Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Covino and Rich Podcast. Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for Convino Rich at Foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app. It's like searching FSR. Yes, another year of Covino and Rich fun. It looks like a fake year, right, twenty twenty six? Thank you Trump? And by the way, Venezuela, am I right? What in the hell that made me go?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Just kidding. Broadcasting live from the Fox Sports Radio studio, we are Cavino and Rich Show is sponsored by DraftKings Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NFL and NBA. And right now you promo code cr Show to claim your special offerings at DraftKings Again as promo code CR Show. At DraftKings, the crown is yours and facing a peak season, look for a new member. Maybe Workforce Solutions from Express Employment Pros make hiring easy at Expresspros dot com. Find an office near you and see how Express could help you hire smarter and faster people. Happy do we year Covino and Rich if you missed us during the holidays, we did fill in for Dan Patrick a lot. We did a Dan Patrick segmented hat trick. So if you missed any of the shows, catch the podcast or catch the videos, watch what you hear Covino and Rich FSR. In fact, you could join the live chat. It's popping right now Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube and we'll be doing it live from Vegas tomorrow. So if you see us as Spearmint Rhino, I mean the Crazy Horse too, I mean the Green Door. I mean, if you see us in Vegas, be sure to say hi, drink sign you. Let's have a good time. But wherever we go, we'll be doing it live this week. Happy to be here for the new year. I'm Steve Covino. That is Rich Davis DG is the producer. That's one of my new goals with you guys. We have hundreds of affiliates around the country. I think like once every month or so, we should take a show to a city and just meet some new listeners and party, eat up somewhere. I am so down for that. So many affiliates, let's go, let's do it. If you're an affiliate, you're a program director, if you're the guy running the board, tell the program director, Hey, these guys want to come do it live. Let's make it happen. We'll be there. Yeah, and hope to see you in Vegas the next few days. All right, now before we play last one Standing, and if you want a headstart, you want to get in eight seven, seven, nine to nine on Fox before a hypothetical about watching the playoffs. As we think about all these things that make you go hmm, Week eighteen of the NFLS we get into the wildcard. I think that there are six games. I don't think that that's true, but I think and know that five of them are so close to call that you could argue maybe more underdogs could pull away with wins this weekend. Let me let me hit you up with this real quick. We start the weekend Saturday. You got two games, right, and then three on Sunday, and then a Monday night football Saturday, Rams at Panthers. Now, the Rams we talked about throughout the year, they felt like the team all along. They're like, yeah, the Rams could possibly win this whole thing, dude, But Pukaakua playing at a different level. What's with the one hand snag there is. There was a point in that game against Arizona yesterday where it was close and then the Rams got away with a couple tip passes that just sort of fell and then they pull away at the end. Stafford. They're saying Stafford's in the league now for MVP Drake May one and two. But call me crazy, call me maybe I think Carolina could possibly keep it close. So that's the one game where you're like, well, the Rams, that's that's a gimme for the most part, ten and a half point favorites. Okay, we all agree that the Rams should win this game, like pretty easily. But I mean I think that, But props to the Panther. I mean that they're in it. Right. It's this season, it's a home game. We've seen stranger things happen, which, by the way, I finished thumbs up stranger things I haven't finished yet. All Right, Packers are at the Bears. This line keeps flip flopping. It's right around pick them that it's Branda. Packers by one and a half, Bears by one and a half right now as we stand. Unless you see flip flops harder this game or Rich Davis on a on a summer night. I mean, I love some good flip flops. But the Bears are home and they're one and a half point favorites. But at one point this line shifted the other way. Can would you be shocked at either of these teams winning?
Speaker 3: No? No, and it's a huge rivalry. It's it's fifty to fifty. Lawrence is balling. This is this needs to be his season.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Me?
Speaker 3: Caleb?
Speaker 1: Caleb both you're cooking about the Jaguars. My bet well they both are No, okay, my bet noor. Lawrence is falling. Yeah, you guys's not even listening to me.
Speaker 3: But Covino has been pumping up Caleb all.
Speaker 1: No obviously, but that that that's a rivalry. On Sunday, listen to me. Packers Bears both won a game each against each other. You're right, it's a legendary rivalry and you wouldn't be shocked either way. You just assume this game is going to be close and somehow someone will pull away the end of the game. It's gonna be a close one. I don't anticipate a blowout by any means, right, it's in Chicago. But the Packers and Matt Lafleur, you know they're gonna come in with a great game plan and they then they rested quite quite a few people yesterday. I think the Bears are win this one, but you wouldn't be shocked either way. I wouldn't be shocked, but I think the Bears got this one. Now. Buffalo is again like a one point favorite. In Jacksonville. Jackson hasn't lost. It feels like an eternity and Buffalo everyone keeps talking about this is their clearest path to possibly get to the super Bowl finally, with no Burrow or Mahomes or Lamar Jackson. None of these people are in his way because there's a new crop of people in his way, and that starts with Trevor Lawrence on That's what I was looking truthfully, I'm not making excuses. I was just looking at the fact that they're thirteen and four, like that's insane. When you think about how good they've been and how solid they've been, it's not going to be easy for the Bills.
Speaker 3: Could you make the case that the Jags might be the Bill's biggest hurdle here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I think so. If you told me the Bills are playing New England or Denver, I would pick Buffalo. I think their first round matchup against the Jags is tougher than if they had to go play in Denver. I really do. I think that the Jags if the season went on another month, which I know it doesn't, so I mean the regular season, I think the Jags would end up being the one seed. I think the Jags have been killing teams and they look amazing. Liam Cohen a lot of people saying could be coach of the year. Right. You feel like they fought real hard to be twelve and five. Good season, but it's not like the sat typical Josh Allen dominant season. The same way we were saying how Christian McCaffrey felt he earned every yard for every year? Are they fought for every week?
Speaker 3: It should be noted to the Jags have done all this without their top draft pick who's been hurt, Travis Hunner.
Speaker 1: Is that wild to think? Is when when he got shut down, you were like, h do it'll make a difference.
Speaker 3: Now you're like, there were high there were highs and lows. You guys remember to get together here where we were all watching the Chiefs and Jags that night and Trevor Lawrence fell down not once but twice, like in the end zone. Yeah, and then they and then they faulted a little bit, then they rose right back up.
Speaker 1: And now they're just hot.
Speaker 3: And it's just been a hot, so hot fourth quarter of the season.
Speaker 1: Five. I've mentioned three of the game so far, and other than the Rams, just you know, probably winning because it's your easiest first round matchup Packers Bears. Come on, please, No one's got a gauge of that. No one's got a real good read on that one. And Bill's Jags. How can you tell me I have a read on that one? That's another like one point favorite. Now, Eagles are getting your courtesy three point home field advantage over the Niners. But the Niners take away that loss against the Seahawks where they were shut down? What was everyone saying? Niners offense can't be stopped and the Eagles have been floundering here and there. So you tell me that you have a good read on that game. No way, But I do believe you're forty nine Ers could win that. I absolutely think they can. And then even after that terrible performance and then Chargers Patriots.
Speaker 3: This one's interesting because the Patriots do not have a good pass rush game.
Speaker 1: They do not, which means you're giving Justin Herbert and that team an opportunity, right.
Speaker 3: Maybe because they have the worst them in The Raiders have the worst O lines in the league. So this is gonna be crazy to watch. Can the Chargers actually get the ball out of Herbert's hand? Can the Patriots find a pass rush? That's going to be the key to this game?
Speaker 1: And not to be that guy. I never want to be the guy that says, well, they didn't beat anyone. The Patriots did benefit from a soft schedule, so while they do have home field, and while the Patriots are thirteen and four fourteen and three, you could argue that like, it's a soft fourteen three and the Chargers. That's why they're only favored by a field goal, the field goal and a half at home, because people are like, how good are the Patriots really in a playoff game against Harbaugh? You know, vraybel This is the first year Drake May's first real, first real sort of look in the postseason.
Speaker 3: Right, Chargers are rested.
Speaker 1: Now, Chargers didn't play last week, really, they sat everyone and when you look at who the Patriots beat. Not to be that guy, but they beat like a lot of teams like the Saints and the Panthers and the Titans and the Browns and the Falcons and the Jets, and like, I don't want to suppocid, like they get the Giants. You know, it's the Jets again, just to me, we'll see that's listen. If you really believe that they were a fourteen and three powerhouse, they want to be favored by a field goal over the Chargers. And then after that game, Couvino, let's keep going Texan Steelers. Wou you would have seen based on how David you how hot the raven, how hot the Texans are. Their defense is the hottest, the hottest dame in the NFL. They seem like they are hitting their stride. But Metcalf, Yeah, then you look at the other side and you say, well, Metcalf is back in Aaron Rodgers' playoff experience and Mike Tomlin's experience. You start putting all those things in the mix, and you're like, all right, well, Mett, that's the great regulator. That's I wins in a row. Though, for the Texans and their defense did look a little vulnerable in the past few games, but who could be hotter than them? So Steelers hands are full. However, three point dogs there, so I don't think. But what do we say too? You know, we said it got to stay consistent, at least I said it. Yeah. DK Metcalf I quote as of today, excited as hell to be back. Who signed a bigger sigh of relief than him? We already established that as well. Aaron Rodgers pumped to be back. It's been a while. I think they're coming with d D. K Metcalf have an extra approve here, like he has a lot to make up to his team, so I think he's gonna try to put it on his back. I'm looking at all the feet. That's a battle. Might be a Mike Oliver said Texans are going to be such a tough out in the playoffs. He wouldn't be shocked if the Houston Texans made a run for the Super Bowl. Kay Rain nineteen says, guys, it's so funny because I could see Richards Niners really make it a run. But then I could also see it getting out of hand in favor of the Eagles. If it goes bad and brock Perty's way or something. That's why all these games.
Speaker 3: Did The Eagles defense is no pushover.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, But but Danny remember in years past where you're like, all right, these teams will win and then it'll be Brady versus Manning in the AFC Championship, and you knew there were sort of gimme games along the way. I don't think any of these teams except maybe the Rams, you know, getting the soft card dealt with the Panthers, other than that, the other five games. I'm so curious later in the week when we do our picks, I wonder if we will do our annual parlay where we put five bucks. Everyone has a chance to see how they could do on a six or six par Lanne. We never hit those. I think what one year one of us hit all six our Wildcard weekend parlay all five like, no one's going to get them all No, Lorrain, it got them all wrong. She's just this hard to do.
Speaker 3: She got them all wrong, and the very next week she got them all.
Speaker 1: Right, from one extreme to the other. That's right, that's right. So just to really, I mean, you gotta be you got to be super excited about the wildcard weekend this weekend? Oh super pumped? Can I tell you my kids flag football? Just one little side note. I can don't understand this for the life of me. For the laugh of me, what song, Sam, I don't know Freshman verve. There's a verb, piper verb. It's the verve pipe verb pipe the verse sings bittersweet symphony. For the life of me. Why do you have why do kids have flag football games scheduled during the NFL playoffs because.
Speaker 3: To mess with the parents.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying there, because they don't care about your the parents' schedule. No, no, but what I'm saying it's, uh, it would be like having a fall ball baseball game on the same day as a World Series game? Like do you the kids love the game? They play? Luckily for you, you have a telephone and you can be able to watch it on there a telephone. Okay, Boomer, you're doing act like a boomer like you can't watch it. You could bring the game wherever you go. No, I know, I'm just saying like, I'm just shocked at like flag football is even being played on Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm like, what are we serious? Eight year old kids find flag football. The world doesn't revolve around the games for everybody the way it does for you. I know, but I know that sounds crazy coming from you know, someone on Fox Sports, But that's the truth. Look at the weenie dance out there. You think they all care the way that you care, but.
Speaker 3: The way you do care rich if it was my kid, Like when Coke gets old enough to play, I'm gonna tell him the flag football field burned down.
Speaker 1: But then you feel like such an asked nyg We like do I really care more about like.
Speaker 3: For instance, it's a field burned down?
Speaker 1: Like for instance, did the same.
Speaker 3: Way when he asked to go to Disneyland burned down?
Speaker 1: Okay, Danity Sunday morning, Like I'm gonna have a conflict where the bill's jagged, which you could argue is the game of the week. Yeah, my kids. My kid's got a flag football game, and I'm thinking I'm the only dad or mom here that is like yeah, guys, like it's the NFL playoffs. The kids are playing a sport where guess what the biggest games of that sport are on TV right now? Like then then you feel like an ask when you're watching your phone instead of your kid, Like, yeah, wait to go kid out. It happens all the time. People schedule birthday parties and events and weddings. It's like, yo, it's Super Bowl weekend. Well, if you are a bride and you misschedule your wedding around a big event, and it's your fault. I've been to weddings where the bride's crying because guys are all having their phones out, watching like a bowl game or like you know, it happened to a cousin of mine. We're all watching like a Chavis fight at the bar. Just wedd all upset that we're not doing the conga. All right, let's let's uh, let's touch on watching these games real quick. Because when we were off last week and we were filming for Dan Patrick, Dan Byer and Moncey Bolanos filled in for us a couple of days. Big fan of those. Mancy starting the new year with some highlights in her hair. Yeah, she's got those blonde highlights. She was wearing. She was wearing a Leopard trill pig bundy today. She was bringing the heat today. Yeah, and yeah, I invited the guys here to a little uh Manzi said she was offend that she wasn't invited though you left her. But I know works on the weekend. Yeah, it's kind of SEXISTNCI works every weekend, you know her. So, I mean Dan Byer has a podcast on the weekend. You invited him, but spot I invited the people that are on our show on a normal Monday. Yeah, just say what you really mean? You take a run here with you dudes and women, folks own men men, men, men, men, men, men, men, men men. This is man only bro Well, anyway, what was dB saying? It was the Rich Davis momentator's clumby I invited, No, ma'am, I invited all you asked clowns. I said, do you guys want to watch the forty nine ers Seahawks? Will order food on me, let's go. And apparently Dan Byer talked about this on our show when he was filling in to listen.
Speaker 4: Rich says, guys, Saturday night, Seahawks forty nine ers, my place, five thirty, come on over watch the game. Dan, there's going to be a Seahawks fan here, Come on. By There is no way that I would be able to go to that party.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: It is it is. I am not going into a forty nine ers house. I also am I want to watch the game by myself sort of guy. So even though there would be another Seahawks fan there, there's no way that I could go over to this party. I appreciate the invite, and I think Rich is all welcoming. I can't believe Rich is going to have another Seahawks fan at his house for a get together. I would not have blamed him for not inviting me, but Manzi, there is no way that I would want to watch the game with someone else or multiple other people who were probably closer to Rich that are saying, well, I want the forty nine Ers. That's Rich's team. There's no way I'd be watching that game with them on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: And he responded with that respectfully, Yeah that's what he said. He texted me like, respectfully, I rather watch the game with anyone on the planet other than you. And you know what I mean. I don't want to talk. Thanks for the invite. I can't. I don't want to talk out of both sides of my mouth. I just know that Dan's a respectful fan, so I feel like I could have watched it with Dan, like our buddy Wes in Vegas watch the game with us. He's a Seahawks fan, and it was respectful. I've told one of my Eagle fan fans, remember our buddy Steve. We have an Eagles fan who I told, like, yeah, I don't want to watch it because you're gonna bother me. And he got he said I was a big wo so and he got all mad about it because remember I had the stance and I blamed on of my kids, like, yeah, you're gonna upset my kids. Yeah, that was a weird sort of way to I was like, yeah, my kids are all pumped. My kids are all pumped watch a game I don't want. You know, my kids don't get it. You'll be rooting against the team we want. I'm like, you should have just told him no. I don't know. For you to blame it on your kids, that is weird. But yeah, I think you assessed the situation. The Eagles fan that Rich talks about, I could see him being annoying during the game. I don't see Rich and Dan and our buddy Wes being obnoxious with each other. You have to know the company. But I actually agree with Dan Bayer here. I'm surprised that you invited a Seahawks fan, multiple Seahawks fans. They were nice ones, though, I understand your thinking, but I'm with Dan. Like big games like this, I don't want any distractions and any people bothering me. I actually see his point, and I think he bat out respectfully and I think he did it the right way. He did it. Listen, I respect it. But if you want to chime in, we'll take your feedback. We're gonna play a game next. But if you want to chime in at Covin on rich watching the big game alone or with mixed companies, really alone, I think the mixed company is the part of it. Meaning I think if if you're like Caveno one time alone though, you and I watched a Yankees playoff game once. I'm not a Yankees fan, but I was, you know, I'm a Mets fan, but so I had no horse in the race. But there was a big Red Sox Yankees game, and I remember someone brought a Yankee, brought a Red Sox fan. It was my sister's boyfriend, Luis at the time. Yeah, but he came in there on a Red Sox jersey. Ruined the whole vibe. I wanted to karate kick him in the chest. And I liked the kid, but he started rooting for the Red Sox, and you had a jerk about it in our house and it's a house full of Yankees fans, and he sort of leaned into that fun and it was maybe fun for him, but it wasn't like fun for anybody. I told you about a year. Do you remember when the forty nine ers beat the Lions and the the NFC Championship a couple of games a couple of years ago. One of the moms that the school was over the house, like we invited some of the parents over, and this woman who had no love of the Lions, she was rooting for the Lions because she's like, yeah, I guess I want to root for them. I'm like, yeah, but you're in a Niners fan house. So when she was like yeah, Jared Goff, I'm like I told my wife, I'm like, shut her up or tell her to leave our home. Zip it there, zippy, Especially when you're watching their like, if you're really invested, you're watching really tight. You know you're tight. And even though that perturbed, Yeah, that person may be playful in the moment or whatever, but like that's not the time or place when you're on the edge of your seat, right like that when your team fails to hold the other team on like third and twelve and that person does like, yeah, you don't want to hear you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: It's even hard to watch with fans of your own team sometimes because it depends what kind of family. Are they positive or are they a negative fan?
Speaker 1: So your thoughts to your mingle, do you mix it up? Covino and Rich and we'll play last one standing a lot Next coming up a Monday, Cavino and Rich back in Action eight seven, nine to nine on Fox. It all comes down to this for all the tostitos, one game, the best of the best playing for the Lombardi. So if you're watching at home, watch it like it matters without Dan Byer, I mean on the TCL Ultimate Series, the QM eight K or the QM nine K. Now, this is the Super Bowl Football bright stadium lights, fast cuts, big hits, bigger debates, was he in? Did he move? Did the ball move it across the goal line? TCL brings the ultimate brightness and Ultimate Black level, so the picture stays clean. From kickoff to the final drive. You could looks like he could smell the fresh cut grass. You could see the tow drag and the little piece of turf pop up. Yeah, man and go big. The Ultimate Series is available in a massive ninety eight inch class. That's a big STV, but I think you can handle it. Bigger is better. So every seat is a great seat, not just the people in the middle. And if you can't be in the stadium, this is the next best thing. TCL Ultimate Series available at all major retailers. TCL the official TV partner of the NFL. Here for Super Bowl sixty.
Speaker 3: Nope, not.
Speaker 1: All right. So we have a lot of people on the phone on the telephone waiting to play last one standing, some people chiming in about how to watch the games. Look, it's the games that matter where the company matters. Because Dan Byer turned down riches invite. Yeah, Seahawks fan sitting there with a bunch of you know.
Speaker 3: What, though, dB did miss out on some great chicken palm. Oh yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, we get we get in. Fomo got missing out, especially with COVID, Like I'll try to make it. I'm like Covino's good. Oh yeah, Rich said food was on him Maria's Italian kitchen. So your thoughts on and that will continue. Plus we have more to get to it. I didn't even really talk about Tom Brady and him and Alex Earl the update there, so there's lots to get to What do you think about that? I think good for him, But he's breaking the rule. What's the rule? The rule is half your age plus seven, isn't it? Isn't that the rule? I know tom Brady's above the law, and he's tom Brady. I think he wants Yeah, those like go exceptions twenty three. So he's forty eight, she's twenty five. I'll get to it. I'll get to it live from the Fox Sports Radio studio. For over forty years, Tyrack has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive, shipped fast and free back by free road hazard protection, with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation, Tiraq, dot com Way tire buying should be you don't want to make the people wait. We got our host Danny g On standby his time for last one standing. Oh hit it.
Speaker 5: You have five seconds to battle for your sports trivia dam put your electronic devices down and pick your sports knowledge.
Speaker 1: It's CNRS last one standing, last one standing.
Speaker 3: All right, I have four categories ready to go if needed a tiebreaker. Each contestant gets five seconds to stay alive in the round. If you run out of time or answer incorrectly, I was Sam takes you out with his buzzer. We keep battling until you are the last one standing. If you win two of the rounds, you're the top dog. Here the contestants. Twelve time winner Steve Cavino right over there.
Speaker 1: He sucked.
Speaker 3: Next to him. Seventeen time winner Rich Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seventeen he's like this guy.
Speaker 3: And in the house for thirty seven time winner Dan Byers. Two time winner Isaac Loan.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's not easy being low and crazy.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 3: I go into the studio line se who's playing for a CNR football? I Loo, I'll use you for this. Would you love to try? Travel? Two beautiful Glendale, Arizona, Tyler, Texas, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota or Corpus Christi, Texas.
Speaker 6: I gotta go the Detroit Minnesota one or the Minnesota Detroit one.
Speaker 3: Oh that's Johnny, interesting to make Am I still on Am?
Speaker 1: I still on the radio?
Speaker 3: You just got on the radio?
Speaker 1: Am I still own line? I'm not. I'm not in Michigan though, you know that, big dog.
Speaker 3: Oh Johnny, where are you from? Saint Paul, Minnesota?
Speaker 6: But I live in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny, Okay, Yeah, I'll call you guys all the time.
Speaker 3: All right, Johnny. Well you haven't played this game yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yelling? I'm sorry if I was.
Speaker 3: Yelling, Johnny. Spot is the fact checker during this game. By the way, I hate it so much, a lot of it. You're gonna mess everything up. Stop talking, Okay, all right, so be patient with Spots.
Speaker 6: I'm getting blushed.
Speaker 3: I'm getting blushed right now, all right.
Speaker 1: Johnny, feel alright. I think it's happy hour and Minnesota, Johnny, wherever you let's play the somewhere.
Speaker 3: Five thirty is happy hour, Johnny. Here's the rules, the last one standing. You only speak when you're spoken to you here.
Speaker 1: Johnny, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Can I make an executive decision and go to one of the other lines?
Speaker 1: Johnny has one more chance, Johnny. All right, john I'm all right, don't talk unless we call your name.
Speaker 3: All right, first category, black Monday Bonanza. You have five seconds to name one of the ten NFL teams who has had the most head coaches since the year two thousand.
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny is a Johnny?
Speaker 3: All right? Islo Arizona or Texas?
Speaker 6: I say, the home of Let's go to Let's go to Arizona, Glendale, Arizona.
Speaker 3: That is Art, Man.
Speaker 2: I hope I don't disappoint.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's possible or way hear me out.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna shut the hell up. But this is my first time playing this, but I'm gonna shut up to hear what you gotta do?
Speaker 1: A cool.
Speaker 5: Chewing from the hip.
Speaker 3: All right, once again, ten NFL teams on this list who have had the most head coaches since the year two thousand. This list from bro Bible does not include interim coaches who may.
Speaker 1: Have Okay, tell you there, you gotta wait. You guys listen to me, and went to the home of Selena. You just gotta wait. Art. That's it. That's all I was. I'll start it off, dandy ar Do you want to go to Texas or do you want to stay in the area. Okay, good guy, Hey Art, we're gonna go around the room. When it's your term, we'll tell you and then you go around. I'm sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 3: We go process of elimination.
Speaker 1: Then we go around the room art until someone gets stumped. But wait until you hear your name. It's ok good man. Ready, all right, I'm start with art, Danny, start with art.
Speaker 3: Start with art. Okay, Art, you're up first. Go as soon as the clock starts. Right now, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Cleveland Brown are the lists they've had ten? All right, I was gonna go Raiders. Raiders are the list they've had thirteen.
Speaker 3: Only Rich, you know, I'm so concerned with this.
Speaker 1: Do physiciety even start thinking?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Okay, I'll give you an extra couple of secs.
Speaker 1: Arizona Cardinals they are the list of eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice poll Low and cross like that.
Speaker 7: Arts have won the toss and elected not to play.
Speaker 2: And that was my guest.
Speaker 1: Jets Jets, Oh Jets, Yes, they've had eight. Back to Art, Carolina. Uh, none of the.
Speaker 3: Sorry of this round, Coveno.
Speaker 1: Rounds said already.
Speaker 2: Oh dummy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Art got me confused. Vikings not on the list. Rich Washington Redskins slash Commanders nine yes, nine, third on the list.
Speaker 2: Low and Cross, I'm going to go the pre Damn Campbell Detroit.
Speaker 7: Lions there with a nice poll back to Rich oh Man.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go the pre forty there hand forty nine ers had a bunch in there, and you would be incorrect.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with oh okay, yeah, you already. I was going to go with the Bears, Jaguars and Titans.
Speaker 1: Jags were there.
Speaker 7: You missed the Bills, Broncos, and Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Which showing off Dolphins Dolphins before Mike McDaniel was a little dicey, aren't.
Speaker 3: Second second category? Isaac was in his documentary Part two, you have five seconds to name an NBA player who's on the same list as Kobe for the most all time field goals attempted. So all time field goals, field goal attempts NBA only. Okay, all right, Art, You're gonna be up first. You ready when the timers starts to go, I gotta go hold botch.
Speaker 5: It up.
Speaker 3: Taking the top thirty by the way, top thirty nine on the list. Sorry not if there six of the players are active, by the way, Low and Krawn.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Kareem, Yes, a number two with twenty eight, three hundred and seven.
Speaker 1: Rich, These are attempted chops, Chris attempted, I mean, just to get something off the way.
Speaker 7: Lebron James, Lebron, James number one, number forty five.
Speaker 1: Jordan's got to be on there.
Speaker 7: YEP number five with twenty four or five thirty seven Low and Krawn.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, will oh wait a minute, that's a different category. Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Well, it is on the list, not a number one, but at number nine twenty three four ninety seven, same amount though, all right, Rich, Jason Kidd, Jason Kidd not on the.
Speaker 1: List, really not in the top thirty.
Speaker 3: Covino, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: James Harden, James Harden is right towards the bottom twenty seven with nineteen fifty seven Boom Lowen across Carol I alone, YEP at number three with twenty six two ten All right, Covino, back to me, I saw Westbrook broke some records over the weekend.
Speaker 1: YEP at number eleven with twenty one nice back to low and Cross broke boy.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of this guy's game. But Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 7: Yep at number ten with twenty two six forty three great pul Covino.
Speaker 1: Three two just longevity, Carter uh Yep at number fourteen with twenty one.
Speaker 6: Three nine back to Low and Crown all right, I've oh God, I am wast misspoke.
Speaker 2: H guess Dirk Novitsky.
Speaker 7: Dirk is on the list of number eight with twenty three seven thirty four What a battle Torvino.
Speaker 1: Three to Reggie Miller.
Speaker 7: Reggie Miller, nonemalists and Kraals.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna gets Durant and Curry. Are they on the list?
Speaker 7: Let's see Durant is on the list in the thirteen Steph Curry right at the bottom at.
Speaker 1: Thirty because you said how many six were active?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Isaac and Kron third victory filling Great job Loan Kron let it be low and tried to get all tricky Jason Kidd the art great job man, first time.
Speaker 6: Playing me because the way he said that question and then through that they are all after players. Now I could have just named after players.
Speaker 1: Curry off the top. Yeah, Hey, that's the game. Hey love me too.
Speaker 2: Sounded like Zach Taylor after Miles Garrett Sack.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's let's get an updates. Speaking of wo and coaches of not having a good day.
Speaker 6: Well, it doesn't matter because I'm having a good day and I just won the game. Back to you, but yes, you're right. Black Monday, three head coaches five, the Arizona Cardinals firing Jonathan Gannon after three seasons fifteen and thirty six record, the Raiders firing Pete Carroll after a three to fourteen one season stint, that Cleveland Browns firing Kevin Stefanski after six seasons. However, ESPN reports that Stefanski currently expected to speak with the Falcons, Giants, and Titans about their head coaching jobs, as well as the fact that the Titans will be interviewing former Falcons head coach Raheem Morris. We have a couple of final items, guys, about quarterbacking situations in the state of Florida. To a tongue of I LOOA was interviewed today by three writers, so no electronic media, no radio and TV around him. One of the writers was Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, who reported the following asked if he is hoping for a fresh start to us said, quote, that would be dope. I would be good with it. Unquote. The three of us who asked him made sure he knew that we meant elsewhere to a very politely declined to speak beyond that. Elsewhere in Florida, we have an NFL quarterback weightlifting update. On Sunday night, Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence celebrated winning the AFC South at an unnamed bar by being squatted by a young woman at Na tah Shah with two a's on TikTok posted a video of her putting the six six, two hundred and twenty pound Lawrence on her back at the bar like a bar bell and squatting him multiple times, among the comments, what's your pr oh Trevor Lawrence back to you guys?
Speaker 1: Wow, that sounds like a hot night for Rich Davis in early two thousand. That's funny, hey. By the way, Pete Carroll Danny g Pee Carroll could end up being like your favorite person ever because his one little one and done, three and fourteen could pave the way for like good years to come. So you may look back and be like yo, that Pete Carroll seedson was worth it for the for the misery, no lips.
Speaker 3: To God's ears. It was frustrating watching the personnel decisions he made throughout the year, him and his son.
Speaker 1: What if it was all him and tom Brady's play all along like evil geniuses. All right, well, hey, thank you Ilo, thank you Danny g. We still have to talk a little, a little. I don't want to be all gossipy about tom Brady. But there is an update. Oh tom Brady update perfect is all right, We'll get to that next. So hang tight. More Kadino and Rich tom Brady. Some playoffs all coming up. But DraftKings Sportsbook that's where you gotta go, the official sports betting partner the NFL, making every playoff moment feel bigger. We just talked about all the underdogs and how I may roll all underdog parlay. That might be. That might be the play. What's the game though, Bill's Jaggs. Probably DraftKings has your back with early exit protection. If the player in your eligible NFL prop bet goes down at any point in the first half, you still get paid in game. Download The Draft Kings Sportsbook app used code cr s h o W that's code cr show to turn five bucks into three hundred and bonus if your bet wins. In partnership with DraftKings, the Crown is yours.
Speaker 9: Gambling problem. Call one eight hundred Gambler New York. Call eight seven seven eight hope in Why or text hope in Why Connecticut Call eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Boothill Casino in Kansas. Wager tax passed through may apply in Illinois twenty one plus in most states. Void in Ontario. Restrictions apply. Bet must win to receive bonus bets which expire in seven days. Minimum odds required. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash audio limited time offer.
Speaker 1: For the life of me, for the life of me, What I say you for for the life of me? I can see uh, I can't see how anyone has a gauge on any of these wildcard games this weekend, except for maybe the Rams Panthers. Besides that, you're just picking an out of a hat. You're nobody from nowherevlfing you know, because I promise you no one those All these games are like a field goal, are under odds. No one knows Queens of the Stone Age style. Queens of the Stone Age style. We're live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio. Our show sponsored by DraftKings sports book and official sports betting partner of the NFL and NBA Potna. Right now, use the promo code CR Show to claim your special offerings at DraftKings Again. That's Promo Code CR Show. At DraftKings, the crown is yours and your next success could begin sooner than you think. Apply now and save with no application fee through February eleventh at University of Maryland Global Campus. This new year, put your goals within reach at an accredited state university. Learn more at UMGC dot du. All right, now, it's a Monday. It's good to be back tomorrow live from Vegas. But a reminder too, if you missed us during the holidays, we filled in for Dan Patrick a few days. Again, just search Covino and Rich wherever you stream your podcasts and you can actually watch it. I was live and Idaho feeling in for DP. Oh, good for you. We had some fun, but you could actually watch it. Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube. Good for you joining there and tomorrow live from Vegas, We're gonna do Showtime Mahomes Trivia your chance to win more CNR nerve footballs on the show A right. Well, listen, we we dealt with a lot of great football. In fact this week. You know, if you're a football fan, you might not be able to keep it in your pants because you got two playoff football games in college Thursday Friday, and then you have wildcard NFL football Saturday, Sunday, Monday. So fu five days in a row about the referral? Whoa let me?
Speaker 10: The party actually starts this afternoon with the FCS National Championship Montana State Illinois State in forty minutes.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like stuff people care about it.
Speaker 10: I know it's the National Championship in Nashville, Tennessee, Illinois.
Speaker 1: I'm to watch it on Monday. There's no money, and I thought, hey, you have so much great football. There's a lot of great shows to binge watch. There's just a lot. And one of the things you may have seen over the break besides Doctor Pepper Girl, nobody saw act for us Doctor Pepper baby. It's good and nice. There's some Doctor Pepper Bay social media girl who made a jingle for Doctor Pepper and everybody's rallying around her like it has to be the new jingle. She's great. It's vi Besides Doctor Pepper, Baby.
Speaker 10: You guys like Doctor Pepper, you know my wife like it's underrated. It is, you know, I like it occasionally. I think it's underrat Like if you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get fast food, you might go with a Doctor Pepper with it, like Taco.
Speaker 3: Bell or something. It's one of the diet sodas that tastes. Yeah, closest early original die. Doctor Pepper's really good.
Speaker 1: So besides Doctor Pepper, girl, who's all the buzz on social media? I couldn't believe how much buzz it got that Dancing with the Stars influencer Hattie Alex Earl, whose ex boyfriend was NFL player Braxon Barrios, was seen New Year's Eve, and she's hot by the way. She's got like she's like she's got like a pretty much like a perf fit body if you're into that type. Some some creepiness coming out here, stop it. I could feel it. But rubbing Tom Brady's back, rubbing she's she's throwing it out there for St. Barth's. They're in St. Barth'syeah, you're hanging out. You're hanging out of your buddy Bart's house. Yeah. And the update today is yeah, it's obvious they were all flirty. Yeah, but no hookup is the update. And I'm not buying it at all, just because it's not because you're Tom Brady. You're not just for the smell of it, for the fun of it, for the hell of a Tom tom Brady. There might be just too much involved. Like you whatever age gap is, forty eight and twenty five, you never passed on Boody, just knowing that it would be hassle like this might be too much rim. In fact, Tom Brady's been known at these parties. You remember Tom Brady at was a Bezos's wedding. Sydney Sweeney was all a little touchy, bro. Sidney Sweeney was all over Tom Brady in the past. We've heard about Kim Kardashian and Sophia Vogara all saying, you know what, I bet you Tom Brady hats and fun with all of them. You think, because I guess Tom Brady has why not. He's single, bro, his his axe is already married, having a kid and everything. He's hot. He gotta be having his fun. You think he just doesn't kiss and telling, and he shouldn't, you think, Tom Brady. I don't want to be a weeny speculating, but I'm just giving you the update. Look at the way she's rubbing his bad dude, you're crazy. Look at that. But dating her, I think is different because he should be dating someone at least in their thirties, because it's half your age plus seven do you think? Do you think Tom Brady coach Coach Belichick just agrees. Tommy is like, come over, it's good to do what I'm doing. It's really fantastic. Joined the dark side. So yeah, look at that. Brady and Belichick at more common than you thought. But if you think Tom Brady, if you think Tom Brady is getting with every young hotty that wants him, I think you're crazy. All right, Well, see you guys tomorrow, live in Vegas. Have a great Monday night or even there baby, see you in the promise Tommy. Guys,