Speaker 1: Well, we have come in Dona gets sang you a conscious cell, will be.
Speaker 2: Diet glean.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging yan y I come along. Brian Cole Junior, a thirty year old white man from the DC suburbs, is charged with transporting an explosive device in interstate commerce.
Speaker 3: People on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean carrying cocaine.
Speaker 1: Are not a direct threat to the lives of our service members or Americans.
Speaker 4: Our police officers will not coordinate with ICE or any federal agency around immigration law enforcement work.
Speaker 1: Frado is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: We have come in to your Donna Way gets and sank you a conscious sound The New Sean Hannity Show, more me I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thanks scotch on an hour two Sean Hannity Show. Told for your number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, so you know you're a parent and it's it's kind of amazing these issues still linger, never seem to end. In many cases where you have teachers and school boards that they think they know better how to instill values in your children than you do, and the issue never seems to go away. My old stomping grounds, Long Island, New York, Massapequa School District. You know you have now. The New York Attorney General Letitia James is now being sued in federal court as of today for threats to remove school board members from office if they publicly spoke about or allowed public discussion at school board meeting. Well, if it's public discussion at a school board meeting, how could you possibly you know, get rid of or remove a board member for listening to the parents that actually, you know, it's their children, it's not the government's children, or allowed, you know, public discussion at school board meetings about trans students using locker rooms of their opposite biological sex. The threats by James in a guidance letter included the removal of any school board member who uses the wrong pronoun for a trans person, or if they allow students to publicly speak out at school board meetings about their fears and discomfort with student trans athletes using the wrong locker room for their biological sex. The new lawsuit is especially timely as there is a current ongoing debate. It's a public debate at the massivepequal Long Island School Board about accommodations for fans athletes and experiences of female students that are there who have to change in a locker room with a trans athlete who is a biological male. And we have discussed this many times. I thought it went away. Apparently it didn't go away. This new case against the New York Attorney General file today by the Southeastern Legal Foundation nonprofit group, and the cases on behalf of several parties and one of which you'll meet in a second. And in a related matter, a North Carolina school district is now facing pressure from Republican lawmakers at a heated oversight hearing yesterday where legislators through LGBTQ children's books and accused school officials of openly violating parts of a new parental rights law that requires parents to be notified about gender identity changes and lgbt Q themed curriculum for young children. You know, God forbid, we actually focus on reading, writing, maths, science, computers, the basics that that these kids need. I mean, after all, we may be pay more per capita for student than any industrialized country with the absolute worst results. Kerrie Walker is with us and she is one of the plaintiffs in this case along with others. This is the case of massive peoqule Long Island. Welcome to the program, Kerry. Appreciate you being with us. I don't know why this is a complicated matter. I think parents have a right number one, to speak out at school board meetings. Number two, I don't think that you know this. I don't think kids should be used as social experiments, period, and the sentence. And if they want to accommodate kids that are trans and bend, you know, and bend over backwards for this accommodation, well let them build another lock room, let them build a trans locker room. But they should not subject children into uncomfortable positions. You know. For example, Riley Gaines has been on this program describing how horrible it was for her to be in that position.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, thank you Sean so much for having me on your show. I really appreciate it and to and bringing attention to this lawsuit. And you know, we're grateful for a Southeastern Legal Foundation taking on our case, which they do for all their clients for free. Thanks to generous donors. This is a free speech case, you know. You know, we hear in massive people like you said, are having a live issue. The school board has stood with parents and the community and we know that we only want students using the locker room and bathroom of their biological sex. We did make accommodation for anyone who didn't want to use a locker the biological sex, but that was not good enough and we got sued. But you know what we've needed was our ability to have our students, not youre, not just our parents, but our female students to address the board to let them know how they are feel being in the locker room out like this and the impact that it has on them. And this is what the Attorney General wants us to shut down. They want us to shut down our girls, our students who bravely you know, you have fourteen fifteen year old girls standing up in a room full of people and addressing their Board of Education saying how uncomfortable they are and I feel indulge me one of the girls. I can read their you know, their comment that she said, I do not feel comfortable changing in the same locker room as someone of the opposite gender. Well, I am in the locker room with these other students, I feel not just uncomfortable, but defeated. I feel like I have no support. And after I leave that room, I feel a wave of relief. But that's not the end of it. These situations stick with me throughout the day, often distracting me from my learning. So I walk through the rest of my day continuing to feel discouraged. And with all these emotions I'm feeling, I'm sure it's not just me, but that's why I'm here today to speak and fight for the girls that won't, for the girls that walk around school feeling scared.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask you very specifically here because this is important, because what the Attorney General of New York is saying here now being sued in federal court as a result of you and others, is she is now threatening to remove school board members from office for the sole crime if you will, if they publicly spoke about or allowed a public discussion at a school board meeting. And by the way, it's very common at school board meetings for parents and students to speak out about trans students using the locker rooms of the opposite biological sex. The threats by James, include the removal of any school board member who uses the wrong pronoun for a transperson, or if they allow students to publicly speak speak out at a school board meeting about their fears and discomfort. I thought, whatever happened to freedom of speech? To me, this is a First Amendment issue on top of everything else.
Speaker 4: That is exactly what this is about. It is about First Amendment. It is about not just for us board members, but right for us sitting there to hear the community's input. We could be removed just by allowing the conversation to happen. See, they're losing the narrative, and that's what it is. And in New York State, as you know, since if you left here because you know what.
Speaker 1: They're like, I think everybody in New York by now knows that I left because I left as loudly as possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, but for those of us left behind, you know, we are under their tyranny. And so when they see they're losing the narrative, they come and clamp down. And this is their solution. We cannot have a battle of policy debate. You cannot listen to your community, you cannot speak and listen to parents, You cannot listen to students who are objective to their left wing ideology.
Speaker 1: So you're the massive people of school board president, correct, I am okay? And so are you going to allow parents and students to continue to express themselves?
Speaker 4: Well, I have and I will continue to do so because this is my community. They elected me. I sit up there to, you know, to represent the values of my community, and I will let them allow and I will allow them to speak. And you know, the other point of this is is part of this regulation, in this letter, if you wanted to speak out in favor of transgender students and in favor of my biological boys going into girls' locker rooms, you can say that. You just can't say that you're against it. You can't say that a biological boy should not be in a hole.
Speaker 1: So they'll only allowed one side of the debate. They won't allow people with a different point of view. So much for you know, a high school or college campus being a bastion of freedom of speech.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, free speech is not allowed in New York unfortunately. But we're fighting back thanks to Southeastern Legal Foundation, myself, my plaintiffs who are willing to stand up and say no, this is unacceptable. We will allow our girls to speak. We will give them a void, we will have a place for them, and you know we won't silence them.
Speaker 1: Where is Bruce Blakeman in this?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: I think a lot of I think he's He's done a great job for Nasau County. I believe Massa Peaka was Nassau County.
Speaker 4: And love Bruce Lakeman. Great friends, he's great friends of Massapika. He is always there for us. He's a great, great Nasa County executive. And uh, I think he'll make a great governor if I can say that. But he is, uh, he's great, and he's always on our side. You know, he was the first one to to uh put in a regulation against uh, you know, biological males playing on female teams in Nasall County. So he's he's on on the side of uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me ask you this, are you facing physical removal as the as the school board president? If in fact, you know, Leticia James sends in law law enforcement in mass some Pequa Long Island, which by the way, you know, it's it's kind of like you know, middle class USA, Red County by you know, it's a sixty to forty county. And I mean is I mean, are you every meeting you have if you allow this, you know, if you allow parents and students to speak out and it happens to be about this topic, are you facing possible arrest? Are you facing possible charges? You know? I mean what are you facing by allowing people to express their views? Because the whole purpose I would think of a school board meeting is for people to get up and express their views and and and champion the values that they hold near and dear and and not have values that are contradict values that parents are instilling at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, matt Topeka is the home of all fore of Diller and you know we are, yeah, a town that is very patriotic and believed in these First Amendments and the Constitution. So you know, the community here is really behind whenning our girls speak and you know, and having engaged in conversations with the board. So what do we face It is removal procedures. I assume you know they would use the UH That's why they sent the joint guidance with the State Education Commissioner, and she would she would start the process it would probably be you know, and it happens, and it happened to one of the boards up state, and I think that's one of our co plaintiffs in Rotterdam. They did try to remove a board member for this, for this exact thing, speaking out against a transgender issues and not being on the right side of Lutitia James things.
Speaker 1: Where is the jurisdiction legally for this lawsuit.
Speaker 4: I believe it's it was filed in the Northern District Federal Court because I guess that includes Albany and the Rotterdam School District is up there, and that's one of the co plaintiffs on there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, at least you got a shot. Is not in New York City. But with that said, I mean, it's just a colossal waste of taxpayer money. All right, quick break, right back, we'll come back the lawsuit against New York Attorney General Letitia James. We'll have more with Kerrie Walker, she is the Massapequa School Board president. We'll find out what Tiger Mom Linda would have to say if this was her school district. Then more as we continue, all right, we continue with Kerry Walker, Massapequa School Board President. Believe it or not, Latissa James now suit in court. Why because he's calling for the removal of school board members if they dare publicly speak out about or allow public discussion at school board meetings about issues involving trans students using locker rooms. And by the way, if you don't follow her mandate dictates and you're on the school board, you can be removed. Anyway, We continue again with Harry Walkder, massive people, school board president. I'm not sure why there's this this desire to force people to think like them. I don't even think that topics that should come up with the school to be very very blunt with you.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, And I just want to, you know, be clear on one point as there's no tax pay funds paying for this. This is the Southeastern Legal Foundation and thanks to their generous donors, they represent their clients for free, so thankfully, so we can, you know, can we can go and take this as far as it will go, and you know, we're willing to take it as far as it can go because we think that you know, there's this a first first Amendment and listening to our students and our community and our parents are really paramount you know, we hear horror stories of school board not allowing parents to speak right, and you had, you know, we had people being followed around, you know, you know, coming to school board meetings because they were pushing back against the schools. And here you have a school who was in support of the parents. And we're not in an antagonistic you know, school board. We are in sync with our community. And now we have Utarian General coming down and saying, no, you cannot you cannot listen to your community, you cannot respond to your community. And you know, here in New York shown we have every school district is in each community. We don't have county schools like they do across the country. Every community in New York State has their own school board. So it's very responsive on a local level. And that's why you know, you're going to see your school board president in the supermarket. You're going to see me at the park or on the baseball field or somewhere else. So you know, and that's what they don't like. They just want to control from Albany. They want to shut down school boards, which I think is probably part of their motivation too. But they want to rule and when they see that they're losing the narrative. They're going to shut down free speech, and we can't let them do that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, continue to follow the issue. We really appreciate it. Kerrie Walker, who is the school board president in massive Peko Long Island. Pretty unbelievable. Well, these issues continue to pop up all over the country. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program, breaking news straight from the source. This is the Sean Hannity Show. By twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine one Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. Your calls coming up momentarily here, all right, yesterday fed dropping interest rates once again. That is great news if you are an American homeowner and if you're still suffering from the Biden Harris economic hangover. As as now, the Trump economy will take first, take place and get in place, and that means new manufacturing, that means tax cuts, that means we already see energy prices down dramatically in just a short period of time. We had other good news today, by the way, on the economy. In case you not had an opportunity to read the news today. We expect that some of you actually have busy lives and you don't have time to do oh all that, But one of the bit of good news that came out today, the US trade deficit now has dropped to its lowest level in five years. We now have gas prices the lowest in five years. We have inflation down, we have interest rates down, and the best is yet to come. But we still have people, you know, set has suffered so badly under the Biden economy that they're even putting pair necessities on their credit cards. Uh. That's where a free, no obligation, no pressure call to American Financing dot net may be able to change your life. Eight sixty six six ninety two hundred. Call them and you'll check in with one of their mortgage consultants. And by the way, they're not commissioned. And right now they're saving their average customer over eight hundred dollars a month. And that's like having over ten thousand dollars a year and getting a raise. And that's money you're not given to some credit card company anyway. They'll use the equity in your home and you can get out of the depth the death of the debt spiral that exists for so many people. Anyway, you have nothing to lose, free, no obligation, no pressure, consultation eight six six six one five ninety two hundred. On the web, it's American Financing dot net slash Hannity. Well, well, Benny Thompson is back in the news. I still would like to know what happened to the files of you know, the predetermined outcome January sixth, you know, committee hearings in prime time, a Hollywood extravaganza of Benny Thompson and Liz Cheney. I'd like to know, you know a couple of questions I have that you know, we're waited all the information. Where did all of the records of these hearings go to? I'd like to know the answers to that. I would like to know why they allowed a hearsay witness to that do nothing of what actually happened and testify that Donald Trump had commandeered the beast the car that he was driven in and and and reached through the glass barrier and tried to commandeer the car when the driver of the car in the car, an actual, real live witness in the car apparently had told the committee that never happened. I'd like, you know, inquiring minds would like to know. I'd like to know, you know, Liz Cheney, I'd like to know her communications with certain witnesses, whether or not that took place, and whether or not. There's a whole lot we'd like to know. But we're never going to get to the bottom of all those all those all those files just magically disappeared. How convenient and they put that put on their prime time extravaganza. I mean, it is, it is so disgustingly corrupt. I can't even believe it, to be honest. And what are you supposed to do when and you can't have the files right? What do you do at that point? So we had the shooting of these National Guards people. They're from West Virginia. I have heard some really good news that there's there's great improvement for the twenty four year old man that the guardsman that was shot. Of course, we lost a twenty year old National Guards woman that was murdered that day. And here's Benny Thompson from the January sixth Committee Predetermined Outcome fame calling the shooting of these National Guards people in Washington d C. Oh, this was an unfortunate accident. No, this seemed like an outright murder.
Speaker 2: Listen, n CTC refference the unfortunate accident that occurred with National guardsmen, ban Ko.
Speaker 1: You think that was an unfortunate accident?
Speaker 2: I mean, is it Terri? Wait wait, look, I'll get this straight.
Speaker 1: Then you can you shot our National guardsman in the head.
Speaker 2: Look, Lucie, will you direct witness to allow need to ask my question. It was an unfortunate situation, but you blamed it solely on Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're going to blame the victim who is doing nothing but their job enforcing the laws of our country. You know, And you wonder why Tom Holman is out there saying is a twelve hundred percent increase in the threat level against ICE agents. Then you have anti ICE protesters disrupting Christy Nohom at this house hearing from earlier today.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm very privileged in honor today to have my family with me.
Speaker 1: I'd like to introduce.
Speaker 4: Them to you.
Speaker 5: Disruptions of congressional business is a violation of law.
Speaker 2: Is a criminal offense under federal law.
Speaker 4: Audience members are advised to take their seats and maintain order, a chairman, and now we ask Capitol police for moving aroun it's the person's reading all disturbance.
Speaker 1: Your community, community get hid much reason, not terrorizing your community. And you know, why are people's minds whipped up into a frenzy when in fact, you know, do you think it's related to the rhetoric of the radical left, Gestapo, Nazi fascist, the dehumanizing, insightful rhetoric. I believe that, I mean everybody that that every high profile person that works for ICE, every ICE agent now you know is officially has an extraordinarily dangerous job because people have been lied to about what it is that they're doing. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones as we say hi to Bill and my free state of Florida. Bill, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir Hi Sean, thank you for taking my call. I called in because you were one of the few people that has a direct line to the president. I listened to his Affordability rally on Tuesday, and he did a great job describing what he and the Republicans did in passing the Big Beautiful Bill. But he and all Republicans need to emphasize what the Democrats did on no tax and over time, no tax on tips. Every Democrat in the House and the Senate voted against providing that benefit to working and women in America. Tax benefits on Social Security again, every Democrat voted against providing this benefit to our seniors. Expanded childcare credit. Every Democrat voted in the House and Senate against providing this benefit to working families and small children. The American public has a very short memory, and the benefits of the BBB Big Beautiful Bill won't kick in until the first quarter of twenty six, when Americans begin to see that extra money in their pockets. We need all all Republicans to hammer whom point that all Democrats were against them. All they did was shut down our government for forty seven days to provide illegal benefit benefits to illegal aliens. We need to hammer that hammer that hammer that because it's not just the president, it's those House seats that are at risk here, and we need the people to understand that even though the Democrat says he's a moderate, he votes with the left wing lunatics.
Speaker 1: Every well, remember they all you know, lied or they are more complicit in the lie. No, there were no prominent Democrats, very few of them. Maybe you know Henry Quayar, who just got pardoned by President Trump but now still going to run as a Democrat, which makes zero sense. But you know, putting all of that aside, I'm telling you the Democrats, their partners and the legacy media mob, they stood by silently and lied to the American people. They allowed administration officials Biden, Harris, Mayorcus to continually tell us what that our own eyes were lying to us by saying the borders closed and the border secure when we had video almost every single day, just like I had no idea that Joe was a cognitive mess. I mean, it was spect These are spectacular lies that they told. And every American that has died at the hands of one of these unvetted Harris, Biden, may Orcus illegals, I'm sorry. They're responsible. They allowed it, they facilitated it, they wanted it, and lied about it, and Americans are dead because of it. And I think probably the worst is yet to come because we have known terrorists in the country, cartel members, drug dealers, other murderers, rapists, and violent criminals. And I have zero doubt that something is going to happen again in the future. Every time it had happens, they have more blood on their hands. They allowed this to happen. And I think you may you raise a good point here, and you know Donald Trump's trying to clean it up. Look how they're being treated. Give you the last word.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we need to really emphasize because as the economy gets better, and I'm convinced it will in the first quarter, people are going to forget who gave them that money. They keep saying affordability, affordability, affordability. Well, Trump and the Republicans just handed them money on a golden platter. And the Democrats are going to say, oh, I'm middle of the road.
Speaker 1: I was okay for that.
Speaker 5: No they weren't.
Speaker 3: They voted against it one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And we need to.
Speaker 3: Pound that home. So when somebody tells you they're a middle of the road Democrat, they're a liar.
Speaker 1: I are lying, There's no doubt about it. There's been a lot of lying and a lot of lying that goes on still, and the media, they just they're the echo chamber for the conspiracy theories pedled and the lies being told. Anyway, good call. Bill, appreciate it. Thank you. Eight hundred nine Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Alright, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn, if you want to join us, John in the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom in California. You notice your governor's very very busy, full time podcaster, full time tweety bird, world traveler, going to you know, global warming events or whatever you call him in what Brazil, going to Texas, campaigning in other states, doing everything but really helping his state by you know, lowering the highest income taxes in the country, highest gas taxes in the country, highest sales taxes in the country, some of the worst schools in the country. Never mind the Pacific Palisades where people can't get building permits. But anyway you choose to live there, not me.
Speaker 5: How you doing, Sean, Hey, you know what you forgot? The one thing? He's a nuisance, That's what I call him. Okay, I'm calling about the Pacific Palisades. Almost specifically, I'm wondering where that one hundred million dollars fire Aid concert money is because last time we knew it was in Newsoman's twice NGO and I personally know people whose homes are in that in Pacific Palisades, and fortunately theirs didn't burn, but everything around them was. And they haven't received the dying okay, And it's been almost a year now and they're finally able to go into their property and if, of course, they're escorted, and part of what they go through is.
Speaker 1: What do you mean they're escorted into their own property? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: They have a group of people to go with them, because you're gonna love this part. The latest thing is is that there is contamination in the area. The last report they got was their refrigerator is contaminated. Okay, So they're having to go through and clean out things and all the you know, clean out you know, mattresses and all kinds of stuff. But they're being escorted by I guess it's a government, you know, a bureaucrat, you know, working about hazardous waste or whatever they're doing. But there's a lot more to this because you know, those people did it pretty well, okay. And it's been almost a year and they've been living in hotels okay, because they can't go we had a call.
Speaker 1: Or say, maybe you can double confirm this that said that they still have to pay some property taxes to this day, and they all have to keep their property ensured in case somebody trespasses and may get injured on that property. Is that true?
Speaker 5: Of course? Why is that not hard to believe in California?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh no, I believe anything that goes on in your crazy state, which is why you are number one in terms of migration out of your state. You and you, you know right there, you're in a great competition together.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's it's nuts. But I'm still wondering why they're doing all this because Pacific Palisades its beachfront property. Okay, why are they pushing low income housing when it's you go further east, still nice area, lower cost, lower construction cost.
Speaker 1: And what they can do is they can weigh people out. They they can use the bureaucracy and basically chase people away from their property and yeah, then build you know, low income housing. I mean it's almost it's like the most corrupt eminent domain you'd ever think of. And taking advantage I mean, I mean taking advantage of people that are at their lowest they lost everything in these fires. Never mind they're in competence that contributed to that loss, empty fire, hydrants, empty reservoirs, the utter incompetence. And to have your governor traveling the world, I mean, his latest you know, stupid action and waste the time as an AI generated video of Donald Trump and handcuffs. I'm like, this guy has nothing better to do. I mean, does he do anything for that state except you know, hurt the people in that state because his policies are hurting people money.
Speaker 5: That's what they do, you know. And part of this whole thing is I'm still wondering where is that one hundred million dollars because, like I said, these people have not seen any of it, you know. And also, you know, the propaganda media, like you know on the facebooks and all that, when you try to post this stuff, they bury it. So it's really you know, it gets stupid.
Speaker 1: By the way, for all of you that want to believe the phony promises of big government, this is what you get. I got a run man, appreciate the call. I'm so sorry for the people out there. It's nearly one year. They can't get a housing.
Speaker 5: Man