Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And welcome back to another episode of No Salers Podcast with your host now fucked that with your load glasses Malone. So Twilight is a nigga. He it's the honey from Loan Beat, right. I didn't meet him before I saw him, Okay, I saw the nigga on television. Tell him how where I saw you at twy? Like what television program was part?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, And it.
Speaker 2: Was dope as hell because it was dope because it was it was somebody that I knew from around the way, like he was from where we was from. And this is why before I even thought about being this is where year.
Speaker 1: Was at man, it was two thousand something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had to be a while ago, bro, and while ago, but I thought it was dope.
Speaker 2: And we've been talking about working ever since we met back then, and in between that time, my boy go down, fight a bed and all of that, and he come home and like, I'm happy and we still ain't work. So we were starting to have a conversation about like we were talking about something that he posted and it hit me. He was like, oh, you know what we should do this on ig Live. I was like, yeah, you know what for shore Bro. We should you know, make some content together. I think that's dope, Like, you know, we should make some content. And it hit me like I need to give him exposure on No Ceilings. It don't make no sense that it's somebody who I really I like their talent, you know what I mean, I like the brand of what they do, and you know what I mean, it's somebody I want to promote.
Speaker 4: So it was like.
Speaker 2: I thought that was dope to bring him on No Ceilings to talk about it. And you know, we don't really do no interviews.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like our third.
Speaker 2: Well it's not really an interview because we don't really ask. No question is to no artists about what they do with their career. No siblings is about brands. Everything is branding and your specific get own. So it's it's everything about your get down.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you for having me on here.
Speaker 1: Man, I didn't expect this, you know what I'm saying, But shit, were here. Man, that's so too, that's that's so yeah. Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: We was having a conversation about gang banging offline, right because Twilight is somebody I respect. He got to beachy from twenties, like you know, off of Wide. So it was a dope conversation about everything we got going on. So I was like, oh, you know what, we should have this conversation on the podcast. So let's get back right into it twilight, so we don't lose no space. You were saying your issue with the the culture specifically was us when white people was involved, it would change everything.
Speaker 3: Uh not.
Speaker 1: My issue with the culture is that I just feel like out of every group.
Speaker 3: You feel me, every group, every ethnic group, every.
Speaker 1: Anybody that come over into America, let me say, they got some type of camaraderie and love for each other where they look at each other all the same. Even the Africans. When the Somalians come over here, they're the Somalians, you feel me, and they stick in they community and they fuck with each other.
Speaker 3: You know, they might have a their.
Speaker 1: Inner little shit, but overall we know the Samalians rock with each other. The Jews they do the same thing, you know what I'm saying, the Asians.
Speaker 4: So when you say culture, I don't know which culture, Like you mean just.
Speaker 5: Gang bang culture, hip hop culture, or localized black culture or what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: There you go African Americans, black people, we don't look at each other as the same, that we the same. In fact, I feel like that we got more of a disdain for the next nigga than we do anybody else. So what I was talking about is that how we don't be having the same energy and hatred for white people and not specifically a white person. Right, you know what I'm saying, not not like you. Right, let me say, like, for example, most of these niggas that in this general, most of these niggas that's in the streets done been to prison. Most of us have been treated unfairly by the judicial system. It's the prosecutor that told the judge I was a flight risk before I even got on the airplane. I'm just trying to get out and make bonds so I could be with my family for I go do my time.
Speaker 3: Right, I know I broke the law.
Speaker 1: She get up there on the motherfucker's stands, and I know she done did this to a whole lot of niggas.
Speaker 3: He's a flight risk. You're on her make his bill five million dollars? What bit you lying?
Speaker 1: I donly I never even flew nowhere where fuck I'm gonna go right, she lied on me.
Speaker 3: They over senced us. Right, it's the same judge.
Speaker 1: The police would be the same police in the same area, beating niggas up, chasing them, planting evidence. Right, a nigga get out of jail, he'll forget on about that, or maybe he don't. He'll harness the anger and unleash the anger on another nigga right close to him. He won't think about going to that courtroom and doing nothing to her or that judge or that or that officer. They won't think about them, but they'll.
Speaker 3: Unleash that same anger on a nigga.
Speaker 1: It's like we bullied each other, you feel me, because we know we at the bottom of the totem pole, so we take our shit out on each other. But I this how the conversation turned into this. I said them a rabs. If they was over here getting treated unfairly and unjust like that and being locked up, and they had some of the leaders in there where they know they innocent, them, a Rabs will blow that court building up. And he objected to that, and I seen, I said, oh this is bit finna get deep, bro. I said, we should just go live. When me get up out the bed, I said, because we too. I see, I already know he intelligent, you feel me, and we on two different sides of the spectrum. I said, let's jump on live. So that's where we cut off at where he's basically said the a rap I'm looking at that wrong. They wouldn't you feel me?
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying, Well, it's like, let's start with this.
Speaker 2: A major a major issue like in our culture right in La street urban culture, or a major confusion point is you said something specific.
Speaker 3: I know I broke the law. The one thing about gang banging.
Speaker 2: Is it's very much rooted in justice. So even when you saying like we just treat each other a certain way, we don't do it to each other just because we're black. See, And that's why it's disingenuous to kind of root it as if you see the next brother and it's an issue because he a brother. It's not, you know what I mean. It's right now, if we in Loan Beach, it's because of years and years of violation between two specific gangs that create that tension. It ain't just because your skin is black. And another point I was thinking was when you were talking about how it is for those other communities. If you put those people in poor communities, they would actually fight each other. Like if we go to East La there ain't a black person in site. Yet it's really a lot of justice. Is hyper violence going on in the streets because everybody is trying to ride or wrong. Everybody trying to ride a wrong Cambodia town is the same way if we go to the Asians, maybe in Chinatown, you know what I mean, or what's that spot over the Korea.
Speaker 4: Or like Garden Grove.
Speaker 5: I feel like they used to have some issues with the Vietnamese over there before they started getting a little bit better off, like thirty years ago, Like they had Asian boys and then the trgs or whatever in Long Beaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, but see listen, let me let me interject those when you say Asian boy and TRG, those are gangs that came off of I mean those are that's a situation that came off of our culture. So they're copying us. There are people, don't they look down on that. Even if you talk to a Pisa from Mexico, they look down on the tools.
Speaker 3: They say they stupid. I talked to I dealt with pisons. They be like the trolo.
Speaker 1: That's dumb.
Speaker 3: They fucking killing each other for nothing. Most even when you say poor, you know Mexicans they can live in a house with each other.
Speaker 1: And this is no disrespect to my Mexican community because I admire this. They can live in a house with each other. Twenty deep about that bag. You can't put twenty niggas in the same house. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Also the trauma, the experience is different, and to compare them is just kind of not It's just really being lazy intellectually.
Speaker 1: Now see, now the experience is different, and I agree with that, But that's to start this off. I said that we lack the love for ourselves.
Speaker 2: But it's not love, and that's what I'm saying. That's not true. If you put any poor group of people together, they do the exact same thing. Remember, we just start street life in Los Angeles. You know, the first street gangs in La or La County was not started by black people. You know, the oldest street gang in Los Angeles is a gang in East LA. They had a rival before the first black street gang popped up. White Fence had a rival before the first black Street gang ever came to the Los Angeles County.
Speaker 1: And it was another. So you know that in any poor ethnic group, right, So when the Somalians come over here, are they not poor? Or or when the Agans or the Koreans like you said Korean town, they started a Korean town. So guess what they're doing. They build it economic, a system in their thing where they keep their money within each other. They say, the black people, black people in America are the group that the dollar stays the least in their community.
Speaker 3: We gonna spend our money with everybody else but us, right, we're talking about poor people, and actually black people are not even poor. They say, we got the most, the biggest spending habit in America. So if we had the biggest spending habit with the most camaraderie in love for each other, right, we would spend with each other. When I say that about I say that the hate or the I feel like that we are being taught of self hatred. It's not conscious, bro, it's unconscious.
Speaker 2: It's not about self hatred. Again, that's like using the term black on black crime. There are no crimes because there are black on black crimes. You've never done a crime to another person in your life, even in your most ignorant face, just because they were black. You never met a person that you didn't like just because they were black. That's disingenuous. That's disingenuous to the cause of what's happening.
Speaker 5: This is the first conversation that we had at Signal Hill, the first time I went to the Single Hills studio I don't know how many years ago, with Malcolm and some guy from Oakland who I think was an engineer or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: No, this is deep. But it's like, Okay, so listen, you've never consciously done done a crime to a guy that's black. But let me ask you this, then, right, I believe it's subconscious.
Speaker 2: I don't know I've done I've done crime to black people, but not because they were black, Not consciously, I believe.
Speaker 3: Not not consciously, I know.
Speaker 2: But you've never done a crime to somebody because they were black.
Speaker 3: I believe it was subconsciously.
Speaker 1: I believe that we are impregnated from a very young age, just like the rest of the world, to have to look at It's not a hatred.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. I'll take the hatred back.
Speaker 1: But it's still a huge point.
Speaker 3: It's how you, it's how you thank you. That's why I knew it.
Speaker 2: Was well no, because I definitely want you to make sure it's not it's not it's not hatred.
Speaker 3: It's not hatred.
Speaker 1: But I call it a self hate. But if we're going to be you know what I'm saying semantic about it. It's not a hatred, but it's a it's a certain perspective. It's just like the white lady. She might be not be like hate black people in a way, but if she's a crossing the streets, she's across the street and some black guys are coming and she got her person, might clinch her person a little tighter, or she might cross the street. That's a subconscious thing. That's something that that hold on my life when it that's something that it's not in the forefront of your mind. So I believe that we are taught self hate from the very beginning. We're taught to put us, as in black people down, just like in schools, right, we learned about slavery, but I didn't get to know we were kings and queens, that we made math, we made mathematics, we created the sun died, that the name Memphis, that that they went into Africa and they stole so many things from us. I didn't know how great we were until I went to prison. I was sitting right next to uh, you know, it's probably only two white guys in my class, but let's just say I was in the class with a white guy, and they was telling me that my peoples were slaves, that that we was, you know, monkeys in the field, running around in the in fucking Africa, in the wilderness.
Speaker 3: And they basically they civilized us.
Speaker 1: So we're not intelligent. Niggas ain't smart because we had to come over here to even become human. You feel me, And this is what was subconsciously impregnated in my mind. So I developed probably to have a lack of love for myself and for show for another nigga.
Speaker 3: But it might not even be love.
Speaker 1: We could say respect because when the police, these these motherfuckers, bro, they'll fight the government for what they feel is right. These motherfuckers is creating suicide bombers. Nigga that's thinking about doing shit for generations and generations we suicide bombing each other for some ship that started thirty years ago over a bitch or shooting dice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's again to minimize it, right, some things are.
Speaker 1: Everybody's whole world.
Speaker 2: Like, so again this all goes back to the same conversation of class.
Speaker 3: Like you said something specifically.
Speaker 2: About how the black dollar works, right, he got you ever noticed over there, bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he always writes.
Speaker 3: Taking note he's knows because if you don't know, because I.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody will make a point and then kind of keep going and you gotta that point. Let me let me so I can have a response.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's it's I'm listening to your whole point. But I want to make sure, like when we're talking about I want to listen to you. So when I'm when I'm talking to someone else, I'm writing down what they're saying. That are the things that stick out in my mind, like respect That something I told Pete. I figured out intelligence is not the ability to speak, it's the ability to listen, listening in you know what I mean, to really internalize what you're saying and really not to like because what you're saying could make me feel a certain way. But if I'm listening now, it has no emotions. It's like, Okay, let's get down to what we're talking about. So true intelligence is the ability to listen in process. It ain't about how I respond to you. That all goes into me listening to you. So I'm listening to you for real, I'm not just talking. I'm listening and I'm not and I'm not listening to respond. I'm listening to you again the same thing you're you know, you the critical of other black people. It's like I'm showing you firsthand without even thinking about it, this is how you treat another person.
Speaker 1: Nah, you wise bro, And that's dope for sure. So pointed it out.
Speaker 2: So like with black dollars, it's also because people form businesses in our community first, like growing up like I grew up in Compton and watched my whole life in the Richland Farms and one hundred and seventeenth Street. Everybody had businesses in that community and Compton. The Asian people around Louisiana chicken as long as I can remember. I don't want to say with specific group of Asians. Maybe they were Koreans, I'm not sure, but I don't want to be ignorant. It's always been others right in our specific community monetizing the black dollars. So it's like a it's not like a true desire to go out and spend money with other people, right. What it is is where you need to spend money that's the most convenient, happens to be with other people.
Speaker 3: Same and loan Beach.
Speaker 2: Right, So I listen, I think there's a lot of things fractured in La street urban lifestyle. There are a lot of things fractured, But I don't think it's truly a self hate. I think again, we're in these small, really many wars based off of limited resources and limited opportunities, so you start to overvalue pride, and pride becomes the fall for all of us. It has I don't think it's I've never saw brother in my life. Listen, when I sold PCP every day, I don't care if your skin was as bright or as clear as peats, or if you was as dark as motherfucking if you was as dark as Hussein Boat, as whosain boat, you could get this work. You could for sure buy some PCP for me, sure, right, I don't care if I'm walking down the street and you are as clear as Casper the Ghost or you as dark as a black Air as a Black Air Force one. If you put your hand on me, you would get your ass will or We're gonna be in a fight, whether I win or lose, right, And I think that's the same for every person that comes from our lifestile.
Speaker 1: Just what we talked.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But again we're boxed in right into this really small area where it's just us, so all our problems can look like usha pete of couestion.
Speaker 5: I mean, because if you take that proximity application, which I think is viable in l As, it's definitely viable. I mean, you'll be for the Mexican gang if they're the closest. You know, like I say, you eat.
Speaker 1: Wife wife fence.
Speaker 2: My wife fence in Myti Vea is probably the oldest gang beef in Los Angeles street urban lifestyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah them, And I think that old like what KYE fourteen or whatever that got moved out over the fesses the forties whatever the people.
Speaker 4: But like.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to misspeak, but I thought he's said you had a dozen time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, sir, So when you're in about misspeaking, man, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want to eat for somebody that's incorrect.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? For the right Yeah, but but just you know, if it's incorrect, we'll corrected. But you don't have to just be you bro.
Speaker 5: But and and and and then an in a condensed proximity environment on the inside like that, just that that dynamic change where it's more solidarity against other groups in that proximity where you where you see that you know, not so much in fighting, but more so outfighting in that perspective prime example.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, Like that was good, and that's a but, but that's the point when you fucking Peter, this is this is why.
Speaker 4: Fuck with you two or three minutes an hour.
Speaker 3: Look, look you know how you wrote the stuff down. It's two th I want to respond to what you.
Speaker 1: Said, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But this is a great a great point too.
Speaker 1: And I gotta I have a response to both of them. What what you You made a point about the limited resources and that and and I was like, that's a good point. Basically that it's because we're around each other and we already fucked up, we're uneducated or whatever. We're lashing out on each other, you know what I'm saying. And most people who have limited resources, they fight over resources. I want to point out that we don't fight over resources in the hood. We fight over dumb shit and we take wars into it. But I understand what you're saying, and we lack resources. The confusion is that we don't fight over resources. Right, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Again, even if you think it's dumb, Like let's say there's big gang wars that start over just the right to women, that that again becomes exactly number one thing priority as well.
Speaker 1: So that would be so it would be just because they're ignorant, not because they don't love each other. But this is what I would say then, right, I would say that if we had more of a love for if I viewed you as a black man, right, Because the Jewish community they have money, but they have poor Jewish communities, but they follow a guideline in the structure, and they have love for this man because he's Jewish. There's already a camaraderie for them because.
Speaker 2: You know that you have gangs where they used to kill each other. There were Jewish gangsters. Right, So everybody fights to a certain extent. Bro, we're here, you know, I'm saying the way we did. Like if you ever notice our street urban lifestyle, we're named like a lot of people from our communities are named after white people. Like there's a ton of compones, there's a ton of seagulls. All of these are Italian or Jewish names. And it's not because they were some kind of revolutionary type of gangster. There wasn't no revolutionary type of gangster. They was gangster just like us, trying to make a living. And again, the closest person, the poorer you are, right, and locks you into a vicinity of where you feel stuck and you want to control that exact small area.
Speaker 3: That's why why white people ain't banging on each other in trailer parks like that.
Speaker 1: They do not. I'm not saying they don't fight, but there's not this fucking trailer park. The Omaha Trailer Park is over here, shooting the the Tucson trailer park, and they right across the street from each other. White people have a sense of pride in being Caucasian, period, point blank.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do know, and they look at it.
Speaker 1: I mean culturally, I don't mean every white person look at black people a certain way simply because they're black.
Speaker 2: Now, ignorance might fall off. Hold on, hold on, let me let me just defeat just the thought of it now. And again, it's not like this is probably the most argument we ever had.
Speaker 4: That's but.
Speaker 1: They and we disagree. I think I agree in somebody.
Speaker 2: Let me make this point. Then, how do you have mafias and mobs who do you think they fight with?
Speaker 1: But they're fighting over resources. They're not killing each other because you from across the street. That's money.
Speaker 2: That disingenuous, that's disingenuous to our struggle. To say we fight the twenties ain't fighting insane because y'all live across the street.
Speaker 1: That's just not true.
Speaker 2: One hundred and seventy Street ain't fighting with the Mona Parks because they live on the next street. The Great Streets and the bottom hunters. So again, that's your being emotionally like irresponsible with why our communities get into it with each other consistently. It's not because we're black, or because we live across the street.
Speaker 1: So I said that, I said because we live across street, or I said the white boys from Omaha are not fighting the trailer park across the street.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: And guess what, And I guarantee you a white guy over here has had a situation with the across the street trailer park.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But because we're talking about poor white people, I don't want anybody thinking I'm attacking white people. But we had to say poor because we're not talking about the suburbs, right. Okay, So they've probably had personal beefs, but it didn't turn into this whole trailer park hates this whole trailer park and they'll shoot you in front of your kid. Bro.
Speaker 3: It didn't turn into that, okay, Because I've been.
Speaker 5: Toying with, like, I'm big on social paradigms and comparatively speaking and stuff, and I was toying with the idea the other day if you picked up all of the poor Appellachian white people or whatever and highly concentrated black communities and moved them such that the per square foot or the per square mile population inverted, how that would impact crime rates? Because the all the other I mean, the education, the you know, the poverty that all those you know, the tax bracket ascension, all those things are fairly comparable. But the geography is not quite so comfortable. So I don't know enough of it. Seems like when when when white people get poor, when we get poor, we disappear. We don't we don't get a nice big spot in the middle of a really expensive metropolitan area. We go the fuck on. So I don't know to what degree that has an impact. And we're talking bigger aggregate numbers, and I don't know every little nuanced corner of Ohio from Arkansas for whatever else where. There might be small case studies of more densities that I just don't know them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you guys, are you guys are familiar with the Black Panther Party origin?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: What's the more the more science the Nation of Islam? If let me let me let me ask you this that the origin of these movements was part of their their their structure was to create a love for black people, right, and to understand that you are a king and you know what I'm saying, right, the origin of that was to look at you like you're my brother and every other black man in your community and to come together. Even the Nation of Islam, they say, we're not a religion. We want to make a nation, we want to build a nation, right, So, and I'm not And I'm telling you, guys, I understand your mind. And even if we can agree to disagree on this, we still have to agree that we need to do better as a people. I'm sure, right, But let me ask you this, right, I know you, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know you hip to cointail Pro. Right, hit to cointail Pro.
Speaker 1: Your name is Phil right, Philip, Peter, Peter, My bad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry intail Pro. Right, You're not Okayquintail Pro was started by a guy by the name of Jay Edgar Hoover. Right. You know, I don't know if he founded the FBI, right, but he was a powerful force in the FBI. Quintail Pro was a whole secret service operation to disintegrate the powerful black groups in America. They said that the black like intelligent black man is the biggest threat to America. So they went and they infiltrated these groups and locked all these guys up. They bombed houses with kids, they did all types of stuff. So what I'm gonna ask you, glasses, right, if you don't think that it's no nothing, because after all of these groups got this decimated, right, and they were all locked up, and that that type of ideology stopped being pressed into our minds. This is when gang banging emerged and the hate towards each other because they was pressing black love and black power. Right after that happened, we ain't we been totally like at the bottom of this, right, So if that doesn't have anything to do with it, why has it had this much effect that these black leaders, these intelligent black men who were preaching black power and love for the black men, they're gone and now we.
Speaker 3: Hate each other? Okay, So then why would it be so important for.
Speaker 1: The CIA to structure a secret operation to infiltrate these groups and get rid of them.
Speaker 3: So I don't disagree that.
Speaker 2: Again, the SACE systemic oppression that has been on the American cold since you know, the Pilgrims or the white folks that came to this land. You know what I'm saying, that still exists. So there's always going to be a jab at true black power structures. I mean that that will never change. That happened then now, then it's gonna happen forever right now, to which degree of concentration you I mean, I don't know. But again, there were gangs at that time, right, Remember the Black Panthers were actually beefing with another militant group called US.
Speaker 3: At the time. I see, I ain't hit to that.
Speaker 2: Look up US. You hear a lot more. It's a lot to that story. And it's not that black people innately don't get along with each other human beings, right, anything that's in the same vicinity. When there's a lower amount of resources opportunity in capital, it creates a fight for simple things like resources, and pride starts to become a valuable thing. Right again, Okay, one thing that nobody talks about is how much fighting and crime is on the is on the actual h how much fighting and crime is on the Indian Reserve, the Native reserves in California. Most people don't know how crazy it is. Again, I could tell you about East LA. The exact same thing happening in Loan Beach and what would be called the East Side of Long Beach, or in Wives or in Compton is happening in East LA. When you say white people have this false sense of self pride in their self in Boston, they fought each other for years forever. Remember some of the first gangster movies in law like in the history of film is The Godfather, which is white people killing white people for anything and everything. It wasn't always about it wasn't always about oh you know what, it was a million dollars. It could be over very simple things. Again, when you don't have a way to take care of your family, your thought goes into a real sense of primitive thought. Everything is handled primitively. It's not with hate, right, you were saying white people, right, the hat filling McCoy's that's like an old white beef that lasted longer than any gang war, longer than the insains and twenties, longer than the sixties, and they changed longer than the gray streets and bounty hunters. And to peace point, that is true when when white people are poor, true poor white people move out to the desert away from humans. Right, they do a really good job, right they got but those yeah, but but those trailer parks are also like it's.
Speaker 3: Different if you have a trailer.
Speaker 2: I would say, And it's different if you have a trailer park in the city of Buena Park, Right, that's like if you put like just one project in the.
Speaker 3: Center of Buena Park.
Speaker 2: It probably wouldn't be as the same if you put four projects in this little area called Watts, Right, if you take one ghetto and put it in the center of Beverly Hills, it's not probably gonna be as violent as it was when it was surrounded by the same type of poverty.
Speaker 3: I mean they have, they have poverty.
Speaker 1: They have states that are just probably what ninety Caucasian, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Utah, what are you talking about? Montana? These places, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure they have white people living below the poverty level or poverty level, and they're not.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 3: There's poor people everywhere.
Speaker 1: You feel me, it's not the numbers that what I'm doing in Chicago, they don't have an LA it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not to the degree.
Speaker 5: There are physically more poor white human beings breathing air in America right now than any other race at all. I missed saying that the they're per square mile populations are way lower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're saying they're not as as they're not as dense in an area there.
Speaker 4: They might need.
Speaker 5: Four hundred thousand of them in Ohio, but you gotta there's not enough of them.
Speaker 4: I don't even think in.
Speaker 5: A concentration not to fight each other, but to become assimilated, to to want to bond up with each other.
Speaker 2: Three, here's a question for you. Right, here's a question for you. The term ghetto is a Jewish term, right. It was a kind of a negative Jewish term, right, to talk about poor places that Jewish people live.
Speaker 5: Was a term that they used for the Holocaust, where they just placed them two.
Speaker 2: Right, and they just let everybody be poor. Same thing, right, it's all root and the same thing. Right, I'm saying, show me a poor ghetto in southern California, a poor white ghetto in southern California, right now, right, Like, tell me we've been here our whole lives. You've been a lone beach. You didn't been to Compton, you didn't been to South Central. Tell me one poor white neighborhood that's there.
Speaker 1: I can't. I couldn't tell you that, not not in Solitary's because the white people that be poor, they be they'll be right there, most of them. But they probably got some. They got some communities. This white they got a poor side of town.
Speaker 3: We just ain't here.
Speaker 1: Probably, if I can only I don't think. I don't think it's about him. Yeah, I don't think it's about it. Yeah, they they don't. They don't live together, they don't gentrify them in that way. Basically, it's not I don't. Yeah, you know, somebody somebody saying him and Barstow, but.
Speaker 4: They're peppered in these areas, they're small.
Speaker 3: So so with you guys, Okay, so places like that.
Speaker 1: Your point is that the reason why we are fighting each other the way we are is simply just because we are poor and disenfranchised.
Speaker 2: It has on top of each other because you know why East l A fight each other the same way and there's not a black person there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that, but I feel like that's because they've taken on the gang culture.
Speaker 2: But they they started the gang culture, okay, and and and and it's black people around other states that had in the streets there.
Speaker 3: They didn't. They're not taking on our identity. That's just not true.
Speaker 2: They created the culture that we're talking about, saying all over.
Speaker 1: The world, because there's Asian nations, there's Middle Eastern nations, there's all over the world, there's going to be poor groups of people killing each other at the rate that African Americans are in the inner cities of America. One, and we're gonna say that that what we're doing has nothing to do like, they didn't play any type of mental game on us with the education, They didn't play any type of game on us, with the perpetuating this music and allowing us like I could get on the record right now talking about killing the nigga they run the industry. Right, I could get on the record right now talking about going in your house and shooting your mama and your kids. Right, But I can't get on here and say anything about a homosexual, Get on here and say anything about a jew without being attacked and get it, you know what I'm saying, right, and and all of these different things. But we're saying that none of this has anything to do with this. They didn't play any type of game with us. I'm just delusional, and we're only we're doing every what everybody else would do.
Speaker 3: None of these things matter, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The way they treat us, uh, the way the way they police because even in the ghetto communities they police different. In the suburbs or in the white communities, they actually police when they're in our communities.
Speaker 3: They're there to.
Speaker 1: Keep us in line, jumping out on us and when we kids slamming us on cars. People, you don't.
Speaker 2: Notice how you speak when you say the white community, then you raise the class of what's going on there, like you like you just said, you know the suburbs or the white communities where there's money right every poor place, go those through the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: We gotta get stats on this.
Speaker 5: We gotta get that guy, all right, who's the guy who was the boxer, skinny white dude middleweight from like Youngstown or Toledo, Ohio who won and then kind.
Speaker 4: Of tapered off you know what I'm talking about, like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: No, damn it.
Speaker 4: We gotta get him on the show because he's from one of those towns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what I'm telling John Wick has four versions. So for whatever gangster rapper, you could tie all the gangster rap you want to together. You could tie all the drill you want to together. They don't kill as many motherfuckers as John Wick do. They don't kill as many mother I saw this movie called The Beekeeper. Shout out to Amazon, Shout out to Jason uh stayum and and and and and Claire Huxtable.
Speaker 3: What's her character.
Speaker 2: From Cosby that dude got mad because she killed herself and went killed four hundred and sixty six white people in like one hundred minutes.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Again, I think it's the industry that has perpetuated white on white violence, right.
Speaker 2: I mean historically, if you look at every Cowboy movie, they killed two hundred motherfuckers every movie. That's their entertainment, and it's based off a level of fact. I think it's easier movie whatever, whatever, just entertainment. I mean because people can go and saying I'm saying okay.
Speaker 1: Music is a little bit.
Speaker 4: About killing ourselves individually.
Speaker 2: Corridos corridos, right, like corridos from Mexican.
Speaker 3: Right, they talk about knocking motherfuckers off in every song you said, who are they?
Speaker 2: It's a Mexican group, gangster rap for Mexican people where they sing they been knocking each other off on them songs a million times.
Speaker 1: But they're not.
Speaker 3: You cannot blame the art that reflects circle glasses. There's no type of nothing going on where we're under.
Speaker 1: Any type of We agree we are under attack, but I mean so the corntail pro that's not that's all real.
Speaker 2: I'm listen all of that. Yeah, I'm in agreement that these things are real. I'm saying, but black people have been targeted in this country since, right, we're talking about the sixteen hundreds when slavery started, right, So yes, but you're saying that's the reason these things are happening. You're saying we're being irresponsible and that's why this is happening. I'm telling you, no, this happens when you do this to any group of people Native Mexican, White, Asian. If you put them and you put them on top each other, and you give them limited resources and their opportunities seem bleak, they're going to function primitive.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Ukraine and Russia are at war right now. You could tie all the game banging together in the circle, all game banging deaths because y'all, because niggas ain't really killing each other like your niggas is so dramatic. Niggas ain't really killing each other the way we're talking about the twenties and insayings ain't got two hundred deaths. And you niggas all know each other your whole life, so again, it's over sensationalized.
Speaker 3: Right, go to Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 2: They didn't kill more people than gangs have killed since sixty nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we got I don't know if we got two hundred deaths.
Speaker 1: But no, you talk about if we talk about La County and we talk about it, there was a time where there was like a thousand deaths a year. You feel me, that's that's more than one. That's that's that's a couple. That's like three niggas a night. Oh, nobody, nobody is loose. Nobody the Asians are not in were talking about when you're talking about Mexican listen, listen, we're talking about war where it is over a resource or something that has to do.
Speaker 3: With saying that that's not true. But most of what are the wars about?
Speaker 1: Oil?
Speaker 2: Dumbat You know, that's something that they tell black people, the same dumb ass ship that all wars is about. You think when we went did you've seen what happened on nine to eleven? You remember that what was that over?
Speaker 3: What oil? What was that over?
Speaker 2: Why did we start knocking off motherfuckers left and right? We knocking off one hundred motherfuckers a day to try to get to a motherfucker that it took us twenty years to get to.
Speaker 1: We didn't get the money to get the oil off.
Speaker 3: No, no they didn't. That's all fabrication.
Speaker 1: The look before they got the sun, before he got caught, he burned all the oil fields up because he knew what they was coming for us.
Speaker 2: All that did, all that cap is cap The reality is this is America can humans.
Speaker 3: Let's just let's just go to humans.
Speaker 2: They bomb two buildings, right, They ran planes in two buildings, right, one building, second building. Did America say, you know what, we need to sit down and resolve this so nobody else has to die. No, that didn't happen. They didn't sit down and be like, you know what, we're elite, we're white people. We're gonna get down with these people. We're gonna sit down and solve this problem amicably so no one else has to die. No, you know what they did. They sent the motherfucking drones. You know how many presidents they went through sending.
Speaker 3: The drones over them?
Speaker 2: Handful of motherfuckers that die in that building because you know why, in the back of their mind shouldn't nobody fuck with America. Again, our issues in our community are not unique to black people.
Speaker 3: The only thing that's.
Speaker 2: Unique to black people in this country is that white people is putting their foot on your neck.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing unique.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, we could compare ourselves to people maybe in Palestine, because maybe somebody putting their foot on their neck. But a lot of the beefs start over people fighting over valuing pride. But that's a human thing for a lot of men. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with gang banging. There's a million things wrong with gang banging. There's nothing unique about gang banging. I see what, I see what you're saying, there's nothing unique.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that there's anything unique about gang banging. I believe that you know what I'm saying, that's been going on from beginning the time. But I feel like that there is something unique with.
Speaker 3: The way. We don't have no cultural pride or.
Speaker 2: No do you think right now in Russian and Ukraine they thinking todayself they fucking up the hospitals. Let me tell you something real rush right right now, they're shooting up fucking hospitals.
Speaker 1: These motherfuckers is crazy.
Speaker 3: They're blowing up free with they don't give a fuck. Yeah, it's a fight, but what but what is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 3: Though not?
Speaker 1: This is the point that you gotta think these are two they're they're they look at each other like two different ethnic groups. Though no, they don't.
Speaker 2: They literally the same people. They just split up the other day. They actually split up around the same time Crips and Blood split up.
Speaker 1: With Ukraine. That's how they split up, was that in the sixty seventies.
Speaker 4: It's weird. That's been going on up over thousand years over there.
Speaker 3: I'm in Ukraine and Russia specifically, you're.
Speaker 5: Talking the Soviet Union in Ukraine came apart in like the nineties, I want to say, but they they were kind of artificially created because half of it Ukraine was never really a country like that.
Speaker 1: CAUs you're saying, they're all Caucasians and they're and they're you know, somebody over there thinking to theyself, Hey, I'm white, I'm white.
Speaker 2: You know what, we need to sit down and have a reasonable conversation and make it because we're white and we have nothing, you know what it is, kill them niggas now, But what.
Speaker 1: Is over It's nothing, okay, two different countries. You have to be talking about something major. We talking about niggas across the street to have.
Speaker 2: You only feel that way because you think white people have to have a more serious reason to fight. And see, this is kind of where it can be disingenuous. It's like, trust me, the same thing you fighting over. It's the same thing white people fighting over. Wealthy people and poor people fight over the same shit. Pride ride. They might not fight you, or they might not fight in general, but they are fighting over the same thing. They not fighting over. No fucking oil, these people. That's the lie that we believe. In the back of arm man, I watch games get into it because another dude was selling dope in their neighborhood. I don't know if that's really worth fighting over.
Speaker 1: You make you got.
Speaker 5: It's all scale and it's all competition and control. I mean, like you look at this even happens like at the corporate level. You see strategic alliances form and break amongst companies trying to jostle for power in a marketplace. They don't shoot each others to drive the other one broke ass out of business, you know, send everybody home.
Speaker 1: You just saying beef is beef, and the way they beefing in the hood is just it's because they're in the hood, you feel me, and so you know, I can't understand.
Speaker 3: I hear with you large I think like to.
Speaker 5: Your point that I support, like there's a good portion of like white America and also like as it's defined, all of like traditional black Americans that have been here a very very long time, like longer than where you came from matters, you know what I mean, And that have moved around a lot too, So you might have had something where you get some families that all moved here from Alabama and some other families have moved here from Louisiana, and this is a fight. They don't like each other this group, and people know each other, they know each other, and all of a sudden, they just don't like each other, you know, but they don't care because they've been there so long.
Speaker 4: That's just what they you know.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that there's cultures basically people don't have a cultural pride and a sense of cultural love or ethnic love where they won't you know what I'm saying, clash. They don't know that they're all supposed to be working together. You feel me.
Speaker 5: Once once it becomes a matter of what was, it ceases to be a matter of necessity because of a language barrier or because you just got there recently, or whatever the hell. Once that stops, it's over.
Speaker 1: But it's a necessity for us though. It's a necessity because as glasses agree. So now we're going further. All right, it may not fully be, but it's a necessity for us because we are being targeted.
Speaker 3: But now we have targeted because we are black.
Speaker 2: But now, but now you have to really put but if you put that in people's faith, right, if you put that in people's faith, like in pri and where it's obvious white people, let who.
Speaker 3: Sells down from you?
Speaker 2: Right, Guess what happens They figure it out, and then guess what. All of those cultural and community difference go out the door, and guess what happens. You just gotta be black. You don't have the luxury of being from young's or twenties or a trade. That luxury is not afforded anymore because now you can see somebody really targeting you.
Speaker 3: Specific Yeah, you see it. It's in your face.
Speaker 2: Versus where we at in our little small section of Watts right and the Mona Parks is right here, and the Pj's is right here, and the Carvers is right here, and the Pominos is right here. I don't know no white people when I'm in the content and the forms. It's the forms, the nutties, the occasions, the seven O's and whoever else. It's no white people around here. But when you go to prison, you know what you see white people. So again I'm not disagreeing with you. I do think there are some issues in our community, specifically where we're from, our communities, like right where we from. But I think if you give there's a ton of middle class Black communities that don't have gangs, and they not killing each other because if you have opportunities and resources aren't scarce, there's a lot less reasons to fight. And you're trying to protect something, It's different when you're just trying to protect your pride and reputation, because that's how everything happens for you. When you come from where we come from, Twilight, like, everything that we get is based off pride and reputation. The way people treat us as based off pride and reputation. If girls want to procreate with us is based off pride and reputation. If somebody to trusts you with an opportunity to make money with some drugs, they affront you, it's all off pride and reputation. So it is vigorously protected in our communities, but as standard amongst all poor people.
Speaker 3: And that's that's why I keep giving you.
Speaker 2: You give me, you know, north side Loan Beach, or you give me east side Loan Beach, or you give me the West, or you give me ways or content. I'll give you east La. I'll give you the native uh uh, the Native the what do you call them? The reservations where the same thing is happening. You you you you wrote off what's going on in Cambodia town with with those people, right? You wrote that off as if like, uh, they're just following us.
Speaker 3: No they're not.
Speaker 1: They stuck where we at.
Speaker 3: You beat that point when you said east La and you said, see I have it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I can't contest it where you said that they started they originated game banging.
Speaker 3: If that's true, you beat the point of that.
Speaker 1: But what I what I can say to that is that that's they're they're saying they're from East La. But overall, the Mexicans do have a cultural you know what I'm saying, since the pieces, and they have a cultural love and a and a cultural mutual. Like you said, it's a necessity. We all speak the same language. We gotta make it work. There's communities of prices. They're not doing that. And like I said before, the those type of Mexicans, I've heard them speak down on the Cholos. I've heard that Chicano speak down. But as far as we're not once, let me, let me, let me land, let me l let me last one second.
Speaker 2: Which communities were poor Mexican people that this is not happening?
Speaker 3: Which was you said, East La.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of porters. I'm telling you this is happening.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this is happening in HP Huntington Park, this is happening in Cuta, Hey, this is happening in Bell Gardens, This is happening.
Speaker 3: In everywhere you go in Lindwood.
Speaker 2: This is happening anywhere where poor Mexican people are at, especially in Californy.
Speaker 1: Youre talking about the gangs, right, but I'm talking about. This is what I'm saying Black people overall though, even when it don't come down to crips and bloods, and in every community that there's black people, like you said, in the hood in America, we're killing each other, were killing many people can go party. White people can go party for sure, and they're not worried about their fucking club getting shot up when they go party in their areas because they're not getting there.
Speaker 3: They can go to the park.
Speaker 1: They can go to the park.
Speaker 2: Which poor areas are we talking about? Give me a poor area. I'm showing you the difference in class. Well, where their nightclubs are at.
Speaker 1: We'll go to the area. What We'll go to our nightclubs in the area that's not poor and shoot each other up.
Speaker 2: Okay, show me where they show me where the poor ghetto white people. Show me a poor ghetto white listen that I.
Speaker 4: Personally can attach to.
Speaker 5: That would be like when I was really really young, because the city has changed a lot. We were a little funny coming from Newport going to like downtown Hunting Beach where the skinheads at. We didn't like, we were like, keep your head up and your eyes open because.
Speaker 3: The skinhead them is gang bangers. Though when you do them, when you when you keep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when when you keep saying that gang bangers, all that means you're just saying is poor people.
Speaker 3: That's all you're saying.
Speaker 2: Because because again you can watch every Mafia movie in the seventies, they busting each other, they're telling you the stories, they busting each other's head.
Speaker 3: They can out each other. I'm gonna agree with both of y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say because what you're saying is correct in poor areas and in its human nature for people to beef and have ego issues and things gonna go up regardless.
Speaker 2: Don't say ego just it's primitive, right, it's handle privy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, in the black community, with black people in America, I believe it's enhanced. And I believe even if it's even if it's small and and and listen and listen, and I'm gonna say that it's enhanced because of the other psychological attacks that you agree that are have been happening for us, in physical attacks that have been happening to us. Uh. And we also are attacked economically as well, and we don't know how to come together economically, so that keeps us poor. Because again we do know that black people we got we we.
Speaker 3: We're the biggest spenders, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if we have more love for each other and you see us.
Speaker 2: It's not a lack of love, bro, it's not a lack of love. We don't have the bit we spend money with each other.
Speaker 1: When get some niggas be trying to get deals, they get mad at them. They talk about they shit expensive, but they'll go spend one thousand dollars with Gucci for a pair of shoes and they don't even know Gucci. We don't look at it like I'm gonna go spend my money with this black person because I'm going to help instead of going to spend with this they don't come spend with us.
Speaker 3: We don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We look at another nigga and were supposed to get a deal from another nigga. We not looking at it like when I buy from you though I don't. Hey, bro, I don't want no discount. Give me what you sell your shit for. I'll go straight over. If your shit good quality, I'm a fuck with you, bro, because I go straight over here to Nike and spend three hundred dollars on the on the suit.
Speaker 3: If you've given me the quality like that, I'm a fuck But a lot.
Speaker 1: Of niggas like, man, he's selling this shit for three hundred I ain't fucking with that, nigga.
Speaker 2: But but I think, but again, I think that's not because of self a lack of love. What it is is you spend money with Gucci or black people spend money with Gucci because of the social currency that comes with Gucci. Like right, there's a social currency like right when you wear these no, right, yeah, you wear these clothes, and these clothes say success. You don't have to tell nobody now if I wear something the average person wears something by a black brand. There was a time that was happening while like when I was younger, like like late eighties, early nineties, when everybody's wearing caral Kana, cross color, use all of these black brands, that would a thing. But again, what keeps things going is something different. But again, people don't wear Gucci to support a white brand. They wear Gucci because it empowers them socially. So so how they spend money with somebody else in terms if it empowers them socially.
Speaker 3: You cannot think that's a great point. But I don't. I didn't believe that. That's my bad. No, go ahead, I was gonna say, like, I.
Speaker 5: Think, like a more root economic cause of this phenomenon is that there is a higher like sense per dollar spending culture within Black America relative to other communities, for sure. And I think that like growth comes from investment. So if you spend more and more and more of your ratios, you're investing less.
Speaker 4: There's less growth. Therefore there's less.
Speaker 5: Production, so your opportunities to consume black products are reduced down to more of a lower tier you know bandwidthin like your Gucci's and Chanel's, because that's a company that's you know, most companies are worth billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: They've reinvested and grown for a long time. There are a lot of those.
Speaker 5: There's not like a surplus of examples of places and opportunities for you to spend your money.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for status symbol type of purchases.
Speaker 2: And that's what more poor people are looking for. They're looking for a false sense. They want other people to see them as valuable a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Look, Twilight, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think our community, especially poor black communities, not just because it's suburban people that don't have this problem. There's one o the black people that don't have this problem. This is very much a poor problem and specifically our type of communities. I think, right, there is some targeting that has affected us, but it's not in the way we fight. Like we've never saw a black person and tripped on somebody because they're black. We've never did that. Right, to compare it to white people, right, it's different. White people trip on black people just because they're black.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: There's no other reasons.
Speaker 2: You might have tripped on somebody because maybe they're from insane, maybe they're they're from babies, or they from youngs a click off insane, a clicking insane. But you never tripped off a brother just because he was black. Look at that nig over there, Oh to just kill him because he's just a nick You.
Speaker 1: Never, I think I think the way I think my perspective of a nigga has been different than my perspective of a of a white person. Though I think it's a subconscious I think that you're you're thinking I'm speaking that it's conscious like this nigga, like a white person, has a conscious hatred towards Black people. I'm saying there's been a subconscious impregnation that has been given to us since we were little, to have a lack of self love. And if you if you don't, if you don't love yourself and you don't love your culture, we don't have the pride in our culture. But I do understand what you're saying that people doing it all the time. We're in the ghettos, It's gonna happen. I definitely think we don't appreate our culture enough. And I feel like if there was more of a love, if I looked at you, like I said in one of my songs, I say why every time I walk past a brother in the streets, I used to squinch up my eyes. I used to clenching up my teeth. This is a nigga, you feel me. It ain't about if you was from insane or not.
Speaker 2: It was the same way about a Mexican that looks a certain way from how we came up. Because automatically you think this person could be somebody that's dangerous to your existence, or maybe they're family members. We don't have to specifically say the gang name, right, but I'm saying that the same thing's bread because somebody was taking people from your community's life. That's where that comes from. That don't just come from them else do you think of somebody as a threat. It just happens that we don't look at white people. Ask me, you're you're.
Speaker 1: Deeper into the psychology. We're not saying that this stuff doesn't exist, but you're saying it's the reason behind this. I'm gonna give you another example. I might see Peter I got it right that time, Right, Peter, Yeah, I'm not good with it. Better with faces. I might see Peter as a young man. I might see Peter, and I see Peter drive by in a Lamborghini. Right, I'm gonna say, oh, that's a nice car, white dude, Like subconsciously he's supposed to be in that, right, But if I see a nigga in that car, I'm gonna think to myself, how you do that? How you get that? You feel me? We know it's like a I'm saying it's a subconscious thing, like I'm not saying it's a conscious thing. It's like, i'm a, i'm aa feel different about the nigga in the Lamborghini than the white dude in.
Speaker 3: The Lamborghini because I might agree. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you why because you also see black people as poor. So it fucks with you because you like, how did this nigga beat poverty? That's the trick and that's what fucks you up. That can trigger jealousy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all based off of but you agree that they did something, but it's all based off of.
Speaker 2: Our our money, all based on because if you've seen Lebron James driving by in a Lamborghini, you wouldn't say that shit. No, no dog drive by in a Lamborghini, you wouldn't say that shit. If you seen Warren g drive by in Lamborghini, you wouldn't say that shit. You know why, because you know how they earned their way out of poverty.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The question is you're looking at a white man because you don't see them ask poor. Just think about a week. We're from a specific place in southern California. Like we're from a specific place in southern California. Right, this place is crazy because we don't even know poor white people, right, So I like, we don't know poor white people.
Speaker 3: Bro, we don't even know me and you right now.
Speaker 2: Can't go to a community of poor white people, me and you right now, we would have to go to like some suburban area to think about it, we'd have to go to some suburban area, right some like start asking like Newport Beach and then try to find a trailer park and rich ass Newport Beach. If you ever notice they have trailer parks in the wealthiest parts of white people town, because like, we gotta have somewhere for poor white people people to live. So again, we're gonna go through a bunch of wealth to get to wear poor white people and them motherfucker's still wilding out in the trailer parts if it's the right type of trailer park. So again, I think the problems you make in nately ours and this is kind of why I wanted to have that conversation, are not ours. They're poor people in America's problem, right, They're poor people in America's problem. And that's the trick. You gotta know that. And if you think that we have something that's different than anybody else, it's crazy. We don't we do the same thing, Bro, East LA is not the only East La. Cut ahead is East La, Bill Guards, is East La anywhere with poor Mexican people at right here, Bro, they are squabbling and getting down and killing each other over.
Speaker 1: Whatever they I believe that with I believe that we have been victims of something, and I believe that our victimization is different from everybody else's. And I believe agree the current state of the people is based off of the after effects.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When I went when I was in the pen, it was a book where they used the phrase post traumatic slave syndrome. You feel me, and uh and and and what I what I know is that we have been attacked in so many ways from certain angles that our whatever we got going on in our ghettos is a little different. You feel me, But I do agree with you saying that it has a lot to do with being poor. You feel me, But I feel like that we attack and they want to keep.
Speaker 2: But what would be the same thing you would say for.
Speaker 1: Southgate? I mean Southgate, is that that that happened, that being poor as part of that being culturally affected by games because the game culture is a different culture and it's very strong. But I don't believe that those people were there. They're they've been attacked, but not like us. Like you heard of the Willie Lynch letter.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm sure that's not true. Yeah they proven it not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but look, okay, so wait a minute, you don't bury that.
Speaker 2: Don't change the effect to be correct, Like I do think there is a traumatic issue that black people that the Senate of Slaves have to deal with. But I hate you, but I'm telling you there's a suburban group of black people that there's a working class of black people that this is not happening with. There's a wealthy class of black people.
Speaker 3: That's not happening with.
Speaker 2: And they and they came from the same place me and you came from right now, Snoopers in Paris, right now, right, He's not fighting some nigga because they just a nigga. He that ain't no problem, you know why, because there's a different value in everything that he's doing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But again, we can go to let's say Southgate, shout out to Julio G. That's his hometown. Them motherfuckers is fighting. Ain't no one wrong Mexican people were enslaved at one time. They were just like American people. They were conquered, and Spaniards came over there and did the same thing. That maybe not the exact same, but they did. They were slaves, They were slaves, and so again. But I don't think this is a problem, because how do you express with Ukraine and Russians fighting over They're trying to bully Ukraine into getting back down with them and being a part of their movement, and reason.
Speaker 5: Those two countries had substantially higher per capital murder race in the United States for decades.
Speaker 4: Russia's is like top five in the world.
Speaker 2: They're not way worst, Twilight, way worse, and it ain't And it ain't a nigga breathing air over there, Twilight.
Speaker 3: It ain't a black man over there.
Speaker 1: Breathing air, breathing air over there anymore for political power though.
Speaker 3: He's talking about regular.
Speaker 5: Street normal just normal homicide crimesia.
Speaker 1: Your sensationalism, I got. I can't. I can't this because I would have to check out your sensationalism.
Speaker 2: Your sensationalism of how white people behave is fucking funny. And I get why, because we from southern California, where we don't see poor white people.
Speaker 1: The only white people we see.
Speaker 2: Is on TV and a couple of them at our school until we go to jail. We don't really see white people the way you see white people when you grow up where we grow up at. So we look at them like, man, they're just a better behaved class. Bullshit and Russia they knocking each other off. And check they knocking each other off. Everywhere you go, they knocking each other off.
Speaker 1: They a knocking each other off in America, Yes they are. But you're saying it's because they're not poor.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 1: They're not really poor like that you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they have done a better. Now we can get to my thought on the problem. I think the wealthy class don't do right by the poor class. I think that's the real difference. You think it's in the wealthy class. It's always a class. I definitely believe class has something to do with it. Class classism created racism, But the ability to another human is create what created, you know.
Speaker 1: But we both agree that we've been there's been extra attacks on us that were at work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we have Yeah, yeah, we were the one product that got away, so got a way.
Speaker 3: So do you.
Speaker 1: Believe that that it would be in our benefit to start being more Having more love is not a self hate, but having more love for it.
Speaker 3: I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think it ain't the poor people's problem. I think poor people do right by poor people as best as they can. I think our wealthy class do a horrible job of caring for its poorer class of people.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion, because if you're comparing it to all these other people who have the same issues in America, shoot each other, hunting each other, da da da, Like whether you're in Chicago before there's black people, it's white people hunting each other. Al Capone and Bonnie and Clyde were serial killers. People talk about they want to be in love like Bonnie and Clyde. Then Motherfucker was two serial killers that committed suicide at the end. I mean, so again, people don't notice, but they use those white names, and they sensationalize in white lifestyle and don't understand the true history of how white people can be.
Speaker 3: In this country.
Speaker 2: When you take she don't gotta take much. You see, if you just bully them too much at school, they go kill everybody. So what I'm saying to you is we have to our wealthy class of black people have to do a better job by poor people. Right now, we got a woman running under the guise of being a sister, but her number one thing she is not talking about is reparations.
Speaker 3: How the fuck can you look like me or you?
Speaker 2: And the first thing you talking about is not making it right with America's bullied class. How how is anything else more important on a docket? And you know why something else? Because getting elected is more than doing right by people. So when you say black people or my people, right, because white people don't say white people. They don't even fuck with other white people, like.
Speaker 1: Say America's bullied class. You're talking about black people, bully class. You said, how are you gonna be talking You're not talking about doing right by America's bullied class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people about black people, right, yep? Right?
Speaker 2: And so this is a person that's a sister that that should be her thing. Peter is Italian. He don't claim Irish people.
Speaker 4: I'm not hard, I'm not like, I'm not that kind of Italian.
Speaker 3: Sure, but he don't like he don't claim Irish people.
Speaker 5: He don't be like Italian people, Like if I go to Rhode Island to Providence where there's a bazilion paisanos, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not like, hey, you got we gotta go up there to see if they come on. We gotta go up Because that's why I like, you don't really know.
Speaker 4: I'm an insular for one hundred years.
Speaker 2: The same thing you don't know I'm a crypt till you see me around crypts. Most people don't really realize how much of a cuyp I until they see me function with Chris.
Speaker 3: They be like, damn, this nigga glass is a.
Speaker 2: Real crypt because that's when it's on. Why am I crip with you?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: You're ted you work at Comcast, nigga, I'm not talking to you like.
Speaker 3: Some niggas don't know how to turn that on and off though, because and I don't think you should. But I just don't like.
Speaker 2: I just don't give other people the camaraderie of being a low.
Speaker 3: Bro like one of us. Bro you don't get to really.
Speaker 2: Like I treat my people like when I go fuck with the hummies in the beach because I'm at home bro, it don't matter where I'm at, Nigga, these loas like me shit, even with bloods like nigga'll be like Nigga's up, Nigga, we still what's happening.
Speaker 3: So again, it just.
Speaker 2: I think we have to really take our foot off our next and put it back on the responsibilities. Don't get me wrong, there are things that we can encourage each other to do correctly a lot better. But again, we also got to take into account there's a million other things going on with us than just that people are drunk high. A lot of this shit is awful also off of being under the influence. I mean a lot of this is even game bang is a lot of it is under the influence. Nah, for sure. I just I just wanted to talk about that because I felt like we were just getting lost in that space.
Speaker 1: And I want to Yeah, because it started with the Charleston White that niggas ain't killing oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And and even with him saying he naming songs where black people in hip hop have represented our struggle. Oh that's not what all of them talking about. Some of these little dudes barely could read and write. They don't even have the intellectual capacity to rationalize what's going on with them. If you're talking about what's going on in Chicago, that's spearheaded by little kids. So I'm sorry if they don't have the intellectual they hire little kids like like.
Speaker 3: You get Keith. Keith been on drugs forever. Them dudes been on drugs forever.
Speaker 2: They don't even have the intellectual capacity the reason what's happening with them. You gotta give them time to grow up, just like everybody else, and you gotta help them. It's a weird space that Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey and and somebody else is from Chicago, and that is a place that they're not actively pursuing the problems.
Speaker 1: Think about that. I think about that with the with the rappers out here, like the top notch rappers, I ain't even gonna mention their names, but it's well not rappers like I'm talking about the legends that the Mount Rushmore's. I feel like they could be more active in this shit and they got more power. You feel me to get niggas on the phone and figure shit out. You know what I'm saying. They don't got enough money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonnaell, I'm gonna tell you the truth that I ain't never said them niggas don't got enough.
Speaker 3: Money I'm thinking about. I'm talking about money.
Speaker 2: Like, you can't tell poor people to behave that won't last. You know how you make a poor people behave?
Speaker 1: Unpoor them.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to every other black person that unbehaved in the future that learn how to behave, somebody unpoured them or they put them in prison. You gotta unpoor people, like if there's not a true effort from the wealthy class of black people in America to unpoor black people, because.
Speaker 1: That's what Jewish people did.
Speaker 2: The wealthy Jewish people started to unpour poor Jewish people. That created everything that's happening for them. They didn't just pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Their upper class did a much better job by their poorer class.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that that our upper class of black people aren't you said, when the Jewish got wealthy, they came back and figured out the Asians they gonna go.
Speaker 3: Why do we not do that?
Speaker 2: Because first off, everybody lining about how much money they got. Don't let these people ain't None of these people wealthy like that because they black we in America, they ain't gonna let niggas even get that kind of money. That's the thing about being in this country. So again it's gonna take a lot.
Speaker 4: Of there's a lot of scalable enterprise.
Speaker 3: Why they not gonna let niggas get that type of money. That's that's your point.
Speaker 2: True racism, true oppression is carried out economically. All the other little ship that we complain about, that ship's a joke. Somebody call you a nigga, that's a joke. Somebody denying you the opportunity to live in their community. That's something only because you can't get the value of that property in your families.
Speaker 1: That's about micomic portfolio, right.
Speaker 5: Like the Jewish and Asian like social paradigms lend themselves to more of a bilateral cooperation, you know, not to mention, they enter into spaces of commerce that are scalable in different ways.
Speaker 1: But the Jewish people love each other to a certain sound.
Speaker 4: That they don't. I mean, like, I'll put it this way.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: I'll put it this way. If you're going to hire, if you're going to go, if you say you're even not Jewish. They do very very well.
Speaker 5: They have extraordinarily high IQs, high academic achievements. They're very conservative in the way that they operate. Every Their whole social paradigm is based off of long term goal achievement, probability standards, religion for themselves exactly.
Speaker 1: That's self love, you just.
Speaker 5: That's not self love though, you just know it's a structure for operation.
Speaker 4: For what structure for operations?
Speaker 1: Okay, the growth of themselves. So to me, they have a sense of pride in them at this point. If you don't believe, I believe, if you're development and you're keeping it, I believe that's love.
Speaker 5: If anybody that's incidental, the outcomes incidental, If if any group of a million people operated and made the choices over and over and over and over and over again that those people make, or that Asian people, Asian Americans make when they come to the United States or whatever. They didn't run past the media and white people by ten x because they just like stuffle it, because they were friends that shuffle a couple of dollars back and forth to each other. They ran past medium white people by ten x because they have a ten times better social model, and they adhere.
Speaker 4: To it vigorously. They take education more seriously, they take invested more seriously.
Speaker 2: They take hold on that's taught to them in religion. That's the thing nobody's talking about.
Speaker 3: That's true, humans together is usually religion.
Speaker 2: Right, So religion and teaches them that it's not because they like each other they have a love for the religion. No, No, it's a it's a you gotta realize the religion. It's not a love, have a loyalty for the religion, but the religion is based off of their culture and their ethnic group.
Speaker 3: But they're they're.
Speaker 2: In a position to where something really traumatic happened to them, right, and they have figured out a way, in a mathematical way of making things happen. Right, they say, Okay, this is how we're going to do things. This is a sin to not do them this way. Mh, this is a sin. And it's still people.
Speaker 1: That don't do it that way. So they've constructed to basically, you know, affect the psychology by attaching it to a religion. You know what I'm saying, to make the people repetitively do this thing. But I mean I agree with that because I believe that that was part of what happened to us psychologically when they stripped our language from us, they stripped our religion from us from through slavery. We had we had, we don't. A black person in America. We can't go back and be like, yeah, I'm from Morocco or I'm from you can say that, but you can't say it with as much as uh as pride and and and you feel me fact as an Asian person, they can go all the way back to their lineage and say exactly where they're from. So I do believe that they that affected us. But see, that's what I'm saying. I feel like we're agreeing, but we just disagreeing about the it's a love or it's a hate thing. I think that I'm just using that. I feel like that's love. You feel me.
Speaker 3: That's just what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even even coast, Yeah, I do too, And I don't want again you're not.
Speaker 3: It's not like you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I just think it's a little too much emotion to the concept for sure. And it's not really like or hate, right, It's like because if you go to pre slavery, remember we got sold into slavery. That was somebody who had to see you as different. Right right now, you go over in Nigeria, those try fight and kill each other right now over different.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't call them gangs, you would call.
Speaker 3: Them tribes back then.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm so again, poverty creates a primitive way of dealing with other human beings. It's all primitive. Like people don't just kill each other in our community for everything. They do it for specific things, and usually something that's rooted in pride or emotion, right and and again, the things that make you reconsider those things is when you have something to lose. I think if you give most human beings something to lose, they would probably behave and make different choices. They would have to, they wouldn't have no choice but to make different choices.
Speaker 1: Or they have that that type of camaraderie or loyalty towards something like you say the Jews have it towards their religion. I mean, we look at that, don't have.
Speaker 3: Right now the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's harder for the nation because they're trying to gather people and and and you know what I'm saying, the nation is their black in America. Yeah exactly, So they're trying to they want to. They say that black people that are in the hood doing what they doing, killing theirselves or whatever, are sleep so they have the task of waking something waking people up. The Jews have passed this down. You know what I'm saying, this type of love and coarateerie, we don't have it. So regardless that what we all what we're going to agree on.
Speaker 3: Them word loving camaraderie that I okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, they have their alliance for each other, the allegiance that have based off of this, let's let's take love out of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's not even the line.
Speaker 2: It's just behavior because poor Jewish people used to act just like poor black people.
Speaker 1: But they behave this way based off of that. They're being loyal to the religion.
Speaker 2: Now now they have something to lose, but it's in their religion and if they violate this they go to hell. This is you feel me know exactly? They have made you know what I'm going dad, l used to be a gang. Twilight like the Defense League or the Anti Defamation League used to be a fucking Jewish gang.
Speaker 4: That's what the Columbia did.
Speaker 5: You ever see that, say, where they did the making of The Godfather special on It was like a series for one season. It's cool if you get a chance to watch this only Paramount Plus. But they're talking about like the behind the scenes making of The Godfather. I think it was like with the Colombo crime family at the time. And yeah, it was like the Italian American Defense League or whatever the hell. He was trying to do the same thing that they were doing. Sure, and it didn't work and they shot him at.
Speaker 2: So again again, like a gang is powerful if pointed in the correct direction. I mean again, a lot of the things, it's poor people coming together just trying to survive.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Gangs are a bunch of poor people coming together trying to matter and survive, point quid.
Speaker 4: From what I can observe.
Speaker 5: And I've never spent a lot of time in like Jewish temples, like actually at their places of worship, but just observationally. And I was just was for a long time living in a like almost exclusively Orthodox and Jewish building, so I can kind of see how they roll and stuff like.
Speaker 4: That a little bit.
Speaker 5: Their relationship with their religion. It's very ritualistic, and it's very much like you know, it's like we go here because it's what we're supposed to do, and it tells us what we're supposed to do at all times, and they do what they're supposed to do at all times. It's very instruction based and they go there and it's like very kind of like Catholic. Yeah, I haven't been to any Black monsters or whatever. I've been to a lot of black Catholic churches. I feel like a lot of people will go there and it's more might say spiritual. It's more like just uplifting and happiness kind of stuff. It's not like you, guys, this is what we need to do. Period. If you aren't doing this, knock it off and you should be ashamed of yourself, like you know, like you don't go to confession at the Amme I remember as a kid, is a Catholic church having to go to confession to tell the guy, here's all the shit that I did wrong last month, and they would say, all right, I'm extremely disappointed with you, say to our father two hundred times for the next hour and a half.
Speaker 4: All right, you sit there on your knees for an hour and a half. It's like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Get that, like because that's a very cohesive part of Black America as the church, and I don't know when I go to the church, I don't get the same sense that like it's more sociable. It's more like just uplifting on. Just just feel better. Whatever the hell you're doing. That's fine, keep doing whatever the hell you want to do, but feel better. It's kind of like in a nutshell some of the tenor there.
Speaker 2: Well before we get look, were finna cut this shit off cause I'll be trying not to have three four our podcasts and I can see that we in that space.
Speaker 4: Well, just cut in half and half. Part two come out next week.
Speaker 1: Well let me say this. Let me say this.
Speaker 2: I think in the Black church, it's definitely a lot of focus on emotional and spiritual well being.
Speaker 4: And I get what.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I mean, nigga, you Black in America has been fucked up. You've been having to heal yourself emostly because you can't really deal. But I think when we're talking about or comparing it to like a like Judaism or like a Jewish temple, it's a lot of different restrictions you have to go to a temple based off the perimeter of your house. Like like in Black churches, we go to the churches that the pastor or the priests is popular and it makes you feel good. But in the Jewish community, they make you forced to be within your neighbors to be a resource to your net. Again, how we utilize resources, that's something we can talk about.
Speaker 1: That's why that's something else we could talk about in the nation. I believe I've seen fair Cohns speak on that say that we should mimic the because they the Jews was really like I went to the they got a community like in La where they got not you know what I'm saying, restaurants, and they got their.
Speaker 3: Own miracle mile. Yeah, they got their grocery stores.
Speaker 1: They have their own mosques and synagogues, they have their own hospitals. You know what I'm saying. They shop within their own grocery store. Like he said, we eat culture food because culture food is gonna be for show organic. The way they even kill their prey, they slaughtered their every way and they passed it down, you know what I'm saying. So but so I now to to to get past that. I just I feel like it that's needed. I feel like we have to have some type of you know, we not gonna say love, some type of something for another black man has to be instilled in us for a black period.
Speaker 2: But it is there, Twilight. That's just not And that's what I'm telling you. That was the point of this podcast. It is there. That's why we're having this. It is there. It is inally and all of us now how many drugs and how many drinks we drink to try to make it disappear, to do what we feel like we gotta do to survive.
Speaker 3: This jungle that we call our neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: And the new Okay, all right, all right, now I get okay, so I can I can say that it is I could see how you can say that, right, and then so basically we just our current state has not allowed us to put that love or whatever you want to call it in front, in the forefront, because if I got something like that, I can't just kill you, bro, just because you stepped on my shoe or you looked at me wrong, or we had a road rage incident. I'm gonna say this is another black were going through the same shit we under attack they on us. You feel me they attacking us.
Speaker 2: Why poor people can't behave is we would have to study human issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly do what black people communication?
Speaker 2: Why poor people don't do a great a better job of value in each other's life, going to probably why they don't have value for they own it.
Speaker 3: I see now where you at.
Speaker 1: You don't want it to be singled out that black people are ignorant or black. This is a poor people thing. We're not ignorant, We're not this. We're poor.
Speaker 2: And so you see because because you can go into certain places over there don't do this, or working class black people don't do it. You can't go to Carson, step on somebody fucking foot and then they gonna shoot you.
Speaker 3: Black the night somebody, but usually.
Speaker 2: Somebody that comes from those little ghettos or somebody that it's been hardened by other ghettos. Now, if we being honest, bro, say Delamo, let's say Delamo. Let's say Delamo one nine. Oh, they're hardened by how close they are the pop while I was coming because Carson got the they upper they're like a middle class Black community and they was gang banging and niggas not not all of it right, only the places that are close. See, everybody has to protect their community, right. So like notice one I know is on the border of Compton, So they got that over.
Speaker 3: I lived in it. I lived in Del Lamo.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: They got they got money, but even I had guarded. They were protecting their communities from people bringing. They're close to the ghetto. Even though you cross the street and you once you cross Compton and you get to Anderson Park on women'son and now you in the you and you and you in the Daimy. That's because they're right there, close to these niggas.
Speaker 3: It's the reason.
Speaker 2: Why, uh, Centerview that's right there behind Compton. You the more you get into Carson, once you get away from all the projects, you don't have that. There's a ton of neighborhoods in Carson that don't have gangs.
Speaker 1: It was the key though. It wasn't the Paris. They Paris two parent home, nice car.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've been through there minus the class. It's not the class. It's the fact that they created this to stand up against ghettos and activity around it. There's there's not a place in Compton there's not a gang. There's a gang. There's places in Carsons that don't have gangs. There's not a place in watch that there's not a gang. That's not somebody territory. You know what I'm saying, And that's what I'm telling you. I'm telling you it changes based off the economic Again, if you go to a place that's all middle class people are surrounded by middle class people, there's no reason to have a gang.
Speaker 3: You just don't. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: They try it be like it don't. It ain't really nothing.
Speaker 2: They don't have nobody to kill, they don't have a REASONA war is just a social club at that point. But there's no selllings. We got this motherfucker and looking out for tuning into the No Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate Commonist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and Not Hard Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah