Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Okay, out of man poo in a situation.
Speaker 3: He's he's he's testing the limits. He's testing the limits and the stock market. That's another reason why the stock market has been kind of in a negative tail spend. Everybody's on they had they had this cartoon on TikTok. I don't know if you saw it, but there was like Vladimir pool in versus the world, and it was like there was one of these old Simpson cartoons where it was like they had Vladimir pooting in the Simpsons before with like a character and he pulled out of a knife and everybody got scared. Then he like through the knife at the wall. Then he like pulled out a lighter. Everybody got scared, and he lit his cigarette. He pulled out a gun. Everybody got scared. Then he like shot the light. So it's like they're trying to say, like he's like bluffing, but every time he bluffs, like he just makes the whole world just like nervous, and he just like ruins the world for a minute. And then he's like, nah, I'm just playing. We ain't gonna do it like that. We're just going, you know, let's talk about different things in that nature. So Vladimir pooing man, this guy's been president for like twenty years, rules with an iron fist.
Speaker 2: You know what. The funny you know the crazy thing.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to misspeak because I'm not one hundred percent showing this, but he's not. Really there's a president of Russia, like there there's actually like there's two ruling there's two ruling people in Russia. And I actually just got educated on this because I saw the thing on sixty minutes. But he I forgot what his official title is. If he's the president, there's a prime minist or if he's the prime minister. As a president, there's actually somebody that's actually voted, and he just has no power.
Speaker 2: And nobody knows who he is.
Speaker 3: And Vladimir Putin has been in powered for like twenty years and he.
Speaker 2: Just there's no stopping him. So as Troy does the research on.
Speaker 4: This in president, he's the president of Russia, But.
Speaker 2: Who's somebody else? I'm going to look at look at the other person.
Speaker 3: What what is the deal with this Ukraine Russia situation? How serious is it? And how big of a threat is Vladimir Pulin.
Speaker 5: It's incredibly serious for those who politicals, So this topic I'm really going to stay around so really quick. He's not so he's a formidable opponent for sure. He is the manifestation of what fifty cent would be if he was president of the United States. So when you have a certain amount of power you have to then wield it. And then he's also fighting for control. And you know, of course KGB bit background and very intelligent on top of that, and then when you have that pair with weak leadership. I don't have anything against Biden, but when he's saying, hey, I'll sit down with Putin if you don't really have much leverage, because we technically don't want to go to war because even on a political stage, we are just barely recovering, like we just got over the COVID cold financially right, if we go to war, that would drain all our resources. And the biggest thing I'll always learned, you cannot go to war with someone who doesn't care about dying or losing. Russia has nothing to lose, so if it's equal destruction, that would be a victory for him. We do have to keep our eyes on what happens with Ukraine because if he slowly begins to build some territories. My biggest fear for the United States always said, but I'll say again, Russia China team up going to Latin America. That would be the third of the victory. That'll be Chris bosh right, and they take over America very possible. This is not conspiracy theory for those of you who want to say it. But if you look strategically what has been happening in China, and for those who travel, you can start to see the influence in China and Africa and all throughout the islands. They're strategically playing chess to then take over. Got to get our affairs in order. But America has rested on our laurels for so long. We've neglected our people for so long. Education has been bad for so long. We've dumb down our population, given them bad food, bad water, bad airways. So if you have a week population, like, what do you think is going to happen? Someone is gonna try and take over the territory.
Speaker 2: So let me let me just say this, So okay, let me just give you your thing first. I'm gonna do it. So Vladimir Vladimir.
Speaker 3: He is the President of Russia and he's appointed by a popular vote. It's a vote, but he's not the head of the government. The head of the government is actually the prime minister. The prime minister's name, I'm probably gonna miss Mikhail, Miss Hussan Mussin.
Speaker 4: Miss houstin.
Speaker 3: So he's the prime that he's the prime minister, he's ahead of the government. Now this is where it gets interesting. So there's a cabinet who the leader of the cabinet is the prime minister. No, no, no, that's that's who appoints the prime minister. The president the president. So but so it is the illest part. So prior to being the president, he was the prime minister. He's done both roles back and forth, back and forth, and now he's the president and has designed the prime minister. Yes, so it's an interesting so I just found that out recently where he technically, technically he's not the head of the government. He's the head of state, which is a little confusing to America because our head of state is the president, who's also the head of the government. But he is technically not the head of the government. He is the head of the state. But obviously he's the pointer. He's the appointer of the head of the government, which makes him the head.
Speaker 2: Of the government.
Speaker 4: Right, and if he doesn't agree with what he says, then he'll find a new prime minister.
Speaker 5: Yes, as my dad will say, he who has the goal makes the rules going back to my Ozark reference. Kamala is Ruth, Biden is Martin. When you have to go to Mexico and see this family that's about.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find using candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 5: Who is willing to go to war, And for those of you who grew up in the environment, a lot of it comes down to heart, money and firepower, as more.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 5: And if you're not willing to go to war with someone who is crazy, and that's the environment. And for those of you who have if you're involved in boxing MMA, anyone who grew up in those harsh, real cold environments. And we saw when Connor Fark could be like he was on top of con saying like talk to me like that. Now people want to kill Connor.
Speaker 3: And speaking of it could be shouts, It could be Russia. He's not from Russia. He's from Beckett stand I believe.
Speaker 2: That's the country up he trained in Russia speak, So this is interesting.
Speaker 3: Let's get the exact title of his country, but his country is under the control of Russia.
Speaker 5: Got you, Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's what people don't fully understand either, is that.
Speaker 3: During the Soviet Union or like, all of those countries was under the Russian Huh.
Speaker 4: He's a Russian but no, but the country Understan his nationality is Russian.
Speaker 5: But I'll get that.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. His nationality is really not Russian because.
Speaker 5: He's not from Russia.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like saying Puerto Rican the nationality is American because they're under their American territory. So he's his country is a country, but they're they're not independent.
Speaker 2: They're under the Russian flag. So during the.
Speaker 3: Days of the Soviet Union, there was all of those countries in Eastern Europe was all under the Soviet Union flag. Then when that broke apart, a lot of people thought that every country got its independence in Russia. But that's not true. There's still there's still countries that are not totally independent. This goes back to the Ukraine conversation because Ukraine is an independent country, but it was once part of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 3: By their aggression against Ukraine, it's always been certain level of aggression because they still kind of look at it like they're still under the Russian flag even though that Ukraine, those.
Speaker 5: Of you in the black market, you know, if you take over one territory and then now you have those soldiers underneath you and the public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's from Dagazstan Republic, the Republic of Dagistan, and Dagistan is a republic of Russia. So it's a very complicated situation over No, he's not right what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not Russian. They have they have their own culture that.
Speaker 4: They do, but he's a Republican side of the country.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying it's important to know that the geography, I mean, and know the history of it. They have their own religion, they have their own culture.
Speaker 3: That's why he's Muslim, like that whole that whole country is just white Muslims, and it's a different culture than a lot of Russia.
Speaker 2: So it's it's not a lot of times people.
Speaker 3: In America aren't fully aware of what's going on in the world. But it's important to at least have some level of knowledge of what's going on in the world, because when we look at stuff, we just say, oh, that's Russia. But Russia is a big country, and there's a lot of other countries that have their own culture, their own you know, they've been around for hundreds of years. So that's why when you see these conflicts happening, it's like, you know, there's a lot of turmoil and politics that go into play here when we talk about and that all ties back to the Russia Ukraine situation as well and national resource resources, all that stuff goes into play and on the stock thought.
Speaker 5: But for those of you who don't know, all major merging acquisition strategies come from war strategies from countries. So this is why we're hammering this point home. Like, go study the top five wars, going back to the top five and see what they did to win. You're going to see a lot of similarities in Apple, Microsoft, Google, because these are effectively government bodies. Like Apple is worth more than some countries. So even going back to Microsoft, and you can debate whether Bill Gates is good or evil. Right, So at the time, for those of you who don't know Netscape was like the first Internet browser, amazing access to Worldwide Web. For those of us who are old enough to remember that that was a thing. Microsoft was an old operating system, was not cool. They had spi Glass, a company that made a browser for them. They licensed it from them, and this is a good point. Always get your money up front, so if you get screwed on the back end, you have something there. So they went into a royalty agreement with Spyglass and said, for every person that uses Internet Explorer, you're going to get a royalty. Great, they built the thing. What did they do They made it free in their operating system and scored the earth. So they screwed spy Glass, put them out of business, tour partners skin and became bigger. Same with the Jamie diamond saying, hey, we don't like bitcoin, but the people with the biggest bag are going to adjust and find way to be pirates of that. If you go study history, you will be able to see the strategy way ahead of time. And that's why for those of you that love crypto and you've been in early, when you see people in the mainstream start talking about it and try to act like their thought leaders I understand why you guys get pissed because they're doing this pirate strategy. I get it, defend your territory at all costs. But if you go study the wars, you'll know who the big players are going to be and who's going to emerge for tourists.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike drop drop.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,