Speaker 1: Yo, what up? What up? Is your boy to see?
Speaker 2: Make sure you check me out on the Bootleg cav podcast right here, right.
Speaker 3: Now, Boutlet Cap Podcast, bootlet Cab Show. We got a special guest in here.
Speaker 1: To see you know what it is? Know what it is, yo? What's first of.
Speaker 3: All is your family? Everybody good in the Carolinas because you know the hurricane. I don't know if it hit how bad it hits Artte.
Speaker 1: Like Western Carolina.
Speaker 3: Everybody's good, everybody, Yeah, I know, South Carolina super fucked. Ashville and Knoxville every man or not Knoxville Green though I saw shit fucked up. Do you do anything for the people out there?
Speaker 2: Look like no, But when I get back, I will, yeah. I mean when I get back, we it definitely try to, you know, help the people out there.
Speaker 3: You got a lot going on, man, new single, new album.
Speaker 1: Tour, Yeah, for so, for so, we got a lot going on, a whole.
Speaker 3: Lot going on. The new record with money Along is super fire.
Speaker 1: Appreciate I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You like that it feels like a hit. I like the sample. Yeah, man, Uh, what's been going on? Besides uh, you know, you know, I guess we can talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the bush all the bullshit.
Speaker 3: Let's not address the bullshit directly, but I am just curious all the bush it. You are very like you. I feel like you dodge bullshit as an artist.
Speaker 1: You one person.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about the bullshit for people who don't know about the nonprofit, like I think that you know, that's sure we should talk about.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, so so it's it's it's a nonprofit organization that we are actually about the well are in the works and moving forward called Latona. I love you, And it basically means, like mom, I love you, And it's just basically because I was raised all my life with a single mom, well not all my life, but a good majority of my life by a single mother, and I know how hard it is, so I mean, it's just helped with like women who struggle with you know, paying bills sometimes getting things done, whether it's women who are in college and need and need help with some of the stuff like books, tuition and whatever, like just a safe space for them to be able to reach out and get a little bit of help whenever they need it.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Are you excited for this tour?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: It's you Roadway who else. There's someone else on.
Speaker 2: The roadway money bag Yo does do or low popul I hope I got all the artists right, but yeah, for the most part, that's going to be crazy, Yeah, crazy, crazy crazy. I think it's actually gonna be, you know, one of the latest tours this year for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, especially like just the I feel like the range of art, like because you know, money by is don't have to turnip shit, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of the hard felt, slower shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's going to be a movie for sure. Man, your new album, Jaded Man, talk about it, I know. First of all, tell me about the title. Yeah, So are you do you feel like you're a jaded person? And why the title jas Oh?
Speaker 2: I felt like last year I was jaded because the project was initially supposed to come out last year, and I felt like I was like jaded when the project, when I was in the midst of making the project until the next year, until the next year, which was this year, came around, and I was like, it's not really me that's jaded. It's everything that's going on and I kind of want to pull the world out of that state. So I feel like, you know, it's not my project Jaded is not like your initial twosie project. It's not like, yeah, the songs that you hear before, like the favorite songs and all of those other records.
Speaker 1: It's more so.
Speaker 2: I would like to say, bigger records, Bro, They're just bigger records.
Speaker 1: More more up temple records.
Speaker 2: And for the one for the records that are slower, they're like more mainstream. And I don't think my fans like the fact that the records is mainstream.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your fans because you you have like built a cold following. I have, and so I feel like anybody who builds like a cold following kind of I would say, quote unquote from underground or from like those day one or like hardcore fans, they almost want you for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, facts, that's what it is, bro.
Speaker 2: Like the bro my my fans, like I'm not even gonna say all of them, because it's a great amount of people who love this project. And then you got a little bit that's like this project is terrible, right, And I love that though, because but why do you think they think it's terrible because it's not your It's not your typical two seed sound, you know, like these these are big records, and it's and it's just not something that you hear from me, Like they're used to hearing the simple records where like they could sing along like favorite I'm on the stage right now singing. They're not used to me boom boom b blah blah blah blah blah, like like really going at it on a song.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 2: It's artists in a game that's that have done that, that have continued to keep the same sound over years upon years upon years upon years. It's like if you stay the same person, it's like all your music sound the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do feel like that. There's like, like you said, it's like there's people who will be like, yo, we want the old let's say Kanye. Yeah, but it's like yo, Kanye also is pushed like music as a whole every time because it you're supposed to reinvent yourself because you're not the same person you were in twenty twenty twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: You got to reinvent yourself, bro, And it's like the big thing is, Bro, it's not I'm not trying to. As long as the music is good, I think that's all that matters. I'm not trying to continue to be the same person every year.
Speaker 1: The goal is to.
Speaker 2: Elevate and I'm tired of getting out those arts and peaking at number three, number four.
Speaker 1: We want to go number one, bro.
Speaker 3: So a favorite song was definitely number one Radio.
Speaker 1: Number one, number one at radio for sure.
Speaker 2: Who did the mix was a Khalid Kalad and Future Future Future remix.
Speaker 1: But like the go, Bro, we're trying to go number one.
Speaker 2: And it's like when you realize what you're competing up against, like you're you're not competing up against core audiences.
Speaker 3: No, you're competing again against Taylor.
Speaker 1: Superstars, Taylor Swift, the.
Speaker 2: Weekend people that the world know.
Speaker 1: It's not just a cult following, it's they that.
Speaker 3: The world know that you got to put up those records.
Speaker 1: So you have to put up those records to compete.
Speaker 2: And my fans didn't like that, and I'm not gonna say my fans, but some of my fans didn't like that, and I totally get it. But greatness has got to be it's got to be made.
Speaker 3: Uh. I saw something that you had said that if you didn't sell a certain amount of records with this album, you're going to quit facts. You're not siou about that? No, I'm not no, okay, good because I'm like dude, first of all.
Speaker 1: Nah, I just wanted to light a fire on my label Lass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go buy the fucking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, for sure, just wanted to light of fire on my label. Last But like, I think the big thing.
Speaker 3: And the fans asked to go actually like go to iTunes and spend the money for.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure.
Speaker 2: And it's just like I think the big thing is like bro, first off, like twenty k in today's time.
Speaker 1: Is a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Bro, it's people that selling like six thousand, it's still making Billboard top two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, there's so many artists that you would not like because their records are big. Yeah, when the project the bodies of work come out. I think it just happened. And I'm not even to say anthing BD about Ice Spice, but I think Ice Spice's album people were trying to create this narrative. I think, well, she didn't sell her album and so it's like but she got hits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think I think the big thing was Bro. I think the big thing is they took away from how total consumption works. Yes, and being that they took away from total consumption works, see, fans don't know it's way harder to get like like I don't even how many how many streams is a download?
Speaker 1: You know how many streams are down? One downloaders? Thirty? It takes twenty five hundred, right.
Speaker 2: It takes twenty five hundred people to get one download. So you got to do that, say you did that six thousand times or not?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people, bro, Like whereas to back in the day, all you had to do was go out and buy it and they would say, or you could, you.
Speaker 1: Could, you could fuse them in with your.
Speaker 2: Tour tickets, or you could, like was what a lot of people were doing merchandise, right, you know if.
Speaker 3: You buy those hoodie you get an album.
Speaker 1: You get an album, right, And like, bro, we can't do that no more.
Speaker 2: So like when you see people do like these these ten thousand first week nine twenty thousands, Bro, that's a lot of word you and it don't take away from the music either.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, do you think the narrative because because you'll see you'll see it happen with these blogs, right, like, yeah, someone will post someone's first week numbers and then they'll be like and then the w or l Yeah, and it's like yo, like first week numbers to me are the most overrated overrated because really, nowadays you'll see more than ever, like projects have like a real like it's like a marathon for sure, right for sure. And then like you said, it's like the total consumption of whether it's a record, where the radio, whether it's on TikTok, whatever it is. It's like, I feel like first week numbers just don't mean it.
Speaker 1: First week numbers don't mean as much.
Speaker 2: And on top of that, it's like, bro, we got records from twenty to early twenty tens and back blowing up now that people never heard of or have heard of, and they're just getting even bigger now.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, this is the records come back around.
Speaker 3: So have you for you man? Like I mean you obviously you're you're a dad. You uh, you know you have your family? Is it hard for you to like when it's time to go on tour, when it's time to activate the album cycle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, when it's when it's time to go on to it's hard. I mean when it's when it's time to come do all these press runs. It's hard, Like because I like to be around my son. Of course you feel me. I love being around my family, and the thing is bro being on this role like and then I'm over protective too, of course that so you feel me. It's hard to sleep at night sometimes, like I'm I'm up at night like trying to make sure everything good, make sure the family's straight.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like because dude, at the end of the day, you know more than anything, Like we see this shit happen all the time, people like people trying to get up in people's houses, people be out of town, houses get robbed, no facts all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wait for you to post that you out of town. Like one of my one of my house has been broken into before that.
Speaker 3: Sh It's crazy. That's like the worst feeling of like violation because that's happened to me where I'm like, God, I had to.
Speaker 1: Put security out of my house, like security, like.
Speaker 3: I tell I tell people like I never felt like I was capable of like killing somebody until somebody jacked me, broke into my ship, somebody broke into your house. They I had a hotel room with a bunch of ship in it and ransacked my room. Took all kinds of ship hit a lick word. I was like, dog like, this was like early, this was like early in my career.
Speaker 1: Your hotel room.
Speaker 3: It was it had to have been me and baby Bash. We had rooms side by side and they hit both of our rooms and like it was like at the time, I wasn't I didn't have a lot of money. So it's like my MacBook with all my music because I DJ. So I was like I was at my cameras and I lost like a bunch of interviews. I was, I was like, bro, killed somebody.
Speaker 2: Never you would never you would never think nobody would do like like a hotel room.
Speaker 1: That's crazy crazy Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then even just like even like people just doing the smashing grads and ship. But I saw I can imagine like being being on tour and being so far away from your kid and and uh and your girl. I'm sure it's just not the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 1: Facts facts, Yeah, bro, it's definitely harding you.
Speaker 3: Take them out, Like would you take him out on the on the road for some dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my son and my son a little older than.
Speaker 2: I mean, he too, but he he ordered him what he was when favorite song came of course.
Speaker 3: So yeah, uh, you got some dope features on the album. Uh which which feature did? Were you in the studio with anybody on this album?
Speaker 2: Nah, none of that, because you know all all of my songs going from the crib. So, like I mean, Klan, the Klney feature was. I got Kaylinie Gonna and money Long and project, and I mean working with Kiline was probably like one of the easiest futures I ever made. She sent me the future back probably in like an hour, you feel me, Like damn, Yeah that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Crazy, And that was a big future for me to have because I've been wanting to work with her for some years for sure. And I just love the women in the game, like the women of the industry, like the sense of Kaeline's AI goals.
Speaker 1: Like all of those.
Speaker 3: I think SOS is gonna go down as one of the greatest RBS.
Speaker 2: One for sure, for sure. I mean even the Control album was crazy. Her Control album was amazing, for sure. But like yeah, so, I mean I love the women of the game, and I just money Long like you know those people I want.
Speaker 1: I want them to summer Walker.
Speaker 2: Like, like, if you look at my features, majority of my features are women, money longs Siss, I mean Notiss, summer Walker, Carolina Lotto.
Speaker 3: So you're like your processes. I'm at the crib cooking facts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sender records recording yourself because I don't. I don't get out often, right, I mean I live in North Carolina. Who the fuck is coming to North Carolina? Nobody?
Speaker 1: So it's hard to get into the studio.
Speaker 3: People, right, So that's fair for you, man, Uh talk about being in North Carolina. Obviously it's definitely. Uh, country is the thing out there. Yeah, countries, cracking.
Speaker 1: Countries big in Nashville, though.
Speaker 3: It's super big in Nashville. But I'm just curious, Like, I feel like you're the kind of artist that could like seamlessly also do like a country feature or something. Have you thought about that?
Speaker 1: You said it? Not me, Bro, I want to do everything. I want to do pop. I want to do hip.
Speaker 3: Hop like money back. Yeah, he's got two songs, is Morgan walland or was it one? He's got two?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear him though.
Speaker 3: One of them is all over the fucking radio.
Speaker 1: I gotta hear him. I gotta hear.
Speaker 3: Him, and then like big got a big listen.
Speaker 1: I love I love with money Bag. I love money Bag. I got to hear the record because a lot.
Speaker 3: Of times you heard the Whiskey Whiskey song.
Speaker 2: I heard Morgan Walland's that's the only part I've heard. I haven't heard money Bag.
Speaker 3: And then money Back hops in and he's like, murger.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go listen to it because a lot of times when people do country features, they all sounds forced.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's forced.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go listen to it.
Speaker 3: And then Shaboozi has a song with Big Extra.
Speaker 2: Plug It's hardest fuck biggest the plug cardig Plug Card.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think Big Extra Plug Card. I'm gonna go. I gotta go listen to that bag future though, for sure.
Speaker 3: So you would do a feature from the country, Sure, is there any country music you listened to?
Speaker 1: Like bro?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: Yes, what bro?
Speaker 2: I listened to? I don't listen to hip hop and R and B for real, So what are you listening to? I listen to pop and country, Like if I'm listening to what country do you like Tim mcgirw. I love Tim McGrath Don't take your girl. Yeah, I love Tim McGraw, don't take the girl. If I'm listening to like pop music, yeah, I like Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi, Jason murra As, Trained.
Speaker 3: Fucking Train huh yeah yeah, I love Train's got a fucking voice.
Speaker 1: Bro, for sure, for sure, Yeah, for sure. I love Man. I love Cold Play, bro like I love.
Speaker 3: I just saw Chris Martin at the iHeart Festival and he just was on stage with a guitar. He did like a special yeah set with just an acoustic.
Speaker 1: Guitar and and he just playing We're just.
Speaker 3: Fooling around for like thirty minutes in front of twenty thousand people, and it was so fine. Bro.
Speaker 2: Real talent though, bro, Like you know, that's the that's what that's what I respect and love about pop though.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, right, Bro, they they get.
Speaker 3: The crash, Like yeah, I feel like, I mean, there's some pop artists who aren't very talented, but I do. Like in hip hop unfortunately, like you could catch a TikTok wave and be out of here and then but then after that, then what you know for sure because we've seen people come and go so often.
Speaker 2: I think I think, I think in hip hop, Bro, we just got to get back to respecting the game, like, and what I mean by that is just putting in the work, like you know, a real artist development they gotta put They need to put artists back through boot camp.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you're kind of like one of the last artists I can really remember that. I felt like when you developed for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I really went through boot camp, Like they had me locked in the studio.
Speaker 1: Eight months, no records being put out.
Speaker 2: Arnold had me out here doing radio runs as soon as I got into the game.
Speaker 3: What were those things you learned?
Speaker 1: We did like a twenty four hour radio run like City to City.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna say, like, obviously for people don't know Arnold's who's behind us South Coast comes from radio, right, so he understands like the promo game and what it's like to shake hands and be DJ's. So for you, like, what perspective or advice could you give up and coming artists, bro, It doesn't have an in their corner. Yeah, man, things that might be more important.
Speaker 1: First off, stay consistent.
Speaker 2: But outside of staying consistent, like touch the people and go in build relationships with these DJs. Like these DJs that's out there, don't never feel like people try to tell you that radio spins is minuscule to counting towards GSLS or whatever the case may be. But radio is major, Like radio, radio is key to me. I mean, I think if it wasn't for radio, some of the checks that I got for favorite song, I would I never would have seen them, and them was like some of the biggest checks I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: That's why I tell people, I'm like, yo, if you could have a very successful career, you could go you could get plaques, you could go on tour, you could do really well without radio. Sure, but if you want to go number one, if you want to hit or you want to hit, you have to go impossible without the RESK.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to.
Speaker 2: But outside of that playlist and so build a relationship with these DSPs and to get on these playlists and like build a relationship with the people who's over these playlists, right, like bro, it's it's it's important, man.
Speaker 1: Like are you are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Because the new thing artists kind of have to do right and shoot hell of content to push their songs. Facts, are you on top of that yourself? Or do you have like ya, we gotta shoot some.
Speaker 2: Shit like I gotta like my digital me and my digital team work hand in hand like like a lot of people not as hands on with their digital Like I'm close with my digital team at Capital right like and a lot of as close as I am with my digital Dude, I don't think I never really seen nobody be as close to my digit digital persons as I am.
Speaker 1: Like me and my digital do work hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Like because if like, okay, you got your new single right with money long? That are you guys? It's like, yo, are you guys plotting? Like Yo, we gotta do this. We gotta do this.
Speaker 1: It's like Yo, Dante, go get this girl. I need you. We need to do this.
Speaker 2: This is this is the or He'll be sending me challenges like these are the challenges that's popping right now.
Speaker 1: This was going on. We need to do this.
Speaker 2: This the girl we need to work with, Like this person is lit right now. This was going on on socials, that's what we need to do, Like bro, it's all it's all like, it's all work, bro. Like at the end of the day, like it's bro, this is a job.
Speaker 3: It is people. People got it fucked up. They think this sho is sweet.
Speaker 1: This ship is a job.
Speaker 3: And if you and look, you could love it. But if you don't treat it, like.
Speaker 1: If you don't treat it like a job, bro, you're treating.
Speaker 3: It like a hobby.
Speaker 2: You're treating it like a hobby, and you get hobby results, You're gonna get hobby numbers out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you're gonna get hobby numbers.
Speaker 2: So, like I think that's the thing with the project though, bro, Like you know, like I treated this one like it was a job. Like my goal is to be one of the greats, and I have to treat it as such. And if I don't, I'm going to continue to get the same results. Now, I might not get the best numbers out of this one, because it's a risk that we take. And me and my team understood that before we put the project out. Before we put the project out, like I called my an and R Chris Turner, and I was like, how you think what you think about this project? He said, I think it's gonna take the people a while to get used to it, but.
Speaker 1: When they catch it, when it catches, it gonna catch.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like catching a top five Billboard record? Was it like contagious for You're like, oh now I got a taste of that. Nah, no, I need more of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was like I need more of that, But it was more so like I know what it takes to get here, and then outside of knowing what it takes to get here, it's like, bro, like it's not as easy as people think. You know, it's not as easy as people think. It just it happened like the way that favorite song happened. It's rare that records ever do that. Like, it's rare that records come in in the top fifty of bill especially.
Speaker 3: That song was a real grind. It wasn't like it just as like it woke up one day and it was on TikTok you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, facts like over Yeah, like it grew for sure, it grew. It grew, And I think like that, bro, it's like real case studies on favorite songs, Like they were running like YouTube and all they running case studies on how favorite song got to how big it was.
Speaker 3: With your process working out of the crib. Does it limit you from working with other writers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you think that that could be, because at the end of the day, I look at you as like, obviously you could rap, but your singer songwriter exactly. And I feel like if you're a singer songwriter, you always want to get in with other singer song because that's where sometimes the records. That's something that like you think you're interested in maybe trying to approach, like take that approach in the future.
Speaker 2: I never really I've probably been in with writers one time. I really wasn't a fan of it. I wasn't a fan of it. But what I what I do like about working with writers, like I would like to work with a writer who would bring a different sound out of me. But I don't want none of their lyrics, Like I just I just want to be able to develop a different sound.
Speaker 3: I think too, if like you've been in those sessions, you'll know it's like it could be the melody.
Speaker 2: It could Yeah, that's it, Hey try saying this, yeah melody exactly, And that's what it was like the writer that I see it was cool, but I wasn't I just I don't know. It felt weird because I'm like, bro, I don't work with writers, Like I'm not the type person that like I am the writer. Yeah, I'm the person who could write for the country person pop.
Speaker 3: Have you wrote for anybody else?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Nah, not yet, but the whole other bag man.
Speaker 1: I don't lie, I need to.
Speaker 2: But I did a playback up here and I was just playing some of my own released records, like the pop records, and people at Amazon Music was like, why the fuck are you not writing for people?
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't shop those records to people.
Speaker 1: Nah, for real, Bro, I got to I got.
Speaker 3: To yo, if you could do a joint project with any artist, wh would be.
Speaker 1: If two people?
Speaker 3: Two people? Sure, like if the fans.
Speaker 1: Had to choose, they will say rod Wave.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, if the fans had to choose, there to say rod Wave, and I feel like I feel like that'd be big.
Speaker 1: I feel like that, what.
Speaker 2: About if you had to choose. If I had to choose, I would do one rod Wave. But like it's just so I don't know, like I don't I don't want to say it cause it's like we could have did it already right, you know, like we could have did it already.
Speaker 1: So who knows?
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever talked about it?
Speaker 2: Not really like had no conversation about it. Me and Rod, Me and Rod never really even talked about doing a song together.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy about Rod is you know, he's so interesting because he's as big as he is and he's kind of like about his anti I don't want to say anti, but he's kind of like an industry guy.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's like like he doesn't really like do a lot of like industry ship. He's just kind of doing his own thing.
Speaker 2: Because I don't, I don't, I don't know why we haven't did it, Like I feel like you guys have a lot of time to talk about it on tour. No, for sure, we're going to talk about it this year for sure, because like, yeah, just the third tour. We ain't got no album yet, no songs yet, no nothing record.
Speaker 1: For sure, you keep bringing me back.
Speaker 2: You got you bringing me back for a reason, Like come on, let's let's go ahead and get this album.
Speaker 3: Wait, this is your guys' third tour together, third tour together?
Speaker 1: Broh, Yeah you're yeah, I sell tickets.
Speaker 2: I sell tickets, like and I feel like that's the big thing, and like we all loped in, like y'all christ you know.
Speaker 3: And then you kind of I mean, I feel like too. He's the kind of person that doesn't want to bring a lot of new people around him. He knows that, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: As long as I sell tickets and as long.
Speaker 3: As, like, bro, you ain't a problem on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna keep They're gonna keep bringing me back, but it's all over over there. I definitely feel like I feel like that'd be one of one of the biggest joint projects to come out.
Speaker 1: And you know, today's.
Speaker 3: Time for you. You've obviously a lot of unreleased music. You're always working if you're at home, so that means you probably have ship ton of unreleased thousands. How uh you know, how much longer after Jaded do you think you want to try to get something else out?
Speaker 1: Like two months?
Speaker 2: Jesus, Yeah, like two months, I'm probably going pretty fucking quick. Like two months, I'm probably gonna drop. I'm probably gonna drop second edition of Jaded, and it's just gonna be like a like almost like a exactly, like like a deluxe but like all the songs that didn't make the project nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the fans ask for.
Speaker 3: Just you know who. I think you'd be hard. I think if you did something with Russ that'd be fire too.
Speaker 1: Russ is fire, Yeah, Russ is fire.
Speaker 2: I love I love the independence of the world for sure. You know those dudes that stand against the you know, fighter Grintsta Gray.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: If you're anything like me and my girl, we watch a lot of TV. What is the last show when you're you and your lady have a binge? Watched at the crib?
Speaker 2: Im more so movie type of person binge watch binge watch, bene watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all ain't watch nothing on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Na NA movies. Movies, Yeah, movies.
Speaker 2: I watched like, I don't know, Like I go back to action movies, A lot of action.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you like the New Bad Boys?
Speaker 1: Fire? You didn't like it?
Speaker 3: Oh? I loved it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Fire.
Speaker 3: I wonder, though, where do you rank it amongst the other Bad Boys? I think it's pretty clear that number three was the worst, But then I think the best is too. But I think the debate for the second.
Speaker 1: Best three three was the last one.
Speaker 3: No, four was the was the last one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Three three sucked?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah three? Three was it?
Speaker 3: One and two? Like I put two is number one? And then I think it's a battle between Part four. Part one is yeah.
Speaker 1: Bad boys bad bad bad boys too. What's definitely like.
Speaker 3: Old boy goes to pick up his daughter and they've like yeah, and then the fact.
Speaker 1: In part four that's when you meet Reggie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then Reggie's just killing motherfuckers like Call of Duty style in the living room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it is crazy. I think I will go two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will go to one and then no no no, no, no no, I will go two.
Speaker 3: Four, then one and then one. Yeah, I go to one and four.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, four was crazy. Four.
Speaker 3: Are you in the horror movies at all?
Speaker 1: Talk? No, Bro, that's come on, that's white now, bro, white people ship, that's white.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of black people come on talking about bro.
Speaker 1: That's like, bro, you just put that on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's y'all bro, lot, Bro, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: No, black people always get killed first in the horror movies.
Speaker 1: No, it's y'all, bro, what that's not us? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Black guy always gets killed though, Bro, that's y'all y'all ones tripping and fall and the ship.
Speaker 1: We don't trip it fall? What the fuck? We athlete?
Speaker 3: Hello cool J got killed by fucking Michael L.
Speaker 1: Cool J. Bro, he had probably who he had ship to do? They had to get him off set.
Speaker 3: Did the shark come l l in Deep Blue Ce?
Speaker 1: No? No he didn't, No, Bro, I would lie. Listen, Bro, it's always the white people.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: No horror white kid, don't lie, Bro, come on, cave.
Speaker 3: White people be doing some dumb ass We're the dumbest race out of the Why the.
Speaker 2: Fuck would you go into the abandoned garage with the chainsaws hanging on it?
Speaker 1: So? Who the fuck does this?
Speaker 3: Listen? White people are the stupidest, I would say, the stupidest people in horror movies.
Speaker 1: I love white people. Oh in horror movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and horror movies they are the dumbest. With that being said, for whatever reason, there was like this thing where it was like, why is the black guy always got to die in the horror movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Like I never understood that. Why don't we survive? Because I feel like in real life.
Speaker 3: Bust the Rhymes got killed by I will, I will.
Speaker 1: Fuck Jason uh, Jason, Jason.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen. Michael Myers to me, is the easiest person to kill because he never Like Myers, Michael Myers doesn't run. He's always walking at a slow pace. But somehow like you shoot him in the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I will, I would fuck Jason up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you fuck Jason up because he's kind of a zombie, but I think you can.
Speaker 1: Suck my up Jason up. Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody.
Speaker 1: I got some bull.
Speaker 2: I got big ship, bro, like ship, I got out fun Jason up.
Speaker 3: You couldn't fuck up Freddy Coruger though, because he will fuck with you in your dreams.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't even go to sleep. I fucked Freddy first of all. That's not healthy, yes not, But I don't go to sleep. I ain't been a sleeping like what they got me on the road for like two weeks. I ain't been a sleeping like two weeks, bro.
Speaker 3: Funny, but we're not doing any fucking any You're not coked out on the road, are you. You're not busting out? You're not going are you not?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: I ain't slept two weeks. It's album time.
Speaker 1: Let's go not yet, not yet?
Speaker 3: Drugs are bad? Okay, we it's good?
Speaker 1: Yeah yet? No? Never never, no, no, I never did nothing. You ever heard of tousy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why'd you say it like that? What the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: That's a stupid question to ask you?
Speaker 1: What not? Not me? Bro? The drug tousy?
Speaker 3: That's a drug.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you what is it?
Speaker 3: It's pink cocaine, pink Wait did you name yourself tousy after pink cocaino? But wait, wait wait?
Speaker 2: Is this a new drug or was this a drug that was I think it might have been around, Bro?
Speaker 3: But have you ever done Has Tucy ever done toosy?
Speaker 1: Never in my life? Wow? Never in my life.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I would do it with you, Like if we were out somewhere and you were like, you want to do some tuoy? Be like fuck it.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: Pink cocaine sounds crazy? Wow? Doesn't it sounds like some real like Walter White blue meth type ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, lot of some crazy shit going on, But.
Speaker 3: You do need to try mushrooms?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why don't change your life? Can we your ego make you feel like I need. No, you don't need it out the way. I'm gonna give you some mushroom gummies.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy. How the fuck do you put a mushroom into a gummy?
Speaker 3: They crush it up and then they it's it's like.
Speaker 1: They turned it into like a gel.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing that they do with with like a weed gummy. It's like an edible, but with psilocybin.
Speaker 1: Bro. What what I'm gonna do with mushrooms?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Man, you're gonna have the best time of your life.
Speaker 1: What does it do? What does mushrooms do?
Speaker 3: It makes you think really hard, and then it makes all the colors just crazy.
Speaker 1: It make colors crazy.
Speaker 3: Not just make them like vibrant. Yeah, like you won't see anything that's not there, Like you're not gonna that's like ls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Acid is like if you take acid, you might see something that isn't. Actually, mushrooms just make colors cool and then it makes you think really hard, like you might close your eyes and like have a real therapy.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 3: It's good. I'm gonna give you some cool Give the drugs. No, trooms is not drugs. They're legal in uh legal in Vancouver, legal in Oakland legal legaland Colorado.
Speaker 1: Legal in Oakland, Oakland, Okay.
Speaker 3: De criminalized here. I mean, if a cop pulled you over and you had some shrooms on you, they're not gonna do that Texas, North Carolina where you're from.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Nobody.
Speaker 3: One of the problems. What's up with your boy Bryce Young? What's going on with him? I dropped him in Fantasy terrible head?
Speaker 1: Why the funk would you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Two quarterback league? Uh?
Speaker 1: They got they got? Who is it? Aaron Andy Dalton, the Red Rock Andy Andy Donald. His name is Andy Dalton, Andy Dalton, whatever the name?
Speaker 3: Do you watch the Panthers And what's it like being a Panther fan?
Speaker 1: Not a Panther fan? That's that.
Speaker 3: They're fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're ass you and the.
Speaker 3: Baby You and the baby ship and Arnold should buy the Panthers, got no have I'm with that, though. By the Panthers, I'm with that. Who the owners? The worst owner in the NFL's crazy.
Speaker 2: I will lie if I own the Panthers, but we would be fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: You know how much football? I watched a lot? Yeah, just not that.
Speaker 3: So who's your team? I'm an Eagles fan, crazy the Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jalen Hurts his ass though.
Speaker 3: He's super ass, super overrated. Jalen Hurts is so.
Speaker 1: Like I said that on the podcast.
Speaker 3: If you watched football the last two seasons, say jayl Jalen Hurts ain't the one, bro, Come on, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Wait he said it earlier, though he said he was. He said he said it earlier too, though he said he was.
Speaker 3: Asking Eagle fan. Did you play Madden?
Speaker 1: No, I don't play like that. I'm asking matter.
Speaker 3: Do you gamble on sports?
Speaker 1: Yeah you do. I'm about to gamble right now.
Speaker 3: Play straight up bets I do.
Speaker 1: I do fantasy bets, so I bet on players.
Speaker 3: So you'll do like more touch like a touchdown, score, more yards, more yards like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, prospects, partnership with prospects, Oh.
Speaker 3: Check you out? Yeah they just so you you you do pretty well. Yeah, it's my whole life with gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think nobody wins.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever wins, nobody casinos are built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly, you know, nobody ever wins. But it's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we already talked about you like you're a bit of a gambler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like you. I'm real.
Speaker 3: I've seen you cash like cash out at the casino with like serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cracked the casino for like I cracked. I don't cracked casino for for a few.
Speaker 3: Right, But then you didn't show when you didn't crack. Yeah, no I didn't and they cracked you no, which just happened.
Speaker 1: They show that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah are you up or down?
Speaker 1: Him down? Brother? Yeah? Yeah I'm down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do you play like? That's the most Asian ship I have ever?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I sit me next to Bro.
Speaker 3: That's like a seventy five year old Asian guy playing Baccara.
Speaker 2: That's that's what the rich people play, the real rich they they fucking played Bacara.
Speaker 1: You asked anybody who like Baccarat?
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I played craps, so that's something like craps is fun.
Speaker 1: That's hoodship.
Speaker 3: Bro, You never played craps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I played crabs and then whtte is crammed? Give me a rush, bro, Like Roulette is like doing your drug. It's like doing toucy.
Speaker 1: I won't lie. Roulette is like doing Tusie.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, trust me, I know buddy. Listen, you ain't gotta talk to im problem already.
Speaker 1: You don't got a gambling problem?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Lying you like the casino.
Speaker 3: While I was recording my radio show today, I was on my bookie playing Roulette live with a actual human being dealer bro once.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, can you play Bacara up there? Yes, no way.
Speaker 3: Listen, buddy, I'm gonna show you right now. I'm not fucking with you. So look you can see I'm already signed into my bookie. You go to however much you want, you go to live casino. Hold on, you gotta see this ship. I gotta tell me, dude, I just be sitting on my phone something. I'll be at breakfast with my family fucking playing blackjack back a look I can do. Look there's a live later. There's a live lady like dealer who's on webcam with you.
Speaker 1: I just want to do.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I don't know what to do. So look, we got we got real sound. So this is Look, this is the dealer.
Speaker 1: Let me see this ship. Let me show you I'm a fucking guru at this ship.
Speaker 3: Let me see what so you can talk to this league like you can tipper and ship?
Speaker 1: What is this twenty five dollars? Yah?
Speaker 3: Just put twenty five down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let that one pass. It's gonna go player though, No, no, no, I'm not gonna let it pass. Did I bet on it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I don't know how to play this fucking game. Done.
Speaker 1: Watch this? Watch this player six, watch this five? Five? Here zero? Bro, I'm trying to fucking tell you.
Speaker 3: I just want you some money.
Speaker 1: You just want to come on bro, like I'm fucking sick. No, I'm the fucking girl.
Speaker 3: For people who don't know, you can go to my bookie and sign up. Use the promo code Bootleg right now, first deposit bonus. You could be on webcam with a dealer. Do yes, you did? Let's close that shout out to my booker.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, I'm literally set at Bak Route and won one point six million dollars.
Speaker 1: What the hell? Yeah? How long was there? Twenty four twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: You were at the casino for a day, straight.
Speaker 1: Day, straight bro off of straight water, dog off of water. Bro got a fucking bro.
Speaker 3: I'm just they got casinos in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Know if they did i'd be broke.
Speaker 3: What do you go to the Mississippi or something?
Speaker 2: Nah, you could go Vegas, like they got a casino, but it's in the mountains.
Speaker 1: I'm not fucking going Vegas.
Speaker 3: In Vegas, Yeah what casino?
Speaker 2: I play at the Aria in the Cosmopolitan. Aria smells so good, smell crazy, doesn't it? Cosm Politsan Tuto.
Speaker 3: I like the Cosmo. There's just a lot of different a lot of hookers of Cosmo lit Li.
Speaker 1: But the Cosmo showed me love bro Aria.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to the house. I used to live in Vegas, so my knowledge of the hookers are and aren't are because I used to live there. Yeah, yeah, not for any other reason. With that being said, the high limit, the high limit bar, what what do you I'm saying, I used to live in Vegas.
Speaker 1: So me, do you live in Phoenix too?
Speaker 3: No, I have I have business. I'm from there.
Speaker 1: Oh but I live here in Phoenix. Yeah I know that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Cosmo's, Cosmo and MGM got the most the most prostitutes for sure.
Speaker 2: So when we when we go to Phoenix, right, I need to just send all your all your bottle girls from Yeah, I need to send them on to the show.
Speaker 3: That's easy.
Speaker 1: Got you got them from me?
Speaker 3: Done deal cool? Eleven eleven shout.
Speaker 1: Out to eleven eleven man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you man. The new album is out, go get it Jaded, and you are going to be on the road for how long? How many dates you guys got?
Speaker 1: Thirty six dates?
Speaker 3: Thirty six dates with Roadway Deluxe is coming in a couple of months, and uh yeah, keep this guy out of Vegas, keep him away from the casino. Does your does your girl know how much you gamble? Because my girl doesn't know how much I get. But she also doesn't watch the podcast, so.
Speaker 1: We see that. That's the That's the thing though, you know, if my girl.
Speaker 3: Watch this ship, she'd be fucking yeah because I had like I had like a yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean everybody in my family knows I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay, okayn, Like when you're in Vegas, you're like, babe, like I won, or like damn, I'm down now. I kind of keep that, like, yeah, as you should. You should keep separate counts. You don't know about smart it is Tuesday. Appreciate you, bro.