Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty I know he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and eddyingness.
Speaker 2: I think it's a joke.
Speaker 3: I looked at the people if they're not representative of this country. And I looked at all the brand new science paid for. I guess it was paid for by Soros and other radical left lunatics. It looks like it was. We're checking it out. The demonstrations were very small, very ineffective, and the people who are worked out. When you look at those people, those are not representative of the people of our country.
Speaker 4: I'm not a king.
Speaker 2: I'm not a king.
Speaker 3: I work my ass off to make our country great. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: I'm not a king at all. Exactly what you'd expect a king to.
Speaker 1: Very kingly of you, mister, your highness Trump guy. The No King's Rally said to be the biggest demonstrations in the United States in the last fifty years, maybe ever, and Trump responded to it with mockery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it didn't help. He's weren't a king.
Speaker 5: He had the velvet robe around him, surrounded by Knaves. Oh, very kingly activity got the crown on flying a fighter jet with the AI video that said King Trump and dumping poop on people in the streets.
Speaker 1: It was very kingly. But here's why it's so mockable. What was it about just to generalized we don't like Trump? Yeah, we know, we've seen the poles. You didn't like Trump on Friday, you marched on Saturday. You still didn't like Trump on Sunday. Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said earlier and I will hold to this, protesters are way overrated. It was a big deal. May have actually had an effect on a major issue in the sixties with civil rights, but I'm not sure it's done anything since then. I've protester just overrated.
Speaker 1: Right, right. And part of the problem with the no so called no King's protest because we don't want a damn king. Who's with me? Uh, was that it was it's the omni cause. It's just every progressive or anti Trump cause that exists coming together and shouting yeah for us. Look it up. We're all together and we're yelling together, and this feels wonderful and it's so exciting. If it was like a single issue and that number of people turned out. You'd have to pay attention to that. Yeah, I just wouldn't be mocking it right now. If it was we need rent control nationwide, for instance, I would be taking that extremely seriously.
Speaker 2: Still don't know how.
Speaker 5: Much it does as opposed to you put that same amount of effort into getting people registered to vote who aren't already registered, or turning out to the polls when you're voting on immigrants, for instance, when you're voting when you're voting on a particular issue or whatever. I just I don't nobody will remember this come midterm. I mean, I'm nobody remember, barely remembered in time for the show. Right, I had to remind myself. Here's speaker Mike Johnson with the thought.
Speaker 6: The irony of the message is pretty clear for everyone. If President Trump was a king, the government would be open right now.
Speaker 2: If President Trump was a king, they.
Speaker 6: Would not have been able to engage in that free speech exercise out on the mall by the way, which was open, because President Trump hasn't closed it. So I mean it's they needed a stunt, They needed a show. Chuck Schumer has needs cover right now. He's closed the government down because he needs political cover and this was a part of it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not fair of us.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Jack, I think I think the smart people probably realize, good, nice, giant protest a release valve of energy that will not be used on anything consequential. Right, I'd be happy about.
Speaker 1: That, and we'll have every speaker say, be sure to donate it dem dot gov as well, or dem dot org or whatever, so we'll get a great cash hole. But it's unfair of us to characterize what these people were saying. Michael, give us a forty one forty two back to back. We'll let them speak for themselves. Trump's a bitch.
Speaker 7: Why is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We don't like him, that's the word around here.
Speaker 7: Any any particular reason why you don't like.
Speaker 8: Him, No clue at all. I'm just going with everybody else saying.
Speaker 9: Why specifically are you out supporting nokaing Stack.
Speaker 2: I think protest is important.
Speaker 9: And what's the main reason you're out here protesting President Trump?
Speaker 10: You with a lot of the decisions that are being made.
Speaker 9: Is there any decision in particular you disagree with?
Speaker 2: We're okay?
Speaker 7: So I would start with.
Speaker 10: I don't even think it's appropriate for me to have this interview. He started to take control and do illegal things.
Speaker 9: So deporting illegal immigrants is that illegal?
Speaker 10: Deporting illegal immigrants if they're here peacefully. Yes, give me everybody you can possibly bring into the United States. Why can't anybody seem to actually kill the president?
Speaker 1: Because no one's been successful and good presidents are dead.
Speaker 5: Now those might, for instance, those might have been the five dumbest people out of the seven million that protest that. I don't know, but says the progressive Jack that first guy was. Is he an example of like the Dunning Kruger effect, incompetent people don't know they're incompetent. Smart people think they know everything about everything. But he, I mean his Why are you out here? No clue? But I'm out here?
Speaker 2: Are you willing?
Speaker 1: The word around here is we don't like Trump.
Speaker 5: The fact that you're willing to say out loud, I have no clue why I'm out here shows you don't know you're incompetent, because that's a ridiculous thing to say.
Speaker 7: Any particular reason why you don't like.
Speaker 8: Him, no clue at all. I'm just going with everybody else saying.
Speaker 5: The fact that he's so so confidently says, no clue at all, no idea why I'm here, what a thing to say.
Speaker 7: Any particular reason why you don't like him?
Speaker 8: No clue at all with everybody.
Speaker 1: Else, Absolutely no idea, no, no, not even the shred of an idea. Nope, not even going to name an issue, never, never mind how I stand on it.
Speaker 9: Nope.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's a Chicago protester. This a little scary forty five. You gotta grab a cub.
Speaker 2: We gotta churn around the coves on this fascist system.
Speaker 1: These ice Asians gotta get shot and wiped out.
Speaker 3: Say the same machinery that's a full display right there, has.
Speaker 1: To get wiped out. Now, I'm sure you're tired of hearing that and seeing that on your news, because if that was some sort of conservative rally and somebody was saying that, it would be the present. And finally, forty four, here's a middle aged white progressive lady talking to ABC News.
Speaker 2: What brings out here today? Democracy is dying and they have to save.
Speaker 1: The Democracy is dying. We have to save it.
Speaker 5: Of course, both sides think democracy is dying, but for completely different reasons.
Speaker 1: Right right, and Trump won the election fairly handily, and now is instituting the policies he promised he would. Now, there are some of those policies I think are bad, and you know I say so on the air. But the deludedness of it is why it's such a joke. All right, you had your protests, Now what take a look around you so tiring? Yeah, I know it really is. But it's our national obsession with politics that in you know, the feminization of America that we're going to be talking about more tomorrow. But it just feels so good to be among like minded people and telling each other you're right, you're right, we're all right, we're all in agreement, we're all fighting the evil Orange man. Then you go home having accomplished nada.
Speaker 2: And that's our only shared TV show, as I keep talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, it is the American pastime politics.
Speaker 5: I know a guy, very very nice guy. Friends, He and his family go to all these protests, picked the kids. It's a big thing.
Speaker 2: Name. I'll see you out there, you know with the other there are other friends.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a social thing, right right. I'd love to sit down and talk to them for a minute about you know, rent control and that sort of thing. But that's not what it's about. It's really it's not about policy, it's not about governance, it's not even about personalities. Really, it's just about the feeling of togetherness. They in the seventies they called it the warm and fuzzy feeling.
Speaker 2: Man. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: When I drove through that protest in my cyber truck, I was the bell of the ball.
Speaker 2: Everybody was paying attention to me. It was very exciting. For a while.
Speaker 5: My kids were really sladen, my windows down, and it was just everybody was shouting at me and flipping me off or on the other side cheering me nice. The sides reversed from what they would have been three years ago. Dripping an electric.
Speaker 1: Car, yeah, yeah, to get that thing wrapped in a flag with some sort of how about Trump twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, with a bald eagle and an American flag. I would like my tires to not be slashed. Every time I go to get in and drive somewhere. I'd have to carry like twenty spare tires in the bed of my truck, Like every time I stop at the mall or the school or anywhere. You have to put on new tires every trip. I was going to tell you to move out of your communist hell hole. But virtually everywhere you go there's that one one to forty percent of activists to get so fired up and think they're so justified they would slash your tires. People were so angry at me, What do you want me to do? I drive a big German car. You'd think anti fascists would be killing at me. Right, ever been a vehicle Hanton I were talking about this the other day. Is he let Hanson drive my cyber truck the other day?
Speaker 7: But?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Has there ever been a vehicle ever that gets this level of attention that people flip you off angrily? As I know that sort of attention. No, I don't think so now gets so mad about what you drive? Has that ever have I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you're driving a Japanese car the day after Pearl Harbor, but I don't think there were any to drive.
Speaker 2: Even then, you wouldn't blame your That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's it's insane.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cars.
Speaker 5: By the way, congratulations you lived long enough for flying cars to arrive in your lifetime. According to the Wall Street Journal in the review of the latest Flying Car. So we can talk a little bit about that, among other things. On the way stay here.
Speaker 11: The FBI is investigating a suspicious hunting stand discovered with the direct line of sight to the very spot where present Trump steps off of Air Force One at Paul Beach International Airport. The Secret Service says the item was discovered during a routine security sweep ahead of the President's arrival on Friday, FBI Director at Cash Betel saying no individuals were located at the scene, and the agency has since taken the investigatory lead, flying in resources to collect all evidence from the scene and deploying our cell phone analytics capabilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something there.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know at what point something is considered a third assassination attempt on the president, but.
Speaker 2: That's highly troubling.
Speaker 1: Certainly in an assassination plot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, And man, if somebody ever pulls that off, that is going to be so bad, so bad, so bad. We do not want that on any level. I don't care if you hate Trump, lefties, we do not want that. Off the top of your head, Michael, just quickly, because the NBA season is starting Who's the best player in the NBA by far? Because I spend a fair amount of time I'm reading this over the weekend, the power rankings from various publications, ESPN, Sports, Illustrated, et cetera. Who does everybody have his number one best player in the NBA?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Nikola Djokich by far, the big Denver center from some other country. His stats last season unbelievable, so many nobody's ever done this before. And because he plays in Debtor, if he played for he should be playing for the Lakers or the Knicks, or the Bulls or somebody me way more fun for the entire league. Did you see that that Virginia goofair? However you pronounce her last name Jeffrey Jeffrey, Yeah, that poor woman who killed herself fairly recently. She's the poster child for Epstein victims. She has a book coming out, her memoir coming out after her suicide, in which she is pretty explicit in what happened to her. The headline was beaten and raped by a well known prime minister in an attack that broke the Epstein spell. Her memoir reveals. She claims it is Ahud Barack, former Prime Minister of Israel, that beat her so bad and then Epstein stood up for him, and so she thought Epstein actually cared about her. So that's why she was willing to be trafficked to all these different dudes. She's still in her very sick it's depressing way had him as a father figure who was trying to protect her. But when she went to Epstein and said, I mean, I'm bleeding, he choked me to I thought.
Speaker 2: I was going to die, blah blah.
Speaker 5: Epstein said, well, that's just part of the gig, and that broke the spell of her thinking Epstein cared about her, and that's when she started to try to get.
Speaker 2: Out everything else.
Speaker 5: But Wow, wouldn't and he's denying it, of course, and maybe he didn't do it. I mean she is, so who knows where she is mentally or was mentally and understanding what was going on.
Speaker 2: But that's quite a story.
Speaker 1: It's one of the reasons monsters victimizers pick confused women with no self esteem. Oh it can be manipulated and confused or whatever, and often won't be believed.
Speaker 5: The other thing, she says that at the end, Epstein and really being pressured by the maxwellchick wanted her to have Epstein's baby or carry Epstein's baby for a million dollars they were going to give her, but she was so convinced that the only reason they want to have a baby with me is that they can then exploit that person as a sex slave forever. So she didn't want to do it. That's when she worked really hard to escape. How awful is that? It's very very I'd say, different story. Study out most tender users are in relationships or married. I was talking to a woman the other day who said, you would not believe how many people and she was using one of the other more legit dating sites. She said, so many guys are married. I meet and go out on dates with them and then finally figured out they're married. Or she said, I see guys on this dating platform that are husband's of my friends, and then I go tell my friends, hey, I saw your husband on you know, Bumble or hingu or whatever. The katie's making the wide eyed face.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? What are you doing?
Speaker 12: And at those websites we talked about them a while ago, though, are we dating the same guy profiles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've looked at a couple.
Speaker 12: Of them, the number of screenshots of tender profiles where they find it and go, hey, which one of you has been hooking up with this one because this is my husband. Wow, that is so crazy, which is also dumb. How do you not think you're gonna get caught doing that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: How do you think you're gonna get away with that? I mean, the internet's big, but it's not that big, especially because you're looking at for people in your general geographic.
Speaker 5: You're right, right, right, You're looking for people roughly your age in your area, so that narrows it down quite a bit. This woman said, yes, she sees dudes on there, and then she has to tell her friends, I saw your husband done whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most people look local. I'm in a beautiful on ride line relationship right now with the Nigerian princess. And tell you what, She's gonna fly and bring all her wealth with me with her. I just need to pay for her her ticket. It's very expensive because you know she's got a fly first clash. He's a princess.
Speaker 5: But I didn't get to the Wall Street Journal saying the flying car is finally here.
Speaker 2: I'll have to get to that at some point.
Speaker 5: But did you see the coffee flavor that I tweeted out yesterday? I was at a you know, a little coffee roaster, fancy coffee shop place, and they add your different choices. Steady Eddie's Coffee House got cool t shirts. This one is a medium dark roast, balanced with notes of citrus and brown sugar lingering aftertaste. I never can taste any of these flavors on coffee. But the name of the coffee, glory Hole. I thought that is the worst name for a coffee. I think I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: It's not a good one.
Speaker 2: Why would you call your coffee glorial?
Speaker 12: I don't want to drink that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a legit geographic reference there, but it's maybe somebody needs to explain. I can't believe you took us here. I don't want to be here. I'm going somewhere.
Speaker 5: Else side of the break, like having a coffee called blackwater or something.
Speaker 1: All Right, that was better than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 5: We'll get to the flying car at some point. The Wall Street Journal says flying cars are here.
Speaker 2: We'll explain that to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want that explained.
Speaker 5: Well, there's one key piece of this flying car that's missing. It doesn't have wheels, it doesn't drive. That seems like that's the key part to be in a car. I feel like I've been defrauded. I know, just as a listener, I hear you right, all right.
Speaker 1: So we were talking earlier about how California's progressive policies have had the effect of locking people into like your lower your lower working class because opportunities stifled because it's so hard on businesses and hard to build homes and the rest of it. So it's it masquerades as progressiveness, but it does the worst thing you can possibly do to people who are down and out. It keeps them down and out. And another aspect of California's sickness, I think is that it's a one party state, and so the politicians never get tested and they don't have to be better because if they get ordained the most skillful water carriers for the special interest, they get the gig. Period. And we've talked about how Gavin Newsom doesn't have the chops to compete on the national level, which is why I hope you will because he's going to get lambasted. But so Katie Porter revealed herself to be a snarling pitfull of hate recently. You remember her with her get out of My fig shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she kept the goats from crossing the bridge. Well, sure enough she was effected even that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, going off on that reporter who's just trying to ask her basic questions because she's.
Speaker 2: Not used to be shot.
Speaker 1: I'm not even shot yet here Monchilis.
Speaker 14: Anyway, the the the scent of failure of death was enough to attract the other jackals who want desperately to be governor.
Speaker 1: And one of them is a woman by the name of Betty Yee who was the former controller, State Controller and chief Deputy Director for Budget California Department of Finance. And she wants to be the next governor. And so she's taken whatever her interviews and pressed she can get to elevate her name. She was on with Piers Morgan a few days ago, and we're just gonna run through these clips. Here you go, here's who's gonna succeed Katie Porter.
Speaker 4: They are now, oh, I'm sorry, let's start.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: When the questions is included, Piers Morgan is asking her, do you think boys who claim to be girls should be allowed to participate in girls' sports they are.
Speaker 4: Now part of.
Speaker 13: I mean, they have been through a transition, the physical transition, and I do believe that they should be able to participate with other female athletes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Piers wants to follow up.
Speaker 15: Wow, well, you've got the Olympics coming to California to LA. So are you suggesting that you would allow trans athletes to compete in women's sport in the Olympics if you were a governor.
Speaker 13: Well, I think there's still a lot of discussion that needs to happen. I think there's a lot of information we need to learn about what's really happening with the ability of trans athletes to compete. But my statement is about being able to be sure that they can compete.
Speaker 4: And right now there's.
Speaker 15: More questions whether you think they should compete in women's sport in the Olympics because it's coming to LA, so it's relevant.
Speaker 13: I think transgender female athletes are women.
Speaker 4: Athletes and they should be able to.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's a cult belief that he and you're out of your mind and practically no one agrees with you nationwide.
Speaker 15: Go on, So you if you would governor of California, you would support biological males who identify as women competing in women's sport.
Speaker 13: In the Olympics, they are now identifying as female.
Speaker 15: And you should and you think it's fair that they should then compete in women's sport.
Speaker 13: I think she should be able to compete in women's sports, but I also think that there is still some discussion about whether they should compete in the same field.
Speaker 4: But I just want them to be able to participate.
Speaker 1: Here's some discussion. No, no, they shouldn't ever.
Speaker 5: Well, it sounded to me like unless unless he goes on to argue with her that rather than trying to change her mind or whatever, he wanted to get her very clearly on the record for when she's running for governor. Oh yeah, I mean so there's no legal room whatsoever. Just want to make sure you know, for your opponents, ads or whatever it is, it's very clear where you stand on this.
Speaker 1: But like Gavy, she kept trying to throw in caveats and there needs to be more discussion. But Peers, to his credit, does a really good follow up in this club.
Speaker 15: Why out of interest? Why do you think we separate the sexes?
Speaker 13: In the Olympics, well, because they do come with different attributes in terms of physicality, And.
Speaker 15: Do you accept that we separate the sexes because men have a physical advantage over women.
Speaker 13: I know about an advantage in some sports, yes, and other sports maybe not.
Speaker 15: Can you think of a single sport in the Olympics where men would not have an advantage over women, with the exception potentially of archery.
Speaker 13: You know, I think you can see female athletes where, particularly in track and field, where agility is probably.
Speaker 15: Are you suggesting that women so hang on, you think that women could could compete against men in track and field, like in one hundred, two hundred meters ten thousand meters.
Speaker 4: D perhaps you know I'm not a sports hat.
Speaker 2: Clearly cool.
Speaker 15: Have you seen the Have you seen the times that women and men record in the Olympics for all track and field events? Have you wanted Usain Bolt when he smashed the world record for one hundred meters?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, there were I can't remember the figure. Like last year there were one hundred high school boys who ran a faster one hundred meters than the women's world record.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, yeah, we know. Well, we've heard all this sat Serena Williams saying that the best male would beat her six oh six o six.
Speaker 1: Oh well, and she's she said something about like the number seventy male.
Speaker 5: Which is fine, that is, doesn't take anything away from the female whatsoever. That's funny that she's willing that this, hermunculus was willing to weigh in on this. So she's so old, that's right. Different one. So she's not only in a word position on this in terms of the trans competing. She's not a sports fan, so she has really no idea what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: But she knows she can't betray the woke NATO, the OMNI, cause she dare not even if she doesn't give a crap about this stuff. Maybe she's hardcore healthcare for illegals, but she can't be against part of the OMNI cause I'm enjoying the hell out of a listening to her squirm final clip.
Speaker 15: So you think women could run against Usain Bolt, for example, at his peak, and that would be fair?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 13: Look, I'm just going to say this, there's a lot of misinformation about the ability of transgender.
Speaker 15: All wasn't my question. My question was you've got the Olympics coming to your state. You want to be the California governor. I am actually a resident in California in Los Angeles. I'm very curious about your response to how you would want the Olympics to be conducted, which would be fair and of all for women.
Speaker 2: But it seems to.
Speaker 15: Me like you would like to remove any any sexual differentation between the Olympic sports and let them all compete. It would be gender neutral withold it if you were governor.
Speaker 13: Well, again, I want to be sure that everyone has the ability to compete.
Speaker 15: Would you have a gender neutral Olympics where you would have not you wouldn't have male and female sport, then you just have one one that everyone could join in.
Speaker 13: Well, I don't think we're going to get that tomorrow, but I think it's a conversation worth having.
Speaker 15: Yeah, because a conversation worth having where you have gender neutral Olympics.
Speaker 13: Because we need to understand what the attributes are of athletes across the spectrum.
Speaker 15: You've already said that you understand the reason they separate the sexes is that men have a physical advantage over women.
Speaker 1: We need so much more of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The putting the.
Speaker 1: Cult belief to the uh you know, it runs through the gauntlet a fact.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm surprised that how I always want to jump into these conversations like they aren't on tape. I just I can't like tell that I can't get involved in this. I want to say to who are there's a lot of misinformation about transit? What what misinformation are you talking about that it applies to this discussion? What misinformation are you talking about? And so the great tension around this whole issue has been revealed recently. I mean it's always existed, but like really really been revealed recently. You can't have it both ways. You can't have there's a best female actor and a best male actor and then also say there's no difference between men and women. You can't have both of them. And the same thing applying to sports, you can't say, well, of course there's a women's division and a men's division. There's a difference between men and women, and and there's no such thing as that it differs between men and women.
Speaker 2: You don't get to have both.
Speaker 5: And so the tension has finally been revealed at a very high level, I think, and kind of.
Speaker 2: Killed the whole the old shirt anyway. You can't.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can't square that circle or round that Christ, what the hell you are?
Speaker 1: You have to have women's sports, but if a dude throws on mascara, he gets to play too, you know, and it.
Speaker 5: Well, no, the attention to me is there's no such thing as a man or a woman. But we're going to continue to have best actor and best actress. There's no such thing as a man or a woman. We're going to continue to have the men's one hundred meter in the women's one hundred meter.
Speaker 2: Okay, which is it?
Speaker 1: You can't have both of those, right, But that is why I say you've got to put logic to that, like you just did, because screeching you're a transphobe was good enough for a number of crazy years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 1: For some people, i'd have told him to have off. I did more than once.
Speaker 5: You'd really have to go with there shouldn't be a best actor and actress.
Speaker 2: It should just be best performance.
Speaker 1: Dudes win it ten years in a row. Too bad, girls act better act actors. You're lazy women after actors.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't make any difference, but you would, you know, you would eliminate a lot of oscars, there'd just be half as many. But for sports, obviously it's ridiculous. It would be all men winning everything except for maybe pistol shooting. I don't even think archery because there's a lot of strength and pulling a I think pistol shooting. Maybe is there something else whatever? That sport is where you wave the ribbons around. Gymnastics.
Speaker 1: No, the girls are good at that, well, gymnastics. There are all sorts of different events for men and women because of their very very different.
Speaker 2: Sandwich making a sport that's not a sport.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that did not help it all, Katie. I am sorry you've been subjected to this.
Speaker 5: Work and white eyes from Katie on that one hr is already on the phone.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But a well crafted sandwiches, I mean, I mean, we are at it. God wants us to.
Speaker 5: Be happy exist for a reason, you know.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 2: But okay, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I have a ham sando today that sounds really good.
Speaker 5: But do you take a position that just is I would hate to do this a lot in politics, take a position that you just cannot possibly back up.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hold together.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with the omnik cause you know, you gotta go big on global warming if your thing is I don't know, paternal leave. You know, I think moms and dads ought to get six weeks off paid leave enforced by the government. Therefore, I've got to screech that Greta Tunberg is right and Hawaii's gonna drown. That's gotta be tiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true.
Speaker 5: Okay, are there flying cars or ain't they? We'll finally get to that. I been waiting for this my whole life.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a rip off, like every claim of flying cars has been since I was a child.
Speaker 14: But this.
Speaker 5: Is the Wall Street Journal. Flying cars are finally here is the headline.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's the Book of Job. It's a fraud.
Speaker 2: That'd be weird thing to have the Book of Job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surprising flying cars?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Her?
Speaker 2: All right? So the way to stay here the Bible.
Speaker 16: During the first New York debate, Andrew Cuomo attacks are on mom Donnie saying that he once gave the finger to the Columbus Day statue, whereas Cuomo snuck up behind the statue and grabbed about hips.
Speaker 2: There you go. No, he's a purpose. What you're dealing with her.
Speaker 5: I test drove a flying car. Get ready, they are here, it says in the Wall Street Journal. This guy named named Dan Neil. He took a test flight of the pill with a black fly. And by the way, since they're operating out of Palo Alto, if anybody can get me to take a ride in one of these things, I will talk gloriously of it. I will say nothing, but you've just anso say. I will say nothing but positive things, reading the laws of the federal government and God.
Speaker 2: Which it sounds like it would be easy to do anyway.
Speaker 5: According to this guy who drove it, it's an EV toll might be a term that we all know soon Electric vertical takeoff landing vehicles EV tolls. It's an ultra light only aways like two hundred and fifty pounds, and it's super easy to fly. Takes no expertise whatsoever. They can train you as quickly as you can learn to drive a car. And it's almost full proof. It can't stall, it can't go into a spin. It's just it's got GPS. You said it to fly and you kind of run the stick quarterback.
Speaker 1: But is it like a quad copter looking thing?
Speaker 5: Um quad copter looking thing. Yeah, he says, yes, absolutely, it is. Yeah, yeah, it looks like a drone. It looks like a big drone that a person will fit in, but it doesn't dry like I've always pictured flying cars being you could fly them or drive them, but it like substitutes for a car in that sense. It's a flying car. You could have it in your driveway or your backyard. You go straight up, then you go forward to wherever you're going, and then you land straight down wherever you're gonna land it. And that's the way you get around.
Speaker 1: Making parallel parking lot easier.
Speaker 5: And this guy said it's super easy to use and super fun and everything like that. And I'll say such nice things about it when somebody Texas or emails and lets me come over to Palo Alto or wherever and fly one. The immediately where I run into the problem with all this stuff like drone delivery or.
Speaker 2: These kind of things.
Speaker 5: Is sure, it's easy if I'm the only guy in town that has one. But if we all have one, how does that work out? If half the dudes in my town have one, how does that work out?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You playing chicken with somebody, do you go right or left, up or down. I guess that makes it less likely you'll have a head on collision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It looks super fun, though, I will definitely try one if I get the chance.
Speaker 14: Thought Down Strong, Down Strong, You're ready with Katie Green and.
Speaker 13: Strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Wouldn't that be grand? Let's begin with Michaelangelo or technical director Michael final thought.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we had a very sweet segment earlier with hearing Katie's baby's heartbeat.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, my stomach makes noises at times, and maybe I could bring that in.
Speaker 2: For a segment.
Speaker 1: That would be lovely. Uh, speaking of the fabulous Katie Green are esteemed, and't use woman Katie a final thought.
Speaker 12: It's just amazing to me how all these people on the left a while ago were preaching about women's rights and now women are just basically a costume.
Speaker 1: M right, right, you just declare yourself a woman if you want, Yeah, and maybe go back to being to do it the next day.
Speaker 5: Jack a final thought for us, Yeah, I was very happy with my weight this morning. Once again, I have discovered something. When I eat less, my weight goes down. When I eat more, it seems to go up.
Speaker 2: I'll be darned.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can celebrate with a Costco pie.
Speaker 5: Oh funny, I didn't tell my story about the Costco pie. I'll have to do it in the One More Thing podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh fabulous pie and failed. Speaking of food, my final thought is apparently there's something called Thanksgiving Pizza whoa limited edition from the good folks at Dojioro. All I can see is that there's roasted turkey on it and it looks like green beans.
Speaker 2: Who wanted this?
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people think, so little time. Go to Armstrong Getty dot com. Lot good clicks for you there, Hey, Christmas is coming up. Your favorite Angie fan would really love a hat or a T shirt or the hoodie. Very very popular. Check it out Armstrong and Getty look for the ang Store. Helps keep everybody on the payroll during these challenging time.
Speaker 5: Pretty good show today. Mondays usually are big drop off for Tuesday. Hope you tune in then, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Getty. Here's more.
Speaker 9: Holding up.
Speaker 2: We saw show here Tani hit a home run.
Speaker 1: He looks to be enormous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is, and he's so smooth. He's just one of those guys.
Speaker 5: Is just the way he walks and everything is just like very very coordinated, more than in the air.
Speaker 1: Michael, Huh, that's getting the same feeling.
Speaker 2: Do you go for your Brazilians together? That's funny. Armstrong and Getty