Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Precognition go deeper into the characteristics of it. But also something that people ask me a lot is what about lucid dreaming or precognition in dreams? What do you have with just precognition in general?
Speaker 3: I guess, well, the precognition itself. Basically, what I'm suggesting is that it's a link with one's brain in the future. It's nothing to do with consciousness. The precognition is between one's brain and the future and one's brain in the present, and the precognition occurs when the brains are in similar states, as they're said to correlate with each other. Let me just say a word about perception. But it is very important to understand the way we proceed thing is the way we're in things. Everything in the all our perceptions are thoughts, are all represented by what known as neuronal spatial temporal patterns of neural neuronal activation. And when you look at something, you activate a specific pattern in the brain. When you remember something, you activate the same pattern. When you have a precognition about something, you activate the same pattern. So give a simple a simple example of how Carol precognizes an earthquake that's going to occur tomorrow. The way it makes it easier to understand. Remember that the precognition refers to Carol's experience of the events when she watches new newscast about it tomorrow evening. For example, whilst watching newscast, Carol activates a pattern in her brain which corresponds to her experience of the earthquake, and the continuing activation of the pattern is what gives rise to Carol's conscious experience of watching the earthquake. So if she wants to recognize the event today, she has to activate a similar pattern tomorrow's pattern. She might sometime during the day spontaneously activate such a pattern, or she might, for example, knock the leg of the dining table. Notice the cutlery shaking, and in the brain this is the networks corresponding to the cutler shaking are associated with networks corresponding to the earthquake. Either way, the network's corresponded it to the earthquake are activated a few times. This isn't sufficient for Carol to become consciously aware of an earthquake, But since the patterns in the presence and the future are similar. The patterns resonate across time. According to Bohm's theory, there is a tendency for the activation to include it for there to be an increase in the degree of activation. If the degree of activation of the present pattern reaches the threshold for conscious awareness, Carol suddenly finds herself thinking about the idea of the earthquake. She has received in the presence a memory of what you'll experience in the future. So if it happens during the day, she might feel a hunch that there's going to be an earthquake, But if it happens at night, the premonition might find its way into one of her dreams. Okay, I think that gives a submary of the process. Let's say it can be applied to so many other things, and this enables us to know why precognition is so elusive. One particularly interesting aspect is that, since you're activating patterns in the future, when you watch the events, it needs to be an emotional events because that produces lots and lots of activations of the pattern, and it produces a strong resonating field. So in the present, if you just happen to think briefly about the possibility of such an event. The effect of the future activations is going to produce an influence, and the present activation will increase and you become consciously aware. But this can create problems. But I think given an example, I tend to have hypochondria, and a couple of days before I go to the doctor, I start thinking that I have some terrible disease. In fact, at the time approaches I feel quite certain that I'm going to be told by the doctor that I have a terrible disease. So I go to see the doctor and he tells me there's nothing really wrong with me. So was that earlier experience of precognition. No, it wasn't the precognition of the doctor telling me I might have a terrible disease, But it was a precognition referring to my future thoughts over the the next two days, in which I was thinking I might have a disease, and that was coming over in the presence, and so in the presence I was thinking and it was going it was building up, and it would be like a sort of vicious circle. And this explains why hypochondria affects people in this way. And another very important that is why is this when the elections there aren't people who can An election is such a simple events, it's such an emotional event. But why is it that there aren't hundreds of people forecasting who's going to win the election? And the answer is this, weeks or days before the election, a person is thinking about if one candidate is going to win, then is thinking about if the other candidates is going to win, independently as to which candidates wins. So now in the presence is receiving impressions from all these thoughts in his future over the next week, cut to the day of the election, sometimes thinking the candidates will win, sometimes thinking will will lose. So he doesn't get any selectivity. You can't just e one or the other. And when the candidate actually wins or loses, it's too late. He's already had a precognition recognition about his early efforts.
Speaker 2: Well, I know some people that will take that guess, and they have and they're either going to be right or wrong in it. But sometimes they just politically don't want to say, especially if you're over here. Now it's the way it is over here, let me let me ask you this. Okay, so telepathy is really interesting to me, and you let me hear your thoughts on on telepathy, because I think you look at this a little differently than I do. So let me let me hear your thoughts on what you've learned with telepathy.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I've definitely seen telepathy is weaker than pre condition because different brains are involved and the patterns are less. They like it to match. I think, well to understanding this better, let's look at the way the neuronal networks are connected to form the pattern in the brain. Take an example, first of recognition, Tom experiences an emotional event tomorrow, and whilst he's watching the events, he associates in his brain information about the events and information about his previous experiences with the events. So now today he activites activates a pattern corresponding to a similar event, in which networks corresponding to the events are again associated with networks corresponding to his previous experiences with the events. The future and present patterns are similar. Resonance occurs and he recognizes to Modrow's event. So now take a case of telepathy. They're suppose that Tom is in New York and Carol is in London. Again, Tom experiences and emotional events, and he associates information about the events with information about his previous experiences of the event. Meanwhile, Carol is in London. She activates the pattern corresponding to a similar event, but she associates the information about the events with information about her previous experiences of that event. And these experiences are probably quite different from those of Tom. The patterns are different, and the resonance will be much weaker because you don't get a close matching between Tom's patterns and Carol's pattern so the telepathy is very much weaker. And I suggest that many Bay cases are a sensible telepathy, not due to telepathy at all, but due to the pacipients recognizing her own future knowledge of the event because someone has to tell her otherwise she wouldn't have suspected been a telepathic contact anyway, So it does occur sometimes. That's a case that's an illustration of the psychic telling me that they flying over water, and that was definitely a telepathy. And I think in the case of Nostradama's predictions, where he's predicting the activities of thousands of people, you might get an amplification effect which makes it easier to detect what's going on. Nostradamers had three predictions about the events and during the life of Hitler, which was six hundred years later than his life, and yet he was able to pick up He picks up the name Hitler and something about his activities. It might have been a future tele telepathic contact.
Speaker 2: So describe telepathy for us.
Speaker 3: Well by giving the example I've tried to describe. Describe you. A telepathy occurs when you think about a certain thing and you activate the corresponding pattern in your brain, and I try to activate a similar pattern. Now, one way to do it is if I visualize myself as you. So you activate a pattern and you associate it in your brain with an image of yourself. And if I think of you and associate the pattern with a similar event, then the two patterns are similar and resonance can occur. So it is part simple, But as I say, I believe it's more more difficult. What what is interesting? I think it's easier to influence people using telepathy.
Speaker 2: So I see I see telepathy differently. I see telepathy. And this is how I've always known it to be what the word means, and uh, it is communication between two people or maybe even more. But telepathy is communicating back and forth. So you're you're not seeing, You're not talking about telepathy that way, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that the sensitivity, the connection between my brain now, my brain now and my brain tomorrow are much more similar to each other. It's easier to get a resonance between between the zoo Epathy depends on a different brain, a brain in which you associate events with your previous experiences with the events, and these associations are what are going to be different for different people. So I suggest it's possible, but difficulty.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to cooastam dot com for more