Speaker 1: They talk about transmitting the.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving. There are a lot of Thanksgiving songs and you know why because Christmas is right around the corner. It's bigger. Oh so they don't even bother making things. Yeah, it's like, what are you gonna do? Play for two days? Thanksgiving is not celebrated for two weeks like Christmas is so and what stinks is Thanksgiving is great? Yeah, it doesn't stink. But you know, it's kind of the junior varsity of the two because they're so close. You know how, you go watch the junior high game sometime before the high school game. It's on Thursdays, And sometimes you have to decide for just one holiday. You wait and you only do Christmas and not Thanksgiving. But if you get to do both, you do both. So it's it's really cool because it's junior varsity holiday, but it's still a holiday. As you can tell, I'd have a lot of holiday love when I was a kid. I'm trying to shake it now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I love them both. But if you had to pick one, Christmas.
Speaker 2: Christmas for sure, absolutely varsity. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody, Mammy, what is your favorite Thanksgiving side.
Speaker 3: Dish, oh exkiss, sweet potatoes, candi jams whatever. People call it different things, but the kind, the chunky kind, not the mash kind, and marshmallows on top.
Speaker 2: Eddie just asked me recently about sweet potato pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I've gotten sweet potato pie when I thought I was getting pumpkin pie.
Speaker 2: They're very similar anyway, not totally the same. But sweet toota pie is sweetishish. Yeah, pextures sugar. It looks the same. But you didn't like it.
Speaker 4: I no, I just got home and they're like, no, this is sweet potato pie.
Speaker 2: Like, we totally get pumpkin put you in the closet. What did you do? Take it back?
Speaker 5: No, somebody ate it.
Speaker 4: But I didn't want to eat it because I like pumpkin pie with cool whip on top.
Speaker 2: And you heard potato and pie and didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like cream cheese or whatever, cheesecake. I think of cream cheese. That's not sweet. I think of cake.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I think of sweet pie. I leave out potato and I think of cheese cake. I just it's just cake.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I do the opposite potato veggie. Yes, I'm happy Thanksgiving, everybody out of your favorite side dish. Oh, I'm gonna have to go with the rolls.
Speaker 4: But the rolls that come, Yeah, the rolls that come like, uh, they're not cooked yet. See to put them in the oven for like fifteen minutes, all with butter.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite part Thanksgiving. Your favorite side dish of all side dish? Of the rolls roll in a CANi dish. Well, I don't ever eat rolls as anything, okay except thanks We're not hated. We are a little bit.
Speaker 5: You're totally hating on me.
Speaker 2: I like cranberry sauce.
Speaker 5: What the ones in the camp?
Speaker 6: That's your favorite side?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm talking it up here. I like cranberry sauce because it's the only time, really you eat it the whole year. It'sm a favorite, but I think it's a good Thanksgiving. They like a little side treat garnish because we never eat it any other time. But I'm gonna go my pribab rolled right now. I'm gonna get made fun of him just because I like mashpalls and white gravy. But I can have that any time. No, that's special on thanks any cracker barrel I do get it all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not alone in that it.
Speaker 7: Well, look we're here, we're well, sorty, we're sort of here, we're.
Speaker 2: Sort of let me. We're here right now. I see you. We're sitting around dinner table right now, even though it's early in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, sin Bo, there's a question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones. I was recently called out by another parent at my daughter's school for not volunteering. Apparently there's talking about how I'm inconsiderate and I refuse to step up and help out. A job doesn't give me a lot of time, and the little time I do have I cherished deeply. Recently, my daughters school's been asking for volunteers for various projects. The reason always declined is my schedule. I know I probably should help, but I really can't. And now I'm feeling guilty. Should I sacrifice any personal time that I have to volunteer? I don't want to. You want to? Those parents signed mom made to feel guilty.
Speaker 6: No, you don't need to.
Speaker 3: You don't need to feel guilty about this, and you don't need to sacrifice time if your work schedule doesn't allow it.
Speaker 6: I didn't, but I just don't.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine making someone else feel bad for not volunteering. You have no idea someone else's circumstances. And some people maybe it's a priority for them and they are sacrificing and making time for that as well. That's their choice. I wouldn't. I know that's hard, but I just wouldn't take it.
Speaker 4: Personally, Bettie, what happens in these situations is you got these dads, and you know, personally, got these dads that don't do anything, they work from home, whatever, They got all the time in the world. But other dads they can't, like me, can't do that stuff. And yes, this shaming does happen, and those parents should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 2: So you're shaming the shamers.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's terrible, because if I had the chance to volunteer, I would volunteer.
Speaker 5: I'd be there all day.
Speaker 2: Or would you play more golf?
Speaker 6: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 4: Most Okay, you carves and volunteers absolutely, yeah, yeah, yeah, So no, don't feel bad about this.
Speaker 2: That's shame on the parents for making her feel bad. Yeah, let's shame the shamers.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox it's called volunteering. Guess what, I don't want to volunteer. You do the volunteer and I'll do the chilling. Okay, I ain't got time to volunteer.
Speaker 3: You can tell what kind of school volunteer parents we are.
Speaker 5: Hey, guess what. I don't want to be part of the PTA. You want to be part of that craft? Be part of the PTA. I didn't sign up for. It ain't my business. Ain't my chili?
Speaker 8: Not my thing?
Speaker 5: Guess what? You want me to go on a field trip. That sounds fun because it's a free adventure, but I ain't volunteering. You want me to clean up the school.
Speaker 2: And take it took a weird twist, like if we go on to a field trip, well.
Speaker 5: Then I'll go wait what, but that's free.
Speaker 2: Don't let them shame you. If you want to make a point to do one thing like carve out, it's fine. Just feel like you're doing a little bit more. But don't let people shame you that you don't care. You don't care if they say something good about you, So why would you care if they say some bad about you? Right, and you don't care about them? They have no They keep being a good mom, which is nice.
Speaker 6: If some people say something kind about you.
Speaker 2: Sure, but don't that's okay too. It doesn't change really anything day to day if they do or don't, so don't let it when they don't. Nobody says nice stuff about me ever, Oh man, I always say stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: Don't don't buy into it.
Speaker 2: Don't just look.
Speaker 8: What you're doing.
Speaker 1: Show Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: It's Carly Pierce.
Speaker 3: My favorite Thanksgiving memory is every year my mom and I pick a different thing, whether it's a cake or a pie or cupcakes.
Speaker 5: Or some crazy thing that we try to bake.
Speaker 6: And we've pretty much been successful every year.
Speaker 2: A Happy Thanksgiving from the Bobby Bones Show. So how do you actually take over our voicemail?
Speaker 5: I just wait till the show's over, and then it's supposed to whenever people call, go straight to the voicemail, but instead I turn that off and just turn me on.
Speaker 2: You just hit a button, you turn you on. That's not weird? Yeah, like, oh, you just do it live?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, it's not like I'm a recording.
Speaker 2: So people think they're calling the voicemail, but they're getting lunchbox. But they think he's a recording.
Speaker 8: So here we go.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bone Show voicemail, leave a message. It ran out of time. Come on, if you would like to re record change, please rerecord your message.
Speaker 1: Okay, love your show.
Speaker 5: Please vinmot your ten dollars for this call. Please it costs ten dollars to leave a message.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: My venmo is have a great day.
Speaker 2: He has a fast slip, has been going their way to be it out. And secondly he goes if you want to leap fly back a message. Let's tell you know it's not a recording.
Speaker 6: You've been stutter on a recording.
Speaker 2: No, but you redo it? Yeah, you redo it. Okay, here's the next one.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bone Show Voicemail. Leave a message.
Speaker 10: Am I really talking to you? This is awesome.
Speaker 5: If you're satisfied with your message, press one.
Speaker 10: I love you, I love all of you. But let's just crack me up. Have a super weekend, you too.
Speaker 5: Thank you. You may be the best caller in the history of the Bobby Bone Show. Say wooo, I'm the greatest.
Speaker 10: I'm the greatest.
Speaker 5: Say whoo.
Speaker 2: I love life.
Speaker 10: This is the first time I've ever ever called you and I got through and I got you. This, I just this just made my whole year. I've got to tell you if.
Speaker 5: You're satisfied with your message, Press one.
Speaker 10: If you like satisfied, I'm going to hang up now. I have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: So obviously you both know that you're not a recording. So when I just talk to her and be like, hey, really, thanks for a character.
Speaker 5: That's the voicemail. I can't control what the voicemail does.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Interesting he doesn't interrupt her because she was saying how awesome he was everyone else.
Speaker 5: Times up.
Speaker 2: All right, here's one more.
Speaker 5: You've reached the Bobby Bone Show voicemail. Leave us a message back now. If you would like to go out to lunch with Lunchbox, Press one. If you'd like to spend the night at Bobby's house, Press two. If you would like, okay, tell us why you want to spend the night at.
Speaker 2: Bobby's house for lunch.
Speaker 5: If you are satisfied with your message, and you would like to tell Eddie to quit sucking up to everybody, Press one. If you would like Eddie to laugh at your jokes when they're not fronty. Press two. If you'd like to hear another dumb morning corny by Amy, Press three.
Speaker 10: Come on, Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: If you would like to go driving with Morgan and risk your life, press five.
Speaker 7: Morgan's a great driver right here.
Speaker 5: If you would like to make your ears bleed and have Abby sing to you, press six.
Speaker 11: All say something good about somebody.
Speaker 5: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Just roast everybody.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 8: I don't know what stuff?
Speaker 2: Man, He just attacked everybody for something.
Speaker 5: But she didn't want to spend the night at your house because.
Speaker 2: She only wanted to tell the option because she thought if she went to lunch with you, she'd have to pay. Okay, So if you call and you do hear Lunchbox in the boys mails, probably really.
Speaker 5: No, it's the voicemail.
Speaker 2: No voicemail and his beams also like his bee Bobby show. Happy Thanksgiving is Morgan Walling.
Speaker 5: I love my man mouse cooking on Thanksgiving, and we do it every year over in Sneathville, Tennessee.
Speaker 8: Especially that sweet corn.
Speaker 2: A Happy Thanksgiving from the Bobby Bones Show. It's time for the good news, Bobby. I want to say hello to Brianna Mills. So she's at seven eleven in Virginia and she sees somebody ahead of her and seven eleven. What I like about seven eleven one the slur piece, but then two, you can get a little more than gas station stuff. Because I used to get a lot of my groceries from the seven eleven near my house in Austin. I would never go to the grocery store. I would just stop at the groceries gas station. And so she was there and someone was buying some groceries up ahead of her at the seven eleven and their card wouldn't work, and she's like, I got it, I'll get it, no problem. So the person let them do that. They're like, oh, thank you very much. So she buys this super kind The person's very thankful, walks out and she's getting her stuff. He goes, I'll take a strike at rich scratch off. Boh, one hundred fifty thousand buck win. Wow, Wow, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars winner, Hey man, good things having to good people. Right after that lunchbucks. Maybe you have to go to a gas station pay for somebody's stuff ahead of you, and that gives you that on it, Okay, on it, dude, that could be it. Maybe that's the sprinkle dust you need.
Speaker 5: That's what you've been able to play and name the lottery ticket.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know they're going to have strike it rich, but I strike it rich.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think if it's a ten dollars ticket, twenty dollars ticket, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it does. I would get to.
Speaker 5: Try to do the exact same price.
Speaker 8: Level that get.
Speaker 5: You're missing the point.
Speaker 2: I'll get in with you on this because I think that can be a sprinkle dust. If I give you twenty bucks, will you get two twenty dollars tickets? You and I'll split it. Yeah, and then he'll pay for I go. I have to eive money.
Speaker 6: You pay for people.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, Yeah he should. I gotta get an extra money to pay.
Speaker 5: No, nonna let him do it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Oh man, strike it rich and she won't how much?
Speaker 2: One hundred fifty thousand, that's the max.
Speaker 5: It's only a five dollar ticket.
Speaker 2: We don't. We don't want to do strike a rich. We want to do strike it richer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in Virginia.
Speaker 2: And that's in Virginia.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go all the way to Virginia. No, No, I'm just saying I'm gonna waiting tickets unclaimed. One she got the last one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if I give you money unless it's claimed already, if I give you cash, can we do this? We do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to do because I definitely want to be on on the look too. So I'll give you forty dollars. Well yeah, so we're doing eighty dollars. Yeah, but you have to pay for Okay, here's I'm gonna give you twenty forty and I'm gonna pitch in on whatever you're buying. Wow, but you can't have him buy a pack of gum and you steal my money, right, I would never do that.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's right, And that's why I'm trusting you're not gonna lie on this one because you don't want to mess with the certain gods that you think are real that I don't lottery gods.
Speaker 8: Yeah, lottery gods.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's fifty dollars.
Speaker 5: If you don't mess with it, all right, I'm I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 7: Wait, so this is but no, no, if I'm fifty yeah, man, you're giving him four tickets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get rich in ten bucks to do that. Don't lick your lips.
Speaker 4: Remember, if you pay for all of their stuff and not think about you keeping money.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be better for the winnings. Yeah, who are you talking to? What I'm doing? Bring the tickets in. We'll scratch them on the air.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll scratch them on the air. I'll bring the tickets in.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I keep doing things so I give him money. It's like, for some reason, I don't think about it to the money out of my hands.
Speaker 5: Because I'm a pretty good business man. I come with these great ideas and you're like, man, that's actually pretty solid.
Speaker 2: This wasn't your Brianna shout out to you. I'm glad that happened to you. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good on the Bobby Bones Show. Now. Walking into the studio right now is a guy that I think we all like it as a person, we all love as an artist. He's killing it right now. Area is jelly roll. Yes, baby, that's what I'm talking about. Somebody. What's up, Bobby Baby? I was talking about you last time we saw each other at the Grandel Opry, and I've been either performing at the Opry and I performed before you went on, and I could feel something was just a little on, just a little just a little different, right because the crowd they were just like and I'm up telling jokes and I'm like, man, this crowd is like in it. And then when you came out. And I've seen many people play the Opry, and I've seen like Garth playing it go bananas. I've never seen the reaction from the beginning of an Opry set as electric as it was when you walked. In the history of me going to the Opry. It was as electric of the grande ole Opery as I've ever seen at the beginning of a set.
Speaker 8: Dude, it was so special that night Bobby and I heard you talk about on the Bobbycast. Thank you for that. Man, I I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 8: I was like, you know, I had a moment. You're like, this was this is crazy, and then the next day you're like, I still think it was crazy. So you know, sometimes you wake up the next day like it wasn't it was crazy, but it wasn't. So I went and watched it again. When it would do it was everything me and you thought it.
Speaker 2: Was special where the crowd was going so crazy and there's like a three minute commercial break and me and Jelly were gonna sit and just kind of talk in between on the live stream where people are watching, and they wouldn't sit down because of a standing ovation that I was like, Askrot, I'm cher. They cheer for three whole minutes until we went back. It was awesome. It was a crazy What has been the craziest part of this recent season for you? Because you've been going, you've been grinding for a while, But what's been the craziest part of this recent season where again you have to like look back and go, Man, that's still crazy that that happened of all of this.
Speaker 8: Oh, dude, I mean, where do you start, dude? Meeting Garth Brooks went in three CMT Awards. I mean, what about the greatest night?
Speaker 13: Dude.
Speaker 8: I didn't go to prom, you know what I mean. I didn't have a prom, I didn't graduate, and I'm sure that's what it felt like both in one night in front of six million people. I mean, it was the greatest night. I call up, you know, dude. I did the North Dakota State Fair. I broke the attendance record at a fair that's been there for fifty years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Almost nineteen thousand people. We beat Aerosmith's record by like twenty seven tickets. It was insane. It's everywhere we go. It's like just my relationship with the police. That they picked me up from airports now and take me places. This is the coolest thing. Now I see police and I'm like, that's my friend. I know they're here to help.
Speaker 2: They now get you instead of apprehend you.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 2: It's a word.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 2: So the Hulu documentary, how has that impacted folks that maybe wouldn't have known who you were, because I imagine like people like I saw.
Speaker 8: That, dude, it was I get it all the time. I get people that are even like, hey man, not a country fan, but dude, love you love the story. Watch the doc you know. And I think it was most important kind of like we talked about on this show, kind of catalyst that whole thing with what we're doing for at risk youth. And I think that it's kind of a thing too that I think it brought attention to a cause that people never really thought about existing, and that was one of my purposes and agreeing to do the documentary from the beginning.
Speaker 2: So when you talk about at risk youth and you've done in your you're constantly trying to do a lot for kids that are right now serving time or young adults serving time. Why why is it important to help the kids that are or the young adults incarcerated right now?
Speaker 8: Well, it's deeper than just helping that. I think that as an artist or as a human that progresses in life, that we have an obligation to give back. I think it's just so important for us to be conscious of always what we can do. And I think things that are passionate are the most important to us. Right So for me, it is important because I was a juvenile. I wasn't at risk kid. And I say it all the time. I support the adult jails, we go see them all the time. But you know, by the time you go to your fourth or fifth time in jail, you're an adult. You got to figure out a way to break the cycle. When you're sixteen years old, you don't understand the cycle. You know you don't need discipline, you need love, you need rehabilitation. There's times in life you need discipline, but not when you're a fifteen year old kid. And I just want to go back and give them courage. Dude, it's cool. I go to that same juvenile now, and that same juvenile was locked up into that parking lot of that stadium. I just played cmafest you know what I'm say saying. I got to like, you can do it. It's obtainable. And I think it also helped because when I was in there, Bobby nobody ere came to talk to me that I related to. The Gudeons would come and give us Bibles, and I appreciated that because I read the Word of the Lord because of that, which has been a strong anchor of my faith. But I didn't understand these seventy five year old men with bow tyes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We're a bunch of convicts.
Speaker 8: So it's like hopefully me coming in there kind of kind of spreads that love when we go in there too, and lets them know that there is hope on the other side of your summer of sixteen jelly rolls.
Speaker 2: Here, we're gonna play Need a Favor, which is man, it's just so this song's just so good. It's just so good. Like I like the other I mean, I really liked the other stuff too, but this song, like the first time I heard it, it just hits different one the message obviously. I think we all feel like that too. I think we all feel like that, like we kind of asked for help, like we pray mostly when we need it more than we try to be better at it. We make like deal. But I mean this, this was it. So tell me about this song and how it all came together like the creatively here.
Speaker 8: Well as in them we call me with the idea. And I loved everything about it. I just I felt like we needed The production was probably going to be the most important part of this for us, because I wanted it to feel like an old church anthem like I grew up. I give you a typical Sunday in the South for me. Yesterday I woke up and my brother became a deacon at a little small church in South Nashville, and my daughter's best friend got baptized. So I had two and that's not a normal thing for me, you know what I mean. But also, it wouldn't surprise me if either one of them had a drink on Saturday night. One of them is a fifty year old deacon, the other one's a sixteen year old high schooler. You know what I'm saying, and I think that's also indicative of a Sunday in the South, right, or a Saraday in the South, should I say? And I wanted it to feel like that. I was like, what does worship music for real centers feel like? And that's what was important for the.
Speaker 2: Song Girl on the Bobby Bones Show. Now, Chilly Roll, Okay, I have uncomfortable questions from our listeners to you.
Speaker 8: All right, it's hard to make me uncomfortable, so this will be fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, let's see what happens.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 2: You know the easy One, who is the most famous person in Jelly Roll's phone the rock. That's great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean he's one of the most f famous people on Earth. I don't think I'll ever meet nobody more famous than DJ.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. And you call them DJ so but.
Speaker 5: Told me to call him DJ.
Speaker 8: I was like, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Does Jelly Roll drive an expensive car?
Speaker 8: No? No, I don't drive like no, I drive like like rams and stuff. I mean it's expensive compared like when I wasn't. Yeah, for sure, i'd drive it really expensive.
Speaker 2: But it's you know, driving like a Bentley or anything.
Speaker 8: Dude, Fat people don't draft sports cars, man, We're just like a bigger truck or somebody just need someone more space, you know, would you imagine me trying to get You'd have to you have to jaws a life of me out of a Ferrari out there, Boby, I'll be out there with a salt.
Speaker 2: I'm not even laughing at this. I'm not even laughing at this.
Speaker 8: Some scoop a sty wouldn't be out there trying to sell me out of my car.
Speaker 6: Comes.
Speaker 2: I never even thought about that. Okay, okay, okay does Jelly don't have any and don't mention them by name. But are there specific executives who told you you're not gonna make it a country music because you're not what country music is?
Speaker 8: Oh dude? Percent of the labels in this town. So that not uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Then? Who believed in you?
Speaker 8: Jonathan Lowe? But Joe Jamie and Adrian Michaels from BMG Broken Bow Records bet everything on me. They believed I wouldn't blow their relationships, and I owe my life low But I love you Joe Jamie, I love you Carson. I mean that whole staff, the radio team is the best. I love that label.
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll posted a TikTok of him getting on a private flight. Does he fly private to every show?
Speaker 8: Not every show, just the shows where it I can't make it on a bus.
Speaker 2: And finally, what's the most amount of hours jelly Roller stayed awake for?
Speaker 8: I used to do cocaine, so thank you? Oh goodness, Yes, Bobby.
Speaker 2: I've never even seen it.
Speaker 6: No, I've never seen it either.
Speaker 8: What I expected that from you? But Bobby, I've never even seen it. I just have trouble believing Bobby's that. I don't mean no disrespecting Samy, but you're, as we say, as green as a pool table and twice a square. We like that.
Speaker 2: We agree with that right now.
Speaker 8: And I thought Bobby was just green. But that hurts my feeling. We should hang out sometimes, not to do drugs, but just like to do drugs just too.
Speaker 2: Culture.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it could be really cool. There's stuff you could teach me too. I've never seen a diploma.
Speaker 2: You know, do you ever think about it? Do you even think about you know? Getting gd My mom and back got our ged.
Speaker 8: I did. I did get it. I got it into get it. I was proud of myself.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: It was a really cool moment for me.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: That is, I was so proud of my mom too. She got pregnant fifteen.
Speaker 8: So, you know what, let me spill something I've never said ever. I did two years of community college. When I first got out of jail. My probation officer said, you have a choice to do school or work, and I'd never had a job. I've only done, you know what, a legal activity. So I was like, I don't even know how to work, but I felt I was really proud of my ged. So I went to Volunteer State Community College and got an associates degree in sociology. Dude, that's awesome. Why sociology never said that on an interview. I just thought that even then, my heart was to give back. I came out of that jail so focused on changing my life, and I was like, well, let me learn something about the environment, how I can help the people around me, and how you know, the idea that our social circumstances kind of mold who we are, because I feel like it's kind of nurture, of kind of a little bit of nature and nurture, you know what I mean. And I was a I don't know I just I was. I was drawing to that. I thought I might be a social worker. I still think I might be when I grow up. I'm not sure, and you kind of are in a different way exactly you are. Hey man, I'm proud of you. I proud for you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see it. Just people love you. There's a reason you're magnetic. So it's so cool to see you come out and just just kill it and not, you know, live in a box and teach other people they don't have to live in a box. They can be themselves. And I think you're the best version of that.
Speaker 8: So well, thank you. Let me praise y'all too. This show has been a friend of mine from the beginning when this town was still very Skepticalumbia and I wasn't even in the forties. Y'all gave me a platform. You let me come in here and tell my story. If you haven't seen that, you should go look at it. That video, so I think close to a million views now if I had to guess, and it was one of the great it was. It was definitely an undeniable I know you hate when people praise you, but it was an unstrategy. Yeah, it was an undeniable catalyst for me. It was the co sign that I needed in that moment. And y'all didn't hesitate in a mental life and I came in here nervous, and now I found out that y'all are really cool. It's just really tense.
Speaker 2: Proud of you, jelly, thank you. Awesome to see there is jelly roll love y'all.
Speaker 9: Baby, It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: So there's a beagle rescue place in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Speaker 6: It's called Triangle Beagle Rescue.
Speaker 3: And they took in a beagle named Honey from Kentucky that had four puppies. Well, sadly, three of the puppies didn't make it, so she was just there with her one lonely puppy and then a vet calls says, hey, I need help. I got some beagle puppies that need a home. Well, guess who adopted these puppies and is now feeding them, caring for them, making them her own.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's gonna be a tough guest. Their character living one character introduced, Yeah, only one. It's a cool story, but yeah, that's the easy guess. Yeah, that's cool that a dog.
Speaker 6: I guess she's nursing them, caring.
Speaker 3: And her the surviving puppy from her litter sweetheart. That she's like letting these other puppies come in and like hang out with her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do all the.
Speaker 2: Things, do all the things? Good way to describe?
Speaker 6: Okay, So you want the names of all the puppies.
Speaker 2: So there's Honey, puppies.
Speaker 3: Honey, there's Honey, and then there's her puppy sweetheart, and then the new ones that came in Cupid, Cupcake, kisses, lovely and Archer.
Speaker 2: One dude, that's the one. Dude, that's the one. That's a good story. Great job. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. It's time. We have ninety seconds on the clock. Amy will give us these investigative morning cornys. How many can we get? Right, team, You're ready, Ready, Amy, Ready, Ready, Let's go.
Speaker 5: The morning corny.
Speaker 6: What sound does a turkey's phone make?
Speaker 2: Gobble?
Speaker 8: Gobble?
Speaker 2: Ring, feather ring, ding, sing mean ding ding ding because it's the ovens ready ding, it's funny, well done. What we read a book? We read it again?
Speaker 6: What sound does a turkey's phone make?
Speaker 5: Gobble? Is there a phone company? Sounds like gobble.
Speaker 2: Gobble, turkey, gobbler, turkey beak, gravy, turkey bress. I really don't know. Food on turkey breast. I like that turkey sandwich turkey. What about dressing? M okay, she made a noise because Thanksgiving ish stuff?
Speaker 3: Sound does a turkey's phone makee gobbles?
Speaker 2: Vibrate because it's scent? Is it on silent? A turkey doesn't use the phone.
Speaker 9: It's animals a good pointing to bring clothes?
Speaker 2: Ring tone, a ring bone.
Speaker 5: A wishbone, wishbone, a wish erring, wish tone, suffering.
Speaker 2: Have we ever not got one?
Speaker 9: Gobbletne gobble gobble gobbling dial tone?
Speaker 5: Bird too, but it was dead so it doesn't make a ring?
Speaker 2: Ten seconds. Don't give us any hand.
Speaker 5: This is terrible, guys.
Speaker 2: Ten seconds, right, we got none.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is a good joke.
Speaker 2: What is stupid because we didn't get it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably go ahead.
Speaker 6: What sound does a turkey's phone make? Wing? Wing? Wing?
Speaker 2: No wing? Get okay, but I would have we would have never I know. But it's you no wing wing wing, chicken. You're playing wing like a chicken. Wing would be easier. No, okay, Well, I'm just sorry about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I'm not mad at it because you know, y'all run me dry a joke.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's the bottom of the well.
Speaker 3: Huh No, But I mean sometimes I've I've got like, that's the.
Speaker 2: Worst we've ever done, guys that I'm not proud of that. There's no yes, no yelling, no, okay, we roll the dice. This is a legitimate dice roll because there is money involved. Amy, you get to go first. It's time to play the Bobby Dude. We had two thousand listeners respond to this question that we posted. What's the best Thanksgiving side? Two thousand listeners? There are ten answers on the board, Amy, you're.
Speaker 6: Up stuffing or dressing?
Speaker 2: Show me stuffing your other number two answer mashed potatoes made.
Speaker 6: Number one answer, okay, mac and cheese, show.
Speaker 2: Me macaroni gesuarroni. Number six answer okay.
Speaker 6: Sides okay.
Speaker 2: We has two thousand Bobby Bone show listeners. What's the best Thanksgiving side?
Speaker 6: Green bean situation booming castle.
Speaker 2: Green bean situation, castle role, green bean castrole. You had to say castrole and you did. This situation is not.
Speaker 6: A makes it a little different, and that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: A castle role.
Speaker 5: I'm out of them now.
Speaker 3: Well, these also have two names, so some people call them candy dams.
Speaker 6: Other people just call it sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: Show me sweet potato situation, sweet potatoes or candy yams. That's correct. So fo you have twenty points. You have number one mashed potatoes, number two, stuffing and dressing, number three, sweet potatoes or handed yams, number six, macaroni and cheese number seven, green bean castlewor I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to do what else is considered a side because I have some in my head and I'm like, is that a side?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not you know, ay, you could run the category.
Speaker 6: I know I could, But there's what.
Speaker 2: Bread bread? Show me Fred.
Speaker 6: That's hard because I need.
Speaker 2: To go to the judge. Here, is it okay? Some people? I'm sorry? The answer is now all right, lunchbox? Yeah, the answers rolls of girls. This gets a rolls. I don't know. I didn't say yes or no. I'm not the judge. Yellow card number three, number three, number ten. Now you got a yellow card? Amy, oh man, I saw one more yellow card. You would be banned from the game. In the next game, it wasn't on me. I didn't I'm not the judge. Oh is so everybody staring at you?
Speaker 5: Hey, I was looking at my list and I I had three written down. I had rolls, greaming castle roll and sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: What's the best Thanksgiving dish? Side dish?
Speaker 5: What do people have it Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 5: Potato salad.
Speaker 2: Potato salad. I'm not.
Speaker 8: A barbecue, I know, that's all.
Speaker 2: I got Eddie spaghetti. So what's my situation here?
Speaker 4: There's still single points and still single points, and I can win it with single point.
Speaker 2: Running the category. You could rent it win it, Yeah for sure, because five, eight, nine, and ten are up.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna do a little maybe I get it, but if not, no big deal.
Speaker 2: Give me pumpkin pie. So I got pumpkin pie. The dessert, right, the dessert A side I just wanted to on the side. Yeah, okay, thank correct. We're going to double points now Round two. Amy, there are four answers on the board. Cranberry's show me Cranberry's.
Speaker 5: I just wrote that number.
Speaker 2: Answer are worth twenty points. Oh, there's still a lot of points to win. But somebody else will go ahead, good, good to job any thanks.
Speaker 6: This is the side. It's more of like.
Speaker 2: A uncle Chris. No, that's somebody that you didn't want to come over. I'm about his side and bread and rolls.
Speaker 6: This is something I like to make or I don't know if everybody else makes it.
Speaker 2: Thanks a sheet cake?
Speaker 6: Oh that's good, but that's dessert.
Speaker 5: Is that it is?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm gonna go with gravy.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I know it's not a side, but no, it's purple.
Speaker 2: But you also set a whole you get a whole monologue before that. Then it didn't match your gravy answer because.
Speaker 3: I felt safe for going with bridge.
Speaker 2: Okay, show me gravy. Who number five? Answer? Nice?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, now what in the world I.
Speaker 5: Mean that's why I've found it.
Speaker 2: I punted for those two. Okay, you needed to punt, though. Its strategy's not a bad strategy.
Speaker 6: If you don't make this, you should. It's corn bread cast roll.
Speaker 2: Oh now she's getting post show me cornbread castle roll.
Speaker 6: That's right, kateboarding out.
Speaker 2: Munch about double points. You can still win, but not in the double category. I'm gonna because eight and nine or left and eight times three is twenty four. Nine times three is twenty seven. That's forty fIF That would be just enough. If you get more right in triple category.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna go with pumpkin pie.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin pie, show them that great guess. I'll go with turkey, show him turkey. Oh wow, not a side, but so close. That was wondering. That's a strategy move. I mean, round three, you got no choice. I mean, if you get one of these, you win.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There're two on the board, the two sides. This is worth triple points. The last round we have two thousand. Bobby won't show listeners on social media? What's the best Thanksgiving side? Mashed potatoes one, stuffing, dressing, two biscuits, rolls, three, sweet potatoes, jams, four, gravy five mac and cheese, six, green bean castle rolls seven, Cranberry's ten good.
Speaker 6: I don't know if most people even make this on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: But love they should.
Speaker 6: That's good in salad like a good is the t answer?
Speaker 2: Oh that was terrible. Yeah no, that's not it a good salad. Okay, lunchbucks, you gotta get them both.
Speaker 5: I'm getting them.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Broncoli cast show me brock a cast role cosparic is castle role Mac and cheese castle role.
Speaker 5: Eddie.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta get them both to win.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know is there anything. I'm looking at my plate and I don't see anything more.
Speaker 8: That's it. I got one more.
Speaker 2: You got one more, one side, best sides. You gotta get them both.
Speaker 5: Give me, Eddie, look right here.
Speaker 4: No no sharing like that sharing giblets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're in there right what show them giblets?
Speaker 6: Okay, is that baked potato?
Speaker 2: It's ham. That's not a side. That would be an turkey would be like the main. I always thought amy was close. I thought you guys would get a worn bread bread. Yeah, we couldn't give you. That's more specific. And there were two breads, so we couldn't do it. Okay, horn you almost ever double yellow? Almost ever?
Speaker 5: Oh that would be read.
Speaker 2: I know almost. I went. I was almost there and the number number nine answer was deviled eggs.
Speaker 13: So good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're the West dominated. Yes, I have money here. Now you can play for it, or you can pass and not play.
Speaker 6: For what would I pass?
Speaker 14: For sure?
Speaker 5: Idiot?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There are five doors. If you open the right door with the money behind it, you win the money. What door do you not Oh she's changing her shut the door? What door do you not want to open?
Speaker 6: Okay? So I don't want to open door number one?
Speaker 2: Show me door number one? Good? Right, one was one of my glasses cleaners. Okay, so four doors left?
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: What other door do you not want to open?
Speaker 6: So I got one?
Speaker 3: There were ones for five, right, Okay, I don't want to open door number five.
Speaker 2: Show me door number five's back there. Number five is all We all wave at you, everybody, show what you want.
Speaker 6: Okay. I don't want to open door number two?
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, no, look at me. No, I'm sure you want to open door number I.
Speaker 5: Do remember when this happened to me last time.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's come back.
Speaker 5: To door number two.
Speaker 6: You're thinking, why why did you do this? Because I don't remember what happened to him?
Speaker 4: Oh he was lying. No, no, he wasn't lying. He was telling the truth when he said, are you sure he really right?
Speaker 2: We'll move on door. You have door three and four? Which one do you not want to open?
Speaker 6: I don't want to open door three?
Speaker 2: All right, show me door three. Door number three was a hug from LaunchBox, so you don't have to have that. So you have door number four, you have door number two. You said you didn't want door number two. I don't want numbers, but I think you should take the number two. But that's on me whatever you say it.
Speaker 6: Now now that the two am my picking which one open?
Speaker 2: Which one do you want to open?
Speaker 5: Two or four?
Speaker 6: I want to open the door.
Speaker 2: Four, don't open. I want to open door show me, show me door number four, show me door number two.
Speaker 5: I mean he told you.
Speaker 2: I mean that's exactly what happened to me.
Speaker 6: It was in my head.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's a change man.
Speaker 2: Maybe he doesn't play that game anymore. Don't want congratulations, Thanks you're the one chie which just one? I don't know? Joy Yeah, crappy, get that is wake up, wake up in the mall, in the radio, the dogs.
Speaker 7: Ready in usbox, moll get two, Steve, I have trying to put you through.
Speaker 5: Fuck is running this, Wigs make good.
Speaker 2: The Bobby is on the mind for you knowing this.
Speaker 1: About it ball.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody has a good, happy Thanksgiving. You do what you do. You spend time with your family, or your friends. Sometimes holidays can be hard, like I get it. I hope you get out of it and you get to the other side. You will be okay either way, I promise you that being said, I always get mad at myself because I don't plan to get so full that it makes me feel physically uncomfortable where I don't like it's just like this, Oh why did I? Why did I do that? If you do that, you' have a question yourself. After you eat, you're just like reading why did I do why? And it's good And while you're like, OK, I can do a little more. I can do a little more. But I think I feel more uncomfortable, like I feel worse after eat so much than any joy I got while eating. Yet I don't stop.
Speaker 3: Is the thought process like oh, I'm not gonna have this again, so I better eat it all?
Speaker 7: There no the thought process that's there, So let's eat. There's no thought process, and if it stays there near me, I'm gonna eat it right. Here are some food myths. The turkey makes you tired. So here's the deal. That trip to fan not.
Speaker 2: Really a thing. What because you need according to the sign, you need about four pounds of turkey for it to actually affect you. What's actually happening could happen at any time with any meal that you're eating so much that you just get sleepy because your blood sugar. So if you were to go out for lunch today and have six Subway sandwiches, you know what, you're gonna feel sleepy. And I know trip to fan, so tripped a fan does actually do that. But they said it's four pounds. You can need four pounds of turkey, So that's that number two. Canned pumpkin is less nutritious than fresh. But who's getting fresh pumpkin?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's who in the Marcus Stewart world is Yeah, no't pressure yourself to have to get fresh pumpkin. You have fresh pumpkin pie because I haven't.
Speaker 6: No, not that I know.
Speaker 2: Is that even a thing?
Speaker 4: I mean, the one you pumpkin, the one you buy at the store that's not fresh.
Speaker 3: No, it's probably made with pure pumpkin from a can.
Speaker 2: Well, then sign me up.
Speaker 3: I like they want us to go get a pumpkin and dig it out and pure it and boil.
Speaker 2: And cranberries need a ton of added sugar to taste good. Because they are just so tart. I love cranberry sauce. I'll eat it from a can. I'll eat it from I guess I don't have fresh cranberries either, not sauce, cranberries, have cranberry juice. Oh yeah, that's good. Yeah. What do you call those urine uti? Yeah, urinary tracts. Yeah. Oh, and it's all I get a pea all the time. So I had to drink a bunch of cranberry cranberry juice. But that ain't this?
Speaker 5: You really had one of those guys can get that?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I mean, I don't know why you just thought it was exclusive exclusive, But women, I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Why I got it.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of a dude say I had a urinary tract infection that, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, Like what my dad, if you don't get it treated, like, you can start to hallucinate what. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not hallustining right now.
Speaker 3: This is a simulation because one time my dad is like having some weird episode and we went to the hospital and they were like, oh, it's probably a uti.
Speaker 6: Sure enough, it was, but it was just untreated.
Speaker 2: And then post mail is the best time taking a nap, so hit it up. Lying down can lead to digestive issues like heartburn and acid reflux. Oh, it's the worst time.
Speaker 6: The worst time. I think there's a thing to do after you just take.
Speaker 2: A little walk. Now, I like, take a little nap. I'm just trying to convince myself it's the best thing to take a nap. Yeah, they say it's the wors thing because they can lead to digestive issues. But good luck everybody. Hope you guys all crush Thanksgiving and you have a great time. Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 11: Happy Thanksgivings, Laney Wilson. When I think about Thanksgiving, I think about that time that my aunt and my grandma had a family get together got into a not bound drag out because somebody didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't plunge ry Happy Thanksgiving from the Bobby Bones Show. We're gonna play blind karaoke. We have drawn for the order. The first person performing today to walk up there yet will be Lunchbox.
Speaker 15: Usually they'll start the openers of the best act. But whatever you do it, iHeart ready music pest. That's true basically, Yeah, alright, So here's the thing we have. Ricky on the phone.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give Ricky a chance to win a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card from Hyundai. Ricky, that's quite the prize. Yes, Now, I don't want to know who you pick because I'm one of the judges. So I'm gonna put you on hold, and you're gonna tell Abby the person you're picking, and then we will judge the competition, and if it's the right person that you pick to win it, you win the prize. Okay. The people playing are Amy, Eddie, Abby and Lunchbox. Okay, Ricky, don't tell me who you want, but I'm gonna have you tell Abby and keep it secret so it doesn't affect my scoring.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And you live in Austin, Texas and your day going okay, everything good.
Speaker 5: Just checking in so far, so good, Ready for the weekend.
Speaker 2: I feel that feel that me too, buddy. All right, all right, put them on hold. Don't let me know who it is. Thanks to friends, a Hunday two pty dollars gift card, visit a local Hundai dealer for a test drive, and telling Bobby Bones was the person you're heard talking about it, because that will help us apparently, and that'd be also for us Honday, it's your journey and Hundai's you know, sponsoring this. Here, let's do it up first, because then the will is lunchbox all songs from the nineties. Which one do you want? You have all the Small Things, baken Edie too, you have baby one more time, Britney spears, you have Bop Genie in a bottle, wanna be Spice Girls All Star, smash Mouth Mambo number five, lou Bega, that's a gym.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't care, No, it don't matter, folks.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Let's wait, we have our person right here. You pick you have them? Yep, okay, let's sing, boy, I was on for some different lunchbrocks. You will be singing smash Mouth All Star.
Speaker 8: You got this?
Speaker 2: And are you ready?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let's just leave up there, man, I'll just leave up there, all right. I just didn't know if you cold see my thrusting.
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: Does it start right here by the Chinese of the Chinese Chicken. Yeah? I told that. I don't even know where it starts, but you can try whatever.
Speaker 8: You're ready.
Speaker 2: Please, here we go and action oh action me oh oh, here we go Chinese of the Chinese Chicken. The drums start, Chicken, and I look at it, look at.
Speaker 5: The lick in, and you know what they say, Oh, hey, you're an all star.
Speaker 8: Get your game on.
Speaker 5: Go play where you're gonna get your game on. Go down to that bar and you see her and you say, hey, girl, I'm an all star. I'll show you how. You come back to my plate and we do a little of this, a little that.
Speaker 2: She's like, dang, he really is an all star, all star. He got his game on.
Speaker 5: He'd go play if.
Speaker 2: You want to see how he knows how to play. You say, hey, he's an all star. He'll play around with you and you and you and you. Hey, now you're an all star. Hey, go play, you got game?
Speaker 5: Hey, you're an all star. Upside down Chinese up the Chinese Chicken and the drugs. He's dicking. Look at it, looking looking all.
Speaker 2: The chicka in its good blinky yeah, a wild mashup of bare naked ladies. One week the same song.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, no man, Yeah, but it was cool I think it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's pretty cool, man. So the three judges will go one through five. Put your score down. We'll combine the scores here.
Speaker 5: I'd say that's the best performer of the day so far.
Speaker 2: All right, lunchbotch, you can have a seat. Thank you very much, you guys. Let's get the judges their scores in here.
Speaker 5: Yes, there, do you want me to do another one? All right?
Speaker 2: Next up Eddie? Okay, okay, all right, here goes Eddie. Oh boy, judge you good scores in.
Speaker 9: Eddie.
Speaker 2: Any song that you'd like up here? Yes, I if you. It's all blind karaoke, so you have to know the lyrics are faked. The lyrics I would really like want to be by the spice. Oh a lot of energy that one?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 5: That one?
Speaker 2: I know all the words?
Speaker 9: All right, let's really in that. Damn Eddie, you'll be doing Mambo number five.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Great rid go Here is Eddie blind karaoke doing Mambo number five.
Speaker 16: All right, Ricky from Austin, Texas. This one's for you. One two three four five, Stop just kidding. One two three four five. Everybody get down and let's rides.
Speaker 5: You and me going to the corner. We're gonna drink some gin and juice. I know you wanna. I'm going to drive in the driver.
Speaker 16: See you're gonna sit next to me in the passenger seat. I'm gonna go corillave fast and then wha what's your name?
Speaker 5: The trump bit?
Speaker 16: Do little Monica on your side, A little bit of Jessica on my ride, A little bit of riders all you need a little bit of Tina.
Speaker 5: I'm all I need a.
Speaker 16: Little bit of Monica, Damn Inn Jessica, a little bit of Rudy, damn Cuty, damn beauty.
Speaker 14: It's my girls, Oh my girl, Wow, wow Trump.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ricky loved that one.
Speaker 2: Judges I just scores down.
Speaker 5: Uh, you don't know if Ricky picture man, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think he did.
Speaker 5: You are done?
Speaker 2: How do you feel?
Speaker 5: I feel great? Did you hear that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We're going to the corner.
Speaker 2: And a lot of energy. Yeah, okay, all right, transwers down teams, We're got a quick break. We gotta come back in a second, and we will go to Abby. We rolled the die, so Abby goes and then Amy closes the show. We don't know who Ricky picked blind karaoke, Let's come back and you can't repeat. I'd like for somebody to get Bombo though. For the record, I think cool.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Back in a second, Lunchbox and Eddie both performed Oh we killed It. Two performers left is blind karaoke. We don't see any words. You sing it best you can. You either know it or you make it up up. Next our resident vocalist, Oh yeah, yeah, everybody, Now, Ricky's on the phone. Ricky's picked somebody. We don't Oh you know who it is? I do? Yeah, so you okay, So Abby, he didn't help her at all if she picked. If he picked her, she'll want to win. If he didn't pick her, she'll want to win. Understand you guys are looking at Middle Cross. Are you ready? Abby Spinner?
Speaker 6: All right, let's spin that.
Speaker 2: All songs from the nineties. It lands on Bob, She got It, Abby got hands Okay. Here she is Abby doing Handsome and Bob, Blind Karaoke.
Speaker 1: Seazy, and then live.
Speaker 17: I didn't know what I wanted to do, but here I am in this room singing for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 17: Now I'm meant fist the worse because I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 1: But I'm not sing it in any ways. I'm singing oh yeah, yeah, no, no, no, sing it oh, where is it?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Oh my TIMPTI doom tiptop doo.
Speaker 17: Oh boom, whoa up stupid doom.
Speaker 6: I'm staying up.
Speaker 3: TI.
Speaker 5: Just just answer this question, but just answer this question. Did Ricky pick you?
Speaker 2: No? Say nothing. I don't want to say it right now, want to it out. He knows his dream is over. He did, Thank you, Abby, Abby, that was terrible. It wasn't that he's saying bad. You gave up like a quitter. You're not the person that I raised. She was going, just don't quit. It doesn't matter, make up accord you hear lunchbox. He'd have a freak include language.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Like, if you had a little bit of him, Yeah, I want killed Abby. I'm sorry, thank you. You can't give her a zero scuba? That all right, one boy? Okay, we keep all our scores out there, Abby, thank you? That was painful, all right.
Speaker 5: And finally she started again, and then.
Speaker 2: She had no confidence. Who cares if you suck or She was like, oh it is no, no, there's not no, it's not like and then also let's say you don't you try note you don't hit who gars don't get none in knowledge?
Speaker 15: Woa?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she started really well, she thought, whatever is kept saying, oh that that's not it.
Speaker 2: No one knows if it's in or not, like we don't know songs full of gibberish. All right, Amy, you have a preference. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: None of them really, Amy.
Speaker 2: Your song is Blink one eighty two All the small Things. Oh that's your that's a good one though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's easy to sing to late night, not doing anymore. You'll get to your words of the song, Amy, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I think i'll see if I know you in because I'm not them man all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll try to feel it.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, Eddie started singing. Then I'm nod at them and you go, oh I appreciate it. Whoa, okay, lunchboxing every time, looking at me.
Speaker 6: Okay, walk out, very.
Speaker 5: Here go carry late night?
Speaker 13: Come home too scared in the dumb you say, I know you'd be at my show watching waiting commiss They're fainting.
Speaker 6: And then I get home and my mom's like, where have you been?
Speaker 2: Say you think?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: I will not go.
Speaker 1: I will turn on carry me.
Speaker 13: Home say it all the small things?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no no no no, no, no, no, all where is the all the smiling?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well no, it starts off all the start. He has to start of it, right. Yeah, it's very first of all the small things you said late night, and it works. The lyricure works up.
Speaker 6: I know, I thought he lived with his mom. I could have swore I get some funny he got his mom.
Speaker 2: Ain't so I will not go serve the lights up carry me.
Speaker 5: But Amy's version was cool, though. Did take me home?
Speaker 2: I'll turn on what was that the dome person?
Speaker 6: That commisser?
Speaker 2: Okay, write your scores down, everybody, everybudy Okay, and he gets it down, thank you. All the scores are okay. Are you feeling good? And I'm feeling pretty good the combined scores here. Okay, it's a two horse race.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I hit my tooth on the microphones and he was like, rock out and she rocks. She has her mouth. Knock yourself out blind karaoke. Okay, let's put Ricky up because he has picked somebody. Don't say who it is. Yeah, but how do you feel right now?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm not too sure how I feel it right now?
Speaker 2: Did you pick Abby?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did he said it's overdu rick.
Speaker 5: Got no shot? Man Like I hate to tell you, but you lost.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 5: You should have hung up.
Speaker 2: Saying you should have said bye, Ricky? Why did you pick Abby? I had a good feeling, you know, it just sounded good on the phone, or it's done like you did some maybe some vocal training this morning.
Speaker 8: I thought she was gonna be on point.
Speaker 2: Yeah she I couldn't hear it. Okay, we'll say the same thing.
Speaker 5: I should good.
Speaker 2: We give her an incomplete okay, Abby, lowest score? Three? Mm?
Speaker 6: Can we can we let him switch?
Speaker 5: It was so?
Speaker 2: It was so she quit that song is I can't believe I raised a quote bitter?
Speaker 6: I didn't quit?
Speaker 2: Did you quite? Like three times?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: What do we do?
Speaker 2: What do we work on? Keep going? Just go commit, keep going. You'll do better next time sometime. Hey, Ricky, who do you think? One?
Speaker 11: If you're judging, I couldn't hear anything while I was on the old But if I'm just shooting at dark, yeah.
Speaker 2: Never mind dart, Yeah, shooting dark, go ahead, I'm going to go with that's a good shot at dart. Okay, Wow, Ricky did not win. We cannot give him the prize. I know, uh with three points with seven points, but that means an average score of basically two point three.
Speaker 5: Pretty solid, guys.
Speaker 2: That's Amy.
Speaker 5: Two horse raised, let's go.
Speaker 2: He was gonna win it.
Speaker 5: We put the goatlet down in the beginning and they had to follow that night fell.
Speaker 2: So Lunchbox saying smash mouth All Star with a mashup of barnegu ladies one week. It wasn't bad, honestly, really they sound the same man. And then Eddie sang lu Baga mambo number five nailed it. That's the problem. I nailed that one. And I'll say this, there's only a one point difference one point.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, you didn't have the Chinese chicken in yours.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 2: I had root one of you had. One of you had ten points, meaning you averaged three point three.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: One of you had nine, which means you averaged three. So one of you actually got a four.
Speaker 5: Whoa, that's pretty impressive. It is pretty impressive. Coome on vote, Hey, if your.
Speaker 2: Vote, who would you vote for?
Speaker 6: I have your missday? Am I supposed to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We won't count ahead?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Lunchbox, what oh?
Speaker 2: I nailed Morgan to pick somebody.
Speaker 1: Basically, Eddie's in.
Speaker 2: Your g Yeah, well I was very close. The winner with ten points is Eddie. Eddie, you are winner.
Speaker 5: You want to close you out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do?
Speaker 6: Girls?
Speaker 2: Give me spice?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Will you hit him with the spice? Girls? All right, I'll tell you what al So tell me what you want when you really really brought. I want to, I want to. I want to, I want to, I want to it was inside.
Speaker 6: If you want to be I want uh huh here.
Speaker 2: If you want to be my love, with my with my friendship never, If you want to be my love.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 5: Sore some eggs?
Speaker 1: If you want to kid me, you've got the La.
Speaker 2: Jumps round dollar.
Speaker 6: That's me.
Speaker 2: Gotta get teddy Eddie, get good, Bobby Bone show Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Y'all were brothers.
Speaker 2: I was born. I think my favorite memory and TJ would agree to this.
Speaker 12: For years, we've had a thing called the Misfits Thanksgiving and it was us and a lot of our friends that were young in Nashville didn't have enough money to go home to everyone that couldn't go home and spend time with their families, we would bring them over to our house and it started with like, you know, six or seven people and now there's nearly thirty people. And it was artists, you know, like you know, my wife Lucy Silvas of course couldn't go back to England. Casey Musgraves, Maren Morris was involved, Mickey Geiton has been at it, and we just wanted to make everyone feel like they were a part of our family since they couldn't go see theirs.
Speaker 2: A Happy Thanksgiving from The Bobby Bones Show. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.