Speaker 1: At Caryl Lone. She's a queen talking and you the song. You know, she's getting really not afraid to feed this episode, so just lay it flow. No one can do required that. Carylne is time for care alone.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are back with a bonus episode with Cidy Thompson. She is back, you guys, after leaving at the height of her career twenty two or twenty two years ago.
Speaker 3: What I mean, who's tunny?
Speaker 2: Twenty plus years Literally, she was the hottest thing in country music. Her song What I Really Meant to Say was a huge fire song like number one. Everyone was crazy about it. It was personally my jam growing up in high school. All my friends and I we literally were obsessed with What I Really Meant to Say. And you took a break to raise your family, to pursue other interests, to get centered, to go through the wilderness of your life and really come to terms with what mattered.
Speaker 4: And that is such a.
Speaker 2: Huge deal that so many people are scared to do. I mean literally walking away at the peak of your career. And now you are back and you have a new album called Acres of Diamonds. You have a new outlook on life, and you are ready to freaking rock. So I'm so excited. This new album is incredible. And if you'll have your chat for Monday, go back and listen because it's so great. Sindy, I just love you.
Speaker 4: This is so.
Speaker 3: Exciting to me too.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna drop some questions. Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna kind of you just kind of tell me where to go when I land on one that you like right here?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what's a habit or routine that you would like to get into.
Speaker 3: Tap dancing? I mean you didn't ask activity.
Speaker 4: Right, this is great or a routine tap dancing?
Speaker 3: Tell me why take tap dancing? I don't know. I've wanted to take tap dancing for years, So I'm going to do it. I'm a fish. I'm going to sign up for a class, probably in the summer.
Speaker 4: I am so excited for this.
Speaker 2: This is so you're just like it is time and Cindy Thompson is back. She was like, Okay, the dreams that I had on a shelf, they are off the shelf, and they.
Speaker 3: Are all of them.
Speaker 4: They're all off the shelf. We are rolling people.
Speaker 3: I want to take a tap dancing class. So that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see here we go. Tell me when you see one that, wont we stop up?
Speaker 3: Hold on? My light just went off, I can't can you see? Keep going? Keep going? There? That one? Yeah? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: What is something that you find embarrassing?
Speaker 3: Oh, let me think that. I feel like I have a lot of things doubtful I do embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Do you have an embarrassing moment?
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a few, but I don't want to. There's a couple I can't share in her. I don't know. I mean I feel like other people could answer this for me. What do I find embarrassing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's good. You're so comfortable with yourself sending you can just laugh at I'm not.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed, that's right. I'm not really embarrassed by a lot. I mean, what you see is what you get. I immediately thought about. I don't really pick my nose. I use Q tips to after my makeup and stuff. Clear, I've always done that. I don't want my nose holes to get any larger than they are, so I don't pick my nose. Why, I don't know. I mean, you shouldn't pick your nose anyway, but I usually use Q tips you know too.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you have large nose holes?
Speaker 3: I do? It's okay.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what they say, nobody gets a full deck, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: If you have large nose holes and everything else is pretty much perfect, then I think.
Speaker 4: You're doing good.
Speaker 2: Well that's not true, but for me, Okay, we're gonna do one more. Okay, so we'll start over here. Just tell me when you get there, right hair? Yeah, okay, okay, and the sun has two so we're gonna answer both. Okay, what's something you want and are also a bit afraid of?
Speaker 3: I would love to go. Oh man, there's a lot of things I want. I don't know what to say. I'd love to go on that big tour again with somebody. I think walking out on the stage for the first time, we'll probably a little bit scary, but it would feel like calm, So that would be it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's on the way, it's happening.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I love that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: What do you think your eight year old self would think about the person you are today?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 3: That actually is going to make me cry. I love a good cry. That's can I cry with you? Yes? I think she would think I was really cool because she didn't feel very cool.
Speaker 4: Why did she not feel cool?
Speaker 3: Well, that was a season where there was some awkwardness and eventually, you know, went into school where I was bullied really bad. So I think just I think she'd be so excited about who I married and the kids that I've had. I think she would just be like, wow, this is a really cool life. And she would love my little dog Henry. But I think she would be so proud of me and think, wow, this is cool. So I hope, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that. Cindy.
Speaker 2: What a life you have built, and what a life you have lived, and how intentional you've been with all of it. You have been brave enough to make hard choices and follow your instincts and follow what you feel like God has put on your heart, and you've trusted your intuition ultimately through it all. And that's really powerful and you have a beautiful life to show for it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I love you. You're so good at this. I love it well.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So tell everyone listening where they can find you.
Speaker 5: You can find me at Cindy Thompson dot com and you can find me on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, all the places, and people always misspell my name, but it's see why d I and then Thompson without a P.
Speaker 3: And then I have a jewelry company called hey Beelco. It's h y b E l l E.
Speaker 4: I mean, Lady Wilson is wearing that stuff. It's so cool. You're Joey, so awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have thank You So Sweet. You can shop it on Instagram or we have Heybelco dot com and it's really fun. So thank you for having me today. This has been awesome.
Speaker 4: This has been so fun.
Speaker 2: And your new album, Acres of Diamonds is out, so y'all go listen to it if be prepared to cry it five more minutes because it's the sweetest song ever and your voice just sounds amazing. I love I love the musicality of it too, like it's just so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 4: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you,