Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I am your host.
Speaker 2: Miila, and I am your host Erica.
Speaker 1: We're so happy to have you here. And Happy Wednesday, Happy hump Day.
Speaker 2: Hope y'all are humping or planning on humping tonight.
Speaker 1: I hope like it humped tonight. Humping is amongst my favorite things to do. I am an avid humper.
Speaker 2: That's we learned that last week when you shared all of your humping virginity stories.
Speaker 1: Anyone else like to hump? Welcome to our show. We're in the first five seconds.
Speaker 3: You hear about thinking, my damn do I like to hump?
Speaker 2: I don't think I did a lot of humping.
Speaker 1: I I went straight to fucking me too.
Speaker 3: I'm like straight, like kiss fuck.
Speaker 1: You didn't masturbate via like your pillow like humping shit.
Speaker 2: I was just I rubbed a possy on some things as a kid. But then it was just like I didn't do a lot. I didn't do a lot humping.
Speaker 1: That's not but I hump now as an adult, like I will hump a nigga like he'll nut and I will hump your leg until I come And don't you fucking move either. Huh or a butt?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I never humped a butt like click to skin? No, like get this nut out?
Speaker 3: No, I've never had.
Speaker 2: But how would a butt? It makes me come?
Speaker 1: It's a hump your skin.
Speaker 2: So where is he and where are you? And how is this happening?
Speaker 3: I'm picturing it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. If Nikka lays on his stomach, face down, maybe he's resting, and you just like climb on the back of him and place.
Speaker 2: Your I'm shocked. Both black men are not going to be down for this laying on his ass while you hump his ass.
Speaker 1: I've done it. I've met some black men willing to do the humping and just put your clip on his cheeks, skin to skin and hump it out.
Speaker 2: What does that position do for you? Exactly?
Speaker 1: It feels good, it humps it out. I come.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you're dominating him?
Speaker 1: Or it's not even necessarily that I can hump your leg.
Speaker 2: I feel like a knee would be a better like humping device, because at least I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't, But I'm just I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't up knee, but I just feel like it's a little harder, like I could really just like you know that I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: A little soft. I don't want to be hard. It's gonna hurt my clothes.
Speaker 2: You know, I love it. I love like a jackhammer vibrator.
Speaker 1: So it's clip over there. I mean not judging your clip, but mine as a little gentler pillow blanket.
Speaker 2: But gets it out, okay. Well, and then like I'm gonna try that one out and I'm not gonna try that. Roll my go over. Hey, lay on your stomach, give me that ass while I hump that. But you don't have to get my net out real quick.
Speaker 1: You don't have to warn them. You just do it. You don't have to warn them. I just did it. I literally just fucked someone. They came. I was still a little horny. I was like laying on him sideways and like huh, just so, and he was just like he was phone, he's on his phone.
Speaker 3: He's like this fucking bitch. Literally, what you got to do?
Speaker 1: Actually? I think his clothes we're still on. I was just humping away and then finally pulled a stick out like yes, thanks, wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, happy hump day, any Happy hemp day.
Speaker 1: That was my introduction to my love of humping today.
Speaker 3: Have a very perfect it's.
Speaker 1: A perfect intro to HP. We have a very special guest, which you've heard. We have Brittany Nicole.
Speaker 2: Hey, we have the founder. She's the founder of Taste Vitamins. A girl mom, an overall fuck boy mom says we're girl moms and so I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even notice that you said girl mom, Like, yep, yeah, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Mom and just overall boss woman, just entrepreneurs out here.
Speaker 1: Serial entrepreneur, just taking names, kicking down doors.
Speaker 3: And ship all that. Wait.
Speaker 2: Today, when I was stalking your Instagram, I saw that you have a tattoo that says mom on your neck.
Speaker 1: I saw that right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, do I need a tattoo on my neck? Know what?
Speaker 3: This is actually from my mom passed away, but that's so beautiful to get her picture close by over here, but I just haven't had the strength to do it yet.
Speaker 1: Well, tattoos, no.
Speaker 3: Joke, Yeah, no hurt. It didn't. It was okay, But I feel like the one that I want is gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: But it's right on that throat throat chakra. So Mommy's always, you know, always listening and speaking and speaking good things to mom So when I saw that, though, I was like, do I need the tattoo that's so small?
Speaker 3: Do you guys have tattoo? Yeah, you have tattoos.
Speaker 2: Do we need matching tattoos?
Speaker 1: I think we do.
Speaker 2: I think that's right. Why don't fuck don't we have mashing tattoos. Lord knows, when I.
Speaker 1: Get in level, I'll get a niggas name quickly.
Speaker 2: I know I'll be pissed. Don't you fucking dare? If you get a niggas name before my name, I will fucking kill you. You guys get each other's name.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting your name, but it's so lesbian, I'll get a matching one. We're lesbian America. That's a bitch. It's my wife. Don't worry exactly. What if people didn't already think for lesbians. If you get fucking Jamila and I get Eric, they're gonna be These whores are for sure fun. Can you imagine? But I do think we should get a matching type.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It better, which has to happen before you deal with a man. I will be pissed.
Speaker 1: We should probably do that on vacation, we sign a contract together. We we have a bank account together.
Speaker 2: So the only person I've ever had a bank account with is you.
Speaker 1: So so I'm your man.
Speaker 3: Yep, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Glad we figured that out. Anyway, Brittany, thank you for coming on the show. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: I love your guys show. So I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm happy to have you. Do you have any affirmations to give to our people today?
Speaker 3: I do you know what? One that I live by is I do not chase, I attract.
Speaker 2: Oh do not chase, I attract?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, live by that because I don't know. I just feel as women and strong women, we don't have to chase shit. It's going to come to us. Everything that's meant for us is going to come to us.
Speaker 1: Girl, And that shit is so true. That should be like here you go. The universe is like, hey, here you are. I know we were just talking before we so recording. I was telling Brittany here that we're witches and she looked at me crazy, but I was saying, you also are, which because I feel like all women and people have like this divine power to harness their energy in any way they please, especially women, because wee that bitches and obviously you've harnessed this amazing company. You've had other companies, so I just, you know, I believe that to be true.
Speaker 3: I'll accept that.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I love that affirmation. I feel like that's one that we need to have. We need to say that to ourselves every single week, every day, every.
Speaker 1: Day, yourself chasing a nigga'd be like, huh, I don't chase.
Speaker 2: And it's not even about niggas too, It's just like, it's just it's not even niggas though. It's it's just even just other relationships in your life that are anything to do with like love and sex, even in business too, Like you know, you know it passes, opportunities pass or you see other people you feel like they're getting the blessings that you've asked for before, and it's all comes due time. It all comes in due time, but it's already yours, is going to be yours anyway, so.
Speaker 3: It's already written out for you. So don't chase a tract.
Speaker 1: Don't chase attract I love that. And speaking of our witchy shit, it's that time of the show again where.
Speaker 2: We pull our tarot card. Y'all, did you hear that.
Speaker 1: You try to shuffle. Okay, anyway, So the card that I pulled is the hirafont. The hirafont is the card that we pulled today. And what does that mean, Erica?
Speaker 2: The upright hirafont? Are you saying that right?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a man in a cape. He's sitting on what appears to be a throne. It looks like he's wearing a crown, and he's holding a stick. He looks righteous, and in this version there are two boys looking up at him.
Speaker 2: So okay. It represents spiritual wisdom, religion, beliefs, conformity, tradition, and institutions, and the hirofont card represents an established set of spiritual values and beliefs, and is often correlated with religion and other formal doctrines. Before you can discover your own belief system and make your own choices, the hier refont encourages you to learn the fundamental principles from a trusted source. Work with the teacher, mentor or guide to teach you about spiritual values and beliefs in a structured way. He may be an authority or a kind and generous mentor who nurtures your spiritual awareness, and it helps you access the divine by understanding the traditions and core principles. You may also undertake a period of formal study as you delve into a subject that has been widely explored and documented. So basically, tap in, let someone teach you some shit. Let's someone teach you about some spiritual shit. And I know we had kind of talked about this before, Brittany, do you want to share with you with this how this correlates to something in your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm actually dating someone right now and he has made it like a put emphasis on we can't move on in our relationship until we're spiritually and religiously intertwined. So when you said that, I'm like, first of all, I'm already thrown off with this shit anyway. But when you said it, I'm like, wait, that sounds so similar. So and I'm actually actively, aside from him, trying to take that role into my spirituality and my religious beliefs because it's so important and I feel like so many times we lose sight of the importance that God brings into our life. And I don't know, I'm just trying to tap into it, and I'm so blessed every day I wake up when I'm so blessed my son is healthy, and I'm just like I need to I need to tap into it with God because He's blessed me so much. So that's what I got from there.
Speaker 2: And also what a blessing that a man that you're seeing wants to share that with you. And it's making that a priority for your relationship and creating that foundation. I think that's really important and cool.
Speaker 3: I've never had that before ever, so I'm like, let me try this, let me try it all.
Speaker 1: That's so'spect. To prioritize spirituality in a joint like relationship is such a big deal. And even like Erica and I have cultivated a lot together, and I think people don't realize that spirituality and like your practices can go into so many realms of your life. It's not necessarily like study the Bible or like whatever the traditional sense of what you think of religious religion could mean. And it could be opening up your mind to other things and just tapping into like spirit in general. And Eric and I have really like prayed together, you know, and manifested shit together. And I think when you do that in union with someone else. It is quite beautiful. I'm dating a guy's pretty religious. It's a pretty man like a man of God, and we pray together and it's special. Is your man like religious or just spiritual?
Speaker 3: No, he's religious, yeah, Christian. Yeah, he'll stop whatever we're doing and pray for me and pray for us, pray for our kids. And it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I need it because I'm like I was ratchet and I need to Mike and todya out a little bit now. I'm just kidding, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even Erica and I and I hope everyone is joining us reading the Ethical Slut this month. But in reading that, I realize there was even even though I've been slept for very long, I didn't realize there was a belief system attached to that. And like there's even a way to learn about that. You know, how you can love and explore sex in a way that's ethical, in a way that's honest, in a way that you don't associate it with shame. And I know, like most people won't take that card and be like that's religious or spiritual, but like I do feel like this book has opened up a belief system that I needed, that I've already believed in, and I already was living a life of ethical slitness. But it's really I've been a teacher, and I think that's cool when I think, like you, whoever's listening, you can apply that lesson in many areas of your life. It's not just solely religion in the typical way that you may think.
Speaker 2: Amen, I'm going to end this religious ass talk right now because I'm ready to talk about sex.
Speaker 3: You guys, I was saying this earlier. Your guys's voice is so fucking sexy. I can't even like, it's like so intrigue. It's like, yeah, like keep going, don't stop.
Speaker 2: So no more of that, Jesus, Let's talk about fucking man we're talking about I'm ready to talk about oral sex. Lets get into it. I'm so abrupt, Sorry, I can be abrupt. I want to know more about your journey into Taste vitamins and what led you there. And you know, me and Jamila are both obviously entrepreneurs ourselves, and you have a child too, and it can be a struggle.
Speaker 1: To be both, to be excelling at both.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you actually excel at both simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Ever sometimes you do.
Speaker 2: It's like there are moments, there are moments. But yeah, if you could share with my listeners why you started to taste vitamins and what led you here?
Speaker 3: Well, as a woman who was actively sucking dick, I was no, but through taste started through a conversation with mutual friends. Not only a conversation with mutual friends, but my personal experiences. How many times have you guys sucked a dick and swallowed coming was like, this is fucking disgusting a lot. Yeah, right, So I was like, no, there has to be something that we can do about this. So initially I had a conversation with friends and I had girlfriends telling me that they didn't give oral sex, and I was like, what the fuck, I'm the only one here swallowing cum and sucking dick.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was so lost. And I had male friends who were saying that they didn't actually like to give oral sex because of how it tasted. So I realized that there was an issue here, and after leaving this conversation, I couldn't get it off of my mind and I was like, you know what, I'm tired of second dick and swallowing and this shit is disgusting. What can I do? Like, how can I do this? What can I do to solve this issue? So I started researching actually what I could do. So I looked up tinctures, I looked up vitamins, and after meeting with a couple of companies, I decided that the vitamin was the best route to go. So I started formulating. I worked with a couple of different chemists and a couple of different companies. It took me about two and a half years to finally lock in this formula that worked, and it's been up from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, I just want to say, if y'all didn't know today, it's actually National sixty nine day. It is June ninth. It is National sixty nine day.
Speaker 3: You have a good sixty nine And.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan. No, I'm not a fan of sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Why I like to lay on my back and just received lazy bitch. Literally, you could also lay on your back in sixty nine. I don't want you might suck.
Speaker 1: I just suffocate. Like, also, I want you to give me head while I do nothing. I want to be returning the favor simultaneously. I mean, like, sometimes it's good for a quick you know, I love oral sex. I just don't want to receive it while I have to give you head too.
Speaker 3: I can understand that.
Speaker 2: Well. I just want to say, how do you enjoy it? I do want to say happy National sixty nine day to all the people that do enjoy sixty nine. I'm one of those people. I do. I also want to say that I have pseckedomenia dick and swallowed and been bitter and not good.
Speaker 1: And honestly, that's my favorite part about this product is that, you know, initially, I think people are thinking about women, like how a woman's pussy taste and smell and like.
Speaker 2: That even us we get so stressed and embarrassed. We just look. We had this conversation last month about like, what is a vagina actually supposed to smell like and taste like? And Michelle Hope, She's sexologist, was like, pussy, it's supposed to smell a pussy. It's not supposed to smell like a basket of fucking fruit. But there is a certain there is a balance to it of everyone has their own balance and their own.
Speaker 1: Scent, but women have been shamed and like conditioned to think like we're the only people who have to think about that shit. I guess what, niggas, it's y'all.
Speaker 2: It's y'all.
Speaker 1: Some pussy and I suck some dick and I had way more disgusting tasting semen than I have pussy.
Speaker 2: I know there's been times where it's like wait that I will never forget. The first time that happened to me. It was in the movie theater. Actually it was at Howard Hughes. I was just, oh my god, Oh my god. Last week I was sharing about my tea, my teenage horries and like basically how I went to Howard Hughes Center a lot to you know, hang out with boys and shit, they're and like box heils or whatever. And I remember that I was watching I was in the movie theater and there was this guy actually it was like my little boyfriend for like that month or something, and we went into the back and like he came in my mouth and I remember being like like I never like experienced like immediate disgust, and I swallowed it because I didn't know what else to do. I was just like, and I remember swallowing it in that taste in my throat for ever, so the whole movie, I was like, it won't come out. Yeah, it was like stick, It'll stick to the sides of your throat until you drink like I don't know soda and you know what.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the myths that were told as teenagers, when my best friend was a teenager, she was ditting an older guy who was actually do you remember this rapper called Little.
Speaker 2: J Oh Wow and he is now he was.
Speaker 1: A super Christian, but whatever. He told her that you're not supposed to spit out semen because it's disrespectful to the guy. So she told me this, and so for years my teenage to early twenty dumb ass was just taken back semen, no matter how it tasted.
Speaker 3: Just to taking back battery as get.
Speaker 1: Back swallowing it because this nigga told her, who told me, is disrespectful. Until I realized, fuck these niggas, I'm spitting this shit out.
Speaker 3: Man, and li j it is disrespectful for you to taste fucking disgusting as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I know you're Christian now, but I know you remember this, and you was wrong to tell that girl that right what she probably thinks is disrespectful too against God. But thank God for this product, and also like thank God for the shed light to the niggas that your semen does not taste like God's gift to women. It tastes like the opposite, and so you need to invest.
Speaker 2: And also your diet matters, Yes, tremendously.
Speaker 1: Water drink it.
Speaker 3: And I think we've been so conditioned to only fear how we taste or how we smell and have these feelings. But it's like, no, men need to have these same feelings. You need to be concerned about how you taste when I'm swallowing your coming. If you're not, we need to reevaluate some things.
Speaker 1: I actually had an experience last week. I don't know if any other women do this, but like, if you're having sex, right before you do it, like I'll do like a little like swipe my own pissy taste it smell like the taste, Yeah, just to make sure. But the other day I was going to Erica's house and actually a confession I before I came in, I took a little moment to get some head in the car on the side street.
Speaker 2: Before you come to my house, you pow.
Speaker 3: And you live an exciting life.
Speaker 1: Why, I'm a successful podcaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 1: So as he gave me some head, But obviously I was late. Erica was waiting for me. So right before I got out of the.
Speaker 2: Car, you were late because you were getting head.
Speaker 1: Just relaxed. It was last to day, it's over. So right before I got out the car, I was trying to be sexy and my pissy was still wet, so I like opened my legs because I forgot to put the panties this day, which is a lot of days, and I like pulled all the come from my vagina and I licked it.
Speaker 3: Was he there, here's the car.
Speaker 2: Wait, is it his come or yours?
Speaker 1: It was mine? Oh, that's been right before I got out the car. I don't know why I thought this was a sexy way to say farewell, like oh bye, okay bye, and then put it on his mouth and he's like I've never seen that before, and it's like welcome to Mila world.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So basically all that to say, does anyone else taste their own pussy juices? Because I do? And yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I was just looking up. I really wanted to know because I have questions, like I really want to know if pineapple really does like make your semen or like semen or your female cume. I guess taste better.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true. And I think you have to eat like a full fucking pineapple for seven days straight, unlike taste vitamins, where the shit works in two hours.
Speaker 3: Right by the time you're done eating twenty pounds of pineapple, RUMs are going to itch and your mouth is wrang, like who's gonna fucking do it? So I don't know if it's scientifically tested.
Speaker 2: And it says yes and no. The rumor is yes and no, because pineapple is pretty acidic. Eating a lot of it or drinking a lot of pineapple juice can help cut down the bitter taste of salmon. But that's true for any other cidic fruits like lemon, cranberries, all those things. Because I literally remember in high school like this was like people that this was the thing.
Speaker 3: Like bitches were.
Speaker 2: Like just downing pineapple because they just especially after Rick Ross did it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he did have like a whole song right there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't no pineapple in sight, right, I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you niggas weren't eating the pineapple.
Speaker 1: Also, niggas, are you tasting your semen? Are you?
Speaker 3: They do not taste their semen? They should, you should, they'd understand.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they, Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, like for some people it's a king well.
Speaker 2: I mean like I've definitely like given head and then kissed the guys. But I don't know if that's necessarily that's not really intentionally tasting your semen, like actually swallow now, like Mila and the car scooping her come out of her pussy and swallowing it.
Speaker 1: Image to say, did you smoke it after one another? After that, you've tasted it all. You kids tasted sweated where as close as close can be. So my pussy juice is the least to your word, it tastes good. So everybody's safe. Actually I enjoy, like I enjoy someone eating my pussy and then like kissing them and tasting my own pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah me too, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you like that, like take the dick out and then suck it. Yeah, I don't always want to do that, though sometimes I'm like, I think I'm traumatized because I had a lover who couldn't stay hard and so like I had no choice but to always suck his dick in between sex. And sometimes I was like, I don't feel like tasting myself right now. Okay, you just stay hard. You need some horny goat some it needs a lot rest sleep water in the Biagara. Maybe actually blue choo, he needs.
Speaker 1: Some blue cheeschoo. Also, do you notice that there's a different taste from like the first too, like your fingers and the lick and like a dick that's gone all the way inside of you and then you eat it, it's like a little sour, more sour.
Speaker 2: Well, you're deeper inside you. Yeah, just making sure I was on brand.
Speaker 1: That was Everything's fine at different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's probably more acidic inside than it is on the surface. Yeah, how did you like, what is the perfecting process of something like this? Like did you just have a lot, like a lot of niggas testing? Wowas, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. I was with the same partner and we did. It's a thirty in each bottle you get thirty days supply, So we tested it for thirty days, not every single day, but a couple of days out of the month. This went on for two and a half years. I was with the same partner though.
Speaker 1: He was having a hell of a time.
Speaker 2: I already enjoy sucking dick, So yeah, having like a dirty, nasty Oh I'm fucking discussed, all discussed.
Speaker 1: All of us are nasty, freaky, dirty fucking water sign bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. So yeah, we tested it out. There was a point actually in the middle when I was like, it's not working. I don't know what the fuck. I'm done, I'm over it, and he was like, no, fuck that. We came back a couple months later and we kept trying.
Speaker 2: He was like we ain't you ain't sistic run that pill. Kevin Kevis.
Speaker 3: Like, throw it off, throw it off, throw it off.
Speaker 1: Some weeds and some of the fuckings of research.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we tested it. We kept testing it, and then finally I was like, it works, and iran it and it's done amazing. Ever since, I've got nothing but positive reviews and I'm just so proud of where it's come from. When we started in when I first started sucking.
Speaker 2: So what are the different Like, does the Taste vitamin make obviously, I'm assuming it makes everybody kind of taste different, right, So, like, what are some of the tastes or reviews that you've gotten in the past.
Speaker 3: I've gotten cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 2: I've gotten wait, the man tastes like cinamaroll. She tastes like cinamarole.
Speaker 3: He tasted like cinnamon rolls. Okay, I've gotten strawberries. I gotten just a basket of fruit. So many things, and the stories that come along with it. I love because a lot of women take it without their men even knowing. So they'll email me and say, I just want to let you know. I've been taking Taste for a week and my man gave me oral sex and I didn't tell him I was taking it, and he just couldn't stop talking about how sweet I was. And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: I love the horror stories. But I love when they don't say anything, and it's just like a surprise.
Speaker 2: Right right, that's a little surprise.
Speaker 1: Speaking of tasting, Now, I've let this blunt, and I'm pretty sure none of my friends here are gonna share mine share with me.
Speaker 2: No, you're fine, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna I can't pass any joy.
Speaker 2: Your nigga did drop you off? And what the fuck were you doing on that car?
Speaker 3: And suck a little dick.
Speaker 2: It's okay, d Should you suck a dick on the freeway over here?
Speaker 1: Not today? I swear I didn't try my own ship. I don't taste anybody else's. I'm clean this morning.
Speaker 3: But I were good them.
Speaker 1: We have a pleasure all of joints.
Speaker 2: I want you to pass the joint yes, thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So you know how, I have a terribly weak bladder, and basically, as a mom, I just thought that was the end. I'll be all for my bladder. I was just gonna have to continue to pop a squad everywhere. But no, I've just discovered something. It's the most amazing tool ever by poor Mois, and it doubles as a vibrator. It actually helps exercise my pelvic floor and pleasures me at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, you know, because I actually really hate doing kegel exercises. So if I can experience pleasure and make my pussy type at the same time, I'm it dah.
Speaker 1: And honestly, it's hard to remember to do kegels because you're doing life in momhood. So Keegel exercises have been scientifically proven to strength and orgasms, and they can also assist in bladder control and enhance sensation during sex.
Speaker 2: Poor and Moi is offering our listeners an additional twenty five dollars off of intensity when you go to pormoat dot com and enter promo code GMBC at checkout. You can use this code along with any other codes on their websites as twenty five dollars off on top of the ongoing promotions. When you go to poremoi dot com and use promo code GMBC.
Speaker 1: Stronger Bladder, Harder Orgasms Pleasure. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Ladies. Listen up. Manscape offers precision engineer tools for you and your man's jewels. For any woman out there who have come across a Harry Bush, You're now in luck. Manscaped is the best men's below the waist grooming and have just launched their fourth generation trimmer, the Lawnmower four point zero.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, I love that because you know what I hate. I hate a Harry ball. I absolutely hate a Harry ballsack. Like this is the cure to all Harry Ballsacks. I just love this because not only is it for men, it's also for women. And we all know women can be hairy too. I'm Latina and I'm a little you know, hairy. I'mlow, so I need that extra trim. I need a small but mighty tool. And manscaped is the shit. We're so excited because manscaped is offering twenty percent off plus free shipping when you use code GMBC at manscaped dot com.
Speaker 2: That's twenty percent off with free shipping at manscape dot com. Make sure you use our code GMBC and experience premium grooming with manscaped. So when it comes to the amount of time it takes for the results to happen, like how quickly, Like how often do you have to take them to take is it okay to take them like thirty days straight, like consistently.
Speaker 3: All year long? So for women it's a little bit different. You don't want to take it while you're on your cycle, obviously, I don't. Some women get pleasured while they're on the cycle. I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, So you're saying stop, oh, just because you don't have sense.
Speaker 2: You know, I never did until my ex he loved to eat my pussy on my period, not with my tampon in, not like bloody pussy, but tampons in.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even count like there's.
Speaker 2: Of course counts. The clip is perfectly available, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I don't want to hear no excuses the pussy bleeds. You're fine. I like a nasty nigga. I don't tell me.
Speaker 2: No period, So you like it on your period.
Speaker 1: I'll take it all three, six, five pleasure. It depends on me.
Speaker 2: I am no, I don't really want. I don't want day two, day three, I'm cool. Let's do day one and day four.
Speaker 1: Maybe not head just stick it in me if I'm not wearing a tampon, just look away, look away.
Speaker 2: So no, you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: You don't take it during your cycle, so there's a thirty day supply. We do recommend that you do take your two capsules daily, but you'll see most people see results immediately, so two hours after taking them, you'll notice and taste yourself. You'll notice. You'll notice there's a sweetness to it.
Speaker 1: Add to your nigga's daily vitamin regimen. These are more It's okay, just fucking taking. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Please, Like I said, I formulated this for men. Now women have hopped on and more women purchased than men, but it's for men. It's for men. I was tired of tasting fucking battery acid.
Speaker 1: Honestly, men's deemen is not great. So I'm completely I'm I support you one percent. Please continue your life's work man, humanity.
Speaker 2: How do you think women should talk to their men about giving them taste? Like, how do you have that conversation? Especially like if your man doesn't taste great, but you love your man, you know, we love niggas through all their shit, Like, what's the best way to like introduce it to them.
Speaker 3: I'm so honest with my partners, so I'm honest about what I like and what I don't like and what's different. So it's a very easy conversation for me to say, if you want me to suck more, dick, I need you to take this because it's not tasting right, especially if you know your partner and you know that you guys have been STD tested and there's nothing like that. It's just his taste, is all. Yeah. No, I need you to take this if you want me to stuck.
Speaker 1: More dude, right, Like, this is not a band aid.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have a better solution for those that are, you know, not as bold as Brittany, because I know I've been in the position where like I've felt really uncomfortable, like not anymore, obviously, I'm in a new space, new life, new time, but I've been in that space where I felt really uncomfortable talking to my partner about like, you know, for example, not being able to consistently stay hard. You know, just put that shit in smoothie. Just drug him.
Speaker 1: For sure, it's not even considered drug him. You're just hoping him.
Speaker 2: You don't even know. It's a daily supplement.
Speaker 1: And that's what I said. Mix it in with the rest of the ship, like I got you some shit. Just take it, niggast listen anyway, drinking smoothie. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I definitely suggest having the conversation. But you know what you're many.
Speaker 2: As a founder. She can't say that I am not the founder of Taste drug that nigga.
Speaker 1: Also, I feel like it's also easy to be like, oh my pussy tastes really good lately, huh. Oh. I know, because I've been taking these and I bought you some You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and talk about it. Tell him what he does, tell him what the ingredients are. I don't think that any man is going to be opposed to taking something that is going to help you help him, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was disrespectful to fucking spit out nuts. So you can't tell them that it tastes.
Speaker 3: Like And that's the problem. Men just feel like they're so I don't know, like God's gift to the world. Yeah, God's gifts to the world, like they are gifts.
Speaker 2: They all are gifts, the allar gifts to the world. But that's sometimes that seeming is trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's because God knew that women's vaginas would be getting pregnant easily, and I need to come back them a little bit, make it taste nasty.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. So I did the little research on oral sex and people's opinions in America specifically we should do ale. I wonder like, how like other countries compare in comparison to like their views on oral sex. That might be interesting to know, you know what, that is interesting to know.
Speaker 1: I actually did a little research myself this morning. I'm very little because I'm not good at homework. But what I did come across is something rather shocking. Is some of the earliest depictions of oral sex are in Egypt, and they are I believe it was neither neffer tit or isis. Her brother died and to revive.
Speaker 2: Him, they sucked as she sucked as deadis in front of my nigger, and he was like, thanks, sister, I was dying.
Speaker 3: Oh it's been ever since.
Speaker 1: The Romans adopted lots of oral sex and their architecture and their artistry.
Speaker 2: So also necrophilia comes from.
Speaker 1: Like what I thought, necrophilia is fucking something dead it is? Oh what is necrophilia? Oh yeah there was dead I was. Yeah, I was thinking about the incest. Oh that I couldn't get past the dead boat.
Speaker 2: It's very layered.
Speaker 1: It's very like you don't have to do some work.
Speaker 3: Wait that makes sense? Why that would make sense? Why that why it's called that?
Speaker 2: What necrophilia?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, what you say is this?
Speaker 2: Her name isis Isis? Oh yeah, Incess.
Speaker 1: I didn't see. Look I said I wasn't good at homework.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm like it was one that could be.
Speaker 1: Gypt hose was sucking the brother's I don't know that. It was unclear if she woke up. I think he did whatever you gotta do, but uh yeah.
Speaker 2: He better woke up. Shay, you waking up? If I'm your sister and I'm sucking your day, you are waight you better wake the sunk up. This can't be in vain. Okay.
Speaker 3: That what made her think, like, let me just put my mouth thro one his deep.
Speaker 1: And then not only does she put her his mouth around life source and they painted it on the sense heart. Let's leave it for centuries and millions of years. Wanted to know, like if you said you're brother sick, just don't tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that's not terrible way that wouldn't We don't. Now this is a I do not endorse anything that was just said.
Speaker 1: Listen, history is history. I didn't write it up. This report. Do your own research.
Speaker 3: And here's centuries and centuries later, here we are still second dick.
Speaker 1: I mean, was second dick? They know.
Speaker 2: Relatives dead alive, Well, bitches be second dick. Apparently megas don't be given head because only thirty five percent of heteromillennial men are frequently going down on their partners.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Are they under twenty five?
Speaker 2: We're millennials. We're are like the last edge of millennial. So thirty three thirty three below are the only thirty five percent are giving their women head.
Speaker 3: How do you guys feel about receiving kid? That's what I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. But I wasn't always confident getting it. Like there are times for sure that I was like, men, have you used pussy as a weapon? You know what I mean? Of course I've had a niggas be like, yeah, Pussy's day, you know, just to say it, you know, and I'm like, does it? Oh my god? Should I enjoy head?
Speaker 1: Is it okay?
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, slowly opening up my legs to my next partner, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, does it taste good?
Speaker 2: Like? Oh, okay, it was good. Okay, fuck that nigga. But the trauma is still there, you know. And so I think a lot of women, probably, I think hopefully can relate to that, because it definitely took me time to really feel empowered in that space. Also, I'm a squirter, and also so that like that is either met with acceptance ords met with like you know or it's fear. I actually went on a date with that same nigga that was talking about his dick getting and said that he was with a squirter and that it was a lot like she was like a faucet and but she couldn't control it, like she had it. Actually she went to the doctor and she's lived like six percent of women that literally have this condition where like it doesn't matter what kind of sex it is, whether it's good or not, Like they are going to squirt and it's uncontrolled and not unfortunately, well kind of maybe unfortunately. I don't have that problem, but even squirting was like, you know, it's either niggas are like think they're the gods because they can do it, or they're like what the fuck is that? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you like getting ahead?
Speaker 3: I do not all the time. It's not my thing.
Speaker 1: You're also not a humper, right, yeah? No?
Speaker 2: What is humping in? What correlated?
Speaker 3: Don't get me right?
Speaker 1: I think maybe some people have a preference of penetration orgasms versus clatoral clatoral stimula. Yeah, so like maybe that's it, But okay, would you date a nigga that didn't give head?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, have.
Speaker 1: You ever had a niggad be like, I don't give head, I don't, I don't get busy.
Speaker 2: I haven't had one say that straight up. But basically you didn't have to say because nigga, hello, he didn't do it, and he just wouldn't do it often.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm so happy I'm in my thirties because like when you're your twenties, you may not say something. I'm like, hey, we've had sex two and a half times, and I noticed you haven't eaten my pussy. So literally, even the nigger that I have right now, he hadn't eaten my pussy yet. Obviously I liked him for like it was too long. A couple of weeks and I sent him something and first I sent him some weed, which I shouldn't have done. And then I know, I said, oh, here you go. If you don't give me heads soon, it's over. That was the only thing in the box. Love Mila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't let him know, so it didn't happen quite Soonly after.
Speaker 1: That happened, it's happened in abundance ever since.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's also a way to tell it. Man, something you need to write notes, write notes, poison them, or just tell them straight up.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting. I feel like, based on your statistic about millennials. I was recently dissecting a rap song that I didn't understand, but one thing did stick out to me. The nigga said something like two bitches giving me head, but I didn't eat their pussy because I don't do that, and I was like, paus homosexual. It's a very homosexual public statement to make in a rap song, and I just want all young men to know everywhere. I don't know if it was a little Dirk or little whatever the fucks, but that's not a cool thing to say or do. It doesn't make bitches want you, doesn't make like, oh yeah, it's just not gonna be like ooh, gotta get that one actually makes you know.
Speaker 3: But it does though, because there's so many women out there that are okay with that not happening. And I think that that's the biggest problem, because if there is something going wrong in the bedroom, a man is going to be so vocal about it. He's gonna let you know, or he's gonna stop fucking with you. Mm hmm, right, So why don't we have that same freedom. Why don't we have that same wanting to let you know what pleases me? What are we doing this for? If we're not doing this for the greater great of us both, then we're wasting our time.
Speaker 1: And also then you don't have my pleasure in mind? And do you even really like me? Do you even really like pussy?
Speaker 2: Do you like me? Well? I just find that just the pussy has just been entirely disrespect for so long, and men have gotten away with not having to face it literally, like look at my pussy, you know what I mean, Dissect it and figure it out. There's like a one size fits all pussy eating too, Like it's like this, I'm like, suck it, suck it like a dick.
Speaker 1: I think you like you kissed my lips?
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 3: And also, but you know, it's so crazy because you're saying that I would like it to be hard and rough and you like something else. So that's why it's so important. It's like men go into each sexual relationship trying to please you like they please every other woman. All three of us like something different, right, right, right? So why are you using the same tricks?
Speaker 2: Because we as women, we're over here trying to figure it.
Speaker 1: Out, like, who do you want me to be?
Speaker 3: Right, we figure it out.
Speaker 2: Who do you want me to beat you like this? You don't like to cover it up?
Speaker 3: You said, yeah, give me figure it out. What do you like you like me to lick your what? Okay? We figured it out? Yeah, they don't figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'm happy around the front lines, ladies. I'll be glad to do this work. You know, I will be on the front lines to change the narrative. Niggas must give head, niggas must do it well. Pleasure is important, and you could tell them Mila told you, okay this we're on the panel of frontlining our pleasure and.
Speaker 3: Get owning our pleasure, owning it and communicating it.
Speaker 2: How about this though, So fifty two percent of men think that oral sex is more intimate than intercourse. I've heard that too, So does that The reason why they're not giving head is it because it's even more intimate they're better at just like dishing casual dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 1: They reserve it for like a special someone. But nigga, if we do sex, we're doing the whole sex, the whole sex, the whole thing. Don't leave anything out or don't do it with me, because I'm not going to leave anything out of my fuck, you're gonna get the whole Prime Time Magic package.
Speaker 2: Not everyone gets the magic package.
Speaker 1: I mean you don't get the magic package. But if I'm gonna do it like at this age, I'm gonna do it good.
Speaker 3: Right you're doing?
Speaker 2: Do you do you feel like you always have to give head when you have sex? Like? Is that like a go to?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that like? No?
Speaker 1: In fact, after that Nigga took a long time to give me head, I probably haven't only given head like twice to him. Yeah, to him, I've.
Speaker 2: Put in punishment. I'm just like, that's that Domino's gonna.
Speaker 3: Make you have to ask you can get on Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what I really hate. I just had a flashback that happened to me in a long time because I'm an adult now this I hate what a nigh put your head pushing my fucking head down? What the fuck are you doing? Stop?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like to push down, but definitely like, oh.
Speaker 1: While I'm doing it, if we're kissing in your studies, oh no, what the are you doing?
Speaker 3: What you will get.
Speaker 2: Punched at that point, you pushing my head down.
Speaker 1: Now it happens, I'll get there.
Speaker 3: That just shows you that he does not have your pleasure in mind though at all.
Speaker 1: Respects you Jesus for in my younger years, and I was too scared to be like, what the fuck are you doing? Can you stop?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh my god, I think about it. Those were boys too, and they're being taught some sort of narrative that this is what women were all playing into it, Like we're all playing these fucking roles. It's crazy and the bullshit you've watched.
Speaker 1: Too many rap You've watched too many rap videos and the bullshit give head for all. I'm trying to work on my merch.
Speaker 2: Fifty one percent of people say refusal to engage in oral sex is a relationship deal breaker. I'm surprised it's not more fifty one fifty what No, I bet.
Speaker 1: She's mostly women accepting that. I've also heard it's like a religious thing. I heard niggas say, like, I've heard guys say they don't like getting head because they feel like it's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: I also heard like, have you never ever heard one man in my life say they don't they don't like giving.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have a guy that I was seeing that does that, like you didn't it? No, but speaking of but but he liked this asslict.
Speaker 1: He said it was a medical condition.
Speaker 3: Shut up, he didn't medical about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can I say no?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, So she talked about this before, and I laughed hysterically because when she told me, I was like, he just likes get his assy, okay. And apparently someone else was watching and or listening to our show relayed the message to the nigga and was like, there's someone else who has the same condition as you. And then he told Erica.
Speaker 2: She sent the link and it was me, and he was like.
Speaker 1: No, it's not so with the same conditions that I made up.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 1: That's obviously a made up condition. There's no conditions.
Speaker 3: It's like, look, there's more of you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's pretty convincing about this condition. But there might be something else, a lot under the surface. But I can't speak on that. I can't people say that, oh wow, this is interesting. Actually, this is a lot higher than I would have imagined. Thirty four. This percentage is also way more exact than I would have imagined. Thirty four point ninety two percent have used a barrier method of protection like dental dams during oral sex.
Speaker 1: I only heard a bot dental dams in my prime lesbian years.
Speaker 2: I've never even I don't even really know what a dental dam.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, what the.
Speaker 2: Maybe what is dental dam? Is it just saran wrap?
Speaker 1: It's a sin layer of basically like a saran wrap that you placed over.
Speaker 2: I know what it is, but does it stick on you or does it stay in place? It? I just imagine it like moving around a lot in me, like trying to like keep the juices in, and like.
Speaker 1: My niggas already hate niggas is me. No one likes fucking with the condom. I mean, you do it, but like no one loves it.
Speaker 3: I automatically think of Boomerang, Jamie FOXX.
Speaker 1: So the fuck you have to be a really safe motherfucker you pulled out the dental dam. And also I'd be offended. It's like when you get your toes done and they work gloves, bitch, you better massage those feet bear.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I mean, I've never got my pussy a with any sort of condom. I have you ever? Yeah, I did that guy. I gave him head with the condom. I think it was like the first time ever, and I was like, wow, this is what it's taking me thirty two years to get here, and here I am as an adult.
Speaker 3: You did, but never as an adult.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: But that's horrible to say.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: But also yeah, but also that's not a great thing either, because STDs are a real thing. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If I give your head with a condom.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I left, it is a boundary, you know what I mean. That definitely, skin to skin is just different. It's just it's a game changer. But use protection, guys. If dental dam is your ship, bitch, use that dental damn. But you can miss.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many dental damp face sale.
Speaker 2: In a year.
Speaker 1: Apparently live been going strongly for years.
Speaker 2: We've had we had an we had a few ad people reach out to us about dental dams. That wasn't It was essentially dental dam. It was. It was a whole panty.
Speaker 1: It it was a whole panty.
Speaker 2: Hmm, no thing that it's gonna come out anyway. It's not it's not that's not to work out. Well, these are the facts that I found.
Speaker 3: These are the facts.
Speaker 2: I can't change the facts.
Speaker 1: I really hope that we've educated you, dearly. We've given you history, we've given you the facts. You look like you have the stats and the stats and the encouragement to get what the fuck you want because it's important.
Speaker 2: Yep, why don't you like sixty nine?
Speaker 1: I just told you. Oh yeah, I don't like to do stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm high, Sorry, I really, I was just thinking back to sixty I was like, wait, I also really I'll do it, and I do.
Speaker 1: I like this a little bit more than sixty nine. But I also don't necessarily love writing face. I want to lay on my back and relax. True, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can understand it because it's just like I want to be pleasured right now, and.
Speaker 1: Don't rush, relax. Come people down there, Maybe lay your head on my thigh if if you need to take a moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I've given a head for a really long time.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's been the longest.
Speaker 2: What's the long It felt like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: There are drugs involved, but it was sixty minutes. The jaw my jobst jaw again, there were definitely drugs involved. That's not a suber.
Speaker 2: I feel like I neede a massage. It just thinking about sixty minutes for sure. What about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same, like sixty minutes. No no, no, not saying no no. I'm like, am I my poor lover? I'm so stress too. I'm like, I don't want to do this. This is something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be like, so, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have no drugs?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Actually, when I'm done, I just stopped and then I put it inside me. I'll just hop on top. Yeah yeah, but yeah, definitely, like twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: I've honestly been thinking about other things like diorrow, go shopping, lunch. Oh yeah, okay, what am I making for dinner? But I get discourage too if if it doesn't come. Like first of all, I don't give I don't give head for to come because I want to sit on it. Unless obviously drugs are involved. I'm not doing much head giving for that long. I'm not even gonna sometimes I am.
Speaker 2: I like to I like to give head to come.
Speaker 3: I just seven minutes tops giving head to come and making him come is like I'm fucking that bitch.
Speaker 2: I like that, and like walking away and like you're not. That's it, that's all you get. That's enough because he came, but he didn't.
Speaker 3: Get to fuck me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: No, Honestly, I feel like men can appreciate that. I feel like a lot of men don't want to have sex every single time. Sometimes I just want some head sometimes and a woman who's okay to do that. It's a powerful woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is some that bitch type of shiite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, you're right. I don't know. I think that. I think also women, we've been told that where it's like it's not complete unless we do that too. Don't you think like it's not a complete act until we have sex or until they come, clearly till they come. It's women are said told that it's not a complete act until they come. I know I felt super unfulfilled sleeping with someone who did not come, and I was like, I know that's.
Speaker 3: Another thing though, because how many men have went to sleep or walked away without making you come?
Speaker 1: Oh many? Is that crazy?
Speaker 3: And we feel so ashamed if we don't, Like I feel like I did something wrong right, and they're.
Speaker 2: Just like, well I did, uh. I tried to get it in before I did, but you didn't come. So sorry.
Speaker 1: I had a whole nigga that did not come, for the whole relationship, and I was like distraught. I was like, my pussy always makes niggas come. Buck is gone, Like is my pussy broken? What the fuck? But no, he was broken, and I want to be clear about that. And one time he even had the fucking audacity to ask me, this has never happened to you before, no nigga.
Speaker 3: But he's blamed it on you, bitch.
Speaker 1: Of course he tried to. But I know my pussy works because I've used it a lot of times.
Speaker 3: This fucking warm, wet, super so good niggas.
Speaker 1: It's usually I ever tried to play that reverse psychology on a real one because I know better. But I was distraught. I was so fucking destry. I was like, why won't. I felt like you can't love me if you don't come.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also he told me actually that he learned from harder soft podcasts. Shout out to Orlando, thank you that one of my niggas could teach my old nigga that couldn't do, couldn't come that it's it's probably because it's in your mind. And one time he told me he was like we were fucking and he's like, yeah, after like the third song had went by, I knew I wasn't gonna come, and I was just like like a break went off, Like skirt, I'm like, why are you counting the songs?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you know? Did you make the playlist? Like why do you know how many songs it takes you to nut? He's like it's just I'm like, well, that's why you can't come, nigga. You're thinking about the wrong shit. You got to get out of your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, true, Sorry.
Speaker 1: I got angry, but I just had a flashback. I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: You know, you do.
Speaker 2: You do have to get out of your head because that's when I've had like the most like I've had some amazing experien is like out of body experience is like coming and the moment you get out of your head like and you're really able to just like I don't know, surrender to it. It's like it's amazing. It's that part of that like manifesting and masturbation thing that like that happens. I don't know if you've ever like done that, like masturbated with the intention of not focusing on like something sexual and maybe focusing.
Speaker 1: On like a goal like twhundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: No, but I actually listened to that in your last podcast and I was like, that's so fucking smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the most I feel like I'm like gonna be I'm like the new face of it. Hello, I'm Erica, and I'm the face of manifestation masturbation. But it just feels like a tool that like I wish more women knew, even men knew about. It's so powerful, like you get out of your head and like are able to really just harness something. And so I feel, how did I get on the stansion of why am I am I? Why am I? On my soapbox of manifestation maturation? This is why we shouldn't getting out of your head? This is why getting out of your head. I feel like you can just have the post amazing experiences sexual experiences with yourself or with your partner.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think you realize how often we are in our heads when we have sex until you're like consciously really really relaxing and really like not anticipating the nut of yourself or your partner, because I think that's for women. It's like a performing and it look hot, you know, and then you're like fuck. Then he comes and you're like, god, I gotta now, I got to figure out my ship. And you're so busy trying to make sure this nigga nuts that you don't you lose it, and then you have to hump his butt. Then you gotta just sneak it in.
Speaker 3: Letting it go for sure. I think is important. That's so important. You do think so much during sex about what you're doing. Like he's not thinking that, he's not He's just like, yeah, you can get into that thought.
Speaker 1: I wish there was like a recording of our your inner thoughts. Aboulet fucking woman would be like, yeah, you like that, daddy.
Speaker 2: Well, do you remember when I was telling my when I was giving head at that time, when I was in my head and I was having all these deep thoughts like am I host?
Speaker 1: Should I be doing this?
Speaker 2: Fuck? But I want to do it?
Speaker 3: Like should I be doing it?
Speaker 2: I know his friend is she gonna tell his friend I should go home? I can't believe I drove for it was raining, What the fuck is wrong with me?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: He's so fine, like I was.
Speaker 1: Just like I was like and then that would be episode the inner dialogue, the hope of a conflicted hope.
Speaker 3: That's a show. That's cute.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm crazy, I'm actually because I got too high. He's like, I got way too high and I was tripping.
Speaker 1: Weed could be used as a tool, but it also can make you so deep in your thoughts that it's too clean.
Speaker 2: He gave me some ship that was like coated with wax dipped in the thing, and the I just give me the flowers. It was a lot and resulted in that do you have any horror stories for us? Is it horry time?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Is a big horpis.
Speaker 2: Stories?
Speaker 3: I have one I have, so I don't know if you will consider it a horror story, I guess. So I'm on vacation and the whole trip was planned. I went with friends, and I went with the guy who I was with, and they had the whole trip plan. But I had the whole trip planned as I'm just on this trip to fuck in another in another place, like right, so we get there and it's we've been there a couple of days and we go to the roof and there's hammocks. There's probably about three hammocks on the on the roof, so we're fucking on the hammock and we're doing a sex tape. This is the first one I told you about, so and we're doing a sex tape. So it's just propped up. So then our friends come up to the roof. We're fucking right, but everyone's drunk, so they're talking to us. We're still fucking. The camera's rolling right, they're talking like they're having a conversation. They don't know that we're we're fu yeah, So they're on another handmake and then there's probably about two or three other people, so they're just having a regular conversation because when they come in, we stop fucking right. So as we're talking now we start back fucking. Mind you though, it's all recorded, so the shit is hilarious. So we finished that, or they finished the conversation, so they leave. Now we're fucking again. We're fucking more, and I think for me, the horror part of this is that the entire trip all I did was have sex. The entire time. I've got friends who are upset because we're not making it to breakfast. There's people mad that I'm I'm just like, I'm here to.
Speaker 2: Fuck, like what, I want to see the sex tape trying. I'm trying to see the sex tape.
Speaker 3: And that's the real too. I was so in love with this person and we broke up. We broke it off, and just recently I looked at the sex tape again and I'm like, fuck, it just made me want to phone because I'm like, man, we had great times. But that was my horror story. It wasn't really horror, but it was just no, that is I mean, I like, that's a horror for sure.
Speaker 1: I do want to see the tape.
Speaker 2: I might have to send you guys, did your friends ever find out that you were?
Speaker 3: No, everyone was high out of their mind. Everyone was so high out of their mind. But it was so like thrilling to us because they were there and we were fucking while they were just a couple of feet away.
Speaker 1: So that's my thing. Normalize sending your friends your sex videos. Because I forced Eric to watch mine via our drop box every weak she.
Speaker 3: Has no choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny, you know, it's good content. It makes me smile every time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, your friend's getting sucked over here. No one's gonna date us. They're gonna be like, they're gonna tell our business. They're gonna share our sex tapes, Like, don't fuck with those bitches.
Speaker 2: Don't put that on me.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: Have I seen any of your sex tapes?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I feel like I want to. I want to see.
Speaker 2: I think I showed you a little clip.
Speaker 3: I have a really good one.
Speaker 2: It's not it's just it's not even a sex tape. It's like a boomerang.
Speaker 3: It's just so good. It's just so good, a booming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of that. I've never I do have sex tapes, but this one specifically, Erica.
Speaker 1: Has one in the back. I just need that. It's fine, just push the boomerang. That's like a good way not to have any fear, Like what if your sex boomerang releases? I feel like short video it's like sex which is a boomerang. Yeah, She's like, I have still like that, but Erica still.
Speaker 3: See that would be a perfect boring.
Speaker 1: It was a good picture, I thought, I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those ones where you hold down on my phone and it moved.
Speaker 3: That was that was that second one box?
Speaker 2: Because I was like, is this and I peled it down that one that one moves.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Shut out to Orlando Great and life photos today just as a reminder, Hey, I haven't talked to you a week.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever do that? Do you guys ever send exes? You guys are sex tape or you're like sex photos?
Speaker 1: Not unless I'm trying to go back and I don't. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I have not done I'm not I'm not that toxic. That's some crazy ship.
Speaker 3: Also, know you want to name scorpios one of those scorpios me, I know you did, right.
Speaker 2: No, I'm too scared to remind them that they have it. I'm like to remember, Like maybe you forgot you had that nasty ass ship.
Speaker 1: I hope you did more about damn. Like, yeah, I don't want that to go anywhere. Oh. I also have some good stills from an epic lesbian thresome that I can share.
Speaker 2: To I send more. What are those like? The ones that dissolve on Instagram? Oh? Like the bombs, the bombs, Like, you get this bomb baby, and it's you sitting on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw I just watched the video. This is so random. I'm high. I just watched a video of the guy i'm dating give three minute video, give a bitch head, and I was like, I'm kind of turned on, but I'm also kind of mad. Why is it three minutes you'd love doing it. I'm like, I'm like, three minutes. Who videotapes for three minutes of just oral It's not a pornography, it's an amateur it gonna be an XX video.
Speaker 2: Relax, Relax.
Speaker 3: I'm like three minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm like that sounds like I guess that's what that's a sex video.
Speaker 1: I guess that gives me a long enough time to get unturned on and jealous. Like this is too long. I'm pissed.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't know you have me sit here this long and watch.
Speaker 1: I asked, share your nigga boomerang on your bitch. They'll be less intimidated.
Speaker 2: You see the whole boomerangs in the future.
Speaker 1: Of sex of sex videos telling you well that no ladies this they've been a wonderful, beautiful episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for having me, Thank you so much for coming on pizza.
Speaker 2: Are people where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Yes, you can find me at Brittany Nicole on Instagram two underscores, and you can also purchase Taste at www dot taste vita ink dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I can't wait for my pussy to taste like cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for my niggest semen to taste like cinnamon.
Speaker 3: And then I need the stories right after.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know you're gonna immediate reviews.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm about to share all my sex videos. You're definitely gonna get at this point, we're we're best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys know where to find us at Good Mom's Bad Choices everywhere, Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. What's our Twitter? Good good Girl, Good good Mom Underscore, Bad Girl.
Speaker 1: No, it's good Mom Underscore Bad Girl MK.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, we tell we're not very good at Twitter, but we're there. We're on there, we do shit over there, things happen. But and then make sure to subscribe to our Patreon, where you can get way more content. We just did a dick talks. We've had this whole community growing over there. I'm loving what we have going on, and I just love I just feel more comfortable sharing over there because I'm a Scorpio and you know, like we'd be like, I'm a share of the close friends. I'm gonna cry on close friends, not close friends, for sure, they get the real And you can join our close friends on Patreon, So make sure you go to patreon dot com. Backslash good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 1: We have us some reviews on Apple. Bye bye, love you. Let's just say asked