Speaker 1: Thanks Scott Schwan an hour two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It is he one hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We are going to be joined at a minute by the Attorney General of Missouri, Andrew Bailey, and he has taken the nation by storm in the last week and a half and has making some big, big moves demanding that China pay twenty four billion dollars, and he won a judgment in court. Pay up or we will start seizing assets and farmland. Now, this is an issue that we have brought up many many times on this program. Why are we allowing Chinese nationals to buy up all of this farmland, ranch land and land near military insta installations. Would China ever allow us to do the same in their country? No, they would not. Not a hard thing to ascertain. Here's Christy Nome testifying on the dangers of this.
Speaker 2: Most of our processing facilities are owned by the Communist Party or Chinese government. Now they are coming for our land. Reports now show that China owns about three and eighty four thousand acres of US egg land, valued at over two billion dollars. This should be alarming to all of us. USDA admits that this may not even account for all of the land that they owned. The Chinese Communist Party is not our friend, They're not our partner, and they're not our ally. They're our enemy, and they're a rapidly expanding national security threat that can't be ignored. So let me be clear. They are buying up our entire food supply chain. And when America can't feed itself and we rely on other members of another country to feed us, it becomes a national security issue.
Speaker 1: Now, Joe Biden himself was praising China, ending with you know, the dismissing of Hunter Biden's dealings, business dealings with China. Remember the what's App message that was the one I'm sitting here next to my father and between everybody, and why didn't you keep your promise in between everybody he knows and my ability to hold a grudge.
Speaker 3: You're going to regret it.
Speaker 1: And according to James Comer, within days, millions of dollars wired to one of the quote Shell corporations to quote him or sent to the Biden family syndicate. I wonder why everybody got a preemptive pardon, but here's a quick reminder of Joe praising China in a montage.
Speaker 4: China is going to eat our lunch.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, they can't even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean, in the west. They can't figure out how they're going to deal with.
Speaker 3: The corruption that exists within the system.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, they're not bad folks.
Speaker 3: Folks, but guess.
Speaker 6: What they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not a competition for us.
Speaker 4: A more prosperous China will mean more demand for American made goods and services and more jobs back home in the United States of America. So our desire for your prosperity is not born out of some nobility. It is in our self interest that China continue to prosper. When I've spent a lot of time with President Shei, even he acknowledges that the growth and progress in China has been a direct relationship of the stability that has been encouraged by US presidents.
Speaker 3: We're not trying.
Speaker 4: To contain China. We're not trying to slow down Chinese growth. Growth in China is overwhelmingly in our interest. We've recognized that the United States China relations generate global economic benefit, not just to both our countries, but global benefit.
Speaker 3: Last year, our.
Speaker 4: Trade with China supported over five hundred thousand jobs here in the United States. There was a debate here in the United States and quite frankly throughout most of the West, a rising China was in the interest of the United States in the wider world. As a young member of the Foreign Relations Committee, I wrote, and I said, and I believe in what I believe now that a rising China is a positive, positive development not only for China, but for America and the world written large.
Speaker 7: I guess I want to ask you, do you think that this is going to in fact be a major issue And are you vulnerable on this issue at all because of your son's business dealings in China.
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe so at all.
Speaker 4: My son's business dealings were not anything worth everybody that he's talking about, not even remotely.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, all those people. Now, I do believe there should be an investigation. We need to get to the bottom of it. How much did the Biden family make Everybody that got their preemptive pardon now cannot invoke the Fifth Amendment. They should all be forced to testify, and the American people have a right to know period end of sentence. All right, joining us now? He is is really taken the nation by storm by demanding that we deal with all of these issues. Is the Attorney General, Great State of Missouri, Andrew Bailli is with us? Sarah, welcome back to the program. Great to have you.
Speaker 8: How are you, hey, Sean, Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Why would we ever allow China to buy up farmland, ranch land, and land near military installations? Why would we ever allow that?
Speaker 8: Well we shouldn't. I mean, at the end of the day, we are seeding our national sovereignty to a foreign adversary That means us harm. Look at what happened during the COVID pandemic. We're all victims of the COVID pandemic which China created and then unleashed on the world and then lied to us about it, suppressed information we needed to respond to it, created medical equipment necessary to respond to the pandemic, and then hoarded that equipment. And that's all the evidence that we put on at our trial just a few weeks ago, and obtained the first ever judgment against the Chinese Communist government for the row inflicted upon the world during this pandemic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now I think that probably this nation needs to debate whether or not that farmland, ranch land, and land near military installation owned by our number one geopolitical adversary or nationals from China needs to be sold or just simply returned. I'm not saying to confiscated, maybe just give fair market value, but I think it is a national security risk?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? I'm believing that.
Speaker 8: I think you're absolutely right that to the national security risk. And this was all an invited behavior by the previous administration who allowed the Chinese Communist government to infiltrate the apparatus of American life. Look at the Chinese spy centers that cover as cultural centers in our communities, to include here in Saint Louis, Missouri. Look at the spy balloon that President Biden allowed to pass over the entire United States of America to include military installations in Missouri, only shooting it down after there was a national uproar and after it's done damage. Look at how he helped cover up the pandemic and China's responsibility for good thing. We've got President Trump in office now releasing the CIA documents proving the lab leak theory was in fact the source of the COVID nineteen pandemic. But the lawsuit I filed against China is a unique and interesting vehicle to redress so many of these grievances. Number one, it seeks justice for the people of the state of Missouri for the wrongs that China perpetrated against us. But number two, it is a way to rectify Chinese ownership of farmland. At the end of the day, China own the people of state of Missouri twenty four billion dollars and I intend to collect and if I have to get court orders to seize assets, I will certainly do so.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's talk about another issue, and that is Joe's cognitive decline, and very specifically, you are looking at executive orders and the preemptive pardons and other actions. And there was a report. I don't know if it's true or not true. There are some claiming that maybe auto pen was used. Did a lot of the signings of these past presidents have done it to me? As long as he made the decision that would you know, I guess I can kind of sort of understand it. I watched Donald Trump sign his executive orders. I don't know if he's ever used it. It's not the biggest issue to me. But what is a big issue to me is whether or not he knew what he was doing when he signed these things.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sean, I think you're exactly right. And I think the juxtaposition against the way that President Trump handles these things is the perfect example. So in the closing hours of the declining Biden administration, it seems like whoever controlled the autopin controlled the presidency, and this is a fraud of constitutional proportion. Juxtapposed that against President Trump, who in the light of day at a press conference, signs executive orders himself and then stands there and answers infinite numbers of questions from an adversarial legacy media outlets. And so, you know, there's a huge distinction here, and I think you're absolutely right, which is that if the President of the United States, Joe Biden, did not have the mental capacity to form an intentional mental state, as evidenced by his own special counsel and his doj and Feber at twenty twenty four, How then is his staff bringing him legal documents to sign. And these sorts of claims are raised in probate courts every day across the United States of America to contest the execution of testamentary instruments like will. But we're not talking about the disbursement of assets after a close relative's death. We're talking about the exercise of constitutional authority. And under Article two of the United States Constitution, the president alone exercises that authority. So if others were purporting the exercise that authority on his behalf and he didn't understand, which all the evidence in front of us says that he didn't, those documents aren't legally valid. Look, this is personal for the state of Missouri because Biden purported to pardon and commute the sentence for several capital officers who are facing the ultimate punishment who won't do so now, and the victims are own answers as to who was authorizing that signature affixed to those parton documents.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we got to get to the bottom of it. And I think every one of those people that got the pardons, I think they need to be brought in. I think they need to be questioned. I think it needs to be public. I think we also need the information that was gathered by both Jim Jordan House Judiciary Committee and James Comer House Overside Committee about the family. I want to know more about the money they got from the Chinese conglomerates CEFG. I want to know more about the WhatsApp message. I want to know more about Joe Biden leveraging a billion taxpayer dollars as vice president to leverage a prosecutor from investigating his son who's being paid millions of dollars with no experience, by his own admission at a time, by his own admission that he's addicted to crack cocaine. You know, Hunters now claiming that he's near bankruptcy. I guess because dad's out of office, nobody wants to buy his paintings, and nobody's hiring him to be a consultant anymore. Huh makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Speaker 8: I think Sean, You're absolutely right. At the end of the day, the American people deserve to know who is truly running the country and if the actions of President Biden the closing hours of his administration were the result of staff exploitation rather than the will of the president. Then all those executive actions must be nullified as unconstitutional.
Speaker 3: How do we find that out unless you have a whistleblower.
Speaker 8: Well, I think we already do have a whistleblower in the form of Lindy Lee, who in February of this year, you know, and then again, this is a prominent Democratic fundraiser. She's publicly stated that Biden was not in charge of the country. His staff, his wife, and perhaps the most frighteningly, his son Hunter Biden were the ones making decision, and that is corroborated by the Wall Street Journal report back in June of twenty four, citing numerous sources inside the white out describing heighten efforts by the president's staff to hide his decline by limiting who could meet with him and controlling the information he received. This is frightening. That's a growing quantum of evidence pointing to the fact that he lacked the mental acuity to sign documents to make decisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's bad. I think we need to get to the bottom of it. As you become more familiar with everything, we please keep us in the loop. We really appreciate your time, mister Attorney General.
Speaker 8: Hey, we will thank you so much.
Speaker 1: John, appreciate you, Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey with us. This is all very important and we do need to get to the truth. Howdy is in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 3: Howdy Hi? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 7: Oh good to talk to you today.
Speaker 3: It's great to talk to you. What's going on.
Speaker 7: It's bright blue sunny day in Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure Jacksonville is awesome. Panavidra is awesome. Love the area. And when I played golf, I played Sawgrass, one of the greatest, most fun courses ever.
Speaker 7: Well, I just wanted to talk about my tesla. I got my tesla about three and a half years ago. And when I got it, all my liberal friends thought I was a hero.
Speaker 1: And uh and now they're supporting, you know, all the vile vitriol against Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now they really hate me. They're like, this is a plan all along. Everybody who's a conservative must have been planning to get a tesla.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, now, which one are you getting?
Speaker 1: Because I actually did a lot of research in the last you know, number of days on it. I think I'm going to get the s Plaid. And by the way, this thing, it's got over a thousand horsepower. It goes almost four hundred miles with a charge. It it is, I mean, it has aught. You can have auto drives as a part of one of the options, which I'm going to get. And then I'm gonna let whoever wins our contest, which our lawyers are putting together now, and the winner of that car, you know, I'm gonna I think we should let the person pick the one that they want, don't you.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that Plaid is a beautiful car. That's a beautiful car I've had.
Speaker 1: And this is a rock and rolling car. I mean I saw it racing a Ferrari and beating it.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, actually even the Model three is going to beat everything off the start line. I mean you hit fifty miles an hour in about two seconds.
Speaker 1: So well, the the s Plaid, you're going to go from zero to sixty two and two point zero seconds.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and it just plasters you against the seat. It's really a fun car.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm glad you like it. I just hate people being viciously attacked. And I also like new technology. That's why I got a hybrid once in my life, and I like to try new things out. And after I drove my friend's Tesla, it's it's told me I'm interested. I'm and it meets my driving needs and I'm I'm glad to get it. I'm glad that we're putting this contest together and we'll we'll have more details as as the lawyers sign off on him.
Speaker 7: Okay, great content, thanks so much. Yeah, great car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I just I hate that he's got death threats, he's got you know, sabotage his dealerships. Frankly, it's outright terror at this point. It's unreal. Anyway. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Quick break right back, your call straight ahead. I see our old friend, old pal, liberal job liberal Joe jumps on the liberal bandwagon every chance he gets. You know, we went over in great specificity, in detail yesterday. Why I'm working with the lawyers at iHeartMedia, which my radio partners, to give away a test leve. We're going to work up. We're working on that contest now. Linda, any update on when we might be able to announce it.
Speaker 9: The Well, what we can announce is that on your website and on your social media, people can go to Day to vote for which test that they would like.
Speaker 10: So you can go there. We have every single one list.
Speaker 9: I think there's five or six, including the cyber truck, which seems to be the one that everybody wants. You go, you vote, and then we'll do that over the course of the week, and then that's going to be the one that we offer.
Speaker 1: So this is the amazing thing about The one that I like the most is the what's called the s Plaid and it's got about one thousand and twenty horse power. It goes zero to sixty in less than two seconds. You can go nearly about three hundred and eighty miles on a single charge. You have a quick charge option, which by the way, charges it in literally less than an hour. And I don't do long driving like I used to. I mean, this would be this is the perfect car for me. And I know everybody seems to like the cyber truck, and I'm fine, don't you think though, at the end of the day, I should let people that win choose which car they want.
Speaker 9: You know, Sean, I think that is an awesome idea. I have proposed that to our in house Council and if I get approval on that, I will definitely let you know. But last check was we need to go through all of the things that are available, what add ons? People are allowed to do things like that, and it all has to get run through the attorneys.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to the world of attorneys and every aspect of my life, mostly in a good way. Uh you know, so liberal Joe just jumps on the I hate musk pandwagon.
Speaker 3: Of course he does.
Speaker 1: Is isn't this the same liberal Joe that he and Mika after the election made a trek tomorrow lago to have breakfast with Donald Trump. Could you imagine after the election if I went to meet with Kamala Harris as if she ever wouldn't meet with me. I'm actually surprised Donald Trump was gracious enough to meet with them, but he did. I think it speaks volumes about Donald Trump, and I think they they realized that they bet on the wrong horse and they were trying to repair the damage. I'm not sure now they seem to be back into the you know, twenty four hour bash Trump won. Now, why are they mocking Tesla? Why is Liberal Joe mocking Tesla? You know, as as overvalued meme stock. You know, the genius of Elon Musk has been shattered.
Speaker 3: No, it haden.
Speaker 1: The man is a genius. There are not many people like him. And I have now had the opportunity to meet and speak with him, not once, but twice, and I can just tell you this is all rooted in simple things here. What has this man done to garner hatred and death threats and attacks on his dealerships and attacks on his charging stations, except that he supports Donald Trump. He's identifying what is nothing short of systemic waste fraud, abuse, and at the bottom of this is going to be a level of corruption we've never seen before. You know, he's put his own personal business on hold. He's losing now billions of dollars as a result of him serving the country and the administration. You know, he's the guy that's still helped out Tennessee, North Carolina and California after they were hit with natural disasters and no ability to contact the outside world when he gave them starlink connections you know, this is the guy that, in what three four or five days, is going to go attempt to rescue these astronauts that Joe and Kamala abandoned. They're only supposed to be there eight days. It's like three hundred days they've been there. This is a guy that liberals love for building an electric car. Now that I've studied it, by the way, you know what it has too. I'm going to get in the Tesla and I get I want to get the self auto drive mode. I mean, it's like an airplane, it's like autopilot, it drives itself. I mean, how cool is that technology. I'm pretty excited about it, and I love new technology. This is a guy who is trying to work with Neurolink and partner with an artificial intelligence that may help one day. And I hope he's successful. Maybe others hope he fails.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I can can you imagine if the blind might one day be able to see, or people with spinal cord injuries, like our veterans that were harmed fighting for our country, if they might be able to one day walk again. And that that's what he's worked. What is Joe working on is Joe working on anything as significant? Is Joe going to rescue the astronauts? What did Joe do for North Carolina, Tennessee and the people of California? I know we did a lot. What did Joe do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And I'm just sick and tired. I don't see anything that this guy did wrong except expose corruption at the highest level. But this is what you get from ms DNC.
Speaker 11: And let me just say really quickly, big difference between Tesla and the video. I mean, Tesla has been overvalued, analysts believe for years. It's sort of a meme stock people are investing in, sort of the genius of Elon Musk that's.
Speaker 3: Obviously been shattered over the past couple months.
Speaker 11: Especially in Europe Navidia. They are making chips that are going to fuel like the future revolution. And just because the Wall Street is going one way or another because of fears over tariffs, it doesn't change the underlying fundamentals of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, all this is rooted in is hatred. That's it.
Speaker 1: There's no rationale behind it. He's helping his country, serving his country. He's paying a price for serving his country and for serving the president and helping the president get elected. Now, I don't see anything that this man is doing that is wrong. I don't and I don't know if I agree with him on every issue. I just don't know. Now X is being hacked and now he's going to have to spend a fortune, you know, fighting it back against that. I thought I thought liberals were compassionate and loving and caring. And you'd watch, you know, you see people on social media, these people in their basement and their underwear, you know, celebrating, you know the fact that one of his rockets, uh, rocket launchers didn't go well. Okay, Well, you go launch a rocket and you successfully become the first company to get a rocket into orbit. You successfully, you know, get to a manned space station and dock the way he has on multiple occasions. You go rescue the astronauts. People are just these people are sick. Mike and Maryland. Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to do Uh you were commenting yesterday about your invitation to go to the view that totally unacceptable. Don't lower yourself to their level. You're better than that. And yeah you do. You don't want to go there. Look what they did with Carrie Underwood. Look what happened. And I'm just voicing my opinion that.
Speaker 1: Look they they've just become mean and frankly, they lack any impact or influence at all whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And I just see no need.
Speaker 1: I personally see no need to lend my brand if you will, to help them, because it will make news if I go there. I mean, it seems whatever I do these days makes news. And I'm not exactly sure why When did I? When did I become clickbait in my life? And I've never understood it. I still don't understand it. But with that said, I understand it. I've chose this business. I chose to be in the public eye. I shouldn't complain, and I won't, but I don't really I don't see any productive conversation coming out of it. If I thought it would be, if I thought they had an open mind, it would listen. I just think that they're so reactive to anything Trump that is not going to be able to handle it.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter if it's Trump or bands or what or even you. They're not going to let you speak. So all they're to do is try to run over you. Oh we got Sean Hannity on the show, and look where we're at now. So no, no, don't do it.
Speaker 1: All right, Mike, I'm taking your advice. I think I'm leaning with you.
Speaker 10: You know, Sean, before you go to another caller, I just wanted.
Speaker 3: To tell you, Chris, to just jump right at no problem.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, it's what I do. It's part of my specialty.
Speaker 9: I did talk to iHeart counsel, and they have said that we can let the winner of the Tesla contest they can choose their car and it just has to be you know, we put like a number on it, like how much we're going to allow them to spend, and then they have to pay taxes on the vehicle and some other good stuff that will give them if they win.
Speaker 10: But they can pick the car of their choice.
Speaker 3: That's awesome news. I love that. I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: I mean because I understand that the well, look the over number, overwhelming number of people on the website on Hannity dot com are voting for the cyber truck and they all right, but.
Speaker 9: Which is weird because I don't know, actually think it's all that pretty. I think the uh, I think the S is much prettier.
Speaker 1: Well, I just like the S because it's got every sports car capability and to beat a Ferrari in a race, and it goes from zero to sixty in less than two seconds, and it's got over a thousand horse power and you get a charge in like three hundred and eighty miles on that thing, and that, I mean, it's just amazing.
Speaker 3: And you can get it with auto drive, which I love. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Driving its cool?
Speaker 10: I just I just like the way it looks. That's going to be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm not even going to talk about what you drive. I mean, it's so it's so nineteen seventies. It's ridiculous. You're like living You're living in a dark age. You need to win this contest. I don't know we're going to be eligible.
Speaker 10: You really do think I'm allowed. You can't run it and win it.
Speaker 1: I think there's may to buy any car you want. You could buy any car you want. You can get a Tesla with me. Maybe back to our busy phones. Uh, Debbie in Texas A little over a minute, Debbie, It's all yours.
Speaker 3: God blessed Texas.
Speaker 12: Glad you called, yes, sir, it's a privilege to get to speak to you again. Sean. I just have my take on what the Democrats did at Trump's speech the other day. How can what kind of human beings can they possibly be to show no respect for their president, to carry on with these antiques, with making up lies. President Trump has never said anything about taking away Medicaid.
Speaker 3: No, he said just the opposite.
Speaker 12: Yes, And that's my blood pressure goes up every time I watch one of those speeches. But I have to watch the whole thing because I got to know what they're lying about.
Speaker 3: But this is well, you're you're right too.
Speaker 1: I actually have information of your if you're interested, that can help you and help other people. Because this is their this is their big lie, and we've been through this. This is when nuke Rich. For example, they were going to increase Medicaid every year for seven years, twice the rate of inflation, and they said they're cutting Medicare now. They were reducing the rate of increase from like fourteen percent to seven percent, a seven percent.
Speaker 3: Increase every year.
Speaker 1: The House Republican budget has a minimum increase in Medicaid of one hundred and sixty eight billion and it could be significantly higher, and Medicaid spending goes up every single year, and for them to lie about it and scare old folks is just you know, the they're old tired method of what they do. This is who they are. This defines them. And I'm just saying, you know what, American people now are skeptical, and there's outlets like this one in my TV show and other people that will tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: And I just told you the.
Speaker 12: Truth, yes on. But these are the role models for our youth. They are our models. And these these voters believe what they say, the Democrat voters, they're believing that and they're reading into it more and more, and I just I just can't believe. They are human beings that are so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: They couldn't stand Lake and Riley's mother was fighting back tears. I know, Joscelyn Nungary has cried endless, endless days and hours.
Speaker 3: Over the death of our twelve year old daughter.
Speaker 1: This young man, twelve years old, survived cancer, and these people sat on their ass and they couldn't even they couldn't even applaud wonderful Americans like this, people that have suffered and are still suffering. They are cold, they are heartless. You don't have a conscience, you don't have a soul if you can't stand for people like that, But if that's who they want to be, then so be it.
Speaker 3: Just know what you deal with.
Speaker 1: Got to run. We're up on the clock. But Debbie, God bless you. I can tell you I have a sweetness about you that I wish most most people had.
Speaker 3: I could just tell God bless you.
Speaker 7: Up next, our final roundup