Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, what is your name?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 1: Well? Jay, have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 2: We have not.
Speaker 3: I listened to you all the time at work.
Speaker 1: Cool, very cool, very very awesome and sick and rad and tits. Uh, well, Jay, what's up?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I was just calling to ask if you think I should forgive my dad for cheating on my mom?
Speaker 1: Should you forgive your dad for cheating on your mom?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you do you want? Did this happen recently?
Speaker 3: It's been happening over the past few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, how old are you?
Speaker 3: I am twenty one?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you still are you still like in that? I guess I I Well, I asked you that because I'm like, are you still in the house? Like are you like?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I like, are you like in the midst of the drama?
Speaker 3: Kind of? I just moved States to like a new city.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my dad has been texting our group chat to like continue or kindle some sort of relationship with us, and it's just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, do you want to have a relationship with your dad?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really know, man, like when we I never really knew knew him when I'm growing up, Like he was in the house and all that sort of stuff. But like he and I just never had a sort of relationship. And a few years ago I got kicked out and then I condled the relationship with my family again after like being out of the house for a year, and like since then, he and I haven't really had to fight about anything. Like it was just like a dad's son not really getting along type shit, And like when it came back, he and I didn't really have anything to fight about or whatever, so we just didn't really talk very much. And then like kind of started going uphill, and then recently this happens, and I'm just like I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you never even you didn't really have that great of a relationship with him to begin with. This was not like everything was so awesome growing up with my dad and he was the best, and then this happened. There's like from the start, you guys were never that cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like he like over the past year or two, since I have been hanging hanging around the house and like just kind of building a little bit of a relationship with him, he's been kind of trying a lot more, like he's been taking us to trips from his home country from from his home country, which I didn't really know much about growing up, and it's been interesting to learn like Asian culture and like that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: But like.
Speaker 3: Now it's just like I don't even know if it's worth the effort to try to build any sort of relationship with him after this.
Speaker 1: I really can't answer that question for you as to whether or not it's worth the effort. That's fair, Yeah, I mean this is something you got to decide for yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, you're that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, at the age of twenty one, it's like, whether or not you want to have a relationship with your dad is up to you. But again here's here's okay, So I can't give you the answer that question, but I will ask you this. I'll ask you to read like the question should I have a relationship with my dad? I don't think is the question to be asking yourself. If I were you, I would ask yourself, well, well, having my dad in my life make my life better. Yeah, So go ahead and think about the answer to that question, and I would make your decisions based off of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sair.
Speaker 1: Actually, unless if is does your dad have a lot of money? Or like a hot tub at his house, or does he have, you know, connections in the entertainment industry, like does he can you use the relationship for some kind of personal monk? Well, he would he buy you a car? Does he like anything like that? It's also important to think about No, I'm just kidding. What's your name again?
Speaker 3: I'm Jay?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: And I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well. I hope that God looks upon you favorably when you die and visit the gates of Saint Peter.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Le Something tells me he will. Good night, Jay. I'm not religious. We're gonna. I don't I'm not religious. I feel like people are gonna. I feel like I've been being very serious in this podcast lately, and so I got to throw in some crazy shit every now and that. But I feel like I've been like I feel like I've been so sincere that uh, or maybe that's not true, that's just my weird perception of myself or whatever. That Like, if I go, I think God will look upon you favorably. At the case of Saint Peter, people will hear that, and they'll go, what the fuck is he like religious or something? But no, I was, I don't know, maybe I maybe I am. Fuck you don't you don't know, you don't know? That's maybe. No, I'm not a lot of people like to say that they are spiritual. I don't know what that means to be spiritual. I don't even know if I'm spiritual, Like, uh, what does it mean to be spiritual? I don't think. I don't believe in, uh, determinism. I think that's what they call is that is that what it's called when uh, like, there's you you believe that all of the events of life are predetermined by some external force. I don't believe in that at all. I don't believe in that at all. I don't believe in any kind of like external force that is making the universe function in the way that it does. And if that were to be a thing, if there were to be some magical spiritual force that makes the universe the way it does, I have no fucking idea. First of all, they would be an asshole. They would I don't know if they would be an asshole, but they would definitely be Maybe they wouldn't be bad at the job. Maybe I'm full, you know, I might be full of shit, you know, like the idea of like God's plan, Like there's an external force that is making the universe the way it is, and that force has a greater plan, and that is why it gave this child cancer. Maybe the fucking maybe it does, right, because if there is some kind of God, if there's a fucking God, and the God is like that crazy cool of what, I just are so knowledgeable, Maybe they really did give that kid cancer for some kind of greater purpose. Maybe that kid was I don't know. I don't know. I don't think so, you know what I actually do know, I don't think so. I think that that. I think that that kid just got cancer because we live in a world where random horrible things happen, and if you're not currently the subject of a random horrible thing, you're thriving and you're doing pretty great. Ultimately. That's I guess my spiritual belief, which I'm not in. I'll complain about stupid things all the time. I'm not particularly in touch with that spiritual belief. But if I'm in a spiritual mood, if I'm praying at all. That's what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking, thank God, a random horrible thing. Thank God. Well, that's what I think when I pray, I go thank God that of all of the random horrible things that are happening right now at thet I guess at least they're not happening to me or anyone that I care about. But then I get sad because I'm like, Okay, but they're happening to other people, and that's fucked up. That's sad, that's not cool. A random horrible thing things are happening to other people. I don't really know what to do. I can't really do anything about it. There will for life, and the universe will forever have lots of horrible, fucked up things happening all over that will be a constant forever. But it's about you know what, you know what I think about this a lot. I think it's about how you want to see it, because a lot of good things are happening in the world, Like like if you just take a walk down the street, that's the cool. That's the cool thing about about like a big city, about like like I'm in New York and I'm walking around and it's if you walk around New York and you want to look for like poverty and horrible thing and you want to just you just want to look for like bad shit, you'll totally find it. But if you want to look for like, I don't know, like two people walking, like talking to each other and laughing, and or like kids running around having a good time whatever. Like, if you want to look for like good stuff, you'll find that too. So I guess that's what it is. I guess it's. Yes, there's horrible things happening all the time, but there's also there's a whole lot of good things happening all the time. There's people eating and walking around and talking to each other and smiling, and that stuff is out That stuff is out there too, So I guess at the end of the day, it's really every there's horrible things and great amazing things like the sky. The sky is out. That's pretty great. I guess at the end of the day, it's it's about what you wanna, what you're looking for. I gotta think about it that more often.
Speaker 5: All from Keith.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 5: Keith?
Speaker 1: Keith? Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 2: Kee?
Speaker 5: No, we haven't a key as like.
Speaker 4: A key to luck.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you said Keith, like like you know when you when you when you're grinding up a bunch of weed and and at the very end, at the bottom they have Keith and you sprinkle it on top of a bowl and you get really high and you listen to to Chance the Wrappers acid rap and a car with your friends.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound too bad? And that was your crazy nickname.
Speaker 1: Well, what's up? T how can how's? How's how be it going? What's up? Tell me everything?
Speaker 5: Tell me, not them, it'd be okay, be okay, Like I'm doing all right generally a little I'm becoming a little disillusioned with the whole nine five thing. And I guess what I wanted to talk about was I was pretty much about to start doing only fans. It's like a side hustle.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I guess do you tell me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What aspect of that are you? Did you want to talk about? Are you feeling like like tell me more?
Speaker 5: Okay? I think I just kind of wanted to talk about it just to like, I don't know, kind of stand on it a little more, okay, because I don't know there's definitely like a lot of shame obviously around like doing sex worker like wanting to which I've kind of dabbled for like a while, but really felt very like, I don't know, kills very taboo because.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess to me it boils down to the question of whether or not you want to do it.
Speaker 5: Oh well, like the answer is yeah. It's just more so the risks involved that I think I'm like kind of continually hung up on, you know, because like they are real lah and by risks, I think one of them that I'm like kind of trying to like get over is like oh like people might find out, which I'm more so becoming like okay, like that's not really the end of the world. Like we're mostly afraid of judgment. Like I'm like, okay, that's something that's kind of manageable to work through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, if that's what you know, sorry, go ahead to let you finish.
Speaker 5: Oh okay. And then there's like the risks of like you're like, I don't know information, like you're safety. I think it's probably honestly, how I'm saying, I think it is mostly the judgment when I start looking into like how to like protect you know, your anonymous this you can like just your general safety. I'm like, oh, it's like not that like for the most part, it's not that crazy like that difficult to do, so but you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean as far as like like like actual genuine like safety risks, it's like whatever, if you put yourself out on the internet at all, there's always the possibility that somebody will try to swat you or do something fucking crazy. But that's all. I guess. That's also the risk you take anytime you decide to leave your house and fucking do anything. Is that you anytime you leave your house or get in a car or put a photo of yourself on the internet, you expose yourself to the potential will of you expose yourself to the will of any and all insane people you might come across as you live your life on the earth, I suppose is true. Yeah, yeah, as far as like your your you're like the judgment of other people, I mean yeah, like uh, if if, if, if this is what you're gonna do, I guess you would have you would have to come to peace with with with that fact that people may discover it and they may think things, and I think coming to coming to peace with that is it seems likely crucial to do that.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's also kind of like a good challenge in a way, like like like you know what, I'm kind of like, I mean that is to happen, like I would just have to really learn how to get comfortable, like yeah, like that insecurity, you know, sure?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, with this kind of thing again, it's it's just a question of if you want to fucking do it or not. And if you know, it's definitely not thought about. I mean, if you if you thought about uh yeah, I mean sounds well, it sounds like you've thought through all of these aspects of all of the things that we would talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that might be true, but I appreciate the chat nonetheless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's I mean? What do you do? Is your current jobs?
Speaker 5: Like nonprofit work?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, that's cool. I could maybe you could run an I guess has anyone ever ran like a nonprofits only fans?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: This I was talking of my therapist about this and she was like very disclusioned with the nine to five As I said, She's like, so why don't you just go work for like an organization that like does like sex education or like you know, like slut rights like like like she's like, there's a million things you could do there. And I was like, oh, that's actually a really good idea because I start working for jobs because okay, you're your job, I'll just go find another one. And I'm as I'm looking, I'm like, yo, this is all really depressing. Ship like I don't want to do any of this either, but that she had a similar ish idea to you.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, oh well you'll wait, you'll make way less money.
Speaker 5: Too, make way less money.
Speaker 1: I was working for a nonprofit. But that doesn't really matter. That's I mean, I don't know if that's that's not something you mentioned, uh whether or not you care that much about? What did your real therapist say?
Speaker 5: My real service? She she was, I said, I was like, okay, so I was talking. She was talking about the possible career tracks I could take given my like degrees, and I was like, yeah, like this, like this all sounds quite terrible, Like I'm not excited to like go like I couldn't imagine interviewing for a job like for some other shit and just being like yeah, and I'm so excited to work here, like I can't wait. And she was like, okay, so what what is exciting to you? What would make you want to get out of bed to do this? And I was like, I don't know, like I want to do something non normative, you know, like I just feel like this is so like what I'm doing is so keen, so whatever, and like I don't know's I'm like, who am I to be? Like I need something really radical like blah blah blah, but I don't know. Sex work is very which I'm very great obvious obviously I'm choosing to do it if I want, but like, I don't know, I feel like I'm not expected are enough the post to profit off like my desirability or like like I don't know, it feels like my own like you know, I was a personal political. It feels like my own little political like non normative, like.
Speaker 1: What did what did your what did your therapists say about about you wanting to start and only fans?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: She I mean she just kind of was like, then you can do it, like I yeah, Like I don't know if you want to do so like you're already doing it, like I would find it's your business. Like yeah, she was pretty much like, sure, but you know, obviously you're doing anything her. Then she gave a better advice of like make sure you're like, you know, figuring out how to best go about this, like finding other people who do it like listening, because I'm like, don't. Yeah, sure, you know, like obviously like do your research and like, well like don't do this completely her own. But yeah, she was kind of like, I so that's your thing.
Speaker 1: That's your therapist. Sounds uh, that all sounds reasonable. I have no I have no I have nothing quippy to say about any of this. This is sounds like it sounds like you have thought through this decision.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I feel like I guess the only thing was to do it, so.
Speaker 1: Well, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 5: No, No, I got nothing. Thank you for chatting.
Speaker 1: See around the universe see you, I mean, yeah, you want to start only fans starting only fans? Do whatever you want. I guess I don't. As long as I think in life, I guess like like your decisions should be made I think based on like what what's I think the goal in life is like to be safe and happy, and I guess the but with it. But achieving those two things is complex, right, That's kind of what everyone wants, right, is to be safe and happy. But then it's like being happy is like a comprised of like eight billion fucking whatever different things, you know, and then being safe is I guess, kind of straightforward. So I don't know. It seems like this person thought through her decision as to what would make her safe and happy and arrived at that conclusion, and that that appears to be well, that matters. I suppose Hello, Hello, Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Asher?
Speaker 1: Asher? What's going on? Asher? How can I get you?
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna have to flee Texas to New Mexico?
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell us why?
Speaker 2: So? I'm a transgender man. Okay, And the Attorney General of Texas put in an order to stop all gender changes for or driver's license, even with court orders, And if you try to get a change, they will deny it and then send your name to an email list, which is kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Wait, so if you try to change the gender on your license they send you to what kind.
Speaker 2: Of like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: It's just it was leaked email saying hey, if someone tries to change it, deny it and send their name and information here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm confused. So if you so, if you go, where do you Where does one go to change the gender on their license? The DMV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like DPS or that's the big Texas version of the DMV.
Speaker 1: Okay. So if you go to the DPS, the DMV or whatever it is, and you ask them if you can change the gender on your license, they sent put you on an email list. But we don't even know what this email list is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, but there's something in my gut says if a government is trying to collect the data of minorities, especially especially like a extremely small population or something up.
Speaker 1: So why does it? Why do you feel like you need to flee Texas?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't like what's that happening and everything else politically here here, Like I don't relatively feel safe okay anymore?
Speaker 1: Okay, It is so.
Speaker 2: Because I thought I would live in Texas for the rest of my life, because you know, I love the food, I love like the social culture of Texas, because like.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of Do you have a lot of friends in Texas?
Speaker 2: No, not really anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you have family in Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, you have like the people like your your community. You're like support network. The people that you talk to and see every day. Are they Are they in Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you like those people?
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty?
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like I'll talk to my parents about like trance stuff and they just go, mmm, I don't know what you want me to do? Okay, Now, so it's kind of like, okay, I can't really talk about stuff with them.
Speaker 1: Okay. Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five?
Speaker 1: Twenty five? Do you do you live with your parents?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because everything's too damn it expensive. Year.
Speaker 1: Do you have a job?
Speaker 2: I do? Wow?
Speaker 1: What's the kind of job?
Speaker 2: I stock groceries and I get paid about like fifteen dollars an hour?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that enough for you to move out on your own?
Speaker 2: Yes? If I figure out, if I just budget well.
Speaker 1: You know, okay, would that make life better for you?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah. The place I'm going to like that's might I might go to? Would have a really important friend group there?
Speaker 1: Oh, Like, so.
Speaker 2: It would help a lot. And then what if I did move, it would be like a more it would be more like a permanent housing solution rather in a.
Speaker 1: Temporary So where are you thinking to move to?
Speaker 2: I have some friends in Albuquerque, New Mexico?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you mentioned in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Out of Colorado?
Speaker 1: What what? Okay? So you want to go to? Well, do you have a job lined up in Albuquerque or or any leads I could?
Speaker 2: I can transfer? I can transfer pretty easily if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I mean it it sounds like it sounds like it'd be a cool move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just scary because I've never done anything like that. Like I've been planning on moving out if I could find a roommate because I can't even afford one bed, one bathroom or studio at this point. Sure, it's just insane.
Speaker 1: Do you do you like your friends in Albuquerque? Do you could you live with one of them? Like not like not like crash on their fucking couch, but like be a roommate.
Speaker 2: With them temporarily if something were to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well no, I don't, I mean, like what would you No, I don't. I don't mean like live I mean, would you like get a place with them, like as a permanent I would be this permanent can be.
Speaker 2: I want to be with that friend group. I would be like with very quick with like their other friends that are moving out. That'd be like within the front group if you get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I mean I don't know. All this sounds cool? So you have you did you for all twenty five years of your life? Have you lived at home with your parents?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean to reach their own I you know, I spent a lot of time living at home with my parents after after college and all that stuff. But I mean I think I think going to Albuquerque and trying to find some independence for yourself. It sounds like a healthy thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I would also try to like kick start doing more art and art work.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, it sounds like a good idea.
Speaker 2: Like I've sold my art at a pre convention once and I got like almost two hundred dollars. I think, like really good.
Speaker 1: Look listen if you want, and this is my my official you can put this in the newspapers. I I I like that. I love living in a universe where one could feasibly pay their rents and buy groceries using money that they made selling furry porn at a convention. I think that that's one of the great things about There's a lot of things that suck about living in twenty twenty four, but that I think is one of the better ones.
Speaker 2: I'm currently drawing a buff Ti no buff camp wearing a song, and I've been posting whips in an art channel I'm in and everyone's just like, are you going to sell prints of this?
Speaker 5: You sell the.
Speaker 1: Tell the Prince.
Speaker 2: I love no.
Speaker 1: I love entrepreneurial shit. I love I love weird ways that people make money. I support it. I think it's I mean, as a guy who makes money, you're doing a weird thing. I support people making money doing weird things. So you know, hallelujah. It sounds like a good plan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And plus like I'm getting better at or especially when it comes to like shading, because that was a bitch to do and sell shading and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Uh, when are you gonna make your your.
Speaker 2: Move Sometime after December, like the holidays, when it's a little more relaxed to like my work schedule.
Speaker 1: Well, Asher, Uh, is there any I do? Do you feel like, I guess, uh, do you feel like there's any other aspect of this that that you want to talk about before we go?
Speaker 2: The friend group, I would be in there. We're a bunch of leftist ferries, radical leftus furries, okay. To Also, I'm part of a mutual aid group that's worked with the Furry to help people's housing and just medical needs and to live and stuff like that, okay, which I think is like a pretty cool aspect that like, I don't get to talk about a lot in my current living situation.
Speaker 1: Because this look, it sounds like it sounds like, I know you phrased it as a fleeing, but it sounds like you're you've got a life waiting for you in Albuquerque that you were excited about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still kind of like I've had like plans, like I've had to talk like probably like two years ago, be like, Hey, if things get worse, is there a possibility I can come over and stay for extending me period of time. We're like, oh, yeah, you can do that. So this is like worst case scenario has happened.
Speaker 1: So you're I'm telling you I feel like, I mean, look, I know, like it's all everything. I get it's a bummer, but it sounds like you got it. Sounds like good. This sounds like you're like, yeah, finding some sense of independence for yourself and hanging out with people that you like and share common interests with. So I mean it sounds it sounds good. You know, go ahead and go go ahead and start the furry porn business. I I think I support it. I'm not gonna buy anything, but I support it as an idea. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Asher, Everyone should go to the furry convention at least once just to experience it. And everyone should at least wear a first suit once in their life.
Speaker 1: Does this count?
Speaker 2: So there are first suits where they have the eyes cut out so it's like your eyes in it. But like those are like not as popular, so like you're technically like mm hmm, I guess all right, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. Have a good one asure all right.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: This has been a hotly contested thing for me as people are like tech like, okay, so for I think furries are like there's a it's a very specific like subculture, and I don't consider myself a part of that subculture. But like on a purely technical basis, if you were to define a furree as a human who regularly wears an animal costume, like that was it? Like there's no context of like a subcultural thing if you defined it purely as a guy who wears an animal costume. I technically do fit that description as a guy who regularly wears an animal costume. And I the people have asked me, does that technically make me a furry? And I always likes a child who gets their face painted like a lion at the carnival? Are they a furry who? I don't know? I don't know, But anyway, what the fuck was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of I kind of want I want to go to one of these conventions. Actually, I think it'd be fun. I my, you know, my main goal, my ultimate thing that I want to start doing. I've been kind of busy podcasting and touring and stuff, but the thing that really gets me going that I want to do more of is like going out to conventions in weird places and uh, just walking around as a geto interview in people. So who knows, maybe I'll do that at a fucking for a thing sometime, or I'll do it at a pizza place, or I'll do Oh, you know what I want to I want to do. I want to do it at a reptile convention. If anyone knows of any big hot reptile conventions going on in the air, I don't know, what's the what's the biggest reptile convention? Someone let me know. Someone send me an email or the DM or something. I want to know what the what the biggest reptile convention in America?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Fuck the biggest reptile convention in the world. If you know what it is. If I have to if I have to travel to to Chile to attend the world if it happens to be there, I don't know why I would be there, but wherever it is, let me know if anyone has any info on this, and I'll show up and people will be like, damn, I didn't know a lizard could be that big. I'll be like, yeah, what of it? Actually, they probably are bigger lizards than me. If it's the if it's the world's biggest reptile convention, I assume they have a reptile that's bigger than five six two hundred pounds, So I don't know anyway. All right, Hello, hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi?
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 4: My name is Late.
Speaker 1: Well, Nate. What's happening? How can I get you today?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm feeling I'm feeling great. I'm guessing you called because of the text.
Speaker 1: User, remind me what it was, yeh.
Speaker 4: It said that, Uh. Well, the first text I said was, uh that when you look at a stamp, you get one tenth of a calorie. And the second text was that, uh, I escaped a big Foot sex cult and Willow.
Speaker 1: Creek, Now what is a big Foot sex cult?
Speaker 4: So this this was this was earlier this year. This was when the big Foot Festival was happening up in northern California and Willow Creek, and and I went there, uh to do some recording. I wanted to record at the festival, there's there's some leap frog contests and big foot contests and watermelon contests, and I just wanted to get it all on footage. And when I was up there, I met I met folks that were attending there, and they said that they had a group and that they were doing a party afterwards, and when I showed up there, it was about uh six six people and they all were obsessed with bigfoot and they were still talking about it when we got back. And eventually they and as soon as I walked in, they said I had to take off all my shoes and all my so it takes off my shoes, my socks, and they demanded it, which I I didn't want to do. I I also had like not trim my toes, so I didn't wash off my toes, and so I had to take everything off. And eventually they got the drinks rolling and they all kind of wanted to start massage at each other's feet, and I had to step out early before before I got I could kind of see the direction it was going.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it was a cool on. Yep, you went to a big foot convention, right, that's where this all started happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a big foot festival basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you went to you went to a big foot festival and you stumbled upon an orgy yep. Basically yeah okay. And you weren't like fucking curious, like that's not something that happens every day. You were like I gotta get out of here. You don't want to watch, you don't want because that's the thing about orgies is like you don't have to participate, you can just sit and watch.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true. But but I was how how how adamant they were about me wanting to take my my, my, my, my socks and shoes off. I thought they were gonna be very adamant about me wanting to maybe stick my toes in the mouth, and and I wasn't about that. So I let them know. I was like, hey, I think I left my uh a jack and my cartment and go your back and go grab that and uh And then I left. I got my shoes and my socks and got my toe artist and drove drove three hours back home.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's escaping a big Foot sex cult. You didn't know it was a cult. It could have just been a one time thing everyone does once. I don't think colts meet once a year. You know, why do you think it was a cult.
Speaker 4: The reason I thought it was a cult was because any any sex orgy, like maybe they're watching the show there, they'll they'll fight tape. I don't know. Play four games. I don't know what normal orgies do, but I mean these people were. I mean we were watching big foot documentaries. They were talking foot talking, talking footage, talking, uh new sidings, like they were that was the only thing they were talking about. I mean there was like bigfoot. The person hosting had like bigfoot artifacts all over their their their their decorations everywhere, and and I was convinced that these people were like obsessed with this this creature and obsessed with with with feet in general.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this place sound awesome. Where if I want to join? How do I do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Willow Creek, California. It's it's up in the woods in northern California. And uh there's a festival that happens once a year and maybe maybe everyone can go catch some some bigfoot.
Speaker 1: All right, wait, what's that? What's the festival called? I'm gonna write it down because I'm gonna go there as a get go and talk to people.
Speaker 4: I'll meet you the Bigfoot Festival.
Speaker 1: So I have a friend. So so the way that this show first started was it started as a stream on something called the Reddit Public Access Network. Because back during the pandemic, Reddit used to have like streams, and there were all these people that would douce live streams on Reddit. And one of the people that did live streams on Reddit was this guy named Sas Squatch and I'm at him and he became he became a friend of mine, and uh he's a guy plays the saxophone in a big Sas Squatch costume. And I bet that this bigfoot orgy group would uh would would would pay him top dollar to play careless whisper as they all shove their foots in each other's mouths and anuses. So I'll have to let him know that there was a gig waiting for him.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think they'll flock to him. If he just shows up, he'll get their number instantly.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: I hope everyone has a great rest of the night, and I hope everyone watches UH get Get Live and buys all the tickets.
Speaker 1: God bless you, sir. Have a good night all right here as well.
Speaker 2: Sah.
Speaker 1: I was in an orgy tent once. I didn't participate in the orgy, but I did I did. I did kind of do a little bit of grounding meditation, which is a nice thing to do in an orgy. Everyone's kind of because here's the I felt like I had to because when you're in an when you're having sex, you're very in the moment. It's a very it's a very sex is a very grounding exercise, and an orgy it's a bunch of people having sex. So it's a bunch of it's a bunch of people grounded. So if you're sitting there and you're not participating in the orgy, but you're like around the orgy, you kind of want to. You have to. I think that's the best thing to do, is you meditate, because then you're as in the moment as everyone else in the room. So that's what I think. I don't know if anyone's listening to this, might you know, find themselves at a big Foot meeting or or or a lego club or whatever whatever it is that you think is one thing and then it turns into an orgy. That's what I would do if I were you. Next time that happens, just just sit down and you know, light a candle's probably it's probably already a lit candle that you can sit next to. Somewhere. I feel like candles and orgies are a thing, and you just meditate, just ground yourself, You just sit there when you go. My hand is on my knee right now, and I am present, and I am here amongst all the people. Fucking goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never Beacond goes to his d's teaching you a loud in your life. He's not really an expert.