Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Like us on Facebook, Tell your friends and share us with everyone. This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Dark Becomes Life with Me Heidi Hollis, iHeartRadio, Hey, Coast to Coast, I am Sarah Normal Podcast Network. Welcome to my show. Remember each week this is the place you go see when you want to learn the latest about what's happening in upology, for googleology, parapsychology, you name it, it is here. So from Bigfoot to Ailien, Shadow People to hat Man, tune in and also go to my main website, which is Shadowfolks dot com or Heidiholis dot com and tell me your stories, because your stories are what hit the waves, what really pushes that thumbnail in, Because how else are we going to learn about what's going on out there if we're not sharing, if we're not talking. And in fact, today the program we're going to be having is all about sharing. I met somebody named Shane man Corella and Wow, just really got his stuff together, learning and growing and you know, just somebody who experienced something and got involved. You know, a lot of times people feel like not enough people are really getting into this. You know, they look online and they find an answer and they're like, oh, well, I'm glad I got that answer. You know, we used to have these things called meetings where we'd physically have to drive and go and sit in a room if we want to learn about what was going on with the UFOs, what was going on with the paranormal. But yeah, you can't sit there and google and find some stuff. So we're gonna dive into the conversation with Shane and see see what it is that he found out and why he got involved the way that he did, got off of his seat and took a step. That's incredible, and he's pretty darn cool. So I think you're gonna really enjoy his conversation. And then some of the things that he's experienced as well, so that pushed him over the edge. Now. Also, I want to tell you, guys, don't forget to go to the outlanderscomic dot com. Follow me at the Outlanders Comic and also at one Heidi Hollis. You can find that on Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, I mean, you name it, Instagram. You will find me there and a lot of people are always surprised, you know, my goodness, she answered her her messages there. I do my best, I really do, and I do my best to answer all the emails as they come in and put them here on the program, because again, it's all about growing, learning, sharing, caring, right, So yeah, do that, do that. And also I have another website theother F word dot com. It's not a bad word. It's faith. Faith, that is it, because finding a lot of people are so bashful to say that they have any kind of belief in anything. But I think we all kind of yearn for something, don't we. I think we all kind of go, gosh, there's gotta be something more to this this bag of water I am, and gosh, why do we have that pull? You know? What's this thing?
Speaker 4: What? You know?
Speaker 3: So I wanted to help people kind of get to closer understanding that, yeah, we have souls and yeah there are some negative things out there trying to take advantage of us, and you know, we got to push back. We got to get our faith back, not just in a in God, but in ourselves because there's something to be said about the human potential. I always say that, and uh yeah, so check it out, tell me your thoughts and we'll circle back. Right, we'll circle back. So you know what, you guys, I wanted to discuss the UAP Senate hearing that just occurred recently, and boy, oh boy, you know I heard conversations people were like, oh my gosh, you know, let's have faith in them because they're they're saying something. You know, they're the government and it's taking a step forward and they're actually putting this conversation out there. I have to tell you, I'm excited that they're having the conversation as well that they're addressing it in a public way that they're saying they've dedicated money and effort and a team to these things. But you know, I'm just like, if you're going to do this, please please let's be fully forward and honest about what's coming. I mean, I know the whole definition UAP, why is that definition instead of UFO. Well, UAP used to be aero phenomena. Now it's a nomalist phenomena. And they're saying it's not necessarily you know, it's not something we've made that the government has made. It's not something alien either. It's that in between. It's that private company that somehow made some kind of technology out there is flying it around and we're trying to identify who that is. But during the Senate hearing, doctor Kirkpatrick said, you know, we're there's some details. There's oh gosh, you had a certain word for it. There's a hint to some of these things having a signature that's had a signature of being one of our adversaries, you know, another a foreign government that might not play nice. And it's like, okay, i'll give you that. But the images they showed looked very much like the circular kind of orb like metallic elements that a lot of people say there was a probe going by. And you know, I've known people who have witnessed these things and they they thought there's a couple of them. Actually they thought somebody threw a ball through their backyard and it just zipped by in a perfect line, and it wasn't natural, wasn't normal. Its about the size of a basketball. These things have also been seen around crop circles and all sorts of situations. But the thing that man, I just I have to take a deep breath on this because I was really I was disappointed in some things. I was disappointed because one statement that doctor Sean Kirkpatrick said was, oh boy, Arrow has found no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity off world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics. So a lot of people are like, well, we don't have to worry anymore because our government's gonna take on all these tasks and we'll just sit back and wait for them to disseminate. While I'm like, I think we even have to step harder forward on these things because I don't think we can trust the process. I really don't, because this is just not it's not true. It's not true, and nothing. There's nothing that's showing alien right, nothing. Okay, so we'll just drop the whole UFO title and all the people that have dedicated to their lives. We're standing on the shoulders of legends who have put everything on the line to do what they do. And I just I can't I can't rest knowing that that's it. This is what we have to depend on. This is it. I've known people who are threatened by obvious government people or men in black which don't seem very human beings, to not speak about their UFO encounters, and then to have these things called military abductions. Right, I've had them to be interrogated and questioned about alien beings. Okay, one thing I want to be clear to For some reason, there's a couple of people say, oh, oh, you're a part of those one of those those programs that parents that were in the military and they volunteered their children to participate in different studies and whatnot. No, no, no, no, I wasn't part of that. Even I've heard I've heard about crispers, you know, also being created in that form, you know, some some form of manipulation on the DNA genetic level to perform or be something different than others. No, I don't have any memories or anything like that either, But I know there's a lot of people. I've heard there's thousands of people who recall being dropped off at testing sites and whatnot, and apparently some of this is searchable online. Little did I know. But yeah, so I'm not one of those people. I had my first military abductions or better yet, they're called my labs am I la bs Okay, you could google it military abductions. I believe there's a couple of books on there that out there as well. Mine started in college. You know, I had a few of them, and they were not I wasn't tortured, but there it was a form of torture, I guess you could say, because I saw what they did with some beings at one of them, and I'm like, what was what was that? You know, it's upsetting to this day to know what they've done to some beings, and I mean beings that are not grays, reptilians, you know, your your typical alien beings. I'm talking about a whole slew of different alien beings. That have a whole different agenda than experimenting on people. Okay, so maybe a more positive group of beings, you know. So it's just if our government is capable of doing these things to people, and they are and they have and it's on going. If they're doing this and we're trusting them to come forward about a move being object in the sky, I just no, I don't. I don't think that we can fully rely upon that, we can fully trust that whole conversation, because if they're not going to come clean about all of it, don't pretend to be so generous, you know. I'm just gonna be keep it real, just keeping it real and being honest because I've been victimized. I've been victimized. There's many out there who say the same thing. Yeah, so come forward all the way please, so I can see in the light and me shine that in your eyes and tell me your name rank, Yeah, I address phone number. Let's let's hear it all. So yeah, I wasn't. Yeah, everybody's always hopeful with these different hearings. And again, I am glad we're having these conversations, but I'm not going to put all my money on them being fully honest and forthcoming. That's just Oh, they've done too much. They've done too much damage. Guys. I'm I'm gonna keep saying some prayers. How about that. I'll say some prayers and we'll all put our good vibes forward that they eventually will do the right thing, right, Okay, So we'll do that. So anyways, once again, I mentioned we're gonna have a fabulous guest coming here after the break, And don't forget go to Heidihollis dot com or those who can't spell my name shadow folks dot com. F ol Ks and tell me your stories. The more details the better. Send over your photos, send your video, your drawings of whatever it is the experience, I mean, new death experiences, Jesus encounters, angel encounters. We cover it all here. No, I am not a guruin and know it all. No, No, this is all about looking for patterns, sharing and knowing some of the patterns and some of the things that I've personally experienced and trying to shed some light.
Speaker 1: On these things.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So you guys, I hope you stick around after the break because it's gonna hit really interesting. You're going to really enjoy this conversation. You are listening to Dark Becomes Life with Me, Heidi Hollis on iHeartRadio and Coast to co Dam Paranormal Podcast Network. Crowns be right back, Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast DAM Paranormal Podcast Network. As promised, I have a great, great guest coming to join me today, Shane man Carella. And he likes to say he's just a guy who had a crazy paranormal experience and he thought to seek some answers. And he's using Twitter spaces, which I got to join him the other day, which was a black asked and he's also spreading awareness and he considers himself to be a UFO personality, so he likes to joke a lot while covering serious topics, which is something that I enjoyed doing myself. So I'd like to welcome Shane man Corella. How are you doing today, They're Shane.
Speaker 4: I'm doing pretty good. Heidi, how are you?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. You know what, I just got to know you from the Twitter spaces and I have to say you've got quite the personality and I love your gumption for all this. You know, it's like it's like you're tapped in one hundred percent and it's like no, no, no fluffy talk. You're just straight to it. So what got you involved in looking into these things?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So, you know, I'm just a regular dude that had an experience happened to him, Heidi, and I wanted to find answers to those questions. And I kept watching YouTube videos and YouTube videos and more YouTube videos, and I went to the library and read every book I could, and I wasn't getting any answers. I was just getting telling me what they think is happening. And so I figured I'll go on, you know, maybe there's somewhere I could talk or do something like that. And I made a Twitter account, found out about spaces, and I figured and started joining like a UFO Twitter spaces. So wow, how much I like.
Speaker 3: That, you know, because sometimes people just do what you did, you know, sit back and look and read on stuff and not get involved. But you took it upon yourself to take it an extra step. And I have to commend you for that because that's one thing that a lot of people will say. You know, people are lazy these days. They don't go out to the meetings and whatnot. And you know, for people that are listening, Shane is in the middle of a monster thunderstorm and I think it's a great that's correct. I think it's awesome. I'm like, no, let's roll with this. This is awesome.
Speaker 4: That's going down. It is like it is like apocalypse now outside my house.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. But yeah, I mean honestly, and I've had a lot of people who like reach out and they'll say, tell me everything you know about UFOs. I'm like, how about googling, how about reading a book? How about you know? They want me to literally, they'll wait, yeah, try to explain it to me. It's like, you know, if you're really passionate, if you really want to find answers, you get off your duff and you do something about it. And you you definitely did so I applaud you for that. So tell me, tell me what was the experience that you had that got you going.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I've been reading paranormal books and things like that for a long time. I've never had anything happen to me. Though I've lived in I've lived in the same house for twenty nine years. And I mean i'd left, of course, but my mother had gotten sick and I came back to my childhood home and her last year of living. I stayed there with her the whole time and took care of her, you know, like a good son would do. And unfortunately she passed away. Yeah, and that's terrible, my mom. Oh yeah, it was. You know, it hit me really hard in ways that that it's hard to talk about sometimes, but you know, it has a big it's a it's a big deal. It's a big part of my story. So the day of her funeral, after I place my mother in the ground, I'm driving home and my best friend, who doesn't like funerals and stuff and really love my mom, he couldn't be agreer to do it. So he stay at the house and get the house ready for you know, the afterparty and everything. He's walking down the road and I pull over. I'm like, hey, what are you doing, man, what's going on? Why aren't you at the house And he's like, there are red streaks of light flying through your home. I'm like, like, it's on fire or you know, what are you talking about. He's like, no, red balls of light are luminescing around your house. I'm like, okay, that's weird. Wow, I'll take you home. Yeah, I was like, i'll take you home. So I'll take him home and I come back and then I have probably sixty ish people in my house that day, just all high energy. Everyone's mixed up energy. And the reason why I mentioned this is nothing happened then, right, So everybody leaves and I'm sitting in the back room of my house on my laptop playing up. I remember what I was playing. I was on discord playing some of my friends and I heard this just jingling noise, just and I turn around and like three feet from me is this big old curio cabinet and it has four glass wind on it, this real and antique, and it had this brass key that went in the lock. And but it wasn't the right brass key because I had broke to the original one and I switched it out from the other carreo cab in the back of the house. And my mom wouldn't notice. It doesn't matter how old you are. You don't want to get you know, you don't let your mom found out you broke her antiques. No, right, and so I I'm sitting there watching this key just with no explanation jiggle in this lock, and I'm like, is there an earthquake? Nothing else is moving, and so it since stops jiggling and starts turning. And remember this wasn't the correct key for that lock at all, but it turns and unlocks the door. But you and you could, you could unlock it with that key, but you had to really finangle with it. So the door opens catches on these brass catches, and I'm sitting here like I'm on discord with my friends. I'm like, you know, like, hey, guys, this is I'm watching it. Something paranormal happen right now, Like I straight up, this is what I said. And they're like, no way, dude. I'm like yep. And I'm just staring at it and looking at my dog, looking at this lock. And the door just swings open. And there were four glass shelves and on the third to the top shelf, I had Dragon ball Z the action figures and I'm a super nerd. I love anime, and you know, I had the whole line up. There's these big lead figurines and I had this toy Yarcy helicopter my dad had given. My dad passed away when I was thirteen, so I'd had this helicopter for a long time. Never flew, the wires were cut on it and everything, but it was something my dad gave me, so I kept in this cabinet. I watched this helicopter lift up and levitate out of this curio cabinet and then it just levitates across this room.
Speaker 3: So I got good pumps. Wow.
Speaker 4: And when I say slowly, I mean slowly, just like it's so I don't say it. That's why I say. It didn't fly like the blades. The blades weren't spinning nothing, and it just ever so gently just sails across this room. And then it just sat down, also ever so gently, just on the ground up and I'm like, wow, that's crazy. And then all of a sudden, I just see, you know, like I'm just making the noise because it just happened right in front of me, and these six red balls of red light manifested into me in like a carousel. And then I'm just at this point, I'm like whoa, you know, like I don't know what to do, not moving, and then they just spin in a circle and they disappear. And the lights when they spun in a circle, they did they didn't form into one light. They all stayed individual. And then that was it. And after that werewolves are real, vampires are real. It's all real. Man. After seeing that, I can't write any of it off right.
Speaker 3: So when you talk about the balls of light, they were in front of you or going around you.
Speaker 4: No, they were directly. They were like between me and that cabinet, so like a foot and a half away.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean that's like a whole combination of things like I've never even quite heard of in one story that the red balls. I mean, that's not common. I mean, where have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 4: I the only case I've ever heard of, and I've looked at this extensively, and I've spoken with the person in the case. It was Jackie Hernandez from the San Pedro Haunting, and she has some of the best pictures of balls of light or plasma balls that I've ever seen. And I met her in a you just me watching every video on YouTube. I met her in a chat and she had just commented and I said, are you the Jackie Hernandez and she said, yes, that's me. And I met her up on a call like we're doing right now and talk to her about it, and she described the same gelatinous balls of light and they were just like these jelly balls of plasmic light. I don't really know how else to describe it. It was this deep crimson red, but not like an angry red if I guess. I didn't feel fear. I just felt like, why is there floating balls of plasmic light in front of my face?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying to imagine it. Did they keep like a perfectly spherical form, like solid or did it kind of warp?
Speaker 4: They were? They were like the jelly oh like like they were They looked like jelly, like slime monster things but were But they were obviously light, So I just assume they're plasma just because it was light.
Speaker 3: And how many of we're there? Do you think?
Speaker 4: Six? Six?
Speaker 3: What do you think? That is really odd? I'm like searching my mind. I don't know of any story like that. I really don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I always tell people that on a scale of one to ten, I put it at like a seven point five on the paranormal scale, like an eight would be a full apparition, which I would have jumped out the window and like a ten would be you walked into a full on ghost ballroom dance. And you know it was crazy, Holly. But I'm really thankful for it because I know, no matter what anyone tells me. You know, I talked to Mike West all the time. I've told him my story, and you know, it doesn't matter if you tell me that you know that this stuff isn't real. Something's happening, something supernatural is occurring to regular people like me.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh. And you know I got to tell you too, because he said, Holly, we were just talking about one of your friends, Holly, and I get called that all the time, so.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did again Heidi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean it happens to her too.
Speaker 3: Oh really they bled my firstes.
Speaker 4: She got called Heidi this morning.
Speaker 3: Really, I love it. It's funny. It's like some people get, you know, offended. I'm like, oh, that's hilarious. Whatever I get into emails, even people are right it.
Speaker 4: I get called Sean all the time in real life, so.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, there you go. But you know what I'm like, wondering, Uh, what's your like heart and soul?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: I love that thunder what's your heart and soul? Telling you what that was all about? I mean, you had to search your your mind on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'm gonna be honest with you. As soon as it happened, I stood up and I said, Mama, go be with Daddy. I got this. It'll be okay and beautiful. Yeah. Cool. And then but but then after when I woke up, you know, and I really tried to, like I try to do a systems check when I wake up in the morning, and I've been doing that for a long time. And and I thought, I need to think about that because what I saw was not something that should ever been seen by you know, I'm not You're not told any of this is real. You're told it's all just fake. And I told myself a long time ago, if I ever saw anything paranormal, I wouldn't run from it, and if I ever did, it's all real. And so I sat there and I thought to myself, I said, why would my mom come back and do that? You know, like more or less, like maybe something was feeding off the energy of all the people in my house, the sad people, the happy people, the really really angry people that the people who were just like kind of numb. And I figure, if if any house had no house in that and within fifty miles, it probably had as much emotion going on in my house. So I imagine if you were some type of transient being or something that fed off of emotion. And I don't know why, I think this was just how I placed it together, my house would have lit up like fourth of July, like if you looked at an aerial view, you would have just my house would have been glowing, right. Yeah, So I spent that morning, you know, cursing God in the church, you know, just asking why did you take my mom from me? Why? Like screaming. But they had to pulled me out of there, and so it was a I mean, honestly, it was a heavy emotional day. I mean it was absolutely bonkers. So I've never felt emotion like that again or since.
Speaker 3: So, Wow, you needed that, You needed that? Fine like that? You know what, We're gonna get to our next break. You guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Tidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Stick around, We'll be right back. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Perranormal Podcast Network. So I have Shane here who is sharing one of the most incredible paranormal almost sounding u AFO connected type of experience. But you absolutely recognized it was your mom perhaps meeting with your father. Is that what you were saying.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Holly, uh to be to be real with you. So there's some like misconceptions with it. I thought at the time that it was my mother, but I think afterwards it was some type of like force that was feeding off of the of the emotion, like like shadow people like something was there, and I think that it it did something because like the house, This is the part that gets weird is the house. Like people wouldn't come and I would tell I told a lot of people about this, like you know when you have something you're screaming everybody like I saw this, I saw this. They don't believe you, and I like people wouldn't come inside the house anymore. They would like bring me something to eat and they would not walk through that. They would walk in the garage, but they would not come in the door at all. And my aunt was really spiritual, and she was like, it's just randomly and she didn't even know about the story. She's like, I'm not coming in there. Something's really weird about your house. And there was this weird like like my really long hallway, and it would give me like weird sketchy feelings and stuff. But I never saw anything else in the house the rest of the time I was there. Was in there for about seven more months, but there was this weird feeling of just it wasn't the same anymore. If that makes sense, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It does. You know, of course, when I hear red lights, I think of the red eyes of shadow people, and you know, I've not heard of six gelatinous balls of light that are red like that spinning around. But what made you say to your mom, you know, go be with daddy. I mean, what was that trigger? What do you think that was about?
Speaker 4: That? That's the weird part, because it just came right out. I think it was just grief. And you know, I've talked to a lot of people about this phenomenon that's occurring, and unfortunately through my research since then, I've tried, I tried and try every day to get less and less ignorant, and I try to hear what other people have had happened to them and as you in you, Holly, or how do you get more than probably anybody when it comes to shadow people phenomenon, and you hear from people all the time and it's terrifying, right a lot of the time. And I've talked to I've talked to a lot like Stephen Mira, Carl the Crusher, Chris Bartel, Brain and Fugel. I've talked to a lot of the guys that are dealing with like transient phenomenon, and it's it doesn't seem to be that it's going to do anything for your benefit. It might trick you, in my opinion, that's for your benefit. But so far, I haven't seen any love and light. That's uh. You know a lot of people preach this love and light stuff, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing something that was feeding off of me because I you know, this was weird. Yeah, I think it was a reflex thing. It might eve even like it might have even tricked me into thinking it was my mom. Like I literally, I've seen nothing that would convince me like I want to think that when my mother left, When my sweet mother left this earth, when I held her hand listening to Johnny Cash in that hospital that night, when she left, I want to I want to think to myself that she deserved to just go on and be free from this planet. She doesn't need to worry about me. I'm a grown man, I'm her son. She raised me. Why would she need to come back and show me anything? Like I would hope that if there's a god or a force, that it took her and let her be free and to go on her next mission, whatever that is. That's what I want for my mother to go and experience what you can only experience after you leave this plane. She doesn't need to come back and worry about me. So that's my take on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I got. I got something to share with you then too. Because my mother passed when I was seven, and we didn't have any issues coming on. I appreciate it. We didn't have any issues going on or anything like that. As soon as she passed, our house became haunted. But you know, I'm seven years old. My sister's five. You know, she's got young kids in the house. What why would she come and haunt us? You know what mother would want to do such a thing, and you know, people are like, well, And we also had where my grandmother started to come to the house, stopped at the threshold and said, I am not coming in this house. Something's weird. So I mean, I'm getting goosebumps while you're talking because it's like a flashback. And that's when I didn't know it then, but shadow people were absolutely the ones infiltrating and it took me such a long time to know, you know, because I didn't come up with shadow people as a seven year old.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was when I was in college and my stepbrother got attacked by something black with glowing red eyes, and I'm like, there's the sign.
Speaker 4: You know, And there it is, yep.
Speaker 3: And I tell people, I'm like, look, when mom's protective love left, something dark came to feed and take advantage. And that's what you put that together. I mean, it's brilliant because absolutely that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that when you have an experience, you know, it's really bad for kids because they don't have the cognitive ability that the problem solving abilities. You're not old enough yet. If they do, they're very ahead, right, And I think it's important to when you see anything crazy or weird and paranormal, right, you know, be a little bit of Mick West, be a little bit of these guys, sit back for a second and kind of think about what happened and seek the answers, look at both sides of the coin. It's you know, I think very rarely it's going to be the first thing that comes into your mind. That's just a rush decision. And so there's nothing wrong with doing research and trying to figure out yourself. I'll probably never know what happened. But through my talks with with like Carl the Krusher for instance, Like he talks about the Native American aspect a lot, know when his YouTube channel is fantastic, and his videos got me through a lot of hard times. And so I've been studying that a lot lately. And when you talk when you hear the Natives talk about this kind of stuff, it's either it's really not even really that good either, you know, it's either you know, it's some type of transient like like force that it's like a vampire, like like an emotional vampire. And I don't know how it manifests itself for what it's doing, but I think a lot of the answers lied with the Native people. So that's my next thing that I'm going to be researching as hard as I can is U is the Native people, the natives of North America, and you know, show them respect. I wasn't raised with any of that knowledge at all. I never got to go to a reservation, never got to do anything. So I figured, there's all these people that have lived here for a thousands of years. I live here. It happened to me here. Maybe ask them about it, right, So that's that's my next mission.
Speaker 3: No, I like it. You know you're you go about this methodically and sensibly too. You know, like a lot of people, of course, when they lose somebody, they they go through the knee jerk reaction of emotion. But you did that, but then you took a step back as I called on, hold on, there's other pieces going on here, and you know you expect us yourself. So clearly I find that rather unique, uh with you, And I'm glad, glad to hear that you're you're joining in the the research element because you know, this is how we find answers that nobody has all of them all we can do it. It's together, Yeah, and just work together and respect each other and that's uh, that's half the battle right there. And always keeping your ears the public. And that's another cool aspect that I like about your your your Twitter, your Twitter Extraterrestrial Explorers on clave. I mean, that's that's awesome. I mean, so you have these these conversations and tell us a little bit about how that goes for you and anybody that'd be interested in go and check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So if you don't know about Twitter spaces, you should, especially if you love youupology, if you want to come talk to Heidi season there sometimes. Uh you know, uh, they're they're great, They're so great. You I've met so many wonderful people. And when it comes to UFOs, it comes to UFO Twitter, you have different greens of people, right but the people that come into the spaces and especially the ones that talk and listen, they they are there because they're either super super curious or there or they've had something happen to them and I cannot tell you how many times I've been hosting a room and we've had I've had literally special guests in there and like alien Girl won one one from YouTube or you know, we try to boost up everybody, you know, get carry everybody to the top together and uh, and then someone will just come.
Speaker 5: In and be like hey, hey guys, and we're like, hey, how you doing? Like I'm not doing verty good. I'm my kids are terrified. I'm terrified. We don't know what's going on. Is there any way can you tell me what's happening? And it hurts my heart? Heidi, I say no, I can't. I wish, I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish so bad, every every part of me, which is so bad, Like I get emotional about it because you know, there's people out here just getting terrified. They don't know what's happening to them. They're just trying to live their lives, and they come in these rooms and but what you can do is do solid, good research and point them in that direction so they don't end up, you know, in like the David Wilcoxes and things like that. Right, So actual research and actual science and and actual like teachings and you know, whatever it is, that's it's at least helpful, you know, you know what I mean, Like, I can't tell them what's happening. I can't tell them why plates are lifting levitating across their room, or I can't tell them while they're having this horrible dreams or something's attacking them. But what I can do is try to give them the sources that I've vetted myself and if they trust me and maybe it'll help. Right, That's that's like the best we can offer. And if anyone says they can offer more than that, I think they're lying.
Speaker 3: You know what. I don't know what you're talking about. You get those emails in the middle of the night, as I do for myself, and I'm sitting there, you know, tears come down. I'm like, you know, especially when it comes to the kids that are experiencing things and oh yeah, and it's like, man, you know, you just you wish you could fully reach out and go sit down there and have a cup of coffee or something with them and say, look, I get it, you know, let's let's try to put our heads together over.
Speaker 4: You wish you could just bust into their house with a proton pack from Ghostbusters and start firing it off. But you can't, you know, like that's I have a Ghostbuster's tattoo in my right arm. I've had it long before any of this happened to me. I love that I addressed with the Ghostbuster a kid. But if there was a way that I could put on put on pro Compact, kick the door, and I would. But unfortunately we're not there yet. Hopefully one day, yeah, one day.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I believe in the power of prayer and you can send that anywhere.
Speaker 4: So that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: So you've had an interest in these topics for a long time beyond or was it just for entertainment?
Speaker 4: It was just it was simply for entertainment. I you know, I used to watch Ancient Aliens with a friend of mine and I would just laugh and laugh and laugh. Ancient Aliens is funny even to me now, especially now that I know a lot more. But there's still a lot of real stuff on there, you know, ancient archaeology. It fascinates me. I have a big love for the Arc of the Covenant. I think, you know, it's real. I think it still exists, you know, it's just like all things that this is like my side hobby from Theuofology writers with the Arc Covenant. It's a big joke, you know. Me, I have a Walrus profile picture and I change it all the time. Yeah, and my friend Official tyf Tastic, she makes my Walruses for me. And there's always an ark of the Covenant in the background every time. And I try to keep it funny. You try to keep it light. But when people come in or we start talking seriously, you know, I do like I go for or I don't sugarcoat anything, tell you how I think it, what I feel, how I feel about it, and just try to steer people in a direction of their own self research. Really, but I think spaces offer that, you know, you can come in have a conversation. Yes, someone's gonna come up and tell you about the Anonachy or the Nephiline, which if you've been in eupology forever and you've heard all of that one hundred times over, and when it comes to the Antonochy, I say, showed me what tablet their Antonochy you're on. But that's a totally different argument. But but that being said, you can still listen to them and try to grow. There have been many, many times where I have been off and someone has helped me find the right path because you have to be open to that. You believe in you in what your research, and put your foot down. But don't be believed so hard that you can't grow.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of strange ego out there in these odd fields. I mean, you would think that, you know, and we got enough people against us, we'd all shake hands across the board, you know, from paranormal, cryptozoological, you know, upology. But no, no, no, there's a lot of competition for some reason. I'm like, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: It's like, let's see, yeah, you know, you got these guys go into these conventions making you know, all this money and stuff, and they're just they're rehashing stories from people that are in my spaces. You know what I mean, you know what you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: I do, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: It's it's bull crap. You know, we have people coming in here that have they'll tell you, like, you know, you'll meet people in spaces that you know, people hold up these heroes and upology, and there are a lot of good heroes in there, Richard Dolan, like, Carl's a big one of mine, Carl the Crusher, And they're great people. But when you get to talk to the just regular people, right so, it doesn't make them any different than the people that join my spaces, right so, and especially when they're seeking answers and you're like, okay, well, you know, Stafe came around and learn and listen and talk and you know, and it's great. I love it. I love spaces so much.
Speaker 3: Well, we got to get to our next break. You guys, you are listening to Darkly Comes Late with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome back. You are listening to dark to Come Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast i AM Paranormal Podcast Network. All right, well, we are having a good time here. We're speaking with Shane Mancrella and you know, we just had a recent UAP Senate hearing and I know that you're absolutely got your thumb on it, and I want to hear what your thoughts are and what they're discussing out there in the.
Speaker 4: Spaces yeah, so I'm getting a bit of So as far as the spaces go, I'm getting a lot of people that are upset. A lot of some people are like apathetic about it. It's just a mixed bag and everyone's like, yo. You know, they showed that that org video, the bet sphere video or the Moses sphere, whatever we want to call it, and it was cool. You know, I didn't expect anything from it. I mean, they've been doing this for what eighty years? They Georgia Damski went before the Senate and you know, you got a dude out here, like if you follow the dam damp skiin narrative, he was literally talking to Venusians every day and nothing happened then, So I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen now. Honestly, I like the data that they came out with where it showed where where the UAPs were in the world. But then I questioned why the Panama Canal wasn't on there, and I look at it, Hi, I'm like, well, that's weird, you know, because all of South America is supposedly just if you listen to Mulsan, they're just filled with euphos, right, although Misson's a whole different bag. But uh, it's that was kind of odd. And I think if you know Kirkpatrick, you know, we don't know a lot about him. I don't specifically because the political side of it, I've just kind of given up on. I love I like Stephen Bassett because he gets mad about it. And there's you know, there's a guy named Brian Johnson that does spaces and and he'll go on and on politically, So if I need that fix, I'll go listen to him and get caught up. But for me personally, someone who has had an experience and talks to people who've had experiences all day, I don't think like the government, especially with the way the world. The world is going now, so we could possibly go be going to war with other countries, you know, China, God forbid, God forbid. But why would you wheel out like this extravagant technology when there's still all this war going on. You're never going to pull that out because then your your enemies are going to do that, and there's no reason to do that, you know. And as far as the United States is concerned, you know, we had the SR seventy one Blackbird in nineteen sixty three. In the sixties, it flew twenty two hundred miles an hour. And then you know, the stuff that we see now, I'm convinced is there's way more advanced craft that we've made just from mankind. They're not going to show you that either. So they're definitely not going to show you the aliens, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right right. You know, my father was in the Air Force and he said, let me tell you anything that you see the government or military has released that it's at least twenty years old, at the minimum twenty years old. He's like, they've got so much stuff you just wouldn't believe it. But you know, at the hearing, doctor Sean Kirkpatrick said, you know, has found no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity off world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics. And I beg to differ. And you know, a lot of people are putting a lot of stake and trust into our government gonna do the right thing when it comes to this, And I'm like, right there, that statement right there tells you they are not going to come clean. I mean, how'd you feel about that when he said.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, so Kirkpatrick especially isn't going to tell you anything. I mean, they're just not. They're just not. And you know one day they're gonna get it for line under oath so much. But a Liza lie whether you put your hand on a book or not. You know, if you don't care about that book, you're just gonna lie thro your teeth anyway. If you know, if your bosses are telling you, if you say one single thing, it's over for you body, no pension, no nothing, You're not going to say anything. You're gonna keep your mouth shut and say we've had no signs of this. We need more money. We always need more money. We need more money, We need more money. You know, Bigelow needed more money for skim Walker Ranch and Chris Bartel wandered out there by himself half the time trying to you know, take on the you know, twenty two million dollars and they went straight to scientist's pockets. It didn't go any too any research out there. And that's why Figel has inherited such a nasty problem with that Ranch is you know, he got no information from Bigelow at all, whatsoever. All they got was Bartel and that's the whole thing about this government aspect. Man, Like how put off Kit Green and these guys. You know they did the remote viewing, started remote viewing and all that. That's great, they also did some really shady stuff behind the scenes, and the government doesn't in my opinion, we're just the people that are here. They think they're the ones doing everything they are because we let them. I don't know what we're gonna do, Heidi, I really don't, But what I think at least should happen is people if you have something happened to you, because it's hard if you don't. It's hard if you don't have any skin in the game. It really is. And God God bless the people that haven't had any experience but still try to believe people when they say they do, because we need more of that. Not to believe everybody blindly, but at least to be open. And you're gonna have to do your own research. And you know, if you can say I get a vacation, maybe go out for a weekend somewhere, you know, call Carl the Crusher and go out on a trip with him and see the native land and see see the Petrick lifts, and and learn, or go to a reservation and just learn from the elders and learn about their aspect of the land. Right, So the government isn't gonna tell you anything, especially on the brink of war. There's no way there's already a war going on. So they're not gonna they're not gonna sell it, they're not gonna say anything. I just Kirkpatrick, Kirkpatrick, especially because he's he's so mixed into everything. He's mixed into skinwalk, a ranch, he's mixed into everything. I just don't think he's gonna say anything, you know. And he's got all these whistleblowers, uh there, So you know, my friend Thomas Thompson. Uh, Thomas Thompson said, uh, you know, the whistleblowers are coming in, you know what, I hope, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, I've heard the other end of that. It's like, yeah, whistle blowers come step forward all of a sudden, they're going to lose all their credentials, of their credibility, you know, and have a lot of unfortunate luck. So there's a I don't know, it's like hard to trust the whole thing. And I'm all about the people the grassroots people that have been really sticking their necks out there for so long. I trust them more than I trust these former agents that are suddenly finding a voice in this field that they poo pooed for so long. So it's it's hard, it's really hard to trust. I'm glad the conversation's happening, I can't say that I'm not. I'm very glad about that. But you know, if you're going to take a step forward, you know, put the other foot next to it and stand strong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you afology if you have to put your foot down. You have to put your foot down and follow a path. A lot of people don't and they'll they'll go wishy washy with it, and you got to just stick to it. And if you get to the end of that road and that truth isn't what she wanted to be, that's okay. You still found the truth. It may not be aliens, it may not be ultra terrestrials. It may be something totally different that can manifest itself in any way at once. It's outside of our comprehension, whatever it is our current in my opinion, and there may be alien craft, there may not be but we just need to go and find the truth. I don't care. I don't, I don't. I really, I'm getting really tired of the drifting. I'm getting tired of just people steering innocent humans who are looking for spiritual answers on these wrong paths, like for personal gain. It's okay to make money doing something you love, but it's something else to make money doing something against regular humans, so you can gain profit for no reason. Like sometime it has to be enough, right, and that's when we need to come together and start doing actual research and going out here, and we'll have to find it ourselves. You know, everyone's banking on another Phoenix Lights to happen. I probably you know, we had Stevensville in two thousand and eight, but you know that was basically the Phoenix Lights one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty people, right, and then one hundred and twenty or it was one hundred and twenty people saw it or were at the MOOF on event, right, So that's pretty pretty awesome. But you know, it's just ends up on UFO Hunters, the old TV show with those guys. So I don't, I don't know. It's not going to happen that way. We have to just start looking into the sew and I think it's through consciousness, through Native American teachings and things like that. And that's why I'm focusing more on that now instead of so much like hoping I get to see a UFO land in my backyard and give me like a you know, a saltless waffle cracker, like happened in the Citties.
Speaker 3: Shane, you got away with words.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I would sit UFO days in Wisconsin, said Dundee, Wisconsin. And there's probably about fifty sixty of us out there taking photos of a really unique craft I means like diamond shape, and it tumbled through the sky right over our heads, met with one of the typical like spirit lights that are seen over there, and we called the news. We called the news that do you think they responded? Do you think they were nothing? You know, nothing? And it's like, you know, how many times is this going to happen? And it's like the real stuff is not taken seriously, but these little fuzzy tic TACs, you know, Oh that's something. I'm glad they put it out there, but again, they should just raise the garage door and what they've got, because they've got some major stuff already that's been huddled in.
Speaker 4: Your tax dollars are paying for something in a shed somewhere that we don't know about exactly. That's the problem, that's the core problem. I don't care where it's from. It can be from Agartha, it can be from you know, the monolith on Mars. It can be from underneath the Speinkx and be edgucases, you know Atlantean craft. I don't care. I would just want to know why my money's paying for this, even though I mean literally, like they work for us, but they quit working for us obviously a long time ago, and money only exists for us. You know, everyone's complaining about them firing aside one your missile for four hune thousand, or they don't care. They'll fire missiles at mountain sides all day long. It doesn't matter to them, no, So you got to stop thinking of it like like they're just like you. They're not. They're not like you.
Speaker 3: They are not. They've got a lot to lose. They're loving living high in the hog and having the technology and access to it and being the boss over somebody else to say, don't you dare speak butt in your lip? So yeah, it's it's crazy, you know. I want people to have the opportunity to reach out to you, and you know, sit in one of your spaces, so you should your Twitter and where you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. My Twitter handle is at Turtle of Time one two, and then I also have at UFO Intros and that's another show we do where we interview like famous people or famous people like Kurt Jai Mungle or you know those guys, you know the guys we hold up in ufology. And then next week I'm gonna be doing some stuff with Steven Cambian at True Seekers. So I got a lot of stuff planned. And if you you know, follow me. If you see my spaces are random, they'll pop up and you can keep up through my tweets and you can come in and have a chat with me and all my friends anytime. And if you disagree with me, even better come in and tell me why.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it. Shane Mancrola, I want to thank you so much for coming on. You are a unique guy and I'm I'm so glad to know you and know that you're out there. I mean it gives me new hope.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, thank you so much, hottie.
Speaker 3: Didn't I tell you isn't any fun? I mean, just such good energy. Unfortunately we've come to the bottom of another fabulous program. I hope you really enjoyed yourselves, because I know I sure did. And don't forget to Go and check out my main website, which is Heidihollis dot com or Shadowfolks dot com. Go to the Outlanderscomic dot com and you can follow me on social media at one Heidi Hollis. Just put a one in front of my name or the Outlanders Comic. I also have Bigfoot Bits m You can follow that too, because I love doing my paranormal comic strip and it highlights a lot of silly stuff and a lot of true stuff that goes on out there in this crazy world of ours. Man, you know, I gotta I gotta hear more from you guys out there that are experiencing things. Shane took a step forward. If you want to come on this show and share your stories, share your thoughts, your research, whatever you're doing, just tell me about it. Go to my main website. Give me as many details as you can, because I love the details and drawings photos. Write me Heidi Hollis at gmail dot com, Send it to me H E I D I H O L L I S and Wow, Okay, I guess we're gonna trail off. I could talk forever on this stuff. I just love it. You guys, you have been listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll see you next time, Stay safer, inviting goodbye.
Speaker 2: Well, if you liked this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network