Speaker 1: The td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Jerry Jones made his weekly call into a Dallas radio station one oh five point three The Fan on Friday. You had you with full blown denial mode when asked about the team's current running back situation. This is a little bit of a first for me because I've never seen so much made of our position and what it's doing at the position.
Speaker 2: Running back this year.
Speaker 1: Not having done this, or having done at running back running back is just not on our radar as far as an area of interest.
Speaker 2: Really okay, although because you're.
Speaker 1: Reading what he said, Oh Joe, I don't have anybody else in the world asking me about some media.
Speaker 2: A few of the media have gotten out here and written some stories.
Speaker 1: They're earn about what's going on with a running back in the draft, or how we need a running back, and.
Speaker 2: They're going to try to cover there. You know what. As we go through the season, over the.
Speaker 1: Two games, eight teams have fewer rushing attempts than the Cowboys forty six. They have one hundred and seventy yards rushing. Only six teams have a mask fewer. They're tied for the six lowest yards per carry average three point seven. The team's biggest ground game biggest yards that's come so far is twelve yards, tying them for two other squads for the shortest long run. Elliott and Dadelle are dead even as a team leading rusher with fifty six yards east. That puts them on forty night or fiftieth place among all ball carriers league wide. In fact, they both ranked lower than every other club top rusher. Seventeen teams have more than half the NFL to Russian ahead of them on this yardage list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he says it's not a problem with jo It's not a.
Speaker 4: Problem obviously when you when you look at it from a statistical standpoint. Listen, there bad and that they're at the bottom of the barrel in that in that category. But you have to remember the position itself is not value anymore. They feel they can plug anybody in unless you a top tier one of the top tier. You know your Nick Chubbs you and Christian McCaffrey's, you know, you're Derrick Henry's. They had an opportunity to get Dereck Henry.
Speaker 5: They felt they didn't need Dereck Henry, you know.
Speaker 4: And it just goes to show how teams and organizations owners as well feel about the running back position. We feel we can we can we can pull and plug. We canna pull, pull somebody from anywhere else and plug them in and they'll be fine because it is a now past happy league. It's a fact that it's what they do. They throw the ball sixty seventy goddamn time the game.
Speaker 5: We'll run it.
Speaker 4: We'll run the ball every so often to keep it somewhat balanced, to throw a defense off.
Speaker 5: But as far as needing a special.
Speaker 4: Running back or drafting the running back high, I mean, they're just not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: How about you need more than what you got. I ain't saying you got to take a court of running back with a number one overall pieces, but what you're gonna if you think you're gonna win a title or you're gonna go very far with this level of running game?
Speaker 2: Right, man? Jerry out of his mind? All of it? Right, all of it.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me think about her. This is how delusional you must be. I think Zeke had a great start to his career, but you released Z because you didn't believe he had what it takes to get you to the next level.
Speaker 2: And then you bring it back once you.
Speaker 1: Thought that him going to going to New England that reinvigorated him, rejuvenated him, and now he's coming back with the juice in the time that he had his first two three years.
Speaker 2: Right, did I miss something, Ojoe?
Speaker 4: I mean it's continuity, familiarity with the offense, with the system, the players, the coaches, the staff, the organization in general. I mean, they they brought him back. But again, I think the releasing of Z was obviously, you know, it was money reasons.
Speaker 5: He was hurt his knee. His knee was messed up his last year in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was running bracelet the time, and he really wasn't the same z due to those injuries and those lingering issues. But now I think Zegis is somewhat healthy. I'd assume he's not the Zega Olds obviously.
Speaker 1: It's hard, oh Joe, when you play that position and lose it. When have you ever known a running back to lose it and get it back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's difficult. It's difficult.
Speaker 1: That's really the one position. You've seen quarterbacks, you've seen wide receivers, you've seen dbs. You see Sharon how he came back to life when he went to San Francisco. Well, running backs, we don't normally see that, especially with the number of carries on his legs early they ran him into the dirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he did. They did well. I did after injury.
Speaker 4: I did see one running back come back after injury and did miss a b and they called him all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hold on, he didn't lose it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying lose Itzk lost it because this notion. Hold on, you saw Zeke. If you look at his rookie year and numbers kept doing this. Yeah, Andrean Peterson was still at the top of his game. We just didn't know he could come back and pick up where he left off after injury. We thought it was gonna take at least a year because he tore that knee up in December. He came back, that's that following season and with seven yard was eight yards short of breaking the nine yards short of the all time record you ran for twenty ninety seven.
Speaker 2: He was the MVPAL.
Speaker 1: He never lost it, but when he did, remember when he did Arizona. How do you look at Arizona? How do you look at New Orleans? When you lose it, you lose it and try to recapture. Running backs don't get an opportunity to do now. Yeah, if it's a spring forward to fall back. You said you could turn the clock back, But that's the only thing you could turn it back, Not on your body, not with running back, not with that kind of mileage, because you have to realize that at that point in time, how many carries had ap had, Yeah, how many carries? If Zeke had those running backs, You look at those running backs for Joe, you're talking about one thousand, fifteen hundred two then to two thousand carries on those legs.
Speaker 5: Especially especially with the way Asian and Peterson plays.
Speaker 1: Yes, fight, he was a he a ZI was a run to collision. They didn't dodge anything. Now that's a great running style. They say, you see how tough I am. But after a while, Yeah, that catches up with it. Yeah, look at Earl Campbell. That's why Earl campbell career was so short. Earl was a run to contact. Oh yeah, it was great. He lord the boom. But I don't know if you've seen Earl and people have seen him, man, hey, I don't wish that on nobody. I don't think he can't. He's been in the wheelchair since. I mean, damn. I mean I think he stood, didn't he stayd One time? Ast year he went on the field at University of Texas. I think he stood when they had all the like the Heisman Trophy. I think it was him and Ricky Williams. I think those are the only Heisman Trophy winners that they got at University of Texas. But yeah, man, his knees, he has seven. He had a hell of a run. It was short, but it was a hell of a run. When he's with the oilers, nasty, he was, he was he was something special.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh, Joe, Yeah, did you see Jerry Jamie Fox was doing a live stream and he was talking about some things, okay, and put the video up. I didn't want to talk about this, but the chat, y'all, keep on, y'all, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know what hell, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 5: He pretty about shut. I'm not too chill. What was on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with Jerry?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Man? I mean that that's really not the conversation to be having.
Speaker 1: No, Why am I having having that conversation with another.
Speaker 5: Man, especially in that environment. I don't know. I don't know what's wrong. I don't know. I don't know it's wrong with Jerry.
Speaker 4: Uh maybe he didn't know Jamie was feeling at the time.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, man.
Speaker 1: I ain't having no conversation men me and no homeboys, my friends, my best friend Bucket.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody talking about no me.
Speaker 4: Not like I mean, that's that's that's a conversation that's really never ever had.
Speaker 5: That's a conversation.
Speaker 1: That when you're with your lady, you know, like, hey, what you want for dinner to night? You're like, I had some I was thinking about maybe maybe get some posta. I said, what about some toothesteak? I got the toesdak right, what done nice and juiced for you?
Speaker 5: I gotta use that one I got, I gotta use that one.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, oh, Joe, that isn't no conversation that you have it with another man.
Speaker 5: With Jerry on.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he was trying he was talking cold or was he trying to be funny?
Speaker 5: Is trying to be I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I really have nothing to say about that, Jerry, Jerry again, I'll say it again. He needs to sit down, take a back seat. Let the players play, let the coaches coach, and let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Let Oh yo, there's certain conversations that guys just don't have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 2: That's when I ain't nobody talking about no me.
Speaker 5: That's one of them.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, Jerry tripping, that's your boy though, that's your boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'd be like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? Hold on, hey, where you going with this? I mean, hey, you know, guys start talking like, hold on where you going? So I hope hopefully it stops right here, right with it, because I don't need to hear nothing else. Bro, No, I don't know what you not by that talk about me. Oh come on, man, nobody as you know me. Come on, man, I've been in locker mad. I have been a lot of locker room damn in my whole life. I mean when I played from Pee wee all the way to my NFL career cho I played twenty six seasons of organized football in a lot of locker rooms.
Speaker 2: Hey, when you talking to a guy, y'all, in the shower, you keep eye contact.
Speaker 4: Always straight ahead. You ain't never looked You never looked right. Same thing, Hey, listen, it's called etiquette. It's called shower and it's called bathroom etiquette. After you're for one, you go into the bathroom. Even in public, even in the locker rooms, you always skip your skip funeral.
Speaker 2: You got to sit next to somebody, Joe.
Speaker 4: And you as look forward if you hold a conversation. You never looked left right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Never, Oh yo, guys, I ain't gonna be rude, you know, I'm I'm trying to be level, But bro, I'm not shaking your hand. We at the urinal. Don't you reach your damn hand across there? Talking about what's up?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: Not shaking your hand. I'm in the bathroom the other day, Oh Joe, geat what the guy said, let's get a selfie?
Speaker 2: I say, not in here.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, y'all do it? Come on, bro, y'all do it too much? I don't even I don't even. Hey, all over, do you give your little head nod in the bathroom? I give you a head nod.
Speaker 2: Hey, we could have a.
Speaker 1: Conversation outside if we're not going to have no conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A lot of people don't understand bathroom backet, especially in public.
Speaker 2: You might see someone you shake it. Oh Joe, I don't give it, damn if I know you.
Speaker 1: If I if I'm coming in the bathroom and you coming out, I ain't finna dapt you up because I ain't show you wash your hands. Because I've seen too many people go in there drop mud and come up out there, pull the pasts up and walk run up out of there.
Speaker 5: Drop mud like that. I ain't never heard that drop mud.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and walk right up out of them. I said, no, no, no, man. So that's why, Hey, in the bathroom, I've said, hey, yo, nah, hey, how you doing. But man, people, you don't realize how nasty people are until you go into the bathroom in the airports and then you see small the.
Speaker 2: Dog and come up out of that thing. Oh joe, pull that pants up, walk right.
Speaker 1: Rap the look as you wrapped right right up out of them. Hey, I wouldn't eat at the house if I was a hostage. Nah, they's gonna let me start, keep me down here in the baby. Don't you break me? Ish nothing nasty more folks, Ah nah nah, they gonna peet wash their hand, bro Damn.
Speaker 2: How you walk right by.
Speaker 1: The seat, oh joe, because because normally the yourners over there and you gotta walk by.
Speaker 4: The seat to get out of the door.
Speaker 1: How you walk by the now wash your nasta's hands and then you gonna go order. I see him standing right in the line or the chicks lail popeye pissing hand Oh hell nah mm hmmm mm hmm. That's why A the A And you know, o Joe, you know, can you trying to give them the fifth bup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That Hey, let me shake it. No, bro, here you there you go. Power power to the people.
Speaker 5: Ah, hell no, bathroom people, bathroom mannicut n.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all I'm saying. Bro.
Speaker 1: No, And I don't think I'm better than you, but I just know through my experience of traveling, I've seen too many people come in the bathroom and walk right up out of there after pin or dropping mud.
Speaker 2: It did h And do you think and then you think I was supposed to just like, hey, just shaking. Just have a conversation with you? What you're in town for? Bro? While we talking, Joe having a conversation.
Speaker 1: What what's so important that you got to have a conversation in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Chat? Am I wrong? I mean, I mean, I mean, I don't. People might think I'm bro. I'm not fit to have no conversation with you in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What you in? How long are you in town? Listen?
Speaker 5: I say one thing if you try to engage in conversations. Hey, I'm holler at y'all side. Broh yeah, yall side.
Speaker 2: This is okay, Bro? I mean hey, people, Hey, oh Joe the.
Speaker 1: People me and asked Joe was traveling yesterday, so we all fit and we got our lucky We tried to we got a little thing blocked. Then do you matter if I sit down and talk to y'all? He looked at me, Jordan looked at me. I look at my bags.
Speaker 5: Sure, hey, what y'all were talking about?
Speaker 1: We were just know, we were just talking because we got we were in a what the hell were we DC?
Speaker 2: We're in d C.
Speaker 1: We got the lay so you know, we just sitting down, you know, we just sit down talking, laughing. Yeah, And the guy just kept hovering around, you know, like and you know me, oh Joe, I ain't trying to make no eye contact, you know, as ain't no good triloquis or nothing.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Guy, that guy Jordan's like, you're right to you to You're right?
Speaker 2: Bos Like yeah, I see it, Like he go come up.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: Sure enough, here he comes.
Speaker 5: He came up.
Speaker 2: You man, If I U man, if I U sit down and talk to you about what?
Speaker 4: Hey, man, they just want to engage in a little conversation. Man, get a chance to you know, know you personally. You know, they see you on TV, they see you on Nightcap, you know, and it's an honor, it's an honor.
Speaker 5: You have to understand.
Speaker 1: Normally when I go into a public when I go into a bathroom, I'm trying to hold my prow thinking there.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're right, you're right, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Trying to talk. I gotta breathe in order to talk. I ain't trying to breathe them in.
Speaker 5: But you also have to understand who you are.
Speaker 4: People don't really have a chance to see you often, you know, so anytime they get a.
Speaker 2: Chance, wait two minutes, you will outside.
Speaker 5: Even if it's in the bathroom. No, they're gonna say shouting.
Speaker 2: I go in. As soon as I hit the door, I hold my breath.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think I'm out. People just got to because I ain't going. I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't never going. I ain't going to. Oh no, I wait right, definitely ain't going over and bad.
Speaker 5: Please you you don't do number too in public place.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I wish I might.
Speaker 5: Well listen if I if I gotta go half the.
Speaker 2: Time, guys look like somebody smash the pumpkin against the wall.
Speaker 5: Oh hell, yeah, I know I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I'm lasted. I listen.
Speaker 5: I'm using the math.
Speaker 4: If I got if I got to go number two in most of the time in public restrooms they don't have.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they have the toilet.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm good. I wait, I can wait.
Speaker 5: You put a toilet sea cove on there, you know, protect.
Speaker 1: Then they ain't got no toilet seat covering in there. People don't peed all on the floor a man, Come on.
Speaker 5: Man, but damn, where the hell you at? Where they run in the bathroom like that?
Speaker 1: And the whole and the airport, oh, you know, people don't give a damn about no airport.
Speaker 2: That don't peed all over the seat and everything.
Speaker 4: Ah nah't, I ain't never had that problem.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm good. I wait, I'll be constipated. I have to go to the emergency room and let them give me an enemal. I ain't going in the public bathroom. That ain't happen. Damn airport.
Speaker 4: If they don't have the if they don't have the toilet seat covers that they normally have in there.
Speaker 5: You take the toilet issue and you you lay.
Speaker 4: It down three a you got three to two sides, two down the side, two down the top.
Speaker 1: I'd rather go with you call them. I rather I'd rather pull aside the road and go in the woods.
Speaker 5: Nah okay, well you know you used to that that.
Speaker 2: That I keep I keep it rolling toilet paper in my car.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. That that visual. That's that's that's a little nasty vision.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pull side and road on sixteen going to my grandma house plenty of time and run off in the woods, put the flashes on, pulled right side of the road right now on sixteen, run in the woods and go do what I do and come right on the back out of there.
Speaker 5: Oh was it just tiss?
Speaker 2: You ain't got no wife's I ain't had no wife back then. I got wife now.
Speaker 1: But that's been about probably about thirteen fourteen years ago, because I hadn't been to Glenville in that list. I hadn't been to Glenville since twoenty twelve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I got you, I got you, I got.
Speaker 2: You, but oh yeah, I got I got got wife now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you better than me, boy that public.
Speaker 2: But you know, back in the day, oh Joe, they ain't have no tissue. You had corn cars.
Speaker 1: That's when when somebody said, oh I'm in country of the corn cob in our house, right that's what you used to clean your butt with.
Speaker 2: Everybody have no toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to shoot, and I gotta I got. I got a little bit debt and all at the highs man. So huh but that oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, gotta make day day Okay, okay, my bad.
Speaker 5: I don't know the pronunciation of it.
Speaker 1: But you know, you got you do realize now you got the toilets that will do all that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. We got. I mean, I she got gold.
Speaker 4: Listen, I walk in my bathroom, the toilet, the seat raised up on its own, and when when yeah, away from it, it goes down and flushes.
Speaker 2: Automatically. Have a light in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I got a little blue light.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: But see, I ain't gonna have those problems because there are only certain things that I'm gonna eat when I'm in an airport. I already know what's gonna be because I got you know, I got lactaid, I got a I got certain I got peptal tablets, and I got all got I got all that stuff and a little container, so I already know what I can and can't eat right and normally Shelley's already brief me. Okay, what are they half of breakfast? What do they have for lunch? I could do the eggs, probably could do. Uh, you know they got chicken sauce. They just something that's something like that. I already know. I ain't doing the yogurt. I ain't doing the cold cereal.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Nothing that they got anything. They got something to do with apples. I don't fool with it because I already know no dairy period. Okay, everything, Oh Joe, let me ask you this. Yeah, if you were on the plane next to someone, yeah, and they were snoring, what would you do.
Speaker 5: If they were snoring?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, if you're on the plane and you're next to somebody snoring, you just tap them lightly, like not not to wake them up, but just tap them lightly. If you tap them lightly and throws the storing off rhythm and you're waking listen, it gives you a little grace. It gives you a little grace. So then you wake them up and they go back to sleep. They're gonna go right back to snoring. But when you tap someone and and and you and you kind of get their attention a little bit without waking them up. It stops them from snoring for for for a little bit, because real real snow real snow reil sound like a rhino.
Speaker 1: You signed up for that in the baby. I look, I ain't got no, I ain't got no problem with that. I'm like, damn, you know, like, hey, you know I might touch him if you next to me and you snoring. Oh I woke got up, I said, my man, excuse me? Is everything okay?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: You snoring?
Speaker 4: Hold on, So what happened? If you dating somebody that you're in love with or you know, you might not get.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have no problem.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna touch you know, normally, if somebody snoring, your girl snoring, right, you touch them, they're gonna like, you know, they're gonna move a little bit, yeah.
Speaker 5: And it stops. Yeah right yeah, mm hmmm, I mean I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a great question. It's a hypothetical. It's a situation that has really never happened to me. I I just know I'm speaking from personal experience.
Speaker 5: At home.
Speaker 4: When you're snoring, you just touch him a little bit or move him and then the snoring stops for a split for a few seconds.
Speaker 1: No, but I ain't pay that kind of money sitting that seat to hear you snore for the next three hours. Oh no, that you can't control that. That that's a part of it.
Speaker 2: I know I can. I woke his ass up, y'all. Didn't pay for this? Oh hell oh no, hell no.
Speaker 5: Some thing's got to control.
Speaker 1: That's what you call him. I know somebody. Uh he took a band. Don't wake me up, bullge eye. That Hey, that's why you put you in the back, right, You gotta go. You gotta go to the back because first of all, even if you put Jordan can be in the first seat behind first class, he gonna be the last one get off the plane.
Speaker 2: He don't let everybody get off the plane.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Jordan's what do you be doing?
Speaker 1: Let everybody grab their bags and go before him. So guess what I do now? I'm gone. I see you at the hotel? Are you as y'all?
Speaker 2: But I'm not fitna waited last year?
Speaker 1: Where is George ash where As? Like I don't know, he was right behind me. He done got everybody. I'm like Jordan, you don't work for these people. He done got everybody.
Speaker 5: Bag down and handing them down.
Speaker 2: Hey, to hand them their bag, being a.
Speaker 4: Good smarton and at times there's nothing that makes you feel good about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a good to Mariland. Hey, guess what. Guess where I be at the hotel in my room by the time he get there. Yeah, you're not going to have me, uh because he already know if the more I wait, people that got the plane, they saw me.
Speaker 2: They want to take pictures. They want to take what don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Well, George Shelling, like Jordan's in the back, that's where he's supposed to be. Give me a good head started. I got a reason to leave his ass now. Oh no, mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 4: Some days I wish that I was the one.
Speaker 5: It could be me and you and it would be so fun. All I know it could have been you. Why would you leave me? Don't tell me?
Speaker 2: No, were you terrible girl?
Speaker 4: Long as you know it's me, I don't care whether they you see.
Speaker 1: I h I feel good called start first. Yeah, his phone anym now, but it wasn't on the beginning with, so I wuldn't know. We're gonna have mom for the week out. I promise you all that. Oh yea yeah, oh, Joe Baker Mayfield said Tom Brady in chance it led to stress to a stress locker room. The building was a little different when Tom was here. Obviously playing wise, Tom is different. Yet everybody died in high strung environment. So I think everybody was pretty stressed out. They wanted to they wanted they wanted me to come in and be myself bring the joy back to the football for our guys who weren't having much fun. Baker said Brady had a very had, very different person He and Brady have very different personalities. Brady would play mind games that included unseen battle between quarterback and play calling. You hear some of the stories about it and didn't play a certain call. If if a certain play was called and he didn't like it throughout the week and they still called the play in the game, there might have been a throwaway on purpose or throwing it at the running back or the receiver's feet. There's a lot of mind games going on. You got a problem with Baker airing out of secrets.
Speaker 2: I mean no, not all.
Speaker 4: I mean those aren't bad secrets if you understand what it takes to win, and based on Tom's resume and what he's done in the past and obviously works for him. He went from New England and went to Tampa Bay and won a Super Bowl his first year there. So obviously the secrets that he is letting out and exposing is a good thing.
Speaker 5: Now, it might not work for Baker, but it worked for Tom.
Speaker 4: And there's a reason why they got a god damn Lombardi because of those secrets that he's talking about.
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me, like, highly successful people won't things a certain way and they expect it to be that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely definitely, especially those that know what it takes to win.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, that's use zone each his own and you know, ain't no surprise to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and also the funny thing about it is the New England Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Tom Brady. You got to see his personality. You got to see the fun side of Brady. You got to see Brady on social media. You got to see Brady the content creator.
Speaker 5: Man, some of those it is creative, and you got to see a different side of him that was more fun.
Speaker 4: It was more relatable even if you didn't play the game of football.
Speaker 5: But it's cool.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand, I understand. That's how Mike. Well, look Mike. I think the thing is that, like like, Mike allowed us to have fun, but we knew when it was time to work. It was I made sure that because I like the privileges that we had, he he let us be loose. But it was my responsibility to make sure that when we showed up the practice, we showed him to walk through. Except that one day they came out there with flip.
Speaker 2: Flops and teams on and walked through. Mike.
Speaker 1: That ish won't ever happen again. I say, see, you can't let us have nothing. Y'all know better. You'll know how Mike is.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take it too far every time.
Speaker 1: Uh me, Look, that's Baker told that. I wouldn't have told it.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised that Tom was wired like this. You don't win that much by accident. Things have to be because that's what he used to Where did he come from. People that were in the military, they normally have a very strict household because they're used to structure, make your bed put your shoes up, take your shoes off, put them dishes up, don't leave dishes in the sink. Put that trash away, take that trash out. That's how my grandfather was so structure. I thrive in structure. Now I come home and stuff is out without a whack. Why. I just need to know why, because I do only when that's left, that's left for work. So, yeah, you said, how you look at you, that's that's the look. That's the look. Now you see, it's got to be a certain way. I work well with structure. I work well with discipline. And uh, but I don't believe. I don't believe. You know, Look, people love Tom. I don't think anybody is surprised by this. When you win like he's won. You see him on the sideline when things are not going his way, guys dropping past or things up if they're not in sync. So I'm not surprised one bit by this. I'm not I'm not surprised at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not a bad thing either. It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: I think if we were talking about something that wasn't successful, what they were doing and still had that same approach to.
Speaker 2: Us, well, oh no, you can't do well. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see our situation that you can be like that, because ain't nobody gonna listen to you if you're not successful and nobody gives a.
Speaker 5: D There you go.
Speaker 2: So you've got to have a level of success.
Speaker 1: Coach Belichick, had he not won early in New England, you think they're gonna listen to him and let him. Let him get away with what he got away with. Absolutely not a not, absolutely not. And the same thing with Tom because Tom had won so much. Hey, what do we got to lose? Win won jack in twenty years?
Speaker 2: Here we go? Why not?
Speaker 1: That's why if you win, guys will follow you. It's easier to get people to follow you when you're winning as opposed to when you're losing. They're like, because, oh, yo, you know this. I mean we lose a couple of games. Hey, stop sitting on your helmet. Oh so that's why we lost the game because I'm sitting on my helmet now. Yeah everything, Oh, pick up the track. So the team knew we had a dirty locker room. Oh they got a dirty locker room. We're gonna run through them. Come home.
Speaker 2: Man. They find every little thing, everything is why we lose.
Speaker 5: Everything is magnified.
Speaker 2: The locker room was dirty when we were winning too.
Speaker 5: Everything is magnified.
Speaker 2: It is, it absolutely is.
Speaker 1: According to Adam Shefter, several teams have expressed interest in trading for Bryce Young.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna get what you gave up to get it.
Speaker 1: Despite the fact Dave canal Let's say that Carolina Panthers did not intend to trade the former number one overall pick.
Speaker 2: Say you were gonna bench you miither.
Speaker 1: According to Schefter, although the Panthers have said they don't plan to trade Young at this time, sources around the league believe it's only a matter of time before Carolina actually does complete a deal.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see him. I like to see a change of scenery. I like to see a change of scenery. Where he goes is very important. I'm not sure if he would be a starter, but maybe due to injury based on where he goes. If a starting quarterback goes down and he's able to get in there with the an adequate offense, with a good supporting cast, then we can get to see the Brice Young that were used to seeing when he was at Alabama. And it's unfortunate that it came to this, and I think the benching is so early and only a second year because of the impatience of Dave mister temper and Dave Canalis knows that knows that very well. You know the fireframe, right, Frank right, eleven games in the season because things weren't going.
Speaker 5: Well because Nilst knows that as well.
Speaker 4: He knows his lease is short, that they don't continue within and Jesus felt that they couldn't win Price Young at the time, and he's gonna learn, he's gonna learn. I don't think much is gonna change with Andy Dalton at the Helm too.
Speaker 1: No, you already again, Andy Dalton. If Andy Dalton is an answer, I need to know the question you asked. Second of all, ok Yoae, do you realize how far you would have set this organization back?
Speaker 2: Because if you missed that, you miss on that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're probably not gonna be in a position to draft another one. And if you do, then what if you don't surround If you draft another quarterback and you don't surround him with anything, the same thing is gonna happen to that quarterback that happened to this one.
Speaker 4: Right to squab one and it's probably going to keep happening until they draft, right, it's probably gonna keep happing.
Speaker 1: And I'm not your love the way he treated Steve Wilkes after he turned that program around with Matt r And you didn't even give me.
Speaker 2: I don't wish bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just let my grandmother used to say, boy, I don't wish bad on nobody, but I sure don't wish good on them either. Yeah, so I'm not saying I wish bad, but I don't wish I don't wish prosperity either.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think he've handled some situations very poorly. I think Steve Wilson deserves an opportunity to get that job, and hopefully another opportunity presents himself for Steve. But that was a very, that was a very I mean, he doesn't have patience. I don't know how he thought he was gonna be a great owner without patience.
Speaker 2: So you got to have that, O Joe, you got to have that.
Speaker 5: Rule number one.
Speaker 4: That's rule number one in business in general. But get owning the team, being an entrepreneur running a business, and now now we talk about the NFL like you can't you can't use money and buy your way to winning.
Speaker 5: It takes time. Yeah, it takes time.
Speaker 1: And then you know they or in the situation. I think his axis dayton tyreechs Max. I think they's like, that's on his mind. You see what I said, O choke you think so? You see, if you keep if you keep your stuff private, If you keep your stuff private, you can break up in private. If you date publicly, you're gonna have to break up publicly. And did everybody go start speculating that's why he's playing bad. You know that may or may not be the case. Yeah, I mean, but I see guys they have no girlfriend who play like crap. Yeah, guys be married and play terrible. I mean, we got to stop automatically soon because somebody's playing bad, there's something going on in their lives that's leading them to play bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not always the case. Now, that can be the case. Have I seen it?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, it can be a distraction, It can be a distracted So but I don't think they played the fact that I'm assuming they've probably been they haven't been together for a while, especially for her to be moving on like that in.
Speaker 2: Public, moving on what I supposed to do way.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I know you, I know what you saying. Yeah, I know what you've said.
Speaker 5: Being done.
Speaker 4: We just catching wind up because she's just going in public now mm hmm, she's not yours.
Speaker 5: It's just your turn.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing. I mean.
Speaker 1: Is there a time limit out, Joe, you break up, you break up with something, you break over with somebody. Is there is a time limit in which you can go public with another person?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think there's a time limit, But I think for those that, for those.
Speaker 2: Nah, you need to gravel.
Speaker 1: I need to know you hurt, because if you if you right away.
Speaker 5: I forget about love, forget about love.
Speaker 4: If she moves on right away, she was already talking to that individual, you know, playing that scene while y'all were still together.
Speaker 5: That's why, that's why.
Speaker 4: The transition is moving on was so easy because see, for one, you was already mentally checked out anyway, and she moves on to move on fast.
Speaker 5: That person was already in play anyway.
Speaker 4: And if he's smart, if you have a better understanding anyway, if she's willing.
Speaker 5: To deal with you while with me.
Speaker 4: At some point as time goes on, then you're gonna get you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: The same treatment too. So it's it's the cycle. The cycle never ends.
Speaker 1: The cycle that my grandpa used to say, Boy, they're cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. Yeah, don't let that go over y'all.
Speaker 2: Head chat.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I've said I've said it before myself.
Speaker 5: I've said I've said it before myself.
Speaker 4: Whatever they were willing to do with you when they're not yours, they will do to you when they belong to you, And the cycle will continue to repeat itself over and over and over and over no matter what.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh your deaf.
Speaker 1: Hey, you say, they do what they do for you, and you know they knew cause you say, all of a sudden, womens start working out, the boys.
Speaker 2: He getting ready for somebody else to seal a naked.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's where you just flupped out of that, like real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's that's the wonderful thing of what we call life. And one thing about human nature. One thing about human nature. Human nature is undefeated.
Speaker 2: Undefeated.
Speaker 5: You can post as many quotes as you want, you can say everything.
Speaker 1: And that would kill me with that, and don't live by nan they quick, they quick, and don't and God in my life.
Speaker 6: Don't God, child, don't live by nan bit of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a head on the Bible, dude beating him back in but he god child, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, child, mad, Okay, listen experience, twenty years of experience.
Speaker 5: Nothing is gonna get by, nothing is going to fly.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, I ain't got bro. Somebody say bad, that's not true.
Speaker 1: My old lady seventeen years when she was with somebody that had I had on the side to begin bro, I can see.
Speaker 2: What he said.
Speaker 1: Here is the goal now, but you be okay he said he must have hit a nerve because he show puts something in the chat.
Speaker 2: Quick.
Speaker 4: Hey, since you yeah, since you think things so good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ask to see your phone real quick.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, guys, tell her tell.
Speaker 5: Your old lady since she's so she's.
Speaker 4: So cool, right, yeah, ask got the blue they let you see your phone since she handed over to you.
Speaker 5: Real quick, let me know how that go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every quick, everybody in the chat fellas, if you got a girl, just ask out the blue telling hand of your phone and ask her the pastor real quick.
Speaker 1: M hm hm been they quick. Oh God God first, Hey, oh Joe, Mother two, Mother three?
Speaker 2: God first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you on your knees, all right, but you ain't praying. Yeah, you're probably said, oh Lord, he's killing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, flick.
Speaker 1: But Andre Johnson beating Cortland Finnigan has been recreated as a toy O cho Uh can we do have it?
Speaker 2: Look at this O show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, listen, I saw that. I saw these early on on Twitter. I'm not sure what this is made of. What I don't know what this this figurine is, but that is dope.
Speaker 5: It's live. That is it's really really live, I see.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Andre, if Dre saw this, but I know he's probably gonna see it because he watches he watches the show.
Speaker 5: Dre. You got to get one of these, Drey you got, you got.
Speaker 1: Hell, I want to get one and have and have Dre. Mine would be what you call him get trade. Decided mine to be the one. I cracked back on pair of Phoenix. I had to get it, like, hey, I like that now, nah, bro hey, look each his on man, oh, Joe and I ain't trying to start no problems man, each on.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. Check this out.
Speaker 1: A woman's calls out us calls out single successful men for not wanting to date single moms. This is what she tweeted. She said, single successful men that don't date women with kids. It's so sassiny me, baby. How you know how you a grown man but scared of some kids? No, I'm scarting your kids. How you lost some kids to let you miss out of a good woman? If it was so good, the land dude would have kept you. If given it's given you weak you See how there trying to use reverse psychology?
Speaker 5: Hello, she tried? She trying to guilt trip us.
Speaker 4: I mean trying to up I mean I really can't say nothing because I only date women with kids if you don't have, But.
Speaker 2: That's your choice, that's my choice. Ain't nobody guilt trip you in the day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she can't be guilt tripping.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, obviously a lot of women they think they're good.
Speaker 5: I mean that's a great thing.
Speaker 4: It's it's always good to believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself that you are to catch.
Speaker 5: But you have but you have to.
Speaker 4: Realize at some point reality has to set in that if you are who you thought you were.
Speaker 5: If you were as good as you thought you were, those have had.
Speaker 4: Opportunity to be with you, you would be kept, you would be and you would be put up.
Speaker 2: You got it. You're gonna talk about y'all sassy.
Speaker 1: No, they just don't want to deal with Well, clearly, when you met that guy, you didn't have no kids, or you met somebody before they gave you kids.
Speaker 2: And they didn't want you. Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes people want their own collection of trophies.
Speaker 2: You can go buy a trophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could go buy a trophy fish, But a lot of times people want to catch their own.
Speaker 2: I want to hold a pole. I want to read him in Oh Joe, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: See that's why I.
Speaker 2: Don't have no I don't have no problem. See.
Speaker 1: The problem that I have is like like like some women like if I say, I want a woman to be this hard, I wanted to have this kind of complexion. R I want to have Oh he like color. See that the man doesn't let him know that his sisters ain't no good. But women can say I want a man over six foot tall. I want him to be successful. I want him to have X amount of dollars. I wanted to be this.
Speaker 2: Women can get say an they want this.
Speaker 1: For a man, But the moment a man say he want this with a woman, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, it's it's it's a it's a it's a one way street for them. All women have preferences on what they like. The men that they want to deal with have to check certain boxes. And when it comes to us, we can't have a preference. And if if the the preference is not predicated towards what they look like, what they dressed like, then it's an issue.
Speaker 5: It's an issue. It's the way it is.
Speaker 1: It's but women all the time, Oh Joe, I want a man that makes six figures.
Speaker 2: I want a man this tall.
Speaker 1: But let me say I want a woman between the height of five eight and six foot. I wanted to have long hair, I wanted to be light skin, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: I want to be this. I want to be that. Oh you discriminate, you don't like this, you don't like that, but y'all do that.
Speaker 1: But but women get to choose, like I want this man to be this, and it ain't no problem. But the moment a man says he want a woman to be that that's what he's looking for.
Speaker 4: Oh, but you also have to understand. Listen, you can want whatever you're want, You could have whatever preferences that you want to make believe in. But the chances of you getting everything and checking all those boxes.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not gonna find everything.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: A lot of women living delusion, A lot of women living delusion and not reality and and and that's okay. I want everyone I want, even men, even the fellas. I want everybody to get what their heart desires. Yes, I want that for them. I want everybody happy. But why you get it's just not realistic on some time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you got a type yep, sure do, sure do, and you ain't it so it's okay, Yeah I don't. It doesn't bother me if I don't. If I'm not, I'm not everybody's cup of tea or me either me, neither me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Somebody like I don't want somebody in their fifties and I'm in my thirties. I'm in my forties. Okay, fine, I don't want somebody that don't like to do X, Y and Z. Ok fine, but I know so me. Women can say, oh shun, that's why you single. A woman can't pay. So now all I ask just don't pass gas in front of me, close the door, and you go to the bathroom. But you can want. I want six foot tall, I want college educated. I want somebody between the ages of thirty and thirty five. I want somebody to make six figures. I want somebody. You got seven things, I ask for two. And now that's why I'm seeking.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny when you think about it too, and women women that in the chat.
Speaker 5: I really want you to have everything you want.
Speaker 4: I want you to have everything that your heart desires, especially when it comes to men and whoever you want to make you happy. But the more things that you want, the more preferences that you that you wanted the man, the more the fool of men that you have to choose from the shrink.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it shrinks significantly.
Speaker 1: That make it seem I guess like thirty five million men out here make it fix makes figures.
Speaker 5: Listen, you know social media.
Speaker 4: Social media makes it seem like, seem like your options are unlimited.
Speaker 5: But reality was said in some it will it will.
Speaker 1: I want you to date. Look, I want you to day, whatever you want, because I damn sure, am yeah. Hey, I'm hoping my daughter in the bed asleep. I got I got lucky.
Speaker 2: Hopefully my daughter's.
Speaker 1: Sleep, she'd be trying to regulate. I said, I'm the dead, I'm the parent, right right right, right, right right. I tell my dad, I need to meet anybody that you talk to, I need to meet them first.
Speaker 2: What, No, you don't.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought I thought you. I thought you was off the market like Boston.
Speaker 2: No, who told you that? Did anybody tell you that?
Speaker 5: I mean, shoot, but it sounded like it not too long ago.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, I got to feel a philosophy.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, those that know won't tell, those that tail won't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: Because if I'm talking, don't nobody know nothing. If they knew so much about me, they know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know, I got I gotta work.
Speaker 4: I gotta work the Panthers, the Panthers, the greatest game tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What you doing?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm doing the stuff with you know, the man.
Speaker 4: So get I get to be field side, well for as long as I want to, But you know, I get to talk to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: So I can't I can't.
Speaker 4: Wait to see Bryce young tomorrow. I got to give a young boy, you know, a piece of my mind, especially when if question them, question himself. I just want to make sure his head is in a good space. I want to make sure he had a good space. And I think hear from hearing from me would be really dope.
Speaker 5: It'd be dope. Just give me a little look, pick me up, man. Look he ever a question yourself to me? I looked in the mirror.
Speaker 2: No, please, but.
Speaker 5: Ever do that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Man, I think the thing for me, Oh Joe, I just like being let me like, let me get like ten minutes on the sideline speak to a couple of playoffs.
Speaker 2: I need to go sit down. I can't stand that long. Man.
Speaker 1: I ain't worse than as laying down there the place that we're gonna go to, ash a't gonna be laying down right. I was like, you comfortable. She took the blanket of the cow, she's sleeping. You comfortable the airport shee got comfortable? Yeah, yeah, that's your if.
Speaker 4: I if there anywhere for me to lay down and go to sleep real quick, take me of that or it's gonna get it's gonna get taken.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't. I don't really like to do too much.
Speaker 1: I don't like to I don't want nobody to messing with me right cause I ain't a pleasant person when I wake up.
Speaker 2: You mean you mean, you mean you mean ask you to shake of the head.
Speaker 1: I had a pleasant person when I wake up, So I don't be don't play with me while I'm sleep.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Now it's time for q A.
Speaker 1: Uh East coach cav said, two people you don't bet against Jesus Christ and Dion Sanders.
Speaker 2: Man, that was an unbelievable game. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could have spent like a whole hour just talking about that game, how good it was.
Speaker 5: What they got next?
Speaker 2: Again? Who does call? Or how to play? Next week? Game? Who?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: They play? U see a in voter? Oh he go to Floyd. Okay, they go to Central Florida, they go to Orlando for that.
Speaker 5: Down the street. I might go chack, I might go check that game out.
Speaker 2: I might check.
Speaker 1: Vivian ECHI me. But can the number of wins his team Travis effect this nomination? Yes, I think if he can get if they get the six or seven wins? Hell, I mean that happened. I'm thinking trying to think the last the lowest the number of wins. The lowest fewish wins the team had was Paul Horning. I think they had five. Anyone in the Heisman. I think if he can get to seven, I think seven would be a cut off because he's having such an unbelievable sever I think seven wins could could he could win it with seven, But normally they want you to have nine ten. What did Jaydon Daniels have last year? He had two losses?
Speaker 5: I thought unless you lost twice last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: They lost once.
Speaker 2: I know they lost to Alabama.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's all. That's the only one I remember.
Speaker 1: Then they lose to Florida State open to was that two years ago? They were ten and three? They lost three games last year? Yeah, see, I know they remember they lost. They lost over the last year in Florida State.
Speaker 5: Oh, Florida State was good last year. I don't know what they had wrong this year. Hold on, did Florida State win today?
Speaker 2: On the Florida State even play today? That's the question they had.
Speaker 5: Well, shit, they've been on the bat the past three weeks so.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Vivian also say to today is my daughter's eleventh birthday. Happy birthday, Elania, Elania, Elna, Elaina. I think it's Atlana.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They be spelling these names so so funky now, but uh, happy birthday, Happy eleventh birthday, Lana. Your mom wants to wish you a very very happy birthday. Hopefully you enjoyed it, had some friends, family and loved ones over. You got a chance to celebrate, got great gifts.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday to you, Florida State b Challo Joe Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Relaxing, said Shador Sanders, QB one. Dallas Cowboys Madden covered.
Speaker 5: Twenty six How you gonna how you gonna get there?
Speaker 1: And they just played Dak sixty million. I don't know a baby baby. Brandon Holman said, how do you guys feel about the NC States player spinning on the Clemson player? Do you think he will be disciplined? No, I'll handle that right there. That's the worst thing you can do to somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's it.
Speaker 1: You spin on the ground. So you telling me? You telling me on the ground. That's what you're telling me? Boy I because hey, oh Joe as soon as he did bow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right away, he.
Speaker 1: Might've been getting ready to yell somebody name. But the matter the beer fact that he put board.
Speaker 4: Please, oh, they gonna, they gonna, They're gonna take disciplinary actions most definitely.
Speaker 2: Do you know how nasty that.
Speaker 4: Is, Harry Barry, somebody else's please out their mouth, hitting your face, hitting anywhere in your body at that for that matter.
Speaker 1: I don't play that. Look, God, don't even don't even don't even play that. Hey, there's certain things, especially.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I can't speak to people that were raised in California, people that was raised in New York or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about the South and being black man.
Speaker 1: Don't play with me. I don't even play them type of games, don't, yo, Yeah, mm hmm, don't do that. Just hey, let's just go ahead and let's just go ahead and part ways. Somebody get seriously hurt because I'm.
Speaker 2: Spin you just thinking about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But oh but see that's the thing I don't get on, yo, that he mad about. But don't spit on me. But he tears some booty cheeks up. Make it make sense?
Speaker 2: O yoke.
Speaker 5: O yo, say Johnson, No, that's different though. See listen, you take the spit and you use it, you know, like a lubricant. You feel me. I'm gonna see you. I'm see you on a MA tutorial, so you could try it.
Speaker 2: Now, don't you see me? Nothing, I'm about to block you will all about.
Speaker 5: You say it as if it's you said in a demeaning way.
Speaker 4: But if you see the visual representation of how it's done, then you get a better understanding on.
Speaker 5: On why you should be doing it.
Speaker 4: So I have I have some tutorials, man, I'm on some things that that you can do to evolve in that area of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they but they should. The C State player should be disciplined. He should have got his ass whipped on the field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh right down the spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. That's that's that's that's nasty.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what what in today's time on Joe, I don't even what what would possess somebody to even do that. So, because whatever happens to you after that, he deserves because you know, the quick the first thing he's gonna say, well, he ain't have to do him like that. Yes he did it's deserved because I don't My grandma always say, boy, I might not stop him from doing but I'll break him in a habit.
Speaker 2: He might have had a habit of doing that, but I break that up. I break that. I get that up aut you real quick. But that's nasty. Cuipper Norwood Jr.
Speaker 1: My question is is the Ravens is will the Ravens defense show up tomorrow or are they witness protection.
Speaker 2: I'm not a Cowboy fan.
Speaker 5: This is a good game.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be It's gonna be a very, very, very very good game. And one of the problems that the Cowboys defense has they still have no girth in that middle. Yeah, they got Derrick Henry coming straight downhill, so it could be a long day for the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: He can be along. One of the things for the Cowboys that they don't have to deal with.
Speaker 4: They're not dealing with a gun slinging type quarterback where they are throwing the ball two hundred times a game.
Speaker 5: They're gonna They're gonna run the ball methodically down the field, play action. They have a few plays.
Speaker 2: Out of r p O.
Speaker 1: You know, I got the Ravens. I think Lamar Jackson is gonna have a big day running the football. I got him going over one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, hell. I got Derek Henry going over one hundred as well. And because because the running game is gonna be successful, he's gonna have a great day passing the ball as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Out Lady ray oh Choe saw yo uh she said, Oho, saw your Oho Predicto segment today? Who y'all picking for the Texans Vikings? Even though I already know the answer, Ravens Cowboys tomorrow. Yeah, I mean Texans Vikings and you got Ravens Cowboys.
Speaker 4: I think I think Ocean Predicto. I actually had to pick. I picked the Texans to win. I picked the Texas.
Speaker 2: I had the Texans too.
Speaker 1: I got the Texans, and I got the Texans in the I got the Texans in the Ravens.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, you know, it's funny that either the Ravens.
Speaker 5: I don't see the Ravens really starting on three.
Speaker 4: But I also don't see the Cowboys getting losing again like they did last week after what the Saints put on them. I think I'm assuming. I hope that they bounce back this week. I hope that there's.
Speaker 1: Still one dimensional a little offense. Ojoey could Cowboys. Cowboys are built you mentioned they don't have the side up front. You're built to play with the lead. They're not built to be in there and catch and hold on, stay on block. They'll build to get a lead and turn Michaeh and d Law and those guys loose.
Speaker 5: Let them lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if they can't do that, then it's a problem because if you go back, go back and look at the Cowboys teams that will beat them over the last four to five years, look at how they run the football on them. Go back and look at the Ravens when Lamar went in there and they ran for them the three hundred yards. Cleveland ran for three hundred yards, Arizona ran for three hundred last week. Go back and look at the games in which they've been look at. In the playoff game, the Packers, look at the year before the forty nine ers. When they lose, teams normally run the football on them because they can't get the lead and just pin their ears back because you have to throw, throw, throw to catch up. And so I'm sure that's what John Hobbar is telling his club, guys, let's just make sure we don't fall behind.
Speaker 2: Let's just make sure. Let's just.
Speaker 1: Put I wait on them. We're the more physical of the team. We can run the ball better. Let's just impose I will, and let's see what happens. So I like the Ravens and I like the Texas. Nate Harper said, Uncan Ojo, thank you for your prayers when my fiancea Ashley was was in the hospital. She's finally coming, She's finally out and recovering. Today is our tenth anniversary of love being together. Can you give us another shout out? Love you guys. Hey, Nate, that's unbelievable, Thank you, Ashley. Congratulations. I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Hopefully you're wishing you a very very speedy recovery. That's a great story, Nate, y'all got ten years down, another twenty five thirty forty more to go, so keep us updated, Ashley. Like I said, nightcap unkin Oho, We're very very excited that you're out of the hospital, feeling better, fast recovery, and look forward to hearing from you guys soon down the road. Jason saying, what's up, Uncan Ojo. I was wondering if y'all could give me a birthday shout out love. The show never stopped doing, y'all doing Jason, Thank you guys because people like you Jason, you guys that supported us. I remember the first the first show. I think we might have a thousand people in the chat. Real, Yeah, we have thousand people at your a thousand and uh each week got better and better, got better and better, got better and better, and then we kind of branched off. Uh lin you uh made me start telling stories. You're like, oh, what what about this? And I started telling stories. Yeah, and so we called the phrase, you come for the sports, but you're gonna stay for the stories. So uh but uh, Man, Jason, thank you. Thanks to each and every one of our subs, everybody that watch us, that have told people about us. Man, so many people like man, I love you and you and O show. And that means a lot when you hear people and you're like you missing ups. I mean it be the Asian community. Yeah, yeah, no, there is no age, there is no race, nationality, whatever the case may be. It's women, it's men, it's Asian community, it's the Hispanic community. It's obviously our community, oh show man, and it just means a lot to see, like, man, we're actually doing something that people people like, well, people that we care about life. There's some haters out there. We don't care about them anyway. Aaron Ohen said, what's up on show during the draft process, besides Bingas and Broncos, what team showed you guys the most interest?
Speaker 2: It's Seattle.
Speaker 5: You was going to Seattle.
Speaker 2: They showed the most interest.
Speaker 1: But hell, after you got passed, because I you know, after you got passed, like the third round, hell, you didn't care where you with out of war, the nd out of war, the Cincinnati, I don't win anywhere. You just want to get drafted now and then round three go back because back then started on Sunday and it was twelve rounds. And so after get to a certain point on show, you just want to get drafted. You didn't care. You just want an opportunity to show that you can play. And that was it. And I was very fortunate to go to a team and the Broncos that believed in me, and I wanted to repay them for their belief in me. Had a quarterback that believed in me. We became very good friends. He worked with me, had great patience with me, and I definitely don't think I would have had the career that I had had I gone somewhere else, because I don't know if a quarterback would have had the patience with me. I don't know if you know. When Dan left, Dan started giving me opportunities. But Waye Phillips comes in and he hires Jim fossil rest Jump fossil So, and he kind of built the office around me and my skill set. So a lot of things have to go well for you to be successful. And I was very, very fortunate to have people that believed them in and helped me.
Speaker 2: And my success. But that was right. Oh, I gotta say this again. On Joe Colorado Buffalo's.
Speaker 1: Win Colorado Buffalo win thirty eight thirty one. In dramatic fashion, Tadur Sanders throws a hell Mary that is caught with no time on the clock. They add the pat they go into overtime, they get uh the buff Baylor wins the toss. They defer see you go down the field, they score and they and Travis Hunter forces a turnover. The ball is fumbled out of the end zone and to see you Buffalo's win and they're now three and one, three and one, right, three and one, they play ufc uc F University of Central Florida with a chance to go to Ford and one. So I'm very excited for the Buffalo's coach, Prime Chador trave all the guys you played.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Chador stood in there, took eight sacks, a lot of hits, a lot of pressures, but he was unflinching and he was able to do what he's supposed to do, which is going to go a long way. I think that's really really impressed the scouts because everybody knows that when you've got a clean pocket, hell, everybody can pick you apart.
Speaker 2: But when things don't go well, when you've been sacked eight times, when you've been hit another seven eight times, when you've been pressured more times but still be able to look down the barrel, that's unbelievable. That was a great performance.
Speaker 1: And again, thank you guys for staying up with us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite up chatting Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five Liberty City, The Rock Runner, Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of Fame arteried the legendary the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad O Josenko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Tell your family and friends in love one to hit the subscribe button, and make sure you hit the like button as well. Guys, every subscriber matters, and we thank you for mattering. And do us another favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from Shave by Laportier, we have it in stock and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, you can check out an e commerce site and will shipping directly to your door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's shad Shaped Media and my clothing company that's eighty four with eighty four one are the teams that I have on eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 2: The link is pinned at the top of the chat and here it is.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you've ordered merch within the last three weeks, orders will start being shipped out Monday. Yes, so do us a favor. Let us know that you got your merch. You can know you can put it in your store and put it in a story. You can tweet us, you can do whatever you want to do, but let us know that you've gotten the merch, and let us know what you think. We think we've got the best quality shirt, no shrinkage.
Speaker 2: Gonna get great wear out of it.
Speaker 1: So we'll appreciate your support for all persons, all night cap merch.
Speaker 2: We greatly greatly appreciate that support.
Speaker 1: Again, Colorado beats, but Colorado beats Baylor in overtime thirty eight thirty one. Travis hunters seven catches, one hundred and thirty yards and the game winning walk off force fumble Shrador Sanda throws a hail Mary with no time on the clock and they win this ball game thirty eight thirty one to move to.
Speaker 2: Three and one. Again. Think we had fifty thousand in the chat. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're back Tomorrow night and Monday night with a full slate of NFL games tomorrow and then the Monday night match up on Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm un he's ojo. You're out for tonight