Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft King Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus betsics fire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuing. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite up Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five Route Runner, Extraordinary Bengals, Ring of Fame, Honoree a Pro Bowl, a pro bowler, an All Pro from Liberty c with the Santa Monica Junior College, Oregon State.
Speaker 4: Got to talk to you later today.
Speaker 2: I met a couple of guys that go currently go to Oregon State when I was out here in Colorado, and they told me to tell you what's up. Liberty City's on mister rail Risotto himself, Chad O, Joe Sinko, Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta hey, we gotta have some confetti come down on topic.
Speaker 4: Going yeah, yeah, you don't get the freak a plug you out of here like that.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you like, Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's the way we grow. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Also make sure you go to Apple and leave comments because we like to hear what we're doing well what we're doing bad and how can we improve Nightcap Because our job is to get better and better each episode, weekend and week out, and we could only get better when you tell us what we're not doing well. So do please go ahead and do that. Make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to the Nightcap through Club Shape Shape, but we would greatly appreciate it if you got it signed up and subscribe through the night the Club the Nightcap feed. Also, we're currently sold out, but we're taking pre orders. We've got to shivem in. They've told me.
Speaker 4: We we we could, We will be able to fulfill the orders.
Speaker 2: So thank you guys for selling out. We pinned the link at the chat. We're only taking pre orders, but I believe we'll be able to accommodate you with your orders, So thank you very much for that. Uh shout out to our Way for hooking us up these custom T shirts.
Speaker 4: Look at your boy?
Speaker 1: Hey, well that thing that's sharp? Well wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait wait a minute. That's nice. But with mine, she.
Speaker 2: Sent you one, who sent me one. Matter of fact, she gave them to you. She gave she gave him to it. We was there, doctor doctor developed me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm just I'm just making show. Now, I'm making show. I'm making show. Matter of fact. You know what's funny. Let me tell you how bad. Let me tell you how bad I am That suitcase from Vegas, asked me, asked me if I unpacked this yet?
Speaker 4: You unpacked? You had to unpacked it yet?
Speaker 1: Hell no, everything I got from Vegas that people, that people gave me, anything that I bought, well only only only went to the I only went to H and M All. That stuff is still in a suitcase.
Speaker 4: Man, my bad.
Speaker 2: The ash is telling us these are these aren't the ones that doctor Bellamy gave us that the uh we're wearing. These these T shirts came out from outweigh. I guess they have a T shirt business. Uh, and they hooked us up. So uh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, way you said they hooked us up, It was us because you the only one with one.
Speaker 4: They hooked me up. Oh, I'll tell you us is me myself and I people got these shirt.
Speaker 2: Uh they say they only make them an extra large and they knew you weren't gonna be able to fit it. So yeah, they said you look like a Jerryastric and they didn't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, listen, ain't nothing Jerry Astric about this baby. Ain't nothing Listen. I'm two twenty five six three two twenty five all day, every day. But it's cool. If they would like to send me, if they would like to see me a T shirt. I would like to have one so I could wear and.
Speaker 4: Ash doesn't steal it because you don't Ash have them. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think asked the klepto because you're play been there, Joe. I don't know how I thought you you've got yours.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to because you you held onto it instead of sending it to me. Don't blame it on Ash. It was your job. This is our show. You can't blame anything on Ass. It's your job to get anything that's sent to you sent to me. Amazon has next day delivery, next day delivery.
Speaker 4: Jeff Bezos. When you don't get your damn packages, well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have to blame Jeff because Jeff.
Speaker 4: Ain't working in the mail room. You are working in the mail room.
Speaker 1: If you when you get your mail and it say oh, you say oh, they send me two plaques. You know what, if you would have thought of me, you would have said, you know what, let me get this out the old show right now, so he could have his plaque so we could introduce him on the show together.
Speaker 4: That would have been that sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: It would have been a good idea of my having my dad.
Speaker 2: What bet, I don't know what, Joe, but you know your boy here in Colorado and uh I have some appearances for Laportier, and I must we say the people in Colorado, they showed up for you boy today.
Speaker 4: Oh Jo, we have a young lady. Yes, she's in the military.
Speaker 2: She drove twenty three hours NonStop from Birmingham, Alabama, because she heard I was gonna be out of total wines today at County Line, so she drove NonStop. She purchased a case of LA forty eight.
Speaker 1: Wait, not one, a whole case. Now for better context on persons, the whole case. Can you tell the chat how much a whole case costs?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because what we sell it for, and then what what the distributor to sell it for, and then what the store sell it.
Speaker 4: For but it's it's it's but for her. Even if it.
Speaker 2: Cost fifty dollars, think about it. Who drive me twenty three hours NonStop, twenty three hours. Listen that that's special. That's that's that's special.
Speaker 4: Military.
Speaker 2: I hope you get I hope you took a picture. Well, yeah, we took a picture. She got some stuff signed. She's in the military. She was supposed to be in the field. She found out a week of so ago that I was gonna be in Colorado. She scheduled her field assignment to be in Colorado, so not only could she pick up the shade by Laportier, but to actually meet me. We had a guy came from Texas. He bought ten bottles. A lot of the people like, man, I've already I've already had four bottles. I've already purchased five bottles and one dude O Joe. He was in the military. He said, my man, I spent three hundred days in afghanistanding I rot and I've never been as nervous as I am standing right.
Speaker 4: Next to you to meet you and talking to you. The man spent three hundred.
Speaker 2: Days in afghanistand in Iraq, and he said, I mean it was. It was such a great feeling to go to the total wise to to go to the David since I went to a GSM meeting. It was, it was, It was great. So thank you Colorado for being so supportive and support your favorite unk.
Speaker 4: I wasn't when I was here.
Speaker 2: I came back, But thank you for sporty, shade, sharp, whatever you guys call me. I really really appreciate it because none of this is special, none of this is possible without you guys. So I just want to take time to shout you guys out. Thanks to the team. Jamie came into town. Eugene does a great job because it's his job to get us in the States, get us to distribute us and get it in the shelves and get it into an on premise be bars, restaurants, and hotel. So thank you to all the team that worked very hard to make this happen. Oh Joe, we have a very special guest tonight, Brandon. You will be joining Brandon now.
Speaker 1: You ah boy, I'm on I'm on his ass too. By I'm I'm onaning, I'm on his head now. I hope you ready to talk?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: I hope I don't want listen. I don't want none of that politically correct. I don't want none of them political correct answers Like you're quarterback, you come on here, we're talking like in the locker room, or like me in the barber shop. That's how we're gonna do. I want to make sure don't come on here with that pretty stuff. I'm gonna let him know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you get first crack at it there once I introduce. Yeah, I'm good. It's for our first segment of the night, and it's a NewsCap Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike McCarthy says, don't feel bad for me. Mike McCarthy says, he isn't He isn't looking for pity. Don't feel bad for me. I'm in a great spot. If it's not an issue you have, you have such. I have the same approach every year. That's the way I've gone about it. Mike McCarthy had all the talent in the world, only first team to be one and three in the postseason, and that's what he has to show. His contract expires at the end of the season, so does Dak Prescott. Oh Joe, I would like things I've never heard people say for one thousand, what is I feel sorry for Mike McCarthy, who what the hell said that?
Speaker 1: Nobody? Nobody but listen. So in other words, for one as as as as fan fans, the fans of Cowboy Cowboys fans probably feel sorry for Mike McCarthy, other coach other You don't think so? I think they okay, they want it gone.
Speaker 4: They still feel sorry for the job, Oh Joe, and you want Tom out.
Speaker 1: Listen. They gotta feel sorry for him because you got to understand what he has to deal with. He's powerless. His hands are tied behind his back. Yes, he is the coach of the Dallas Cowboys, but he can only do so much and really have no sake. So he's somewhat powerless if you if, for a lack of better terms to say, I feel bad for him. I feel bad for him. Why does everybody continue to come out and say things Jerry says stuff, now Mike McCarthy saying stuff. Of course, you're gonna take the same approach that you've always taken. Maybe you need to do something different as a coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe the results would be different come this season. But I mean, listen, I mean, I don't. I don't even know what else is saying because every at every turn, guess who's making the headlines the Cowboys continuously. Now I understand, I understand. I'm very smart and understand the Dallas Cowboys move the needle. When it comes to media. They just do. The Cowboys, the Lakers, the Yankees, they move the needle. But again, at some point, with you moving the needle, the results in the production has to match up with the attention you get through the media, and it just doesn't.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something I've never heard.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of a person owning an exotic snake, a cobra, a gaboom viper, or whatever the case may be, a bitom a snake, and then all of a sudden they get bit. Somebody say, you know what, I feel sorry for I've heard people say it serves you right, because you shouldn't have the person you never heard they own a lion, a tiger, or a bear and they get mom and people say, damn, I feel so bad for them.
Speaker 4: It serves you right.
Speaker 2: If you go coach for the Dallas Cowboys, nobody's gonna feel sorry for you because you know what you was getting into when you brought your folky Anth and.
Speaker 1: Niles over there. Yeah yeah, listen. But obviously you have to understand head coaching jobs, especially a head coaching job like that, when of that magnitude, with that type of exposure for a historic franchise, that's something you don't pass up as a head coach. But again understanding what you have to do that do with understanding what you have to do as a coach there and the pressure that's added on because the star that's on the helmet and then the higher up that you have to deal with too, who are going to take all the attention and when all the credit. That's a that's a tough task. So in in in the in that term I do feel bad for mister mccross is what you.
Speaker 2: Could have got a left You could have got a non a been a snake, or you could not have got a snake at all. You couldn't you didn't have to get into big cast. You didn't have to get a lion, a tiger or bear. You could guess what you could have got. You could have got a show wah one, or you could have got a sheet or a mini ature pony, but you chose that, so you can't have somebody to feel sorry for you, O Joe with something you chose. Man off roading flip his g Well, why the hell he go off roading anyway? I don't feel Ojo. I don't feel sorry for a person that put themselves in that situation. You can't put yourself in a situation and then to ask people to feel sorry for the situation you put yourself.
Speaker 1: In with yourself in.
Speaker 2: You're right, okay, Like you tell me all the time. You know who Jerry is, You know what Jerry gonna do, and then you want me to feel sorry for a man to go take the jobs. No, you already know he's gonna masculate you. Jerry's voice is gonna be is gonna drown your voice out. You gotta accept that. M M.
Speaker 1: I don't know he looking a pity man.
Speaker 2: That he looking for Petery. Ain't nobody feeling sorry for you, like man, y'all feel sorry for me. Man, I ain't got no contract extension. You know, y'all know how Jerry is, o Jo. It's like if you go to one of these countries and some in one of these these kings, they.
Speaker 4: Got five wives.
Speaker 2: If you the sixth wife, how's somebody gonna feel sorry for you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, he got three trillion dollars. But guess what, you chose to put yourself in that environment. So whatever comes along with it, you got to accept it. So whatever comes along with being the coach of the Dallas Cowboys, as long as Jerry Jones is the owner, you got to be willing to accept it.
Speaker 4: I can see if it happened enough, Babs. You know sometimes you know, things happen. You know, I'm cooking, grease pops on me. I feel bad for you. I feel bad for somebody, get it, having grease popped on them. I don't know if you've been fried. You know, I've been fried chicken. You know the grease? Yeah, you know, Greek gotta be hot to fried chicken, A big yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But let me let me ask you a question. Be like, honestly regards this the chad not here like between me and you, Like you honestly don't feel bad for Mike McCarthy as the coach of the Cowboys, understanding what he has to endure as a head coach.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, because think about it, O Joe, the man had had guys. I mean Brett farv won three had in one m VP. So he coached guys that got five m VP's between them. He got one Super Bowl appearance, five one Super Bowl appearance. I'm trying to figure out how feel sorry for what. Look at it and you can't say, well, all he had was Brett Farr. Look at the receivers that he's had. Oh, look at he had Charles Woodson. He had a lot of guys on the defense side. He had Clay Matthews Junior.
Speaker 4: He had a lot of guys. Right. Every year we start the season, the Cowboys are the most talented team in the NFL from top to bottom.
Speaker 2: Only the only the Kansas City Chiefs have drafted more Pro Bowl players than the Dallas Cowboys. Every single year they went two games. This is a different team. We've never seen a team just a Cowboys team. Difficultly. They can run the football, they can throw the football, they can rush the passes, they can stop to run the game. Every single year and every single year I get to see it back in here.
Speaker 1: Told you, m damn man, that's that's that sucks.
Speaker 4: Every year. Them boys that sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, they them boys. But I for me from the outside looking in, as a fan of the game of football, I want to see them achieve greatness. Not in the regular season. I want to see them achieve greatness in the postseason. I want Dak to succeed. Why do I want Dak to succeed? Because I understand as a black quarterback he's held at a different standard sometimes playing for that team with the star on his helmet, everything is different. Everything, everything is magnified, everything is under a microscope. I want him to succeed.
Speaker 4: I remember, I know a guy I think his name is a like Sinko.
Speaker 1: That yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't care what the feel is like. You don't care what's going on you that boy. I got a mofo job to do, so I don't care what goes on. I don't care what the coach saith. I gotta do my job. Now that's what you.
Speaker 1: Thought, Okay, now I would Now I told you that in context of how I approach the game. And if you, if you watch me throughout the years, you understood that's exactly what.
Speaker 4: Other people should do.
Speaker 2: You said, you said, right, right, right, that's what that you got height, I mean you got animate.
Speaker 4: I was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get very I get very passionate about that.
Speaker 4: By that time, stor free. I called nine one one. I said, look, I like the boy I got free. I was scared, right right, snap, That's how I failed. I felt I felt the danger because your right. You said, out, my bad, my bad, you do your job. I said, wow, me, it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm shaying your biggest thing, right right, right right. I wasn't snapping on you. I was I was talking. I was talking to you, not snapping on you.
Speaker 2: Oh and now you feel sorry for that because his owner that what you just said?
Speaker 1: You said, yeah, oh yeah, Now I know you feel sorry for that. I'm saying, take me, don't feel sorry. You got to deal with that job.
Speaker 4: How you feel sorry for him? God? Making forty five million.
Speaker 1: Forget the money, money aside, forget forget the money. Forget the money. Matter of fact, he makes forty five million, He need every goddamn center, that motherfucker having to deal with the bullshit he got to deal with over there. And I'm not talking about the fan.
Speaker 4: The fan.
Speaker 1: The fans are awesome. The players are awesome. It's about what he has to deal from the top, the person who cut the goddamn check. You deserve every every penny of that forty.
Speaker 2: If that's all he got to deal with, owner, that's all he got to deal with.
Speaker 1: Hey, boy, is more than just that. It's more than just that. You have to understand because of that owner. You put a bulls eye on your back, You put a target on your back. It makes it, It makes it. It makes it worse for everybody else. It makes it worse for the entirety of the team. You know that is bulletint boar material week in and week out. When you go play the Cowboys. What's the first thing you think the opposing team do, goddamn head coach. We put on a clip of what Jerry had to say the week before the game.
Speaker 4: I don't care guess what. I'm the bullseye.
Speaker 2: You wear army. I'm gonna start it. I would jump in. I wanted to get started from the jump. Yeah that what I'm doing, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you. I feel you. It's just I don't know, man, It's is weird. It's funny, it's funny. I'm talking crazy, but I was I was our Jerry Jones and Cincinnati. You get what I'm saying in a sense weekend and week out every Wednesday, or I'm talking trash to other team. Right, I'm purposely putting the bullseye on my back. Purposely I want that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we got a guy. We got a special guest tonight joining us first round ABROD Draft pick. Guy had an outstanding season this year for the San Francisco forty nine ers. You go through the season, you're healthy, you have the type of season that you thought you should have, and now you guys get to the playoffs and you're playing well and you get to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Talk us through that Super Bowl because you.
Speaker 2: Guys came out on fire, You had a lead, a ten point lead for very much of the ball game, and then you let it get away. They tied up in regulation, taking overtime, and you guys unfortunately lose that ball game. So tell me what's your mindset and what's the team mindset in that game going into the game.
Speaker 5: Uh, going into the game, just going into the game playing our baseball, trying to play trying to play playing ball, playing football, because when we do that, we win. We win ball games. So just trying to play clean, trying to play our brand of football. But uh, yeah, that was it the game, Uh doing.
Speaker 6: A different direction that we thought.
Speaker 5: You know, we we we we were trying to grasp hold of it multiple times in the game, but we just couldn't.
Speaker 6: We just couldn't fully grasp it and we never did.
Speaker 4: So could you got You guys had a ten point lead.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys were in control and I and I was talking about having been in games like this, Brandon, I'm like, when you have control of the game, how much separation can you put when you and the other team when you have that control.
Speaker 4: Because you know they're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eventually you're not gonna hold the half of momentum throughout the entire of the game.
Speaker 4: So how much separation did you say? The damn man?
Speaker 2: You look up, You're like, man, we out played them the whole game and they only down by seven points.
Speaker 4: They only down by three points the.
Speaker 5: Whole game, I mean the whole game. I think it was a it was multiple time. Just starting off the game. I think, like you said, we were ten those seven three seven whatever when we was up. I can't remember exactly, but we was up, and there was multiple multiple times where defense going out there getting starts, going out there, going starts, getting growing out there, getting stars, but we coming off the field too. So it was it was in those moments where you're like this game, especially who were playing on the other side, where it's just like you never had ease just because you're like, we gotta say on the field, you gotta put points up because we already know how we know, we've seen this story too many times so and unfortunately we seen it when we seed it another time. But like y'all said, man, we're back to it. I just started to climb back up this week. I just you know, I was telling I enjoyed my birthday and March I was. I was in Mexico, cooling with the fan, tilling happy birthday, had birthday, just getting just getting right, just getting back ready to try to climb back up again.
Speaker 6: That's that's, that's all it is.
Speaker 5: And trying to get some and trying to get you know, trying to get something else before that before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, speak hey, speaking of speaking of something else before that, Listen, you wanted the best in the league. I'm talking about top five Listen to your resume. It speaks for itself. You're going into your fifth season. Last year you had seventy five catches, thirteen hundred some yards, seven t ds, and you was ranked second in NFL and YPC. Right, so that speaks for itself. So there should be no discussion when it comes to taking care of you, when it comes to your bale.
Speaker 5: Think about that second one, because look, the whole entire that was Yeah, YPC, I was saying, I finished, you know, for who was you know who was first? Pigs was first, Pigs had pickings. So the whole I'm leading it, the whole entire year. I'm leading the whole entire year. White PC. Last game, See, I think Piggs didn't have no care. This is in the last game of the season, last game of the season.
Speaker 1: What is name?
Speaker 4: Party?
Speaker 6: Ain't play.
Speaker 5: They sent me out there and I lost it in the last week. So I'm mad about that when I should be saying, well.
Speaker 1: But it's all yeah, yeah, it's it's listen, there are certain things that that we can see from the outside looking in. I can see so when it comes to and I hate, I hate most of the time. You know, players don't really like to talk about their contract negotiations or anything having to do with money, but I will do it for you. Don't have to say anything. But you are so fucking valuable to that offense. You're what I call a true number one who can play on the outside, then play on the inside. You can beat You can beat any goddamn covers there is that's out there. You're one of the few players in the NFL that plays receiver where you don't need your offensive coordinators help to get open when when the coach tell you I need you to get open here on third and two or whatever, it is, no matter what they got lined up in front of you. You on the a few that can go out there and get open on the muscle. So I don't unders staying what the issue is over there with the GM and your owners, but just understand you deserve to get paid. And I ain't just talking about know any money. I'm talking about thirty thirty two a year and I need three percent.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. I appreciate that. I appreciate that. Hey hey, yeah, oh wait, oh wait, you know you know what I'm saying. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Don't don't do that don't do that.
Speaker 6: I'm appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Good So Brandon, when obviously your your representative have been talking to John Lynch, who's the general manager, and there have been the swirlings about he's going to get traded blah blah blah. But John Lynch came out earlier this week and said, I promise you nothing is going on there. And then you had the IG story with the emojis, the money, the talk it, the bs and the walk it.
Speaker 4: So what what's.
Speaker 2: Been relayed to you as much as you can divulge what's been relayed to you through your representatives.
Speaker 5: They're trying to get work done. They're trying to get work done. I mean, they trying to get work down. Uh that's that's that's all I can say. Uh, y'all know how y'all know how it gets. I don't even want to.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to get too far into.
Speaker 5: That, but you know, yeah, yeah, I'm just trying to I'm just trying to get like like like what just said, I'm trying to I'm trying to get what I what I deserve.
Speaker 6: I felt like this season this season playing football, I figured out who I was as a person.
Speaker 5: As a player, what I bring to the table, what I bring to the locker room, what I bring uh to an organization. M hm yeah, just the value I hold when I walk in that building, because people gonna follow me because I've done it the right way since I've been in that building, from from you know, the first day I walked in there to when I was in there earlier this morning.
Speaker 6: Done it the right way. So and if if if they don't see it, work in that.
Speaker 5: That's all that's all I did. That's all I did. It ain't nothing, it ain't I can't, Like I said, I can't get into it. We got professionals working on both sides, so who we can come to a professional agreement and continue to play professional football.
Speaker 2: I played at the office in a number of years, Brandon, and I know one thing of a wide receiver, you get rewarded for blocking. You're one of the better blocking wide receivers, and you have to in order to have the running back to have success because now when you're blocking downfield, you debo Jenny Kittle. Those four and five yards turn into twenty twenty five, thirty forty yards. How much pride do you, guys, as a unit take pride in blocking.
Speaker 6: Uh so much pride, so much pride.
Speaker 5: That's the one thing before the rounds, before touchdowns, before any of the such that you see.
Speaker 6: It just started with that.
Speaker 5: And I think I think once we once we as a room, as a unit previously in the past became especially Deebo, George guys like that, we came over and we just said, you know what, that's it, that's gonna be.
Speaker 6: That's like the standard is the stand, that's what it's gonna be. So, uh, we're gonna start with that. And I feel like and I feel like.
Speaker 5: Uh, the moment I started blocking like that, it just kind of carried over into the way that I ran routes, the way that I release, the way that I.
Speaker 6: Just played, just played the game.
Speaker 5: Just if you had that attacking mindset, uh, that you're gonna that I'm just gonna put hands on this dime. He's not gonna make play. He's an X from this play the next one. Now from now, you got a route on third, third down, You're already in the game. You're already flown you already. That's how I feel personally. I'm already I'm already I'm already in the game, I already made a play.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't set ce mac free. Uh for thirty five. He didn't preach one because I didne made the block. Now I'm already had. It feels like I already caught a ball. Now that first play that might come to me because I might not only might get five or six. So I got to make I gotta make. I got to make five or six. So uh, playing with that mindset, I thought I could helped me a lot. So it just that's what he came down to to the blocking.
Speaker 1: Two as well, that's a lie, like, hey, listen, that that and that's the funny thing about it is you'sen. I already talked about you as a receiver. Obviously we know what you could do as a receiver. But you are you like what I consider complete Because when it came to blocking.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: He wasn't walking. I was a weak.
Speaker 1: No, No, I I just run people off. I'm I'm too little. I couldn't even bench one thirty five, So I just run people off. I don't got time to be engaging in something that I'm gonna lose, not from what I heard. If I'm not mistaken, from when I heard. If I'm not mistaken, I heard you the squat almost five hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: Back when I back when I used to squad like that. I don't squat like that, no more. No, but you can squad probably could put on there squatted, but I ain't working out like that.
Speaker 4: You gotta say the legs now man five with the pound squad leg. They don't run it. They don't get in and out of brock start exactly. Yeah. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: The play before you guys kicked the field gold in overtime, you guys had a play and I don't know how many people have seen it, but I know you going back and watch that day because Lagarious Need missed the jam and you come wide open, but Chris Jones.
Speaker 4: Came free impression party and he ends up throwing the ball away. How many times have you replayed that play in your mind? None?
Speaker 5: Like none, because it's like, well, first of all, that play wasn't going to me that that we were running, we running, uh, we running, were running slant return to to JJ in the slot, and I already know there's no Wady that's coming back there.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's gonna come all the way back to me.
Speaker 5: I already know this play, this play going here so front side play, So I don't even I don't even too much thing about that play.
Speaker 6: It's the it's the place way long before that. It's the place way long before that.
Speaker 5: That that that get to me because we had multiple chances long before that one to even two. So I don't I don't put too much on that play. But yeah, I don't put too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you thought?
Speaker 2: Have you thought about the super Bowl and the missed opportunities that you guys had.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie until before I went to to Coble for my birthday. I was in the house like just wrong, like a zombie like.
Speaker 6: I was like it just wasn't good. So I find I got to go.
Speaker 5: I got to go out there and relaxing and get away from it. Now I'm finally just now able to able to move forward a little bit, but even just still just still because it's because it's just like Champion, Oh my god, I come back. I come in my house and I got you know, I got I'm a big bron fan, but I got Kobe.
Speaker 4: I got Kobe.
Speaker 5: I got picture of Kobe holding and I got a picture of myself shaking Tom Brady hand in my in my crib and I just get back.
Speaker 6: I'm just sitting there a couple of weeks after the game looking at that picture.
Speaker 5: The day when I got back, looking at that picture, like, I ain't really understand the magnitude of what I just had in front of me until now I'm here on this on this other side, and I don't get to hold it.
Speaker 6: So but at the same time, I'm grateful for it gave me.
Speaker 4: It gave me.
Speaker 6: It gave me another. It gave me. It gave me something else to see and work towards, too, because I'm already.
Speaker 5: I'm already. It's a fact. I'm a top receiver in this league. It's a fact, you know anything receiver wise, it's a fact. We don't have to even get into it. But I'm not a champion, so right, it gave me, It gave me another, It gave me some to strive and work towards two and and want to get back on his climb again.
Speaker 1: Brandon, speaking of I want to ask you. I'm gonna ask you about your quarterback. Rock party Man. He passed over four thousand. He had thirty one touchdowns. Obviously, he was third in the NFL with those stats, but for some reason he still has some doubters. What do you think is the case for that? And what is it like playing with Brock?
Speaker 5: I mean, he played on the Niners. He they don't want they don't want it. They don't want to they don't want it. They don't want it. They gonna they're gonna take forever, They're gonna take until the last mother possible to say, all right, you know, we're gonna give his credit, you know, but.
Speaker 6: That's just that's we were cool with that. We cool with that.
Speaker 5: He's that, he's I feel like he's an underdog myself. I feel like I'm an underdog. But you can't hold a underdog down for too long. You can't hold them down. No matter how hard you try, you ain't gonna hold him down.
Speaker 6: So, uh, I enjoyed.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed playing with him. I had a lot of fun playing with him. Uh Like, But we we only we had only just got started. So we'll see what We'll see what happens down going down the road. And yeah, hopefully I'll continue to praise him, which no matter how it goes that he he nice, he nice for real?
Speaker 6: So he nice nice?
Speaker 4: Right? You in that draft? I mean you look at your draft.
Speaker 2: You had Hindy Ruggs and Jerry Judy, yourself, uh c d Justin Jefferson, uh Jalen Ragor uh pit and T.
Speaker 4: Higgins was in the.
Speaker 2: Second round Mooney, I mean that that draft was loaded. But where would you rank yourself? Where would you consider yourself? Not just in your draft class, but with all the receivers, the ty Reegs, the the the DeVante Adams, all those guys.
Speaker 4: Where where is Brandon y'all us in that?
Speaker 5: In that in that talk, in that coma like this, I don't like, I don't even want to get too much into ranking and this and that. But I'll say this, the one thing that we could go based off of that's not gonna tell us no lies, that's not gonna it. Don't have no piss, it don't have it's not it's not leading any dressing. Is the tape cut the tape on for twenty two weeks of football. Nobody else can't say they played twenty two some weeks of football.
Speaker 6: They can't.
Speaker 5: They can't whoever anybody what you just name they can't say they've been a three NFD championship championship games.
Speaker 6: They can't say they've been a.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, so everybody doing all this, but we're trying to it's something else. We already passed yards, We already passed yards and touch outs. Of course we're gonna get yards and touch outs. Can't nobody sticky, it's the reason why you bring this up. But what else are we gonna bring? Where are we else we gonna take it to? Like it's the reason why it's we talked about Patrick patri Mam Holmes every single every single day because nobody can't do nobody can't do nobody can't do that, Nobody doing that, and what we're chasing like here here where we was at just at we feel like I just seen some somebody comments say, pretty supposed to have two championships. I mean, of course they can say supposed to have But I read that and I saw that, and I said it it could have went he could he We could be sitting here right now with twos with two championships. So that's the only thing I'm worried about championships right now. I'm championships, championships, championship. I ain't trying to get into who's number one, and two, and three and four or five?
Speaker 6: Number one? Have you been to the playoffs? Have you been to a champ super Bowl? How you've been?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: So I'm not even gone championships.
Speaker 4: They're a photo of Mike Tomlin. You split you.
Speaker 2: I think you retweeted it, Uh, Mike Tomlin, and You're like, hey, you tweeted picture of you and Mike say he they say it with twins?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: How surprised do you that that photo has guarded the attention that it had y'alls, Brandon.
Speaker 4: That's not.
Speaker 6: That's crazy. But you like my dog, my dog bowl back my doll bow from you look like him? But no, I mean that piece.
Speaker 4: I mean that it was.
Speaker 6: It was funny.
Speaker 5: I had seen it like right after the super Bowl. You know, they trying to they trying to kick you while you already down. So I'm like, all right, it's cool, y'all get it, y'all, get y'all get at me, and I'll take it. Uh because you know, and I was talking, I've been talking shit. They got they got it, so then they got me again but it was cool. I just said, I just brought it back full circle because I felt like I was waking up like this. This, Uh like every day, every day while you under a negotiation, negotiating and whatever you want to contract talks, every day.
Speaker 6: Is like a different day. So it's just like that.
Speaker 5: So I had woke up, so I was like, you know what, like I keep bring, I keep bringing on my birthday, I said, you know, I'm not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna leave my agent alone. I ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna wait last my birthday and then I'm trying to put a little bit more pressure on them.
Speaker 6: So, uh, I get I get there, I wake up.
Speaker 5: I wake up right after I wake up, and they talking about they talking about another team again. They talking about another team that they got me supposed to being to trade talks or whatever whatever whatever. So I said, hey, let me let me just go ahead and let me just if we want to make if everybody's saying this and this and that, let me go ahead. And I was just gonna let me just put out one my little spots that I you know, and I'll reverted back to Tom and we can have a little bit of fun with it.
Speaker 6: It's all, it's all, it's all in fun. It's all fun, like I said, professionals. But it is what it is, man. But that's that's that's that's where the Thomas Dead came from.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you from South Carolina. What part of Carolina you're from?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about my dog. I said, you looked like my dog. Both from South Carolina.
Speaker 4: My dog, my dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, my dog, my dog devo oh.
Speaker 4: Devo Okay, my bad. I was like, damn, I thought you was from like Cali or something.
Speaker 6: No, I'm from Rena, Nevada.
Speaker 4: Read the battle, Yes, sir, oh, the biggest little city. And you been over there. I have not been over there, but I heard about it. I have heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, bro, So anything else you anything else you want to share because listening from the outside, it sounds like you're kind of disappointed that the contract negotiations haven't gone as smoothly as you anticipated, considering you've been a model citizen inside the building, you've been a citizen out on the field, you've been a model citizen outside the facility.
Speaker 6: Well, look let me ask y'all.
Speaker 5: Do y'all know, do y'all know, like the time in the timing and everything that goes on with negotiation talks, like.
Speaker 1: Like I know, I know one thing for the skill position. If you're not a quarterback, we gotta fight tooth and nail. So this is what we all have to go through. We all have to go through this, and it would all it would always be like this no matter what. But you you are handling it the right way because the market is the market. Your resume is your resume, your value is your value. Ray Chard can see what you can do. Other teams can also see what you can do, so they can play games that they want to. If they don't want to give you what you deserve, and I know what you deserve, other teams will give you what you deserve and they're gonna overpay for it. They lets you walk out that dough. So either way it go, either way you cut it, it's a win win for you no matter what. Based on your resume. I'm sorry, so for you, for you, you should be smiling every goddamn they no matter what, because you're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: I get your frustration, Brandon, because had you not performed like you have, they would have done, traded you, or released you. So now I've overperformed. Now compensate me for the work that I've done. I've had a couple of these, Brandon early in my career, I held I ended up having to hold out for two weeks. My my my third contract, no, my fourth contract. I signed it the day before the day of training camp, the day of training camp, and then they didn't They didn't re sign me. I go to Baltimore, win a championship, go to the Pro Bowl. They released me. I go back to Denver. So it's it's I'll tell you like this. The best thing you can do is to keep your emotions in check. Don't get too high, don't get too low. Because I know you're staying in constant contact with your representative. He's doing a good job as he possibly can to keep you in the right frame of mind. Contracts talks are going well. They have a you he probably haven't told you, but I think there's a number that that are the forty nine ers have in mind. You kind of want to go over that number, and I believe you've earned the right to go over that number based on what you've done, based don't have.
Speaker 1: Based on what you what you're gonna do, what you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: And that's the frustrating part.
Speaker 2: I look, I've been a player, and I understand the business aspect from a team, but I believe you should reward your players for what they've done and what you believe they can do.
Speaker 4: Now, if they don't think you, it's like, well, you know what, this was a nice lady.
Speaker 6: You know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Come on out exactly.
Speaker 6: They know, I know it's going on. It's like I said, it's it's it's not easy. It's not it's business.
Speaker 5: It's business, and it's multiple people involved in business, and we all try to get to one thing.
Speaker 6: But like I said, they gonna do it with me or without me, You're gonna have a better chance with me. We just leave it at that. You just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Control what you can control, which is your frame of mind and the work that you put in to be ready to go wherever that may be.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna be I'm gonna be ready. No, I'm gonna be ready. That's come on now, be ready, come on.
Speaker 4: Now, Brandon. I really appreciate you taking time out of your scheduleh.
Speaker 1: Wha wha Wait Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute, what about I want on ones?
Speaker 6: We can want on we can win on one hoop. We can want them on hoop. We can want on one who.
Speaker 1: Now play dB?
Speaker 6: Though you don't play dB, you don't play what.
Speaker 1: You talking about? I was I was d wait but Brandon, I was drafted as the dB and they switched you to receive it because the dB room was full.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: I was a dB too, and I play and then our multive receiver because I need that. I need to peel in my hands.
Speaker 1: No, okay, So you so you want to play basketball?
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 6: I'd rather who. I'd rather who. I rather hoop than do you like that?
Speaker 4: Man? But you're gonna but you're gonna lose that.
Speaker 6: I I just got some new WHO shoes. I just grab a shout out to Adidas. I just grabbed some A one, some A one. I'm trying to jump out the gym two. So I'm about to go who.
Speaker 1: All right, bet that's gonna be my first content for TikTok me beating you in basketball?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Brandon Brandon, when he said he was drafted, I mean he's running behind someone. He was drafting off them, you know, to try to get it. You know, he didn't want to exert that much energy. He was not drafted in no d beat. But I want to take time right now. Thank you for joining us on night Cap. We really appreciate you give them some of your time offered, insight to your game, what transpired doing the season, the super Bowl, and best of luck on this contract.
Speaker 4: But bro well deserved, well deserved. Whatever you get, you deserve it, You've earned it.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, appreciate that. Appreciate you having me on here. I've been.
Speaker 4: You're welcome to come back anytime.
Speaker 6: I watched him my cave all the time. So I was on to pull and talk to y'all.
Speaker 4: Chad, this's my.
Speaker 6: First time talking to chat chat Oko. Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Yo, all right, baby, I love you. Man.
Speaker 4: See mac Chelsea make his favorite uncle said, what's up? What SA will do?
Speaker 6: We'll do all right?
Speaker 4: Appreciate that, Brandon, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I tell you, man, this is a it's hard because, like I said, when you've been to that game, O Joe, because remember now they chronicle that game.
Speaker 4: That's for perpetuity.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna look back and unfortunately there's a winning there's a loser, and you always want to be in the winning side because when that confetti come down and it's not in your colors. See people say, and I quoted this, losing. I believe losing is worse than dying because when you lose a game, you gotta wake up tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Right when you die, there is no tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And you you can you talk, you can feel the pain, you can feel the hurt of losing that game. The man said, hey, I was a zombie, and it wasn't until I went to cop I'm for my birthday last week.
Speaker 4: The reset football was six seven weeks ago, and it's still in.
Speaker 2: His mind right, the opportunity that's crazy, wasted opportunity. How you're thinking, how many more opportunities that am I gonna get? When you hear somebody say, see, hey, you don't know if and when? Because the one thing when I remember when I was at Baltimore and we played the Super Bowl, Joe and Brian asked me to, like, you know, say something for the team because I was one of the few guys that won a championship kind of knew what it took, and I asked him to cut the lights on. I say, look around, look to you, look to you, right, I say, because this room will never be this way again. Everybody that's in this room right now won't be here next year. All these coaches won't be here next year. H And you may never ever get this opportunity again.
Speaker 4: Don't man. I wish I had may I wish I would have Leave no doubt, leave no doubt.
Speaker 2: This is the moment that you dreamed about that you watched those television You watched the Jared Rices, you watch the Emmitt Smith, you watch those guys, the agulation and the joy of winning this game. You'll you'll be the first in Raven's history. You'll never ever be forgotten because you were the first. They might win two, three, they might win ten, But there's something about that first.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm mad.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, you got me hyped. Well, I wish I could get out there and play man.
Speaker 4: Hey, Yeah, but I love I love his mindset. I love the way he thinks. Now see you see but you see what I take.
Speaker 2: What I tell Yojo, that forty nine style offense I played for Kyle Shanahan's dad, Kyle Shanahan is just like his day.
Speaker 4: They you block, they reward you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they reward, but you can't you can't have a run game without receivers knocking dvs and knocking people off from down the field. So those five and ten yard runs they turned in a thirty and forty and fifty yard touchdown. So I love I appreciate that, Brandon, thanks for some of the time for you coming on.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: That was dope.
Speaker 4: O Jo that dope. There are people have a lot still be still in.
Speaker 2: People have a lot of comments about Caleb Williams after revealed painting nails in the Peak phone, Caleb Williams in the building to show Juju Watkins Lady Trojans his support. People immediately commented on his nails and his cell phone, which is pink. Well, Caleb had a message for them today. Let's take a listen to what Caleb had to say.
Speaker 1: Nails a clear yeah, lit's you pink your girl love them? But hey, hey, they on the man. They on the man about the pink pink phone phone case.
Speaker 4: He had his nails. Pay ain't it women?
Speaker 1: You know the pink Listen the pink I mean, I mean it's whatever with the pink, the whole nail painted.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 1: I god, damn, I would. I would paint ma nails black back in two thousand and two, with with my little gothic look anytime, anytime we had a game, right, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I was in my little Gothic era. You know, I would love emo, right goth goth. Hey, I had the black chint strap, right, black chin strap, black police black gloves, and I would paint manails black, and I would go out there on some more on some on some other s. H I A T I heard. I can't curse because I.
Speaker 4: Like, why do you put the A in it?
Speaker 1: I said, s s H I T.
Speaker 4: You said s h A I T.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she acts. You got to see it right, yeah, you got to carry it. She at the head, silent, like all the damn words you've been giving me would be spelling.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean I mean that, listen, man, that's the era of the times that we in right now. Man. You know, ain't I don't mean nothing, man. You know oo you got NBA players doing that, You got Caleb William doing that. You I mean, you got my, my weird, my weird, crazy a doubles doubles doing that way back twenty years and your question, Joe, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: When did men start carrying about how men dress, what they wore, the pink nails, the pink phone, whended men become so obsessed with other men?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I don't know because I don't really talk about nobody, especially when it comes to a tire or singer's appearance.
Speaker 4: So did you pay for that outfit? And you know, and you know what they're getting now, you know what they tried to insinuate?
Speaker 2: O Joe, right right right. But see that's in our community. Because here's the thing, oh Joe, let's let's let's have a little history lesson. We know, since the beginning of the time, black men have been dean extremely masculine of anymore in any race of people, extremely machieve momacho biggest, they would have, the biggest sometime would sleep with because they wanted big offspring, and so way tried to do in order to emasculate you, insinuate or even flat I call you.
Speaker 4: They know, referring to a straight man is a derogatory term.
Speaker 2: I don't care how accepting it is being gay, queer, LBG, t Q, trans, It does not matter. A straight man will never ever accept being called gay, queer, zesty.
Speaker 4: Fruity whatever as a compliment. So this no shot.
Speaker 2: That means you've That means you've made it, That means you've ascended it to the highest. A straight man is not gonna accept that he's not right.
Speaker 1: But and then what you have to understand also on what you have to understand is you can do certain things in today's society and today's era that aren't masculine but aren't seen as maskuling and anything outside of the norm and what we're used to seeing from straight masculine men. Then you're considered just that the opposite of what a straight man would actually do. Yeah, and sometimes everybody is free to do as they please. Now that's what social media comes in at, because, yeah, times are a little different. People are a little bit more eccentric, people are a little bit more more open to expression, no artistic expression, you know, whatever you might want to call out, don't know how to word it the right way. And I mean it is what it is. Hell, I did it twenty goddamn years ago, and well no nobody said, because I was just I was a weirdo anyway, and I did all type of create. I had blonde, blonde, mohawk, mouthful of goals, ma nails, playing in black. I mean I didn't. I didn't. I didn't care shit, I wouldn't. But it's just for certain other people that it might affect or it might bother. I mean they say it because they're not used to seeing the individual.
Speaker 2: But when you go back and listen to these great fashion you look at, you listen to the car Lagofels or the who are Leon Talley, and you listen to people that the tom Boards and the people that's been in fashion, they say fashion is an expression of oneself, not conforming to the norm. Well, all all, me and y'all should dress like this. If you straight, all men, if you gave your dress like this, all women, if.
Speaker 1: You this, you do this.
Speaker 4: I thought it was self expression.
Speaker 2: Now it's got to the point that they want you to conform to the masses or what they need is acceptable. How do you get to determine what's acceptable for someone else? Your norm is not someone else's norm, So why do you It seems like to me. All these men to be saying all this stuff. It seemed like y'all casting and seeing like y'all have something.
Speaker 1: You know what one of the one of the best feelings is and being free is when you're free from having to be normal, when you're free and being able to express yourself however you feel when you don't worry, when you don't worry or care about how others think. But there are so many that are stuck in that box that want to walk that straight line and not veering outside of that box or outside of that lane where they just look like everybody else, everybody wearing the same outfit, everybody, everybody, everybody got the same goddamn car. It's just I think you won't. You would never understand or free yourself from the shackles of the rest of the crowd until you figure out a lane for yourself, find your own niche, and do what makes you happy or what you like to do. But everybody want to okay, whatever's in Okay, I'm gonna do what everybody else is.
Speaker 2: All it takes is one person to say something on Twitter or social media and guess what the next thing somebody yep, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: You're right, you right, boom boom thing. You know they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna piggyback. But that that's what you got to have. That you got to have that ultro mentality. You got to have that ultr mindset.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't give two two s h I A t Yeah, you know, I don't care. I don't what you're saying at all. I I love it. I've always loved it. You gotta think. I mean, you were part of me. You you were with the media when I was playing. You remember how y'all how they used to kill me.
Speaker 4: I talked about I talked about people play if you played good, talk good.
Speaker 1: Well you know what if you have you're talking about my play. You was always talking good about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They found any they they they were picking any little thing.
Speaker 4: And I loved it.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed being the villain. I embraced it. I was very passionate about it.
Speaker 4: I didn't want you to.
Speaker 1: Like me, even if it was personal. Skip oh skip oh, hey oh what I loved it.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I just I embrace it that I enjoyed it, and it just I don't know. It's just weird how people allow words of things people say bother them. It's supposed to be like Walter off of Ducks, back in one ear and out the other. It shouldn't affect you at all. It just shouldn't. It shouldn't. How does someone's words really bother you? Like, think about it? How can was somebody saying on Twitter that you don't know a stranger that ain't feeding you the three f's. I'm not even gonna say the three f's because I'm trying not to curse the night. How does that bother you?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: It never understood me when people, Oh my god, they're they're they're bullying me, bitch what?
Speaker 4: Oh ship?
Speaker 1: I mean bully?
Speaker 6: What? How?
Speaker 1: It's the internet?
Speaker 4: Long?
Speaker 1: The fuck off?
Speaker 2: Like being out and being out when I'm in these when this type setting, well, I'm doing stuff for La Portier or I'm going to spend an engagement, and I see the love, and I see women and I see men so excited that they're trembling to have a conversation. It's like I just want to I just want and to hear people say, bro, let me tell you what I love about you? He said, I love the candidness in which you speak, he said. I love the way you rock with your community. And I love how you talk about your family and to hear people and all different races come up to me and say, I love everything there is about you. I love the man that you are. I love the way you carry yourself. I love how you talk about your kids and your family. I love how you know you talk about team man. Oh Joe man, I say, you know what, And by the way, you know what my sister told me. My sister, you tell me I think about Seve many years ago, talk about Shannon get some bigger clothes now, you know, hey, oh Joe, everybody know. Everybody know how I love my sister.
Speaker 4: I talk about my sister, Damn in the same breath I talk about my grandma, right right, No, no, don't.
Speaker 1: Can't do Listen, listen if people people need to understand un you have a you you like a European style, a European style, whether it's casual or whether it's business, and you stick to that, and you almost to that, and you.
Speaker 2: Want to change. That's I'm gonna change. That's what I want to change. But it ain't gonna be no, y'all, don't tell me what to wear, how to dress, because I ain't listening.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know what and today and and actually we know it fast. You know, fashion changes every two years, you know.
Speaker 4: Now we now we're back to the back and back and you know what I saw hold of who I saw? I saw lebroad one time, but I see that a lot lately.
Speaker 2: But they getting the pants that are a little fitted, and then they got the white, they got the flare legs at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the seventies, yea, when I was a kid. You know who be killing you know who be killing it that? I mean, they be dressing like you know, I'm not in the fast you know, I'm a cheat. I'm a cheap motherfo god damn young bull from U okay.
Speaker 4: S okay, s oh shake guilty, Oh.
Speaker 1: Man, listen boy young bully killing, young bully killing. And what's the other one from the Jazz? I think he wear double zero or he wear zero from the jazz?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, Jordan Clarkson.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I'm to there see when it comes to fasten, you know, I ain't really ain't no faster, you know, I every once once every six months, I put some clothes on, but them to that.
Speaker 4: Uh uh man, you know, oh Joe, but when you when you feel like that, you could you can wear a lot of man, Joe was thinning. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Man.
Speaker 2: I ain't buy no, I can't buy nothing nothing rack. I ain't gonna get nothing but to clothes hanging out of the department store now the only thing I can get them out right, right, So I've got to relegated.
Speaker 4: I've got of relegated to add leisure.
Speaker 1: Or custom right right, damn you all? Your ship got to be.
Speaker 2: Custom like my stuff that I wear on on on first tape. Every jacket is customer. Yeah yeah, slack custom. Now jeans, I can get like a size thirty eight jean and have the waist taken in it. But I got to go three, you know, three four sizes up as far as in my waist and just so my legs are fit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but I got I got, I got I got one for you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, I don't know you shop. I don't know if you do this. But I'm telling you where I get my genes from. I get my genes from Target. You know about good felling company.
Speaker 4: I never heard of them.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, I get my jeans from Target, Good feeling company. Now, there was a time where you could get skinny jeans. You could get slim fit, or you can get wide leg. And so what I used to do when the tag Know, there was a time where everybody had skinny jeans and they had the knees cut out, and it looked like they went distressed a little bit. But hell, I wasn't paying no eighteen thirteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I went to come here, come back, come.
Speaker 1: I went to Target. I went to Target and got me some the good Fellow jeans and cut the guy cut the knees out and cut the knees out and make it look like they were just strec made them look like they was a Mary's. But they was really good felling company. I paid twenty dollars for Yeah. Look look look at these Look at these two.
Speaker 4: It was up. Share was out.
Speaker 1: Don was out. Say I know, Don was done? Say what's up on?
Speaker 2: How you got how you got girls doing good? What y'all doing up this time of night? This beg wave past y'all.
Speaker 4: Bedtime were on springs, Stay up all night.
Speaker 1: I'm doing school and tomorrow tomorrow have school.
Speaker 4: I'm going to school.
Speaker 1: So wait, you you know you can't snitch on yourself.
Speaker 4: You did snitch.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to say you don't have school. I just said you're on spring breaking, on springs break, man. See she don't she don't know no better that this is, this is Kennedy. Well I have that's okay, all right, I gotta finish the show, is.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that. That that's that's that's two. That's that's baby Kennedy and her sister. Cha cha. That's two of two of the eighty five. Yeah, that's that's two of eighty five. And I'm i'm I'm I'm looking at I'm looking to add to that. But any father's out there.
Speaker 4: The volume
Speaker 2: M