Speaker 1: My Mama told me Presents the Start to Steal Tour. We're very excited about it. Yeah, I'm not about to bite my tongue. We want to sell it out and the dates are coming up fast, and so if you live in one of these areas, we want you to buy your tickets now. It's all available on our instagrams, on our websites, on our link tree. We'll be in Atlanta on Halloween, October thirty first, November one, We're in Houston, November two, Austin, November three, Dallas. We're in Brooklyn on November seventh. We're in Somerville, Massachusetts. It's Boston, bitch, get over it. November eighth, November tenth, we're in Philly. November seventeenth, we're in San Francisco. We want y'all to come out. We want y'all to kick it. We will be doing our coveted live show with special guests, with just me and David. Depending on the city, it'll be a great time. All that meet and greets you've been Chris Brown has.
Speaker 2: A good meet and greet. Bro.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear, I'll take a weird picture with you for free.
Speaker 4: So some of my Jehovah's witnesses, witnessings, you know, I guess witness of my Yeah, it comes out of my pores. We did a lot of Jehovah's witness jokes on Meno nine one one, us chasing and beating up Jehovah's witnesses because of me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to say to that.
Speaker 4: Nor do I, but a lot of it was because of my you know, ship.
Speaker 2: They're like, Cedric, do you feel better?
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't know, a little guilty funny though.
Speaker 2: It's very funny. Yeah, my growth chips and your Kala bears are racists.
Speaker 3: Money can't tell me.
Speaker 2: You got to have a mother for me, So bring that big ass round this way so I could work on that zipper baby. Welcome little Mamas and gentiles alike to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Theories and we finally worked to prove that the erasure of the hashtag black boy Joy was in fact perpetrated by the fat cats down at the Almond Joy Company. They could not have us brown on the outside and sweet on the inside. It would distract from their product. I'm David Bori. I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm Langston Kerman and I'm impressed. That's pretty Yeah, that was pretty good. There goes all the way to the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, come on, I enjoy our conspiracies when they go all the way to that. I like it. You gotta have the full breadth. I could have kept it on the ground floor, but not in person. Are you in an almond milk person? Are you a milk yeah? Any not milk milk is all? Okay, you're off classic dairy. I think we all need to get off the cow's dicks a little bit. Okay, it doesn't come out there dick, but I like you know what I'm saying. But in general, beef dairy all, you got to relax on the cow a little bit. I got you. Yeah, I drink. I'll drink almond milk sometimes, okay, but I don't really have a lot of milk in general. Yeah, are you almond milk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we're an almond milk house. But but I think it's.
Speaker 2: Not going green over there. Huh. We're not going green.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't until after we had committed that I realized that this was a big mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that almond milk is actually harmful to the environment. And what do you want me to like try cashews? I don't. I can't also, and shit like that. It's like there's no ethical consumption under capitalism. We give it up to the military. You drink the almond milk. Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that there's an alternative that's going to be healthier for for.
Speaker 2: Me and mind. So I agreed almond it is. But I do like almond joy, which is gross. Yeah, that's disgusting. It's relate to that even a little bit. There's a problem. One of the grossest candies I've ever heard about in my life. A sick fuck. I guess today is not a sick fuck. I don't think. No, he's phenomenal. I truly can't believe he's here. I can't believe you get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you couldn't be more light skin or enjoying milk. Still.
Speaker 2: I think that's a light I mean.
Speaker 4: Black people can't have that, but you know we I'm an oat milk type of Oh god myself, but if you're doing full out milk right now in twenty twenty four. You couldn't be more light skin.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: You're saying, aspire to be able to drink milk milk? Oh, come on, I don't even know what that's like. You're saying, drake minced milk.
Speaker 1: A refrigerator fills with milk. Oh, I wish I could do that.
Speaker 2: I think he dips in it. I think he babies in it. Whoa milk bath, that's the thing, right, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: I don't think they just do exclusively. I don't think it's just milk in there. I think it's like, really, I think it's like a poor a.
Speaker 2: Little poor, a little taste of milk that's trash. Yeah it's not. It's not as cool. I guess you can't really use it.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoy I mean joys in the name, so I'm on his side. Wow with that. I mean it's got coconut in it. It's got coconut, and that's a little coconut. Candies are aren't always the best, but there's something about it allmond.
Speaker 2: Joy they got they mix all together.
Speaker 1: You've attacked light skinned people, You've you've sided with him on the nastiest candy available. I don't know that This is a great start, but I'm excited to introduce our guests. Surely one of my favorite comedians, actors, talents of all time.
Speaker 2: You know him from from Reno.
Speaker 1: Nine one one, you know him from so many goddamn things. Black Dynamite, God damn it. My my favorite line ever served up in television or film history comes from this man. And most importantly, wait, which line is it?
Speaker 2: But but black drugs through the community. It's you couldn't have done it better.
Speaker 4: The thing is about that line, it's so stupid, is that.
Speaker 2: No one's ever was ever afraid.
Speaker 4: Of black Dynamite, you know, and we all know his history of kicking ass. So for me, it was like just being honest about the situation. You are stopping something from what I'm doing that and I'm afraid of you. I respect you, but that's what I That's what I do.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: And so that you know, it was an improv improvised line, and so you know, to speak you truth, and so that's why it generates. I feel like why it's so it just you know, Bud in the heart of people.
Speaker 1: I reposted every year like it's a holiday.
Speaker 4: You just celebrated yesterday, the fifteen year anniversary of that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, you know, Michael J. White genius, and it just seemed like everybody got the tone and figured out, Yo, this is this is this the stuff we want to do.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect film, and we're so happy you're here. But more importantly, you're here to promote your new film during number two. Yeah, Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 4: Clint Eastwood Project. Yeah, November one, November one, your number two, Nichol starting, Nicholas Holt, Tony collect JK. Simmons key for someone and and then my weird ass got in there somehow. So but yeah, it's a it's a cool thriller, courtroom drama. Has got no superheroes, no supernatural stuff, just some adults, some adult.
Speaker 2: Ship and I watch is adult movies. This is perfect for you. That's my main y.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not as adult as you as you'd want it.
Speaker 2: Judge Man finds a way to make things.
Speaker 4: I'm a trooper, you know, I knew Reno nine on one was something when we had the renal nine on one triple X parody of it.
Speaker 2: That's great, yo.
Speaker 4: We hosted it, we hosted it, We hosted a screening of the parody. The renal cast at U c B here in Hollywood, and a couple of porn stars also showed up too, and we showed a couple of clips of it. But yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't get to sign off on who's playing you. No, No, that's I would be worried about. I was a little offended to cast. You come on, man better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not that's not even me.
Speaker 2: That's south By Southwest.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I don't work that often that I can't be a part of this product.
Speaker 2: I was available, I'm single, you know, let's let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go. But yeah, that's when I was like, okay, Rena might have a little power here for bro and parodies of us.
Speaker 2: If this ship gets a pornal parody, you won't even see me again.
Speaker 4: You don't want that though, just to right, you know, not that there's anything wrong with that, right, but a parody of y'all just oh, just us?
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just no bad press at this point. I'm willing to take whatever they offer.
Speaker 4: What do you want from me? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We're here to we're here to get the numbers here.
Speaker 2: I would love to see the demographic for it as well. I would love just what that room looks like. Who wanted this? Who was looking would want then willing to watch the whole parent Yeah, because part of the parody is that they're having sex, but they're also saying weird things about the government. Yeah, that's your conspiracies are worked in. Yeah, because we would write it, I assume, right, we would get tapped to write I hope, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: You know, Obama's an alien, right, Yeah, I will wild.
Speaker 2: We would need a third because whatever the dynamics of the two of us, whatever they picked, would surely ruin this podcast in our relationship. I see what you're saying. Yeah, that would really fuck us up.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, there's a dominance that would be introduced that we can't undo.
Speaker 2: And is a disrespect. Quite frankly, I don't think either of us are both to take You're right. I'm a fragile man. I can't. I couldn't handle that. That would really that would really fuck me up. Damn, Yarborough is here.
Speaker 4: I was fine with just having a moment of silence and what that was.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 4: I am here too as well.
Speaker 2: We're so excited Yeah, thank you all for having me.
Speaker 1: We discussed conspiracies on this podcast, and you came with a conspiracy that that I'm excited about.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 1: I know, I know this hits very close to home for you.
Speaker 2: You said, my mama told.
Speaker 1: Me dinosaurs are properly fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go tell us everything. You know.
Speaker 4: So I grew up in Minneapolis and our family were Jehovah's witnesses, Okay, And I mean there's so much that there that we grew up learning or being told. Mama told us things that were what.
Speaker 2: So this is coming directly from the sources.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coming from mom. Yeah, we you know, we learned in school about the dinosaurs and she's like, now you know that's that's worldly. She would call it worldly. And but by the way, we were bootleg Jeovah's witnesses because because we we definitely we're taught the teachings of Jehovah's witnesses, but also in a skewed mom weird way. And also I'm a child, so remembering some of this is also also a skewed as well.
Speaker 2: So when you say bootleg, are we saying are y'all door to door? Are you hitting? Are you hitting the streets.
Speaker 4: Away thomes, but not really because I didn't want to get up, you know, on Saturday. So that kind of boot like kind of like let's do some of the things. Yeah, Halloween, Christmas, birthdays we didn't do. But you know, here's a little bit of so.
Speaker 2: It's just happy. It's it's not your birthday. It's not your birthday.
Speaker 4: We just like the day before, let's celebrate Thanksgiving with a chicken. That kind of that's how.
Speaker 2: Do you appreciate that? Now? Though? Uh no, like let's do it?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Why are we faking the funky? Stop playing?
Speaker 4: Let me because now I'm still as an adult, like are we right about celebrating and stuff? You know, if you have a girlfriend, you know, do I have a Christmas tree and celebrate Christmas?
Speaker 1: And that whole you're saying that that the conflict was introduced to you and you can't undo that conflict.
Speaker 4: You can't undo the conflict. You can go you know, I want to celebrate this stuff, But am I celebrating it because of what I didn't do? Or because of do we celebrate God and Jesus on this day? Really? Is it really actually commercial? Or do I just want to have fun. And you know that's is this too deep to getness? The whole thing about my whole psychology of the other day, I was with some friends. I'm a name drop. You know. Tracy Tom's the amazing actor, Tracy Toms. She rents and she's done Quentin Tarantino films. And I was over at her spot and she's and I mentioned something about being a Jehovah's witness as a kid. She's like, that's what it is about you.
Speaker 5: It's a bad moment, but it clicked for her, like, yeah, oh see, that's what with you. But that's why you That's why you this, That's why you ain't right, that is why you this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your your mom is telling you dinosaurs are worldly?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah that those bones. I don't really trust those bones. Those are fake.
Speaker 1: And you when you hear this, you are a child.
Speaker 2: Do you believe this?
Speaker 1: Are you then repeating it back at the school like, hey, y'all big news. My mom said, Uh, everything we've been learning is bullshit.
Speaker 4: No I have not did Okay, So I also here's the other thing. I also grew up around. You know, Minnesota's very white and we were you know, the only black uh family in this neighborhood. So some things I already knew not to just re veal just because of my otherness. Anyway, I got you black family, Jehovah's witness. Your name is Ciedric, not Cedric? What is that?
Speaker 2: So it was a lot of others. You had a lot going on, a lot going on.
Speaker 4: For me, and so what is you know, what do you reveal what.
Speaker 2: You can't be back? And then screaming about not real animals.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's that's yeah, not for nothing, really cool fucking animals, you know what I mean, Like to be the kid that goes like dinosaurs ain't real.
Speaker 2: You're being ahead. That's like, that is true. That's that's what you don't with sources. What are you doing? It's t rex, come on man, Yeah that is And then that is tough.
Speaker 4: Yes, now, Mom says no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, siege, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't. I I was fighting white children all the time anyway, you know, that's the rema was being flown around all the time. I didn't and we didn't stand up for the pledge of allegiance, you know, we had to stand for the pledge allegiance. Mom said, no, that's that's worldly politics we don't believe in. So I'm also that kid sitting in the corner while everyone's up.
Speaker 2: But I liked because did you stand for the no?
Speaker 1: I relate to that because I grew up in a socialist household. My dad was a very practicing socialist and we were told not to stand up. We would go to NBA games sometimes because my uncle had like he was a doctor and had these weird box tickets that he could get and my dad would take us and then we would sit and boy, were people mad at us? You know what I mean that you nighted center Michael Jordan in the nineties.
Speaker 2: That's the best America? And what's the one to stand up for? We're refusing it? And it was embarrassing as ship. They had the bull like, yeah, a laser bull.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whole wind up, you know, fifteen year old of fifteen little kids hating on you as opposed to grown and grown men mad at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you get surprised when you find out how much niggas love America. Have you ever had that conversation where you're like, I didn't even know.
Speaker 7: I thought we were all on the same page, But yeah, I knew you were in the army, but I thought you just like motorcycles. And then all of a sudden, that's the craziest ship. It always surprises me when you beat because black people love America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the It is sort of the violence.
Speaker 1: I would say that that was created around the black identity. They pretends if we don't like America, and in fact, so many of American institutions are shipped that black people champion to the fullest.
Speaker 4: We built the ship. Yeah, so our blood, sweat and tears are all up and through here. Yes, there was revolutionaries that were against a lot of the ideology, but you know, a lot of us built this ship. So yeah, crazy think we're.
Speaker 2: Like company men for America. Yeah god, wait, did you grow up believing in dinosaurs? Were you a dinosaur? Yeah? I'm not an animal.
Speaker 4: Like the animals.
Speaker 2: Traditional way actors I did. I just bro I realized this now in hindsight, My childhood was so chaotic. I didn't give a ship like when kids. I never had a dinosaur phase. I was never like, oh my god. I mean like I thought Jurassic Park was cool, but I wasn't really giving it much thought. It didn't it didn't transform your childhood in any kind of way. I did not give a fuck. I still don't really care about dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's I think is a great segue into my next question is where are you now as.
Speaker 2: It relates to dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Obviously that was a worldly teaching, But are you now like fully like absolutely they were real?
Speaker 2: I fuck with them.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan or are you like no, I'm still I'm still not a one hundred percent certain And one.
Speaker 4: Of my favorite things is to have a gummy and then turn on on Apple. They have those these like AI dinosaurs like that Robert Otten.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fucking Calling Mountain.
Speaker 4: That's my ship. Yeah, I laugh at that and watch and gok it's dope. I love that.
Speaker 2: Ye so yeah, no, uh you know I'm with him.
Speaker 4: Your team Donosa Dinosaur.
Speaker 2: And Adam Robert Addenborough. What's his name? David?
Speaker 1: Adam David his brother was was the one in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: What his brother David Attenborough's.
Speaker 1: Brother is the old man in Jurassic Park that builds the park.
Speaker 2: Clever girl. Wow, Yeah, you got clever girl.
Speaker 1: Clevern Girls, the that weird Australian man who gets eaten by the raptor.
Speaker 2: I thought clever Girl was, but the old guy who set it up. Yeah, welcome to Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's David Addenborough's brother.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: They went ray very different than they.
Speaker 2: Went really hard for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's the opposite of us, the absolute opposite, the absolute opposite. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you you are now an advocate for dinosaurs, or certainly an I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah I am. When dinosaur draws right like real, like no, I'm rich, So I got like real real that was.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like any of the questions that your mom introduced as it relates to dinosaurs have ever come into play in your adulthood?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? That?
Speaker 1: Like, now more than ever, we live in this conspiratorial society where people go like, ah, these things aren't real. The Earth is flat, there's a fucking earth inside of the earth, you know what I mean? Like, there's all kinds of crazy stuff. Do you feel like you've ever heard some of your mom's theories out in the world and gone like, Okay, she wasn't completely off base as it were.
Speaker 4: Oh man, there's comedically no, yeah, but realistically probably yeah. Probably. She's just a good, sweet person. She's so damn funny and very sweet. And I just feel like a lot of what we were doing back then, particularly like anything like a gang. You know, you're looking for a family, and when she's from Mississippi moved to Minnesota, and so she was looking for like minded individuals. Yeah, and we all do. And she's a you know, a younger woman. She sees you know, a lot of black people fuck Jo's Witnesses. We talked about it a lot. You guys have big, good hit record producing talent. Yes, yeah, pretty good farm. But I mean, come on, it's a pretty good farm.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They are there. They are the King. There they are. Yes, you got some Hooper yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, what's the kid? Noah Lyles, wasn't he the Quinta Quinta Winter was Jehovah's. Yes, we were Jehovah's.
Speaker 4: We didn't know that. Yeah, y'all got a bond. Yeah yeah, I know. My boy, one of the funniest writers, Jerry Minor. He is also uh ex Jehovah's witness. We should do a documentary about it.
Speaker 2: It's come on, man, the Hollywood ties. It's like you guys in scientology. Yes, yeah, I don't feel don't have this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe we got that and.
Speaker 2: Didn't say she didn't damn thing.
Speaker 4: Hey, my career is fine, damn it.
Speaker 2: I knew this was.
Speaker 4: A bad move, but but yeah, no, you know, Joe's witnesses are black scientology.
Speaker 1: But I do think to your point, it is a community. You find yourself sort of aligning with the and we talk about this with conspiracy a lot, where you find yourself aligning with these theories, these ideas, these whatever. Because you find community, you find some people who look like you and are are kind of on the same wave as you, and it's easier to just kind of roll with the punches, as it were, instead of like you like, no, I don't agree with this side of it and then getting put out right and not an.
Speaker 4: End of your question. Also, yeah, I mean the teachings definitely affect my adult thinking. Sure, you know where where I think about you know certain things, how I you know, put things in categorism. Aye, Yeah, that's a little worldly for me, or that's a little much still feel that way in some regard. There's some things I just don't funk with because that's just them.
Speaker 2: Like you don't play cards, what are we talking about play cards?
Speaker 4: But uh, you know, I think a lot of what I don't funk with I do because mentally, I'd like to be positive. I like to not wallowing the the the diddiness. I'm Diddy free. By the way, we weren't even I'm doing I'm putting it out there right, get.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: I was going to bring them up because you have the type of career where I was like.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was not, I'm diddy free for you. Oh you know what, not that I wouldn't have gone if I had been. Let's also put that out there.
Speaker 2: They want me there.
Speaker 4: You based a cable dog.
Speaker 2: And here's what I'll say, the Diddy party on you. Shame on you, Diddy.
Speaker 1: You had the chance to invite this man to one of your fine, fine parties, and you wasted it.
Speaker 4: I would have been fun, he would have been fun.
Speaker 2: He you squandered that opportunity. And I hope that rock. I hope while you right in prison that rocks in your mind.
Speaker 4: That reminds me of a time where I did get kicked out of a party a BET Awards at an awards BT Awards party at the Roosevelt Hotel So me and Aaron macgruder from the Boondocks, why we thought we could go to the BET Awards party.
Speaker 2: You know, we fucked with BT all the time on the show. Why did we think we could.
Speaker 4: Go in there and and it be okay?
Speaker 1: You guys didn't just fuck with like the concept of BET. You named their executives and shipped on them individually.
Speaker 2: Which was amazing. Boy was that good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great. But the ego that we thought, let's get up in here, it might have been Aaron. Yeah, No, it was Aaron who got tapped on the shoulder. Big Bro was like, uh, I'm gonna talk to you for a seconds.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know you're not supposed to be in here, right. We were like, oh wait what yeah, and he pointed to a camera. They don't want you here.
Speaker 2: Whoa, he's got cameras something. He got cameras. Oh, we're not all surprised.
Speaker 4: They have camp I mean cameras, that's not that.
Speaker 2: Was their main thing was that camera. Yeah at a party. I didn't think they had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they they saw us there and hold us. They told Aaron, and I was with Aaron and so your boy. Yes, but they were like, no, you gotta go to you know. It was like, okay, yeah, bye bye dog, I see yeah, we're on Monday here in the Yeah. But yeah, they were like, damn, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is great and we need to take a break.
Speaker 1: Yea, we're gonna We're gonna take a break and we're gonna come back and talk more more dinosaurs and talk to more secret y'all.
Speaker 2: Bro more. My mama told me when we're back.
Speaker 1: My mama told me Presents the Start to Steal Tour. We're very excited about it. Yeah, I'm not about to bite my tongue. We want to sell it out and the dates are coming up fast, and so if you live in one of these areas, we want you to buy your tickets now. It's all available on our instagrams, on our websites, on our link tree. We'll be in Atlanta on Halloween, October thirty first. November one, We're in Houston, November two, Austin, November third, Dallas. We're in Brooklyn. On November seventh, We're in Somerville, Massachusetts. It's Boston, bitch, get over it. November eighth. November tenth, we're in Philly. November seventeenth, We're in San Francisco. We want y'all to come out. We want y'all to kick it. We will be doing our coveted live show with special guests, with just me and David. Depending on the city, it'll be a great time. All that meet and greets you've been Chris Brown has a good meet and greet.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear, I'll take a weird picture with you for free.
Speaker 2: We are back. We are back with Cedric Yarbro. We're discussing dinosaurs Edgy number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't I don't know that I've seen you in a drama yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, not many people have. I mean, you know, grow up in Minneapolis. I'm a theater kid. I was trained Shakespeare, lots of straight plays, got in a musical theater. Then I just thought, you know what, I need to be a little bit more well rounded. I'm still real shy. So I started getting in the sketch and improv comedy. They have a really great theater environment in Minneapolis. They, I mean, the education system is pretty pretty damn great, particularly for the creatives and artists. And so I got in the sketching improv. But you know, I had this drama background. And when I got out to Hollywood, that comedy door was open, and I went in and let's let's let's see where we can go. But you know, a lot of the Minneapolis, Minneapolis audiences know about you know, some of my my dramatic work, but we've never seen anything, you know, more on the screen side of it. So, uh, this was a really cool opportunity to flex that muscle. And and and uh I had an audition for Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 2: He was there.
Speaker 4: No, he saw my take. Okay, I got you sent it in and apparently, you know, he said, that's my that's my guy, that's who I want to I bet.
Speaker 1: That's how he said it too, that's my guy, that's my mother.
Speaker 4: Me. So yeah, we did. Got to shoot it in Savannah, and uh, you know, I think people are going to dig this film because it there's a moral dilemma. This uh character, Nicholas Holt, is part of an accident and you you wonder if he did it or if he didn't do it. And now he's on the jury of the case of said accident. Who was an innocent man being accused of this murder and Nick is possibly the guy who did it. And now he's on the jury.
Speaker 2: Fantasy of mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you've.
Speaker 2: Been dreaming about this your whole life. I'm on the jury and I did the ship. Yeah that's what my porno would be if you weren't in it. This is this is an offshoot David Bory original h I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, it's such a it's a it's a cool it's a cool, cool way to show this part of my my creativity. There aren't very many ninety four year olds making Hollywood hit films, you know, anything worth while? No, yeah, except Dookie.
Speaker 2: You should see my thirty year old.
Speaker 4: Yeah this this, this ninety four year old Dookie is not as good as but yeah, it's uh, it was. It was great to to I like that Nicholas hole Man, He's he's solid, He's uh. I Like, here's the thing. You know, sometimes people are great on screen but not so great off camera. And I was like this, dude, god damn. Yeah right, yeah, it's it's just like.
Speaker 2: What why do you think you could talk to anybody any kind of way?
Speaker 1: You're like, bro, I didn't even know about you before this. You should behave differently, right, people are you would think you would be people like you what you don't like human beings?
Speaker 4: Just think you can just talk to him anyway, any kind of way. This dude, Nicholas Hole, he's the real deal. Man. I just like how he moved around off camera and on camera. That's man.
Speaker 2: November first, go check out if you're number two. All right, let's talk dinosaur.
Speaker 4: Now, let's go back.
Speaker 1: I did some research that I want to unpack with you, and I'm excited. I guess to hear that you You are pro dinosaur at this point, yes, but I'm curious to hear if any of this maybe changes your position on dinosaurs. So scientists, if you believe science, scientists maintained I believe science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just checking in.
Speaker 4: People think you don't.
Speaker 2: That was that's colorism on display.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I did a survey before we got here. A lot of people are saying, don't fuck with that, dude, Hey science, Hey science, I don't, but you do.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I don't know why you did that. I loved him hanging out to dry one of the DC shows that I feel like this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna seek my revenge for the my life at this point.
Speaker 2: I understand that scientists do.
Speaker 1: Maintain that dinosaurs are real. They say that there is some It would require a massive conspiracy on the part of geologists and paleontologists. Thousands upon hundreds of thousands of people would have to consent to a conspiracy in order for this to be fabricated, right that, Like, we would all have to agree to lie about this thing in order to get it sold. So they're saying that it's real. However, they do say that all of the dinosaur bones that we've seen up to this point, largely the ones that we find in museums, are fake, that they are models of actual dinosaur bones, replica replicas of the bones because the original bones are often too fragile and or too expensive to display for the public at mass.
Speaker 2: That's not crazy, though, are they are? They presented as such like, I don't I don't. I always thought that. I don't think. I everyone to a museum was like, that's an actual Oh really, yeah, I don't think. I I think I always kind of assume they would be fake. I think I'm a real dumb dum. I always thought that they were legit dinosaurs. I thought it like they just had it in the Oak Park in the museum down your street. You just thought they had dinosaurs. I thought they No, I always thought they were more precious than that.
Speaker 4: Where'd you do you also feel that, you know, you know those one exhibits where they're like human remains and see layers of human daily deals. Do you feel like that's a real human being in there?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I can tell you is that they had that humans exhibit that they used to tour. I don't know if you remember that exhibit, but for years they had that exhibit where they had all these bodies and bones and muscles all that they were using the bodies this is fucked up, the bodies of Chinese prisoners. The cadavers that they had collected from Chinese prisoners basically became the the samples that ultimately were those So yes, I believe that, but it makes you sad afterwards when you find.
Speaker 2: Out why that is.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's terrible. That's absolutely terrible. That's absolutely terrible.
Speaker 1: So I think would we do that because we could?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that's the danger of the human experiences that will pretty much do whatever we can if you make it available to us. There was no accountability. Nobody was going to be like, hey, where's my where's my rapist uncle?
Speaker 2: Whatever, So they just We did do a.
Speaker 4: Bit on Reno nine one one where we had the exhibit of Kenny Rogers bone, but and we did it with the consent of the Kenny Rogers. He did our show back in the day.
Speaker 2: He was on this.
Speaker 4: He was so dope, he was so funny and and with it. And so when we had this idea of you know, doing Kenny Rogers the existence that's so cool, touring Kenny Rogers bones, Like, yeah, Asian bone, that's that's terrible.
Speaker 2: It gets dark.
Speaker 4: I guess I never thought of are these bones really real or not? I guess I thought they were fake, but I didn't really put any real thought into it. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: So one of the reasons, besides just the expense of it and also the danger of them falling apart or being damaged, one of the reasons that they use fake bones is because they say they have to fill in the blanks, oftentimes for parts of the dinosaur that are missing right right, that like, when you pull these fossils from the earth, you're not necessarily getting in a full assemblage of every bone that correlates with this dinosaur. You're getting bits and pieces, and then they got to piece the puzzle together. Thus they use fake bones to sort of fill in the blanks. This is where I get curious, because and I do believe that dinosaurs are real. But I start to go, well, if you're piecing these bad boys together like a puzzle, how do we know you piece that puzzle together the way that puzzle was meant to be pieced together?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, and how do we know? How do we know you're not filling it in with Asian bone?
Speaker 2: Come on, little Chinese man leg in there, little.
Speaker 4: White collar that, Yeah, they won't know.
Speaker 2: Do you know the difference between a dinosaur femur and a Chinese famer? I don't know that dinosaurs have femurs My point exactly. I feel like I feel like I know what human bones look like enough. Yeah, I think that you're playing yourself out. Come on, brother, we were on the same team and then you turned on me again. He's got a nasty attitude.
Speaker 4: Come on, and joy, I'm on your side. You don't mean yeah, you're right, You're right. I can't wait for I love them, I'm delicious. Uh yeah, yeah, filling in bones, that's that is uh mam, you know what we're diabolical.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: Let's just face it. We do some crazy crazy ship. This is why, you know, it's better and safer. This is why my mom was that Jehovah's witness. She wanted to stay away from all the the crazy.
Speaker 2: It what happens when you dig into dinosaurs. She was like, no, what I am out and I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I understand it, mom.
Speaker 1: Get Religion gives you organization. It gives you a system, a bunch of rules that you can follow, and if you don't, you're loose. See goosey on the internet. Suddenly you're accusing dinosaurs of having little Chinese famers, and that's not right.
Speaker 2: You can't be a loose man out here. I recently just understood it's true, Bro, nobody wants you to be like.
Speaker 4: An old loose man. No, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: You gotta be affiliated to something something.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I recently realized. I was thinking about that religion thing recently where I finally got it when I was like, the point isn't even if it's real or not, It doesn't even I was such a stickler about how could you believe that? It's like, who fucking cares? Just make a decision. That's life. You commit to something, and the point is, yeah, the point is a commitment. The point is having a set of rules to live by, whether or not it's real. It's like, because I really used to think that, like everybody involved in religion believed wholeheartedly what that was. And now I'm like, I'll fuck around and go Jehovah's Witness. Maybe I you know, it'll get you out pretty fast. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you know the thing is, it's about structure, you know, because like you said, said, you don't want to be a loose, loosey goosey out here. And I don't know if it's wilder then or wilder now. You know, there were no borderlines, there were there were no set of rules, so and you know, it was we were figuring out, oh, yeah you can't murder someone, or no, you can't eat ham, or this meat will kill you. But now with AI, and you know it is even is it wilder or not? As you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I think I think to the AI question, what we would benefit from is a legit agreement as a society on these are the rules with these things. This is where we be taking it too far for our human existence and instead, because we're loosey goosey out here, we're like, nah, just build the technology and let people decide.
Speaker 2: And that shouldn't be the case.
Speaker 1: Some of these internet websites should not exist.
Speaker 4: Should not exist.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be able to communicate with everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I already feel be able to watch Family Guide pornography. Come on the robot porn that you'll be watching. I've already already. I'm already mad at you for what I know that you will do. I know that you will do it.
Speaker 4: Get it. I like real pussy, robot pussy. You want to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see it. I don't want. I don't want to. It's the same reason I don't want to try Heroin.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I get it, it's probably the best. I don't need the best. I need a good C plus baby try to live for a while, you know what I mean. I don't need I don't need a plus pussy.
Speaker 4: Man, You reveal a lot on this shell. That's really the point C plus pussy.
Speaker 2: That's not fair. That's not This man has a lover. Yeah, you want, we want better, But like I don't need like, I don't. I don't need whatever a robot can do to my dick. I don't need that. I like life, you know what I mean. I like engaging with people, I like interacting. I like the difficulties and whatever within that. Sure, I don't need life to be so easy that a robot just runs it for me. Very brave man, Uh, let me ask you, this.
Speaker 4: Man your seg killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I'm the best in the biz, Siedric. One of the things.
Speaker 1: That that that then got me thinking about this question of are we arranging the dinosaurs exactly as they should be? Is how much do I actually know about dinosaurs? And it got me thinking specifically about the bronosaurs. You brought up the Bronnosaurus earlier, and as it turns out, I don't know if you know this, the Bronosaurus ain't a real dinosaur. That the Bronnosaurus is actually an amalgamation of some other dinosaurs, and a Potosaurus is one of them. And then there's one with the sea whose name I always forget, but basically it is a mixture of some of those bones that they then thought was an original dinosaur and later realized, oh, that was just a fucked up apatosaurus that wasn't like its own independent bronosaurs. So the Bronosaurus itself has been a lie this entire time. And if they'll lie to us about the Bronosaurus, what else will they lie to us about flora?
Speaker 2: Come on? Uh, that sucks. I wish you hadn't told me that that really everything? Is that really true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Bronosaurus is made up.
Speaker 2: The bronosaurs is, and now there are Yeah, I feel like you're making it sounds a little broader than like there was a general like what are the differences between what we thought was the bronosaurus and like the one with the sea that you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't So that's the thing. It's not made up. And this is where we should be clear. It's not made up with like malicious intent they I mean physically, what are the similar Well, you know, it's like when people are differentiating between like species like the ostrich and the emu. I don't know how to break down specifically all the differences, but I do know that there is a technical difference.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But if you come to me and you say em and you say you thought an emu was an ostris, I won't feel as tricked as if you were, like I thought that emu was a fucking giraffe. You know, I say what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that's my point is I think that it's less about them being like, oh, we're going to trick people, and more they legitimately thought this dinosaur was real for a long time and then later found out, Oh, that's not a different thing, right, that's just a thing we thought was its own sub sex species whatever. The bronosaurs not real. Here's the other thing. I didn't know dinosaurs, for the most part were warm blooded. I thought they were cold blooded as no, well they are, but they're like warm blooded reptiles, which also explains why they always had to be roaming all the time, you know what I mean, Like most cold blooded animals, they just kind of sit there until they have to hunt and they have to be heated all the time. Dinosaurs were always on the move. And part of that is because they were warm blooded large lizards. Essentially, we don't know a lot about these creatures, assumed that they were.
Speaker 4: I kind of I think I did, yeah, because because of of of that, because of their hunting, because of their you know that there are there are a lot of them that that you know, eat plants and and but there was so many of them that were hunter, you know, hunters that needed blood, that need I just I guess I just assume that they a lot of them were warm blooded. I guess you're just smarter what I'm saying, That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Really was like, this natural intelligence got like.
Speaker 4: That even though we weren't supposed to. They were fake in our house. My mom's not a Jehoah's witness anymore. She got out, she uh, she found We got her a laptop and she was able to look up a lot of this stuff of herself. And she was like, you know what, I'm sorry, I sucked up your child.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was nice for her to go, Okay, you know what, Yeah, that wasn't That wasn't right. That wasn't real.
Speaker 1: She's like, Cedric, did you know, I'm a libra.
Speaker 2: This is crazy learning so much. This is cool.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that lapt up. So the other part of this that I got excited about in the research and this.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna wrap on that. I thought it was a really nice we're gonna talk more about that. Okay, that's what I ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: This feels great, No, I'm joking.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: The other part that got me excited was the feathers. There's are a very recent discovery inside of dinosaurs, or at least it feels recent to me. I you know, I was a Jurassic Park kid. I remember seeing it in the theater with my paint my dad, you know what I mean, sitting in the fucking theater and as far as I knew, there were no feather dinosaurs, they are but naked.
Speaker 2: Lizard that was without the feathers. Way sexy feathers.
Speaker 4: Okay, then take your time, yes, because I don't want to go. I'm smarter than you because I always thought of that they had feathers.
Speaker 2: But are we this hall time? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like there's what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Before the the the dodo?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like those guys had feathers, guys, like, but.
Speaker 4: Are we talking about like did like are we talking about t rex?
Speaker 2: Did t rexes have relf feathers? Rafters feathers? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're broke, That's what it sounded like I've never heard a t rex had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have feathers, okay, and according to some smarter.
Speaker 2: Than if you see the renderings, it is very it's disturbing. Oh wow, it's not like enough feathers to be beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's part of it is that they say that the feathers were not for flight. They didn't serve necessarily that function. They were for warmth, and they were for like beautification so that you could attract mates and ship the same way that like David Attenborough he talks about them little birds dancing around and they would flap their wings. Yeah, the blue footed booby. Uh, the t rex was doing blue footed booby ship to be able to attract their mate.
Speaker 2: But also with I was just gonna say, with the feathers. When you see them with the feathers, they do very much look like a creature in flux. Does that make sense? It looks like mid evolutionary. I'm like, this is clearly something on its way to something else, which.
Speaker 1: I do think maybe that's the distinction between some of these periods that when they say like the Triassic period versus the prestor you know what I mean like that probably is like, oh, they had a bunch of feathers around here, but they weren't really they were.
Speaker 2: Now they're like half naked over here. They were out over here. Wait till I get some feathers. Man, you should have seen me six hundred years ago. You was pretty We had feathers, brothers. We was key. We didn't land on Jurassic Bark.
Speaker 1: So one of the other the the the pieces of the feathers, or rather the dinosaurs disappearing. And this is really the big question I asked, is why don't we see things that look like dinosaurs today?
Speaker 2: Right? Like, obviously this is big birds.
Speaker 1: Are descendants of dinosaurs. They're they're like the closest descendants we have. But but one of the big questions I kept asking is where are the versions of dinosaurs that exist today? Why aren't animals as big as these big ass bird lizards were back then? And and there's a fair amount of research that suggests that when an apocalyptic event happens on a planet and creatures get wiped out, it takes hundreds of millions of years for that type of species to restore itself, Like the size and scale will not be met again for another one hundred thousand or one hundred million years.
Speaker 2: So they could just be like laying in wait, Like we could be like, oh, it's just a wombat right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna evolve into something more awesome, except that human beings keep fucking that up for the evolutionary experience for every other animal because we keep hunting them and killing them and putting pollutants in the air that keep them from evolving into their best selves.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in like residual dinosaurs leftover like you hear about like in the DRC Mechilio mimbi and shit like that. Whoa say more about that? Yeah, it's like in a in a jungle, there were all these people who said that they had seen what they described to be a dinosaur, and like people went down there to check and they're like, Mikhilio mimby, mikuliomimbia lives in there.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, I don't know that. I've I haven't given that any thought. This is hearing keeps saying that word and I still don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's the best part of the anecdote is a thing. So I got really haven't at home.
Speaker 4: This also kind of makes me think about how you know, there's some people that's still like, Okay, Schuell, what what Why are monkeys evolving right now into this? How come? How come we don't see them turn into humans all of a sudden? If that's who we are?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, great impression of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know exactly who I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But but I think to that question, the answer that we should be giving is human beings are fucking fucking monkeys could be evolving in an awesome way. We could be We could be becoming something better than we will what we are.
Speaker 2: We're our own worst enemy. Damn man, what dump it out? We'll put it behind it. Pay well, we'll make an Are you for real?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh dog, that would have been crazy.
Speaker 4: It would have it would be It would have been Hollywood news. You know that yard bro obviously witnesses and he got.
Speaker 2: A tall thirty years into his career.
Speaker 4: He admits, you didn't want to use it as a crutch at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Right, you didn't want any of those handouts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to make it on my own. I'm failss.
Speaker 2: You like a copola in that way, right, Yeah, We're gonna take one more break. We're gonna be back with more secret Yard Bro. My mama told me, Yeah.
Speaker 1: My mama told me. Presents the Start to Steal Tour. We're very excited about it. Yeah, I'm not about to bite my tongue. We want to sell it out and the dates are coming up fast, and so if you live in one of these areas, we want you to buy your tickets now. It's all available on our instagrams, on our websites, on our link tree. We'll be in Atlanta on Halloween, October thirty first, November one, We're in Houston, November two, Austin, November third, Dallas. We're in Brooklyn on November seventh. We're in Somerville, Massachusetts. It's Boston, Bitch, get over it. November eighth, November tenth, We're in Philly. November seventeenth, We're in San Francisco. We want y'all to come out. We want y'all to kick it. We will be doing our coveted live show with special guests, with just me and David. Depending on the city, it'll be a great time.
Speaker 2: All that meet and greets. You've been Chris Brown has a good meet and greet. Bro, let's be clear.
Speaker 3: I'll take a weird picture with you for free.
Speaker 2: We are back discussing the possibly tailed Cedric Yarborough, right, because I'm staring that you're not Yeah, you're not sure.
Speaker 4: I threw it out there.
Speaker 1: So this is a podcast about skepticism, and we are skeptics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I also want that on me. I want when you see me now, like I just saw him in this film, Dude, he might have a tail. I want you to be distracted. I'm not even enjoying my work, not enjoying the story. I want you thinking he was sitting a little funny in that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, November. First, go see if he has a tail. Yeah, and then maybe you learned something.
Speaker 4: You know, humans evolved, bro, they evolved. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The last little piece of information that I'll throw your way is that we didn't find out and this is why I'm calling bullshit on your feathers theory. We didn't find out that dinosaurs in fact officially did have feathers until nineteen ninety one. Some dinosaur bones were pulled out in China in nineteen ninety one that they officially were like that had feather residue whatever the fuck to be able to like officially say it now. There were speculation for generations before that, but not until nineteen ninety one. And so I say all that to say that we know so little about these creatures, and every year it's evolving and more information is coming out. The t rex looks like a brand new animal.
Speaker 2: So often we got big arms. Yeah, it's buff that's.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: I also kind of feel like that possible payback, Like you're gonna fuck with our bones. These Asians are like, you know, you're gonna take our bones. We're gonna show you these feathers, now what?
Speaker 2: Well, come on, who's on display now? Now?
Speaker 4: Now what?
Speaker 2: We're gonna make your school children look real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real stupid? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it?
Speaker 4: Get it? China?
Speaker 2: Well played, China, Yeah, well played. Well.
Speaker 1: So where let's let's make this official. Where do you fall now with all of this information as it stands the dinosaurs? Are you still fully convinced that the dinosaurs you know and love remain intact? Have they not been changed at all? Or are you on the on a different side of the.
Speaker 4: I feel like I need to start watching. Uh it was Robert Robert David David. I keep saying, Robert David attenbro these shows on dinosaurs without the dummies, because I feel like I'm it's filtering out the real information that I really need. I'm just giggling and look at this dumb ass dinosaur. I feel like I need to actually really start to to really take in this information.
Speaker 2: You gotta lock in. Yeah, I like that. That's a good answer. Let me lock in a little bit more. You know, where do you volve? Where do you feel? I'm still going to get high and watch Planet Earth? Okay, and two you ever watch too? It's very I haven't yet. No, oh man, really great. I'm the same place I always was, pretty firmly in. I think there may have been some like liberties taken or whatever, like the brontosaurce thing and stuff. But yeah, I believe in dinosaurs. Yeah, I think I do too.
Speaker 1: The only other piece of information I forgot to say this and this, this does trouble me, but but it doesn't make me not believe in dinosaurs. You apparently can find dinosaur bones everywhere they existed, on every continent. They're available within usually an hour of wherever most people live. You could go and dig up some dinosaur bones. You're not legally allowed to keep the.
Speaker 2: Dinosaur bones, but if they're on my property, you can't keep them. It is it is illegal. Who go and check people? Yeah? Like do you just tattle down on yourself? Like if you go somewhere and dig.
Speaker 4: Bones, you're not supposed to have that. Oh damn. Okay, there you go, sir.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need to check your glove compartment for dinosaur bones.
Speaker 2: Did Michael Jackson have bones lying around? I'm sure? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I probably think was it just the elephant man's bones?
Speaker 2: I think you had the elephant man?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Which is so you can keep human remains, You can keep.
Speaker 4: The problem.
Speaker 1: They can be as freaky as you want the human remains, but you got to keep. You give away the dinosaur bones to the to the government. Yeah, to just the general government.
Speaker 2: Find some bones. I ain't going And.
Speaker 1: That's part of my problem is it makes me think that even if dinosaurs are exactly the way that they're presenting them to us, there's a manipulation happening that keeps you, me from profiting from the dinosaur bones that are being collected, and more importantly, me really knowing doing the the the research directly on site, the way I want to be able to do. If I dig up some bones, I should be able to keep these until I can assemble my own dinosaur and see if it turns out like the ones you told me.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, just get the yellow flag with a snake and don't tread on me.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 2: That sounds like.
Speaker 4: Maga dog go ahead.
Speaker 2: Part of his personality, right, what he's.
Speaker 4: Like, He's like, fuck the government. Yeah, don't treat on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right about dinosaur bones?
Speaker 4: About the bones?
Speaker 2: B Yeah, I mean a conversation, it would get to other stuff. Well I think we did it. Yeah, I think we never did something.
Speaker 4: This is greatly just something.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell the people where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 4: No? I want to be left alone. I like that. I come out every once in a while. Yeah, y'all see me, and then I'll get the hell up out of here. I like that.
Speaker 2: No, that's a good page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, if you find me, you find me, it's good.
Speaker 2: You know, right, Bory what you got? I have a place to be found. Cool seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, backslash David Borie, buy my special Birth of a Nation with the g It's so funny. If we have a Patreon, We're doing funny stuff over there. I just made a video about boats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go check bory out and follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. We're on tour right now. My mama told me the start the steal tour. We're hitting a bunch of cities and you can watch my special on Netflix. It's called Bad Poetry and I'm really happy with it. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to prove to us that dinosaurs not only had feathers, but they had roller skates, send it all to my mama pod at G We would love to hear from you. By the merch like subscribe, rate review, you know what to do by bitch my Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Greeted and hosted by Langston Krek, co hosted by David Bori. Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akiloon. Co produced by Bee Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin Koff. Music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Kriga.
Speaker 1: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel