Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Yvonne is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of six years named Chuck might be cheating. So we'll see if we can help her out. Yavon tell us what's going on. Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my boyfriend Chuck and I have been together for six years. I'm actually the bread winner between the two of us, and I have a really nice job and Chucky, I think he has his art, Like he has like an okay job, he's a bar manager, but he's always like spending tons of his money and his time on his painting and his art, which you know, when I first started dating him, like I actually I thought that was like really cute and very sweet and he's you know, there's like some vulnerability in that. And now and like that's actually like how we used to spend a lot of our time together and now he's just off like painting in his office and he's like he's always been artsy, but in the last month or so, it's just become really intense. Like when he's not doing something in the bar and he's not with me, he's just off in his little room, and when I walk by, when he's like apparently working on a painting, he's actually just sitting on his phone, like texting I don't even know who. And so I know that he hangs around like a lot of the waitresses at his bar, and I don't know, I think he might be really tempted by one of them. And I've confronted him a couple of times about just being really shady around these girls, and he keeps denying it, and he keeps telling me that I'm gotting to worry about, and I just, yeah, I think he might be cheating on me with one of the waitresses. Like it just this past month specifically, he's really not been spending time with me. He's been in his little office, or he's been spending too much time at the bar. And that's why I'm reaching out to you.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, you talked to him about this.
Speaker 2: I have, and I mean, I'm pretty convinced that she's cheating on me with one of the waitresses. And I have been like, hey, like you seem to be really shady. You seem to be spending a lot of time like you seem to not be hanging out with me, you seem to only be in your office, like what is going on? And he keeps denying it. So I have brought it up to him, and it certainly has he yielded any sort of result?
Speaker 3: Has he ever lied to you before? Any of this that you're aware of, not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: I mean, again, we've been together for six years, so I'm sure there's you know, like little stuff here and there that both of us probably you know, maybe don't share that. I wouldn't say it's like explicitly a lie, but.
Speaker 3: Not in this way, no, because I just wonder if like your your gut is probably correct, but what if it's just like, yeah, he likes the attention from this person. I mean, I guess that could still be a form of cheating.
Speaker 2: I mean I think depends on like how you exactly like you know, for me, an emotional cheat in some ways actually to the times to be worse than the physical cheats. Like you know, if you're spending time and energy with other people who who are not your girlfriends, it's a big concerning you know, And if you're not able to vocalize why you're doing that, then I think I have a reason to be even more concerned, Like you're not expressing to me, like what's not going well? You're not sharing with me why you're interested in talking to other people. Like, clearly something is broken that either the communication's not working that you're going to do this, or that you don't feel safe with me or comfortable with me, that you're not talking to me about this and I'm your girlfriend of six years.
Speaker 1: Other than that stuff, I mean that you know, it sounds like there's may be something going on. Have you checked, like is he doing his art? I mean, is he spending a lot of time on a project?
Speaker 2: I mean he's in his little office apparently doing art as Like, I'm not an artist myself, so I don't really know, like how quickly one is supposed to produce a painting, you know what they like, I don't know the like how long it takes to create a painting. It's like if he's like, I'm working on it, I'm gonna I'd like to trust that that's part of the process and we gabble around and mix your paint, don't I mean I don't what do I know?
Speaker 1: You know? Okay, you already told us what grocery store. You guys are rewards card members at So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Roses would be like perfect. He usually actually actually gets me like a dozen every month, so that actually kind of is our thain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that works perfect. Then if you definitely if he sends them to someone else, that's weird. All right, Yeah, we'll play us come back and then call him and get your to Catch cheeter. Right after this, right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Yvonne is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of six years named Chuck might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call him and see if we can catch him. But first, yvon why don't you catch everybody up in your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the long and short of it is that we've been together for six years. I'm the bread winner. Chuck works at a bar. He's really into art, and she has been the whole time he've been together, but more recently this half month specifically, she's anytime he's not at the bar, he's in his little office doing his apparent painting and or like what I think is like on his phone texting, and I'm just pretty convinced that he is cheating on me with one of the waitresses at the bar.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're about to call him from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month we choose one rewards card member at random, we gets three flowers delivered from our florial department. Anyone. He said, he gets you flowers every month anyway, Right, that he does? Yeah, so sit really sweep. Hey it is if he sends them to somebody else, then I mean that is definitely a red flat, red flat, big one. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, this is.
Speaker 1: Jafar calling from I was looking for a rewards member.
Speaker 4: Chuck, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chuck, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations. Here this must big winner. Oh thanks, I win the flowers. Yes, oh, Wow, cool.
Speaker 4: Like a bouquet or something like that, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Maybe you haven't seen the signs in the store. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to get free flowers delivered from our Florida department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You'll get thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card delivered to anybody that you like to deliver them to in the fifty United States of the Americas. So congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down in a matter of minutes if you know who you want to send it to right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do it right now.
Speaker 1: First I would need to get the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Sure, So the first name is Yvonne.
Speaker 1: And do you want to put anything on a card there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do Okay, you get more roses this month because you're extra special.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll just let you know that she's on the phone and this is actually the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewel. Hi am Nina Hi I'm Victoria and Yvonne, your girlfriend is on the phone by really. Yeah. We do a segment on the show. It's called to Catch a Cheater. It's where if you think your significant other might be cheating on you, we try to catch you based on things like who you send flowers to. So Yvonne has been suspicious.
Speaker 4: I don't believe this van for the last time. I am not eating on you. Indeed, does that make sense to you?
Speaker 2: Do you get that?
Speaker 4: I'm so tired of you accusing me of all of this book and just being straight and mean in general? You're how am I?
Speaker 2: How am I being with you?
Speaker 4: Do you actually want to go through this on the air?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 4: Okay, great, okay, So let's start with maybe the fact that you belittle my job every day. It's, oh, you're not making enough money. Oh you're working too many hours. You know, like you're always reminding me that you are, you know, the one putting in all the money, you're supporting us, which by the way, is not the case at all. I'm putting in my fair share. You just seem to have this need for control, right, and then uh, okay, let's go on to the next thing. Since you seem to have such a problem with me painting and being creative. I mean like it feels so unsupportive to me that it just makes me feel bad.
Speaker 3: I do have to ask really quick, Chuck, you sound very frustrated, and rightfully so.
Speaker 1: At any point have you told her how you feel? Yeah, okay, I brought it up here. No, no, you haven't.
Speaker 2: And even if you haven't, honestly, I don't belittle you. No, I don't belittle you. Okay, if you want to look, if you want to do your art thing, you can go ahead and do it. I don't need I don't give a pay. Honestly, at the time that I understand or I get it you're saying.
Speaker 4: Just the fact that you call it your art thing, it sounds so condescending. It's like it just throws it away. It makes it seem like it's nothing. It makes it seem like, oh, it's just a hobby, like you know what, It's just so kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a hobby. They're not making any money on it. Do you make money? No, it is a hobby. You sit in your little office and I don't know what you paint. You don't really talk about it with me. It is a hobby. So why am I supposed to understand this painting thing being anything more than you just sitting in a little office and dabbling on a on a canvas. Well barns and money. I make more, okay, so what I work hard and I get paid well so that you can do your little bar thing? Also okay, so art thing and bar thing same thing.
Speaker 4: You do make more money.
Speaker 2: And I'm maybe if you stayed home and talked to me instead of being in your little office, maybe if you paid any attention to me, maybe if you actually gave it about me and our relationship, I would give.
Speaker 4: About your art. Maybe I'm gonna tell you something. Nothing has changed in the last six years I've had this job. Since we started, I haven't changed.
Speaker 2: That's exactly problem. The problem is that nothing has changed. We've been together for six years. I think I'm just wanting to sit here and just twiddle my thumbs while you're doing what. I'm invested in our future together. It's in six years. What's the happening to us and our relationship?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: And I'm tired of having the same conversation with you every single day.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what Kip, I did cheat on you, and you know what, it wasn't one of the shifts. Do you want is that what you want to do? Is that what you wanted to hear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well I knew I was right. That's talk about a woman's intuition.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know why I did what I did?
Speaker 2: I don't give it.
Speaker 1: Why what.
Speaker 4: You had never given this?
Speaker 2: But I'm tell you putting on your girlfriend of six years, tell me anyway you're justified and cheating as opposed to communicating with your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Of sixth Tell me, chuck, because she was nice to me and she gave it. Do you know how hard it is to come home and realize that the person that you spent all this time love and care with doesn't give us about who you are and what you do. And she was just I'm really glad.
Speaker 2: I'm really glad that all you really want in a relationship with someone to be nice to you. I'm really really glad that that's something that you're looking for.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad sometimes that's just enough. That's all I've ever wanted, And you know, I hope to get that someday too.
Speaker 2: But I know that she were today you, you flyar such. Eventually she's going to have her heartbroken because you're going to go cheat on her because maybe her niceness isot something that you're bored with, and then you'll just cheat again, always a cheater.
Speaker 4: You know what, Maybe what I did wasn't right, but I know that life is too short to be with somebody who doesn't support you, who doesn't give us about you. All right, well, you know what, I'm going to pack up my stupid little office with my stupid little art supplies and you see you never cool?
Speaker 2: That's great, Yeah, just run from your problems. Good on you.
Speaker 1: And they both hung up. Wow they should not be together. Definitely not this happened. What just happens is I think the most appropriate breakup ever. I'm squeezing my butt cheeks that whole time
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater