he's some little chevvy, little white dude teaching these kids and ship.
Speaker 2: Oh here a trainer, man, Yeah, he a coach. He's the coach for this team. That's even worse. Watch out like move back. No.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, man, this is what you're teaching them.
Speaker 2: He teaching your program? Who he teaching?
Speaker 4: He got a program, keep coaching at the district. It's not Frank Ship but another using that gym. He got some players. But you know, I'm like, this was y'all you drilling this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Man, A lot of this training, I tell you, man, need to come from where it's coming from. You understand. I got a yeah. You telling me playing one on one. I gotta see this. P You ain't got no tape. I don't believe nothing. You tape everything. Now sudden you ain't got no tape.
Speaker 3: I can shoot. That's the one thing I can do. I can shoot.
Speaker 2: I said tape. Nobody said it about you shooting. No one see it on tape. Why ain't nobody recorded this yet? Why we ain't seen you be know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't recording. It's not allowed in.
Speaker 2: Here a word? You got the lamb going in there?
Speaker 3: Can't recording here a word?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm pulling up.
Speaker 4: I need to see one with the one on one with the youngins because I go once with them before I start playing with the high school cats, and none of them can beat me. So I'll be like, all right, y'all record this. And then after they recorded, they're racing because they don't want to. They don't want to show me beating them.
Speaker 2: What you giving them? P you giving them straight? Just one?
Speaker 3: I mean they just you know, they go for everything. You know, high school. They thirsty, you jabble, they gonna jump for it, get right to the.
Speaker 2: Rim or pull you know what I'm saying. They go for just basic ship. You're getting off Pete, just.
Speaker 3: Basic ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? True? Have you ready?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Can Yeah? You sitting in the student section?
Speaker 3: Hell no, They already said it's already taken.
Speaker 2: And I heard, I heard niggas. I heard ain't no place to sit already. How come on, man, y'all got a game? You tell y'all had a game Thursday always Saturday in this game. So y'all played Wednesday and don't play no more till Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I heard it's already people camping out.
Speaker 3: You got thousands already camping.
Speaker 2: Thousands stopping. Ain't no thousands like six seven, y'all had like a couple of people sleeping. It's too cold for one thousands.
Speaker 3: It's a call. They let him in. They let him in.
Speaker 2: Oh they're sheep inside. Yeah, sleep inside the gym?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a tent.
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm telling you that the humane society coming up there. Man, Yeah, that's inhumane. Ain't no kids going to college paying that type of money going there? K you sleeping on the gym flow? Yeah? No no. So listen, bro, you got ku, we got by U. Talk about the energy, Bro? What what should we expect from this game? Man?
Speaker 4: This is gonna be my first time to a Kansas game and over it's probably been over fifteen years tick so long?
Speaker 3: Over fifteen I don't know. I just ain't.
Speaker 4: I just say I went to the National championship game. I just ain't been to Lawrence, Kansas for in the in the fieldhouse. So this is gonna be this is like a big This is like a big deal for me to step back in there. It's gonna get me chills and just like memories. I'm gonna walk to campus and see just where I used to live and everything. I ain't been to campus in like so long, man, so you still know your wherever stone. I mean, I know a lot has changed since I've been there, but uh, I can't wait to get there.
Speaker 2: What type of games you expect. How Kansas been this year?
Speaker 4: They're good, they top twenty in the nation. Uh, it's gonna be high energy. You got projected the number one or two picks playing in this game.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And you know you gotta expect being in Lawrence in the Fieldhouse high energy. B by U has a lot of expectations. Obviously, obviously you know what comes with coming to Kansas and in that building.
Speaker 3: How hard it is to to play in there?
Speaker 2: Is it hard to play in there?
Speaker 3: I used to it used to be I was sixty.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not talking about sixty hard to get a win in Kansas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough to get a win in Kansas.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's one of the most Yeah, it's one of the toughest places to play in all of the world. Come on, now, you don't just coming there. You might just get overwhelmed in the layup line, looking.
Speaker 3: Around, like what is this?
Speaker 2: This man got so much guy?
Speaker 6: Look look e yu is right thirteen fourteen forty three coming off some you know, he almost they almost came back and beat Arizona.
Speaker 4: They coming in right about this? Yeah, this is this gonna be a good right then this is not only the game, This is about the future of you know, what's coming to the next level. You know, these two guys are projected the number one pick, and so I think whoever wins this game will probably be the number one pick and play.
Speaker 2: Well without workouts like you think. You think they just think.
Speaker 4: They look at these games, bro, this is the matchup they like. Whoever come out killing in this game probably gonna have to edge.
Speaker 2: And I hear Paul, twenty eight teams are playing on having scouts at this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the biggest game of the year scout wise. It is yeah for Shure, for show.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen this type of anticipation for a match up for the top picks in college basketball in a lot of years. I can't even think of the last time to where you know, you had a two guys who projected number one played against each other in the same year. I really can't even think.
Speaker 2: Stephen A I didn't play and yeah that's hold on, let me think, Yeah, they did play against each other. Now that Georgia TWN played Georgetown.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, they did. They sure did.
Speaker 4: Was they was projected both was the two top point guards. They did play against each other.
Speaker 2: They did, they did. It's gotta be something a little more current than that, though, huh. I know right, I can't even think hold on, hold on, I think Pete.
Speaker 4: Because remember, usually it's a clear it's always a clear cut number one, like this year is not even clear cut.
Speaker 3: You got about three or four guys that can go number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Booza Son is like that. Boza Son is like.
Speaker 3: That kid in Arizona is Arolina.
Speaker 2: The kid in Carolina's like that. It's a kid at s mu Booby he liked that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Arizona got like three I've seen three, but I've seen three pros on Arizona team to Yeah, those the ones that we knew about Stroka his son out in cal There's some it's some guys, you know what I'm saying. I'm telling you man, it's a bunch of it's a bunch of guys.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: That's gonna that's gonna make some noise. I can't wait to the workouts. Bro's it's gonna be a good draft. They're saying this drive is considered like ninety six. Would you be would you say that.
Speaker 4: This is one of the deepest drafts, especially with this freshman cast class that we have seen in quite some time. As far as the talent is off the chain, I'm excited for you know, I haven't seen the freshman class.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: It's so long because the top five picks maybe maybe all freshman p.
Speaker 2: I had a chance to catch up with AJ in the summer man. Check this out right here this episode of KG Certified. I am in Vegas hanging out with the one and only A j the Bond side. You may have the dope dope time with it, y'all. Check this out right, y'all know what it is. KG Certified. You know what I'm saying. NBA Summer League Edition. We out here some money money. What's up boy? How you living? Boy? You spent like new money boy right now? Pops?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: What good to see you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I got to meet this Pops man. Super dope people. But yeah, they got some vision, man. I like the way they're going about it. The thing that stood out about both of them they was very confident, very confident in his work ethic, very confident in their approach. Their businessmen. They they mean business like they're very organized. How you been here your summer man? You where you live at? I mean you already locked in like it out that yeah, good ad nothing out that he has one of the highest ni ls in college right now with b YU.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This this kid is the next man. This kid is the next. I want to all ship about your mentality and just you know how your summer man? What everybody now watching for the training?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I mean I'm a score right now and a lot do with them.
Speaker 2: What positions you play?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm a natural like three? Really when I went through five for four?
Speaker 2: Well, what's the preference?
Speaker 3: You got a prefect like two? Three oh two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather come off the ball, do some reality shit like screens and ship you mean some.
Speaker 7: Kdes I'd rather playing it off. But I don't want to be like no point forward like where the ball. I don't want to break up the ball every time I wanted off to catch more than I went off the Joey I like my Jazz series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very sure of himself. From what I hear, he has a very very rigid workout. But now I hear good things from this kid. Saw a couple of your tasts, not a lot of it, A lot of your moves. Well, I love how you just make quick moves. Where are you getting your savant from or you just sitting back watching.
Speaker 3: It or just watch telling people I have the ability to watch and do.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Translate as you said, I can watch.
Speaker 7: Film or like say, like Sga play a game and like I'm gonna do hella bump midis not being.
Speaker 2: Able to do it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got a mini you like the Mintie like him a mini coming back? Yeah, come back, the mini everything everything many gonna get you to frase Mandy, gonna get you the dunks and ship, you know as players compensate and talk. Obviously you got other interests. I know he shoots a ton of content. I know he's in production. I know he's had some production training. You know, we had the film festival going on, so you know, we took him to show them what that was like behind the rope and canna pill do you know, curve back so he can see how things run. Look at that show. That's a whole Diamans on that, bro, you should take that to the league and do that for the draft. And would you like to have a draft ball like that. Bro. Yeah, the New Boys ain't no, y'all ain't not gonna go. Thank you appreciate this. They should put your name on it right there, right lit be my faulty, you know. I know this kid is gonna be around for a while doing a bunch of different content for different brands and companies. I thought it was great alignment to be able to put him in positions to where he can see how these things are done, and he's gonna be part of it. He's gonna be in the future, and I bet you at some point he's gonna have a femi that he wants to put in us.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm staring now as my old coach w Alan takes them all away from Tony.
Speaker 2: Allen is the toughest defender I've ever had to go against as a disruptor. After you go all the way out for what I'm ratting. Yeah, bro, this this is all day. We're doing four days with this. We're coming.
Speaker 3: I done kill these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here to see the idea to all young players that you know, this is here not just for distribution, but for creative, for production, for ideas, for movement, whatever you know, it's a networking we're trying to incubate and you know, build this thing, and it starts without youth. Man. So they got some fifteens over here. Now got no fifteen I'm gonna come back and crash. This joint has some fifteens on deck, right, Yeah, we need this just freight elevator.
Speaker 3: How you doing a little, mama, I'm telling you what you love it? Oh yeah, I'm up there.
Speaker 2: When we go downstairs. You know, young fella is a very very sure person. I could tell he has a lot of confidence early on.
Speaker 3: You know who Wolverine is, Oh Wolverine. Yeah, I mean that means I'm a savage.
Speaker 2: Savage and I'm just downloading, you know what I'm saying. And then he told me that one of the first games he's ever been to was the Celtic Games, in which you wore my jersey. So now I'm bringing crosses to dribble crosses into the post off of her face up. Then he back up. I'm banking them. He stepped up. I go buy my bar. Then I'm up ninety four feet nose on the ball. I want to see if I can smell it. I'm on like Lucky Luciano. Young fella, I'm from the old stud You know what I'm saying. I'm on traditional.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had a great time with youngster man. Shout to AJ Man. Keep doing your thing, bro, you're in pops man, y'all know what it is. Master yourself. I love your confidence. You keep that going. Hey man, these are behind the wall. Man, y'all can don't even get these. Man. Let's you subscribe to KG Certified. You feel me. We try to get a million motherfuckers. You feel me. We're gonna have to pull up on him too. We're gonna pull up in surprising. You know what I'm saying. Go to a home game, check him out. You know I mean, AJ tap in, reach out to your boy. We're gonna tap in with you. Let me know when it's good. I keep going, my guy, go b Yu, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do this. Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Since I'm going to the Kansas day watching the two topics that b Yu Peterson with Kansas and ajat at BYU. What you got more or less for aj in points? More or less with Peterson for points? They both averaging around twenty twenty one twenty three, Like I think the Dancy's averaging like twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dances twenty three twenty and Peterson's like twenty one. So AJ points more or less.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go more AJ in points because I think he's played in bigger games than Bro Peterson.
Speaker 3: Peterson, you playing Carolina, we played like what he didn't play.
Speaker 2: He was hurt, he was out, he didn't play, he didn't listen. I get it. I'm watching AJ step on stages and take his game to another level. Pete, he's not playing at the same level from when he got in here. You know, he's figuring it out. You see him starting to, you know, figure things out. Where he played, they double teaming them like the ain't nobody in college being double team. That band's being double team. Then he's figuring it out. So I'm gonna take AJ for more just because I feel like he's built for the bigger games than Bro.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 2: Not to say that Bro ain't built for him. I'm not saying that, but I'm watching him being the The Utah game was on ESPN. I watched him play against Arizona. That was a National Teams game. I watched when he played North Carolina against the other kid. That's that's the top prospect. I watched him play a bunch of different guys and he's just holding his own And this on t the nationalis Dad has to play in the play you you said that, you said it. Presidence is everything he's gonna he's used to coming into environments like this that he's coming into, not like this one. Not like this man, this ain't gonna be no different from you think you you'll think the University of Utah was absolutely nuts for him to go in there. And no, no, no that you don't think it was nets when they played the right roy at home. You think when he went and played Arizona and you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, like they don't have the same aura ticket.
Speaker 2: The aura he played they played at North played.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just like you know, like just think about the NBA. If I have the character, if I could compare this to NBA.
Speaker 2: What's the let me hear this.
Speaker 4: So like the aura of the Jayhawks is similar to playing like in Boston, and then the aura of everybody else is gonna be like say you said, Utah, that's like Indiana. You know it's a good environment, but it ain't Boston. Yeah, but it ain't Boston, you know, because you not only got the crowd, you got tradition, you got the chat, got the numbers up there.
Speaker 2: Indiana can be intimidate. You ain't built.
Speaker 3: You don't how the same.
Speaker 4: It ain't had the same aura when you walk up in there, it's like, damn, you're looking at the banners, You're looking at the crowd.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like the old the old school gym, Like it just looks old.
Speaker 4: As hell, and it's like it's like the tradition of it. It's like that carries weight. When you're going there, you feel that presence.
Speaker 2: What what about you? Let me hear you you got you got more or less. I'm gonna go less.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go less on a j and more on Peterson.
Speaker 2: Of course you are. I actually think they both gonna have big games. I just think AJ is gonna have the better game. And they beat you all in Kansas, which is gonna say a lot.
Speaker 3: We don't see.
Speaker 2: We don't see.
Speaker 3: Then we can't lose.
Speaker 2: We can't lose him, man lose, y'all can lose anywhere.
Speaker 3: Nah, I ain't going, Okay, did you have more or less on Peterson's ticket?
Speaker 2: I had more. Yeah, they're gonna have both over their averages. I think they both gonna look polished. They both gonna make you know.
Speaker 3: They played against each other last year high schools.
Speaker 2: Last year we finished. Show the difference though you finish, see the difference in the year.
Speaker 3: So AJ gonna want some revenge on that. He got put He got fifty eight put on his head.
Speaker 2: Nobody saw that, and nobody knows that.
Speaker 3: People saw people. Look it up, look it up. What do you when? And he hit the game winner. He had like forty something.
Speaker 2: Oh he had forty He had a fifty eight ball in his head. You trying to say he had sixty balls.
Speaker 4: He got a fifty ball. Yeah, he got fifty put on him and they beat him at the buzzer.
Speaker 2: Okay, this this, this is a little bit payback. It's gonna be a little This is looking like a little rival right now. They got your boy like he a little cold or something. I heard a little mamba. I heard he a little cold.
Speaker 4: I'm like, whoa what, I'm gonna see it first hand and I'm come back tap back in, please do and everything he.
Speaker 2: Looked more Klay Thompson like a quick trigger can come off high. It's gone if you ain't there.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, the rack, cold, cold size. I'm gonna slize him up. I'm gonna stand next to h I'm gonna see how big he is. I want to see how strong he looking. I'm you know what I'm saying. I want to see peep the vibes.
Speaker 2: Let me know, pet, have a safe trip, bro, enjoy yourself man, real ship man, that ship that you built, that bro, you built that for them. Young guys.
Speaker 4: We're gonna tap back in next week and I'll give you a full analysts of it.
Speaker 2: Safe trap is my guy? All right? YEA, love you and that's it. Taking the truth today. We holler at y'all. Listen man, I know you're going to Kansas, right, Yeah, so I gotta get you right. This is from our guys and Ruster fight. Shout to our boy Jess who make it happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, what they got Kansas right?
Speaker 2: He'll open all this up?
Speaker 3: Damn, what all this up?
Speaker 2: How they they got all this cancer? Gar Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta all care.
Speaker 2: We gotta have you right going in there.
Speaker 4: God, you got your I got a k you jacket that I had since when I played there.
Speaker 2: They all will not the still. You gotta have the still, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Not the still still. I gotta get the truth.
Speaker 2: I gotta get you these pictures. Huh, we gotta get you.
Speaker 3: Gotta get you those pictures.
Speaker 2: Get your line made, man, we need to get the truth joint.
Speaker 4: I gotta get you these pictures. I got a picture with Will in the locker room. He came and talked to us.
Speaker 2: What the great?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I gotta I got that picture.
Speaker 2: Day you gonna hit your ship. Get your ass, boy, shout to my dog a j for the coming in and shake that motherfuck up boy. You already you're ready, Pete, you're ready for b Why you shake up? Come in in and shake this motherfucker up boy. You know the young boy coming.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you know what my record was at Kansas.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about your record. What's your record? Okay, go ahead, what's your record at Knas? Get off?
Speaker 4: It was like I think forty eight and oh and when I go back out there, it's gonna be forty nine. And oh, I'm like forty eight o in that build. I ain't never lost it. I don't know what that feel like in that building.
Speaker 2: Well you ain't coming in there.
Speaker 5: It was boom boom boom raw y'all. Yeah right, I know it's coming fas we get to chat, the get to look at it.
Speaker 4: So your college career just overall, not in Kansas ninety four and eleven. Yeah, ninety four and eleven eleven, three years, I averaged three losses, three three and a half losses.
Speaker 3: He's coming in, Pope, No, no, you know what though, eleven games and three years. Shout out, fight, shout up, man, thanks you your boy.
Speaker 4: I can't wait, repend k you and will over there when I get back to KU in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Man, it's gonna be dope. You gotta take the camera, Pete, take the camera. This This this is rated R, just rated PG. Which one we go? You going this, Paul, You're going to truth.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm taking this is my first time back in that building in over ten years. I'm bringing my oldest daughter, So I'm gonna just kind of walk on the campus, go to practice, and just you know.
Speaker 2: You finish show. Prianna. Well, hey, y'all just have my apartment over here that.
Speaker 4: I don't show that though apartment here, you know, to walk all of that though. Man, it's gonna be it's gonna be dope. It's gonna be dope.