Speaker 1: I think we know why Michelle Obama and George Bush hangout.
Speaker 2: And it ain't because.
Speaker 1: You were handing out Girl Scout cookies together.
Speaker 3: If they were running trains, you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Gang over here?
Speaker 3: What is the soundtrack to Michelle Obama George Bush train?
Speaker 1: I will say it's just a d D who can play both?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's they It's always that Nelly song that he did with that country.
Speaker 3: What was the accidental races? No, that's that's cool.
Speaker 1: JA did a race.
Speaker 3: All in my head?
Speaker 1: Yes, that ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, over and over. Tim McGrath, Okay, yeah there is.
Speaker 3: I might think about that. I might play it on my bike lader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no reason. Look, he made a mistake, but there's no reason we shouldn't enjoy the mistake.
Speaker 3: And exactly.
Speaker 5: Doesn't quality bears are racist? Also lay flows the money turned stuff, y'all can't tell me?
Speaker 4: And I'm so.
Speaker 3: A shoes meet me and alm in thirty say when you're talking dirty come Welcome back to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 1: Me, the podcast where he's five deep deep into the flockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: And we finally worked to prove what the happened to that little monkey Kodak black Heart that had on his shoulder for about two weeks. Where didn't it coke ritual sacrifice some type of a Haitian monkeys? Do you have questions and we have answers.
Speaker 1: I'm David boy whoa, I'm like Saint Kerman, and I forgot about that monkey.
Speaker 3: I'll be everybody did. Everybody did except for CPS.
Speaker 1: There are times, and I do think I often find myself sort of rolling my eyes that like Peter ads that like make it so that like you can't you can't do a goddamn thing near an animal without it being like this, this horrible attack on the species. And it's like, relax, y'all, I get it. We probably should chill on a lot of shit. But then you see what Kodak black is doing with a monkey, and you're like, nah, Peter's.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know if matching clothes with the monkey is the worst life for that monkey though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know he didn't just match clothes with that monkey, you no, Bett, He let him rite the let him drive the phantom. I think he was driving phantoms. I think he was smoking weird like fucking wet.
Speaker 3: He was smoking fucking dipped.
Speaker 1: Marijuana, you know what I mean, just fucking bad stuff that.
Speaker 3: You know it's a bad drug. When it's just described as a texture, you're like, Oh, he's got that crunchy. You're like, yep, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't want that to a spider monkey that don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 3: You know, he feed at jolly rinchers for sure, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He was doing crazy ship with that monkey. At the very at the very least, that monkey had more popeyes than any monkey has ever had.
Speaker 3: And that's wrong. You're right, that's not right. You're right. The monkey, the monkey ate better than me some days.
Speaker 1: Our guest today, he's phenomenal. He's a returning guest. We've had him on before. You know, you know im from his own podcast, you know, from all kinds of hilarious shit, interesting shit. I won't limit you to hilarious shit. You do fascinating work out in the world, I would say, Yeah, I guess that's right. He's a fan favorite, a personal favorite.
Speaker 2: Give it up for.
Speaker 4: Miles Gray everything. Thank you so much for having me. I'm fucking here I'm glad to be talking conspiracy ship with you guys today because when your producer reached out and was asking, like you got something, I was like, let me think off the top of my head. First, I was like, does does that time when everyone thought Lil Flip had AIDS County?
Speaker 3: We just jumping here, Yes, it does very much.
Speaker 2: I was like, is that too black to be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Remember when everybody like little Flip got AIDS?
Speaker 1: But we we did an episode about little bow Wow being molested by his driver?
Speaker 2: Nothing is that right?
Speaker 1: Nothing is two black or off limits for this sick Sick podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I'm glad we landed on something that definitely really intersected with my my life, my upbringing in an intense way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad you're here. And I think I speak for both of us. We were both we both screamed with joy at the at the as soon as it was sent over, we were like, yes, this is fuck, this is tight.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, universal, I feel like, yeah, this is everybody maybe has heard about what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Bory, I don't want to jump the gun here, but had you heard about this before it had.
Speaker 3: Before this, I had heard about it retroactively. So at the time I did not hear about it because I was not sexually awoken at the time. I was still trying to see a titty. Okay, yeah, so I wasn't. I wasn't. This was this was advanced for me.
Speaker 1: This would have been This would have been a bit of a au tournament you had no business competing in.
Speaker 3: And also, if I'm gonna be honest, I was trying to impress you, guys. I was trying to feel a titty. I don't know why I did that. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I was not even looking at it was beyond your.
Speaker 3: I was There was no situation that would have shown me.
Speaker 1: No, well, we shouldn't dilly or dally any any further miles your conspiracy. You said, my mama told.
Speaker 3: Me brainbow parties are real. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Come on, okay, yeah, first first, and I'll leave it on your shoulders to explain to our sweet listeners or good Christians. Yes, yes, yes, I want to remind you this is a Christian podcast.
Speaker 2: Absolutely for my absolutely won you do it.
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: It is that christ drop real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remind our sweet Christian listeners what a rainbow party is.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, So children of God gather around because I would love to bless you with the knowledge of the rainbow party.
Speaker 2: So I'll first talk about the way I heard it.
Speaker 4: I was probably in ninth or tenth grade, and somebody goes, hey, man, you hear about these rainbow parties, Like some dude, yeah, yeah, it's like my friend who's also a vergent, Yeah, but rainbow.
Speaker 3: Rubbing his hands together.
Speaker 4: And You're like like that man, yeah, like why you're doing the bird man, like rubbing your books like that. You heard about these rainbow parties. So I was like, no, what the fuck are you talking about? And he's like, so, you know over at Grant High School, you know, my cousin goes there, they say they do this thing where all the ladies they put a different shade of lipstick on, and then all the dudes are at this party and each person has they take turns. Someone gives them a blow job and puts the lipstick on their dick, and then at the end, all the different shades of lipstick that are being warned by the people at the party give you like a rainbow colored dick. And then then that's what that's what a rainbow party is. And I was like, say, less I believe it, Like, why is it happening here? Like I need to believe that this is really?
Speaker 3: Yes, you had me at all the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like in one place and they don't care if I have if my braces aren't off yet. Oh shit, yo.
Speaker 1: Yo sweet, even the ones with low self esteem.
Speaker 3: It sounds like my kind of vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely played.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all the dudes waiting to get their braces off for that first Oh yeah, it's just like this summer is it's.
Speaker 2: Over for y'all math tutors these braces off.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was like the theory was basically an oral sex party where all the ladies wear different shades of lipstick and whoever has the most shades collected on their penis I guess winds or whatever. And there was never really like an outcome or to be like and it's like a chromatic mess on your shaft And that was like enough to for everybody be like yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we leave little alcohol wipes out the doors so you can get the makeup off exactly, a very efficient party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I admittedly had never heard this until yesterday. Oh really, I don't think that I was at all aware of Rainbow parties, if I'm being completely honest, until the Scots sent over.
Speaker 4: It's wild because I'm pretty sure like I sort of was looking by doing my own research too on it. And it's wild because I'm pretty sure the time, the point at which I heard about it predates even like the official introduction of this into like the written the.
Speaker 2: Written word of God early on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just like one of those It was just like one of those things like you know, Marilyn Manson had a rib.
Speaker 2: Removed such his own dick, or you know what I mean, or.
Speaker 4: Like little Kim had to get her pump, her stomach pump because she was giving so much head Like it was sort of like in that sort of school of just shit people would say but no one had proof for. But because you're ignorant and young and the virgin, you're like, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think you mean the general topics for this podcast. Yeah, yes, sorry, all of our regular subject matter, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but the stomach pump thing was always like someone they would map on a different person like at the time, because.
Speaker 3: I heard it with local girls a cup one time in high school. They said that this girl, who in fact was along that dick, they said that she had had to get her stomach pump. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when you talk to white people, it's a very different person than Lil Kim. It's I can't remember who their person is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonder who it would be if it was not.
Speaker 4: It's like Madonna or some ship or like, yeah, Nancy Reagan or something.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Justin's right, he said. I think white people think it's Rod Stewart X is the white people version of sucking Dix until he had to get his stomach pump. And I don't even know if Rod Stort was sucking dicks. I think they were just calling him very very gay.
Speaker 3: Right, that hair, that's the Maggie made guy, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know him from a.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah I thought so.
Speaker 4: But but that's why, that's why, that's why that ship is so fucking slander, you know, right, Yeah, like come on, non.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I noted pussy enthusiast Rock Stewart's Stewart.
Speaker 4: You could know you're upending my world, right Yeah?
Speaker 2: But yeah, No.
Speaker 4: I mean it's interesting though, too, because I think whether you are, like you either probably heard it as like a local myth or I think the thing that really mainstreamed it was like once it got on TV and shit and then became like this gigantic like moral panic.
Speaker 2: Especially.
Speaker 4: I think maybe it might have happened because I was going to like Christian and Catholic school when I was younger, and it feels like that's kind of like the world in which those kinds of like moral sexual panic kind of conspiracy theories like really take hold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are we it's just to time it out? Are we sicking? Because for me, in my mind, this is like a turn of the century.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Nine two thousand, two thousand and one time period.
Speaker 4: I graduated high school two thousand and three Oka, and I would say this is around like I don't want to put it all on nine eleven, but I feel like it was around nine.
Speaker 2: To eleven yea.
Speaker 4: And I first started hearing it, like my sophomore or junior rish year.
Speaker 1: Saw the terrorist one, this is misdirection. They were like, well, we'll knock down the towers and they'll get us back for that, but they'll never get us back for what we do to their girls.
Speaker 3: I also, I mean, now that we're just openly discussed, here's my question about it. Always was like, so afterwards, you're at a party where all these girls are sucking dick, then you show everybody your dick to prove that it got sucked by all these that was the reason everybody came to the party.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that that's a question I have immediately, is is the expectation that I show my dick afterwards? Or is the expectation that I just go home with a cool goodie bag of raw.
Speaker 2: Or like a rainbow sticker somebody puts on your sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know. I had to like verify it with the boys to to I.
Speaker 3: Think, Okay, maybe I'm a weirdo sports.
Speaker 4: I think that's what makes it kind of fall apart, because when you really think about it too, like even the idea that it would like leave a rainbow, You're like, I'm sorry, what technique is being used during the fillatio that?
Speaker 2: Like, are you just going like stamping rings round?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking a grateful dead T shirt more than anything a rainbow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, I think this is a little racist, say more my dick is probably only gonna reflect maybe the reds Okay, and you know what I'm saying, it's not gonna look like it's gonna look like mud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't, no mud mark.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should start that one. Yeah, that one out there, like you hop into a mud party.
Speaker 3: Or like the color when you saw the SODA's the graveyard or swamp water. Yeah, it's not gonna look like it's not gonna look like a rainbow.
Speaker 4: No, No, it'll end up being I think at the end of the day, with all of the colors of the spectrum there, it will just it'll ned out to some kind of brownish green.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, it's gonna be it's gonna make your penis look pretty.
Speaker 4: But again that's not the important part, because I think it was just merely the face. I think for young boat like men, boys and kids in high school, it was like the idea that there were so many willing participants in like sexual activity was like like everything else be damned. You're like, I don't know, man, I'm not gonna show anybody my dick. I don't even shower in front of y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say these poor women have to come to the party. No, you either have to suck ten eager dicks. They also have to keep putting on their makeup.
Speaker 2: Right, A lot of labor involved, a lot of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what what do they get from the Rainbow party?
Speaker 2: Hey? You know what?
Speaker 4: And I'm not I'm not trying to think that far ahead, David, because I just want to know that there is such a thing, and it don't make me examine it any further because it starts falling apart.
Speaker 1: I would encourage us not to underestimate the camaraderie you probably build right bye by sucking that many of the same dicks with your with your dearest friends, there's probably a bond yeah, that will never be broken when you share that kind of closeness with the person.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, almost like a sisterhood of the traveling Pants.
Speaker 2: Almost like a d Day landing, but a different kind of.
Speaker 3: D Yeah, it's the same. I've never experienced it, but like the same as like dudes who run trains together. I think I love my cousin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he's a good dude. And you're like, nah, I don't know you.
Speaker 3: Guys are doing that anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, let's don't admit that so open.
Speaker 1: Its like maybe you just did a bad thing and now you're bonding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the reason for you you you both have something you don't want to bring up to Grandma and Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I will say that that when you initiated this conversation about the Rainbow Parties, while it was my first time hearing it, you also sent over a correlating Reddit thread that featured an Oprah episode where Oprah addresses this rumor. And this is a first for our podcast, I would say, because Oprah comes up on this podcast a lot, like a lot a lot of supposed episodes of Oprah where these conspiracies are often born, and this is the first time where the episode actually exists where we have real evidence of this episode. And what I would love to do is maybe watch that clip together and we can pause and talk shit in between. As the whole thing is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this, the whole the segment is wild because it's not just it's like this, I don't know. Panic monger woman comes on to be like, it's let me, let me go through some phrases and tell me if you've heard of these.
Speaker 1: No, she gives us, she gives us a lot to work with here. Yeah, so let's watch it.
Speaker 8: Everybody has another light that your parent.
Speaker 3: Wait what second? Not you know what second before we even get in? Are they also you guys need to know that it says toss salad, and yes that's important.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, Watching this little shit unfold in front of the audience is fucking wild because they had like two thousand and five or some.
Speaker 1: Shit it also, it is truly I used to think that these audiences were completely casted and like, who are these these women that that would want this? But then you see their reactions and they genuinely are hearing about tossing salad for the first.
Speaker 4: Time and the like, come on, you didn't watch Chris Rock before, you didn't stand up before this?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, up on that already so crazy to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so here here we go. Anyways, onward with the educational video.
Speaker 8: You know, having you know, sex after school, right, but everybody has another life. You know, the way your friends know you is not the way your parents.
Speaker 3: Know you, right, correct?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you say, let's talk about the secret language, Michelle, Yes.
Speaker 2: His secret language.
Speaker 3: It's so funny for acts like she's not fucking I hate that. Yeah, that is. I don't like that at all. Like you weren't ever a horny teenager. You gotta be an adult about that.
Speaker 1: But more of this, like you've had stedman as a side piece for forty years.
Speaker 3: You tell your beard, Yeah, you telling me this.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker ain't never had to do something weird to you to come on to keep the side house going.
Speaker 2: You don't make him.
Speaker 3: You don't make him film you and Gails sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just watch her things.
Speaker 2: I think it's important.
Speaker 4: Maybe we watch her face as these things are plain to see if she like feigns ignorance or like.
Speaker 2: Or she's like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of that. Yeah, I've gotten tomatos.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is a salad top?
Speaker 3: Salad to your underwear? For this one?
Speaker 2: Oral?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just pause right there, because she tells us to hold on to our underwear, which isn't a common phrase.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with this idiom.
Speaker 1: It certainly has it rings of other phrases that are more you know what I mean, that are correct. But she goes, hold on, you're gonna want to hold onto your underwear for this one? And I thought the audience would laugh at her, saying that but they did, they in fact held their underwear, and then she tells them what salad.
Speaker 3: Well, I won't beat it because she knows they're about to burst out of them because they're so excited here and talking about top salad on that.
Speaker 1: Salad and scrambled eggs.
Speaker 3: Is lying, she does the hands. She's lying. She said, I've never I've never heard of any of these.
Speaker 7: Okay, top salad is get ready, hold on to your underwear for this one? Oral anal sex, so oral sex to.
Speaker 3: A rainbow party.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe that one of this women's sh the worst day of her life.
Speaker 4: It looks it looks like I would believe if like the reverse angle of this was like Oprah, like ripping a puppy in half with her hair, hands to her, her look of shock and disgust, like.
Speaker 3: I came here to try to get a new car.
Speaker 9: What the when do we reach under horse?
Speaker 3: And is there a aus? It's horrible.
Speaker 2: I wanted a Pontiac sunfire. This is not what I came for. Oh bro, holy is this woman?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Why is she making up such horrible things?
Speaker 3: Why would Telly press students?
Speaker 4: And now yeah, now she moves into I guess the part with the you know what we all came to hear is the rainbow party break down?
Speaker 7: Rainbow party for us hostelity is my mom. A rainbow party is an oral sex party. It's a gathering where oral sexest performed and rainbow comes from all.
Speaker 3: Of the girls put on lots of gatherings oral sexist performed. Don't oh you mean it's a high school reunion. It's a barbecue in the park. If you're lucky, it's game night if you got too drunk. I honestly, in.
Speaker 1: High school used to think that parties were trying if oral sex didn't happen.
Speaker 3: That was why you fucking went. Do you think I want to dance to Tipsy by Jake Kwan again? Mm hmm that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you could do the chicken Head.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even always getting it, but I at least wanted to know. It was like part of the the experience. It was like, oh, pussy was being was being had, This was a good time, This was true.
Speaker 4: That was always the promise you were hoping for. It's like and it'll be women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are down, got my best rockawar on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I got a new of a Lure jumpsuit and I got a crispy New Jordan headband saying.
Speaker 1: I have on my shirt that just the one on my pants exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, you're right. These are academics genes so much.
Speaker 3: I'm somewhat of a scholar.
Speaker 4: You can tell by the different leather alphabet patches on my leg.
Speaker 3: Also the burned to lip quality CD in my compact display.
Speaker 2: Right right, It's like, how come?
Speaker 4: How come there's a voice that says promo at the beginning of the last like, don't worry about it, right, just enjoy it. This is this this shit go hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's this exclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, I downloaded it on bear Share, so it's pretty legit exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't know about that. Oh you're still on kaza.
Speaker 1: You'll catch up one day. Sweet.
Speaker 2: Now what about that mouth? Now? What that rainbow?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: You're trying to get a green.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to catch them all if you know what I mean a pokemonf fan.
Speaker 10: Right, okay, all right, you want to continue with this, Yes we go.
Speaker 7: Rainbow comes from all of the girls put on lipstick and each one puts her mouth around the penis of the gentleman or gentleman who are there to receive favors, and makes a mark.
Speaker 4: In a different This woman looks like she's looking at the two thousand and eight election results coming in.
Speaker 2: Also, oh hell no, oh.
Speaker 3: So once again, why are you acting like you don't know what a blue job?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 4: Real?
Speaker 3: Brand new on Oprah? Right now?
Speaker 1: Her hair literally looks like a man got some head and then did like this. Afterwards, she was just gone. She's not a hero, Jesus, Jesus's putting it together.
Speaker 2: She's like, my husband had a rainbow, lad, right you I thought.
Speaker 7: He had a mud party place on the penis, hence the term rainbow.
Speaker 2: So okay, and so.
Speaker 3: What is so what is pretty boy?
Speaker 8: Mean?
Speaker 1: A pretty boy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bone?
Speaker 2: Now they go on what's a pretty boy?
Speaker 3: Oprah's turned up? You see that touched to the neck right here? Yeah, right, that's that's tuned up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had real quick, like the blood is flown.
Speaker 1: I got to go into a bunch of other examples, many of which are not even sexual in nature. They're just sort of like applying them to weird sexual things.
Speaker 2: Like kids slaying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just kids slang that.
Speaker 2: They're like booty call and that's what Oprah like, we all know what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come into the big house, dedman, I'll leave the door unlocked.
Speaker 3: This on a more serious note, I feel like every generation does this and I hate it. It's like you're demonizing sex, like you don't understand that it feels good, right, Like you're making it sound like it's such a crazy thing to lick somebody's booty when it just feels good, it feels nice, it feels you know what I'm saying. Like, I hate that because it's like you're making you're you're giving a weight to sex that kids are gonna have to grow up and figure out how to navigate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's an awful.
Speaker 1: Little game that they're playing as adults, to to be manipulating kids in this way as it relates to sex. It is fascinating how many of them you can tell we're also manipulated. We're also sort of led to be that scared of the thing that this They have to have this reaction at the the sound of sex period, much less sex from young people.
Speaker 4: Right, And there's always has to be some like new deviation from like the quote unquote norm.
Speaker 2: It's like they just they don't even give a head anymore.
Speaker 4: They put the lipstick on and they're they're making fucking you know, Mark Rothgoll paintings on their dicks going on.
Speaker 2: And I think that's like it's all sympod I think it's what you're going for. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm so thankful that we post this podcast together. I'm painful for you and your contribution.
Speaker 4: But like, and it's alwayst like part of some like you know, conservative backsliding societally too, where you got to create some moral panic out of just whatever is happening to be like.
Speaker 2: And it's and that's what's all going wrong right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which is crazy because ultimately this is a pretty safe scenario. Yeah, nobody's getting pregnant exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, and they also say that too, like in this Oprah clip, it's like that's what see, they don't consider it sex.
Speaker 2: They consider it outer course, not inner course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody gas, yeah, the idea that getting head is different than getting pussy.
Speaker 2: And right, it's like I went to a Catholic school.
Speaker 4: I know people were talking about anal sex because they're like, that's not I think that's cool as long as it's not in the vagina that then you can still be a virgin.
Speaker 2: And you're like, okay, dudes.
Speaker 3: We're talking about that too. Huh. I didn't go to Catholic school. Some curious men were talking. Dudes talk about that as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I think I was. I was, like, you know, I wasn't Catholic, so I like the kids that were. I was there because it was the cheapest private school in my area and I don't like, Yeah, and these ghost stories they're telling y'all every day. They're cool and all, but like, I don't know if this dude really did all this shit.
Speaker 2: But that's to do you do?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: That's so funny, Like there were I feel like the kids who are like had that real Catholic guilt.
Speaker 2: Like those were sort of like the hacks and you see that like.
Speaker 4: With Mormons, you know what I mean, that's why they're just floating and ship and soaking or whatever, you know, the hacks that they got to get around the Bible.
Speaker 2: Because the day people just want to they just want to feel good.
Speaker 1: It feels good putting your dick in stuff, putting your dick and stuff, feels good, Dick and stuff feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw American pie.
Speaker 1: I bet it does. Uh and I root for all of us to get what feels good. We need to take a break. I think we've been going for a while. But when we come back, we're gonna keep talking a boy, more Rainbow parties, and more specifically, we're going to get into some of this research, which I'm excited to get into with you guys. I think it's going to be an exciting time talking about this more So, we'll be back in a moment with more miles, great and more.
Speaker 3: Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 1: We're calling upon you because we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me, and then we have t shirts that say proud Little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now go to my mama told old me dot merch table dot com. It's a brand new name, but it's the same old merch and we would love for you to get some if you haven't got it already. And we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it.
Speaker 3: We are back. We are discussing rainbow parties, toss salad, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: I will say that eating eating ass in high school felt uh, that felt crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to say, shout out man. I don't know if he was shout to Lamar. He's this dude who went to the Air Force early. Like you remember our kids could get their parents to let him go to the Air Force early. Yeah, he went to the Air Force early. And he came back and he told us all about eating ass and we were like, this guy is crazy.
Speaker 2: If you would have told me.
Speaker 3: All the time, we were like you Lamars, And he was like, I love it. He's the first dude and he was like he was like, he was like I love getting my assay and I was like, hand, I did not like it. I didn't like it. Burn him thumb down, and I ain't assumed it was because he went to Asia with the Air Force. I was like, he's been all over the world doing nasty Pacific and he was eating bad, bad bitches, and like I would need his girl, and I would be like you just letting this man. I So I was one of those cruds. Yeah, No, I I.
Speaker 1: Truly would have thought you were a psychopath if you would have told me you were eating nasts in high school. But I also remember, and we're all of a similar age, it wasn't really even that cool to say you ate pussy when we were kids.
Speaker 3: No, like that. It wasn't cool to love it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: It was really weird.
Speaker 1: If lord, that's what I do is eat pussy, you we would all be like what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until I realized like the power of that, and they're like they actually they fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it actually is a cheat code. Let me be clear.
Speaker 3: I'm a big advocate now. Then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everything you're taught such a like a you know, toxic version of masculinity where it's like yo, you you get it done to you don't do ship your mouth.
Speaker 9: Crazy way to have sex, I know exactly, just fully one siding, Yeah, I want to be like Dracula in a coffin, like that's my energy when I have sex.
Speaker 3: She's supposed to have no fun.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, I don't I don't know what your plan is, but I ain't doing nothing good enough to skip steps?
Speaker 2: You know what I got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andre told us all the time, but we did not listen. Mm hmm remember that. Yeah, I didn't know what he was talking. I was just like, used to go with science, Like I didn't even think about that's true?
Speaker 2: What's a cultural simulation?
Speaker 1: He was thought I was the pussy, but he was also being like be a vegan and take your shoes off, and.
Speaker 3: We were like, I don't know, man, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep wearing those overalls.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're like going through something.
Speaker 1: But no, like that dust settle before I start emulating him.
Speaker 3: Be next by Erica Bad, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to the I remember I seen the Stankonia tour when when they were turning that album, the whole.
Speaker 4: Stage was a giant volva, and I remember I remember being confused, as.
Speaker 2: How how would they do that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like the fuck is wrong with them?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Weird man trying to say about your ship.
Speaker 4: But that's what seventeen year old brain does Looking at that, I'm like, I don't don't know what they're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Bro, they're pussy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We really grew up in an era where it was not okay to just be like I love pussy, Yeah, like the actual thing. You couldn't just be like I just love that thing.
Speaker 1: I won't know. You could love getting pussy, but you could.
Speaker 3: Not I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, none of that, none of that. What are you an artist?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: All right, GEORGI, yeah.
Speaker 3: Damn we were lame. Man, this is so loud.
Speaker 2: I know, kid saying so many so much more open worldly.
Speaker 1: Then it's it's truly what makes me hate, like my father's generation of men that they can't look back and go, bro, we were sad, what we are? What we If you can't look at that and go, man, that was lame, I'm okay now I'm good, then you're a fucking loser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so lame my dad.
Speaker 1: I don't say my father's generation to suggests my dad is that, but more just that there's a the baby Boomer era of men just suck right right right, Yeah, they fucking suck, none of them will just be like, man, we were losers.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Would they ever say something like on a podcast we're like, you know, like I think we were contributing to rape culture. Yeah, and that's terrible. And I have a lot of regrets about something like that. I mean, like, you know, I think that's just I think that's just like an intellectual bridge.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't cross a lot of it. You don't want to have that.
Speaker 1: Even if you want to take some of the weighted language off of it, because I get it, like you you start to use like the sort of like liberal young person verbiage and to feel less yourself. I understand that instinct. But just we hated women, we were mean to fucking women? Is a simple enough breakdown, Like damn I think I hated women. Oh well, I'm better now. Is such an easy revelation to be had.
Speaker 3: We just did it.
Speaker 4: We did and said, damn, I fucking hate myself that, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: That was corny. Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: And I reduced like the whole idea like a woman to like this flattened sort of like concept of like a game where it's like can I unlock sex?
Speaker 3: And like no type of no type of dynamics in their personalities.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you know what I realized.
Speaker 3: As I got older. I never thought I would think of a man's perspective. I never I never sat and thought like, so, what are women supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What's your life supposed to be? She's just supposed to be okay with me? Be it, you know what I mean. But it's like, it's very it's not like a difficult it's not like a difficult thing to look at, you know.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's so easy to look at. And these motherfuckers who can't are losers and ladies. If you're with somebody who has yet admitted that he used to be real fucking lame about the way he treated you, then he might be a bad guy, baby girl. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, hey, maybe he was progressive. There were there were guys shout Talphin on Mars out there. Yeah, guys, Early you had to go to Korea or wherever he went with game bag different.
Speaker 1: Well, I did a little bit of research on the on the subject of rainbow parties. And while the Oprah clip is sort of when it becomes the most popular, miles, I think you know this too. According to Wikipedia, there's a Christian pediatrician who first wrote about the subject in two thousand and two. Her book Epidemic, How Tech Team Sex Is Killing Our Kids?
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: It basically creates all these allegations of adolescents suffering from cancer, suffering from sterility, acute infections, and unwanted pregnancies as a consequence of starting sexual activity too early in life. So she writes this book in two thousand and two basically being like, your kids are dying because they're too goddamn horny, and there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 4: I'll never believe the kind of shit she's talking about now, if this is where she started fucking.
Speaker 2: A fifteen years ago, you can't. I'll give you one.
Speaker 4: Guess what website she's regularly publishing, The fucking Daily Wire, Bro, She's on that ship. Ben Shapiro is like health expert now.
Speaker 3: Fas pussy enthusiast. Ben SHAPIROT no, no, no, something's wrong, definitely wrong. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You know if no, no, if there's that, if there's that kind of moisture, you should you should absolutely consult a medical professional because that something something is definitely wrong.
Speaker 2: Some kind of disordered.
Speaker 1: There's a quote from the book which this woman claims was related to her by a fourteen year old girl in Michigan. She says, Alison had heard some kids were going to have a rainbow party, but had no idea what that meant. Still, she thought it might be fun and arranged to attend with a friend. After she arrived, several girls, all in the eighth grade, were given different shades of lipstick and told to perform oral sex on different boys to give them quote unquote rainbows. Once she realized what was happening, Alison was too stunned and frightened to do anything. When a girl gave her some lipstick, she refused at first, but with repeated pressure, finally gave in. It was one of the grossest things I've ever done.
Speaker 2: O god, my god, my god. It always starts off that way.
Speaker 4: I heard some kids heard about it, And this is like the thing when you when you.
Speaker 3: Start like you doing talking to little girls about get suck dicks, real job. How about that?
Speaker 1: That's a really big sort of flag inside of a lot of what I discovered here is that it's a lot of adults talking to children quote unquote children about their sexual activity and then relaying it to each other. Right, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and also like from from people who are so like on the abstinence side of the spectrum too, like a Christian pediatrician, Like they can't even fathom a conversation where she's like and tell me about like the wildest sex shit.
Speaker 1: You've ever done? To coax this out of this girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it feels this is why. Like again, like my theory with how this started, it sounds like a lie. A boy told you know what I mean, and then from there every way, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah exactly because it has everything. It has everything in the grand.
Speaker 1: Scheme of like if I'm just gonna make up some bullshit for my friend ends and community to enjoy, it's a very funny, very cool lie. Kudos to that young man, exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm a lie on my dick.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Let it be wearing a color dream code.
Speaker 1: Yes, because so many women suck that. Yeah that it changed all into all the colors. The Captain planeted it into fucking the perfect penis.
Speaker 3: My shit gets sucked so much they have to make a game out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they have to verify who did it according to this color chart, we.
Speaker 3: Have invitations and rsbps to my ship and.
Speaker 1: It sucks so much it looks like a twister board, bitch, and start crawling on it and putting their hands and feet in different places.
Speaker 3: Left with green bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah so that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that definitely happens.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, Like y'all gotta hear about these rainbow parties and like it also too, because that was a funny thing. I remember asking, like, you know, when you're in high school, like you're with all your friends like a nutrition period or whatever, and someone's bringing it up, and I remember all the girls are like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like all the.
Speaker 4: Girls I knew were like, that is disgusting. I would never fucking y'all are fucking disgusting. I don't have to any of y'all, Like I don't fuck with anybody enough, not even my own friends, to be like, girl, we better go hit the mac counter and get all these different shades of lipstick because we're.
Speaker 2: Doing a rainbow party tonight.
Speaker 4: Like that is such a weird It's like a concept of a woman that is created in a man's fantasy world, and you need something like this to sort of like get yourself through your you know, in cell sort of life, to.
Speaker 1: Be like, yeah, that was the part that even in the story that the girl is telling feels so false, where she had never heard of the Rainbow parties, was not invited to the Rainbow Parties, but somehow is able to just show up as a plus one with a different friend. And it's like, nah, dog, if you were at a rain I bet there were a lot of very consenting people in that room. Everybody knew why they were there, and everybody that was there was ready to be there. There wouldn't know like maybe I'll check it out and see what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. I mean it's funny too, like you talk about like people talk like the even the idea of bringing up this like myth with your kids. There's this other clip that I found. It's from some show called mom Logic, and for whatever reason, I clocked Shannie O'Neil shot ex wife is one of the three moms talking. But again it's like a short clip where it's it's doing the same thing where it's like have you heard of this fake thing, and then they are all like, oh no, what's what's going on with our kid?
Speaker 2: You need to know what is it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not happy little elves and fairies. It's starting in junior high and they're very popular now. They're oral sex parties in which each girl is given a different color lipstick and the boys go around and receive oral sex from all the girls with a different lipsticks. So then they end up with rings of lipstick a penis, and the guy with the most rainbow colors on his penis wins whatever he wins.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I guess he wins a lot of oral sex that night.
Speaker 1: That's shocking.
Speaker 3: But that's can I say, and allow me to put my conspiracy theory hat on? Please, I'm steepling for the people at home. Please. These two white ladies are into it, right. Oh, there's an undergurrent of excitement that these two women, right. Shane O'Neil is is not into it. Oh my god, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Now let me find out.
Speaker 3: Is that not the tone? Maybe I'm just reading a tone.
Speaker 2: It's cheeky.
Speaker 1: It's definitely there's a cheek celtic much more from from uh the devil, the devil in this bluish green than I did from the other lady. Very different than the Oprah clipped. I felt like those women were reacting very genuinely and honestly to having heard about this for the first time. This feels very much like they talked about ahead of time. This is we're gonna talk about rainbow parties and you're gonna have to pretend to be surprised when I say it, because this feels very plainned and plotted to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think maybe it's her charisma as like, whoever this like doctor Shannon Fox woman is who's doing the talking, Like she's trying to be all like, have y'all heard, because I know what you mean, David. It feels like the momentum of what she's saying is eventually gonna end with It's like, and that's what we're doing tonight, girl.
Speaker 3: I will say that.
Speaker 4: She she had that felt like the authentic disgust of my person, Like the fuck are y'all.
Speaker 3: What she thinks? There's nasty too.
Speaker 4: But yeah, look we'll hear from shawnye. I think I think she said something right up very.
Speaker 6: Common and especially now, a lot of people are involved in like abstinence only movements, which I'm a fan of abstinence in high school, I have to say, but they're not taught that oral sex is at least as intimate as intercourse.
Speaker 1: I agree, girls wouldn't admit that they were.
Speaker 6: Even that was it like, you know, you didn't have a good old days, you were like super freak if you did that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It was a nan.
Speaker 3: She loves it, Come on, she loves it. Also, what is the issue here? Intimacy? That's when she's stated, Well, the problem the thing that they're not trying they're trying to keep gives away from intimacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think certainly they are. They are using they're using weird language, do you know what I mean? Where there were really making this about like a broad sweeping sexual problem and less about like if we're concerned about rainbow parties, just make it about rainbow parties. I don't want my daughter sucking ten dicks in a night, and certainly not ten dicks that ten other ladies sucked, whatever, but don't make it about like sex in general.
Speaker 4: That seems Yeah, I think that's why this specific theory is. It's really just built for like moral panic. It's really not about to like drill down on what the thing is. It's just to be like, oh, here's the talking point of the day to be like and that's look at all these kids. They're nasty. This is this is the problem with what's happening. And it's not necessarily about like do we need to be educating kids more about sex or other things like that.
Speaker 2: It's like they're so nasty, all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me, I remember the good old days when yeah, you were bullied, you were bullied into a mental health crisis for admitting you were doing anything remotely intimate with somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like, what is the nostalgia you're reaching for that we sit around We want our kids to sit around the table repressed talking to each other about a future that never wod you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And there's just definitely more of an emphasis on like the girls involved than like the guys involved too, because then like all of these things usually are like go hand in hand like with trying to just be like and this is why people need less control over their bodies because it let them they're doing shit like this.
Speaker 1: Besides the Oprah clip, there's like a history of other times that rainbow parties have come up in various forms of media. There's a two thousand and five book written by a dude named Paul Rootitis called Rainbow Party that's about that subject. Somehow he wrote an entire book about it, this adult man. There's a twenty ten episode of The Doctors about rainbow parties. There's a twenty fifteen Law and Order episode about a measles outbreak brought on by Rainbow Party. And there's a fifteen minute Icelandic short film called Rainbow Party about this very subject.
Speaker 3: I mean, can I say shut up to law and Order? That's the only negative consequence I've heard in all these things. It's like measles, Okay, you don't want to get measles? That that's like, that makes sense to me. Yeah, everything else is I don't nobody's even they're not even talking about like STDs are these kids? It's literally just sucking dis Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, the fear is the sexuality itself, not the consequences of it in this case. And then right right, yes, very telling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean like again, it falls apart when you just start asking questions about like is everybody showing each other? Like how do these come together?
Speaker 3: Dudes?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, why are.
Speaker 3: You only talking to women who participate? You you don't think there's dudes chopping the bit to tell somebody?
Speaker 2: Right, and yeah, and.
Speaker 4: No one can like, no one's even no one's even wild enough to lie about it. Like you're like, yeah, I went to a rainbow party, Like oh you fucking didn't. They're like, no, you're right, right, but I know somebody at a public school that did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: So Miles, you've used this term already. But but experts, despite all of the appearances of this in in public conversations and media and shit, experts say that this is completely fabricated. That there are no rainbow parties, and certainly if there were, it was like one that probably went terribly wrong and no one ever did again. But it's certainly there is no evidence to substantiate these claims that there are rainbow parties, much less rampant ones amongst eighth graders.
Speaker 4: And shit, right, yeah, there's just something that horny kids had to keep the memory alive in their minds, basically, which I don't know. I guess it's more of a commentary on horniness than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sort of the the despising of horniness, I would say, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The hatred of your own horny.
Speaker 1: The hatred of your horn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you use the term moral panic, which they basically say is a threat of a person or person's leading to the corruption of societal values and institutions. So so, this moral panic was coined by this guy named Stanley Cohen, who says moral panic is a condition, episode, person, or group of persons who emerges to become defined as a threat to societal values and interest. And while this issue identify is identified and could be real, the issue, he claims that the exaggerated, series, extent, and typically typicality and or inevitability of the harm is exaggerated.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, I mean they're like every I mean we're always looking. There's always some kind of moral panic happening, you know, around especially like right now, whether it's like they're like kids are going to fucking the bathroom in a sandbox, like like yeah, like no, they're fucking.
Speaker 3: Not there, done that, have you bet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, Like no, nobody's doing or like you know, just even like with like human trafficking, Like how you know we've got like these weird ass movies that like are these depictions of like a kind of human trafficking like that does not exist, but is meant there to sort of keep this sort of you know, fear in our society to be able to then introduce like other laws that are more restrictive, and it's just kind of there. You know, they're part and parcel of like you know, how our society becomes like more progressive or liberal, and then how it becomes more conservative, and like we're we're we're just in one of those eras again, I think, right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's what we should do. We we will take a break. We're gonna take one more break, as demanded by Justin. He screams at us, He says, take two breaks, you stupid damn it. I'm so goddamn tired of having to make up breaks because you don't shut the fuck up for a minute and throw to a commercial. So we're gonna throw to a commercial and we'll be back with more Miles Gray and more. My mama told me we're calling upon you because we have new merch We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me that merch table dot com. It's a brand new name, but it's the same old merch. And we would love for you to get some if you haven't got it already, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, So get it.
Speaker 3: And we are back to wrap up our discussion on rainbow parties. Rainbow parties do they work? Will they work?
Speaker 2: Do they work?
Speaker 3: Should we throw both? But I think they work?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Here's one thing that there would be adult rainbow parties if they were right, that's true. There would be rainbow party pornos, there would be rainbow party porn parodies like this would all be you know what I mean, this would it would have gotten into practice if it was a viable thing. I also think no for nothing.
Speaker 1: That's the issue with the imagineers over in porn is like y'all got to start getting into conspiracy theory porn more than just doing stuff that already exists.
Speaker 3: Sounds like somebody's horny.
Speaker 1: Like stop just remaking the things that exist and start really started imagining a future sex for us, right, Like, I don't I don't need more stepson shit. I need you to imagine what other family members no one has ever thought to fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, really, this is a crazy take. Yeah, I was with you until that last boy. I'm not saying that specifically.
Speaker 1: I'm merely talking through the emotionality I'm seeking. I want them to truly prove themselves as artists.
Speaker 4: Well, there used to be there used to be those porn videos that Bang Bros Made that were like it would be like a stripper and everybody's giving them head like at a bachelorette party. Yes, you know what I mean, But that wasn't they that wasn't like a rainbow party. They're just like it was just kind of group oral sex video if.
Speaker 3: You look into it, not a career option.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Also yeah, usually kind of like those are like those video there were such a genre video that were like just fake stuff. Like there would be those ones like like like college parties where people were just having sex in the middle of the college party. I remember I grew up in I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, so that's where all that shit is shot. And I remember I had a friend who I was in marching band with this like nerdy dude.
Speaker 2: He hit me up.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, bro, I'm working with this porn company and you know, we're about to throw one of them college fuck parties, you know if you want to come through or whatever. And I'm like, whoa what brom Like, I mean, I'm not a performer. He's like nah, man, He's like this it's actual porn old people. He's like, you just got to make it look like a like a house party. And I remember, I remember I was like all right, say less and I told my friends were like, yo, we're about to go see one of these things happened. It was the most fucking uncomfortable situation i'd ever been in my life. So oh I was I was nowhere near like the inner circle to be like captured on video. Cause like, once I saw how it was set up, I'm like, bro, let's just smoke weed outside and get the fuck.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 3: Like how was it set up?
Speaker 4: It was basically like, uh, it was at this house in north Ridge, and it like from the outside, it looked like just a wild Halloween party, like all these people are going in and out in costumes, and then like off the like main living room there was like another sort of smaller family room like den kind of thing, and that's where they were having sex like on video, and so like the real wild ass people who wanted to be up in it were like in that, like they packed that room out and then so like so it was a smaller place. So in the background, you just saw all these bodies moving around as if like yeah, man, this is just normally happening at this party, and they had like kegs and shit. But by the end of it, like most people were like what the fuck. And also like every like woman that was there was like what the fuck am I at?
Speaker 2: Right out like that, But that's what I'm saying party, and I was like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: My point about the rainbow parties is there's no fucking way that the motherfuckers that make it into that room go.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what I was getting myself into, right, bitch, Yes you did, because everybody who was reasonable went outside the smoke and it was rolling their eyes when they walked in. They were like, no, this is this is the devil's work. I'm not right right, I'm not gonna participate in this. I think it's great. I'm happy they're doing it, but I'm not fucking about to go into the wildest room that's ever existed.
Speaker 4: I'm like, am I built for even as like a kid, I would have been so humiliate. I'm like, I can't get naked in front of the other people.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would not have fucked like.
Speaker 4: I gotta like, even if there was I feel like, even though if, like even if like seventeen year old me, sixteen year old me whatever was at the press of like the fucking threshold to enter a rainbow party, I was like, nah, you know, I I my my calf hurts, man, I hear it.
Speaker 1: If I actually had a rainbow party about three days ago. It's not good to double up.
Speaker 2: Actually did to Rainbows earlier, so I'm good man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, And also took like I also took like three ecstasies before I got here, so you know, I'm kind of messed up.
Speaker 1: I actually gave up Rainbow parties for Lyn, so I'm I'm trying to cleanse myself, but I'll be back on my rainbow shit. The last little thing that I'll throw your way, and you were starting to bring this up before we went to break, is that this moral panic is actually a condition we've seen throughout history, specifically around things like the Red Scare of the forties and fifties, the Devil's music relating to blues and jazz, rock and roll, hip hop. All the switch blades, apparently in the fifties were this terrifying thing that everybody was was morally panicking about.
Speaker 3: They were right about that one. It is scary.
Speaker 1: It's scary, but they were like every kid has a switchblade and they're all stabbing each other.
Speaker 4: And right, dungeons and dragons they were even, and dragons was apparently won.
Speaker 3: I thought the nerds were gonna.
Speaker 1: It was like satanic ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you get those every now and then too. The satanic panic, the.
Speaker 1: AIDS epidemic is another one in video games, and of course my personal favorite, the war on drugs all the temples.
Speaker 3: Do you guys feel like, I know this is a total change at the end. I just have always been curious about this. Do you feel like our age we got AIDS the worst? Like we were the ones, like we got AIDS from the time we were little kids, right like other people kind of found it as an adult, so they were already kind of into their ways. We were like taught to be scared of sex or not scared whatever.
Speaker 2: From very potential for Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the runway to AIDS for us was really long. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I will say I think we got the worst sex education of all legit generations. Like we we got all the fear after the worst version of what could happen to you was fully activated and adults had like gotten all their rocks off, so they weren't like sex positive anymore.
Speaker 3: They were like, nah, I'm washed.
Speaker 1: And you will be too.
Speaker 3: I feel like we were in the generation who were the only ones who gave condoms a real shot. Yes, everybody else was like, I'm not five eight years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, I'm not in the military.
Speaker 4: Yeah we were sixteen, right and we're like no, but everything that can happen.
Speaker 2: I remember ship, yeah, because that whole thing, right, Like I.
Speaker 4: Grew what I was born in eighty four. So I remember going to the AIDS walking like nineteen ninety, like as a six year old, and they were handing out condoms and shit, and I was like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's going on.
Speaker 2: My dad was like yeah, man, like because this is how you can safe sex. It's about safe sex and even like klc, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean Like that, yeah, like everybody, like condoms were just sort of like part of the aesthetic and like everyone knew that, like the the risk involved was potentially death.
Speaker 2: And then I remember fucking Philadelphia coming out and.
Speaker 1: I had a condom as an iPad. Yeah, that was our culture.
Speaker 3: And you know what, nobody said tipo's left eye or chili. Nobody was like, hey, these kind of suck. Nobody ever was like, hey, does not feel as good. I just wish somebody would have said it. Nobody said it right, right, and like nobody said it to us because.
Speaker 4: It was and I think that's what sort of made it even more effective because it was dealing with something that was very real and very serious. But I think when you have a child sort of idea with like not knowing anything about sex and your your sort of immediate association is like I could potentially die. Yeah, yeah, that definitely throws shit off a bit.
Speaker 1: No, it fully throws I've talked about this before on the podcast. I grew up a kid who was watching twenty twenty every night, like with my mom, but that was just our shit was like always watching twenty twenty. And to this day, I still get scared from this episode they had where they microwave soup like they were warning people that they're your microwaves might fight back at you, sort of because you could microwave soup and if you drop a spoon in the bowl too fast, there could be like a reaction that causes the soup to explode into your face. And they had this girl on there who was terribly scarred from like hot cocoa or some shit that she dropped a spoon into fast and then blows your face up and you'll look like a terrible ghoul. And to this fucking day, I am terrified that there's going to be a chain reaction from me heating up sup or something in a microwave. Oh you eating soup like that, bro? I try it all. I'm a wild guy over.
Speaker 2: Here having a rainbow.
Speaker 1: I got about six soup set up. It's a rainbow, and my belly.
Speaker 2: Would call me to live because I'm getting hit with the soup blast. Baby.
Speaker 1: I think I think we did it. I think uh, I think we we covered what we needed to cover here. It sounds like we're all in agreement that rainbow parties probably were not real. Uh and if they were, invite me next time. Don't don't be like that.
Speaker 2: Uh hold out now?
Speaker 1: Yea, that ain't cool to not invite everybody to the rainbow party. Miles, do you want to tell the people where they can andrew and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Find me at miles of Gray on Twitter, whatever they got at Symbols. I'm at miles of gray shit even on PlayStation Network.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I keep it, I keep it consistent.
Speaker 4: You can also find me on the Daily News, politics, culture comedy show I do call The Daily Zeitgeist and if you like ninety Day Fiance. I also do a podcast called four to twenty day fiance with Sophia Alexandra and yeah, a bunch of shit, but anyway, Yeah, check my socials out. You can see it all there.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Bory what you got? Who got jokes? Eighty seven on Instagram. That's only the place I'm at except for Patreon, Patreon dot com backslash David Bori da VI I d G b O r I E. I just filmed my special last week. He was great. Thank you so much to everybody that came out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so do all that stuff Patreon and be ready to buy that shit when it comes out.
Speaker 3: And that was always.
Speaker 1: You can follow me at Langston Kerman. I'm on all the social media. I don't even be using it like that, but I'm on there. And uh, if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us who in the Asian or Mexican community was sucking digs until they had to get their stomach pumped, send it all to mymamapod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. And by the merch subscribe like do all those things.
Speaker 3: That's it. Bye, bitch.
Speaker 1: The government.
Speaker 4: My crow chips in your.
Speaker 5: All Kuala Bears are racist. The Layer host, the money, our Turkey stuff. I'll can't tell me nothing