Speaker 1: A news roundup and information overload hour this Friday, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. I've not made a lot of announcements yet about plans that I have for America's two fiftieth uh fairly exhaustive, fairly extensive, really cool stuff places were going to be. And you know, I just think that this is a moment I hope, you know, patriotic Americans just stop and reflect and celebrate the great blessings of liberty and freedom and you know, freedom to celebrate you know, fun and you know, and and just ponder what a great gift that God gave us. I think it's the greatest country God gave man. You know, Throughout the course of my life and career, I've had some so many great, amazing experiences. Maybe maybe nothing tops the Freedom Concert series that we had done summer after summer after summer, and you know, all these great performers, but you know, more often than not are good for on Charlie Daniels was a part of it. And I don't think there's anything funnier than me getting on stage as often as I did, and singing and wrecking the song The Devil Went Down to Georgia, but trying my level best and making Charlie laugh his head off on stage. It's been six years since we lost Charlie, and in his heart, in his soul, he bled red, white and blue. This was who he is. These are the songs that he wrote. That's the passion talked about on stage, off air, on air, doesn't matter. It was who he is. It defined him and even up till his last days. I mean, this guy was doing one hundred plus concerts a year and just traveling the country. And I can't tell you how many hours I'd spend with him and his beautiful bride on his bus. And his son is going to join us in a second. But anyway, there's a hologram of Charlie Daniels that is set to perform at a two hundred and fiftieth celebration on July fourth. This one is going to take place Fort Campbell in Kentucky, where Charlie daniels likeness will recreate. You know, hits like The Devil Went Down to Georgia. You know, a patriotic in America, you know, for attendees, members of the one hundred and first Airborne Division, and they're billing this one as the Legend of Charlie Daniels a tribute concert, and the production is going to feature a live band performing behind Charlie's image on the parade field of the US Army Installation. I mean, this is going to be very special. Singer country singer Aaron Tippin is there. Eric Lee Bettingfield is going to be there also. Again, the hundred and first air Force Airborne Division Band is going to be there. It's gonna be really cool, and there's just a lot of fun stuff. And if you're in the area, by the way, admission is free. Everybody's welcome. They've got a carnival, a day's worth of activities that will take place. They got an opening ceremony, command remarks, and then the concert will start at six o'clock. Then they'll follow that up with some fireworks, some fun. I hope you, when your family will take time this year, I hope that you will reflect on the great gift that so many had sacrificed, bled and died for that we take for granted. We don't think about it every day, and I don't think God really intends us to open our eyes every morning and say, uh oh, thank God I live in America, Thank God I live in freedom. It's you know, it's more of our quiet, reflective, meditative, prayerful moments where we get a little bit more calm and still that those thoughts tend to come. And I think this is appropriately coming for a lot of us. I think Americans instinctively will reflect on this, get a little time off of work, just wind down a little bit, freedom and fund celebrating with family and then being reminded of the greatest country God gave men. Anyway, joining us now is a really good friend of the program. Where we're so honored to have him back here is Charlie Daniel's son is with us. And you really are keeping the legacy of your dat alive. We love you, how you been and spent a long time.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Sean, You're a great American and a great Floridian. And yeah, we're we're doing good. You know, it felt like a couple of years I felt like I was kind of spinning my wheels, and now it seems like I'm running with my hair on fire. We got so many different things going on, but but yeah, the the Legend and Charlie Daniels show. There was there was one other act I think was added since the information you had, but the frontman Tim Rushlo from Little Texas, Larry Stewart from Restless Heart, and Rachie McDonald from Lone Star. They're also on the bill, and they will be sharing some of the vocal uh you know, they'lda sharing some of the vocal chores on stage. Because what this is really leading up to, And let me kind of give you a little bit of a back history on this. After Dad. The week after Dad left us, I thought that it would be great to try to get the band together and do what I kind of called a touring celebration of Dad's life, a farewell tour. Well, we were still in the middle of COVID and it was really basically impossible for that to work out. So kind of sat on it a couple of years, and then I reconnected with a guy that I've known for a long long time who's he got the idea and he mentioned the hologram aspect of it, which I was. I was kind of unsure about it first because I, you know, and I always said, I said, I'll agree to this. If it doesn't look creepy, strange, unnatural. It has to be realistic and it has to be respectful. And so that's what we have been working towards and it's it's going to be mind blowing. So it's going to be mostly a tribute concert with with Aaron, with Larry Tim doing most of the vocals. I'm going to try to get out there and not screw up a song too badly, So pray for me.
Speaker 1: Please wait a minute, are you singing the Devil like I did?
Speaker 2: No, but we're going to have a hologram of you butchering.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever saw your dad laugh so hard as one of my appearances was so bad and my timing so off that he just lost it laughing on stage because he was trying to give me cues and be very helpful. Well, we'll play a little bit of it, maybe one of my better ones. I think one of the better ones was Orlando will pull that one up. But I just enjoyed all of it. And first of all, when your dad passed and we haven't had conversations recently, but we had conversations at the time, and I know how proud he was of you and how proud you were of your dad and are of your dad rightly so. But I want people to know the real Charlie. The person that I spent time in the bus with, the person I spent time at the concerts with, the guy I spent time on stage with, this was him. And I mean he loved sports. He loved his Tennessee volunteers, if I remember correctly, and he loved football, and he loved loved politics. I mean, and he was conservative as all get out. He's a great guy, as smart as.
Speaker 2: Hell, very much so, very well read. A lot of people, you know don't realize he read uh constantly, he was He was always uh, you know, getting his hands on something to He liked a lot of nonfiction, a lot of the you know Brad thor the you know, the Tom Clancy was one of his favorite authors. But yeah, he was a smart guy, a very smart guy. And he uh, I, like you said, patriotism just you know, he bled it. And that's you know, that's one of the things that if if our country needs right now, is that Charlie Daniels. That's why I'm bringing him back in this you know, in this way it's just you know, we need him. We need his patriotism, we need his faith, we need we just we need him. And he's he was such a great spokesperson. Uh loved the military, and he always said that we end we owe them an unpayable debt of gratitude, which we do. And he said that only two things protect America, the grace of Almighty God in the United States military. And so being able to bring this show directly to our active service you people and you know, veterans and just the general public. But to do it on this base, the way I understand it is that there was some hiccups with the budget at the base this year, so and this was such a huge anniversary two hundred and fifty years, so we were able to come in and bring the entertainment to the Bass and it's it's going to be amazing. And it's an official America to fifty event. So there's talk about it cutting into one of the TV specials that they're you know that they're in the works. So it's very exciting where you know, I know, this is going to be amazing. And one other thing that we dusted off, Dad did a song from Macy's Macy's Are Works Fourth of July special back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the song you're talking about, isn't it called My Home, My Home?
Speaker 2: And it was never released, and as we were gearing up for America two fifty, I was like, you know what, we need to try to get this out. So I had to kind of jump through some hoops to find track it down through one of the songwriters on it, and I kind of did a little bit of a you know, and in that amateur with an AI is a dangerous thing. So I also did a lyric video that went along with it. And so the song drops on the sixteenth, and the lyric video will drop a few days two maybe a week after that.
Speaker 1: But it's are you watching, Charlie? What's going on with AI and how they're reviving? First of all, I don't know if you've noticed how many songs have gone to number one on the charts that are AI generated? Have you noticed that?
Speaker 2: It's that crazy stuff? But I will tell you that there there are things that I would like to do with AI that I think that are for for my purposes, for keeping Dad's legacy going. It has to be authentic.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I wouldn't want to do an album of Dad doing Sinatra covers or anything, you know like that. But there's some unfinished songs that Dad recorded music for but never recorded the vocals on. Something like that I think is acceptable for our purposes. But no, we're not going to do some completely uh you know, completely out of left field, you know Dad, you know, doing disco songs or something.
Speaker 3: You know. No, we're not.
Speaker 2: You know, that's it's it always going to have to have integrity for us.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. And there is a line that you know, you're going to have to figure out every everybody's gonna have to navigate that. Like I know people in the radio businesses that have talked about there is enough tape of Rush Limbaugh doing a radio talk show that you could take the news of the day, feed it into AI, have his voice, and it will sound just like Rush, you know, booming out of that golden e ib Mike and his take on what the news of that day would be, based on the library of work that he built over his life. I mean, that's crazy to me, crazy, And I'll be honest, I'm interested in it. I'm very interested and I think there would be interest. Maybe not on airwaves, but certainly I think a website that people could could put that together in a way. It's sincere because it's really him, it's his thought process and you're just filtering it through the news of today, and you're using you know, this amazing new technology called artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what. We lost Rush and Dad in the same boy. We could certainly use both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, all right, let's play a small part of this. It never aired, it never got out, and it's called my Home Charlie Daniels.
Speaker 4: If this starts thirteen strikes, we will for some move freeze. I works light on Thursday and books to it as he please. This is a time share you get that.
Speaker 2: This is a time to cry to see let it be, sister.
Speaker 1: Look gracial, you can't be do you with.
Speaker 4: Fifty starts, thirteenth stripes or weever gets the immense sky, We look up you freed wide in fruit Pass, we pass around the album high. It is time you you get that this is a time I don't want to sing by God.
Speaker 5: Chris.
Speaker 4: This man the freedom and it joins those freedom freys.
Speaker 2: So pleased when I am free.
Speaker 3: To read.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: I mean that that just to find your dad. This, this is the guy that we both knew and and honored so much, and it's really cool to hear his voice again.
Speaker 2: We miss him absolutely, yeah, And I'm hoping that there's a there's a lot more stuff that's in the vault that we just got to, you know, figure out how to get it all out there. But this was We're excited to be able to to do this.
Speaker 1: Well. I know, Charlie Jr. I know your your dad is looking down on all of us, and I know we'll see him again. I I do believe in our Lord and Savior. I do believe that there is life after this life. And if there's any one person that I know had a gracious heart and a pure heart and a love of God and family and country, it's your dad. He personified it and in everything he did, and I learned so much from him, and like you, I miss him. I miss Rush, I miss all of these guys. Yeah, And I know what they'd want. Though they'd want us to stay in the fight. I know that they would not want us to give up, and we're not. We won't do that. Anyway, we'll put the information on Hannity dot Com. It's for Campbell July fourth, Free Admission America two fifty the Legend of Charlie Daniels and it sounds like a special day. And Charlie Junior, we appreciate you. We miss your dad and hope to talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Well, miss miss him too. Great talking with you, and please give my best to your boss Linda.
Speaker 1: Okay, with all due respect, I am the boss around here. Linda is not the boss. Linda is not the boss. But anyway, we appreciate it. Charlie, thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll get to your calls. Coming up this Friday. Straight Ahead Fighting answered one hundred questions in six months. Trump answered one hundred questions this morning.
Speaker 6: So fast America is so bad.
Speaker 1: You're on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, let's get to our busy telephones this Friday. Let's say hi to Mike. Mike is in Live, Free or Die, New Hampshire. Mike, how are you glad you call? Happy Friday?
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you? I got I can't lie to you I didn't realize it was Friday. I thought it was Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, these weeks fly by, the days along, the weeks are short.
Speaker 5: Yes, I hear you. So the reason I wanted to ask, and maybe you can answer this question for me, why does President Trump's administration go in front of Congress for all these hearings and have to sit there and just take that berating from those you know, the the Jamie Raskins and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you the technical answer and then I'm gonna give you the upside. The technical answer is Congress has powers of oversight of an administration. That is called the check and balance. That's part of the process. We do it to them when we are in the minority. The second thing is, people like Marco Rubio and Mark Wayne Mullen and Scott Besson have decimated all of these people. They have decimated them. And I'm so proud of all of them, to be honest, because they don't take their crap and they give it back harder than they could ever dream of giving to them, and they look stupid. I enjoy watching them. I find it very high quality entertainment.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Show it.
Speaker 5: I do too. I love watching love it.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, some of them people, I mean Hagenman, I love listening to her talk. But I love it when Rubio invest and all them, you know, kind of charge back some of these people. You know, what's her face there with the purple hair? Oh, I can't think of her name.
Speaker 1: Is this the Foreign Affairs Is this far to the that's Lauro, the lunatic with the purple hair. You know, look at Marco Rubo. Is this the Foreign Affairs Committee?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Or is this a clown show? Is this a circus? I mean he gets to hit him with those lines all the time, and they look stupid, and they always looked dumb, and it always backfires.
Speaker 5: But I guess my point is, John, at what point cann't they do what President Reagan did to Welker two days ago? Just said, you don't. I've had enough. It's lying. It's just I'm here, I'll explain my budget. Ask me a legitimate question. But I don't have to sit here and take this just so you can.
Speaker 1: I flew all the way to Wisconsin and everything, and you're gonna send me home and I've been sitting with you in the rain for an hour, and the best thing he said to Kirsten Welker was when he said, you guys have no influence. If you did, I would have lost all of the media mob, the legacy media mob as I refer to it, fake news as he refers to it, if they had the influence they think they still have. And trust me, I know these people. Their egos are massive. If they had it, he would have lost because they threw everything they had at him, every conspiracy theory, every lie at him, and the American people didn't listen to them. The American people didn't listen to Hollywood. The American people didn't listen to you know, pop stars and singers. They listened to their hearts. That's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, no, I totally get that.
Speaker 1: I just it's just, I do you think these people like me? They hate me?
Speaker 5: I thought they had to sit there and take it. That was my thing, and I was sinking it. Well, that's wrong if they have to just go there and be a whipping post for all those batistical idiots that are sitting there.
Speaker 1: No, well, I mean I hear saying you're saying they can't. It's not worth the time, effort, money. But you know it is constitutional. They have right to oversight, and we'll do it to them. If you know, God forbid they ever get back in power. Please not this year. Please, everybody listening to my voice, please commit in your heart, mind and soul you'll vote in this midterm because it's so important. Mike, listen, man, have a great weekend. Appreciate you checking in. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: Yes, hey, send Welker a cheese hat.
Speaker 1: Well not at but by the way I did. I'll tell you what I did with Welker. I ran into her, maybe at one of the conventions, maybe at one of the debates, I don't remember. She was right behind me, I was getting magged, and you know, we had a very friendly conversation, and I explained to her that I was friends with Tim Russer, and I explained my relationship with Tim Russer. Tim Rusher used to call me regularly to get my take on the issues of the day. Well, why do you think that way? As a conservative? He would ask me straight up, listen to my answer. Wanted to hear my arguments. Now, don't I think he was more of a blue collar Buffalo, New York. You know, Bill's loving Democrat. However, I did many debates and he would moderate between me and Carvil when Carvo wasn't totally insane, and we had good times together. But I had a good relationship with Peter Jennings. I had a good relationship with Tom brocall. I don't have a good relationship, but I don't think with anybody in the media now, and I'll be honest, I don't even want one. I want nothing to do with him. My record is perfect, it's intact. I've never been to a White House correspondence dinner. Anyway, I'm gonna move on. Appreciate the call, Mike, God bless you. Let us say hi to Tom in Saint Louis, Missouri. What's up, Tom, show me what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, thanks for taking my call. But and I know there's been a lot of discussion in the media and everything about the primaries and how it's going to influence the terms. But there's been a lot and I know there's been a lot of discussion about you know, Planter and Tela Rico and the guy from Michigan and and how they're not really qualified and they're just way too far to the left comedies, But in my opinion, it's all correct. But for these midterms, Republican Party needs to focus on the economy and they need to get this inflation while it's not crazy out of control. That is the button, in my opinion, that the Democrats are going to harp on. So I know Iran plays a piece in this. Once we get that squared away, hopefully we can get this under control.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully that's happening now, hopefully that's successful. I know it's hard. I will say this, we will never know ever the true success of Donald Trump's decision to take Iran's nukes out because whatever catastrophe likely would have happened, and I believe with Islamvlamo fascism it would. I believe with the death Cult it would have happened. I'm telling you we will never be able to calculate how many potential lives were saved. If these lunatics ever got those weapons, they would a hold the world hostage, and b I believed over time they would use them and we'd see a holocaust in our lifetime. That's what I believe. Other people can say, Oh, that's that is hyperbole. I don't think so. Look at their actions. These people are crazy, as the President says.
Speaker 3: I completely agree. I just wanted to I think the Republican Party needs to focus on the economy inflation because to me, that right now is the weak piece as it is right now, and I know it's just a stamp shot in time, but it's got to get under control prior to the mid term.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'd like as much runway. I'd like to see gas prices down. I'm very sensitive. Although you know, the price ac crude now has gone down dramatically from it's high. It's now like about trading around eighty six mostly today, much lower than the one eighteen whatever it was at. You can see it at the pump. Many states now are down below you know, four dollars a gallon now when it's all over. The President's right, well, the gas price is going to come down dramatically and back to normal. That is the biggest factor impacting the inflation number. That you looked at. The President announcing that he got one hundred million barrels out without a ran knowing was pretty stealth to me. I didn't expect to hear that, but I thought it was pretty cool, and I'm glad he did. But you know, you're right. I agree, more time for the economy the better. I think the President's tax cuts, energy policies, closing the border, bringing back you know, new construction in the country, bringing back manufacturing, semi doctor chips, pharmaceuticals, rare earths, all combined, largest tax cuts in history. You know, I think we're positioned of a very very strong quarter as soon as you're right, I think we got to finish around first.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, completely agree. But that was just the to me, that was the one little piece that I think they're going to focus on it. And don't mean to go off track here too much. But then other thing that's got to get under control is the debt and which is in my opinion, a national security issue, but that's got to get done too. Anyway, that was really all. Had just a couple of comments, and.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it. Tom. I hope you have a great weekend. Appreciate your call. God bless you. We love our friends in Saint Louis. Thank you. All right, don Now let's not go to Let's go to Mike in Texas. God bless Texas. Mike.
Speaker 6: How are you, hey, Sean, I'm great. I'm calling from the home of your one of your favorite guests, Roddick Jackson. He's our he's our congressman. Yes, sir, but uh, you know, I've kind of disappointed my Spurs after last night when they laid that egg after being up twenty seven points, they let up.
Speaker 1: What that was brutal was that that was the biggest comeback I believe in in playoff history in the NBA. Well, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Furs let up, and you don't do that. When you're ahead. You turn around to put it away. And they didn't.
Speaker 1: They were They were missing every shot. I mean, they went they were on fire in the first half and they went ice cold in the second half. No other way to put it.
Speaker 6: Well, they got soft. As what happened. They decided they're gonna they're gonna coast a little bit, and you just don't do that when you're ahead, you put it away. Because this nobody's ever come back from zero and two in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Well, they had a shot last night. I think now the odds of that happening are pretty much down to zero. And you know whether it happens. When are they playing Saturday in San Antonio. I don't know if they come back. They lost both games in San Antonio at the start of the series, so I thought it might be over then, But you know, the games have been close at least. I don't know. I don't love basketball. I prefer hockey. I just I'm more of a hockey guy. And the series between Vegas and Carolina is unbelievable in terms of the level and momentum shifts. It's pretty cool anyway, pray for a miracle. I will say this. I think Wemby is going to be the next big NBA star. By far. He's a rock star. He will win championships, I promise you.
Speaker 6: Oh he's fun to watch. And that called the other night where they said no call, that's because both of them. He pushed off. It should have been a call him, I guess both of them.
Speaker 1: But no, Like I think New York was just whining. We have Steven a on tonight. If the Knicks lose, it's Donald Trump's fault. You ruined their momentum. What's he gonna claim today? We'll find out tonight.
Speaker 6: I mean, if San Antonio would have kept the pressure up. What would they have said, Yeah, a good point, a fault because san Antonio let up. No, it's the fact that the guys just didn't step up.
Speaker 1: Well, well, listen, that's why you play the game. You don't know what it's going to be.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know it, and I'm getting ready to go out and watch some golfer sets. And then they've got that minor league thing going here there Will has got a million dollar price out here, but it's like twenty bucks to get in to go watch these guys, the top twenty at the end of the tour get to go to the PGA.
Speaker 1: Soeh, twenty bucks looks and in this day and age, I mean, that's kind of the standard price of load mission, right, I mean, I buy tickets for stuff. I can't believe how expensive it is. Stuff is crazy. Anyway, my friend, God bless you. Appreciate you calling. You have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up for too, And thank you so much for being with us. Hope you have a great weekend with your family. Thank you for making this show possible. Reminder, I have JD Vans. I'll be doing a podcast with him and he'll be on Hannity on Monday night. We're watching the news over the weekend. We'll have full updates on Iran, all the other news you'll never get from the legacy media mob, all coming up this Monday. Thank you for being with us, have a great weekend with your family. Thank you for making the show possible.