Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us. On air with a Ryan Seacrest, Happy Friday morning, everybody, go, I had a fantastic What is going on all road?
Speaker 3: It's the funny stuff over there, you guys.
Speaker 2: I love it. A little giggle earlier, it's an early giggle. Coffees and kicked in and they're giggling.
Speaker 1: You're on the mic when we're laughing and or talking.
Speaker 2: I'll turn it off. I turned back on call that are you in tears this morning? So early? Yeah, I'm gonna blame the celsius I have.
Speaker 4: It's really like it's given me a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, well, we should all have that then, because we'd like to cry. I mean like good like you're crying and laughing. She's crying and laughing. All right, Well that's what we call the back room. If you've never listened before, you'll figure it out by the end. So they're back to answer the calls, running around, organizing whatever we're going to do this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lie back there, and it's always smells so good.
Speaker 3: What is it is?
Speaker 1: It's like a lotion.
Speaker 4: It's like Marianna's, like Victoria's secrets lotion that she has.
Speaker 1: She didn't always smell nice back there.
Speaker 4: Let me tell.
Speaker 6: You, no, no, no, I'm not blaming anybody.
Speaker 3: Wow, are you saying when you worked back there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like stanky.
Speaker 3: She's talking about a different generation.
Speaker 1: She's talking about her own stank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not talking.
Speaker 3: About the celsiest non alcoholic drinkers.
Speaker 1: Like two thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what is the what is the flavor the scent of your lotion, Mariana.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know it's blue. But we're in our smelling good era.
Speaker 2: So'm I like it? Is it moisturizer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's moisturizer treat stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I to put on moisturizer. Actually yeah, actually, uh, I've got Do you smell my cologne? You always just happen percent it's leathery liquid. My cologne scent leathery liquid, liquid leather. It's liquid leather. That's my scent.
Speaker 5: Oh manly great.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of feedback on my scent liquid leather.
Speaker 1: I don't smell it, so maybe a little more.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is I think I sprayed a lot because I don't smell it either.
Speaker 5: I taught you guys, how to spray it.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to do the back of your neck and the top of your head and then behind your knees.
Speaker 3: No one's smelling the taught my head.
Speaker 2: In the back of my neck, tell my knees. Checking out science.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, Friday, it's so good to see you guys. Let's have a great Friday. Yes, is not myle but it is a weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, baby, music.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: If I start with something, I can't stop.
Speaker 3: I know it's a thing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I know it's annoying, it's charming.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a fine line between annoying and charming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I ride that line.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing I figured out about it, and I'm the same way, like I do a lot of things that are annoying until you get to know me, and then you flip maybe the charming. But it was annoying it first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it can.
Speaker 3: Be annoying at first.
Speaker 2: Then then then hopefully you stick around long enough to find it charming.
Speaker 4: It's also the people you surround yourself with, because I have certain friends where we are just like extra annoying because it's just there's so many inside jokes.
Speaker 8: Crank it up.
Speaker 2: H all right, we'll singing to my weekend Friday May third, partly sunny Hi's in the lose seventies around eighty Inland or the same this weekend La County Fair kicking off today.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's that time of year already.
Speaker 3: It's that timing year.
Speaker 2: La Countown Clippers in the Mavericks game six tonight in Dallas and do his album. Du A Leafah's album Radical Optimism is also out today.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: We've planned some tracks from do a all day on Kiss.
Speaker 2: Love That and a shout out to Pure Function Fitness Center, i'm Intura and Canoga and Woodland Hills. Yeah, reports, are you having us on or on your way there to get your workout? End?
Speaker 3: Keep it on, kiss love That? Exisney.
Speaker 2: What did we miss while we were sleeps last night?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: Firefighters are responding to a fire at a large commercial building in downtown late this morning. The fire began around four a m. On East eighth Street. Britney Spears is safe at home after paramedics responded to a fight between the pop star and her boyfriend at the Chateau Marmont yesterday and Dua Lipa dropped her new album Radical Optimism. We have tracks for you all day right here on Kiss. She hosts and is the musical guest on SNL tomorrow night. And that's what happened overnight on air with.
Speaker 1: A Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Great great yesterday. I did the bands. I clammed. I did the clam with the bands. You ever do the clam?
Speaker 5: What's the clan?
Speaker 1: I love the clam.
Speaker 2: It gets my butt so good, So why I'm doing it to get mine that good?
Speaker 1: And what's the clam?
Speaker 6: It's when your knees go in and out. You have a good band around your yeah, okay, So you.
Speaker 2: Lay on your side, yes, yes, okay, and then you put the band on your knees and you go up and up and down.
Speaker 4: But your likes aren't straight there, your legs are It's like you're own makeshift digh master.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but you're clamming. Yeah yeah, those bands. Don't underestimate the bands. See more people using the band.
Speaker 4: Resistance training is my I love. It's my love leguage with working out.
Speaker 2: So I clammed and I did the one where you kick.
Speaker 1: The fire hydrant backwards the.
Speaker 2: Fire hydrant, yeah for a bird and squeaks.
Speaker 6: I have been so sore lately from my workouts too, and I've just been so.
Speaker 5: Clan feels good clamming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I've been stretching so much, because I'm like, my sides are hurting.
Speaker 3: I work out with your best friend.
Speaker 5: You want to have the soreness, it means it's working.
Speaker 1: Are you going to work out this weekend? I'm going tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Well hold on, it was so fast. Let me think about it. You're going to morrow to.
Speaker 2: Work out, yes, tomorrow morning with your best friend my gym. Yep, I didn't have plans to go.
Speaker 1: A party of three?
Speaker 2: How exciting is a party of three? That's fun? I don't know. I'm I might am. I I'll be doing up for body because my clam soreness.
Speaker 1: That's fine to do over body.
Speaker 2: Okay, All of a sudden, I just made plans all right, I had to cancel, so Tony while we're here with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, So you actually can't talk to me during our workout because I'm going to be speech fasting.
Speaker 3: Well that's one one to get to.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, maybe but I might come. It might actually show up. Now put my will you arrange my plans again. Speech fasting, So you're not gonna talk so silent weekend?
Speaker 6: Well, you do it for a certain amount of hours, and so I was reading up about it. It's called speech fasting, and it's supposed to create less stress in your life. It's supposed to improve your focus, brain growth, and it also helps with insomnia or your sleep.
Speaker 1: And so don't you just do this when you're alone? No, but think about it.
Speaker 6: When can you ever? When have you ever been able to not speak until noon? Well, we never can never, So right, it has been on the weekends. And so I'm really trying on the weekends not to.
Speaker 3: Talk until what what is going to come out of It's like, to what end.
Speaker 1: I just told you?
Speaker 6: Brain growth and focus stress?
Speaker 4: I don't think so it sounds stressful because you're gonna have to communicate in a different form or.
Speaker 6: You just let people understand that they can't communicate with you until noon on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 4: Imagine if I said that to my family and they're like, mom, whorn's breakfast.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, then you can be like you can shake your head and say and then you can make.
Speaker 5: Breakfastess more, that's stressful.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. So it's supposed to bring brain growth.
Speaker 2: You're going to go to our gym and you're going to not talk to anybody inside that gym.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it at all.
Speaker 1: No, lies, nine am, you're not gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I am knowing for the other people too, because I have a feeling he's thrilled.
Speaker 3: This is like one of those things where he's like, Oh.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you want to do it? Yes.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to be difficult, but I'm up for the challenge because I want brain growth and I would be improved focus.
Speaker 2: There are and I do too. And if it does work for you, then we could try it on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: If we're not changing, if we're not growing, if we're not trying new things, we're just staying stagnant.
Speaker 1: Who wants to be stagnant?
Speaker 2: But there are these places where you go. I've seen hotels, resorts where you don't talk. They're like, no talk, they're silent hotels.
Speaker 5: Silent hotels.
Speaker 1: Heard of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eat Love Prey, watch the movie Eat Pray Love Eat watch the movie.
Speaker 3: Well do whatever do those three things?
Speaker 8: And whatever?
Speaker 2: What do you want? But watch the movie because she goes. I think Julie Roberts goes to a silent Oh look at these.
Speaker 4: Here's the ten best quiet hotels in bourban in Los Angeles called quiet hotels.
Speaker 1: I've literally never heard of that.
Speaker 2: You can't speak.
Speaker 1: I love Las Vegas Parents.
Speaker 2: They play No Doubt on a loop. Don't speak, No, you.
Speaker 3: Can't sing either.
Speaker 1: It's really fun.
Speaker 3: You need to write.
Speaker 1: Notes, Yeah, write notes or like I can text.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling we're gonna get a text at eleven o two that you're out. But let's say the premise is great, good luck to you. You think you're your you and you know what you need to grow and we appreciate that, and I do appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Check this out. It's about dating apps. Are you on one? Are you on the right one? For what you went out of it? Here?
Speaker 3: Let me break it down.
Speaker 2: Over ten percent of people in relationships have met their partner on a dating app. Actually, thirty percent of the people here on this show have.
Speaker 1: How do you figure that percentage?
Speaker 5: Are you just using the three of us? Wouldn't it be thirty three?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good call?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 1: Three three three three?
Speaker 2: But yeah, basically right, so a third of us. That's true because you met him on tinder.
Speaker 1: Hinge you met him?
Speaker 2: No, you met Robbie on bumble hinge hinge.
Speaker 8: Are you sure?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I thought you were shut down.
Speaker 6: I was on Riya Riyah. No, who'd you mean on Riya Josh Grobin?
Speaker 1: No, that would have been an interesting pairing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah ah and.
Speaker 1: Some soccer player to some famous soccer player.
Speaker 3: Which maybe you don't know his name.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Wow, your Robbie on one of those things. Yes, So that was my point. So here's the one for best casual dating, if that's what you want. They say Tinder is the best. True.
Speaker 5: I hear that. It's like if you just want to want to hook up with people, right.
Speaker 2: Is it true?
Speaker 3: Anybody in the back Tinder is casual.
Speaker 5: Tinder is more casual. I would say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Best for marriage match, yeah, I believe best for exclusivity ryah hm.
Speaker 3: I can't get into that one though.
Speaker 1: I don't know about best for exclusivity.
Speaker 3: No, but it means it's exclusive, right you can't get into.
Speaker 4: Oh literally like the definition you need a membership, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Have to be invited in.
Speaker 6: Can you pay for it, Yes, you do. It's like thirty bucks for six months.
Speaker 5: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: Best for first dates, bumble okay, and best overall. Hinge. So Tanya, that's great. Oh throw it down, Throw it down? Why did I reminder of that sound today's quote? Your ability to feel other people's pain doesn't mean it's your responsibility to fix. I think that's important to hear this.
Speaker 3: FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 4: President Biden defended the protests happening on college campuses across the country, but also emphasized the importance of the rule of law and denounced hate speech of any kind. Firefighters are responding to a fire that erupted at a large commercial building in downtown on late this morning.
Speaker 1: The fire began around four a m.
Speaker 4: At the one hundred foot by one hundred foot structure.
Speaker 5: In the eighteen hundred block of East eighth Street.
Speaker 4: Restaurant surcharges will soon be illegal in California as a new law aimed at banning hidden fees takes effect in July.
Speaker 5: Peloton is cutting about four hundred jobs worldwide.
Speaker 4: As part of a restructuring effort, and Disneyland is dropping ticket prices to as little as fifty dollars a day for the entire summer, from Pixarfest to the spring to Halloween time in the fall with multi day ticket offers on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Right, well, that was featured in my Swag half Hour here which we tested. Just played all swag songs, remember that nine thirty to ten swag songs, hoping that somebody might have heard that and give us a new show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waiting for the next one.
Speaker 2: Right, I thought, you know, surely program directors all over the country be wanting our Swag half hour. Chewy and Ryan Seacrest. It was fun in the Swag half Hour. Didn't stick, but anyway, Victoria Monet was the anchor song for the Swag half Hour.
Speaker 3: That's why you think of me during it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, O my mama, own mom, mama.
Speaker 3: Kiss.
Speaker 2: Not quite as warm this weekend, but nice, nice weekend had in La Sunday.
Speaker 3: What is your perfect Sunday?
Speaker 2: No, don't think about Sunday afternoon because then it can I know, it gets a little not so Sunday series. Yeah, once it gets to be four, it's like, oh no, because four is five and five is tonight on Sunday anyway.
Speaker 4: It is we have like homework on Sunday nights. Why know we as a show Like that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I know Mark emails, Yeah, Mark's emails Sunday night.
Speaker 5: To send in my reports all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even notice that my emails never come on a weekday or Sunday night. They're always on a Saturday, Mark, I always send you notes on a Saturday. Is that better?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: For me?
Speaker 2: That is better for me.
Speaker 3: Because it's it's the day I get to think about stuff.
Speaker 2: I ever get them Saturday mornings or like four am on a weekday.
Speaker 3: That's all because when I get bond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's when I have space to think, and that's why I come up with new ideas.
Speaker 4: There's no filter when you hit us up. It could be there's no filter for you when you hit us up.
Speaker 2: It's the second I think of it. I know, Uh, Mark, you sound annoyed by my I don't know.
Speaker 1: Always a delight? Is that good for you? Okay?
Speaker 3: I mean I was I said one this morning, didn't I?
Speaker 5: Yes, you want to talk about what what?
Speaker 2: What news stories we're going to do this morning? I'm like, Okay, he sent me a story that I had already heard. I'm like, Mark, I knew that already. Like I want new news stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, do be a little more ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: No, it was literally on this station like a day ago, just checking it out. Mark, you know, I like the process. Jay Shetty Okay, we know Ja Shetty, Ja Shetty, Tanya. What's Ja Shetty? He's the expert in relationships. Life coach.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say life coach because he more like well being.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: He and his wife they live in where do they live?
Speaker 2: The UK? New York Both they live all over Roddy Deblukia. So they came to LA five years ago and they love it. They love it, and they wrote out the perfect Sunday. And he's somebody that has a lot of good knowledge. So I just want to read it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the perfect Sundays wake up and meditate at seven am.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that would never happen in my house.
Speaker 3: So right, my perfect Sunday is to not do that.
Speaker 1: You guys, you haven't even tried meditating.
Speaker 5: They won't even be quiet enough.
Speaker 2: So they guys like, yeah, this quick enough bowl and I want a long coffee mall.
Speaker 1: Okay, then bump it up to six am.
Speaker 5: I remember we're gonna skip that part.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I think meditation is the key of happiness, and you do it every day.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the day I did it and how amazing I was.
Speaker 3: Aren't you on a verbal cleans and you can't speech or something?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, well then hold on, let me get through this, okay. Go At eight fifteen they go into hot pilates. Okay, he bikes okay, and then he plays pickle ball. That's a lot. It's not real, all right. Then at ten thirty they go a brunch. This is okay, you two, It.
Speaker 5: Sounds somebody this is supposed to be the perfect Sunday.
Speaker 2: But if you have no responsibilities or failing, well, they don't.
Speaker 3: Well, then I don't want to resent this.
Speaker 5: Why are you yelling?
Speaker 2: Then at noon, they after they're at the farmer's market.
Speaker 5: These two great, this does sound like the perfect Sunday.
Speaker 2: Now at two thirty, they're hanging out with friends, or they're relaxing at home with a movie or a book. Oh yeah, I am not reading a book on Sunday. I'm just going to tell you right now, anybody reading a book on a.
Speaker 4: Sunday, Alfred And there's just a girl reading a book like in the coffee shop.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wow, your life.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hold a book. I'll hold a book, but I'm not reading it.
Speaker 4: I know I can't. I get distracted after one page. I have too it audible all the.
Speaker 5: Way for me.
Speaker 8: I just want to tell you.
Speaker 2: See me at a pool or beach or a coffee shop with a book.
Speaker 3: I am not reading it.
Speaker 5: I'm holding it, telling you book on tape the way to go.
Speaker 2: Uh all right. Then at five o'clock they have Indian comfort food. This is Jay Shedding.
Speaker 5: His wife's perfect for maybe Mexican food, all right, but.
Speaker 2: They want that green bean cashiw curry. That's what they want. Now it's seven thirty. They gotta go to bed, don't they like? What are these guys?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: They go for dessert.
Speaker 4: That's a great ice cream, ice cream, delicious guys.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 2: Now it's eight o'clock and the Jay Shedding his wife they get ready for bed. They do their skincare, and then they set the intentions for the next day, which obviously is wake up in the meditating and go to hot pilates and bike and Griffith Park.
Speaker 6: No on because if it's Sunday and then the next day's Monday, so setting your intentions like a strong.
Speaker 3: Weed, then they go to sleep at nine.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even know to begin.
Speaker 2: I have to say I'm jealous because that is a beautiful day. If you can ever pull it off, even can get a furd of that, good for you. Honestly, if there's one of those things you could pull off on a Sunday, that's it.
Speaker 4: So if I left Michael with the kids, I can go do hot pilates right, would be.
Speaker 1: Like, what are you coming back?
Speaker 8: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: And then you go hang with friends after the far market and brought it Nicks.
Speaker 6: Seems like a lot though, like a lot, very busy. Yeah, it's a grocery store and I'm tired of literally.
Speaker 1: One of these tasks. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm want eight to fifteen space until eight pm space.
Speaker 1: I think if we meditate we might have more energy.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 3: After you don't speak for a weekend.
Speaker 5: I'll try it. I am down to meditate.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: So let's listen in on that. It's Jamie and Jammie meets this guy, and Jamie, you went out on a date with this dude? Is that right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did, okay, And at the end of the date, he was reaching to pay and he said he forgot his wallet. What happened?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so the check team and he kind of like took it and then had it down in his pockets and said, oh, I think I left my wallet in my car. And then he just kind of stared at me, and I stared back and looked at the waiter and I was like, oh, I guess I'll pay then. So then I pulled up my card and paid, and then he didn't like offer to like then mom me or anything, And I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Are you still.
Speaker 8: Talking to him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: We have not texted since the day kind of ended and we said goodbye, and that was pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Did you tell me about the guy, like ye to go out with him again? Forget that?
Speaker 3: What about the dude?
Speaker 10: I mean, he's really nice. He just kind of he didn't really have like a lot of like motivation in life. He just kind of was just like, oh, yeah, I'm chilling, like kind of taking class, going to school, you know, working part time. And I was just like Okay, great, Yeah, but he kind of expressed no interest in like maybe like having something serious in life, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, so he's just still figured it out. All right, Well, what's the protocol here? Tanyas? Isn't he?
Speaker 4: I say, well, if you wanted to go out with him again and you guys are still texting, then it would be a different story because you're gonna be like, hey, let's go out again. We pick a restaurant or something and say this one's on you wink wink, and like send an emoji. But venmo requesting him for half of it. If you are still interested, I don't think it is the move. But now that you're not into him, get your money, ok mmmm, tell him your can money money?
Speaker 2: All right, Jamie, thanks for listening. I don't think you're into the guy, that's my opinion.
Speaker 5: But that's insane. Definitely, he probably does this all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh you think it was intentional, especially because she says that his vibe is very like kind of lazy and like no motivation.
Speaker 2: Were you played? Is that what you're saying, Jamie was played? What I heard you say could be Jamie, Jamie was playing.
Speaker 1: Now that I think about it. Yeah, Actually he probably doesn't all the girls. I just feel like a Venmo request feels petty to me.
Speaker 5: That's okay to be petty, is it? From time to time?
Speaker 3: We're petty all the time.
Speaker 6: There, we're not petty, and it's pretty if she still.
Speaker 5: Wanted to date this guy, but she doesn't, So.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, are you glad you called? Or thank you for listening to us?
Speaker 2: I would be like, okay, guys, I'm sorry I'm even called today. Not a good weekend.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they just get goodbye on the right. She's like, we've had some cars you forget. I asked, okay, I'd like to go for my weekend now, singing to Mayo Weekend du Leap. His album is out today. We got partly sunny skies, seventies and eighties. More the same this weekend. Not quite as warm, a little bit cooler in the evening, so keep a vest around. Ginny's is on the line to play match came for those Billie Eilish take us Ginny's Good morning a month to Bello.
Speaker 3: What's up in Montebello this morning?
Speaker 8: It's good.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to see you guys on the street of Montabello.
Speaker 10: No, you guys can't come through Monapella. You guys, we're in LA.
Speaker 9: I was hoping to see you guys, to catch up with you guys.
Speaker 10: I have some coffee cake and everything for you guys, and I was unable to make it.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell us, and so we could We didn't know. Hobby didn't know to drive there. You should have told ready. Hey, but Dennis, there's always another twenty year anniversary.
Speaker 5: Tour, right, yes, there is twenty forty four. It's be lit.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the match game.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal. We have got Billie Eilish tickets for you. If you can win the game, we're gonna give you a phrase with a blanket and our panel here of Sysney, Tanya, Ruby and Tubbs or rite down what they think goes in the blank then we'll hear your answer to see if you match with them. If you get the most matches, you go see Billy Eilish. You're contestant number one. Okay, Jenny's hold on one second, let's gettest number two. Stephanie Baldmore Park, good morning and tell us about yourself. How are you?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Hi, I'm good, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's get to know Stephanie in a ten seconds. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 11: I'm thirty two, I'm married. I mean currently in Monterey, going to no wedding, going to a wedding right now?
Speaker 6: No tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Actually, oh great.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Stephanie, do you recommend marriage?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 2: I really do, because Tony and Ruby are about to I do it?
Speaker 10: She did?
Speaker 2: There I did, Stephanie. Hold one second, you're contested number two. Let's start with Jennie contest number one. So here we go Jenny's match game it is, and Stephanie will do you? Next? Here we go Jenny's this is yours? Yours is? Don't say it out loud, blank egg, blank egg? Just think about it. Blank egg? What kind of egg? Could it be that the panel is going to write down?
Speaker 3: You want to get the match?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 2: What egg? Blank egg? Jenny's what'd you say? Boiled? Boiled?
Speaker 5: Boiled egg?
Speaker 2: Boiled? Okay, boiled egg? I said easter, Tanya scrambled, Ruby, I said fried. M jobs did you say boiled egg?
Speaker 3: I would have said boiled.
Speaker 4: So anyways, honestly, I was thinking hard boiled, but then I realized I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's two words.
Speaker 5: And I didn't even think to say boiled oiled.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jinny's they let you down it. Stephanie, you're up next contest the number two. Stephanie, here's yours. Don't say it out loud, just think about it. Blank bear, blank bear? What kind of bear? Blank b e A R? Blank bear? What will the panel go with? Will Stephanie go with?
Speaker 3: Will they match? If Stephanie matches, she wins. It's called the match game.
Speaker 2: That's the idea here, Stephanie, what'd you say, blank bear? Polar she said, polar bear? She said polar bear? Sisany for the win? Is it polar bear?
Speaker 5: I said, big bear?
Speaker 2: Tanya? For Stephanie's win?
Speaker 1: Is it honeybear?
Speaker 2: Ruby? Did you say be bear? Well, it all comes down to our engineer, Jeff tupps. Are you alive with Stephanie, Jeff Tubbs? Did you say for the win? Polar bear?
Speaker 3: Panda bear?
Speaker 2: Here we go around around our genes.
Speaker 3: Yours is now up? It is slow blank?
Speaker 2: Think about that, slow blank, trying to get a match, trying to get a win, trying to get a match, trying to get a winner, slow blank, slow blank, our geniees? What'd you say? Slow what.
Speaker 9: Slow poke?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: She says poke. Okay, there we go, Cysney slow poke.
Speaker 5: I said dance.
Speaker 1: I said slow dance too.
Speaker 2: No, you're not supposed to match with match with. Timmy boy explained the rules. Ruby slow poke, I said slow jam, Oh Tubbs, it comes down to you. Did you say slow poke slow lane? That's not slow poke. Well, Stephanie, you have a chance to win. Otherwise, I'm just gonna give everybody tickets. Here we go, seventy yours is holy blank, holy blank. Then you need to use words appropriate for air, holy blank. Okay, all right, Stephanie. What'd you say, Molly?
Speaker 3: She said more Oh sistany for the wind, Holy Moly?
Speaker 1: I said, cow.
Speaker 2: Tony for the wind, Molly, holy molly. Congratulations, Stephanie, you're going to see Billie Eilish Jenny's thank you for listening to us. All right, what did you say, Ruby?
Speaker 5: I said, holy grail.
Speaker 2: Tubbs? What you say water?
Speaker 1: Holy good one?
Speaker 2: Thank you for keeping it clean.
Speaker 1: Holy cow is really good.
Speaker 8: She won?
Speaker 2: She won, but I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I saw Molly, so I felt like the e in there was sure.
Speaker 2: We're going to Mike Mark Tinaz of toy deepot think about your favorite toy, your kid's favorite toy now, or maybe your favorite toy growing up mine. I'm gonna talk all about it with Mike. Matchbox cars, so play with those all the time. First, let's get out to wit her, Mike Martinez. I gotta get some more of your story. But your previous gig before you decided to do something run your own business and follow your passion. Your other job first was trucking.
Speaker 9: Yes, in the in the transportasion industry.
Speaker 2: Did you drive an eighteen wheeler?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I sell the space got it?
Speaker 3: So your family is a toy collecting family?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 9: They are? They are?
Speaker 2: How did this idea come up? Because I think what's interesting to people is they're doing their everyday grind, but they kind of want to do something they love. But it's a little scary. Tell us about how you made the leap. What.
Speaker 12: I work in a highly competitive sales job, so I'm always worried aboutgeting fired or losing my job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I had.
Speaker 12: I had to rate a backup if I get fired or lose my job for some reason. I wanted to do something that I love and something that I like and my family likes. So The first thing I did was I like, we all collect so we had a collection. So that's that's pretty much how we were born.
Speaker 2: So this was your backup plan, But how did you get it to be your main gig to pay your bills?
Speaker 9: It's just pushing through. We grew and grew COVID hard to help. People started cleaning out.
Speaker 12: Their storages, their garages, seen old videos, VHS's of their toys or their birthday parties that they had when they were younger, and they kind of spiked the whole the whole genre for us.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: So Toy Depot is his spot.
Speaker 2: It's a retro toy store specializing in new and vintage toys, so like old school stuff that are collectibles. But you like the fact that it's a store. You go in, you see the toys, you touch the toys. It's brick and mortar, right.
Speaker 9: Right, brings back to memories as soon as you walk in.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite vintage toy in your toy depots or.
Speaker 9: Mine? If it's a little corny, I have a.
Speaker 3: A Karate Kid, Okay, is it an action figure?
Speaker 9: It's an action figure. So when I was when I was a kid, we didn't uh we didn't even know they were around. So that was in my thirties. I discovered them, said, man, my parents hid this from us.
Speaker 2: From do you sell matchbox cars?
Speaker 10: We do.
Speaker 2: I used to play airport. I got little planes and drive the trucks in the cars up to the planes and I would service the planes with my fake Marriotte service trucks.
Speaker 12: You know what catering truck matchbox came in a match box that came in with.
Speaker 9: The planes and the cars. Yeah, it has your name on it, Ryan, I.
Speaker 2: Think it does. What are you selling that? What are you selling that beauty for?
Speaker 9: I think it's like forty dollars, it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: What about.
Speaker 5: Teddy Ruxman, Daniel Rushman's coming all the time?
Speaker 2: Do they still We're still fresh? Yeah.
Speaker 12: They put like a Spanish Spanish tap set in there and then they worked. Most of the time they work. Sometimes they don't. Yeah, we carry everything from the Teddy rex fins, polypockets, barbies, garbage, broke kids, garbage.
Speaker 2: Great gift for any adult. And by the way, if you have kids, walk them in there and tell them the toys used to play with him. Get something for them. You say, you sell good memories. I like that slogan. Mike Martinez of Toy Depot Beverly and Norwalk in Wheedier. Check them out on Instagram too at toy dot Depot, Our Home at Town Hustler, Local Business bro. Thanks for checking in. Continued success in fus all right, Mike Martinez, Bye, what was your favorite toy growing up?
Speaker 1: Tyan Rainbow Bright and care Bears.
Speaker 2: And sysney Ers?
Speaker 4: Was Teddy Teddy rexmin and care Bears as well? And it's just I just saw a TikTok with someone showing at Teddy Rexman the other day and it just brought back so many memories.
Speaker 3: Mark, What did you play with back then?
Speaker 2: I was very a Batman when I was a kid, Action Figures had like a whole Did.
Speaker 3: You have Lincoln logs? You were like that generation Lego.
Speaker 2: It's not so much Lincoln let Lego, Lego, Lego Lego this. Yeah, it's plural and plural and singular. It's Lego Lego. Uh Hey, if you want to nominate a hustler or you are the hustler local business, doing your thing, loving it, making it work, we'd love to help you out. Kiss FM dot com slush hustler. I am feeling Friday vibes. I am too, I am feeling Friday vibes.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just nice out.
Speaker 2: I think the weather does it the first weekend of May.
Speaker 5: It's nice on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Megala on Monday.
Speaker 2: We have nothing to do with I know, it's just and it's Monday. Monday is a different story. No, I just had I didn't overschedule myself.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's nice.
Speaker 2: Sunday is idle, So that's a workday going to be live. Check it out the Adele's Songbook on American IM. But I'll tell you more on the weekend watching. Oh. Also, Mark, want to add to the weekend watch list. I was going to text you last night The Veil. Oh you're into that The Veil.
Speaker 1: I saw a.
Speaker 5: Nod for that.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Mark, give me all the specs on it, because I'm to help people. No, No, I just can't remember all the actors, right, right, Elizabeth Moss amazing actors. I'm a way into. But I'll tell you in the Weekend's scary. I'm not scared of that. I'm scared of Reindeer.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I watched I think I'm scared of and I'm scared of all of the true crime real stories except for the interrogation tapes. I can sleep after that anyway, that's later. So you can't.
Speaker 1: Use it now because you already talked about it.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 3: It's fine. Yeah, I'll remind you.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't if I were listening to us, I wouldn't remember what I just said. I mean, I'm busy, all right, So sistany what is the deal with sleepcations?
Speaker 3: Why is this now bubbling up in the zeitgeist?
Speaker 4: So I think that it's because you take this long vacation and you get back and we're groggy.
Speaker 5: I know, for me, I land and then I start work the very next day.
Speaker 4: I don't give myself any breathing room to quote unquote relax because I want to get the most out of whatever destination I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Because it's so like ours, is so scheduled and it's so finite. You want every single moment exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: But this sleep, these these sleep pations so hard to say. By the way, it would be you landed lax and instead of going home, and even if you gave yourself those two days at home. No, you have to go to like a hotel and you have to basically sleep and just sleep off those days relaxed.
Speaker 2: But then you're wasting kind I mean, it is a little cool to be at an hotel, but you're wasting the days where you were.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, unless you factor all that in and you still have your amount of time that you were allotting for your vacation and then you just have that one extra night at a hotel.
Speaker 2: Well, I used to do this all the time. I would take the last flight always on a Sunday I.
Speaker 1: Do to test people in the world, I will and then start working by Monday.
Speaker 3: Was brutal and Sunday night sucked.
Speaker 2: Like how often was that when you went to bed Sunday night, yester that flight exactly. So now I try to book the flight one day before we have to be back here.
Speaker 5: Give yourself a buffer, one day buffer.
Speaker 2: I don't need two days in a hotel. One day buffer at home. Yeah, right, so that when you're traveling back you just in your head, you're not right back into a grind boat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have time to like do your laundry, get groceries.
Speaker 4: It still is work, It's not relaxing. Some people are going full on sleep retreats. What are those sleep cations? So you meet with experts that help guide your physical and mental wellness and leaving you feeling very recharged after your vacation.
Speaker 2: Essentially, I think there's a happy medium of this. But I also understand being tempted to not want I mean, you don't get that much time off and you don't want to waste any of that. That's why when I'm off, I'm like six o'clock, what are we doing? Seven o'clock, what are we doing? Eight o'cl And this is the morning to maximize the day, you.
Speaker 6: Know, there was this meme that went around at the beginning of the year that was like how to plan your vacations that you can maximize your amount of time off, like basically taking them on like holidays, so that you get more time than they normally would h It was a very smart little meme.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see most see next time we take vacation. Let me know if you guys take a sleepcation after Trevor Noah with us here one of two point seven Kiss FM in Los Angeles. I have to admit to something, Trevor, I am so happy you're on. When I saw you that you were coming on here in this schedule, I was excited because every time you host the Grammys, I go into my phone to text you. Dude, that opening monologue on a steady cam, walking and talking, nailing your marks and beats, going in and out of script is not only brilliant, but you just make it seamless. But I don't have your number, so I kind of just say it out loud. So wait, wait, wait, Ryan Seacrest cannot get my number. I don't have I really don't have it.
Speaker 8: Maybe I struggle to believe that you don't have the resources that some of my storekers do. This is wild.
Speaker 2: But I do want to commend you at the Grammys because thank you, my friend.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're great at everything.
Speaker 3: But it is really a skill to open up that show the way you do.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Coming coming from you, that means a lot. I mean, you one of the greatest who's ever done it, ever hosted anything ever, captive, you know, captivated an audience, So that means a lot coming from you. Thank you very much. Well, thank you for hosting the Grammys.
Speaker 3: We look forward to it as well.
Speaker 2: So do you. I'm very curious about this. You're on every day. It's a grind doing a show every single day. Are there voids? Do you miss it or do you love that you don't have that schedule anymore?
Speaker 8: You know, there are definitely things I miss about not doing the daily show anymore, because you know, the rhythm and the routine. I mean, you know what that was like as well. You know, it was like that world where you wake up every day and you know where you're going, you know what you're going to do. You but but there's also there's also something that comes with not knowing what you're gonna do or breaking it up or switching things around. So you know, I I've gained a little and I've lost a little. You know. Probably the biggest thing I miss is the people to be honest with you know. It's just like the crew that I would make the show with, the writers, the staff, the jokes that we would tell each other every day. That's that's what I missed the most. What I don't miss, to be honest with you, is having to keep up with the news in its entirety every single day. I don't think it's good for your mental health. So yeah, now I take a break, I binge, you know, I catch up on everything at the end of the week, you know, And.
Speaker 2: What what was your process to take all of that in regularly?
Speaker 8: How did you do it?
Speaker 2: Because it's like ridiculous ulous days, I mean everything's done.
Speaker 8: It was ridiculous. Yeah, yeah, you you done. One day. I spent so much time reading up on what was potentially going to be a bill or who was saying what in DC and which senator was struggling to get this past and who. I remember being at parties where I would be in the middle of like having a good time. You had a dinner, you had a gathering, and then all of a sudden, your little notification on your phone goes off and it's like New York Times notification and I have to like go to a corner.
Speaker 3: And read because it's changed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And people would people would come to me and be like, hey, you are you gonna have dessert. I'm like, yeah, hold on, I'm just trying to see what the Supreme Court ruling means.
Speaker 2: Give me a second.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then people would also expect me to come back to the table and then recap everything that I'd have to do like really daily shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand you ever know with this, I understand Like if you were in the middle of that and you were at a dinner party and we were having our meal, I would be like, what's the real story? Like tell us what are you? What are you really hearing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: That's what people do, Yeah, we're we would nag you as well. So Trevor's doing this really cool show. Netflix is a Joke Presents Trevor.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: It's a Hollywood Bowl. That's a great venue to.
Speaker 8: Be It's insane. It is insane. I'm always shocked at how massive and spectacular that venue is. The first time I actually the only times I've been. I've been to see Gustavo Dudamel, like you know, with this with the orchestra, with the Lee Philharmonic, which is amazing, and my dream was always to go then and do something. But yeah, I mean, this is it's such a momentous occasion. It's my first time doing the Hollywood Bowl and I'm really excited. I'm really really excited.
Speaker 2: So what's the format of this show. It's interesting, a lot of different players here.
Speaker 8: Well, Like what I try and do for every tour is think of a different idea that I'm trying to hone in on. So you know, my material shifts from city to city, state to state, country to country. I try and keep it fresh. So if you come and see my show in Los Angeles, I don't want it to be the same as if you saw my show at like Red Rocks in Colorado, or if you came and saw my show in like, you know, Sydney, Australia. I don't want it to be exactly the same. There'll be some elements that I'll move from one to the next, but I want you to feel like this was for you. So that's one thing I make, you know. I change with the formats this year. I'm rolling with one opening act, a good friend of mine, Wilson Vince, and so we have like a very specific routine that we put together, like you know, engaging with the audience, playing around. We keep it loose, and then what I do at my show is now is like we have like a huge conversation at the end of the show, like a Q and a session with the audience. We chat about what's happening in the world. Sometimes we talk about the most random things, like one person just got up was like, here, I'm having this issue in my relationship. What do you think? And I was like, well, let's get into it with fifteen thousand strangers.
Speaker 2: That's fun because you know that people know you don't know what's coming right with those things, and that's kind of the beauty of it all. And you're doing your podcast where you get a little bit of that too. You get a little everything on your podcast, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do, I do, you know. I mean, the podcast has given me the long form side of conversation that I that I often yearn for, and then the stand up. It's just like the connecting with human beings. Put your phone away, Let's look each other in the eye and let's make each other uncomfortable, and then let's make each other laugh and let's have a good time together. Like let's be human beings.
Speaker 2: You know, imagine if we had time on this, Like every time we're on it's like two minutes, let's go, we got traffic exactly. Can you do it faster? You guys? But you're you're just brilliant on all levels. It's been a pleasure to get to know you over the years. Drever and I will absolutely have a number detection in the first commercial break of the Grammys because I get I eat cheer. I get so excited after that open because I'm I'm feeling you, bro, I know, I'm like, Okay, he's there, he's almost there, He's two.
Speaker 8: Can I tell you. I'll tell you. Like one of the biggest things I do is like, so I have a weakness in that, Like I take a while to warm up generally, right, this is like my thing. It's because I observe, I see what's happening. But now when you're doing live TV and you're doing a big show, you can't warm up, you know, I can't like start the show and be like, well that was interesting, Welcome to the Grammys, folks. Wow, let's see how this. You can't do that. And so genuinely, in my head, I always think of Ryan Seacrest on American Idol, and I always think of how you would say this is American and I'll go like, I would think of that, and I'd go like, yo, man, that guy kicks off the show. He doesn't make you think the show is gonna start, that the show might get better. He makes you feel Ryan Seacrest lets you know that this is American, and you say, and I promise you. I think that in my head, and I'd go like, all right, Ryan Seacrest for the beginning, Ryan Seacrest for the Ryan Secrets at the beginning, and then I settle into Trevor Noah at the end. So maybe the reason you like it is because you like what you do. Yes, it's like looking at a her exactly. Thanks bro, great to see you man. Continued success.
Speaker 2: Tickets and Netflix Joke Presents Trevor to Know What the Hollywood Ball May eleventh are on sale now ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 8: See you so man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Brother. Oh that's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait to text him seriously.
Speaker 1: Did you get his number?
Speaker 2: No, I forgot to get his number? Is gone? Is he gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: By the way, Sisney, thank you for helping my friend go see Benson Boone. All worked out. You got a nice message, So thanks. See we call Sysney for favors like she's don't even ask us, we have to ask her. Happy to have his access to all the stuff. So what a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful memory for him and his daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my friend's daughter's first concert was Benson Boone and so they had a great time, Sysney worked it all out. So if any of my friends are listening, call sicany she sure and Mikayla. I know you guys get requests all the time. Ruby the back room call Siciny nothing but time. Well, Tanya, I'm very, very excited. Maybe that's what I'm doing tonight. Maybe I'm gonna watch then Hathaway. You need to how long is it?
Speaker 5: Two hours?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 2: I can do two hours of a streamer. Maybe I'll order in and watch it tonight.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy, Nicholas Gallaxy?
Speaker 2: He is a smashers something else right, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's a good looking dude. What do you call hot guy these days?
Speaker 7: Back room m hm, say you don't call him a smasher?
Speaker 2: Isn't really smashing? Like smashing is?
Speaker 1: Why can't you just be hot?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: Why can't someone just be good looking?
Speaker 2: What about a dasher? Not a throb.
Speaker 5: Reindeer?
Speaker 2: But like I'm thinking, you look smashing. You look dashing, a dasher and a smasher. Let's see if it stick.
Speaker 11: But a oh yeah, a snack.
Speaker 1: Is good too?
Speaker 10: Is good?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: A shnag zaddy saddy snag zaddy.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: The whole reason why we're talking about this movie.
Speaker 2: We're not finished, Jen, what do you call hotb? I just call him hot?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Me too?
Speaker 3: Did they say hatty anymore?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Tubs?
Speaker 3: What do you call hot woman?
Speaker 9: I would say, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: At least get.
Speaker 3: An honest answer.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: Works in the movie he calls Anne Hathaway hot.
Speaker 5: He's just like and you're hot.
Speaker 1: Color a throbb, I like throb kebab.
Speaker 3: Where did you ever hear that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just made it up.
Speaker 2: It is sticky. It's like, I'm not gonna forget you said that later, Like when I watched the movie Tonight and Order in pad Thai, I'm gonna think ye anyway because.
Speaker 1: The are delicious. Yeah, there's a point.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So Anne Hathaway has been doing a lot of press around this movie, and she got me really thinking about this concept of middle age. She said, I hesitate at calling things middle age. I could get hit by a car later today. I really hope that doesn't happen. But we don't know if this is middle age. We don't know anything. And it got me thinking about age and it really has become such an arbitrary thing these days because there aren't social norms anymore. So before you were supposed to kind of do things by a certain age, and now it's kind of whatever you want. And so it kind of got me thinking about life in eras and kind of like what era are you in right now?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I'm in my bridal era.
Speaker 2: First of all, I agree with you, what is middle aged these days? That used to be a different number exactly.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing, Like you could be in your mom era in your twenties, and you can also be in your mom Aria in your thirties.
Speaker 1: You could also be your Ma Maria in your forties.
Speaker 2: So you're in your bridal era. Okay, Sysney, what era are you.
Speaker 1: In right I'm in my survival era.
Speaker 2: One for a while, like.
Speaker 4: Working mom and you know, just there's so many plates spinning, there's a zero time for myself and we're just kind of you know, dread and water right now.
Speaker 5: But it's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what era I'm in because it may be like maybe the take Stock era, right, because I have been like I'm turning a big year coming up here.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm middle in the middle of it all.
Speaker 2: Maybe I am the middle person, right, So maybe it's like take stock, take a beat, error, take a breath Era. Maybe it's work more Era, but probably not.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's your whole life. Yeah, Era, Yeah, maybe it's just like chill era.
Speaker 1: This is like, this is not your chill era.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? It's not my chill era, it's not your chill area.
Speaker 1: There's jobs now than ever.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's going to enter a chill area or era.
Speaker 2: I've always had the same number of jobs, and I think it's going to be chillers. There's a new chill Ara opening at the Girl. Yeah, I like I need some time on that one, thank you. I'm more concerned about what middle ages. It doesn't matter, Yeah, but it does if you if you think, like by the way, I still think people go, okay, it's all downhill from here, or hey I still got upside, or after this, you really gotta, you know, focus on focus on career, focus on growth, focus on better quality of life. Like I think that we still think like that throughout the course of life, right, Like, think about what your parents think versus what you think versus the way you thought. Right, all right, I gotta see that tonight, so maybe call me remind me?
Speaker 1: Great, am I bring you a cookie.
Speaker 5: I'm probably gonna watch it again for the third time tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, watch it? Yes, yes, I want a cookie.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it from that place?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well you know where I live. Okay, she knows where I live.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring you as more as cookie to watch the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh here, I'm gonna open that door. Then she's like, hey, I'm here for brunch. I brought you.
Speaker 1: A you want to watch the movie together?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, So what I Bengals for Sunday morning? Uber?
Speaker 3: Eah, She's just gonna be showing up with her uber eats hat.
Speaker 2: Let's get into our weekend watch list before we play a bunch of kissing music for the weekend.
Speaker 8: The weekend watch list does not go all right.
Speaker 2: So on the weekend watch list, I'm gonna start mine. As I was saying, I started watching The Veil. This is how advertising works. I saw commercial for it and I decided to watch it. I saw commercial I was watching something. It promoted the Veil on Hulu. I went to Hulu. I started watching The Veil, and I'm into it. It's Elizabeth Moss. She stars in this one. It's two women actually who play a deadly game of truth and lies on the road from Istanbul to Paris to London. I like the international spy thriller concept here, and that's just up like I like CIA and I like spy. Yeah, I like undercover. I also like global like I'm into other like other parts of the world and where things take place and they travel around and move around the world. So it takes you on that trip too. So that's the veil. And if you want to just sit and watch Hollywood American Idle on ABC, it's Adele. If you're an Adell fan who's not. All of Adell's music are sung by the Top seven. Sierra is going to mentor and Megan Trainer is performing. So that's all going down.
Speaker 1: Girl Power, Adele, Sierra.
Speaker 2: Del Yes up, that's all going down Sunday. I think it's a five and date. It's live live, so Sunday five and eight right here, ABC, and you can stream on Hulu the next day. Sisney, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 4: So this popped up on my feed on Netflix and it's actually from twenty twenty three, so I don't know how I missed this, but it's so good. It's TLC Forever and it's a documentary on TLC. So t Boss and Chili just you sit down and go through all the memories of their entire career and obviously tragedy that happened through their career with left eye. But it's so intriguing and it brings you back to and real and you realize just how huge of a group TLS the was and how many records they broke.
Speaker 2: This beam I loved them, and I remember one of the first celebrities I ever saw was Chili.
Speaker 1: Oh really, oh yeah? And the e elevator. Yeah, did you say anything?
Speaker 5: Do you have a conversation?
Speaker 2: You know, I was, I was sixteen or seventeen, so she probably yeah, I think she was. Yeah, all right, what's an we can watch this, Tanya.
Speaker 6: So this is on Peacock again. Just been loving the programming on Peacock. But it's called bub Kiss and this is the Pete Davidson Show. He moves back home to Staten Island, struggles to deal with unfortunate family news while trying to maintain his career and relationships and his mental health. But this is something that Pete Davidson has been talking about for a long time and it's like really really personal to him, and he just said that there isn't going to be a season two. So all eight episodes are streaming now on Peak.
Speaker 2: Is it reality?
Speaker 6: It's it's based loosely on it the Little Script.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 3: That's a great Peacock and Ruby. What's any wee can watch it?
Speaker 11: Okay, So I haven't started this, but it looks like a really good drama. It's called A Man in Full on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is this about the real estate dude?
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to see this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's starring Jeff Daniels. He plays a real estate mogul who faces bankruptcy and he's basically trying to defend this empire. So it seems really interesting. Six episodes premiered yesterday.
Speaker 2: So that's a Netflix A Man in Full. Yeah, that one struck me as well. Commercials do work, they do. I mean I do some of these commercials and I hear us on the end, I'm like, I do want to watch that again. That's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: What a fun week. We kind of covered a lot of bases enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I think we've earned the privilege of coming back and doing it again next week. If you guys are down, why not. We're into May. It's May third already. Once we get through next week, we're like mid mayish and it's summer and it's flip flops and shorts.
Speaker 5: Summer's a knockin.
Speaker 3: And I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: We can actually, why not, let's dress like summer for the show.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have to.
Speaker 2: Be so can't.
Speaker 5: But studio was freezing.
Speaker 2: We'll call management today they'll adjusted by joom ten.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you wearing these days?
Speaker 2: I have tivas were reefers. It just a reefs?
Speaker 5: Reefs?
Speaker 3: Reefs? What another of reaction to my thong flip flops?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I didn't care what you flip up you're wearing.
Speaker 2: To begin reef.
Speaker 3: I think it's reef or maybe it's is it reef with the thong.
Speaker 1: It's a thong.
Speaker 3: It's a thong flop, but it's so it's squishy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Well that's it for us. Very busy in here. The backroom had a lot of activity. There was phone calls, there was producing Madianna's put makeup on right now. She's doing the full beat back.
Speaker 3: Are you going somewhere?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you rushing out?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to make up for fun?
Speaker 2: Why no? Why no?
Speaker 1: Just because for fun?
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to do makeup?
Speaker 2: Letter? For fun?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: You guys busy?
Speaker 8: You want to do some make blitter?
Speaker 5: If that's what you want to do, I'll do your makeup.
Speaker 2: Oh boy? All right, I'll be watching the Ian Hathaway movie tonight. Toddy's bringing me a cookie, Sisney, what are your plans?
Speaker 4: I am getting ready. The kids have a lot going on tomorrow. The girls are taking pictures for their recital and their costumes, oh boy. And then Maxon has a piano recital, and then we're going to celebrate all their birthdays with family.
Speaker 2: So it's just a lot again. You've got the bed and breakfast that you're running.
Speaker 1: Doors always open, guys.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good weekend, everybody. We'll see you back here Monday, eighteen forty. This weekend, I'll see on Idle on Sunday. Sisney's got to eleven. It's kids. Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 8: Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday,