Speaker 1: And now our two sham unity show toll free. It's eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Remember a time when now Senate Minority Leader Chucky Schumer went to the steps of the Supreme Court and the Warren Gorsic and Kavanaugh that there'll be a whirlwind and well sounded kind of threatening. Just to refresh your memory, I want to.
Speaker 2: Tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you.
Speaker 3: Will pay the price.
Speaker 4: You won't know what hit you if you go forward.
Speaker 3: With these awful decisions.
Speaker 1: You won't know what hit you. Well, that sounds intimidating, that sounds like a threat. Now Schumer is claiming that now the a constitutional crisis has arrived in the Trump administration. Ironic coming from him in light of what you just heard, is trying to intimidate judges in America.
Speaker 2: Listen, immigration advocates have been warning we are on the verge of a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 1: Has that crisis arrived?
Speaker 5: Sentaerted, Yes, it has.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, because what the Trump wants to be king. A king doesn't have a constitution. A king just does whatever he wants, and BEYONDI just goes along with them. They're trying to intimidate judges. This is not the first time or the second they've said they want to impeach judges. They said they're going to go after judges who don't agree with them. That is so against the Constitution. The Constitution believes, and has been written with the wisdom of the founding fathers, that we should have separation of powers. There should be an independent judiciary. When you go before a judge, you think that you hope and believe that that judge is impartial. What Trump, BEYONDI and the whole Justice Department are trying to do is push that judge, threaten that judge, so the judge is no longer impartial.
Speaker 1: All right, what's really happening is just the opposite. The people that were threatening judges was Chuck Schumer himself on the steps of the United States Supreme Court. We have enumerated powers, we have co branches, co equal branches of government, and the president is given authority as commander in chief, and we have Supreme Court precedents. And the president has been was duly elected by the people with that constitutional authority. Now, if you look, for example, at the Alien Enemies Act, which has been used by four prior presidents and a Supreme Court ruling in nineteen forty eight that actually was very clear that it is constitutional and beyond which once the President invokes the Alien Enemies Act, and that would include Abrego Garcia in this because we have designated groups like MS thirteen and Trende Ragua as foreign techsist organizations, and that would then therefore lead to immediate deportation and not subject if you read the Supreme Court decision to judicial review, and if you look at what the Democrats are doing, what they cannot get done legislatively, what they cannot get done at the ballot box, they run to and go judge shopping and get liberal activist judges, which I believe was the case would Judge Boseburg, and these lower courts, although they keep getting overturned quite often on appeal, have no jurisdiction over the Trende or Ragua deportations under the Enemy Aliens Act or under the Supreme Court precedents. I mean, if you look at any hearing for any Supreme Court justice, they are asked extensively about whether they will hold precedents of the court, prior precedents, and they all say the same thing, Oh yeah, well absolutely we will anyway. So it took the Supreme Court to eventually slap down Judge Boseburg as we knew what happened on this program. Then you have these other judges that are doing the exact same thing. They're trying to asserp lower level judges that have been judge shopped purposely because of their political judicial activism that the Left keeps running to in the hopes that they can get a decision that takes away the presidents you know, clearly stated executive authority. This has to stop. And this is where I think Congress, that would be the House in the Senate, needs to step up and pass legislation that prevents these lower courts from doing this anyway. Eric Schmid is the former age in from the Great State of Missouri now as the Senator from the Great State of Missouri, and with his legal background, we wanted to bring him on and analyze all of this. Good to have you, Senator, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good. Going to be back with you, Sean, all right, am.
Speaker 1: I laying out pretty much the foundation of this and why don't you get more detail and specificity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think it's you sort of kick this off the right way. And really what we're talking about is deportations. And so there's two avenues by which the president has to deport people who are here illegally normally in what's been used before is the the Immigration Act, and there's a there's a process for that, and they're using it and they're deporting a bunch of people every single day through the normal process. Because of this incursion, this invasion that we had under Joe Biden where you had fifteen million people come here illegally, including criminal gang you know, organizations like MS thirteen, the president has evoked the enemies, the Alien Enemies Act, which gives and the best way to look at this, it's the apex of Article two or presidential power, because in this Youngstown Seal case in the nineteen fifties, Justice Jackson said, essentially the apex of that is when you have delegated authority of the president like this constitutional act, and you're acting as commander in chief, meaning that the court has no more ability to direct presidential actions under the Alien Enemies Act, is they would troop movements or missile strikes or foreign policy. Right, these are core functions of the executive branch, and that's the issue that's at play right now in the courts. The original lawsuit went to Judge Bosberg. He was slapped down by the Supreme Court. And by the way, it's interesting, Sean, I've got a thread on X about this. How he got that case is fascinating. He wasn't the emergency assignment judge. He's the presiding judge. But there's only one emergency assignment judge per day. He was on vacation and somehow got this case at one in the morning, so we ought to be looking into that. If he was tipped off, who knows. But the fact is he was ultimately slapped down by the Supreme Court. He's in DC. So what happens these cases then go to Texas And so that's what you're seeing now as these issues sort of play themselves out, is what kind of notice if there's any notice? But the court, the courts don't have any jurisdiction here with the president and he's going to move forward. And I'm glad you mentioned this, Sean, because I think President Trump's going to win by and large almost all of these cases. The problem though, is you've got these rogue district court judges that may or may not give nationwide injunctions. But as those cases make their way through the appellate courts and ultimately the Supreme Court in the months ahead, President Trump's gonna have a bunch of big wins, like you know what he did with USAI D You know they have The president absolutely has the ability to cut funding for guatemal and sex changes. Congress never had a line item for two million dollars for Guatemalan sex changes. So if they want to change the programming and the personnel in the executive branch, they absolutely have the ability to do it. So I think he's pullways for some big wins, but there's some, you know, some bumps in the road along the way.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the Supreme Court. And that's seven two decision. And it was Alito's you know, strong rebuke that got my attention. He alone and Clarence Thoma, you know, descended they only had access to this this appeal, and they did it like midnight after only having it for about eight hours. And then, of course the unsolicited comments of Justice Roberts about about letting these these cases work their way through the lower court system in spite of the Supreme Court decision that I referred to upholding the Alien Enemies Act that had been again previously used by the presidents, but also says that there is no judicial review, which I think was a very key portion of that ruling that I'm a little surprised that Chief Justice Roberts weighed in on and didn't respect in that decision.
Speaker 4: Well, it's absolutely the wrong call. They were totally wrong. And here's how it happens. So, as I mentioned those cases that in Brosberg were in DC, they go to Texas. So what happens then is the ACLU files a lawsuit on behalf of people in Texas. The district court judge hadn't ruled on it. The ACLU on Holy Thursday sends an email saying we need a ruling because this is an emergency. Then on Good Friday say the same and say in forty two minutes if you don't do this, or forty five minutes if you don't do this, we're going to go to the Fifth Circuit. They don't get to do that with the district court judge. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal said, yeah, we don't have any jurisdiction here. The judge hasn't ruled. Then over that Easter week in the Supreme Court says, ah, we got this and we're sending it back because it seems to be an emergency. So it was like, that's never happened before. It should have never been before the court. The court should have said that. But ultimately the result is it's back at the district court. The district court judge has now has gone off on the ACLU for improper ex party conversations that they is.
Speaker 1: This is Judge Hendrix. The case in Texas racked.
Speaker 4: Correct, so he never ruled on it and it should have never been in front of the Supreme Court. So ultimately he does rule on this. Sean, I think the Trump administration is going to be successful. But the ACLU got this very unusual temporary win which essentially paused what the Tromp administration was doing with these deportations and for the criminal aliens. But at the end of the day, he's going to be able to do it. And I think that's important for people to know because these cases are moving fast. It seems like there's there's one every day, but this was highly unusual by the ACLU. The district court judge now has called them out for it, and it's just there's just a weird level of sort of coordination that's happening. But at the end of the day, the laws on President Trump's side, He's going to be able to move forward with these mass deportations.
Speaker 1: You know, you mentioned the Constitution and under Article two presidential authority, et cetera. And it seems to me that this has always been the left strategy, and that is to assert the president's power. And this is only the fourth time in one hundred years where Republicans had controlled the White House, the House, and the Senate, so it is fairly unprecedented. So the only the only option that the left really has is to go running to activist judges, and I believe they they actually got caught in the court.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The judge shopping came because one judge rule that, sorry, you filed in the wrong jurisdiction that should have been in Texas, if I recall correctly. And so we have their strategies in place, and they go to the lowest level judge they possibly can and they get their temporary restraining order, and as a result, and the president's policies are not implemented, and the president's authority, as clearly defined by Article two and the Constitution as are served. So the question is, how does Congress step in and stop that from happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you've identified it, and there's a couple of ways it plays itself out. Temporary restraining orders or tierros are only really supposed to last for like a day or two, and these district court judges then, by never making them preliminary or permanent injunctions, extend that out for a month or two. And in the Supreme Court, I think even the court, the Roberts Court has gotten frustrated with this practice because these nationwide injunctions they just don't exist. They were really never used in the first two hundred years of our country. And so the left has gotten used to doing this. They've seen more here in the first one hundred days of President Trump than we did under both Obama terms and the Biden term. Just to put it in perspective. So, yes, the jurisdiction should be limited, it shouldn't be nationwide in many of these examples. And then secondly, we need to make sure that the randomness of the assignment of these judges is real. These are supposed to be random assignments, and what we're seeing, including with Judge Bosberg, that the thumb is being put on the scale for some of the most liberal judges in some of the most conservative areas getting these cases. I saw it and turned. Even in Missouri, we had some big wins we want on the debt forgiven the student on the forgiveness case, we won on the vaccine mandates that bought the Missouri versus Biden's censorship case. But even then the Eighth Circuit, which is a court of appeals, there's only one Democrat appointed judge on that circuit, and somehow that would judge would end up on a bunch of panels, meaning three judge panels. So something's going on. That were a further investigation and possibly on legislation because it's supposed to be random, and it clearly isn't.
Speaker 1: Right now you believe that's legal. Is there any corruption involved, Well, you know.
Speaker 4: It could be, but it's just not normal. The odds are like zero percent.
Speaker 1: Seawan that some of these judgs, by the way, Boseburg didn't get just one case, he got the second case of your recall, right.
Speaker 4: And the only way you're supposed to get those cases if you are the randomly assigned emergency assignment judge for that day and then it changes each day. Bosberg to get the case at one in the morning while he's on vacation is insane. The odds of that are zero point zero. But he got it, and that ought to be looked at like, that's not how this is supposed to work. And again, some of these judges that think are trying to game this because of Trump arrangement syndrome, and that's all this is. That's the bad news. The good news is, yes, there's something we can do about it. But ultimately, I think as these cases make their way through, the President is right on the law. And again you're going to have some bumps with these district court judges, but at the end of the day, he's going to be successful. He ran on it, and not only did he run it from a political perspective, the laws on his side.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree with that as well. To me, the practice is just corrupt and there is But I see that the left is desperate. You know, I've seen you know, everyone's talking about the president in the one hundred days, and the media predictably ninety two percent negative coverage. But the Democrats that are in the twenty percentile range in terms of their approval, I see a party collapsing, and I see their leadership afraid of the rank and file one hundred percent, and.
Speaker 4: I think what's important to know here is that they've totally lost their minds Sean, This Trump arrangement thing syndrome is absolutely really got nothing else. If you make Trump into like literally Hitler putin com whatever, the worst thing you want to call somebody, they keep driving that message. And if you believe that, and some of them do, you're willing to do just about anything. You're willing to do just anything. And it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous. All right. We appreciate your Senator Eric Schmidt Missouri. Thank you, sir. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right. So we have one hundred days of Donald Trump today and one hundred and forty two executive orders and borders that are secure. Now we have energy production and the path towards energy dominance set we have deportees, you know, lining up. I mean they're just they're deporting people left, right, and sideways. We can barely keep up with the list. But eight hundred over the weekend in Florida, one hundred at this private club in Colorado over the weekend. And we are finding known terrorists, and we are finding gang members, and we are finding cartel members, and we're finding murderers and rapists, and they're being deported. And the left is going nuts. What other option do we have? We don't really have another option. You didn't respect our laws, border sovereignty. Now you still have the option to self deport. But you know, as I've been saying now on this one hundredth day of the Trump presidency, not a very long period of time, you have the left and the childlike petulant anger, the embrace of the most radical agenda I've ever seen in my lifetime. You have your sit ins, you have your singing, you have your slogans, you have your f bombs, you have your bingo paddles. And we saw it on display with the little sit in stunt for the latest in their performative art. And their one hundred days have been a disaster. That's why they're polling in the twenties. Oh, Donald Trump, ABC has some way down the same ABC pull that you know was off by you know, wopping seven points during the election and has been off in pretty much every election that Donald Trump's ever been involved. Anyway, here are your here's your modern extreme, radical, petulant, angry Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: This is a time to choose.
Speaker 4: And we either going to choose the side of the.
Speaker 6: American people, or we're going to choose this cruel budget that Republicans are trying to jam down the throats of the American people.
Speaker 5: You can't keep doing things like business as usual. We have to think of creative, new things to do. And so Achem and I thought, let's sit on the steps of the Capitol think about what the Framers did to try to make the president not a king, not to have a unitary executive.
Speaker 1: And Trump is doing the exact opposite.
Speaker 5: And what Grant said is there are but two parties in America right now, patriots and traders.
Speaker 7: I will build this world from love.
Speaker 8: Not too bad, aye, And and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, and unbelieved. I can barely tolerate it. As ineffective as any party has ever been and the emergence of AOC, the squad, Jasmine Crockett and Grandpa Bernie. Those are the leading voices of the Democratic resistance. All Right, Don and Iowa Next Sean Hannity Show, Hey Don, how are you hi?
Speaker 7: Sean?
Speaker 6: Thank you for taking my call on me truck driver here in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank you for what you do. I hear you've horn loud and clear. Sir.
Speaker 6: I figured you to get a kick out of that. I appreciate you taking my call and I want to tell you thank you for everything you do to support us every day, not just trucking, but the American people. And I wanted to weigh in on President Trump first hundred days. He's doing a a plus job of not just planning but executions. He's doing exactly what the American people all voted for. And anybody that says different isn't paying any attention.
Speaker 1: They just they just have an agenda. And this goes to the corrupt media in this country. ABC, NBC, CBS ninety two percent negative coverage of Donald Trump, I mean, very similar numbers to what we saw in the campaign. And now Kamala is going to re emerge and criticize Donald Trump, and I'm like, nobody cares what Kamala thinks. Nobody cares. And yes, this is he is a disruptor. He's he's literally bringing a sledgehammer to the bureaucracy in Washington, and they don't like it because that's where their power comes from.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: No, definitely.
Speaker 1: This year, by the way, you should be happy. As a trucker, they signed an executive order requiring truck drivers that they they've got to speak English. They've got to be able to understand traffic signs, communicate with traffic safety, border patrol, agricultural checkpoints, cargo weight limit station officers, and drivers need to provide feedback to their employers and customers and receive related directions in English. And it's common sense from my understanding. It's it's been a big problem that a lot of jobs have been taken by people that are in this country, many illegals, that will work for next to nothing, and they can get legal driver's licenses in a lot of states. Oh.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. And my son in the Navy just texted that to me, by the way, fifteen minutes ago, and I had seen it already and been texting it.
Speaker 7: Out to the world.
Speaker 5: Just not him.
Speaker 6: He's plenty of busy where he's at. He doesn't need to worry about my you know, my world. But and by the way, it's the Marine Corps in the Navy two hundred and fiftieth anniversary read this year, and so happy birthday to both.
Speaker 1: And man happy birthday, and props to your son for defending our country. And our prayers are with all our troops.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you. I appreciate it, Sean, And you keep up the fantastic work. And you keep working with Katie and Linda do a fantastic job.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 7: So it is all your whole crew.
Speaker 1: But I have the best team in radio and TV, no doubt.
Speaker 6: About it, without a doubt, without a doubt.
Speaker 1: You all right, big don stay safe on the road. Thank you for filling our shelves. We appreciate the hard work you put in every day. It's not an easy job at all, much harder than people know. All right, let's say hi to Brian in Ohio. Brian, you're on the Sean Hannity Show. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi, Sean, It's a pleasure to talk to you. Hey, I just had a quick thing for Trump to think about when comes to the immigration pushbacker getting from all these politicians about, you know, trying to bring back criminal guildego aliens into the country. Trump should because he's the best person to troll the Democrats. He should tell these Democrat politicians and these liberal cities, liberal states, Okay, if you want these people, do want these people deported, We're just going to send them all to your city and they have to live in your city.
Speaker 1: And then, you know, no, I'd take it a step further. I think if Van Holland wants Abrego Garcia back in the country as badly as he says he does, even though he had due process, which is just a phony argument that they're making, I might consider it if we put an ankle bracelet that can't be broken on him and he has to live with Senator Van Holland and let's see how he likes it then, And same with Jamie Raskin who made similar comments, and any other Democrat. Let him live with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy called her bluff, just like when they called the bluff of the elites up in Martha's Vineyard when they sent forty eight illegals up there, and they were they shipped.
Speaker 1: Him out within a day, so less than a day, And we did some research at the time and we found there were plenty of rooms available for every one of those people that Governor Desanta sent up there. And between Governor DeSantis and Governor Abbott, I think it was a stroke of political jiu jitsu genius on their parts. You're the sanctuary city or the sanctuary state, you're the one advocating for open borders, Fine, and let them live with you. And they couldn't get rid of them fast enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I just wanted to throw my two cents out there on that. Just it's fun trolling the Democrats.
Speaker 1: So now listen. I mean they got their one hundred days scorecard too. And let me tell you something. They want to create an image that Americans aren't happy with Donald Trump. It's just false. And they're using every polster that got everything wrong in every Donald Trump election as a means of trying to pluge in him. Pad poll. Meanwhile, they're in the twenties. The worst poll for Trump is at forty percent. So nice, try not working, Don Lake Ronkonkoma, what's up, big Don? Welcome aboard, sir.
Speaker 7: Hey Sean thank you so much again for taking my call. It's always an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 1: No, it's always my honor. What's going on, what's house things? Back at my formerly my former state of New York.
Speaker 7: We do miss you here, we do well.
Speaker 1: Some people miss me, but there was a lot of hostility towards me by others. I can tell you. I'd walk in a restaurant and I'd see, you know, people couldn't hide their disgust at my very presence. I would trigger them.
Speaker 7: Well, you should have come out at the Lake Ronkonkoma would have been a different story.
Speaker 1: Now, with that said, there's plenty of people that have been nothing but extraordinarily nice to me, and I do miss my friends, although I don't miss him that much because they always seem to want to come down to Florida and hang out with me.
Speaker 7: Someday maybe I'll get their chance to hang out with you too. Listen, today we mark one hundred days of the Trump of presidency, and it's he hasn't hit the ground running, Sean, he hit the grounds sprinting uh.
Speaker 1: Number, and the fairness he hasn't stopped, no, no count.
Speaker 7: I don't think the guy sleeps more than five hours a night.
Speaker 1: But I know, I know for a fact he doesn't. That's a fact. But he sleeps three or four hours a night max. Maybe barely.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he does it for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's working for free. That is correct. As if anything, this has cost him, between lawfare against him and opportunity costs billions of dollars. I mean, somebody with his wealth and success, you know, look at the price Elon Musk has paid. Musk has paid a very dear price. And all he's done is helped the country. It's disgusting.
Speaker 7: Want to get to you. It's been one hundred days of the Democrats too, and importantly, they haven't done anything to improve our country since January twentieth, unless you count the protests and vandalism against Tesla products and their stance to preserve a failing Dei agenda and failure to recognize that there's only two agenders. And they support district judges to slow down trumps of federal mandates. And now we see hysterical sittings and the worst protest songs ever imagined than Sean Polies. If you've got to play those songs in the red you've got to give a public warning because we can't have people driving off the road. They're awful and the worst of all, a call for a nationwide civil unrest by Governor Pritcher. These people are totally out of control, and you know what, they're not going to change, Sean.
Speaker 1: They're not going to change.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is the petulant, angry, radical fit in singing, cursing, f bombs, slogans and bingo. You know, cards that they hold up. That's all they got. And you know if that's if the media wants ninety plus negative percent coverage of Trump. It didn't hurt him in the election. It's not going to hurt him.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Let not your heart be troubled.
Speaker 6: We love you.
Speaker 1: Come down to Florida. We need to see a quick break right back to your calls. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 5: The next our final roundup and information overload hours.
Speaker 1: Chat in Florida.
Speaker 5: Chat.
Speaker 1: We have about a minute. It's all yours. Take it away, sir, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 8: My problem is I'm going to take what you say.
Speaker 7: A little further.
Speaker 8: That's about all the terrorists that Biden's administration is let in here now, it's only a matter of time before Iran tells him to start attacking.
Speaker 7: And when they do, all of that blood. The Democrats are.
Speaker 8: Going to blame Trump for it as soon as it happened. I mean, they like the governor you were just talking about. See see Trump can't protect you. It's his fault that all this terrorists are acting right now.
Speaker 7: Because of him.
Speaker 8: And that's a part of the same from the truth.
Speaker 7: That you can be.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, it's not if it's when one of these Biden Harris illegals unvetted that are terrorists and have terroritized, they will attack this country and they'll have more blood on their hands. They have blood on their hands now, every single unvetted illegal. Donald Trump proved one thing. Joe Biden kept claiming, I need legislation to get this done and close the border. No you didn't. Donald Trump did it without any legislation, And it was their policy to allow this to happen, and they institutionalized it, and then they lied about it, and then their fellow Democrats lied about it, and the media ignored it and lied about it. They all light about it and innocent people died. It's yeah, well they look they're trying that already. But I'm just just remember I said, and I've been saying it for a long time, and I pray to God I'm wrong. It's when it happens, you'll know that they the blood will be on their hands. There's only so much you could do. How do you find every terrorist, cartel member, gang member, murder rapist that they allowed in. It's a it's a daunting task. Anyway, my friend, thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn or number. You want to be a part of the program. If you're into health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, uh and you're like me, I don't want to put a lot of junk in my body as little as possible. I'm not perfect, but I'm working on getting better and better every day. And changing my diet was one of the best things I ever did. And one of the things I had to give up was cereal, which I love because if you go down the cereal aisle and you check out the ingredients, you see you know, massive amount of sugar and corn syrup and chemical additives and food dyes. And I'm like, I can't eat that crap. It's just crap. And then I met Peter Harris. He's brilliant. His father is brilliant. They created Grainberry Cereals and they did it to bring the healthiest, most natural choice to the cereal aisle. And Grainberry unlike these other companies, they're focused on controlling sugar levels and being heard healthy and Grainberry uses natural plant based fiber. They have a ton of antioxidants. Grainberry is healthy and the best part is it tastes great and I can now add it back and have added it back to my diet. It's just an all around healthy food choice. And there are seven different Grainberry cereals like Multi brand Flakes and honey Nut Original, toasted Oats, Apple Cinnamon, Grainberry Raisin brand. Anyway, when you go to your grocery store, look in the cereal aisle, just remember the name. That's the key. Remember the name. Remember Grainberry Cereal. Maybe if it's not in the cereal aisle, maybe in the health food aisle because it's healthy cereal. And if it's not there, check in with your local grocery. Although most stores have it. It's grain Berry Cereal now the official cereal of The Sean Hannity Show,