Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Jakarta Yo.
Speaker 2: Right here we have one of our good friends, the Magician, the Pokemon Master Angel Hernandez was.
Speaker 3: Going on, I'm not way to catch them all, and I just don't.
Speaker 2: Know way to catch them all.
Speaker 1: What you thinking about Anie.
Speaker 4: Jakrdan probably bro personality.
Speaker 5: No, that's fucking gang crazy as hell.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say something about my eyes brought fuck don't Was it a hairstyle you were rocking as a kid, Nah, Bro, I had a fucking faide the whole time, and I'll just let it grow out and.
Speaker 2: Then, you know, I feel like if you have that hairstyle as a kid, that's the reason you didn't get molested.
Speaker 4: You remembered, nah bro sick bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you were trying to do something.
Speaker 2: No, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Technically we could have molested you.
Speaker 2: We wanted to.
Speaker 5: You're good, bro.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys for taking care of me. Y'all. That's why I'm kicking with real gay foods.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: I do is a real gay food.
Speaker 5: I work with him. I don't kicking with him that its work only it's not by choice.
Speaker 1: Once once the show is over, I get the funk away from me.
Speaker 6: He has five six feet distance when I see so, really, I think that was just like a cumbubble like.
Speaker 3: Able, that's crazy. Sorry, he's what, he's a combubble. I feel like he just gets nutted on all the time.
Speaker 4: You're discussed.
Speaker 5: You be thinking about that like a lot.
Speaker 4: You can't be saying stuff that I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's just a dirty ward, Like he's a dirty war.
Speaker 4: He's definitely, that's a dirty war.
Speaker 2: Definitely, But like, have you seen his like and this is no dispect to the boy.
Speaker 1: Can I get a personal camera real quick? I see so, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, bro, but this does have to be talking about Can we talk about his stories on his Instagram? Bro?
Speaker 4: He's like that ship is fucking that's what we posting, Like my thea Bro, that is so crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm that girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not.
Speaker 4: You're not a girl.
Speaker 5: This catwalking camera full of camero.
Speaker 2: We're backstage at your DJ event and me and Angel were backstage the one in Utah, Utah, No, not Utah, the last one Modesto. Modesto. Me and him are in the in the in the camera room, fucking weirdos. But we're too big to be. We're too big to be where you were at it was you. You lost substantial way, so you don't understand how we feel.
Speaker 6: You're no longer missed everything. You missed everything that was going on, those fights going on. We see, we've seen everything. We're just in the camera room.
Speaker 2: There's a camera on Narcisa and he's just in the corner for two hours straight.
Speaker 4: Everyone and he's just like this, like that's in his face and man.
Speaker 5: Over here else to help me.
Speaker 1: That is fucking was hilarious.
Speaker 4: This was my gay uncle, my g uncle.
Speaker 1: He's literally a gay uncle.
Speaker 2: He's a dad.
Speaker 5: That's what that's the most hilarious.
Speaker 4: He's a dad. I think that's dope. Though he's he's he's.
Speaker 1: Game before me.
Speaker 2: Dog. Is it dope because he's a gay man that has a it a biological child with a girl. Yeah, I think that's dope. That's like a whole different perspective on life. Bro.
Speaker 5: That's like next nvel through.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: He knew for real he was gay. Yeah, he's like this kid, I.
Speaker 1: Want so and you guys don't know Angel and opened up for me.
Speaker 2: He opened the door at the comedy start.
Speaker 3: Never go get groceries stich we're missing around fifty dollars, but ain't.
Speaker 4: Twice twice.
Speaker 3: But he was on the road is and you guys have heard us talk about it, and we talked about the fact that he doesn't want to tell us his favorite Pokemon because he thinks we're gonna bully it.
Speaker 5: Because you feels don't know ball bro, I refuse to talk about this.
Speaker 3: First of all, we do know Pokemon Ball No, you know, like that gang suck my dick. You you do like the most random ship on the road, Like will be playing feet foot and then it's not your turn because you lost because your fucking assid it.
Speaker 5: How many times you.
Speaker 3: Go to the bag and then just open up a a DS Like who the fuck does a DS?
Speaker 5: This is retro now, this is like flexing the chain at this point.
Speaker 2: This it's crazy, a classic role. Thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Worth of Pokemon for this is going up in value. I'm investing, dog.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how we met. Enoyed it with me.
Speaker 2: You remember I seen you.
Speaker 5: At the Comedy Story one time you were a robboard bolsa show.
Speaker 2: And I remember your I guarantee do you know what he thought? Fresh look at this fucking social media bitch. I remember getcast Comedia.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it too much at the time, and then I started following and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, this was way Is that where you were there as a fan?
Speaker 3: I was just kidding show the show. Yeah, yeah, no, I know you were swe.
Speaker 1: It when he did too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the main room and you were right there just kicking it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, vibe, which people don't know. If you're a comedian you go hang out sometimes. It was like you mean to me, and I was like, you get on shoulder ship.
Speaker 5: You gotta get some groceries, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then so that's where that's where we met.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, Yeah, you were the coolest fun You gave me your number and then you just tapped in with me.
Speaker 1: L that's cool, man, I think I don't think that was some other somebody.
Speaker 2: Wait, that was there.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't even know that that was there.
Speaker 3: It was you and Jayleen.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, with Rob Barbosa.
Speaker 1: Remember the first time I actually been doing the show way Roth.
Speaker 2: Barbosa, I was in the bag, bro, creepy. It was in the bag when I.
Speaker 5: Let me get a spot.
Speaker 1: That's where we met. Okay, okay, okay, when the Worston we worked together.
Speaker 6: First time we worked it was probably that spot in Torrents that shut down what's it called.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck last year with conc Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was with that.
Speaker 6: You threw me a spot right there, Sylvia pulled up two shut out Silvia.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, damn that's a minute ago. That's like a year and a half, almost.
Speaker 2: A year and a half ago. That's how we started the tour.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, you started dr tour like right after that ship Yeah yeah, kind of me Conna Jerry, Yeah, holy fuck.
Speaker 5: It's been a minute, bro.
Speaker 1: Damn, that was what happened to that's fun and tors.
Speaker 5: I think they shut it down.
Speaker 6: Some food's got racist and I don't know what the fuck they just changed the name, good old fucking Kobe situation. Oh he got racist, switch the number like nothing happened. Oh yeah, spot comedy. I think they still do comedy. It's like a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Mainly though, it was like you know what, food, they paid really good there.
Speaker 5: It was a dope spot.
Speaker 3: That's why everybody liked it because it was like one of those spots where like I think the Flaffe was like ten pans so doubt you just get that showed out shoulder the back could be as racist as they want exactly.
Speaker 5: Call me a beaner, yeah, call me a web back.
Speaker 1: You can't say that.
Speaker 5: You can't say it.
Speaker 2: You guys call me terrorists all the time. Back to different things. Yeah, well they're both not true. But you are a righthead. Damn.
Speaker 3: So that the first time we mad, Yeah, for sure, Damn. I thought it for some reason. I thought it was like a best or something full now bessels.
Speaker 6: Recently I did just the bessel like maybe a few weeks ago for the first time.
Speaker 5: Now you weren't even there it was. It was a fundraiser one.
Speaker 2: Oh the left borders. Yeah, are you doing that this week?
Speaker 5: I might asking him.
Speaker 4: I'm not on it, but I think of Fidela's.
Speaker 2: Boy, bitch p the social media is bitch Fidel.
Speaker 4: I say you want to knock ass.
Speaker 5: Out Fidel and Jef die Bro don't even trip Fidel.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that until that probably probably eat him. It's some little food with him. Catch up with my little guy.
Speaker 7: You know, I think when you decided to kidnap him was after the the hommies uh show, uh the laugh Factory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, because I.
Speaker 5: Wasn't going on tour with you.
Speaker 2: You did well. I wasn't even touring.
Speaker 3: It was it was a single Hug and Jerry, So three was already enough people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's where I feel in love with you.
Speaker 5: That was a fucking do Okay.
Speaker 1: That was your first time three La Factory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never done La Factory, Hollywood. This will put me on. That was a banger show for.
Speaker 1: That was a time I dream about you, dream about that.
Speaker 2: That was one of my favorite him about different things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm thinking about success bro, you think about nurse.
Speaker 1: I'm already I'm already with the successes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, no, no, literally a.
Speaker 2: Comedian as a comedian, what is you really? But you really comedians?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, Jeff Dies that's my guy. You guys are fucking what social media foods?
Speaker 4: Well? Pokemon Master.
Speaker 3: Angel and me And it's crazy because me and h are in two different comedy worlds but way different, but we're in the same comedy world.
Speaker 6: We started completely different ways, Like.
Speaker 1: Like you're telling me I'm sucking.
Speaker 2: I'm looking right now. I'm trying to get onto it right now. Throw, so you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to go to Chicago, trying to go to Chicago Thursday.
Speaker 3: That is that is where I kidnapped you though, Yeah, that is where I can't tell. I was like, damn, this is for the beast because you killed? Who went after you?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 5: Who's there?
Speaker 2: Malik who?
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, because you you you killed? And who's they killed?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I got to follow these foods done?
Speaker 5: Yeah that was a bang was on that ship too?
Speaker 2: Killed it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I went through heel was on that what.
Speaker 2: The line up?
Speaker 4: I love that foods here?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: That was a stickers line up.
Speaker 1: Party was like, damn, bro, this whole line up tour.
Speaker 4: I was like, that was that's gonna be dumb expensive.
Speaker 1: That ship was fun.
Speaker 3: Everybody was upstairs chilling and it was cool because the factor it's like maybe they're familiar with like the old most but like everybody else was like young Latinos that aren't always there, but I've never seen because the factory they don't really produce, like not in a bad way, but they already produce a lot of Latino shows. No, they're an established name they got Yeah, they you know they do. They do a lot of their lineups are just similar lineups. So the fact that it was us, it was like all the hommies just in there chilling.
Speaker 6: Foods, and I like that, you fos bring the homies like for real, not just like co mix and ship networking, like these are my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're all coming up together.
Speaker 3: That's that was That was That was a bad So that is where I was like, damn, this was tight. And then to be I didn't even have you planned for this tour this year. I was like, I was like, cuz twenty twenty four when I was turning a lot, it was it was just me, Monique and and I Sis. So when it was like my shows and I was like, how do we switch it up? So the fact that we switched it up with would do that ship that shit ended up good and it's like the perfect lineup. It's like all obest for everybody's so different food Yeah, all o Bella.
Speaker 1: The only the only problem I have with this tour for is the space.
Speaker 5: We're all on our fake ass health journey. But you're the only one losing weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know that would be like, but you gotta eat salmon. That's what I do.
Speaker 5: Bitch your fact.
Speaker 2: This one says you gotta eat seven and then and then, and then we're off.
Speaker 1: On the road.
Speaker 3: That's one thing, all four of us. It's like the people before me, You, Jakarta and Iiso. We're all fucking different levels, different levels levels. You'd say, I'm up there, you up there. Narcisos first, he's words in you turns of pillow.
Speaker 4: In terms of.
Speaker 2: Pedal, Nah, you're first, I'm first, but I'm young where we're pride. You know what I'm saying. I'm twenty six. Yeah, he's hung over for three he's still living like he's twenty six. That's just tough. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: You get a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about that one. And then we got fucking sleepy Magee over here. He slept everywhere in the bathroom, the car.
Speaker 5: And that was one time, the pool. That's an out liar.
Speaker 2: And then it's you because you'll get super pedal but still wake up eight am trying to run and ship that ship. I don't know if there's anything that pisses me off more than that ship. Like bitch, like bitch, that's kind of tested this too. Bitch'll make us drink when you do because because we're because we finished the show one great. Then you're like, now we're gonna turn the fuck up. But you're such a good friend where you're like, I'm turning up. You have to turn up with me too, and you're turning up too, And then you'll inspire me to turn up because you'll be like, you see how good we just.
Speaker 1: Did, brood, We just bro you see what we just did?
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, but us fucking go raw and I I get so fucked up And this just happened to us. When when were we with Yams in his house? When? When will that last week after? When was that? When was that a dram when? Oh after the gh so I was so hype this motherfucker had me drink damn near. He didn't make me, but I was inclined to, so me me on the rest of the howmiy Ams and a little very little of Douno split a bottle of what like a spallone or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh because because of silly so how many big Mama.
Speaker 2: She like drinking?
Speaker 3: Is that's not actually you know what, That's why didn't wake up with a hangover cas but I was drinking.
Speaker 2: I think that might be my name. But the thing is, he goes to sleep hour in. Now, what are we going to do with this? We can't, can't be wasteful. So I took it upon myself and him and Yams to kill it. And we can't kill it without drugs, so I took it upon myself to go get some drugs as well. That obviously, like one hour passes six hours past. Now it's eight am, and I mean this was crib and I'm like, oh, I can't do this. So but now I can't sleep, you know what I'm saying. So I go home and I just waited. I think I just waited for the summer, go down to sleep. So imagine if I went yesterday, how bad it would have been for me? You know, I just think I do I will because your brain is accustomed for you waking up eight am. I think we're seven am, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think like the thing is like I'm just like on work mode.
Speaker 3: Won't work because that's because I thought that I've been in Phoenix and Phoenix where everybody was chilling in the green room, We're eating freud and a chicken salad.
Speaker 1: We go up there.
Speaker 3: We have a great baggage show. Right, everybody kills it now see Angel the black fool, he was an there.
Speaker 5: I forget his name, Yeah, I forget his name.
Speaker 4: To Net from Phoenix.
Speaker 5: That was one black in Phoenix comment, yeah that was.
Speaker 3: And then it's time to turn up. And we got fucking plastered all of us.
Speaker 5: But no hangover for ever. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Water?
Speaker 5: I do want you?
Speaker 1: I literally water?
Speaker 3: Nah, you feel like choking red puls and sprite with your tequila?
Speaker 5: You know I don't drink spridening.
Speaker 2: I mean no, no, no, what do you what are you check?
Speaker 4: He goats the line of spride.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know, watch your diabetic what what are you drinking with? I honestly changed with water?
Speaker 1: You rarely he Angel does not chaste with water. For you're watching your you know you don't drink water.
Speaker 5: You're to fucking watching right now.
Speaker 2: Your water watching water watching, like your pocket watching.
Speaker 3: Get glasses though, like and and I feel like they didn't even get on the table.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get on the table. That Shi would have been on life support. Dog that's all right, he falls, bro. There's so many times you've fallen and I've saved you, and they saved you just because you go like this, You'll go slight a slight fall like this. It's just what right, next year we just hold you up, you know, table Do you remember? Do you remember when I just threw myself against grills I was got as far would not when he would get drunk drunk I would do it on purpose, though, on purpose?
Speaker 4: Who would you do to like strangers?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I would no, no, Like if there was reals, I just drop it and you get up and it just like a little special kid. But but I do, so.
Speaker 3: I go what you're saying that it bugs you, that I make you guys go hard. I talk about early because I'm a sleeper.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then well, then don't don't like persuade everyone to get drunk as well, because at the end of the day, he's foods. Don't understand they're going to pay for it the next day. You're not your liver is invincible or something that I just don't get rid of it. And if you're not drinking, pussy fucking bitch, fucking bitch bitch like and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, at this point is part of the job. But we just got to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot asked for the requirements when I signed you to the store, I'm like, yeah, it's cauld.
Speaker 1: You when where supposed to be on?
Speaker 2: Wait, maybe I want to have fun while I'm working.
Speaker 6: Huh, maybe work is for and I'm gonna dig into the grind.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is we be one or two little shots. It's because it's depends on the city. Like after two times, everybody was like they wanted to a little club.
Speaker 2: But it was cool.
Speaker 6: Everybody this was literally telling show me photos that's played FIFA and Tucson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the best way to do it. That's the best way to do it.
Speaker 4: Phoenix was fires like for Chicago.
Speaker 3: This whole week, I'm only doing I'm I'm I'm trying to do one meal of the day this whole week.
Speaker 1: It's for Chicago. What's in Chicago for nothing?
Speaker 2: I just want to look good over.
Speaker 4: There is in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Chicago.
Speaker 2: The Chicago has the hose and the bean by. You know, you've never been internet.
Speaker 5: He does his research though.
Speaker 4: I watched The Shy.
Speaker 2: I watched the show based on Chicago. That's like a black show.
Speaker 5: If you're watching the most random ship broach. Watch watch a.
Speaker 2: Lot of series and ship I get the fun out my face. I watched a lot of dramas, you know, like actually everybody's account you don't like sharing his accounts? He has stars're such a fucking stars nobody. I don't even have stars. That's my little brother's account. And you're you're the biggest jewel of all because I asked you for Netflix?
Speaker 4: How many times?
Speaker 1: I only have the thing where he's only plus one and have my mom on there already.
Speaker 2: So you're picking your mom over your homie.
Speaker 5: That's weird, that's lokey pick.
Speaker 3: That's okay, fake bro Yeah, I I we gotta find a way to set up the.
Speaker 2: We should have a team, a team Netflix. Who's gonna pay for it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who's the team leader?
Speaker 2: She's gonna have ax?
Speaker 1: No, I got rid of that. Fuck you the fucking j too.
Speaker 3: He has all he has paramounts trying to watch the fun.
Speaker 5: Make it that she's like sixty bucks man, how much do you pay for vicks?
Speaker 2: I don't know, mix is sixty?
Speaker 5: I know it? Fucking make it. You're the little slow is all they have?
Speaker 2: No, No, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: A year it's a TS enough for the ship. Come on, guys, all right, what enough of this.
Speaker 3: Trading ass bitch? I thought you were in an America fan you went for you're a T fan. When did I ever say I was an America fan. There's the whole video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that video was fucked up. I was. I was poisoned by the America fans.
Speaker 1: I was your experience.
Speaker 3: And the reason yeah, and the reason I'm because this fucking Homosex show right here is also all they do.
Speaker 1: They talk about Chivas on the road and suck each other's cock. Your team is fucking dog ship.
Speaker 3: Your guys team sucks your fucking ass.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So we arrived, We arrived at the tailgate right and then we're walking around as hello fans, bro La. Your fans were not fucking with me, and I don't know why. I just was wearing that. It was like two of them, but because you had the G gear on. No, I didn't even have no gear on jersey. It's because he had to be right next.
Speaker 4: And the chievous fans like a Pride festival we went to.
Speaker 2: We went to there like they have a group I guess where they're like the trench dub foods for them.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's your homies group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are they called downtown? Those are those the foods?
Speaker 3: You know the foods we know that's raw on them, loads of centrol And that's how.
Speaker 1: Gate do you have to be to be in there?
Speaker 2: What were they telling you?
Speaker 8: They were like, you can't come in because you call the homie gay and you were like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: They were like.
Speaker 2: Called on the in the podcast, on the podcast, don't forget these foods.
Speaker 4: Did not forget you know what it is for.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, how is he doing here? The homies gay? Right? That was? I didn't know how serious foods take soccer.
Speaker 1: I'm not a soccer fan. Yeah, I'm just becomes a sud fan because of.
Speaker 3: My mom and we're better than you guys, but and I love my mom, deary, So I go for that suit and my dad left me.
Speaker 5: Already.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't know what he went for.
Speaker 1: I think he went for the Cincinnati crackheads.
Speaker 4: One time.
Speaker 1: I told one time, I told roth homie what's his name?
Speaker 2: The big dude, I'll get that.
Speaker 3: But I was, I was, I was like, I was like it Chievas roll as this foot didn't laugh and I was like, he takes a little more.
Speaker 4: But he was the one who was.
Speaker 1: Going, especially with the cold. This's how I feel about your fools when it comes to illegue making.
Speaker 3: Personally, I think he has a great people, but your team is gay and you guys sucking. You guys keep getting eliminated. You gotta have all these players that were in the World Cup competing like in Bettingham, and you guys still have yet to prove that you guys are good in the overhype the fun.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 6: Get off the grouve stations without chievs brook look at it, look at my fucking goal might go to Romo fucking docs.
Speaker 5: Romo's docs. Yeah, I'm sorry, but he was a cru guy before and then when we got rid of it, so it was cool.
Speaker 2: We went and then we went inside the so so the lat fact, we're really fucking with you. It was like two of them we took. I took pictures with like other ones. But then we went inside the arena. We entered through the La f C side, so we had to go all the way to the chiev outside. When we went in, these foods already had their banners up. Everyone got a flag. I guess it's optional seating where they're at, because that I didn't know. Yeah, So these foods took up like the first two rows for the instruments and everything right, and then I was like, ship, where do I see it? And the foods just like right here, take these two right here. And I was like, all right, cool, So me and the rest we got there, earliers. We took those two seats. There, some foods giving out flags, another foods giving out banners. They were chanting the chance, every single food, every single fucking word. What was the chat?
Speaker 4: How to go?
Speaker 2: How does it go? Yeah, like that's the fucking yo.
Speaker 4: Sick.
Speaker 2: And and then and he says them foods pulled up that had your seats.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they had seats in general.
Speaker 8: They have the seats in front of it, in front of us. And then they were asking the guys. They were like, hey, these are our seats, this and that, and they were like we'll figure it out. It's first come, first service. This turns around to me like, bro, you sure we're good like this?
Speaker 2: That he starts because I'm asking him because I'm like, I don't want no foods to go home to me talk about sy seat. I was like, I'm a newcomer, far, I don't be on on Chievas.
Speaker 4: This was with my ass, you know. And then and then there was that runs it. He's just like, don't even trip food. You're with me and I'm the coco chie So are you are you?
Speaker 5: Are you officially?
Speaker 2: Are you making your name as a chievas man?
Speaker 4: I can't yet because I need to for the group. Bitch, How am I goopy?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 4: Wait, i'maginal.
Speaker 2: I'magine going to imagine having sex once with one girl and that's what you're going to suck her for life? Bro, trying to have sex with a few other girls first?
Speaker 5: You know, you sound like a me writer. Now you're looking for the winners.
Speaker 4: No, not the winners, just what I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: What's the big Indonesian team y'all? Y'all need what sports? Y'all play?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Badminton? Badminton?
Speaker 3: They for sure plays that ship that the Indians play cricket.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it is. Okay, so you're not, but I think Chiefs has the best fan base.
Speaker 5: Now, I mean I'm biased, obviously, but you got to say something.
Speaker 2: Mean when I was a kid this game. But that's just when I was a kid. When I was a kid, I've heard about that team like my whole life.
Speaker 4: Chievus.
Speaker 2: No, you I've never heard rusool or I've never heard about all these other teams.
Speaker 5: This was a Chilogo, bro, there's like twenty Cruis fans in the city.
Speaker 1: That's off. I'm just.
Speaker 3: Not not even from Holley School, and neither is this homosexual We are from Holley School, are here from but the Mexican People's team, bro, it is there.
Speaker 4: They're their only Mexicans.
Speaker 1: No, they're like rich white boys with that color eyes. No, that'sp away for.
Speaker 2: The people seven that we're for the hard worker. We're the only fully Mexican team. Yeah, and obviously Mexicans aren't here because you guys have your.
Speaker 5: Team is from Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Dick Briento's Hey, look, Jakarta, just come home.
Speaker 2: You're on the roll of me.
Speaker 1: I put your bills up blue.
Speaker 2: It's a different type of blue.
Speaker 5: Are you coming to Theool game with us?
Speaker 1: I would want to, but it's I'm gonna get better seats than you guys winning this.
Speaker 5: You can FaceTime me when we score on you.
Speaker 1: But I we gotta be we gotta become a Maybe I gotta find the portool in La If they.
Speaker 6: Have, there's got to be a bar out here. I'm sure they fuck them heaviest. Hell at Chilongos in the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the Chilango watch with people that are like from.
Speaker 3: Mexico City, from Mexico City that move out here.
Speaker 2: But but I mean, butfore.
Speaker 1: Mexico City because huge fabase somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah where we were, I see that ship. Its fucking cement bags everywhere.
Speaker 1: No bitch, what that means?
Speaker 5: Actually no, yeah, logo, Oh yeah, it's gonna be literally here. But it's just a food from Mexico City.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a food that moves, like Chilango are foods.
Speaker 3: Like, let's say a fool for me, Charkan moves to Mexico City, he'll be a Chilango.
Speaker 4: Because he's at Mexico City because he moved there.
Speaker 5: But my mom, mom, like my mom, be like, your mom's a local, Like she's born in Mexico City.
Speaker 1: That's capitalista, Like I'm from here, I'm like because.
Speaker 5: She was born when it was in the n f H.
Speaker 3: So she's like she's like an inner city kid, what you say, my mom's like, my mom's from like my my grandparents are Chilangos. They moved from from like like my jampa from from Noting, like my grandpa moved from me Chrkhan to a deaf and my grandma from Vala Cruz to a deaf.
Speaker 2: And my mom was born and raised there so.
Speaker 3: Capt so she doesn't have to fucking he can't get on the they.
Speaker 2: Know they do.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is somebody that moves there. My mom's like capitalista. She's probably it's like a fool could be like, does that.
Speaker 5: Mean she's not like check?
Speaker 3: Let me let me Jacob.
Speaker 4: I think she was just like I'm from the sucking calcul.
Speaker 1: Like like like techniquely okay tech you know, you know it will be like I'm a value am on.
Speaker 2: This. Get you heard her? Would just all proper.
Speaker 1: Too cares capital.
Speaker 5: Capital capital Get that she's.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: From there by?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's one of those publish chilangos.
Speaker 2: Okay logo looking out on your knackle.
Speaker 1: Know my mom talks like that too when she's laid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what she's laid, my mama.
Speaker 1: My mom.
Speaker 2: Tell me it's not something you know, we wrote this script.
Speaker 3: Whoever, my mom didn't walking down and she's like whatever I saw, get no, Like my mama the homegirl food, she's one of the funny sh she's like she's.
Speaker 5: Like she's like, I had what do you say? I was no, No, I don't okay, we got the.
Speaker 3: Like I had teacher, you know, my man for funny. But that's that's that's and and if everything like doubles, so like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for my dad was like that like she was.
Speaker 5: They were like those poets little key that's good poets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for their their for their lingos different, it's it's a different type.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I have like no idea what funny us have done with this? Fucking like like that's that's the one.
Speaker 1: That's one. That that's the one. We're like, that's favorite.
Speaker 6: What's up with the Indonesian fools there? What's the what's the Chilongo version of Indonesia?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fucking immigrants, stupid bitch, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Because your your your family's from Jakarta, like the mazing right, So y'all like different than the little villagers and all side, Yeah, I know I guess, but my but my certain neighborhood, it looks like it looks like Saudi Like there's like a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of but like but like there's a lot of Muslim.
Speaker 5: You guys are all on camel or.
Speaker 2: I never I've never even had came.
Speaker 4: I would love to have camel.
Speaker 5: What eat it? Brother said, you guys ride it?
Speaker 2: Who eats that?
Speaker 1: Ships?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: J hump is full fat.
Speaker 5: You know, we looked at it, look as he looky.
Speaker 4: Where is that at?
Speaker 1: It's a strong flavor.
Speaker 5: Heard they gotta have that shit in Glendale or something.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, Wait wait, wait, so where you're from, it's not like a village, no city, it's one of them. In Jakarta, there's like a fucking mccon yeah, on the main street.
Speaker 5: On the main street. You're acting like it's it's one of the top ten fucking fifteen cities.
Speaker 2: And it's the most populated city in the world.
Speaker 1: Jakarta in a way more populatd than India Nigga.
Speaker 6: No, in terms of like terms of the city because it's just a tiny little island of chain of islands.
Speaker 5: Is mad fucking people right.
Speaker 2: There, bitch, I thought you came from like dirt roads and ships. Yemen.
Speaker 3: We figured out this stupid Yemen there, the stupid like more Yemen than he does Indonesia.
Speaker 5: No wonder you look like you're from Vera Cruz dig.
Speaker 2: We figured it out. His dad was like, we tell him all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't tell me that my parents are lying.
Speaker 5: So all are immigrants everywhere.
Speaker 1: If we just can settle down, Yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 4: I would love to go back to Indonesia. I haven't been. I was like a kid, kid bro, Now that I like, I'm growing a little bit.
Speaker 5: So you were born there for real?
Speaker 2: What the fuck I've been there? I was, Yes, that's why a lot of Australians go there. Pay rugby.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: A lot of Australians go to Bali to go vacation, right, and they'd be getting caught with drugs over there, and Indonesia does not play with kill you keep you for life, dog?
Speaker 4: Search up?
Speaker 2: Search up the Bali seven or the Bali six.
Speaker 4: What is that I shruck? Right now?
Speaker 5: Are the most popular that have never made it to a World Cup?
Speaker 2: I never make it. We made it once in the seventies. Yeah, search up the Bali seven, or it's a Bali six or some ship. What is it about?
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you the.
Speaker 2: Baldi nine group of nine Australians arrested in Bali, Indonesia and April two thousand and five for attempting the smuggle eight point three kilograms of heroin. Dog. Eight of them died or something like that, like go down, go down, yeah, look firing squad all to the stomach. Well no, this will die from stomach cancer.
Speaker 5: They killed the fucking Vietnamese food to win.
Speaker 2: But I heard it was like only one of their hommies knew about all the drugs and he just planted it on them. But ain't that crazy, bro? Like they have a no, no nonsense policy for drugs in Indonesia and you can't have three sums there either.
Speaker 1: I think no, it looks you start set up. They can have multiple wives. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you have multiple wives like this isn't like three somes every day. It's like this bitch in yeah, see you next week. So not like that. The point of view for having multiple wives it was it was to repopulate during.
Speaker 5: Like was it crazy?
Speaker 1: If was it crazy?
Speaker 2: It was legally it is legally risky and soldially taboo and criminals.
Speaker 5: Socially don't matter for as long as you'ren't getting hit by the firing squad out.
Speaker 9: In prison.
Speaker 5: Oh ship outside of marriage, so you know, you know, foo's just can't party.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, so I can't go to bullying and like fucking a bitch. I've been at the club.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it was by these different It's gonna be one of them.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, any type of unmarried sex is getting you in jail time?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Or just a three soome?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't live there.
Speaker 2: I live here. Thank got you escape? Bro?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is escape? I was born here.
Speaker 2: I would love to go back there, bro, I'm pretty sure something like how do you have your refugee? Bro? You can't go back fourmo was blocked everywhere, so I used to.
Speaker 5: Have to go like Twitter, no way, and they didn't block it on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Uh it would, but you have to like deep dive, you know, deep Dive to be my ship before because you search up over your block block block block, I'm like getting too too wild, you know. Yeah, but you gotta go VP or just buy a bitch out there. You could buy a bitch is like bodies like America. It's like they're Vegas.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: There's whoes everywhere, this everywhere, drugs everywhere, or probably.
Speaker 5: Not drugs, but you know what I'm saying that when Bolli's on fire.
Speaker 4: Body's fucking dope. It's expensive as fuck.
Speaker 2: I think you were just said to me it was tea bitch. No, you're there right like se when you're there. But if you, if you wouldn't have a place that we do have a place.
Speaker 5: Like flies to Bali. It's like ready, twelve hundred round troops.
Speaker 2: It's actually not bad twenty two hours.
Speaker 4: It's pretty fucking bad as cancer.
Speaker 5: You gotta stop somewhere in Australia. Fuck, that's the long ast flight though.
Speaker 1: That's one that I take ever air twenty three hours.
Speaker 5: That's the spirit of Indonesia.
Speaker 2: Where do you stop at.
Speaker 1: Fucking Taiwan? Yeah, Pro Harbor Taipei.
Speaker 2: In Taiwan. Yeah, has a place in Taiwan. You have an uncle from Taiwan, wh what is your Salvador and is an English teacher? Motherfucker don't know English to be a teacher for a bunch of little kids from a village in Taiwan. That shut up, go down more.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy, Kustin.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't wait to go to Indonesia and then just hear a bunch of food talk about money and that's his money.
Speaker 2: How motherfucker? He doesn't know how to act around people, brom, motherfucker be like I remember when we were with the hommies and my hummy was Bengali, and whenever that fool talked to his mom, you know, look at me like.
Speaker 5: This did you do?
Speaker 2: I'd be like, bro, and what are you doing?
Speaker 4: He's like, what's wrong with this dude?
Speaker 2: Like a fucking kid? Bro?
Speaker 1: No, no, how do you say the money should you credit? But business out there? But his educational education hundred is a stus.
Speaker 2: Bro. These Indonesians see me talking to my dad over the phone, remember, and they were like, oh this motherfucker, I don't know how to speak Indonesia and I never heard Indonesian like this phone born here, bitch. Then we getting on my Indonesia holme me, I'm trying to put the culture on the map.
Speaker 3: You are hating like close, wait wait and what did he say when he's like he was like like, pop up my business out there.
Speaker 1: And then put your.
Speaker 3: Accounting broccounting my fucking dad, bro and then and then you give my dad my fucking money.
Speaker 2: And when I need the brand of the apops, you send me to money. You know you should tell him like, oh, bout like a pop, send me like a hundred. Sonatus is a hundred. But I'm not just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, you don't say he didn't say say the whole sentence.
Speaker 4: They they're say that all the fucking time.
Speaker 1: He says the different number like before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I.
Speaker 4: Need five like matus.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Where you getting this? Put up the bullshit?
Speaker 4: You don't. When I hear Spanish, I think that ship's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: But I love language.
Speaker 4: It is the language of the language.
Speaker 6: Of anything that comes from Latin, so fucking French, Italian, Romanian, Roman, Roman.
Speaker 1: You don't really steal your heart and everything else?
Speaker 5: Why is Indonesia not known like the rest of the Asian countries? Bro?
Speaker 6: Like in America, we like foods, have swag. If you're Japanese or Chinese, ship, what's the big motion?
Speaker 1: The representatives?
Speaker 2: You're the guy who this is an off day. I'm flying about the clubs you. The coolest is the person whom women those Ay, those are gypsies.
Speaker 6: Right, No, those are Romani but they live in Romania sometimes, so what are gypsies. Gypsies are just wanderers wood they started in like India and they.
Speaker 4: What are gypsies the food that ask you for money?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're out here everywhere for the chains and.
Speaker 4: Ship going by this chain.
Speaker 3: That I just I just see the that beast with all the gypsy he goes and good like usual, I'll pay for the fed or limitsy's a.
Speaker 2: Kid, so yeah they'll be lying like ship.
Speaker 5: They always got those dead fucking kid posters Indian roots.
Speaker 4: I had no idea, of course they're.
Speaker 1: The Gypsys are like like nomads. Yeah you have the whole.
Speaker 5: They beg but it's part of the religious so it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: And so they just their religion.
Speaker 6: Well yeah Romani is like there's like a cultish kind of religion thing. But they beg for money and they just travel a place to place.
Speaker 2: Yeap.
Speaker 5: However they can theming foods like it's begging.
Speaker 2: Ships is outside like every mosque. Some of them will worth that he jib and they'll be like oh so Lama M trying to get some money and ship. I like, I'll be like, don't give them fucking ship hold me because I've seen him last time. They walk two blocks and they all hop in like this big ass van. Like that's a nice looking van. That's how I've seen her kid with like some jays, and I was like, I have that. You're asking for money, bitch, those are sixes on his feet. You know what I'm saying, A.
Speaker 5: Six is on his feet. Fucking twelve million too many?
Speaker 1: No know what what is it?
Speaker 2: You know? What is that? Religion?
Speaker 1: Think about them begging? Oh, they have like a they have like a culture religious.
Speaker 5: It's just part of their culture.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like Judaism, you know, like they're fucking it's a it's an ethnicity.
Speaker 5: But also religion.
Speaker 1: And begging is not a religious requirement and hurt his culture.
Speaker 2: Please what they say.
Speaker 6: It's not a requirement, but it's a fucking popular but it is like a thing though, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gypsy's creep me out.
Speaker 4: I've never given them money to thee.
Speaker 6: I would love to kick it with them food because they live on like the outskirts and they do their own little thing. Like they know how to live off the land, not because they could use technology, amused foods.
Speaker 2: They can't know how to live off the land. Their job is literally begging from people. They're living off the land.
Speaker 6: Foods that are that we like to still be running around la just sct. That's pretty adaptable. Respect on you, bro fact.
Speaker 1: I'm not respecting that now. One time, one time the lady I see one time, I see one deep in the valley by similar she was right there, brother, for less, I forgot what it was. I got off the custodine and she was begging and I gave her a dollar and she was mad, did he give.
Speaker 5: You more a dollar?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: She's like, whatever you can help with. And I thought all my money had a gang money and she gave her a dollar.
Speaker 2: Money spread on this the dollar by the one time I was working out the mosk and we just catered in an event. I had hell of food hella like Mediterranean from gas gas and it was Indian food. Outside. He's in a tent and I remember walking by and I was like, hey, brother, here, I had a tray of food. Dog I got taking this home, like you know, I was like, hey, my boy here and this nigga kicked the tray and went, fuck you, I want McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Give me some McDonald's.
Speaker 2: And I was like, nigga, fuck you bitch, and I fucking grabbed the food and I threw that ship away already kicked it, you know, in his pockets food.
Speaker 4: What he had nothing rhythms?
Speaker 2: I got a fucking boked PCP.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, what if this ship the homeless was have terms of an h heroin not heroin like when they're dirty.
Speaker 4: Like HIV.
Speaker 5: No, I forgot, what's it's a disease?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hemorrhoids.
Speaker 3: What he remembers that on the rookie? When when I remember when Chang tackled the homeless foot.
Speaker 1: And yeahitis hepatiton.
Speaker 2: Else?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah, watch out?
Speaker 2: Do you have sex? Angel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Get the camera on this face right now he's trying to fuck me.
Speaker 4: It was alast time you've had sexual intercourse.
Speaker 5: Jesus damn, you're my doctor for it was like three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, fucking out here?
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 5: Don't mean you should do comedy, bro?
Speaker 2: What you had sex?
Speaker 1: Like actual sex?
Speaker 2: A long time, crazy long, maybe more than you fucking get the funk out even months, maybe maybe six five. You haven't ask I don't really count. What's aw time you had sex yesterday? Yeah? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait then i's time you had sex.
Speaker 4: Was I don't really know. I haven't counted.
Speaker 5: Why Ramadan's over?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I just don't. I just don't. I don't really like having sex.
Speaker 5: Why you just say you don't like women anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Type shit right, I'm just finding myself. I want to have sex with myself right now. Wait, I just want to do any from but but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know what that was awesome about sex?
Speaker 1: But you'd be kicking it with all these bitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to get my dick sucked, though I don't be wanting to fuck.
Speaker 2: You just want some head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a man of business right there.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It sounds crazy, though, I know what I want.
Speaker 5: Bro, Were you in love seven months ago? That's why you're not fucking out?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Now? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey you're like not Harry? Are you hairy down there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have like pubic care.
Speaker 5: I thought you didn't grow here.
Speaker 4: I don't grow here anywhere else but my balls?
Speaker 2: Oh of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's weird. Dead eye you got them little Jewish curls on your balls?
Speaker 1: You for sure got a jew row down there.
Speaker 5: I keep it trying food. Yeah, you can't have an afro on ball sides?
Speaker 2: And do you do you trim it? Like on your own?
Speaker 5: You go somewhere, I lift the ponza and then I fucking.
Speaker 2: Just going going somewhere as a man, like the foods already? Really go out here and get wax.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get your fucking balls lined up? That's nuts.
Speaker 1: Do you do you trim?
Speaker 4: I've trimmed?
Speaker 5: Forgot the taper fade? Like like his hair?
Speaker 4: Do you has the hair?
Speaker 2: Has a hair? Ever?
Speaker 1: Pass your penis? You're like, damn, I want let me trimm this shit so much? That's crazy, Jakarta. You haven't had six in a month?
Speaker 2: Maybe, bro, I don't care with that, like it's okay, Like I don't like them foods trying to dictate my life.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm saying? I feel like if I'm doing my life, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have to worry about my life, you know what I'm saying, especially if it's something so menal about, like having sex. Do you have?
Speaker 1: You're really worried about my net.
Speaker 4: Why don't you come over here and suck this dick, nigga?
Speaker 2: No, that's how we know that.
Speaker 4: If that's how word, you are a bouy my fucking dick?
Speaker 2: Want you go?
Speaker 4: Do somebody?
Speaker 5: Sound defensive?
Speaker 2: The fun up because I am. It kind of bothers me because it's like if I told you I'm actually okay with this. We just want to see the homies win, not wait bro, but I'm winning to you, guys, I'm not. But in my head, gooning is not winning. Actually, you did just have sa you bought a brother to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't have.
Speaker 5: What you do play chance with the bit cut for.
Speaker 4: You just kicked it?
Speaker 2: What did you just get it?
Speaker 3: Get ahead with the condomne just just give it to the hommy.
Speaker 4: But I didn't do nothing. I got one for the hummy. Sometimes I do nice things like that.
Speaker 1: You got one for you and your homie and then you just got ahead.
Speaker 2: You guys went half on that literally not pay for both. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take his name. I don't care say I can't go a fuck neither.
Speaker 3: Hell well, no, you think, guys, do you think there's gay there's gay.
Speaker 4: Processes for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, the best of the mom before probably one.
Speaker 2: That's what the balls look like.
Speaker 6: He's so.
Speaker 5: That's you, that's your from Israel and Indonesia.
Speaker 2: Bro. When I was like twelve, shut the fuck up, that's real. No, you have to yamaka the fusing girls. But like that was me when I was like twelve, Yeah, you look the same, probably, bro, I make way more money's trying to.
Speaker 5: Make the lights game face so bad in that photo.
Speaker 2: I was robite, just trying to see sutting his fuck over there in Koreatown.
Speaker 5: The study his fuck out there in Korea Town.
Speaker 1: Dick went on his lips.
Speaker 2: He's got white stuff, he dry sock pops.
Speaker 1: That's ain't way. But the condition has been forever, I guess.
Speaker 4: So look at that nice eyelashes.
Speaker 5: Look at the pain in his eyes.
Speaker 4: This looks like a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: I'll smacked the ship out this side, alright, But just hold on, bro, She's gonna go really good for you. I like, what years this twenty twenty six, twenty twenty twenty five is gonna be rough. I'm gonna let you know right now. From twenty twenty No from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty four. Your life's gonna fucking suck. She's not gonna lie to hold on dog. It gets better maybe because right now you can literally do whatever the fuck you want. Still, do you touch the wall? Bro?
Speaker 5: If you touched that his rais that wall?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You could do any fucking screen.
Speaker 2: Bro. I don't want to look at him, fuy, fuck Bro. I don't like how foods are always making suit of me, but they're like, they don't make shuit of like I undress a lot, they don't make sure up.
Speaker 5: Because that was behind the camera.
Speaker 4: What you want to do, they've made it, bro.
Speaker 2: We talked about him getting jumped by his uncles. The next day, there's a big there's a picture of him getting jumped by Why they jump you puck the legs?
Speaker 5: Fine, your uncle's punked your ass because you're a GS fan.
Speaker 4: Well, who's Cheebos's main rivals all day? Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: And what a cruso or screws?
Speaker 4: So like that part? Also America? Also, who's an American frond of them?
Speaker 2: That's a honey?
Speaker 1: So you don't know, I mean, like you know, a gang of fucking lems pasy, that's my best friend.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a real friend. You haven't really hum He lives in a different city right now?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do? You want to go over there?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying no, no, no, no. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me feel bad, trumping me feel stupid. I'm not a stupid kid. Bro.
Speaker 4: I make money, bitch, obviously you pay me, but leave it alone.
Speaker 1: That's your best friend, but you don't see him.
Speaker 2: I don't see him. I don't get to see him a lot. Yeah it sucks, But what do you don't want him to be my best friend or something? Or don't understand what you're trying to get out here?
Speaker 5: Are you jealous?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: I think he is not at all.
Speaker 3: The more I've been on the road with your Carter, I've learned that the less he likes I feel I feel really bad for his parents.
Speaker 2: For what? For?
Speaker 4: What type of shit is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: He's just a lot looking at him and be like look at me, what, bitch?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: He's just alive.
Speaker 5: We're living in a small place and you're big ass gotta share a room with me. I've been pissed as fuck to.
Speaker 4: Lie, but I'm like super I don't take a lot of space.
Speaker 5: You're taking him a lot of space right now.
Speaker 1: You don't take a lot of space.
Speaker 2: You're taking up the most space, white bitch.
Speaker 1: You don't take a lot of space.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I'm very easy going to it's easy to live with. I'd say so.
Speaker 2: And you don't even believe when I get my new spot, because I'm about to get into the spot party, like next month.
Speaker 4: None of you guys are coming. I promise you you're not allowed.
Speaker 5: If Jakarda quit his job.
Speaker 3: And he was like, I'm gonna get any spot next month, damn already, just like that, I'm gonna register the car next week.
Speaker 1: They actually get it done today. He has done any of those fucking things.
Speaker 4: I did everything else, though, you be.
Speaker 5: On the bus with oh my bad, Who the do you think I am? It's a cloud of man of the people.
Speaker 1: And I have a boomstick. I just write that, bitch around. I have a magic carpet. Hey.
Speaker 2: By the way, does does does Harry Potter have any fat characters in that show? Oh?
Speaker 4: Hagrid had there.
Speaker 5: Gotta be a warlock at that point to be fat food with the car for the two bad.
Speaker 1: Foods that are with my for the two little fat kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, Gable, the little fucker that eats the candies.
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Neville Long?
Speaker 2: Oh his cousin.
Speaker 4: His cousin was a little.
Speaker 2: Bitch, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a punk as bitch.
Speaker 4: But I heard it wasn't his cousin's fault that he was being mean to him, right, it was like he did.
Speaker 2: He was like parents, You don't. I thought that was because it was something with the wizarding Ship that made him mean to him. No, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No, his his uncles and them.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what it was. So they were just dickheads.
Speaker 5: So both of you fools are like he wase into Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: No, she was bro.
Speaker 2: It just mean, Yeah, are you calling me for Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Poke? I kind of you know you're not honest about your Pokemon love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was weird of you.
Speaker 2: He was in the game, locked into the fucking game. And I just said, Angel, like, you got a favorite Pokemon and when you when you thought, no, no, when you went when you went the furo Look.
Speaker 6: Don't know, boy, you made this whole ship up in your head.
Speaker 2: Over you you're afraid to tell us your favorite Pokemon? What is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: I know what?
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's gonna be some gay ship out now.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like one of those like ask you what was your favorite song? You don't even know what fucking any song?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 4: It was that joy?
Speaker 5: Do you feel me?
Speaker 4: But what's your favorite old Pokemon?
Speaker 5: Probably Ganger, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: We know what the fuck? I know?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: What you know, David, I'm gonna tell you the deep.
Speaker 4: Cuts your PDF, bro, I'm a PDF not if right now?
Speaker 5: What is your okay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So what is your favorite new Pokemon?
Speaker 5: Not only I don't like too much of the new ones, probably like tell me.
Speaker 2: That no pdf ship, bro, Come on, but look at that, like, come on, what's better on?
Speaker 5: How that mouth is?
Speaker 2: Gay? Me?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Gagers fly though, yeah, gars Ship it's a gold pokemon, right yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All these news what's up of these Pokemon?
Speaker 5: That's what ship fell up? Bro, That's what I'm saying. The investment in Pokemon that's bigger than like s P five hundred, Like.
Speaker 1: I thought that it last and they just laughing.
Speaker 6: Because he invests in bullshit bro, what is what and what is your new favorite Pokemon? Fucking I don't know, Salo Man's I can't think of one. I really just like the games relaxed. You could like the games, I know, bitch. If I didn't like, I wouldn't bring it around.
Speaker 5: You dumb.
Speaker 1: I've seen this guy before. That was tough, said Dragon. Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Honestly, comedy is like Pokemon. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Your your joke up.
Speaker 1: Look up, Look up La Lucha.
Speaker 5: That's the Mexican Mexican Pokemon.
Speaker 2: That was like on top of the world.
Speaker 6: Okay, this doesn't know ball. Okay, I know I watched Pokemon. You watch it and bears like you. I bring my games around You mean for playing.
Speaker 2: On silent.
Speaker 5: To hear the thing because the music.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: I say? My favorite was a blazing Can you remember Blaze again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The fucking guy he thought was that was probably Mexic. He's a fighting rooster. Yeah you guys ever been to a rooster fight?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 5: That's real life Pokemon right there.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was dog O because he goes from the little chicken to the I remember that. I actually remember the episode when he chues for what is it?
Speaker 5: Called evolves, and.
Speaker 2: Why can't when he transformed.
Speaker 1: Guy Pokemon, and why can't be to evolved?
Speaker 5: He who doesn't want to Ash has to make him evolve, and he loves him like that.
Speaker 4: So he can have the strongest version. But he's like, nah, I leave this right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was a sucker, bro.
Speaker 4: He's like, I want you to succeed, but not more than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's not. He's not about the grind.
Speaker 4: He just doesn't want to catch put the funk.
Speaker 1: Out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fucking sick as.
Speaker 1: This episode would not beat the fun out of right.
Speaker 5: That's the classic and that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: I don't need to evolve.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, oh I am, I'm a staling this true.
Speaker 5: That would low to so animation didn't even nobody wanted to pikach you.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted to pikach you. That's why could I woke up late and that's why he got pikatch you. Pikachu was like.
Speaker 2: The wild from Doctor Oak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pikachu was like a wild one, right cause everybody got.
Speaker 4: Like a squirt.
Speaker 2: And then the nurse bitch, what's the nurse nurse joy.
Speaker 1: Finance the police one is finer though it.
Speaker 5: Brock was funny as that was two horny. Look at that. Look at Jakarta kind of looks like, Brock bro to.
Speaker 2: We search up costplay? Whoa what you're doing dudes?
Speaker 4: Was your costplay?
Speaker 5: Freak assha, it's not doing it.
Speaker 2: Crack, go down, go down, go down.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, we're good. All right, it's cool. Yeah, this isn't the move. Get your bitch.
Speaker 5: That's a chancey bro that chancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny. That's that. I think that's tight that you pokemon and you're growing up.
Speaker 5: There's like some neurse sh it that I never got over you playing with legos, you big bitch. You guys just made a flower.
Speaker 2: It's all excited. Don't never call me for this ship.
Speaker 5: I like, I just made a flower. I can't afford that sh that she's expensive.
Speaker 2: Ship myself. He was like, move my legos, move my legos.
Speaker 7: So I grabbed the every potter one that's on the puzzle. I'm moving it around and as I'm moving it, Dommy bumps into me.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: That shit goes down a little bit. And if I would have not like put it up like quick, bro, that's whole ship would have fallen.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 4: I know I would have now if that happened, who would have been that fault? I would have took off on dress really.
Speaker 2: Under because he told me, he was like, bro, take it moving from there.
Speaker 4: Please, You would have taken off on Dommy. Dommy pushed him. Dommy pushed him, but Dommy special land like, no that he know that stops out.
Speaker 2: That's not a pass to cut that ship out because because if he's the past, we're being retarded. He we could kick it with him because he's retarded though you know he knows his It was like the strongest retard I fucking know.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, isn't No, doesn't know he's.
Speaker 2: Strong with no better?
Speaker 4: And no, that's not fair. It was drunk and this was the most sober and and that you were sober, that.
Speaker 2: Is at the moment that is.
Speaker 5: How long does it take you to make some big ashes like that on the legos?
Speaker 1: I took it like seven hours?
Speaker 5: You do it in one city?
Speaker 1: Nah, like like two so like three and four, like you.
Speaker 2: Got your dick suck while you just playing with your legos.
Speaker 3: I finished, I finished building a lego before and then a girl came and I and she moved the table and I kind of screamed.
Speaker 2: At her way.
Speaker 1: About it. I need to leave, And then they just started getting some dominoes my legos right.
Speaker 2: There, And.
Speaker 4: Do you ever grab some of your lego characters and bring him to other realms?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, man, stupid what you're doing here? You know, like like like do I bring Harry Party to my little Jo?
Speaker 1: But you told me, yeah, like do you bring your what other legos do you have?
Speaker 2: Like other than Harry Potter? You have flowers, I know, rather than that.
Speaker 1: And then I have like the Japanese one, Japanese one, the one.
Speaker 5: That's like cherry blossom.
Speaker 2: No, the house, the house, I don't know what it's called. It's like, yeah, so you've ever been hairy over there?
Speaker 1: Like oh every food off? Mmm, No, I haven't done that. That's a good. That's a good. That's a good idea though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before by that funny bitch, that's just it showsn't imagination.
Speaker 4: And inspiration upon your craft.
Speaker 5: That's creativity.
Speaker 4: Creativity, bro, pokemon?
Speaker 6: What you mean because I like numbers? Bro, You're you're adding up the numbers with the stats of the pokemon.
Speaker 4: Do you that's not the whole reason.
Speaker 1: What do you play with cards?
Speaker 2: But right now?
Speaker 4: Pokemon cards?
Speaker 2: But they're so funny.
Speaker 5: I've made profit off of it because I held on to them for a while.
Speaker 2: Wait you made profit? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like how much?
Speaker 6: Like I bought them when they came out like fifteen years ago. I recently sold them for like six hundred bucks. Oh damn, just a few fucking in a little just selling.
Speaker 5: I just just some fool that I know. He goes and he's really about it. I just I'm like, give me some cash right now.
Speaker 6: Don't go for give you six hundred He made a profit for show because some of them are fancy, But I'm not going to go to these comic books towards all day.
Speaker 5: How much is this one?
Speaker 1: I was like you when you go there on Tuesdays and you go play with your friends, you know what the who he does?
Speaker 2: Last time?
Speaker 4: Last time, I'm not a Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Last time that's was late.
Speaker 1: To a show, because that was that was battling.
Speaker 5: You're breacked up at toys, r Us.
Speaker 1: Said, you shty?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because the legos are the kids there? Crazy guy one killed two birds of one stone? Yeah, damn, have you ever lost that a Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Battle.
Speaker 4: You must have been going crazy when Pokemon God came out.
Speaker 5: Huh nah, that's a lot of walking walk.
Speaker 3: I walked to the corner.
Speaker 5: I was like, this ship ain't for me.
Speaker 2: Dog, I remember.
Speaker 5: If I remember Foods.
Speaker 1: We're taking that ship too serious, still taking seriously.
Speaker 6: It's weirdest for you see the little gathering, like what's these fools are gonna sucking this dude.
Speaker 2: This dude was shooting a music video and a white lady was like this and he oh no, no, he was. He was on his bike, like like a motorcycle, and the white lady was like he it looked like she was filming him. He's like, are you are you filming me?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: She's like, oh no, I'm on Pokemon Go. And then the dude was like, oh, ship me too. And the dude starts helping her out and find the pokemons.
Speaker 3: And I remember, I remember when I first came out with co part was cracking because there was like a legendary Pokemon there.
Speaker 1: But you have to be in the middle of the leg food were rented the boat.
Speaker 2: Just to.
Speaker 1: Homie, there's a fucking legendary Pokemon. Your foods the buzz over there, that's that's that ship was.
Speaker 3: Guy got home.
Speaker 2: Let's go get to such a dar Pokemon hop, Guy get into the leg Homie, Hey Spider, come to the back the legendary Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Hey span Seller's a lugia over.
Speaker 3: Here if you didn't randomly we also played because we will be late on the road.
Speaker 1: Playing random Pokemon.
Speaker 2: Because because if there's a nasty Pokemon, what's a called nazi pomon. Oh, there's a nazi Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Hit launchan that only hits you like this, but o there is one.
Speaker 2: Stupid Look the.
Speaker 1: Metal woman is crazy, yo, Little Hiller.
Speaker 2: Can you show people that's just tough food? Go down?
Speaker 1: Because you just going around though the Pokemon?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 5: What I need that on a card for?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what you know. I used to love. Who's this Pokemon? That's hilarious? That's not who's that poke?
Speaker 1: Just then? Okay, look up, look at a Jewish Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Nah, who's the Jewish Pokemon?
Speaker 2: That was crazy? Yo?
Speaker 4: All people is crazy?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Look that food? That hypnosis, the gypsy one.
Speaker 2: I've told you I've said this before on the pod, but I was saying, you know how they are foods in this world that do beast reality and ship they're definitely foods in the Pokemon world that are like smashing pot from no no.
Speaker 4: Right, you're telling me if you owned the ditto.
Speaker 6: Ditto is differ because you can turn that VISI into anything. Yeah, that's that's like some X Man ships. Yeah, who's the first person you would make them turn into?
Speaker 1: How Pokemon?
Speaker 5: That's crazy Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Put sexy Pokemon. That's this is so weird.
Speaker 6: This is what I don't like telling foods about Pokemon because so, who's who's just turned into some Rule thirty four ship?
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Puerto Rican evy?
Speaker 4: Then get out of here. You just don't know. There's there's a there's a video. You know what are those things?
Speaker 2: You know there are foods that make the silicone asses of women and ship they did it for what's the what's the water version of ev they pour on? Yeah, they made it for a poorion. It's just poron's as shake. Your algorithm is weird?
Speaker 4: That was an algorithm starch that went up.
Speaker 2: Who was doing research videos?
Speaker 6: I've seen if we'll get a fucking maggot car plushy and just puts a flush light and bomb.
Speaker 4: You just look down. You seen the magic? You started doing it yourself.
Speaker 5: This had it.
Speaker 1: It was like a fucking forgety jack OBV and then just start playing DS.
Speaker 5: And I held, that's dopamine acceleration. But I can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: You get depressed after that. I know, I know some bitches out of the magic card yeo, but you imagine I have to say the same. Some bitches look like Gary goes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Drea, why don't you search up fucking gremlins.
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 4: And they haven't?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: They evolved from the bag you know what? I like shot, you know, I like I like the fact that's it all again. They made ultimate Pokemon style, right.
Speaker 4: Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: You know? They have charged that the yeah, next to fucking what's that called?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that's called. That's new and ship it became it became too much for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after after like fucking that's why by the retro ship, because they're going up in pricing.
Speaker 5: Those are the funniest ones, bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I'm gonna shut your bitch as shut your gay ass up over there.
Speaker 1: Hey, how'd you get into comedyway?
Speaker 6: I always like comedy, bro, Like, I don't know, I told him like my sisters raised me. They dropped out of high school and they were like always putting TV on for me. So they always they put comedy on, like they.
Speaker 2: All dropped out of high school.
Speaker 5: I have two sais, two older sisters, like thirteen fifteen years older than me.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a huge age guy.
Speaker 5: Huge age guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so oh, so that's why you came out and Fedimore with that No we're having you.
Speaker 5: Maybe, but I didn't come out in Fedimore. I got him fed wo out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: You were sick. You just didn't know I was eleven.
Speaker 6: I was eleven, not because you would have seen a fucking little kid shaking on some ship like you can't really, So so your sister grated you for the most part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, those are like my moms. You're older sister.
Speaker 4: What did they feed you other children in the neighbor.
Speaker 6: My brother was a mean ass PREMI food and they call him pay it because he's all fucking payeho. So they used to like feed him pedia shirt to make him stronger because he was a little less kid. I used to chock that fools peety shirt thinking it was like chocolate milk younger. Yeah, he's like three years younger than me. I was all my little three like like that, no you got he got fat now. He was born like a month and a half young, like he was a little fucking oh.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy little West, you know, like definitely, but she was.
Speaker 2: Born as sixth ass six and half or seven, food fit in the shoe box.
Speaker 5: She don't even got fingernails and ship yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: They literally said she was gonna die.
Speaker 2: They were like.
Speaker 5: Until like so for like two three.
Speaker 3: Months, my mom had to go visit her every day of the hospital and they just feeding her, making sure she grows.
Speaker 5: She's normal now and she's like a little twigst.
Speaker 1: She is like quiet, a little weird. Yeah, well she drinks hella.
Speaker 4: Why the fuck did she call me yesterday?
Speaker 2: She called me two days ago and said, hey, Jakarta, and I'm like, what's up, bro, Hey, your family owns that liquor store on sixth in Western.
Speaker 3: I was like who the fuck?
Speaker 4: I was like, no, I was talking about I think so, but she was like no sixth in Western. I was like no she was. I was like, who the fuck told you that? She said some person's name, but I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, I did I think I know what you're talking about. Oh yeah, yeah, I'll take off camera.
Speaker 5: I think they ran into somebody.
Speaker 2: But yeah, still later in life.
Speaker 6: So so so my sisters put me onto comedy, like comedy specials from my early ast age, and they were always going to see comedy.
Speaker 5: I remember them coming home, so they were there were comedy hads.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So like once they got a little older, they started going to comedy clubs and they'd be like food. We saw a Garcia doing hour no material, just fucking riffing. I was like, damn, that's pretty tight. And then you know, I've seen Kat Williams special prim Chronicles one. I was like, it's oh it's a rap. I love this ship.
Speaker 1: And then what was your first show?
Speaker 2: Were you bombed?
Speaker 5: The first show? When I bombed down? Like my second show, So what was your first show? My first show? I started doing comedy at the haha. So I wanted to do comedy like in college.
Speaker 6: I waited till that she was pretty much over, and then COVID happened, and as soon as it opened up in Covid, I started going to comedy clubs. I was working in the valley, so I went to the Haha, got a show like the week after as a bringer and ship and I just did Bringers for like three months.
Speaker 5: What is that a bringer?
Speaker 6: If you don't know, like about comedy, you gotta bring people to be on stage like talking to the audience.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: No, I just started selling, saying you don't need to bring when you sell tickets.
Speaker 6: R so, so a bringer Bringers like they were telling me you got to bring five people, you get five minutes stage time. And for a minute, I was bringing like twenty foods, thirty fools, like you know, because I went to school right here, I went to calc LA and I know, hello fools.
Speaker 2: Oh so you were just five.
Speaker 1: But it was a free show.
Speaker 5: No, those was paid money. And a lot of fools never came back to my shows again.
Speaker 4: Because they want the money.
Speaker 6: Because it was like, you know, I had fucking a couple of jokes when I started, but you'm not you're not hitting bangers. And everybody else is on the same level. They're all bringers, fool, they're just fucking eating dig up there. Everybody's watching a shady show for like three hours. And my homies were like, I just spent one hundred bucks. I want to beat your ass.
Speaker 5: It was a bringer show. Yeah, shout out the hall.
Speaker 2: And then and then when you.
Speaker 1: When you start like going around to the other scenes.
Speaker 6: I started hitting mikes, meeting fools around there, and then you just start going to the little spots here and there, you know, I meet I meet Jerry Earliest.
Speaker 5: Fuck you know, he's also from HP and so fools plugged me in with him.
Speaker 3: All the.
Speaker 5: People I met Christian and randomly out of mic at the hall.
Speaker 6: Actually yeah, yeah, I mean I met him when he was coming back like starting comedy again.
Speaker 5: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So what was the first show comedy show you've been to?
Speaker 5: The first comedy show I attended? I watched one during COVID.
Speaker 4: Thanks my question.
Speaker 5: It could have been like when I performed. What's up you guys? I want to tell you about Pro Club or No Club? Baby, this is a squad.
Speaker 3: You've been seeing me and Jakarta work with them a lot, and they just put us some photos of me and Jakarta and.
Speaker 5: The little videos we've seen him.
Speaker 2: Please go fuck with Pro Club.
Speaker 3: It is one of It is d d D number one street brand really for the streets, really for the people very good prices. If you spend over one hundred dollars, then use my code in the description. You will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff I'm involved in there. So go to Pro Club, go to their website, go to the instagram. They're also going to be part of our live show at the novel. We're gonna be doing some merch with them, so please go fuck with them. Please show up to the like show which your Pro Club merch pants socks had. It's all those great things. Go to Pro Club presenting my description, find out how to win and get some free shipping right now. Go to the link in my description shot of Pro Club or no club. You know the fucking buyes baby. So then, so you started you started comedy?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I started comedy with fucking late twenty twenty one, haven't stopped since and just been God been been blessed open for a bunch of fucking dope foods and yeah I got to got to see the oh and then and how do you.
Speaker 2: Mean shuv them?
Speaker 1: How'd you get into that whole scene?
Speaker 5: I forget with the.
Speaker 6: First time Sylvia like see me at a mic, and then she booked me on one of her shows and then I talked to her.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, this was coolest.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 5: I met her boyfriend and they're like cool ast people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's how I remember. I remember you from that whole group, like that whole scene that'd be at the Yeah, at the chatter bo Box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, foods would like migrate to the chatter because that's where like the.
Speaker 6: Next with the choo chow boxes con dope basketball for comedy on a Sunday.
Speaker 5: But that's like the spots Die Bar Ship, you know, that's like the spot.
Speaker 2: That's whom we pulled up to after the Parky Live. We were like, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I remember I put up and I'm like, I just performed.
Speaker 2: An hour in.
Speaker 5: I remember you had texted me like I told you to pull up, like this is where he's at. I'm like, Joe, who did I bring on the running with you? Do we be doing theaters? What you want to be doing?
Speaker 2: You gotta work it out, Yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: Gotta work it out.
Speaker 5: You know scratch paper. So you got him that.
Speaker 1: I got on what and then you got on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I've been just fucking bounce. I have a few times, but I would love to. I want to take this till next time.
Speaker 2: You got to do like your own show.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I don't have to for you one day for pay my bills, I know, and then your card are just on stage bombing on.
Speaker 5: Why don't you want to do stand up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: I'm not a stand up guy.
Speaker 5: You're a stand up guy.
Speaker 4: I am a stand up guy, but like I'm not a stand Look.
Speaker 1: He can, he did. He didn't understand how much work he's gonna have to do.
Speaker 6: But you what you fools are doing together like tag teaming, that's just as hard as doing stand up on your own.
Speaker 2: Nah. Fuck Now there's a huge crutch, which is do no you know, like and and I don't know, I just feel way more comfortable doing it with this.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'll do this.
Speaker 5: Like what I'm saying is like you got the mind that you can think of ship on the.
Speaker 4: Fly, Yeah, the paper and ship. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Carrying all this weight, my big ass dick and like my big eyes brain and ship.
Speaker 5: It's just a lot to be stressful on the man stressful you feel me?
Speaker 1: They got caught everything.
Speaker 4: Come on, mister sleepyhead, mister sleepy perform.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was at the hall a lot food because I was working in North Hollywood. I was hitting that ship like weekly, hitting every mic, and I was doing every bringer and foods were just like.
Speaker 5: I didn't know bringers were a thing in LA especially like any big city.
Speaker 4: That's what's a ringer.
Speaker 5: A ringer, The Ringers, that movie with the Retarded Fools.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all Johnny Knox little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: You don't remember the Ringers.
Speaker 1: Have you seen have you seen what's it called?
Speaker 5: Do No No Steve Steve, I haven't seen him do a stand up in person.
Speaker 4: You heard him talking about immigrants.
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 5: What's his table?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He says some ship that people.
Speaker 4: Went too happy with.
Speaker 2: They got to come the legal way, man. Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 2: They're all rapist and murdered.
Speaker 5: And the guy was like, well they're not put fucking rockets up your eyes?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 5: What you taking those opinions?
Speaker 4: He did it the American way.
Speaker 1: That's what's so sad, that wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was so glad. Bro, I love them.
Speaker 5: This day was fucking cook, bro. I thought I'd never see that Gus to this day.
Speaker 3: The funny ship is when they do this ship when they all get in the room and then turn off the lights and close the doors.
Speaker 1: That ship is so funny to me, though.
Speaker 2: You can't be doing that ship no more, but someone's gonna die. But they're fucking older and the ship that be doing is crazy.
Speaker 5: I know they all got some rice.
Speaker 2: The thing the crazy ship that I've seen is when they attached a porter potty to a crane.
Speaker 3: Oh they they lost launched that Steve and who was in the steve? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And ship it's all over.
Speaker 4: That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: White boys aren't wild like that no more.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: They're all tech bros or what? Because they think they're black now like they're they're they're their Their level of craziness is them being in a moss pit listening to his favorite artist Ken Carson lo ky.
Speaker 6: White iverson was the downfall of white people. Who hell hell, But that's why everybody's saying, what did you listen to?
Speaker 2: Angel?
Speaker 1: All types of ship fucking about the eighties music?
Speaker 5: No ladies card? What was that playing?
Speaker 2: Was in your car? We want to go get noodles and ice cream?
Speaker 5: What was that playing? When the fun did you guys go get noodles? And ice cream from San Francisco.
Speaker 6: We just went to the CBS homosexual We went for sucking what's it called towels because we hadn't there was no towels in that bitch.
Speaker 1: Are you guys fucking complaining right now with the RBNB?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna playing. I secured myself first.
Speaker 5: I would never complain, My lord, my love, I'm all.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So talk about how you guys get it homeless to our Rbnb, I was homeless and they tried to suck my bitch and they try to suck my bitch.
Speaker 6: Call her right now that Narcisa was pointing the finger on me because if who brought a homeless guy?
Speaker 4: I was, what happens? So we leave and then what happens? We have a show on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Two banger shows.
Speaker 6: Bad as shows in San Francisco, Comedy Legendary, Legendary.
Speaker 2: That's that's a club where I was like, oh, this is tight.
Speaker 5: And then can I say what your homegirl is doing? After like she was okay, So we get okay, So we getting there.
Speaker 2: Because that's everything, So you know, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Jakarta's lit says Blood on stage.
Speaker 4: That it was morning. The next day this motherfucker told me.
Speaker 2: He was like, I was glad you born, bro, because my show wasn't that guy.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna get fireder than Jacardi went like, oh my god, I forgot totally about yours where you buy it?
Speaker 2: And you know something didn't hit The shows after that they have been going so good because I just stopped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was good, right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I for killed But that do I need? He killed in.
Speaker 4: Denver was the best for me.
Speaker 2: Ohool, that club is fool.
Speaker 5: You would love that club?
Speaker 2: Where did you go? If?
Speaker 5: We will?
Speaker 3: Love everything about it except the fact that you have to walk everything everyrold city.
Speaker 5: Oh that's what it's right, Like think of like think of like if.
Speaker 3: There's a comedy club next to like the Abbeys or like rocks Rock was right in the Gate neighborhood of Seattle Capitol the Badass Comedy Club Way badass green room that s it is tie full.
Speaker 5: You just hit the stinky as market after we went to take photos.
Speaker 2: But bad right, what the we're talking about? Oh? San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we do a legendary.
Speaker 5: Club cops where we're a high greate two shows.
Speaker 4: Got great.
Speaker 2: Two shows.
Speaker 3: The car does terrible on the secondhow because he's plastered faster he does that. He makes fun of the girl that came up for him, calling.
Speaker 4: Me a bitch. I don't like that you call her blood. Huh no, I said, I said, yeah.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I turned into fucking y g I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know how the games.
Speaker 4: When I said that.
Speaker 5: In my head, I was like, oh, whoa, whoa you say you gotta say cut a cancel it out of.
Speaker 2: That right after the good thing in the page that they talked like that when I yeah, because they actually just seen a video video of little Yee and he was like, yeah, we'll be saying blood all the time. We ain't even blood. Yeah, but they just like family.
Speaker 1: Where is e Franisco? We get lit? The homegirls get too lit to lit? Too lit?
Speaker 2: Well one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The driver, which is the most important. She's playing Mario card.
Speaker 2: This is Maddie. This is my dog right here, she's playing.
Speaker 1: Definite.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: You guys were running here with a blue show though, so so we're fucking so we're driving right and I'm like and I'm like, and Maddie's my dog, Maddie Lee my dog right there. That's so we're funny there, and I'm like, Maddie, you got to chill the funk out. Maddie's drunk because she was drinking as much as Jakarta.
Speaker 6: Every stop in San Francisco on the hill, so to stop every fucking three seconds, she stops and tworks every fucking stop.
Speaker 2: Was putting that in the park and just observes like.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, Harry lagging broke me under this.
Speaker 2: What the the car's all.
Speaker 5: Did on the way back?
Speaker 2: How So we get back to the B n B and then I back you guys leaving me, Yeah, because we're like, here's some in the morning, Yeah, we got some. We have to film Maddie right now.
Speaker 4: This is chances.
Speaker 5: Ask her how long she was crying?
Speaker 3: She was crying, hold on so so look, so look shout I Maddie and Leila because they're they're coming to our shown.
Speaker 5: The ice house.
Speaker 2: No, the noble, I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Doing fucking ice house. Where the fuck did you get that from?
Speaker 5: You know, you always do the ice house when the about the ice house, the ice was alive.
Speaker 2: I actually ship like a.
Speaker 5: Workout room for you.
Speaker 1: I should the ice house just got at work on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, but just look Jakarta.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting right, we get to that versus their baby.
Speaker 3: I'm burnt the funk out and I'm mad because Jakarta went up their bastard. But it's but I'm like, I'm such a bad I'm not even telling him nothing though, Yeah, what do we keep saying this?
Speaker 2: It's part of the story, relaxed, And I know, but you already told me that part of the story. And but you just keep saying skip that part already. Funck bro, you learn your lesson though.
Speaker 5: You're a different man.
Speaker 4: Fo Yeah, alright, you're a different man to bitch collar, I promise.
Speaker 1: No, So we leave, all right, we leave and Judas over here, No, nook, So we leave.
Speaker 3: I thought the home for Maddie then was gonna leave too, because they don't really know you. Yeah, I bet your homegirl was crying the whole time. We were like me and were like, hey, chill, like he's not mad at you. This okay, So heart of the Homeless Man ends the better.
Speaker 5: So well, we're coming down, narciss like, I'm gonna bring a guy over.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, like some young fool you man, some fucking signor shout out that fucking food he was that.
Speaker 1: Was bringing you had of weed?
Speaker 5: Have woo brought me some bunk ass weed. Ain't gonna lie, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Some shitty ass cush.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some fucking Indonesia, some old head ship the bitch, that's what they called him.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 6: But anyway, this wood comes cookies everything. Bro fucking senor, he's got cookies, food. No the blim, the brim is flat. And I was like, yo, this fool, he's got homeless byes. But he sticks around to like six am, comes back in like an hour with breakfast for Narciso.
Speaker 4: And like only for Narciso. I have breakfast too, but.
Speaker 5: It was for NARSI fool.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you have the comedy showing that like a six am we're getting to LA because it's a seven hour drive. I get a photo and it's just youthfuls at the table at there benb So I didn't.
Speaker 6: Want to go to sleep without that food. Leaving the house. I was like, right, there was gonna rob buss dog. I didn't trust him. It was a crazy night.
Speaker 5: And then I was like yeah, so like what's up with this city? Get this fool out of her dog.
Speaker 2: So that's happening.
Speaker 6: The homegirl, your home girls crying because she thought you were mad at her, and she was all over like, nah, you're good.
Speaker 5: She was hello drunk, and so we were trying.
Speaker 1: To vulnerable during that time when she fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Caught me huh, we can't, we can't, can't.
Speaker 1: He's making a junk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by the way.
Speaker 2: By the way, By the way, Baddie was like, angels are so nice, and.
Speaker 6: I was just lowkey trying to be accommodating. But you know, the hume was like, I'm bored on this bitch fell asleep, and so we just put on the movie kicked it right there. I am putting no hands on that bitch.
Speaker 5: I didn't touch her. I don't even cuddle with that food. But we were just watching a movie.
Speaker 6: And the narciso got mad when I told you all these motherfuckers had a homeless wolver.
Speaker 5: He's like, now he tried to fuck your friend.
Speaker 2: Whole time.
Speaker 5: She was like, dude, she's right there. You want to fuck her? You And I I'm like, no, bro, she know her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, yeah, by the way it is like it just gave you sexual as this cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, I learned that ship watching and watching him, he said.
Speaker 2: He said, this homeless dude over, you're trying to fund your friend.
Speaker 1: Your got defensive vide. It's funny good.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're a bitch. You were the one.
Speaker 5: Fuck her dude. It's like they're gone right now. Nobody cares like. I was like, you're fucking no, bro, I don't know his bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was like, Angel, so nice. You watched the movie together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't doing nothing Winter.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, the way it sound, Angel sounds like she was like Lela was not lit.
Speaker 5: She wasn't. Yeah no, no, her Homegirl was lit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Angel, Leela are watching the movie.
Speaker 5: She watched the movie with my bitch foe. I kind of enjoyed fit the cinema. Now movie was it some bullshit movie?
Speaker 4: No, you know what movie it was?
Speaker 5: I generally don't remember. I don't know what it was called.
Speaker 2: You were trying to fucking letter pig. I'm being a good.
Speaker 6: Host, but I tell you, I'm trying to watch this homeless food not fucking Killnaris and robbers.
Speaker 5: Drag his fucking body into the room.
Speaker 2: Take a year to do that.
Speaker 6: No food came back after an hour with breakfast burritles, same outfit. Fools energized as funk. I'm like this was next level tweaker bumps. No, I didn't do nothing. I don't know what the fuck they were doing.
Speaker 4: I just do it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I told you I got Oh, you can't. I can't, fool, I can't do steam rooms. I can't do bumps. Weird ass triggers, yeah, weird ass life, cold, cold, nervous system. Do cold water, yeah, cold water showers all locked the bottle, so you know what. Shower and hot water in the morning though, and then in the nighttime. I like a hot shower, but I got to do it at night because in the morning, that's when I can't get a seizure.
Speaker 5: Like everybody's different. If you have epilepsy, But I don't want.
Speaker 1: To see you have one around us, like you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't bush, It's terrifying.
Speaker 5: You don't. Some fools they shipped themselves. They pissed.
Speaker 2: You don't want to. I've seen the home to park while we're we're doing a barbecue and they get a fucking He was like this, he was just staring. He's just staring, just staring, and then the seizure hit and then my hommy out there and they're really closed. But it's like he's screaming, and I'm like, yo, chi, chill the funk out.
Speaker 5: Hold on his knees.
Speaker 2: I put him on his side. I just put up on the side, and I was like this one. He's like he's that's just scary. So I wasn't looking, but the hobies like hysterically going crazy. He's like, what is the rule?
Speaker 1: Like like like like can you ward us?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? Like? Like what should we do?
Speaker 5: But ice cream in a soft servey? Oh hey, this was freaking He'll suck it up.
Speaker 2: So what is so? What is like the what is what?
Speaker 5: Put me on my side? Would make sure my hair's not like hitting the floor, that's it. Just let it happen. Maybe timing, if you got a fucking timer, because if it lasts too long, it's like it's permanent brain damage.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like foods don't bounce back. I've been every time I have when I come back a little more retarded.
Speaker 5: I was a genie.
Speaker 1: I was a genius back in would be Albert Einstein.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, so we see you. Just put you on the side, Just put me on my side.
Speaker 6: Don't put nothing in my fools be talking like put a wallet in their mouth now like fools choked like that?
Speaker 5: Who's you get your dig bitting off full?
Speaker 2: It's tied?
Speaker 1: You rub your bag on your back.
Speaker 4: I don't know to Sorry, I'm guessing.
Speaker 6: Put it on my right side like this, and on my right side because I've had so many seizure at this point, I'm gonna lee you my your muscles contracted. Every time I have a seazery, everything tense is up. So I like this, locate my shoulders just from the pressure of the seizure. I can't even throw a ball no more because I'll dislocate my ship.
Speaker 2: It's not like you're throwing balls before bro arm Brothers, the World Star picture and ship. I could have gone pro puppy.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, so if you have a cezure, like, should we have a meal already for you as you wake up? No?
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna probably throw up after probably you you you you don't know what is going on now. It feels like it's a weird feeling when you come back. It feels like I don't remember being born, but it feels like you were just born. You feel me like, I'm like, I'm got some weird shir I'm like, hey, thank you, thank you, like because it feels like those who brought me to.
Speaker 5: This world, whoever's around me, And I'm like, yo, and I could. I could be on some mean ship. I could.
Speaker 6: But most of the time I'll wake up and I'm like, oh, thank you for bringing me back, because you're like in a fucking another realm.
Speaker 5: For it feels weird.
Speaker 4: It feels in the up You'll see it, but.
Speaker 5: You're you're You're just gonna keep bringing me.
Speaker 4: You're in the upside down. Yeah, loky like stranger.
Speaker 1: Things, folks.
Speaker 5: Do you ever have one all the time?
Speaker 6: Like all fucking you know, because I didn't know that the hot Water the Hawks team, which my sister just find me concussed.
Speaker 2: On the fucking bathroom floor.
Speaker 4: But as or no ship.
Speaker 6: I used to live in a fucking little trailer park and Bell Food and my schools across the street, and I didn't even make it up the trailer park. My sister wants to work and just see me on the floor, right, Bell, I'm just sucking Peter Griffin.
Speaker 9: You rather would have on the first day with actually yeah, fool some bullshit. And then she I don't even know what I said after she was like, did she give you like empathy?
Speaker 2: Pussy?
Speaker 6: No, Bro, I just fucking met this girl randomly. We we we like stayed up till like six. I shouldn't be sleeping that.
Speaker 5: League if I'm going to wake up early, so like fucking woke up. It would have it would have been a seizure with the homeless on.
Speaker 1: Your shoes were gone, an we just have opposed your shoes took my cat, bro.
Speaker 6: So then so you're you woke up the next morning and she she didn't even know me. She just had She said, I had a seizure and then my cat run away.
Speaker 5: But she was cool. She wants to go, she wants to go look for my cat food.
Speaker 4: So what happens to you? You just wake up, wake up like.
Speaker 6: A few like hours later, you finally are like conscious, You're like what happened was going on?
Speaker 5: But like your body is like so your legs.
Speaker 1: Don't work, You've had a seizure, is falling asleep?
Speaker 5: I sleep most of the day. If I have a seizure, Yeah, because your body it feels like you ran I never ran a marathon, but I'd tell them how it feels like. It feels like your body.
Speaker 2: You never ran a marathon. You want a earth?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what is that broken too?
Speaker 5: That was only been the marathon Burger food, Sezer and and she was their friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then my my, she like went outside to open the door. Whatever, my cat blasted out the room. She was all scared cat and no more.
Speaker 5: I gave that bit joy? What was it was? JUNI actually get the fucking If.
Speaker 2: I get an orange cat, I'm gonna name it a flash.
Speaker 5: Because after the Spy Kids food Junior Cortex. She's a little orange cat, isn't Junior cor Test?
Speaker 4: The girl Junie's a boy boy?
Speaker 5: You're telling me that was our only superheroes for forever with Spike Kids.
Speaker 4: Spike Dope as the game.
Speaker 5: What that was our representation? Is what I'm saying. No for you Mexicans, you guys have.
Speaker 1: That Asian who the Chinese food?
Speaker 4: Oh fucking we have Echo waste? What is that, Joe?
Speaker 2: Those are the foods that are casted for fast and furious to beat the ship out of Han and the Tyrese.
Speaker 4: Like when they're in space and shit or no, that's like, that's like a fast firus.
Speaker 2: Ten.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they ended up in space.
Speaker 5: And she's retarded.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: With the power family, you.
Speaker 5: Can milk the food out of the power of family.
Speaker 4: We have Blue Beetle thoughts cried at that movie Blue Beetle.
Speaker 2: I cried because at the worst possible moment, the dad has a fucking heart attack, Like they're destroying the homes. Whose houses on fire, everyone's getting arrested, and then the dad just starts having a heart attack. Yo. When I'm looking at the screen, Bro, and tears just start flooding dog and I'm like, whoa, what the fuck out my asshole? And she's like Poppy and I'm like, whoa Dog. I'm like, what the fuck? Bro?
Speaker 1: I remember crying at the growth shews a trip. I don't remember it.
Speaker 4: That wasn't even off drugs.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the ending like that.
Speaker 2: You know, that wasn't the ending. That's like the middle of the okay, George.
Speaker 1: Little bit, isn't that Huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't really like him with that.
Speaker 1: Blue Beetle's pretty good though.
Speaker 5: Man's Mexican. Two. Now that's not Mexican, it's Michae Opinyon.
Speaker 4: Oh he's a new app man. Yeah, it's like ten years ago, which you mean just taking everything though.
Speaker 5: Bro, he's he's a scientologist, that's why. Oh no, he's in that man.
Speaker 4: He's in that far Yeah, he's that man. Bro a fucking legend.
Speaker 5: He's a beast. I love role models, Bro, It's one of my favorite more movies.
Speaker 4: Sean William Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that plays dead Pool.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Ryan Reynolds love.
Speaker 2: I love how he acts. Bro.
Speaker 1: I just see the movie.
Speaker 2: I just seen.
Speaker 3: I've just seen the movie right now with that fool, and it's Andra Bullock when they get married because she's an immigrant.
Speaker 5: What the funk? Which was.
Speaker 2: The proposal? The proposal?
Speaker 4: It's a really good movie.
Speaker 2: That's actually the father in love with her. Yeah, and he's actually richest. Fuck his family.
Speaker 1: He's such a funny. But does he just stand up?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: He's just like a character, maybe improv type of deal. But he's like it was classic Canadian.
Speaker 2: Beast.
Speaker 1: His his delivery on stuff. So I'm like, I'm not I'm surprised he's not a comedian.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 5: You might have been, Yeah, but no he wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, it's out side of the comedian, Jim carry the comedian too long for sure.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, he was in that sketch show. It's a different world.
Speaker 5: I think he's still the best impression is that stand up a scene?
Speaker 4: What happened to that?
Speaker 2: For though.
Speaker 5: He already died, he kind of fucked that was in him.
Speaker 4: Bro We talked about it about the cloning.
Speaker 5: You believe that ship. I believe that clone. I don't believe they clone Jim Carrey.
Speaker 4: I don't think the clone Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 5: You remember that the audio tape of Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 1: He's like, they're coming after me, They're gonna kill me.
Speaker 6: And then after that, you know, he was never the same fool. He was like these mother fuckers have been watching me and this and that he had like a breakdown in public. Do you tell me that's Jim Carrey who got both talks? Broo. Yeah, look his eyes looked different, but who knows. He could have gone through some ship taking some crazy ass.
Speaker 2: Oh his girl died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this girl was like I don't know if she killed herself or something, but it was like a mysterious.
Speaker 2: Type of that does sound like some comedy ship. But a lot of a lot of comedians to be depressed. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and once there was a comedian to himself the jam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Robert Williams was mad depressed.
Speaker 2: He was lonely.
Speaker 3: You think, I think so.
Speaker 5: I think I think that fool was just a.
Speaker 2: Little weird and didn't know how to talk to people and family problems. You never know what happens to be hilarious.
Speaker 4: They made a mual, they made him.
Speaker 2: They made a mural of him at my high school, like when that food died, they made a big ass.
Speaker 4: Mural of that.
Speaker 5: While you're high school.
Speaker 4: I don't know Fairfax, I don't know there's he went to. He went to fair Fax.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying, I didn't know you went to Fairfax. Makes sense to put him over?
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 6: Put that out on this because it's a fucking Hollywood school, Bro, Hollywood artists, what the fuck you getting defensive?
Speaker 2: Respectful?
Speaker 5: Banging for high? I went to HP High Honeyton Park High School. Fucking err.
Speaker 6: The Jerry G's got a big ass mural that for the only things that that HP is known for is grease dog.
Speaker 5: We have like no championships in the recent movie.
Speaker 6: Was shot there partially? Yeah, like the dancing scene. They used our auditorium or the gym. Yeah, so old a school.
Speaker 1: They shot it there.
Speaker 2: They shout it up.
Speaker 1: They shot it a couple of schools.
Speaker 6: I forgot forget which other, like some in the valley and then some over here by like Torrents and ship.
Speaker 2: They said, they said, the Grease cast, everyone was just fucking everybody back in the day.
Speaker 5: I can't I could imagine John Travolta and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor Volta was fine. That was Danny's you go.
Speaker 4: I'll probably watched that ship today. Grease the Banker. How long have we been going on on dress?
Speaker 2: Grease is the Banker? Though? An hour thirty?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 2: Nice ship were out here? All right, guys, We love y'all.
Speaker 5: Angel Hell yeah, follow me Angel, Hernanda's comedy.
Speaker 2: Comedy.
Speaker 5: We love you, guys, guys, Love you guys. Thank you,