Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: I bought.
Speaker 4: A couple things I want to start with.
Speaker 5: Number one will be the results from the draft that we did earlier in the week.
Speaker 4: It was soothing sounds.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I won this one. Huh.
Speaker 5: I felt pretty good about my answers. Me too, dude, I haven't seen the results yet. Mike's walking the results over to me. We had soothing sounds where Eddie, you had river flowing, oh beautiful, thunder on the horizon and wind chimes. Lunchbox had birds chirping, baby giggles and the crunching of snow.
Speaker 6: Who is this guy?
Speaker 4: I will tell you. Lunchbox finished third.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I thought I was dead.
Speaker 2: I thought that mine was so bad.
Speaker 7: I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 5: Amy had waves, crashing, cat purring and whispers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Little creepy Morgan.
Speaker 5: Had rainfall, crackling fireplace and soft jazz.
Speaker 6: Yeah so good jazz, rain on.
Speaker 5: A tin roof, sizzling faheta is bacon or crickets at night?
Speaker 1: That's mine.
Speaker 5: So if Lunchbok finished third, Eddie, you did not win either.
Speaker 1: I didn't finished second.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Hey, that's good though it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, finish second? It was I never finished first place won by like twenty percent. So you have three options here. Do you think it's Morgan rainfall crackling fireplace or soft jazz, Amy waves, crashing cat purring and whispers or me rain on a tin roof sizzling faheta is bacon crickets at night?
Speaker 2: Amy's gotta lose?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Because the whispering who won?
Speaker 2: I would go Morgan with the jazz?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know bacon bacon sizzling is nice?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 5: Did Amy finished last and Morgan finished first?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I should believe in myself more than this.
Speaker 6: But who's gonna vote on soft jazz?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 7: You put whisperybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah whispers?
Speaker 1: I will say Amy did not finish last yea, So it's either you or Morgan.
Speaker 4: I didn't say she could have finished first.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't finish.
Speaker 4: Who finished first? Morgan or myself?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man, dang, I gotta o Morgan.
Speaker 4: You don't think sizzling feat is bacon?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I think the fire Yeah, crackling fire.
Speaker 5: Amy finished fourth, next to last? Right, I finished last? All we kicked out of.
Speaker 1: The Oh no, Morgan won again. Morgan is by far the best drafter on the show.
Speaker 6: How does she do that?
Speaker 5: She just wins, she gets she has to belt more than anybody else. It's at her desk for eighty percent of the year. She wins again by over second place Eddie almost twenty percent.
Speaker 3: Dang, was mine just normal whispers? Or was it?
Speaker 5: Surely you and I were so low, Amy, we were separated by like one and a half percent, down in the very very bottom.
Speaker 6: Because Amy, when I think about yours, like a bunch of whispers would freak me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I don't know why I said that. I must have been totally out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess whispered the right thing, like one person whispering's okay, yeah, but like a bunch of whispers a whisper.
Speaker 3: Are you sure that I chose whispers? That's weird.
Speaker 4: Hey, that river stabbing trials over?
Speaker 1: Huh, it's over?
Speaker 6: Yes, Well, I talked about.
Speaker 4: With the guy in the interview.
Speaker 6: Whatever was a fifty year old man. He's at the at the river, he's floating and he his buddy lost his cell phone, so he goes get some snorkels, and like he starts looking in the river, and these teenagers, about five teenagers start like saying, hey, what are you doing? When do you get out of here? He creeper you like you you purver, you're looking at girls under there or whatever, And so they start surrounding him. Next thing you know, there's probably about thirteen I think kids around him start pushing him, messing with him, pushing him into the water. He gets up, he scapped, He stabs five of them, hurts four of them, and kills one of them.
Speaker 4: So had he been in prisoner or was he on bond?
Speaker 6: So no, he had been in He had been in jail the whole time, which is like a year and a half. And so the trial ended. The jury voted that it was reckless homicide on the murder, on the death.
Speaker 5: So reckless homicide, I know what homicide is, but reckless maybe does that mean not intentional homicide?
Speaker 6: Rerect So when there's homicide, the intentional homicide is the worst, and then there's one in the middle that's kind of like, uh, you do it, but it's not intentional. And then the second, the third one, which.
Speaker 1: Is the least like negligent homicide something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the least is reckless, So you're looking at the worst would be life in prison, and the least they haven't sentenced yet, but I'm assuming would probably be I don't know, ten to twenty years.
Speaker 4: Do you think he goes to jail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, because he's guilty and all counts.
Speaker 5: I didn't know if like no prior history of crime. I don't know what reckless homicide means, Like if that's solow that maybe you just I don't know what a homicide like the big one.
Speaker 6: That's it's murder, right, yeah, it's murder, whether like you did it, you wanted to do it, or.
Speaker 4: How'd you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: So I pretty much watched the whole trial. It lasted seven days, and so I would kind of go on YouTube and watch it live, you know, every time I had an extra minute. And like, I think the part that killed the defense is that he testified. And usually when that happens, if you show no remorse or you're defending yourself a little too hard, the jury's like, wow, this guy didn't feel bad for what he did. And so I mean I think that kind of hurt. It just just very you know, like, what would you do in this situation, Like, yeah, I defended myself and then.
Speaker 5: So I believe that more than I would somebody being overly dramatic.
Speaker 6: And then his stories were kind of like they went back to initial testimony when he talked to the cops when he got arrested. That didn't match.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now now I'm starting to go okay.
Speaker 6: So a lot of that kind of hurt him too. So I mean the whole time, I'm thinking like, oh, this is self defense, self defense, self defense, And I still think it's a bad situation for everyone involved.
Speaker 5: Like if the teens hadn't started hassling him, correct, it doesn't justify a stabbing spree right where somebody died.
Speaker 6: Yep, crazy story.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know about.
Speaker 1: It till you were telling me about it and one afternoon, And it's crazy.
Speaker 6: The way we figure this stuff out now is like it is just a TikTok video that popped up in my feed and it was so much commotion on a river. I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 4: Was it the video of the news covering it or was it the actual video?
Speaker 6: The actual video, really, the actual video of the stabbings going on so then I looked into it. I'm like, well, what is this And then I was like, well, there's no way this guy's on trial. It's self defense. Then I start looking more into it and then well look at that, that's on trial right now. So I start watching the case and now it's over.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel bad for the family, feel bad for I feel bad for everybody, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 3: You go to the river one day to float in, your life is forever changed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that took me back to Amy, right, because like in Texas, we would float the Guadaloupe and like, I mean, we did that all the time. Everyone's drunk, everyone's having a good time.
Speaker 5: It's one bad decision away and in an area and a place where you're not making good decisions anyway.
Speaker 1: Because you're you know, drunk.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: O J. Simpson died yesterday. You know what happened, Right, we're ending the show speaking of killers. Yeah, you know, the news was kind of it. I didn't feel like anybody was like overly positive about him or positive at all. It was more like just reporting that O J. Simpson died. And in the sports world, it's like O J. Simpson because he wasn't convicted of murder.
Speaker 6: He was acquitted.
Speaker 1: He looked right.
Speaker 5: He lost a civil trial, which meant he just had to pay money, but he was not convicted of murder.
Speaker 3: But in the civil trial, what is that if you're if you have to pay money, what are you being? What are you guilty of? What are they're saying. They're saying sort of you're guilty of something.
Speaker 5: I think they've determined you need to pay money because but a jury did not find you empty in a criminal trial.
Speaker 6: Wow, It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like junior varsity trial right right.
Speaker 6: But forever, like your name will be said and then followed with followed by who was acquitted for murder? Like like forever, like even if he was innocent, like just say he was innocent forever it would say like O. J. Simpson acquitted for murder, like like you're always connected, You're always connected to the murder. I don't mean if they say you're innocent.
Speaker 5: Because Snoop was acquitted a murder and everybody's not like Snoop Dogg acquittive murder.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean I'm saying with OJ, with all of these articles out with OJ, for sure.
Speaker 5: I thought you meant anybody it gets acquitted.
Speaker 1: Of murder now just just forever.
Speaker 3: If you're transitioning from one murder to a death, you with oja, you say, well speaking to murder.
Speaker 6: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: And also we all kind of felt like he did it. Yeah, and then he lost a civil trial.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean that's a huge part of our childhoods speaking of memories, was watching the his bronco him fleeing, like why why flee like that?
Speaker 5: And the gloves you know, and it didn't you know, why they didn't fit because he stop taking his arthritis medicine.
Speaker 6: Oh is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh really yeah, And.
Speaker 4: So that's you learned that on TikTok No.
Speaker 5: I think I've known that one for a bit, probably like MySpace.
Speaker 6: Back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but or just a docut documentary because they made a bunch of shows anyone like acted out one that was a good one. O. J.
Speaker 3: Simpson versus.
Speaker 5: Don't even know if that one was it America, But I do think that that's what, like, the gloves didn't fit him for a reason, and what my bullief was they ended up settling on he stopped taking his arthritis medicine. Knowing that it was that you may have to try the gloves because they have to submit what evidence they have, and if your hands are a lot bigger, it's like if you gotta wear a pair of pants coming up in four weeks in a trial and they're thirty one, buddy, I'm about to the lot cheese cake.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna be able to get those things on.
Speaker 3: Salt salts, lots of salt.
Speaker 6: So O J.
Speaker 1: Simpson. You know, I feel like it was news, but I don't feel like it was a celebration of him dying. Did we post anything about that? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, he was.
Speaker 5: Though what I learned and I know of a running back, but he was. He rushed for two thousand yards in a fourteen game season.
Speaker 6: Really it's cruisy. Was that for the Bills?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wild?
Speaker 1: And he was a you know, pretty big actor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, naked guns.
Speaker 1: And and like big commercials spoken person guy. Yeah, yeah, pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Uh dotty cancer?
Speaker 3: O J.
Speaker 1: Simpson?
Speaker 3: Do what kind of cancer? O? J.
Speaker 1: Simpson? Not a jew?
Speaker 6: I did tell my kids, like, you know, they called them the juice, and they're like, why would they call them that, like guys? OJ?
Speaker 1: O J.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the juice.
Speaker 5: And then Adam Sandler in the Honkah song O J. Simpson not J.
Speaker 1: Is the song. Yeah, yeah, he's listened to all the people ain't me that are Jewish?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hall of Famer awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's dude jokes right there. Uh yeah, So there's a rest in peace?
Speaker 3: OJ, wait, do y'all know what kind of had what kind of cancer prostate?
Speaker 1: You know? Resting?
Speaker 5: Rest in some peace, bitch, the people that hate you arresting a little more piece of you're dead too if you did it. But that whole Lunchbox Prank called him once.
Speaker 7: Yeah I got him?
Speaker 6: How did how did he get his number?
Speaker 2: He was on some show.
Speaker 5: He was on, like an internet show has a big deal, and Lunchbox got through and Prank called him and I don't remember what he said, but OJ started like laughing and joking along with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what'd you say, Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: I mean, I really don't even remember either.
Speaker 5: I remember OJ took it as like a compliment, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: And he's like, yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, didn't he like tell him a compliment? And he was like not, oh, yeah, what it was?
Speaker 3: And then I was like and then not and laughed because I think we used to play that clip back a lot, just.
Speaker 1: That not Mike.
Speaker 2: Why you gotta remember I knew that. I just didn't want to say because it wasn't that great of a call.
Speaker 7: I knew, you knew. You don't forget anything.
Speaker 4: He got He got through.
Speaker 1: He got through.
Speaker 3: Hey, I feel like it must have been good because we did play the not. We we referenced or played the not like a lot.
Speaker 5: What I remember doing is playing it back to make fun of it. Yeah, that was the most opportunity and he didn't come through.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: He got through, Okay, Okay, true tr true Church, True Simpson.
Speaker 6: I remember his Khalifi intervieweds.
Speaker 4: Khalif you get calling that Wes Cliffy goes Khalif.
Speaker 1: Because I mean it's Khalif.
Speaker 6: I No.
Speaker 2: The worst part was I had to There was a list of questions I had to ask him in what and he was dating amber Rose at the time.
Speaker 1: She was in the room.
Speaker 2: It was me with amber Rose in the record person and I'm like, dude, right now that you're super famous, how is it keeping all the groupies off of you? Like in meet and greets? And he looks at me and he goes, it's the dudes that don't know how to act. And I was like, oh okay, and then I said, you know, black and yellow, black and yellow. You talk about Pittsburgh being so amazing. I look at pictures online. Looks like it kind of sucks. And that was the final straw. And they told he told our boss that I don't ever want that guy interviewing me again. And he didn't even get a picture with me. But amber Rose stopped for a pick.
Speaker 6: That's old school because I'm here a whiz g leafy whiz khaliafi.
Speaker 4: But that part he was not doing on purpose, right.
Speaker 7: No, I wasn't doing on purpose.
Speaker 4: He was brand new.
Speaker 6: Didn't know who he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably should't know his name, though we should have all known.
Speaker 4: It happens. I saw another one of those Tesla trucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah I did too. I see him all over now.
Speaker 4: I know that I often see this guy's name with the Melton.
Speaker 6: He has one of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has one, and it's the one most people were seeing in town. But I've seen a couple I think now in town. Yeah you like him, Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. My kids love him.
Speaker 4: Look like a transformer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like a robot coming down the road.
Speaker 3: Very futuristic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't seen inside of one in real life. I've seen it on TikTok.
Speaker 6: Like I want to just knock on it and see what it kind of sounds, because it sounds like it's bulletproof. It looks like it's bulletproof.
Speaker 3: He says, don't touch me.
Speaker 4: The window rolls down.
Speaker 1: I just picture the person coming out with a gun, right, I don't touch.
Speaker 7: Like the windows are supposed to be bulletproof.
Speaker 1: They are? What are they able to be bought? Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I think you had to pre order them, and it's all the people who pre ordered them getting them. Now. I don't even straight up bike.
Speaker 3: Why you want one?
Speaker 1: No, oh you should get one, dude, I don't want one, but I wonder at what they call.
Speaker 4: And now I had a Tesla.
Speaker 1: It was fine, it's goods, but I can't get carsick, and I'm real bad. And she doesn't get carsick. But it made no noise.
Speaker 5: So like her body, she needs to hear, like the gas. I don't know, it's something in like her equilibrium, so she can hear the gas pedal or the pedal go.
Speaker 1: For some reason, her body like adjust to it. If not, she gets really sick.
Speaker 4: Oh well, the car that i've.
Speaker 5: That's electric now has a function on it. You can push it and give you fake engine.
Speaker 6: Like a sound. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's why we got rid of it. But I liked it fine, But I mean I don't want it truck.
Speaker 1: I can't park. I'm a terrible parker. I think that's why I don't want an SUV. I'm awful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this thing's huge.
Speaker 3: I still think one day Bobby's going to roll up at a doesn't.
Speaker 4: Is there a way Mike to get one of those?
Speaker 7: I think the twenty twenty fives are coming out next year. I think you can order one of those.
Speaker 5: But what if I just today was like I wanted twenty twenty four money is no object.
Speaker 7: One just sold for two hundred and fifty thousand. Oh oh my god, just said they said the last one from the last batch auction at two sixty two five hundred.
Speaker 5: But nobody has crap like any for sale themselves, like on eBay or anything.
Speaker 7: I don't see any right now. I in the marketplace taking orders for the twenty twenty fives, and those are about seventy nine to ninety six thousand.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I thought they'd be okay.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I thought that you'd be one hundred fifty thousand right the first because they're huge.
Speaker 1: I mean they're massive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the little teslas are very safe.
Speaker 1: That's what I did like about it. I had mine. It's like stuper.
Speaker 5: It felt like when somebody hit me, like the whole thing was gonna turn into an airbag like all around.
Speaker 1: Like then I just bounced wing wing.
Speaker 6: You don't want to find out, but yeah, but I don't want to find it.
Speaker 3: But if the truck does that, it like turns into a ball.
Speaker 5: That steamrolls people. Probably when it feels something. Spikes come out when it was about to get.
Speaker 6: Hits what it looks like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Raymundo, you pitched a segment a celebrity used to be a fan of but because something they did, you're no longer a supporter of them?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: Oj No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, who is it? It's Johnny Manziel. Unfortunately, Wait, you love Johnny Manziel. I know he kind of did some people wrong. I guess you guys remember when that documentary came out and we all kind of it said maybe he was sobering it. I didn't really get that part of it because he was still drinking. It seemed like, but oh, he he's doing a beer at the end, wasn't he.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it didn't seem like he really changed his life. But that's not the point of it. The point of it was the guys he went into business with on that. I guess there was a falling out. And one of the dudes I'm a fan of of the rapper Mike, he used to be called Mike Studd. Now he's called just Mike, and Ray loves Mike said.
Speaker 5: I don't who Mike said is Mike says, the kind of guy that would drive one of those slabs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't even know who. It feels like that suit.
Speaker 1: And so I guess he thought the way deals are done, I guess it was just boom. You get paid regardless of how successful the documentary does. You don't get any more money because you're not a producer of it. Mike Studd was so Johnny Manziel goes to Mike Studd's house, knocks on his door and like demands thirty thousand dollars. Huge falling out is just kind of a bad dude and saying where do you have this information from? Though I feel like you're saying this like it's fact. I don't know this is fact. No, Mike Studd did a huge Instagram live and told it all out. So according to Mike stud yeah, I mean okay, No, ned a documentary on it too, where he did actual phone calls from Johnny Manziel. I hear you.
Speaker 4: I just needed to know.
Speaker 1: Where it was from.
Speaker 4: So, according to Mike Studd, tell me again what Johnny Manziel did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he went to his house and just like knocked on his door and said, you owe me money from this documentary. We signed contracts. You didn't pay me everything I was supposed to get. And then Mike Studd perfectly laid it out and said, the way these deals go down, he was given amount of money. He wasn't a producer on it. He's just cut a check. He doesn't need to know if I got any additional money from it. And so Johnny felt he was owed thirty five dollars, but he just ended up looking like a really bad dude. And so then I went on the Instagram Live and I go, Mike Studd, dude, what up, dude. I'm totally with you. I'm all with you. And then Mike Studd gave me a shout out. He's like, ray Man, you've always been with me, dude, thanks for siding with me, And like five thousand people are watching it, so I had to side at that moment in time, I had to side with Mike Studd. So unfortunately, I'm no longer a fan of Johnny Manziel and I can't wear the hoodie anymore.
Speaker 6: What was the hoodie?
Speaker 4: But you thought Johnny Manziel was a good dude. I guess that's where I.
Speaker 5: I feel like, not even that he's a bad dude, but he got so famous early in life he really didn't have to mature, got into a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I never thought, like, what a great guy Johnny Manziel is. I think somebody who got confused, had some bad leadership early and has not really been able to shake that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I never thought he's a great dude. I liked his merch and I liked how he played football. But then it gets even one step worse than this. So Johnny Manziel to just show how bad of a dude.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: It showed in TMZ a couple days ago Johnny Manziel is now dating Mike Studd's ex girlfriend and Josie Conseko to kind of get back at Mike's do that's just how bad of a dude, really? It's jose daughter, just daughter. Yes, how do you know he doesn't like her? Well, I mean do you date? I mean back in the day. It's just you don't date your buddy's chicks. Well x, unless like you've been waiting for a reason. Yeah, it's just always a bad look kind of bro code.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 1: But maybe they love each other. Maybe maybe it's true love. Right, you never thought about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah you dated yours?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, you're married to your came to the same point and same time.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you take it from here? Billy knew bays Billy one second more than me. They never dated, they never kissed. I was immediately into Baser. But yes, Billy tendered Baser. That's how it started. I think you should speak English to our listeners.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like talking to one of my kids.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like Billy tender Baser John.
Speaker 6: I mean I'm saying zero is go again, right.
Speaker 1: Bill Billy, my best friend, came into town and Tender was popular at the time, so he started up Tender in Nashville and he matched with Baser, and so he goes, hey, we should go downtown and meet up with this girl, and I said, sounds good. So we go there met up with her. That girl is Laura Baser, my now wife. But at the time we were all just meeting hanging out and Billy left town. They never kissed, they never dated, they never did anything. But before he left, I said, hey, leave me the phone number that one blonde chick. I was like, she's really hot, I'd like to get to know her, and so he did. I texted her, we went on a date, and the rest is history. Are you sure they never kissed or I mean we hung out the whole time or is that just the story now because it would be awkward to admit the other way. I mean, if I'm being totally real, we didn't. I didn't really have any friends, and so Billy goes, hey, I should just use Tender as a way for us to make some friends. So we just were looking for a place to party He wasn't trying to hook up, so Billy may.
Speaker 5: Everybody's always if you're a single dude and you have tender you may not be trying to cook up.
Speaker 1: You'll have cop right.
Speaker 6: But he wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not even saying that about Bay, I'm just saying in general, but he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't bringing me over there just so he could hook up with a girl. We were going over there to party with girl, and he didn't make aiden to kiss her at all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, we went to a bar. We all played games together. I remember that day. His beautiful thing is I remember it like it was a beautiful thing.
Speaker 6: Were you drinking?
Speaker 3: You remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The stuff she had at her house at the time was like bacarty, which I don't drink that. I'm more of a Seltzer guy. Seltzers weren't invented then, so I really didn't drink that much.
Speaker 6: Then makes sense.
Speaker 5: Raise a good like it'll suck you into a part of a story to get you off of what you were initially focused on.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 5: I do that too sometimes because if you make it so good, they'll forget what they even said.
Speaker 1: And before Seltzer's He didn't really drink a lot. No, No, I remember like it was yesterday, vivid, it's a beautiful day. The year was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: He didn't have any friends, and he's said.
Speaker 1: Us with all the emotions. He lived in lunchbox though, right? Was that the same with God when they lived together?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we do roommate confession these guys.
Speaker 4: That was terrible. Ray, how long we into it? We are twenty five?
Speaker 5: All right, let's break and get to the mineral here. So somebody on the internet is selling cardboard cutouts to me for what reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just buy a big cutout of me.
Speaker 1: They're like five feet tall, Like, oh that's not life size, no exactly.
Speaker 4: But pretty life size. But it's not me.
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 4: How much are they sixty nine dollars for.
Speaker 1: The big one? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Nice, okay they did that.
Speaker 5: No, there are multiple versions you can buy. I don't want you to buy them, by the way, because they're not mine.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how people can do this legally.
Speaker 3: They like use your likeness to that's all it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not like they're using my likeness to sell something. It's literally me. Yeah, so it's a cardboard cutout.
Speaker 1: There's one, there's two of me standing, there's one from like nipples up, and there's one of just.
Speaker 4: My head, like a big head. Do you see like a basketball game? Do they hold it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Well they've added another one since then. Yeah, it's one of you and a white shirt, more casual looking.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's the first one I saw.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: There's another one one read the description of the one of me.
Speaker 7: Took that one Bobby Bones white shirt, mini size cut out, So that's a mini Yeah, this is not okay.
Speaker 6: You can't just do that.
Speaker 3: You can have that taken down.
Speaker 4: Okay, but who's going to have them take it down.
Speaker 1: I'm not hiring a lawyer because it'll cost me more. It's just not worth it.
Speaker 6: That's what the big dogs do do.
Speaker 7: Here's a life size one.
Speaker 1: How tall is life size?
Speaker 7: It says they could be up to six foot two?
Speaker 1: Okay, pretty life size. Nail it.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: Life size of you in a suit looks like a CMA suit.
Speaker 6: What on earth?
Speaker 1: What on earth? And how many of the actually sold?
Speaker 4: Can you message them? It just be like, hey, we'd love to talk to you on the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My friend got me a life size cardboard cutout of George Strait once and it was pretty cool, Like we all took pictures with him. He was great to have a round.
Speaker 6: So we used to steal those from like restaurants, you know, like a bar or whatever. They would have George Strait standing there specifically, and then we would just take them. But I've never bought anything like that.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 4: I don't even know they had them on me that existed.
Speaker 1: How much is the biggest one?
Speaker 4: Mic is sixty nine dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can get your head for twenty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Look just my head and a terrible hair day two. It's like I got like one odd curl.
Speaker 7: The only thing I could think of if if it's the person who actually took the photo, like they would technically have the rights to it and could do what they want with it. Really, because even though it's a picture of you, you don't own the photo, but they.
Speaker 4: Can't make it into other things.
Speaker 1: They couldn't and sell it for profit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 5: I think they owned the photo the image of it, but I don't think you can make it into other things and sell it, or you'd be making I take a picture of postalone and put them on backpacks and so yeah, backpacks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like the girl that got in trouble for putting Luke hoomb stuff on water bottles, just like just single mom selling something on it.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that she.
Speaker 1: Took the picture. I think she just took a picture from the Internet.
Speaker 7: I wonder if it qualifies as like a print though I know you can't make merchandise with it, but this is almost like a print of the photograph.
Speaker 5: But that wouldn't mean the same person that took all those pictures.
Speaker 7: Which is highly unlikely. I'm just saying that would be the only case that this could happen.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre. I basically want to buy one to see if they really come.
Speaker 5: Like there's a life of real life version, you know six to two that's like real life exactly exact exact specifications of me, you know six two.
Speaker 6: Do those all look like they were taking publicly or like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know they're all because the BB one was at IUR Country Festival.
Speaker 4: The Suit one was a different.
Speaker 6: Award show, so these are award show so these could be like photographer media photographers.
Speaker 5: But again, even if that's the case, unless this is considered a photo, it feels like that ain't legal. And also they're all taking at different places, so that would mean like an image source.
Speaker 4: But it's like a sell or, not an image.
Speaker 7: Source, unless maybe they bought the rights to it, and there's something that you buy the rights to.
Speaker 4: Buy the rights to me and controls me in every way.
Speaker 7: If you could buy like the red carpet photos, I just don't know if you could with those rights make something.
Speaker 1: Like this with that See if they'll come on the show, whoever made it, I'm sure they won't.
Speaker 6: It's no chance, all right.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's one person. This is like a company.
Speaker 3: They're probably in China.
Speaker 7: They've sold over one hundred and forty thousand items, but not of me.
Speaker 4: They've probably sold none of me. Doesn't say how many they sold to me?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't say.
Speaker 3: What else do they have, Like do they have a page that has all of their products?
Speaker 7: Yeah? The first ones that come up best sellers are Liam Payne from One Direction and Danny DeVito.
Speaker 1: Interesting, well, I mean if.
Speaker 3: They've sold over one hundred thousand of something, you would think they would have been shut down if they can't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they have to have some kind of unless they're in another country, right, And you can't really shut down what you can't find.
Speaker 1: That happens all the time. And also, how do we know they solde hundred thousands?
Speaker 7: You can lie and say that, sure, it does look like it's another country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's gay, although I'm kind of it's kind of a compliment. Well, yeah, they know who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they made the prize like they're from another country, and they made you and sixty like they've done.
Speaker 7: Their research somewhere in England.
Speaker 5: Are they all sixty nine dollars of that size or does it just so happen to the one that I am in?
Speaker 7: They're all sixty nine dollars of that even just the head.
Speaker 1: No, those are different.
Speaker 7: Those are twenty five. They're all the same price.
Speaker 6: I've seen those at basketball games.
Speaker 5: How how how long does it take to get in if we order you want to buy one, I'm just curious about the process.
Speaker 7: Let's see by it now, you can get it by next week.
Speaker 5: I'll probably when we get off here, if you remind me, I'll probably just buy one.
Speaker 6: Dude, buy one, and then put it in your house and don't tell Caitlin and see if she falls for it. Hey, Bobby, will you Uh, it's trash.
Speaker 5: She just starts telling it you eat too much cereal or I just let her know that it's not a real met but she can take out all of her Gavan's on that.
Speaker 6: Oh right, right.
Speaker 1: So when I come home, we're all good.
Speaker 6: It's all broken, no head.
Speaker 7: The cutout starts doing meet and greets.
Speaker 4: Yes, we take it.
Speaker 5: So I put up on my eBay and some people had I got flagged for it, and it's not flagged anymore. Finally, but I put up a pair of Miranda Lambert's boots that she wore that she gave from her personal collection.
Speaker 1: Remember when she did the big sale. She was selling all and there's like where on the bottom of them, and then I had her sign them. And so any of that stuff, I donate that money like that, and the Life buncos and the Life jackets. All that gets donated fully because I didn't pay anything for it, so I'm not making any money back on it. The sports stuff, whatever I paid for it, I take that and I donate all the profit. But I put the Miranda stuff up and I got flagged for putting up fake merchandise.
Speaker 5: I guess because I didn't have a letter of authenticity oh or something to show it was authentic.
Speaker 1: And I just replied, like, she's signed them on my show, like I know her.
Speaker 6: Do you need a video of that?
Speaker 4: I think I need a picture or stills of it? Do you have it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can get that free, and then I can because if they flagged me again because they kept taking it down. I looked at it this morning because we put up yesterday and it was only like sixty bucks, and I was like, why is this so low? You'd think, like Miranda warn boots signed by her would be over sixty bucks, and now they are.
Speaker 1: They're like one hundred. But even that I thought to be low. But it's because they kept jerking it down. Yeah, if you have a video of that, yeah, that would be cool. We did that with the Kenny Jackets too, right, We got.
Speaker 6: Like a still image yeah, and it's actually him signing it.
Speaker 1: And put him in the box. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there's that, and I like think everybody for Morgan's given it to me. Now, thanks Morgan, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I've got four hundred and forty two followers on my eBay.
Speaker 6: Wow. When you start selling stuff on there like anything, I know, I got.
Speaker 1: A lot of this stuff to sell first, and I'm like overwhelmed with it. I don't even want it. Then I gotta I have to sell. I have to sell it.
Speaker 6: But you're making like progress progress. I thought you were going to say profit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I saw some of your like, you know, jerseys or kind of hell going out or.
Speaker 5: Yeah up now, I've got a Joe Montana authentic jersey, a Dan Marino.
Speaker 4: Authentic jersey. I have a George Kittle authentic jersey.
Speaker 5: I just do auctions all now instead of buy it now because it sucks, is what nobody ever buys it?
Speaker 1: Buy it now. I just need to get rid of it.
Speaker 6: Can you do the auction and then buy it out a very high price? Is that what you do?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: But I don't even do that. But the Miranda boots are up, so yeah, there's that. Oh and my name is mister Bobby Bones. I don't even know what it is like on eBay.
Speaker 3: That's just what you search.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: I don't know all I know is sometimes people will message me and go, can I'll buy it, but can you put in a signed book?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, sure, why not we mail it from here. I'm about to run out of books because I've just signed a bunch of books and stuck it in because I'm just like, if you're gonna pay extra for it, and at least I can do like somebody yesterday, I did some batting gloves for a girl at the University of Arkansas, and I'm donating all that money to her for.
Speaker 5: NIOL and she was like, I'm not any fan Arkansas. And I was like, Boom, I got you. I'll put in a sign but she said we sign a book. I said, which book, Stanley the Dog or Fail until you don't. She goes, I already have Stanley the Dog. I said, fall until you don't.
Speaker 1: Boom signed, and then I asked her where she was from to see if I had any like merch or something or something here I could put in other because I know she was just doing that probably to be nice.
Speaker 4: And she was like, we watched too.
Speaker 1: Much Access all the time, so I'm gonna we're gonna sign a too much Access ball and oh cool, put it in there too, But now the box is huge, now it's heavy, and now the shipping is way more. I'm not very good to the eBay, I guess is my point.
Speaker 6: Hey, So when you like wanna sign get more books of yours, do you get a discount on that, like since you wrote the book or can you just ask them for like more books?
Speaker 4: So I just recently asked for more books.
Speaker 1: So how this all this all shook out?
Speaker 5: Was my publisher who have done three books with now two adult oh to adult which not porn this adult adult, one kid.
Speaker 1: Too like but there's another way to describe one kid's book. Two regular books bones indeed, yes, I.
Speaker 5: I got a call and I was like, wonder what this is about. And they were like, hey, with like could write another book like a regular book.
Speaker 7: And I was like, man, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have the capacity. That's what I said on my last book, to normal book.
Speaker 5: And they were like, well, here's our idea, but it's based off your idea. And I'm like all right, And they told me and I was like, you know what, I don't hate it, like it kind of fire gets me going and it's something that I already do, and so I haven't accepted it in any way.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'm going to. But then I said, hey, by the way, can you send me another box of books? I use that, the fact that they called asking me for something, for them to send me another box of books?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 5: Not here yet and I probably have like eight or nine more of mine that just period because I've given so many away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't. I don't think you can. I think you ask are they sell to you for a real discount because they have to pay for like printing and production paper? Yeah, paper, Yeah, it's not cheap.
Speaker 5: The when they say I first said no, I didn't want to write another book, I said, what if we did.
Speaker 1: Like a NIX.
Speaker 5: I'd like bear my first book, bear Bones, but like a reissue with like new material. I was just really trying to get out of the conversation.
Speaker 6: It's like a greatest hits album with maybe a new song in it.
Speaker 4: And they said A live only a lie?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What year was that written?
Speaker 1: Fifteen or sixteen?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like that was a life that's like my life story book, right, my life story and more book right, not my life story book.
Speaker 5: But there's some stuff I could definitely add to it now. But what I thought was fascinating. They went, yeah, that would be great, and I was like, really, you'd pay for all that goes? No, No, we just would do it as the ebook. You can write and we can update chapters in the like people read on their I Paz and Kendalls, and I was like, oh, I shouldn't have suggested that, because that actually makes sense.
Speaker 4: So I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to use that to get out because I like my publishing company a lot, and I don't really want to disappoint them, but I will disappoint them if I'm like, ah, it's not for me.
Speaker 4: But the question is, yes, they cost money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I hit him up when they think I'm considering this other book and they are sending.
Speaker 1: Me out boxing free ones.
Speaker 6: You got him at the right time.
Speaker 1: It's all about timing. So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 4: Let's see what else, Eddie? Should you miss basketball practice?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a big one.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 6: So it's my mom's birthday? Right and so when today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: So if we do Mom's birthday like, she there's dinner involved, we can do She's in town, so she lives in Texas, but she's in town and my son has a pop up practice that happen, and I'm huge, huge, I'm like, hey, practice is important. Practice is as important as a game. Sometimes, like you committed to the team, you gotta go to practice. But like, my mom's in town and she's never in town, and it's her birthday, and I figure, like should I miss practice for this? How long is practice usually take an hour and a half? What time and it's an hour away?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this is like a three hour deal.
Speaker 1: How long is she here?
Speaker 6: She leaves tomorrow, what does she want to do? I should ask her?
Speaker 4: I mean I I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I mean, because she's going to be nice about it and be like I'll go to practice. But I mean, it's her birthday. She should not have to like go to watch a kid practice for an hour and a half.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is a priority thing because it's not a right answer because you're mister go to practice.
Speaker 4: I'm mister go to practice.
Speaker 6: It's huge.
Speaker 1: But and here's the deal.
Speaker 6: It could affect him, Like if he doesn't go to practice, then he may not play this weekend.
Speaker 1: What if you ask him what he wants to do?
Speaker 6: I mean I could do that, but see, it'd be easier if I don't ask him and just tell him what to do, because then im I ask him and he gives me like, well I really want to go to practice and it's complicated.
Speaker 4: Again, Well, then don't ask him if you don't really care about his answer.
Speaker 6: No, I just what would you do if you didn't have to ask anyone? What would be the right thing to do?
Speaker 1: Make him practice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and have dinner now hour away, So take everyone to practice or have a meet. If it's two cars, you can put them all in your suv or do you try to talk two cars. It's a good learning lesson for him to, Like when we say we're going to be somewhere, we're going to be there, even if even if it.
Speaker 1: Said tell I don't think it's a right wrong answer.
Speaker 6: But that kind of stuff too, like he'll remember for the rest of his life, like, oh, yeah, we didn't miss a practice, not one, even it was even my grandma's birthday. We didn't miss practice. Like you know, you'll be saying that like years old.
Speaker 4: I think that's your decision.
Speaker 5: Or it could be like we never miss practice except for my grandma's birthay, because family was so important to my dad.
Speaker 6: And so there's a what a narrative? Do I want what we don't want for my legacy grandmother's birthday?
Speaker 5: There's not a right or wrong answer here. There's only like, what do you want fundamentally your son to feel about you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Man, it's what do I want to be remembered as.
Speaker 3: No, he's going to be an adult and he's going to have rec league practice and his wife is going to be like, but it's my birthday.
Speaker 6: My dad taught me a long time, you don't miss.
Speaker 1: Or you could. I mean, you can do them both.
Speaker 6: We could we could do early dinner and practice at seven.
Speaker 1: And then they could go home traffic, I know, but they go home and.
Speaker 6: You go to practice, right, and then maybe we catch up after we came after.
Speaker 1: If it's tonight, it's Friday night, so maybe do happy hour take the kids.
Speaker 6: I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't have to be drink happy hour, but that's the time.
Speaker 6: Or I just tell my mom, like, hey, you guys, go to happy hour, have a good time. We'll meet you at what when we get back, uh, going to practice? Just because I've always said that, and I feel like I'm being inconsistent if I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Just speaking to that narrative.
Speaker 1: If it ever came up where it's something he wanted to do something else, it's like, well, you let us off with this for this one thing is Grandma's birthday, but it's not. I don't know that could always be used against you, but it is if it's family.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm pulling my daughter from a game to go do something with family. YEP, I email the goat.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you can decide that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I would say it's not the same with you because that's not your your big it's not yet show up to have a practice every game.
Speaker 1: That's not like a fundamental part.
Speaker 3: Of We're going to go do something fun as a family, and I don't want her missing out on it.
Speaker 1: So hear you, But I'm saying, like you don't value her sports life to the level Eddie values his kids sports life, which are a big part they're playing like right extra they're playing travel or whatever that league.
Speaker 3: Is, right, But I do want to I do want to respect the coach and probably her wishes, and I know that ideally she probably like her entire team there, and I think Stashira quite honestly would like to be there too. But also, this is a fun thing we get to go do meet her and Stevenson. So we're going to go do it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody's judging you. We're just saying it's not the same defens like your your whole thing with her always. You don't miss a practice, you don't miss a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I get it, it's not my thing. I'm just saying, like, hey, yeah, that's probably why I'm like, go to dinner with your mom.
Speaker 6: And my son can decide like in a few year, you know what, like I don't want to commit to this sport because what if like I don't want to miss birthdays anymore, Like I don't want to do that, you know, so then he'll make that decision.
Speaker 1: I think you're really thinking too much about it now. I'll go practice story. Okay, but it's not my grandma. It's not it's my it's my mom, that's right, his grandma. What do you guys doing this weekend? Anything? Before we go? I think you skip a practice?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I mean listen. Do you know how many softball games they have? I think there's a game every day next week in the tournament.
Speaker 6: This week, five basketball games tomorrow, five basketball games in two different places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not I'm not about this. You're right, this is I'm not about this line. No, man, I'm doing I got a lunch today, let's girls. Oh kids, I got kids this weekend. It's weird. I have some weekends no kids. I have weekends kids. This is my kids bekend.
Speaker 6: When you don't, when you have the weekend without kids, are you like that?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, pretty lame.
Speaker 6: No, But like do you think, like, oh cool, I can make plans this weekend because I don't have kids out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, I can maybe go do something or have like yeah, I don't know. I think it's just I don't know. It feels weird. I think I'm finally getting used to the transition. I used to have no matter if they were coming or going, I had an emotional react like my I felt like I was having an emotional reaction, like I'd be like, why do I feel so just ugh, Like I would just get anxiety or I don't know what it was. I would feel I had all these feelings that were happening, and I think it's just a reminder of my situation and that's weird. And I feel for them, like, but now that we're getting there, seemore adjusted and they we've got like a flow, it feels better. So maybe now that i'm I'll find a groove. But I feel like for a while, it was always whether they it was their first day back or their first day gone, like I was feeling low.
Speaker 6: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Because I think it was just like, oh, yeah, this is our life now. Huh.
Speaker 1: Now you've just accepted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it takes some adjustment because it's like not what you want it. It's not what I wanted for my kids. And I think when they come and go, it's it's a reminder of oh my gosh, this is their life, but they're handling it well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do they feel about it? Also, you guys live pretty close.
Speaker 3: We live really close, and we did that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were intentional. Yeah, so close that there's yeah, sometimes we're just can be back and forth or like last weekend, I didn't have my daughter, but she was hair day and we went ahead and just did it. At my house. So she like came over and she was at my house for like six hours one day.
Speaker 1: And with for her hair, and even though it wasn't her time to be over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she could have done it over at her dad's house, but it was like I had ordered the hair. I can help with it a little bit anyway. So she's like, I'm just going to come to your house. I'm like, okay, we're not like super strict, like, oh it's our time.
Speaker 5: You get upset if they want to go to the other person when it's the other person time.
Speaker 3: I guess that hair's the only example other than that we have. I mean, there's been times where something cool has come up that I wish we could go do. Like there was something like a concert I wanted to take her to a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't my weekend.
Speaker 4: Would you have asked, Well, here's the deal.
Speaker 3: I made the mistake of thinking it would be no problem, and so I sort of mentioned the concert to her and she got real excited. My daughter and then that that was a lesson, A big lesson, because then I talked to him, He's like, shoot, he's like I actually made plans on Sunday night, and I'm like, well, surely it's not the big of a deal. We go to the concert and he's like, actually, it's kind of a big deal. So and I'm like, well, he's like and it's probably not a big deal because she doesn't know about it, right, And I'm like, actually I told her and he was like Amy, and I was like, I know, because then I don't want him to be the bad So then I this, oh show right, Yeah, she won't ever hear this.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: I as a parent sometimes you I had to own it. I just didn't give all the details because I didn't want him. I didn't want to say I just said, hey, I prematurely told you about tickets, and they're not going to They don't. That's not working out anymore. Like it was just on me. I couldn't say, hey, I know I told you about it, But then I took to your dad and he has plans.
Speaker 1: You know, it still stayed unified, even though probably wasn't the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 3: No, the easier thing would blame him for if we had an If I was a toxic person right now, blame him. Yeah, if I was unhealthy. I would say, hey, I know that I got I told you I got you these tickets. But guess what I asked your dad and he's like, nope, we have these other plans and he's not going to lay Oh yeah, yeah, you know it does.
Speaker 1: You're probably trying to get the kid to be on your side, yes, but or like you yeah.
Speaker 3: So I had to be like, you know those tickets, I told you about it prematurely, it's no longer working. And then I didn't say anything about whether or not they have plans. She just knows that she's with her dad and she's going to go do whatever she's got to do. And so then he explained they had plans, and then it just kept everything separate. What was her reaction, Oh, she was like, oh bummer, I wanted to go. But then I'm sure she what her dad had planned was good for her. Fun my mind was going to be better for her. For a teenager, she would probably have rather gotten to the concert, but he had something fun planned. But that sucked, Like I felt horrible, like.
Speaker 1: That, that's mature of you to him, that's mature of you to not well, he knew I messed up. I messed up, I know, but that doesn't mean.
Speaker 5: That you still can't do the selfish thing and go, oh, I had you, because then she likes you more because it does feel like two parents are split in time.
Speaker 1: Like the unhealthy thing is to compete for.
Speaker 3: Love, for sure, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of people probably naturally do that. Even with you.
Speaker 5: I think you have to pull yourself back from doing that because it's probably the natural thing to do.
Speaker 1: Like, I want to be the good parent that you go to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I still didn't understand, Like I kind of thought. I was really like seriously, like we can figure this out, and he wasn't budging and I was annoyed. But I'm the one that messed up. So I had to just take the l. What is they say? I took the L on that one and I deserved it and everything is.
Speaker 1: We have a good weekend, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Well, other people listening, maybe if you've been in that, you got to take the high road.
Speaker 1: Most time, you doddy.
Speaker 6: Weekend basketball games, dude, it's all time. Oh my gosh, so many basketball games, a big tournament, lunchbox.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, I'm living man living.
Speaker 1: Okay, huh. I just got sent this. They want me to voice. They sent me a couple of characters the voice for.
Speaker 6: This for cartoon shut it's one of them a fish, dude. That's been my dream for me too.
Speaker 5: I'm doing it, but I'm supposed to voice Inspector Hound, who's got like a gun a dog.
Speaker 1: I got three to read.
Speaker 3: How do you get auditions for that?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They were like, hey, would you all the gigs?
Speaker 4: No, I don't even know that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on. One of them is.
Speaker 5: Roy, a lovable walking clock. He works as a guide in the color clock.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that is, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: The other one is Inspector Hound with a gun gun. The other one is.
Speaker 1: In its sides. It's like script.
Speaker 6: It's got the script there, that's what it is. Script.
Speaker 1: So one of them is bam, what's bam?
Speaker 7: Bam?
Speaker 1: Maybe Batman's car.
Speaker 6: Batman's car talks, okay, so he's gotta talk like this one's that's my name?
Speaker 4: Uh, master of all Evils, like a little gross card, like a.
Speaker 1: Little guy.
Speaker 6: Dude. This sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like Master of Evil. And then he gives me the script. It's like excellent, best Evil laugh the movie. That'd be waiting for that.
Speaker 4: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff, Yeah, anyway that's supposed to do that today.
Speaker 6: Hey, if you don't get the job, I can you recommend someone.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 6: Okay, what if like, hey, if you picked me for whatever Captain Evil? Like you know, my friends are really good. He can do a he can do bam.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's how it works, but you can always try it. I didn't ask for this.
Speaker 6: How does how does that? That's crazy?
Speaker 4: I think company reached out.
Speaker 1: It's producing this. He goes Hey would probably want to do character voices.
Speaker 6: I mean, if anyone on the show, I'm the one that does character voices.
Speaker 5: Now you do impressions, but dude, I can anybody can do a character voice. Some people doing better than others. But some character voices are just their voice, all right.
Speaker 6: I get think Lunchbots a week pretty good at that too.
Speaker 1: It's just like when Shrek was first down by Chris Farley, it was just Chris Farley's voice' why Shrek looks like he does? He looks like Chris Farley? Oh really yeah?
Speaker 4: He was the original Shrek.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that, and he was like, hey, donkey, but it was just it was just Chris Farley's voice straight up. Even when we play the voice over actor, Tom Hanks is just being Tom Hanks when he.
Speaker 5: So I can be the inspector with a I think this is like dodgeball. Everybody thinks they're good at it.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I know, Amy.
Speaker 4: Would you be good doing voices for characters?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, lunchbox, would you be go doing a voice for characters?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 4: Like d would you be good doing voice for characters? It's like do everybody thinks they're good?
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm good at dodgeball, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do what to do.
Speaker 6: I'm not good at dodgeball.
Speaker 3: I just really want to be a fish. It's fine, like the voice of a fish. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Is that the fish the drowning fish drowning?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess somebody do that. Okay, awesome, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have any role or anything. They're just like, do you would you like to read these characters?
Speaker 4: That's cool because I guess that's.
Speaker 7: You know how.
Speaker 3: I set a goal to audition for some things I never did, but I started to think my wheelhouse. Maybe now could be like the mom and like a commercial.
Speaker 1: It's not that you couldn't do it, it's it's just there's like a dish with people that make the decisions, or like a vacuum.
Speaker 6: You would be a good mom. That's like stressing out over like a mess.
Speaker 3: I love laundry.
Speaker 1: Would be a mom man a fish.
Speaker 3: I love that laundry. I could fold things and be like I love smelling laundry.
Speaker 1: I think it's auditioning. Now they're not listening to all. We're done.
Speaker 4: We will see you guys on Monday. Thank you guys. That's it. Goodbye,