Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience.
Speaker 1: Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll.
Speaker 2: Sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain drops on today's episode of Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Baby. Just when I thought that.
Speaker 2: After Part three of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion rap that we were going to be done talking about the show. However, dot org Andy Cohen has made a statement about Teresa and Melissa's future on the show that may surprise you. Also, John Feuda's ex wife recently spoke out and Honey, she has a lot to say, So let's get right into it. First things first, as you all know, the Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: Of New Jersey is on a pause.
Speaker 2: Although some folks child are denying it, Honey is on a pause. It's not on a stop, it's not on a rewind or fast forward, but Honey is definitely on a pause. Okay, as everybody is trying to figure out the future of the show. Now, Teresa has set on part one, two, three, four, or five six shade of the reunion that she cannot wait until this reunion is over because that is going to be the last time she is going to see Melissa Gorga. The reason why she said that is because she told Andy and the stage honey, and the pictures on the wall, the lighting director, the camera operators, the audio guy, the viewers, and the podcast listeners. She told everybody with an earshot child that this show cannot move forward with the both of her and Melissa being a part of the same season, which, by the way, is very ballsy.
Speaker 1: It's very ballsy.
Speaker 2: And this is coming from a creator and executive producer of reality TV. You never want to hear one of your stars make such a bold statement because it does appear that, hmm, do you think you have all the power? So no producer wants to hear that. Now, look, I'm not like any other producer. I I live in the real world, honey, the real world of Jersey, of Franklin, Lakes of Patterson. So although Teresa's statement was very bold, it's also very true and she knows it, and she knows her worth as she should. Teresa is the face of the show. She has given more to that show than every single housewife on that stage combined. So if fathers Teresa, I would be cocky too, Like, look y'all gonna get rid of me. Let's see how that works out for you now. Melissa commented on someone's ig page when they made a post about Teresa and Melissa allegedly both vuying for a spinoff. Melissa and her blue check commented that she is not looking for a spinoff. She's happy where she's at now. Look, Melissa, I'll be trying to defend you sometimes, girl.
Speaker 1: Baby. We know that a spin off is not in your future. Honey.
Speaker 2: Spence cycle may be in your future, But a spin off, bitch, honey, not on God's Green Earth, not on Mother's Natured, not on anyone's Bravo dot com website. No one believes Melissa that even if you wanted a baby and listen, you are a beautiful girl. No mo believes Melissa that even if you wanted a spin.
Speaker 1: Off, that you would get one. Okay, I mean, look, we think you.
Speaker 2: Would get spinned off the show spin.
Speaker 1: Twirl, Bye bye, off.
Speaker 2: But no one who has ever watched an ounce of television, Okay, not even my great great grandmother in the nursing home. No one is going to believe that you would get a spin off. So although you commented on it, listen, y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I know how this world of reality works.
Speaker 2: Melissa did that allegedly just to throw shade at Teresa, because she's trying trying to intimate that Teresa is the one who wants to spin off, and look, I, along with the millions of people who.
Speaker 1: Watch her wedding Speci show, we.
Speaker 2: Do want to see Teresa in a spinoff, and I think she deserves one. I said this two years ago that the only real housewife that is currently on air who deserves a spin off is Teresa, because I would watch it. It would be interesting, it'll be good. She has a lot of story going on, okay, And I stand by that she is the only real housewife that is currently on a real housewife show that deserves a spin off based on her real life, her slice of life, her home life.
Speaker 1: And I stand by that now.
Speaker 2: Andy Cohen spoke with E News recently and he made a very bold statement. When Andy was asked if he could imagine a Real Housewives of New Jersey cast without either Melissa or Teresa. He told them I can imagine anything, ah, Eddy, that was funny. Eddie said, these words would not be used against me in.
Speaker 1: The court of the clubhouse. Hoody and watch what Happens Live.
Speaker 2: That's why Andy's good at his job, because he knew he gave a good old Lisa Vanda pump answer. It was very very very shady. It gave a little, but it did not give too much, so that was good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He did share that it's hard, though, to envision the show without both stars.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: He continues, and this is what Andy said, child, and I quote. I thought there was something very refreshing about them this season, existing to the point of everyone realizing how much they hated each other.
Speaker 1: But they were around each other.
Speaker 2: So I think they can coexist. Look here, Andrew already told y'all, I did not watch this past season in its entirety because I was over the Melissa versus Teresa. I said it first Reality with the King listeners. Y'all heard it here first. I was the first person to bodly state that I am over to Esa versus Melissa. I said that after watching episode two, and because I said it, everybody started talking about it and realizing Carlos is right, we're kind of seeing the same drama over and over. And then it was not until the finale and the three part reunion that we both said, and by we both, I mean me and the rain Drop Child. We both said, Look, it was definitely entertaining because we all watched it wanted to see the end of this era, the end of Melissa and Teresa coexisting. My concern is this that just because the ratings for the part three reunion were great, in addition to the finale, in addition to Teresa's wedding special that was also a finale. I hope no one thinks it's because we want more of it. I think all of us watched it because we wanted to see how it's going to end, and we're all satisfied with how it ended.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I said this before, and look, tell me if y'all agree with me or not. I do believe that Andy loves Melissa and Joe.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I think he really really likes them.
Speaker 2: I think for a long time he did not see a world without the Gorgas. But I also believe that if you're going to make changes to other shows in hopes of it getting better, then there's no way you can continue this franchise with Teresa and Melissa for another season. I think you have to give us a season where Melissa is gone. I'm not being shady. I'm not being shady. Melissa has to be put on pause. I am interested in seeing how this show moves forward with Melissa and Joe on a pause. I really am interested in how that will look because I just believe Teresa is going to continue to give you great stuff. But I think Teresa is going to multiply her force. I do believe that Teresa, knowing that, Okay, Melissa and my brother are not on the show this season, I need to step it up even further.
Speaker 1: I know Teresa.
Speaker 2: Teresa is going to work extra harder to showcase that the show is still good without them. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with. She is going to be the queen Bee that she is. She is going to rally the girls, argue with the girls. Teresa's presence is going to be so amplified that she is going to make sure to deliver us something great to prove to the masses that you don't need Melissa and Joe. I believe that, and I think that's what we want to see. And look, I know Melissa has her stance, and she should. He's been on the show for ten years. I just don't know what a show would be like without Teresa. And Melissa is in charge of the girls. She can barely be in charge of Envy, her store, the website. She can barely be in charge of the crib. I don't think Melissa is a force multiplier. I think she's a forced divider. I don't think she can carry the show. She can barely carry closing her store. And this is not me being shady. This is me watching the show as a viewer, knowing how the mechanics of a reality TV show works. I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Something interesting happened recently that lets me believe.
Speaker 1: Carlos, bitch, maybe you are always right, because.
Speaker 2: Maybe Joe Gorga and Melissa were going to be put on a pause. So my friends over at two Teas in a pod Tamra Judge and Teddy Mellencamp's podcast, they have Frankie Sor on recently, and Frankie Sor said that he and Joe Gorga and a few of the men, the Husbands of Jersey, that they had a deal with another network to do their own show. Not on Bravo, not on Peacock, now on BravoTV dot com.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: He said that they had a deal with another network to do their own show, and that the only reason why it is not happening allegedly is because of these accusations that Louie and somebody else allegedly were spewing about the men. Now, the reason why this is important, raindrops, listen up.
Speaker 1: When you are on a show.
Speaker 2: As long as Joe Gorga has been especially honey over a housewive show, Nobody, no network executive, no production company is going to allow these husbands to take their bra boelebrity and make another network famous.
Speaker 1: That's never going to happen.
Speaker 2: Now while you're under contract, Okay, and that is a fact.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. Listen to me again.
Speaker 2: No network is going to allow any of their stars. I don't care if there are someone's husbands. Joe Gorga is the Beyonce of the boys. I believe Joe Gorga is on the contract and getting paid. So but we'll talk about that a whole other podcast.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: So when Frankie said that on two teason a pod, I said, Wow, if that is true, I believe the network set a okay because they already knew this will be a way for us to exit the Gorgas, at least for a season. And that way is not bad blood because we allow Joe Gorga to do this whatever spin off they were going to be doing for another network. That information, guys, girls and they is very important. And because Frankie spilled that tea and I sipped it up, honey with a lemon drop, come on sound the fact Frankie low key may have just admitted that Melissa and Joe Gorga truly may not be coming back to the Real Housewives of New Jersey by that simple statement alone. And that's the reason why all of you, my rain drops, my loves love listening to Reality with the King podcast, because I'm always going to give you the inside track from a creator, executive producer, standpoint, based on somebody who's in the business. That was a very loud statement if it's true, And look one thing about Frankie. Based on what I've seen, he doesn't seem like the type to lie. So the fact that he said that, I think he said it so innocently that he did not realize, like, oh, baby boy, you're spilling tea. So with that being said, it looks like Melissa and Joe maybe on Paul's I Hate You interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. Support for Reality with the King is brought to you by Manscape, who is the best in men's below the Ways Grooming. Their products are precision engineer tools for your family jewels, Manskate's Performance Package, the Ultimate Men's Hygiene Bundle. Join over eight million men worldwide who trusts Manskate with this exclusive offer for you twenty percent off and free worldwide shipping with the code Reality.
Speaker 1: At manscap dot com.
Speaker 2: If my math is correct, that's about sixteen million balls. The Performance Package four point zero has arrived an oh man, it's a game changer. Inside this package you'll find their lawnmower four point old, trimmor, weed whacker, ear and nose, hair tremor, crop Preserver, ball de Orderant, crop Revivor toner performance boxer briefs and a travel bag to hold your goodies. Their fourth generation trimmer features a cutting edge ceramic blade to reduce grooming accidents thanks to their advanced skin Safe technology. The lawnmower four point zero is waterproof because this tremor is proof. You can say goodbye to the mess on the bathroom floor Manscape even through in two free gifts to the Performance Package PM Part zero, The Manscape Boxers and the Shed Travel Bag bring your comfort and boxers to another level. It's time to take care of yourself, so go to Manscape dot com and get twenty percent off plus free shipping with code Reality at Manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off with free shipping at Manscape dot.
Speaker 1: Com and use code Reality.
Speaker 2: Unlock your confidence and always use the right tools for the job. With Manscape, life doesn't happen bi weekly, so why should payday? The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn in.
Speaker 1: Earn In is an app.
Speaker 2: That gives you access to your pay as you work up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck. Then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work, and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. If I needed something like earning, it's what I use. And this is why because child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey, So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey.
Speaker 1: Sign me up.
Speaker 2: Make earn in a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn and in today spelled e A r n i in in the Google Play or Apple App Store. When you download the earn in app, type in reality under Podcasts when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality under podcast subject to your available earnings daily max and pay period max. See earnin dot com slash t os for details. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Okay, rain Drops, we have something else. We need to dive into, child, because baby, the ex wife of John Fuda has spoken. All right, So if you watch the reunion, you know that John and his Manila envelope child that he got from Kinko's Honey for ten cents.
Speaker 1: Come on inflation. Okay.
Speaker 2: So John's ex wife commented recently to the son with the allegations that Teresa's husband Louie, allegedly contacted people i e. The ex wife to dig dirt on John. Okay, So this is what's going on, y'all. John's ex wife name is Britney. Okay. She's the mother of his son, Jaden. Now, Brittany is in jail.
Speaker 1: Child. This is not fuddy. I don't know why. I laugh. She's in jail. Okay, give y'all some backstory. She is in.
Speaker 2: Jail, and now I know y'all want to know why is she in jail?
Speaker 1: So let me tell y'all.
Speaker 2: Right now, So miss Brittany, this is what's going off with Miss Brittany, y'all. She's been in and out of prison since June of twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Britney has an extensive criminal record from the past five years. Okay, She's been charged with burglary, entering a structure, laundering two hundred and fifty thousand dollars cash, and possession with intent to distribute crystal meth in the first degree.
Speaker 1: She was found guilty by association.
Speaker 2: In the burglary case, which involved stealing valuable items from a storage unit.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: What in the sixty days and love during lockup is going on here?
Speaker 1: Okay, there's more.
Speaker 2: After being in and out of prison, she last turned herself in to the Millicent in With House, a fifty women institute that has a residential community release program for incarcerated women with substance abuse and mental health issues, in December of twoenty twenty two. Because of all of this, Britney. Around this time is when she lost custody of her son. Okay, so that's the back story of John's ex wife Brittany, who, Lord Jesus, I had no idea I was about to be giving y'all people's courtes on this podcast, But I digress. Now child Brittany being the halfway house child watching the Real Housewives on New Jersey. Now, Britney girl, do you also listen to Reality with the King podcast? Because if you do, bitch, come on the show, child, I want to talk to you, honey. You know who Brittany watched the show, honey, and she spoke to the US sun Child of Okay.
Speaker 1: The tabloid allegedly isn't a tabloid. Child.
Speaker 2: I'm not get to allegedly at tabloid, Okay, Britney said, and I quote this whole Louie contacting me accusation is completely absurd. It just goes to show how delusion of these people are. I was never ever contacted by Louie or his people, Honey, I love direct quote. Miss thing continues, child, I'm astonished by the entire situation.
Speaker 1: It's so petty.
Speaker 2: This is typical of John Ooh, say it ain't so, honey. He used to do things like this all the time, and it was so embarrassing. Britney says she has plenty of tea to spill and that if Louie did contact her, she would have given him an earfull.
Speaker 1: Now, love Britney Hunty.
Speaker 2: Reality of the King podcast ex cept phone calls from jail, halfway houses, golf courses, zooms. You so, Brittany girl, if you ever want to get the word out, Honey called and I'm would give you the exclusive child because you see fun and interesting. Okay, So not that we heard directly from Britney John's ex wife, who do we believe?
Speaker 1: Do y'all believe John or do you believe.
Speaker 2: The direct quote from his ex wife's mouth? Now, Look, it does seem interesting to me that everybody wants to paint Louis as this horrible person. Right, And like I said to y'all before, because I know y'all, like Carlos, shut out your team Teresa, you be in Teresa's ass. One thing about reality the King, I'm very fair. I'm always fair. I don't care if I love you, I.
Speaker 1: Just like you. I'm fair.
Speaker 2: I call it like I see it, and my friends in this business understand that, and they're not mad at it. I said this before. I have yet to see anything that makes me concern about Louise's behavior in the sense of what he's allegedly has been doing with.
Speaker 1: These with the PI and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: Because of these reasons, no one has yet to come in with actual receipts.
Speaker 1: I said this before.
Speaker 2: When Margaret bought the receipt, the network did not blow it up on the screen, so that we the audience can see it. And when that happens, guys, it means that it may not be any proof to it. John Fyuda and his ten cents Manila envelope, they didn't show what was in that either.
Speaker 1: And listen, I'm not saying Louise innocent.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying to y'all is I need real receipts, not the ones you print out at Kinkos before you make a piss stop at.
Speaker 1: The reunion trailer.
Speaker 2: If Louis is doing all these things, then I do believe someday is.
Speaker 1: Going to come out. It will come out if it's happening.
Speaker 2: But I have yet to see anything that warrants people calling for his firing when there hasn't been any proof. One thing about reality TV that I dislike.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love my industry. I love what I do for a living.
Speaker 2: But the one thing I dislike is people run with an accusation with no proof. Just because someone says something does not mean it's true. And again, I'm not saying he isn't doing anything. What I'm saying is if he is, show me some concrete proof, I would love to see it.
Speaker 1: Show Teresa the concrete proof. I would love to.
Speaker 2: See it, but until then it does seem weird that everybody has all these things to say, but nobody is producing any proofs. And I think we as the audience, that's what we want to see, child, and we ain't seeing it, and we want to see it. But what we don't want to see, Honey, is Teresa and Melissa back on the same season. Because I can tell you this right now, and listen to me, and listen to me now.
Speaker 1: If Teresa Judais and Melissa.
Speaker 2: Gorga are back together next season, count me out. I would rather file my toenails. I would rather eat sprinkle cookies out of a bag that I got from a yard cell.
Speaker 1: I would whether.
Speaker 2: Go to Patterson, New Jersey hang out with the thugs on the block talking about Britney's prison stint, Honey and the Halfway House. I would rather sit in the Halfway House with Britney and watch Real House watchon New Jersey Love during Lockup Love after Lock Up sixty days in then to watch Teresa and Melissa another season. If that's what you're given, baby, I ain't taking it, Paulse But let me know what y'all think. Do y'all agree with me or disagree with me, let me know by hashtagging Reality with the King and send me a tweet or a comment on Instagram or on Spotify, Apple Comment, or wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com. Can be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby my expressions yet and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using.
Speaker 1: The hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Ragin Entertainment, Baby