Speaker 1: Playker Luka doncics his past. He had forty one tonight he had forty three, thirty thirty two, thirty three, sixty, forty thirty six, thirty thirty five, forty four.
Speaker 2: Shit, makey kay's Luca, makey kay?
Speaker 1: Hey, it ain't enough game, yep. I think it's a little I just think it's a little bit too it. And plus I think the thing is voters don't like all that complaining. They don't Hey, this notion back, Oh, he don't play no defense. You voted for other guys in the past that didn't play defense, So don't don't give me that if you want to say, you know what, I think they're more deserving candidates. But don't make this all oh he complained and he don't play no defense, because most superstars get calls they complained when they think they get fouled and it doesn't get called. Now, is he excessive with it? Absolutely? Absolutely he's excessive with it. But this notion that, oh, I can't vote for Luca because he complained and this and.
Speaker 3: That and this his his I feel like his player is making up for that, you know, for what it like. I don't care what nobody says, you can't count him out. He's in the top three, four guys, five guys in the MVP. I mean he's leading the league and scoring. This is what this is. This is what probably tenth thirty point game or something like that, plus game. Oh yeah, Oh you're to think on a streaking like, yeah, he eight nine thirty point games five, six, seven, eight nine. Yeah, this is tenth tenth game, tenth game in a row having thirty plus points. He had forty one to night. Hey, listen him and Aar they come to play. Look, Broun Brun just kind of he's sitting in the back back there. He's like, I got y'all, I'm a sniper. I'ma snip him from Afar. But you know what, but concerning to me is the free throws. Joe, they missed thirteen to night. They went to the line forty two times. They missed thirteen of them.
Speaker 1: You go back and look at Indiana, they're missing double fit and in the postseason the games are close, free throws will matter.
Speaker 2: You play in.
Speaker 1: Second of all, I don't like the fact I understand the Nets are team, but the mere facts it took you until the last five minutes.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's away. I agree like that.
Speaker 3: I agree they came out they playing with their food, man playing with their food. That that that that'll come back to Bison Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Uh lebron four for seven from the free throw line, uh R eight for eleven from the free throw line, Jackson Hayes four to ten from the free throw line. Ruin two or four from the free throw line. Yeah you you you a.
Speaker 3: And also I look at the plus minuses uh for the Lakers Lucal plus nineteen, bron plus nineteen AAR plus twenty six, like that means that means.
Speaker 2: Something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: They giving you, you know, good value, good valuable minutes. Even Bronny came up old, no you see you see who pass it to him? Bron brun got this sens hi. Hey listen, that's it's gotta be some of the coolest things.
Speaker 2: Like when it comes to skill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, playing, come on, come on, that's dope, that's dope.
Speaker 3: You know, me and my son we play up here in lifetime together, you know what I mean, Like we want us a lifetime championship while y'all playing for real.
Speaker 5: But hey, y'all, oh your son Joe nineteen.
Speaker 4: Hey, telling him he can he can come get some of the work too.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, yeah, I worry about him.
Speaker 3: Oh, Yoka, you and him got the same birthday, so I kind of worry about him a little bit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Okay, but yeah, that one on one. You know, we can make it a family affair if you want to.
Speaker 2: What you saying, you want to play him too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after I beat you, he can go. He can be next.
Speaker 2: After you play me, partner, you ain't gonna want no more, trust me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? What what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What was that? This man? Man? You you talk about Luca Luca the past time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Luca. I mean Luca probably averaging. He's probably averaging thirty seven thirty eight? Uh over this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think they're eight and two. They lost to They should have never lost to Detroit. Yeah they had Detroit. I don't know why JJ didn't sub just because for defense, put your best defender and put Van go in and let him take the guard.
Speaker 2: You don't put a r r is out of defender.
Speaker 1: Now, if it's an offense, we need offense, okay, you leave it as zills. But defensively, hey, but But other than that, I got a question of.
Speaker 2: You the Lakers that you want you want the third of the fourth spot?
Speaker 4: Depend on who you play first.
Speaker 3: You know who you're gonna I'm saying, you know who first and second and coming out the west. So if you're in that third spot, you're gonna have the number two. If you're in that fourth spot, you're gonna have to play, OKC, number.
Speaker 2: One I want to play. I'm gonna be in the third.
Speaker 3: You want, you want to play san Antonio. I do a deal with san Antonio versus versus.
Speaker 1: Because I'll say, Hey, I'm gonna say, let we can take advantage of their youth. Probably can, but I can think that Okay, see, okay, see.
Speaker 3: That they gonna sleeping, They gonna try and sweeping for no reason.
Speaker 6: They many don't as bad as I don't want to say as bad as they all defensively, but let's say they do get the spurs and Joe, how do the Lakers deal with goddamn women?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's gonna be hard.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard for Aiden to play because women ain't gonna have to really guard him.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He can just he can kind of play that d B, that that that cornerback, you know, and just kind of roam because a ain't gonna be no, he ain't gonna be no threat on the three point line.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Off range?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he got a little miitted he can shoot. But hell if you, if you the Spurs, you living and dying with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, damn.
Speaker 1: The Lakers obviously, the number one seed is okay, see that you got San Antonio, you got the Lakers. The Nuggets are in the four spot, the t Wolves are in the five spot, the Rockets are in the sixth spot. Sons are seven, which really doesn't matter because they're to play in So seven plays eight and nine plays ten. Damn No, seven play ten and eight play and eight nine play right?
Speaker 2: And I go yeah.
Speaker 1: So if the playoffs end of the day, it would be Phoenix hosting the war the Warriors and the Clippers hosting the Trailblazers and the Lakers, which the Lakers would host the Rockets and the Nuggets and t Woods.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a doll fight out there and there weds. Boy, I mean, they.
Speaker 2: Beat each other.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm trying. Honestly, I'm trying to I'm trying to avoid.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets in the first round.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be four or five because I don't want I don't want to deal with the Nuggets. I'll take my chance with the Rockets, I'll take my chance with Phoenix, and if I have to, I'll take my chance with the Clippers. But I'm not dealing. I'm not dealing with that. I think because the way they're playing, the way they're playing now with Murray and they starting to get their guys. Gordon his back, watching his back, it looked.
Speaker 3: Like Houston Houston is who they're gonna be playing, right, That's what it looked like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Houston. Houston been gaggular. Houston had a Houston had a fifteen point leaders overtime loss. You know why, Okay, seven seven plays, eight, the way they advanced, they're the seventh seed and then nine ten plays and then the war the players eight and that's the eighth seed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Houston they ain't got Yes, Houston ain't got that. That league guard o Joe, who can you know, when things get a little radick, get a little iratic out there, who can kind of you know, calm everybody down and get their composure right.
Speaker 2: They lean on KD for that, and KD he tired of He tired of a double.
Speaker 1: But that's not what Katie is. That's why if you look at when they put KD in that situation, he turned the ball over. Go back and look at look at Kd's last six seven games and how many turnovers.
Speaker 4: He When Van Fleet come back on next year.
Speaker 2: H he a come back there.
Speaker 3: So it's a rap. They gonna have to deal with what they got. Them young boys gotta step up. Shep reed Shepherd the Thompson kid. Yeah, yeah, they gonna have to play big man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so. But Lucas, Luca's been playing out of his mind. I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: Forty one and eight tonight, forty three, seven and six, thirty two, seven and six, thirty three, eight and five, sixty points on nine threes, forty ten and thirty six, thirty six, six and four, thirty, eleven and eleven, thirty five, eight and four, forty four ninety.
Speaker 2: I think when I watched the Luca he.
Speaker 1: Gonna win the score and to today because if you look at Luca and what he does in the first quarter, Lucas gonna give you somewhere between twelve.
Speaker 3: And eighteen, if not more, if not more, If not more, he is uh he the game has slowed down so much for him, and I think the biggest thing for me unkle Ocho. He doesn't defer to Lebron no more. He he just comes out and plays his game. I may take thirty shots to night, it may not take me but sixteen shots to night to get what I want. But at the end of the day, I'm gonna dictate the pace that this game is gonna be played.
Speaker 2: And I just Lakers have been playing great all year. Man.
Speaker 3: All yeah, I ain't think they was gonna be able to keep this up to where they at the top of the West. You know, one of the top three teams in the West. That's that's surprising.
Speaker 1: They're about to win. They're about to win fifty plus games. They got a very manageable schedule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't see that. Hey, look, this is why this is why my dog a off and to get it bad. Can't let him go, Ojo, No, can't let him go. They did the chemistry that him and Luca has, the way they play off each other because they both can catch a shoot. They both can create not only for themselves but for others around them.
Speaker 2: You gotta have that. It's it's elite.
Speaker 3: You just hope they've learned from being in those situations, those playoff situations from last season against the timber Wolves when they got swept.
Speaker 1: You just hope they've learned from that. Yeah, Luca was whistled for sixteen oh lucas Aia Williamson was assessed to double tag. A video review show Luca pushing Williams and Williams retaliating, boy swiping back at don't you face Luca. You said that you hate that you put your teammate in that situation, and I've been damn three four days later, here we are right back here.
Speaker 4: You are who you are.
Speaker 3: No, Bro, it's it's in the game of hoops. Oho, you got you have to be able to control your emotions, bro, understanding what what what's that stake? You ain't even got no more strikes, bro, They didn't gave you fifteen strikes already you at fifteen, Hey, if.
Speaker 5: You were, if you got up to fifteen strikes, it ain't gonna stop at that.
Speaker 4: If it ain't stopped after the first two.
Speaker 5: The person is who they are even to get the fifteen because if you think he ain't gonna get past fifteen, you already know he was gonna get suspended.
Speaker 3: I understand that point, but what else. But what I'm saying is, if you know what's at stake, you the hottest thing since Fish Grease in the lead right now as far as scoring the ball, you leading the league. And we need you, bro, we won't need you. See now we're coming down. We're coming down the wild. We neked neck with a couple of teams. Man, listen, they don't need Luga.
Speaker 2: I brow he got.
Speaker 4: To know that.
Speaker 2: Man, he got it, coul Uk.
Speaker 3: If I'm playing against you Unk and Ocho and I know he get another take, he gone. I mean I might antagonize him a little bit. Yeah, I'm trying. It might not happen against us, but I'll make it. I will make it easy for somebody else. Right, or they got the Wizards good a right, it's very schedule, Luca. With our consequences, there can be no lesson. Learn You see what happened the other night with no consequences. So he didn't learn his lesson.
Speaker 4: And I got an I got another one for you.
Speaker 5: And Joe's that even if he does get suspended, when he does get suspended, he's still won't come back and still be him. This is something that he's always done. He's always been.
Speaker 1: But the techs start back over again, don't they start back over? Because you can only get five or six in the playoffs before you get suspended. But I think they start all over again. But that's a game check that you're gonna miss and again half a million dollars six or the thousand. Come on, Luca, man, you gotta be better than that. Now you said you you apologize to your team that you put yourself in a bad spot. You put them in a bad spot. You gotta be smarter, you gotta be better. And here we are.
Speaker 3: He would provoked, Man, he would provoke, But you got I'm with you. I'm witching. You gotta be able to you know, you know, handle yourself under them circumstances.
Speaker 5: I just I was like, bro, damn hopefully who worse out of Luca and Draymond?
Speaker 3: Oh, they ain't nobody that got ain't nobody close to what Draymond he got that door. Now you ain't see that when he played against U the Pelican when he jumped on DeAndre Jordan's.
Speaker 4: It was an accident.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. I think he said he was trying to file.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying for the way it looked from from you know, from a fan expected when you watching the game, when Dramond Green jumped on DeAndre Jordan's back. This year, Oh yeah, uh, Nicola Jokic, Jamal Murray. Jamal Murray had thirty one points, fourteen assists, five threes. He was not of seventeen.
Speaker 1: Nicola Jokic thirty three points, fifteen rebounds, twelve assis. He was thirteen of sixteen. Another insane performance because remember the other night Murray had fifty three Jokic had that. That that most damn man, Joe the better duo right now, yok.
Speaker 3: At Ja Murray of JB and JT. Right now, right now, no question yok at Ja Murray. It's not There's no question with that. The way that they both control the game. I'm saying from a point guard standpoint, because Jokic is a point guard too, he just points center.
Speaker 2: Murray's a point guard. They both can.
Speaker 3: Get you high cysts and they can score at a high rate. So they make guys around them better. And that's what you look for in your best players. Not only can you go get your own uncle oo, but but if I got a guy sitting over here, I got sitting in the corner. He can't create, but he can shoot the cover off of can you can you get a shot?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It's a little things like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's what a lot of coaches in these gems and stuff looking to, you know, they want guys like that who can create, bro. And it's and they come you know, far few in between. But when you get you some they put up numbers like this. Yeah, they doing it right now.
Speaker 5: And that's almost that's almost unfair, damn near to use that comparison, because you know, JT is just coming back.
Speaker 4: What jtn't been back what three weeks?
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure. Yeah, I mean, he's probably been back two weeks, three weeks top.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is I mean is that when you look at in the postseason, Jamal Murray's been soon save whole season, we don't see. I mean, he's he probably increases his point total seven eight nine points a game in the postseason compared to what it is in the U.
Speaker 2: I agree, Now there ain't.
Speaker 1: There's not a player Neither one of those two players, JB or j T is comparable. But when you combine the two, because if you say whoemever you say is the second best player of the JB j T, I think when they're you're in agreement that that guy is better than Jamon Murray. So when you look at Jokic, I mean offensively, nobody can touch him because they cannot score him, they can't out rebound him, they don't shoot up a high percentage than he does, and they can't and they can't run an offense like we can. So he's he whatever whatever Murray might be lacking, Miss Love. Yeah, but that's look because we've seen we've seen Jamal Murray just take the game over. We saw him that game against when the Clippers, when they killed, they came back on the Clippers from three in the bubble and he just went he went crazy. In game seven, he went crazy. I think he ended up drawing party. And then we watched him, we watched him against the Lakers and we watched him against the Heat. Joki is jokis Now, Jokic is jokis you just like, do we let him score fifty and don't get anybody else involved, but the next day, you know, he has fifty and he has twelve Since then he's still got the ball.
Speaker 2: Do we try to neutralize him and give him twenty, but then he gets twenty, twenty and twenty.
Speaker 3: So you gotta think so with them twenty since he getting imagine how many guys he making the game easy for, like Tim Hardaway Unco probably for the past few weeks been averaging about twenty a game coming off the bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cameron her Yeah, yeah, Cameron.
Speaker 3: John's like those guys Aaron Gordon, You're gonna because he know. The one thing Yokis know is when postseason get here, I'm gonna need these guys. I'm gonna need at least one of these guys to step up on many different occasions for us to be able to continue to advance. And I think you know if you don't obviously, you know, if you don't double Yokas, you know what you're gonna get. You can get this forty forty five fifty piece. If that's how you want it.
Speaker 2: You want it.
Speaker 3: Crispy, you want an extra crispy, cause I did tell you how you're going. You know how he gets you now?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, or you'll definitely get your fifty piece nuggets with extra sauces. No nap can make a mess on you.
Speaker 2: No, he's special.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not looking and I've seen a lot of great I've never I don't know if I've seen somebody that can do what he does. I mean because I mean you look at it like, damn, well, he tired, and next thing you know, you look and he does it so sidedly. You look up it like at the half he's already got a triple double. Or by the end of the third quarter he's got a triple double. You're like, what damn he he's special, bro, because it's not. It's not just the points, the rebounds, the assists, it's the IQ for all of that. Like the way he plays the game, he makes it look effortless, which is why you know we love watching him play.
Speaker 2: You know, he don't be out there forcing nothing. Man. He take what the defense given. He just make the most of it.
Speaker 1: And that's why scouting is not an exact science, because he should have been the first Plair of drafted in his draft. They were talking about Taco Bell. They talking about case of deals or whatever that thing is. When he got drafted and I look at it, when it's all saying done, he get another championship, a proximately another MVP. How you keep him out of the top team with his numbers you're gonna have?
Speaker 3: And what your I test? Because people tell me the I test, it's gonna be hard to. It's gonna be hard to. It's gonna be hard to. He's man, He's ridiculous. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Tiger Woods was arrested on suspicion of dui after he was involved in a car crash not far from his home in Jupiter Island of Florida. The sheriff said Tiger was driving a range Rover northbound on the South Beach Road at a high speed when he attempted to pass the truck hauling a pressure cleaner, which had slowed to turn into a driveway.
Speaker 2: Targets, a suv.
Speaker 1: Swerved to avoid the truck, but clipped the back trail. The range Rover flipped on its side and slid down the road. Tiger climbed out of the passenger window side to get out. Tiger and the other driver weren't injured. Tiger was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor d UI with property damage and refusal to submit to a long test. He arrived at jail at three pm and was released on ball later Friday. Florida law requires that he spent at least eight hours in jail before he could post bail. Now it's reported that on the breath of he blew zero passed. They wanted him to take your analysis test. He refused that. Now, Florida has some kind of kind of kind of wall that you know, because alcohol can be in your system for a day, two days doesn't really tell you anything.
Speaker 2: So if you refuse your guilty, no, they think it's they think it's something else.
Speaker 1: They don't think it obviously was an alcohol, but they think it was something else that they said driving wasn't of the influence, probably should have did DWI, which is driving wife pera.
Speaker 2: But they think he has something in this way.
Speaker 5: Uncle Joe, this this is the second time Tiger been in an accident with the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, he rolled over in la if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he had had a d u I in twenty seventeen. You remember back into let's not try to go back too far, but there was a situation where he and his wife, you know, he took the doll club and he ran into something they had he was taking. I think he had ambient in his system in that situation. It's just that Tiger just needs to be.
Speaker 5: Not even be careful. I mean someone someone like Tiger Woods who has the.
Speaker 3: Meat, you got no money to get you drive. I think he was probably in a rush or something. That's what it said. That's what it sounded like. He was in a rush.
Speaker 4: He was dressing his golf stuff. He'll probably head to the course.
Speaker 2: Or maybe coming back.
Speaker 3: But think about this, because I've been seeing him playing in that golf league that uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all been seeing it.
Speaker 3: He probably gotta take he probably gotta take pay medicine, all kinds of stuff just to even get out there and play, considering all the injuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't drive when you take what they tell you all paid medications.
Speaker 2: Please do not drive or operate.
Speaker 3: How many people y'all think I had driving heavy machinery under the influence.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about operating heavy machinery, but they damn your driving. They damn sure driving you. I don't know about pork lifts and all that other stuff, but they damn your driving.
Speaker 2: I just got to.
Speaker 4: Get the driver. That's that's the only answer. That's that's only he got it.
Speaker 2: He gotta.
Speaker 3: I mean, boy, he just he's I mean, everybody ain't with that driver stuff though.
Speaker 2: Man, you know you got you.
Speaker 3: Got some people out here that's very private, don't want to you know what I mean, They don't mind scooting around on their own, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think the thing is he just gotta be careful if you know, I mean he's in pain. I mean, tiger body is wrecked.
Speaker 3: I mean all the back surgeries, that surgers, the ankle surgeries, the back surgeries.
Speaker 1: His body is wrecked. He I mean, Tiger what fifty close to fifty. If he's not fifty, and his body's probably is bad.
Speaker 2: If not, you know, he's taking something. Man. I just know, I just know I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't do it. I just I just buy it, you know, I just deal with it. I don't take my knee bother me. You know, I don't do no power, don't do tider low, don't do no advil. But if I just hope, I just hope. I mean, I mean, did they take blood? Did they take a blo if he won't give him no pe, you know he ain't give him.
Speaker 2: No blood, no no.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't know how you can tell if he had something in the Sister City.
Speaker 1: I mean and and and and that's the thing. I mean with out without a breather, I mean, he passed the breath liveser uh. And you didn't take your analysis or you didn't take a blood sample.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you determined that he was.
Speaker 3: The interaction that the cops had with him is what led him to think that. You know, they could tell that someone right with him, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know they got camp quarters, and they got cameras everywhere, Joe, and I'm sure the footage, man, you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you know it's it's finna hit. It's gonna hit the internet at a minute. You already know it.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, I mean, I had hell, I'm surprised they didn't. They didn't take him home.
Speaker 4: You would think that someone like a public figure.
Speaker 3: Like that on Jupiter, on Jupiter Island, think they would take him home.
Speaker 2: They didn't add to the big house. That's crazy, huh. They took him home, all right, Yeah, they took him home. Like yeah, that's crazy. Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Tiger, look it boy. On Friday, a little later, he'd have been in that for a week. Sometimes we are all the way to Monday, man, what you talking about?
Speaker 1: Sometimes we have to get reminded of who we are. I just, I just, I just I just hate this for you. I just hate this for Tiger. I hate that, you know again, like I said, I mean the one in the one in California was was worse, he wrote. I mean he really really could have killed him. I mean he could have. He could have injured himself and injured somebody here too. And and but I think the thing is like when you're doing things, you don't really All the people that I promise you, all the people that have been drinking or been impaired and got behind the wheel, they never thought. You never think something can happen to you. But I'm ain't, no, man, I'm fine. Ain't nothing gonna happen. And then it happens because you never think it'll happen. Yeah, and then it happens. I agree with you. I think, uh, you know, I've seen the report because they said the road was narrow.
Speaker 3: The road was narrow, and it could have been worse because he went on the he went on the other lane, which is oncoming traffic.
Speaker 2: But it just wasn't no wasn't want no traffic coming. So imagine what if? What if? What if?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to say, you know what I mean, This could be a different story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I look, we've all been in a situation.
Speaker 1: We've all been in a hurry, We've all passed on the media and always you know, we go on the side of ro We've all done things, we've all we've all I'm not gonna sit there and say I've driven at a high rate of speed and and and hey, don't think anything will happen. But you know, it's like when you sit back and think about, like roll a flat tie at one hundred and twenty thirty miles an hour, it's over. Yeah, that ain't them doors are not well that those are not like NASCAR. They're they're not a Formula one car that's built to dissipate, to disperse the energy.
Speaker 2: That's a regular car.
Speaker 1: That that door coming open, and I don't care what you got on you getting up out of that car.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, he uncle Joe.
Speaker 5: I can tell a story now, shoot, I ain't even I ain't playing no mojoke.
Speaker 2: What happened bro our rookie year.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget. I was going somewhere. I was following Darnay Scott and Peter Warick and some of the older players. I was a rookie at the time, and they were speeding on the freeway. I cannot actually remember where we were going, but I remember me being a rookie. I had a at my first one of my first vehicles. I don't remember the Lexus I is three hundred, the small one and not the big body, A little small one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the mid speed.
Speaker 4: On the highway. I'm trying to keep up Joe to this day.
Speaker 5: When I drive Joe, I don't drive over sixty miles an hour, no matter, no matter what I'm in. You know, so rookie year, I get pulled over I'm doing I get clocked at one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 4: So as a rookie, don't have no clue who I am. So where you think he took me on.
Speaker 2: To the Oh yo, you're going over one hundred miles an hour, you're going.
Speaker 4: To jail, to jail. I guess who had to bail me out? Missada? Yeah, who's mizarda had to bail me out?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure A chat see if y'all can find that in two thousand and one where I went to jail, and because I was a rookie, obviously it didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't make the news like that because I was nobody know who the hell I was.
Speaker 5: I ain't had a ticket since then that I got it, I got a good record, I ain't had a ticket.
Speaker 1: And now that most states have acted that super speeder. So if you're going thirty miles an hour over speed limit, you going over one hundred miles an hour, it's like double triple.
Speaker 4: Hour recording driving or records.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely like that.
Speaker 1: In some states and in some countries, they based the speeding ticket on how much you make, so you might have to pay fifty thousand, seventy one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yes, I ain't never heard of that.
Speaker 2: I think it's Sweden, What state?
Speaker 1: What what country is that that they based the speeding ticket on your income. But that happened to me. I, Hey, that happened to me. I was going one hundred. I was going one hundred and eight in the fifty five.
Speaker 2: With me taking in jail. Yeah, hey, I got two tickets, don't yoe?
Speaker 1: Uh he said, he said my butt because Hey, I went by this one guy and the guy hey, he was he's part side of the road. He was on the other side. I went by and he looked. I said, yeah, you can't do nothing, because you know the media it had that Why through media, I said, you can't do nothing. You can't do I got on it some more. Uh, there's a white Mercedes coming your way, looks like a newer model, probably traveling at about one hundred plus mile an hour. Hey, they were waiting on you two miles down in the road.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, you ready for you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: When I saw the last flashing, the whole egg, the whole egg come up, Joe, damn.
Speaker 1: He told me the game all boy were coming back from day. He told me the game and say, hey, you're gonna have to come. You have to come with.
Speaker 4: Me, And what if I could find it?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, you can ask hear me? Yeah, asked if she could find it from two thousand and one. When I went to jail in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 1: What's the country? Finland? Finland? They based the speeding ticket on how much egg come in. There was some guy, what was the guy? Some guy had to pay Like I think it was like three four hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, but uh, but he took me. He took me down. I got had to get in the car. He ain't cut me anything. He's put me in the back seat, my homeboy, and then followed me to everything camp. It was in Camden County. Uh, he said, uh, this is gonna I think it was like I think I had to put it's like eleven.
Speaker 2: White dude.
Speaker 1: Hey you like hey, it's like, uh, this was a nice car for somebody. You I was twenty twenty one years old, Like this nice car, said what you do? Like I'm in college, Like, oh see my parents. You know my parents, you know they broke me off. You know, I ain't try to give us much information. Man, they gave't put that information. He it's like it's gonna be like eleven hundred dollars. I go in my pocket, start calling off. They pick him off.
Speaker 2: I mean what you want? What do you want?
Speaker 4: You I had? I had, I had.
Speaker 1: Better choker horse, you know, we'll slapped that thing down. Got in the cars they home, boy, go ahead and drive. I can't get it because I got I got to take it for going ninety two and fifty five, and then I got one for one hundred and eight.
Speaker 4: So you ain't learn your lesson.
Speaker 2: It took me one time, O Joe, O Joe, I didn't It was once.
Speaker 1: So he said that the other guy that saw that you saw over there, he said, he clopped you at ninety two.
Speaker 4: I got you at Gordon What okkako?
Speaker 3: Hey hey, they got me here in Atlanta. Boy, this's about twenty ten.
Speaker 4: You were driving, Joe.
Speaker 2: That's important.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, they won't tell you. Listen to the story. It's me, It's me Jeff T Josh Smith. We had all just got them dodge challenges. They had just came out, O Jo.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I fine, mind a little bit.
Speaker 3: I had that big wire body kid on the back of that thing, and that thing was saying bow legga. She was sitting bowl. Yeah yeah, that big lip on that well, we had just got off the road. We just got back to Atlanton. It's about two thirty in the morning, so you know, it ain't really it ain't a lot of traffic out there for young think we put we put them things to the test that the police then got behind me. Out of everybody, we shot past and he jumped out there so quick. It's three of us. Man got behind me, pulled me over, talking about yeah, I got you going one oh four.
Speaker 2: But it was it was a brother.
Speaker 3: Unh And once I gave him, once he ran my information, he came back. He said, missus Johnson slowed this thing down. I said, yes, sir, I drove home sixty miles pound speed. Lim me stifing in here.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, but but you were young.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, bro, you think when you're young, you think you and mincible and you don't think nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Death, Death doesn't even enter your mind. Mat I had that, I had that ferrari I had at five twelve.
Speaker 3: Mat I run it so fast on your look at the road, look like the lines like the check line.
Speaker 2: Was one line. Yeah, yeah, look yeah. If I if I hear a mosquito, it's over. If a mosquito hit a wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly what I said. Man, look here, man, let me stop that. I had to test it.
Speaker 1: But I but I learned my lesson because my brother told me when that because I tall and told him because at the time, the insurance was in his game, and so I didn't want him to like when they called him, say his insurance was going up, and he's like, why my insurance going on? Blah blah blah. So I called him, told him, and you know he didn't. He didn't yell, he didn't yell, he didn't scream, he didn't say nothing. He just says, I need you to think about what that it did to Granted. If you to hurt something, if you hurt yourself to somebody, especially you, you know how great you know what Granted thinks for you, you might as well if you hurt you, if you to kill yourself, you might will go ahead and take the witch.
Speaker 2: I said, you're right, bro, you're right. But if I did have a chance at one.
Speaker 1: Talent me, what good had a rock yo, That's what I'm talking about. I see that I had that thing, made it run out of numbers. You know, I had to start counting the fingers up there yet.
Speaker 3: I know put that in the tense over there when he got ah yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: But look, I'm not big excuse me, but Tiger. Tiger's gonna have to make better decisions. He's gonna have to. He's gonna have to understand that I like to play golf, and I understand that he's a pain. The surgeries that he's had is taking His body is broken down. He doesn't have enough. I mean there obviously, as you start the age, your body breaks down. But Tiger body, he doesn't have the body of a fifty year old. He probably has the body of a sixty seventy, sixty five, seventy year old with all the surgeries, excuse me, the back surgeries. I mean, his stuff is fused together. He probably got got chicken wire and and and and and tape holding this back together. And he's had knee surgery, he's ad the Keighley surgery. So he just gotta understand that he has to. He's just gonna have to just make better decisions. You can't you can't keep you can't keep timpting fake Tiger. You better than the facts. Facts, no, it and it register o. Joe Miles Garrett could be finally leaving the AFC North on a blockbuster to trade, the Browns made a rare contract modification to modify the language in Garrett's deal. Instead of having a twenty nine million dollar roster bonus kick in on March twenty fifth, the Brows and Garrett quietly agreed to language that would hold that roster bonus off until the week before the start of the twenty twenty sixth season. And only reason Garrett would be okay with that not earning that massive love sum of money immediately if he could be could be traded to a contending team this season. Joe, Man, we have a Miles Garrett sound from twenty two from the two when it's seventeen draft that you might like. Let's take take a list of what Miles had to say back then.
Speaker 2: Make it happen.
Speaker 7: Dak Prescott's leading nineteen by now I need you to take time, Romo, take a couple of picks and give them to Cleveland till you can pick me up plutes.
Speaker 2: I love to play in Dallas to make out.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I remember that, man, Man, what we had to do to get Miles, Jo said.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, the funny thing about it if before don't even played that clip. The first thing I was gonna say was, I think Miles Garrett. The perfect place for him to be to make that exponentially better right away would be Miles going to that goddamn start.
Speaker 4: It would make If it's not Dallas, God damn. I know Jeffrey Lewie and Howie Roseman are biting at the bit.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine having him?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know y'all gonna have to give up George pickings right for us to get him.
Speaker 1: They're gonna probably want two picks in the picking George George Joe.
Speaker 3: I see the chemistry that picking Lamb got. I just I think they were just on vacation or something. I like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But boy, listen, you gotta take that man.
Speaker 3: If you if you dallads, you gotta take. Do you got a chance to get Miles Gag?
Speaker 2: Come on, bro?
Speaker 1: Oh you remember I said earlier, I said this soft season. I said, if I'm Philly, I trade them Jaalen Carter into put in two picks for it.
Speaker 2: Everybody said I was crazy. Everybody said I was crazy.
Speaker 1: Now they were talking about at the at the free agency that teams were inquiring about Jayleen Carter because they had did the deal for Jordan Davis. Everybody said, I was crazy. Oh you crazy. You'll know what you're talking about. You hey, hey, hey, I'm into kind of backtrack.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It gets you doing another weapon on on on that out side help. You're gonna lose all them games with Miles, you might as well get rid of them.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: As great as Miles is, and he is great, he can't influence the game of the winning because he needs to be on the other side of the ball and he needs the ball in his hand. He's phenomenal. Think about it.
Speaker 2: With twenty three sacks, he was unanimous defensive player of the Year.
Speaker 3: Five games. Well, Dallas, hey, I need to hit Jered.
Speaker 4: And that's the only two teams that could think of that would pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, the Chicago pulled the trigger. The Bears, Jerry Donna pull the trigger. What y'all talking about? The remains to be seen? Remains to be seen?
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: The Eagles are definitely.
Speaker 5: I say Jerry and the Eagles. Jerry loves making a splash, right, Jerry loves in the headlines. This would be right up Jerry's alley. Yeah, to steal the headlines once again.
Speaker 3: And he wouldn't want him to go to the Eagles because they are in the same They don't want that man in in our division.
Speaker 4: He don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Now that he ain't winn.
Speaker 1: Us what what what is he willing to give up? Because here's the thing. The Eagles say, I'll give you two ones and a j Brown. You see what I'm going with this on jo and Joke. You see what I'm going They need off, they need an offensive weapon, they need draft capital. Jerry, are you willing to give up two ones and pickings?
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: If that's the going if that's the going price, going once, going twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we get we're gonna have myuth.
Speaker 1: I wanted. I wanted to go somewhere where you can win. I'm tired of say you look. I mean, I just think about it now. I want y'all to think about this. This man had twenty three sacks. They won five games. Imagine how how many sacks he could get if they played with the lead they had five sacks. He had five sacks against the Patriots and they lost by what they lose by fourteen. So just imagine they played with the lead and he can get out and he ain't got He ain't even got a word about the run, and what was gonna be mean?
Speaker 4: Man, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And I know he had twenty three sacks, what was it, twenty three and a half for twenty three what he had the year before?
Speaker 2: I think like sixteenth.
Speaker 3: He gonna he's gonna try to bounce back. He's gonna try to bounce back on that on on their on their twenty twin twin. I hope it's in a Dallions German. Only one, only.
Speaker 1: One guy that's ever had had uh uh two twenty plus SAX seasons.
Speaker 2: That's J. J. Watt. Nobody else has ever had it him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had fourteen and twenty three, fourteen and twenty four and twenty three and twenty five.
Speaker 2: How is it.
Speaker 3: He might be twenty nine. Yeah, he still got a lot of good football. Just turned thirty when they started. He turned thir when they started thinking something wrong with you in football.
Speaker 5: So when you when you do get when you're that damn productive and that damn good, No time soon, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got I think he still he can be at the top of his game for another five years and still get somewhere between twelve and sixteen sacks. Right situation, have the slideer protection, he got somebody else to worry about.
Speaker 2: He can get he can he can approach another twenty sax season. M m. But he's at his he's at his absolute apex right now.
Speaker 1: I mean for him and for that size to be able to move like he does, I mean he he got wiggled with it, and I mean he's moving like I mean you see if he he hot jab stepping it in one step. I mean he beaten premier tackles like it's motherly. Yeah, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna have to give up to first for him, boy and a player. Look at what Look at what Green?
Speaker 3: Look at what Green baker for Michael, And you think you're not finna give that up A Miles Garrett, I'm the guy got one hundred and twenty five, one hundred and thirty something sacks.
Speaker 2: Mhm. He's seventy sacks from breaking the record at thirty.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. I won't speaking into existence once.
Speaker 5: Once they change that language. Once they change their language, it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: It's just because I want to change the language, Ojo, because I don't want that dead money on mine, because if I already give him the bonus, now that's on my not to my cap.
Speaker 2: Let somebody else put that.
Speaker 4: On their cap. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's just and he's like.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll be willing to do this because guess what oyo, y'all y'all holding twenty nine million for me that I was supposed to get bread. Now I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it. But i'd be willing to do that. But y'all gotta be willing to trade me to a contender. The Jets got bookoo compensation because remember o Joe, they got two first riders for saults and they got first rider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so think about it. They got life.
Speaker 1: They got two this year, two next year and too probably maybe two after that. They got like five first round picks. So but the Jets not winning.
Speaker 3: So he's like, nah, I'm good, yeah, and I'm sure a and when you're making forty million and then you know, Uncle Sam, don't get that that that ten But I think Ohio is no state tax.
Speaker 4: So he's good.
Speaker 1: Feel like he playing no state tax in Ohio, no state tax. They got state tax. I thought Ohio was in no state.
Speaker 3: Texas, Tennessee, Da Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's it, Damn Jerry. Would you say?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's right up, Jerry Alley right here.
Speaker 3: Now make him be. They gonna spend some money. Say you're gonna make a big splash this summer.
Speaker 4: Now that that would be the splash.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady, who last played in twenty twenty two, has since become a minority owner with the Las Vegas Raiders, revealed that he explored the possibility of unretired a second time, but was rebuffed by the league when he broched the subject. I actually have inquired. They don't like that idea very much, so I'm going to leave it at that. We explored a lot of different things that I'm very happily retired.
Speaker 2: Let me just say that I like it, oh Joe, I like it a lot.
Speaker 5: I think obviously being a minority owner kind of ruins the possibility of actually coming back. But I'm more concerned with if you do come back, who would have been the team to come back to play?
Speaker 4: For us the Bucks.
Speaker 5: They're solidified with Baker, who I think is going is gonna get a big deal of this offseason. I think at some point obviously the Patriots quarterback situation is solidified as well. So if he was making return, we're actually with Brady would have been playing.
Speaker 3: He wanted to go somewhere where they got weapons. Y'all know that man ain't because he ain't trying to go nowhere where he you know, he want to go somewhere where they already got some some good receivers, maybe even a good back, you know, some weapons he can use his advantage. And y'all know where that said. My question is, well, what type of offensive line he gonna have? Brady ain't gonna be able to take saw him his last year Atlanta, Well why not? I just want to know where to go. Who's the offensive line? Because you saw how easy he was going down here his final.
Speaker 2: You're in Tampa.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to get hit, and you get older, you're less, you gonna want.
Speaker 2: To get hit less than less.
Speaker 1: I think now he's three four years removed from taking the final here, he just still got the itch, Uncle O Joe.
Speaker 3: He loved to play man, you can tell what he better go up against the wall and scratches back like we do in the country. You know you got you go against the wall. You yeah, okay, Hey, I get flag football and it's about Oh look at Brandon Dodgs just rough.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's child.
Speaker 3: Please, hey man, Brandy, say take good cam himself. Man, y'all y'all saying he can't. Yeah he does, but he ain't.
Speaker 1: You he ain't had a two hundred and eighty pound man follow on him in four years.
Speaker 2: He can't follow him no more. You gotta brace yourself now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you show can't here. You show can't put your weight on the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Huh Hey, but the fifteen yard penalty he probably he can't take that.
Speaker 2: He can't taken of me. It's legit, bro, Brady was not mobile.
Speaker 1: So you got to go somewhere that has an outstanding offensive line, actually the best offensive line in football last year with the Broncos. They got both nicks. What it sounds good? I think Brady got us talking like, oh Brady could come back. Y'all need to stop this.
Speaker 5: If the NFL had allowed it, even though he's a minority owner.
Speaker 1: How let me ask you a question, how do they stop you from unretiring? What did they say? Tell me what they can do to stop if somebody, if some team want to sign it, Tell me what they can say to make you just say no. They might have discouraged it. But how do they stop him from unretiring?
Speaker 2: Him not having his sponsorships and all that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What sponsorship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gonna have to he's gonna have to put that that thirty seven mellion that he's making the per year box. But guess what, Fox will whole that job for him until he comes back because he's Tom Brady. Now again, I'm gonna asko o cho, tell me what the NFL can do to say that you know what they like? I said, they might can discourage you. But if a team signed you, how to.
Speaker 4: They know if you're a minority order for a team, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, you'd have to divest that. We understand that you'd have to divest your interest. You can't be a minority own the NBA.
Speaker 5: That would be the only that would only be the only way they can discurge it. Is he going to want to divest that? Probably not? Probably serious about coming back. Hell forget that goddamn ownership.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna But.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, because if he was serious about coming back, he'd did that first. Mmm, you'd have heard Bright Brady divested shares with the Raiders. That would have signaled us what just like when when Miles Garrett quietly reworked the language in this contract, what did that signal? Ocho, there's a possibility that Miles gets might get traded.
Speaker 2: I don't think he.
Speaker 3: I don't think he would, you know, get out his deal with the Raiders, though, give up his percentage until he knew for sure.
Speaker 2: It was a chance possible.
Speaker 1: But what But Joe, you make thirty seven million dollars a year. Think about this, You make thirty seven million dollars a year, you work twenty weeks a year.
Speaker 2: You got up, you bought five percent of the Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 1: That's gonna pay you whatever you whatever the five percent was, whatever you put up, you're gonna get. You're gonna make your five percent back in five years to come back and play what one more year?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's maybe that's what he want.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: I mean you, I mean it makes sense to you. But in his position, where with money at this point. I mean, we talk about Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 1: I know it didn't make sense to him because he didn't do it. He didn't do it because if he wanted to do when is something that ever stopped Tom Brady from doing what he wanted to do for the for the longest time, And we're not gonna bring it.
Speaker 2: You try to back.
Speaker 1: But for the longest time his ex wife wanted him to do what Ojo home return and he kept doing what and there's probably a pretty good chance that that might have cost him his marriage. So if tom Brady wanted to actually do something, Tom Brady, don't talk.
Speaker 4: About it, tom Brady.
Speaker 1: So you're right, I mean, when you're making that kind of money. But okay, And like I said, Fox would have hold that job. They would put Olson, who does a great job, they'd put him back in the number one spot until tom Brady came back. Came back and then didn't put tom right back in the number one spot. And Olsen would have been to the number two spot. But the likelihood of him being able to get in the Raiders at the price that he got in say what two years ago, probably wouldn't have been there.
Speaker 5: So I know one thing where they smoke this fire and the conversation is being had.
Speaker 4: He must have been serious about it.
Speaker 1: No, because he was serious about it. He did our vest of the shares. He ain't the vest the shares. See the Browns to see the Browns are potentially serious. Nobody doing what moving Miles Garrett Ardelle Joe, because they did put this because they didn't want that dead money on their cap.
Speaker 2: What good is that on you?
Speaker 1: If I got if we trade him, but we got twenty nine million dollars a dead cap space. Let the Cowboys, or let the Eagles, or let the Bears, or let whoever trade for him. Let them deal with that cab did not us, and they I think the Browns are coming to the realization like as great as Miles is, I don't know if we can win with just him. We need a lot more pieces than Miles Garrett. We need like four Miles Garrett, but we need another one on defense, and we need three more on offense. I'm not saying Miles Garrett saying what I'm saying a Miles Garrett player. So it doesn't matter, Oh Joe, it doesn't matter how great you are.
Speaker 3: The NFL is not stopping off. It doesn't matter how great you are. In basketball. The NFL, guess what. They didn't stop when Jordan retired. They didn't start when Kobe retired. They're not gonna stop when Lebron retired. They're gonna keep making money. And I don't care how great the player is. The Sports League, Babe.
Speaker 1: Ruth retired, Hank Karen retired, Barb Bond's retired. Every great player you know has a shelf life.
Speaker 3: And guess what they keep booking. They keep booking. It is what it is. It's the harsh reality of it. No matter how great you are, they're gonna move on to the next eventually, on to the next