Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Kenny is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. It's gonna be a great week. It's gonna be a great Christmas season. So this hour we'll touch a little bit more on America's foreign policy. Trump talking about ending birthright citizenship. Fifty two percent of gen Z females consider themselves feminists. All that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show this hour. I want to begin by touching on a point I brought up in the very first hour about America's foreign policy and how again we can have arguments. You're always welcome to disagree with me, period, Right, What am I some kind of god? You disagree with me? But policy arguments I accept all of them. Because foreign policy.
Speaker 3: Is not simple. No one has it figured out.
Speaker 2: It's extremely complicated. Different nations, different motivations, different factions within those nations. It's just very, very difficult. What is the right one? What is the wrong one? I am much more of a mind your own business foreign policy thing.
Speaker 3: Guy, I am. That's what I believe. You disagreet That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: The only foreign policy I find unacceptable is really the foreign policy of the United States of America in all the West now. And that's the foreign policy where politicians send your son to die, and they never die themselves and their kids never die either. The Mitt Romney foreign policy is the only foreign policy I reject. I'm Mitt Romney. I want American boots on the ground in every country on Earth. Also, I never put on the uniform, and neither did any of my ninety seven kids. So your son should go get his face shot off in Iraq. I'll be back here making money. Nope, not good enough.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: If that war is so important that my son needs to die, then it's so important that your son needs to die.
Speaker 3: Period. But foreign policies complicated.
Speaker 2: But I thought Mitch McConnell gave a speech that was very, very very revealing. You see, Mitch McConnell, Donald Trump, they hate hate each other, a deep, deep, deep hatreot. Mitch McConnell is one of the very very old GOP types. He is one of these invaded everywhere types. And I thought it explained a lot. You see Biden brought up, you know, the idea of humanitarian aid.
Speaker 4: A new constitution. New governor serves all Serians and this process to be determined by the Syrian people themselves. In the United States will do whatever we can to support them, including through humanitarian relief.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that got a lot of Americans very angry. What are you talking about humanitarian relief? People in North Carolina are still sleeping intents, it's freaking freezing. What are you doing? Hawaii still needs help, remember that fire. Everyone forgot about poor Hawaii, East Palestine, Ohio, Americans need help. What do you mean you're giving money to Syria. Well, these politicians, Republican and Democrat, they don't win awards for helping out their own citizens. The incentive structure is to help out other countries. There's no incentive structure for helping out your own people. And so how do you talk the American people into that kind of a foreign policy? That's kind of a gross foreign policy, that's not one that really many people subscribe to as far as civilians go. So how do the politicians intend on selling that to us? We'll here was Mitch McConnell quote. Within the Party of Ronald Reagan. Of course, they always have to bring up Ronald Reagan. You see within party. Ronald Reagan once led so capably it is increasing increasingly fashionable to suggest that the sort of global leadership he modeled is no longer America's place. Reagan never modeled and invaded everywhere leadership at all. But they know they can bring about is They can bring up his name and it'll try to stir something in you. And Mitch McConnell went on to say a lot of things during this speech, but he also said this quote, because this is really where the rub is quote. The Pentagon is not equipped to meet the demands of protracted or multi theater conflict. Neither is our defense industrial base. Patriotic companies have more work to do to expand production capacity, and they need to do it today rather than wait for the contracts we all know are coming. We need to adopt new technologies more quickly and expand production capacity at the same time. The truth is, whatever happens in Syria, big old, gigantic mess. Whatever happens in Syria, Oh, I don't mean people dying, but none of them are going to have the last name McConnell.
Speaker 3: And it's going to.
Speaker 2: Mean gobbles in gobbles of campaign money rolling on into the McConnell campaign for reelection, and why are we having so many problems in Syria. I cut this off before, but I'm gonna let it play in its entirety. Now Here was Jeffrey Sachs. I thought he did a really good job on MSNBC explaining it.
Speaker 5: This is a US mistake that started seven years ago. And I remember the day on your show when President Obama said Asad must go, and I looked at you and Joe and I said, Huh, how's he going to do that? Where's the policy for that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: And we know they sent in the CIA to overthrow a SAD. The CIA and Saudi Arabia together in covert operations, tried to overthrow a SOD. It was a disaster. Eventually, it brought in both Isis as a splinter group to the Jihadis that went in. It also brought in Russia. So we have been digging deeper and deeper and deeper.
Speaker 3: Pause before I let him keep going.
Speaker 2: Remember, if you want to know more about Syria, what's going on? Who the players are Syria, Asad, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, all these different things. Brandon Wikert joined us in the first hour of the show, and I kept him on for two segments because he broke it all down. If you missed that, just go download the podcast when the show's over. It's free. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review talking about how huge my hands are. But download the podcast. That really will It'll help you understand what is very clearly going to be in the news.
Speaker 5: I'll let him get What we should do now is get out and not continue to throw missiles, not have a confrontation with Russia. Seven years has been a disaster under Obama, continuing under Trump. This is what I would call the permanent state. This is the CIA, This is a Pentagon wanting to keep Iran in Russia out of Syria, but no way to do that. So what I would plead to President Trump is get out, like his instinct told him. By the way, that was his instinct. But then all the establishment, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Pentagon, everybody said no, no, that's irresponsible. But his instinct is right, get out. We've done enough damage seven years, and now we really risk a confrontation with Russia that is extraordinarily dangerous.
Speaker 2: Reckless, pretty scary stuff, right. Speaking of Trump, he went on to meet the press with that Kristen Welker, that nightmare of a woman, and said.
Speaker 6: This citizenship on day one, Is that still your plan?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 6: The fourteenth Amendment though, says that quote, all persons born in the United States are citizens. Can you get around the fourteenth Amendment with an exective act?
Speaker 2: Change?
Speaker 7: Would maybe have to go back to the people, But we have to end it with the only country that has it.
Speaker 6: Through an executive action.
Speaker 7: No, we're the only country that has it. Do you know if somebody sets a foot, just a foot, one foot, you don't need to on our land. Congratulations, you are now a citizen of the United States of America. Yes, we're going to end that because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Nor executive action.
Speaker 7: Well, if we can through executive action.
Speaker 2: Notice how she sits and interrupts him the whole time. You notice why she sits and interrupts him the whole time, because everything he's saying there is one hundred percent correct. It's the most insane thing in the world what these people have done that you can just sneak across the border. It's done all the time. They're called anchor babies that you can slip across the border of this country. If you just managed to get into the United States of America and have a baby, you're automatically an American citizen. No other country on the planet would allow you to do that. But because America's leftists have tried to turn this country into the world's open sewer for a long time, we do that here. So yeah, again, that's why she was interrupted them the whole time with executive order? What about by executive order? How you gonna do it by executive order? Pipe down, woman, We're talking about ending something critical. Why would she try to change the subject? Why would she try to interrupt? This is because she's a communist who understands her policies are insane and disgusting to most people. So you try to change the subject off of birthright citizenship and in a him and Trump handled it so well, just ignore that.
Speaker 6: Has citizenship on day one? Is that still your plan?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 6: The fourteenth Amendment though, says that quote all persons born in the United States are citizens. Can you get around the fourteenth Amendment with.
Speaker 7: A second Act change? Would maybe have to go back to the people but we have to end it with the only country.
Speaker 5: That has it.
Speaker 6: You're an executive action with the only.
Speaker 7: Country that has it. Do you know if somebody sets a foot, just a foot, one foot, you don't need to on our land. Congratulations, you are now a citizen of the United States of America. Yes, we're going to end that because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Your executive action.
Speaker 7: Well, if we.
Speaker 2: Can't notice, how we just kept going with it with his explanation, that's exactly how you handle these people. Well done, Trump, Here's how you handle an attacker. You pull out your burner non lethal pistol launcher and you shoot him in the chest with it. It's legal in all fifty states. You realize that, and it'll save your life. You know it can stop in attack for up to forty minutes. You shoot pepper balls or teargas balls or kinetic rounds, and bad men who try to kill you, they're not gonna be able to withstand it. Legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. Give the gift this Christmas of saving someone's life, maybe a neighbor, maybe your mom, maybe your husband, maybe your daughter. You sent off to college. Please tell me you sent your daughter off with a burn a pistol launcher. Every friend I know they all have burn a pistol launchers now because of me, and they love them. Legal all fifty states will save your life. Be why are ana swat teams across the country use them for a reason. Bernad dot com slash Jesse gets you ten percent off Berna dot com slash Jesse. Merry Christmas, here's a pepper ball.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and what a Monday it has been. We're gonna get to gen z being feminists and other things. But I owe you lots of emails. I am behind on those. Let's do some of those, Chris, if this gets through. The subject to this one was I guess I got blocked. This was the guy who emailed in on Friday talking about making world famous Jesse Kelly burgers with ground turkey. He said, Chris, if this gets through, tell Jesse I tried the turkey burger. It was horrible. It burnt in the pan and it was like chewing on a hockey puck. Hamburger as far as superior. Thank you, sir, That's all I needed. All This is a forgiving show, all right, this is a begiving show. Just don't don't ever suggest something like that again using my burger recipe for turkey. That's disgusting. Dear Jeremiah Jesse aka Jesse the Impaler. On the show tonight, you said you or a phenom of eradicating domicile pests. So my question is, why do you suck at removing ants? I think it's time you bought a cat. I wish you and your family the best. His name is Will. Okay, one, we're not buying a cat. Two. Ants are a completely different animal. Have you ever seen have you ever what, Chris? Have you ever seen any one of those videos on army ants or things like that and the things they can do.
Speaker 3: Chris, you've never done this.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you'd put down the stupid mafia documentaries and stuff for a minute, Chris, you could enjoy some nature once in a while. Okay, I've realized I do it too, but I'm not as bad as you are. Ants ants will they'll build bridges with their bodies so other ants can cross. Have you ever been in a flood? Area or flooded area, and you heard somebody's say something like watch out for red ants. Has that ever happened to you? You should know what happens. Okay, maybe that's more of a Southern thing. I've been in many of these things, but it happens. You know why they say that because during a flood, you may think to yourself, wow, all the bugs are gonna die, and yeah, lots of the bugs do die, but the ants don't die because the ants have a system where they figure out how to interlock together and form a gigantic ant raft where the other ants in the colony exist, and the raft just simply floats around with the floodwaters until they get where they're going. Ants are a whole different beast. They're amazing creatures. I know, I sound like Steve Irwin or Marty Stalford, depending on how old you are. Seriously, if you want to go nerd out, go as soon as the world famous Jesse Kelly Show was over, go get on YouTube and look up some of the things ants have done. I just touch the surface of what ants can do. Ants are amazing. Plus, I've told you this gruesome little tale before I should do I should do a little history episode on this about our fight in the Philippines after we won the Spanish American War, and those Filipinos thought they were gonna finally be free, and then we kind of informed them, no, free is a strong way to put it. You no longer have the Spanish in charge, but now we are most definitely in charge. The Filipinos weren't all that thrilled with that information. So we had to fight against a lot of the natives over there, and there were all kinds of atrocities and stuff like that. It's a really fascinating little conflict. And one of our guys has happened in one of our guys for real. They got him and they buried him in the ground with just his head above the ground, and then they took a stick that was the right size and they pried his mouth open, and then they left the trail, and I believe it was honey from his mouth, like from his lip, from his lip into the jungle, and the red ants they followed it into his mouth, which was pride open and the ants essentially ate him from the inside. Isn't that freaking gruesome?
Speaker 3: Man? That's awesome? Right?
Speaker 2: Jesse just wanted to let you know my son was super stoked to hear your top five Military Genius on Friday.
Speaker 3: You made him bump.
Speaker 2: Alexander the Great to number three from one, as he agrees that being born on third was a very good point to listen podcast all the time. He said, just a little context with the teacher who doesn't know anything about Hannibal, I regret to inform you it is completely true. She wrote a comment. Remember this is from Friday. The guy wrote in and said, the kid wrote about Hannibal. What a stud of a kid, I should note. But the teacher didn't know who it was anyway, The guy says she wrote a comment beside his paragraph with two question marks, followed by not too familiar with this choice will follow up. He said, we are up in Camp Canada, so our new up and coming teachers are exactly what you think they are. Oh my gosh, he said, our kids are being waterboarded with false, false premises like this every day. My fellow Canadians are too stupid to realize it. This is why we love your show. There's absolutely nobody speaking truth up here like you do. God bless all your family. There are teachers anywhere I'm Canada or anywhere, there are history teachers who don't know who Hannibal Barker was.
Speaker 3: God just I don't understand. I just don't understand that's true. That would be like.
Speaker 2: They would be like teaching American history and not bringing up Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 3: That's not what you don't know who Hannibal Barker was. Man alive.
Speaker 2: But look, here's a great headline that goes with us. Top neuropsychology organizations are poised to make equity, justice, and inclusion a core part of the training guidelines. We just have completely altered education systems in the West to only teach how to destroy the West. It's no longer about informing anybody of anything. It's baffling.
Speaker 3: All right, we can.
Speaker 2: Talk about military TSA. Let's talk about feminism and do some more emails. First, let's talk about the IFCJ. I can't believe I'm saying this, but things have somehow gotten worse over there. You know why Israel's moving troops into the Golden Heights, gol On Heights. I don't know how to say it. I say it both ways, though. You know why because they now have watched an al Qaeda slsh slash isis terrorist state in Syria form right on their borders, and the two front war, maybe three fronts if we're considering Iran just became a forebanger, a four front war, and people over there need help. They need a place to go when the rockets come down. They need flak jackets, and it looks like they're gonna need more of them in the future. They need armored ambulances, they need food, and they need your help to do it. They need you to help the IFCJ. So if you would go to SUPPORTIFCJ dot org and find out what they do. Just go find out what they do. If you're moved, make a gift or call them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Let's talk about TSA, missiles, feminism and emails.
Speaker 1: Next, it's the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And before we get to feminism really quick, I wanted to make sure I touched on this that I talked earlier about how they found they think they found the guy who killed that United Health CEO on the streets in New York. I didn't play the New York Commissioner talking about it, but I guess I probably should.
Speaker 3: It's a little long here he is.
Speaker 8: The suspect was in a McDonald's and was recognized by an employee, who then called local police. Responding officers questioned the suspect.
Speaker 3: What a bunch of snitches at McDonald's.
Speaker 8: The suspect was in a McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. Please catch your murder when you can see.
Speaker 8: The suspect was in a McDonald's and was recognized.
Speaker 2: Have you ever wondered if you eat the same thing from McDonald's the assassin? Now I wonder, And I mean, I tend to mix things up when I go to mcde's because I don't, you know, I don't ever want to be boring. Sometimes it's a quarter pounder, what if that's what he eats. Sometimes it's a double quarter pounder. Baby, it's a big mac file a fish. I used to go crazy for those when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: They're not that bad, Chris that bad. I'm sure that's fish is real, definitely not grown in a lab.
Speaker 8: Anyway, back to this, The suspect was in a McDonald's and was recognized by an employee, who then called local police. Responding officers question the suspect who was acting suspiciously and was carrying multiple fraudulent IDs as well as a US passport upon.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pause there because this is the part that got me. The suspect was acting suspiciously.
Speaker 3: Have you been to a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: What exactly constitutes suspicious activity in McDonald's. I watched a homeless guy poop in McDonald's one time, like right there in a seat, just pooped right there in a seat. In fact, it was in New York. What is suspicious in McDonald's?
Speaker 8: For other investigation, officers recovered a firearm on his person, as well as a suppressor, both consistent with the weapon used in the murder. They also recovered clothing, including a mask, consistent with those worn by our wanted individual. Also recovered was a fraudulent New Jersey ID matching the ID our suspect you to check into his New York City hostel before the shooting incident. Additionally, officers recovered a handwritten document that speaks to both his motivation and mindset.
Speaker 2: Okay, it seems pretty uh neat, doesn't it? All Right, I just thought that I have some tinfoil on my head. Conspiracies here, But that is a nice little bow on this thing, is it not. They found the weapon, they found the suppressor, they found the mask, they found the fake ID that he used to check in, and they found a note outlining everything the guy said. So apparently not only was he not a professional, he was the worst criminal in the history of mankind. How exactly did the worst criminal in the history of mankind make it five days without getting caught, slipped out of New York City and made it clear down to Atlanta, NYPD? Do you want to answer that fifty two percent of gen Z females consider themselves feminists, only thirty four percent of gen Z males. I am only going to say this again, as I've said many many times speaking to the young ladies out there, I do get the cultural influences that are pulling you towards feminism. We have an entire system and entertainment complex and education complex, all of it pulling you towards feminism. Be a feminist, be a feminist. That's what being pro woman is. You're being oppressed to be a feminist, be a feminist. And I'm not going to try to talk you out of that. I am just going to tell you. If you are a feminist, everyone hates you. Everybody, even other feminists hate feminists. Now, other feminists will try to recruit you to be a feminist because misery loves company.
Speaker 3: But if you want to be.
Speaker 2: Miserable the rest of your life, be a feminist. I don't understand why why everyone hates me. I don't notice it. You're a feminist. There's bitter. People in general are awful. I was, actually, uh, what's this weekend? This weekend got together with a bunch of my friends, all dudes, and one of our guys that we hadn't seen in quite some time. He's from back east, is in Philadelphia. He was with us too, and he has had a rough go of it, I'll be honest with you. He actually also lost his father recently.
Speaker 3: They were really close.
Speaker 2: He's got all kinds of problems with his wife. He's got a teenage daughter who seems like she's really going sideways. Work screwed him out of a Christmas vacation this year. So like, it's been one of those years. We've all had years like this where it's a valley. Life's peaks in valleys, right, you never stay up, you never stay down.
Speaker 3: It's way it goes.
Speaker 2: But he was so full of bitterness that after an hour or two we kind of just needed him to go. I mean, there wasn't an ounce of joy left in him. Well, that's what being a feminist will do for you, no matter what you think or how justified it is. All my friends told me this. You will be consumed with bitterness. Joy will leave you. You will be miserable at all times, and you will blame everyone else for that at all times. But that won't change the fact that you will be miserable all the time. If you get seduced by feminism, it will ruin the rest of your life. So don't do that, all right, don't do that? Jesse, What do you think of these supposed drone sightings over the past few weeks?
Speaker 3: They are literally flying.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, flying over restricted military institute. Can we shoot them down?
Speaker 3: So on? So, okay, I've seen these.
Speaker 2: Reports from people that there have been a bunch of drone sightings now drones over New Jersey and drones over military basis and drones stuff. So here's what I'm going to tell you. What these ones are specifically, I don't know, and figuring out what that stuff is in the future is going to be difficult because the drone phase of the planet is here. We are officially at that point in time where drones are fully operational and capable of doing many, many, many, many many things, And as a result of that, every single entity on the planet is trying to figure out how to use one to its advantage.
Speaker 3: Think about horses.
Speaker 2: Have you ever read about any of the old American Indian tribes when they got to hold of horses like it completely changed the commands empire. They got a hold of Spanish horses and mastered the Just being on a horse and working with horses, it changed everything for them. How do we use horses for battle? How do we use it for moving? How do we use it for the horse changed everything? Now that you have a horse where you didn't have a horse. That's what drones are now. It changed everything for private enterprise. I watched a video of Amazon delivering a package to someone's door by drone. Flew it right up to the door, little compartment open to the bottom, boo box dropped out. I hope there was nothing fragile in there. Box lands there, package delivered. Of course, the military is all over this. The private sector is all over this. News organizations are all over this. How do we get info here? Info there? This is a very long way of me telling you be prepared to see things in the sky, be prepared to see drones in the sky, and be prepared to ask questions that you're oftentimes not going to get the answer to, questions like whose drone is that?
Speaker 3: And what's it doing?
Speaker 2: Because it is the new frontier. To have an unmanned thing that can bring things by air to other places, and honestly, more importantly, that can observe and gather intelligence is enormous. Remember like when we were talking about that Chinese spy balloon. China has spy balloons, So obviously there'll be drones that can do this, and we do too, of course.
Speaker 3: That can go over something like a military.
Speaker 2: Base and hoover up all of the cell phone stuff and radio traffic that's in the air. It can capture all of that inside that stuff that can be done from above. If you get above and you get a line of sight on things, what can you do with drones? Oh my gosh, it's endless. Be prepared to not know, is what I'm saying. Maybe if we've taken Chalk for long enough, we'll figure it out because our minds will work better. What Chris, I'm trying to explain that you may look up at the sky and you're like, Wow, what is that drone?
Speaker 3: What's it doing?
Speaker 2: But if you've taken a male Vitality stack or female vitality stack from Chalk for long enough, the fog in your mind may eventually be lifted and you'll figure out what that drone is doing. That's what happens when you get your levels right with natural herbal supplements from Chalk. And they're anti communists, So this is a company that allows us to put our money where our morals are and they'll answer your questions. And they have a huge Christmas deal right now for the entire month of December on subscriptions. Massive discount on subscriptions and a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery c Hoq dot com. Just use the Codejesse go save yourself a bunch of money. I take a male Vitality Stack every day and I love it. Chuck dot com promo code Jesse.
Speaker 3: We'll be back. I've got on atimaly sid on me.
Speaker 6: Says Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Mondaymember.
Speaker 3: You can email the show.
Speaker 2: Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Joe Scarborough's not handling the uh trump ara well, and he's not handling all the criticism he's been getting well.
Speaker 3: These people don't.
Speaker 2: So many of these people you see on TV seems so miserable, considering they're all filthy rich and they have the easiest jobs in the world, and they're filthy rich. Joe Scarborough has.
Speaker 3: How long is that show?
Speaker 8: Every day?
Speaker 2: Chris two hours on a two hour show that he co hosts. When you have a co host, there's nothing easier. You're not even working the whole time, all this army of producers and writers, millions of dollars just missing two things.
Speaker 1: You can do two things at the same time. You can say he had fascist rhetoric and still go in and talk to him.
Speaker 8: You know why I do that?
Speaker 1: To get the read of the man. You know why I went in and talked to mcclan to get the read of the man at a crucial time in EU funding and NATO funding.
Speaker 5: Do you know why I.
Speaker 1: Went to leaders in the Middle East who were angry at the United States, and I sat there and I listened to them attacking me personally for forty five minutes because of US policy. You know why I do that? To get the read of the leader, to get the read of where the country's going, so I can come back here and talk to you and let you know what the hell is going on, context and give you context.
Speaker 3: Inside, sit there and pipe down my good and background.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody we have on the show that's a reporter, it's what they do every day. They speak on background.
Speaker 2: I've told you many times, these libs, these leftists, all of them, it's not just the feminists, all of them.
Speaker 3: They're miserable.
Speaker 2: You may think they're happy, they're wealthy, they're famous, and they're misable. I know you may be struggling. I know it may be tough paying the bills. I know life comes with challenges.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you your life's easy. I'm not saying that at all. I'd never say that to you. But don't think these wealthy celebrities you see on television, don't think that they're all sunshine and rainbows and life is good. These people freaking hate themselves, absolutely hate themselves. It's hilarious. I love pure Talk. Do you love pure Talk? You've switched to peer talk already? Right, it's Christmas time. Please tell me you've switched to pure talk or you were about to. It's the gift for the whole family. I can already see those little pure Talk boxes because they'll mail you a brand new phone, brand new iPhone, brand new Android, whatever you want, and it's in this nice little box, and you could wrap it up, and if you're a dude, you have to find a woman to wrap it up, because we know we can't wrap anything.
Speaker 3: I certainly can't.
Speaker 2: But you get these things wrapped up under the tree, and you can have a few little boxes under there, and everyone can open up a brand new phone Christmas morning. And then you go, oh my gosh, we're a patriotic family that supports patriotic cell phone company and I got a new iPhone not supporting commic garbage anymore. Does that sound like a Christmas you would want or Honika, Chris, pick up your phone and switch to pure talk. They make it easy. You talk to one American. It's the cell phone company who's CEO fought for this country in Vietnam, macv SOG dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly. That'll save you an extra fifty percent off your first month pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 3: If you were truly the all knowing oracle you claim to be.
Speaker 2: You would realize the skill Craft US Government clickpen is the most superior ink pen in the world. These Wow, these writing devices were developed at the height of the Cold War to fight the Red menace and cost the government at least one thousand dollars apiece. I would assume at that price it wouldn't be anything less than the world's greatest inkpen. They're still available on the oternet. Hey, Chris, look these things up skilled Craft US. Because the guy said it cost the government one thousand dollars apiece, I'm assuming that means it's a twenty five cent ink pen. But if they're really one thousand dollars, I will not be purchasing any of these at all for any reason.
Speaker 3: But that sounds fine. Whatever skilled craft.
Speaker 2: I'm vullified, big handball Jesse. Two mouse stories. First, my wife left her left to visit her parents. We lived in a mobile home before we build our farmhouse. We had a mouse running. She gave me the ultimatum to catch the mouse by the time she returned. I caught thirteen mice in a week running a beaver and muskrat trap line in college paid off. Yeah, that would My current bride, Oh this is good, had a mouse problem soon after we wed and I moved in with her and her two youngest daughters. One day a mouse ran along the baseboard of the kitchen. Being the Neanderthal, I stomped it one splat. Daughter number two was quite upset. It turned out she'd been feeding it in her closet.
Speaker 3: Ah good hunting and he said his name was Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, James and me were out. I forget where I was.
Speaker 2: I was picking him up from practice I think on Saturday, and we were coming back home when we get a call from ob and she says where are you? She sounds desperate. Okay, we're on the way home, baby. We home in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: What you need to hurry? Maybe? What's wrong. Is something going on?
Speaker 2: I can hear the mouse in the kitchen trash can, and we're all, okay, we're coming, We're coming. We get home and she's still just standing there. She hasn't moved, staring at the trash can in the kitchen. She's like, I just heard it again. It's in there. So James and me we're like, okay. So I get the trash can, I take it outside. I get a second trash can, and I start removing everything one by one. We're talking about how we're gonna have to bash it. There was no mouse in there, no mouse at all. We took everything out. Now the mouse is occupying her imagination. And the most astounding part of this is when if she happens to hear that snap, she's gonna be so upset with me. She's gonna be completely outside. I can't believe you did that. There should have been something else.
Speaker 3: What, Chris, What a bare old trap.
Speaker 2: It's actually not a terrible idea, no noise, But I like the snap, Chris.
Speaker 3: The snap is the sign of a job well done, sir. What what.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. One mouse trap did disappear.
Speaker 2: And there is a chance, right now look right now, a good trapper, a world class trapper like me. You start small. I just assumed we were dealing with mice. That one trap has disappeared leads me to believe we might be dealing with rats. Rats is a whole different animal.
Speaker 8: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 3: But you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: In a war against China, the US runs out of missiles in a matter of weeks, the House Committee finds. I remind you that we won World War Two because our industrial base of this country simply could churn out more food, bombs, bullets, planes, tanks, jeeps, and every anything else than anyone else in the world. Nobody could withstand us being able to constantly replace all the things we were using. They were running out, they were desperate. We had unending amounts of it. And a reminder to you that Democrats and Republicans, over the course of the last thirty to forty years, had sent that industrial base to China. And now we are a different, different country. We will do this again tomorrow and we'll have some more fun.
Speaker 3: That's all.