Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Double Show, Dean is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his wife, Joanna of five years, might be messing around. Hope not, but if she is, we'll try to catch her and we'll see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Dean, what's up? Why do you think your wife cheating on you?
Speaker 4: I don't know something weird that happened. It can't get it out of my head. So look, it's kind of skin of citty the beginning. Like Joanna and I we've been married for like five years. I think we've had like a pretty eating marriage. To be honestly, like, we're both people, have the same quirks. Were both kind of like the same kind of weird. If that makes some.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't really even argue much. We Actually the way we met was on a movie city in my at a bar that we go to again. We were on opposing teams, and to be honest with you, she's she was the only one that might that knew more than I did, so I was I'm like immediately taken back by her, and she impressed me, like from night one hit it off from then and now we go to Tribue Night pretty much every week, and but now we're on the same team where the power couple Trigua. Yeah, thank you, No, we do well. So, I mean, I've never really seen Joanna my camera wandering eye or anything like at least seems to be like into me physically. I've never really had a problem until the other night was the first time I've had anything like questionable pop up in my head. So, you know, we're having our I don't know, adult time if you will. In the middle of it, she yeah, you know, I think it's a loud at times, and you know, you say each other's names, but she yelled out Chris, Chris, I'm Dean. That's not even like I don't even have a middle name.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, like I don't she need to catch herself doing it. And to be honestly, I think she's did it like maybe three times.
Speaker 3: That night, so like did you stop her?
Speaker 4: And was like, hold on, well not during that, we're not bringing that round.
Speaker 5: And then after that round and obviously.
Speaker 4: Like I asked her about it, and she kind of had like a deer and dad life look. First that I'd like she didn't kind of like seeing know where it was coming from. She then she the night. At first, she was just kind of saying that she was saying yes, and I was like, no, no, no, no, I don't know. She was definitely saying Chris whatever. You know, she kind of got snippy and like she kind of got mad that I was a cheating her in the first place, and she didn't mention. She was like, we don't even know Chris, which was just true the two of us that I know, you don't know Chris. After that round, like you know, we got a little snippy, She's getting a little upset, and she's like, we need to drop it if you want round two, and you know I wanted round two. I kind of dropped it. But then the thought was like still running in my head and I'm still to the day wondering, like, who the hell is Chris, Like I know she said Chris, I don't know. I mean there's nights where I have to work late and I can't get a tributa and show She'll get a tribute with her friends and you know what, all me which is totally cool. I don't have a problem with it. I don't know if there's some other dudes in that while she's there trying to move, you know, move on her while I'm out there. I don't know. I do know that there's this one other dude named Chris that's always at Trivia night, but we don't, like, we don't know him. We just know of him, So it's not a Chris that we know. Yeah, I don't know if that's the Chris she.
Speaker 1: Was calling on too.
Speaker 4: I hope not, But I just I just kind of really want to know who this Chris is and who's making, you know, my own wife say his name.
Speaker 6: Does she have any exes or anything named Chris? But I guess if she did, she probably could have owned up to.
Speaker 4: That, right, No, No, not the probably be worse true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just I don't know where that was. Maybe Chris Evans, maybe she lets Captain America too.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out for you, man. We'll play a song come back. You already told us what grocery story. You guys are Rewards car memembers that, so we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, perfect, Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, well play a song, come back and get your to Catch Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Dean is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years named Joanna might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her from the grocery store that there are Rewards members at and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Dean or to somebody else. But first, Dean, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 4: I mean, Chris notes version, I mean, I'm doing my wife for like five years. And the other night she during at buld Times, she said Chris in bed. My name is not Chris. So I'm kind of wondering who she's yelling out. We don't know Chris, so I just just want to know, like why or who? Yes, Chris is and yees want to get down to bumble.
Speaker 3: But you did say that there was a Chris at a trivia that you guys go to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that we know of. We don't. We don't know the person. We don't know on person. But he's got a trivia you know, he's always a trivia knight. And I don't know, maybe one night and I had to work late and I couldn't go to trivia, like maybe something count of that. I don't know. I hope not. I hope I'm wrong. Yeah, I just want to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: All right, man, you're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, as real as I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hi, this is Corbill calling from So. I was looking for a Rewards card member named Johanna.
Speaker 1: This is cheap.
Speaker 2: Hey, Johanna, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here. This month's a big winner.
Speaker 4: Cool, So what I win? What's up?
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen the signs?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want.
Speaker 3: To anybody that they want, absolutely free.
Speaker 2: You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 7: Okay, Oh, do I just tell you what I need to do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know who you want to send them to? Now that's great?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first thing I would need from you? Is this the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, is Dean?
Speaker 3: The same last name? Is that a husband?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's my husband and Serbia Harder?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh you guys do a tribute together. That's fun.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's actually going mad. But anyway, can I just put like a clue.
Speaker 4: On the card?
Speaker 3: Sure? What did you want to put on it? You get a five hundred characters?
Speaker 5: Okay, well it's going to be a movie quote for Yeah, it's just like sincilatory. It's just a game we played back and forth.
Speaker 3: So okay, great, yet we can do that.
Speaker 7: You are our eighth customer today. You want to free exclamation?
Speaker 4: What a little sorry?
Speaker 5: I was the jerk?
Speaker 4: Dean?
Speaker 3: Did they call you to Joanna? That's Dean on the phone. This is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show. My name's jubil Hi.
Speaker 6: I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if we think somebody's cheating, we see what they send flowers to.
Speaker 3: No, Dean is not cheating. Dean actually thought you might be.
Speaker 1: You guys scared me.
Speaker 3: You wanted to see if you send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 1: What I think it was like, I didn't have like, I don't know it was at I don't know, like the other night, wouldn't you remember each other made Chris like, oh god, oh my god, they're mushing the wrong way.
Speaker 5: Oh I wish there was a Christ here.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you mean you wish?
Speaker 7: I'm just kidding. Okay, sorry, Dean, I thought I said to drop it that night. Why are you telling people on the radio?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you mean because you said another guy's me in the bed the other night. I mean I know you said the draba, but it still bothers me and I kind of want to figure out who this Chris was.
Speaker 5: Okay, well here's what happened. Nothing. First of all, you know how it's just routine. It's not bad, but you know, we've just been doing the same thing for a while lately, and it was just fantasizing to make it more fun in the bedroom for me. So I was thinking about Chris Evans. So that's all.
Speaker 6: What like the actor, but you didn't tell him you were fantasizing about somebody else.
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to play seriously, you're seriously thinking about Chris Evans while we're having sex.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, I'm sorry, yeah, Captain America.
Speaker 4: I mean, was he wearing his Captain America student during No?
Speaker 6: But really, Dean, if you as you hear this, like are you okay with that? Like, does it bother you that your wife is fantasizing about a celebrity.
Speaker 5: I mean it's not like it was Chris at trivia or something well that that would be way worse.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's seriously, like thinking about Chris Evans while we're together having adult time.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, Joanna, do do you feel guilty or I'm trying to understand how you guys are digesting this because it was a problem at first for you.
Speaker 3: Dean.
Speaker 5: That's kind of weird to talk about. Like if you santasize that total. If you don't have.
Speaker 4: To tell me, do not do it for you anymore? Birth bred like your group. That might add to say, for there's.
Speaker 1: Something going on.
Speaker 7: No, baby, you're so hot.
Speaker 5: This is just a hilly fantasy. Doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 4: I mean when she wearing his Captain America suit, doing your fantasy for a part of it? Do you want me to wear Captain America? Three?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Well my birthday's coming up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll let you guys finish this conversation out there.
Speaker 3: Hey Dean, congratulations though at least he's not cheating on you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it sounds like communication is really going to help you both out a lot.
Speaker 4: Not for sure, I mean, if she even chanatized one another guy, I mean, I guess I'm okay with Captain America. You know it sound like a student duty agustic civic.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, good luck, guys, this is great, Thank you. The Jewel shows is to catch a cheater.