Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellancamp and camera judge. Hi, guys, welcome to t watch flashback with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and can judge.
Speaker 2: Hi tam, Hey girl.
Speaker 1: It always feels weird when we do the flashbacks because we don't do our like daily recaps on how we're doing in life, so we just get right into it.
Speaker 2: Well, how are you doing in life, Teddy? With your newly blonde hair.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling I'm feeling great. All is good. It's not only is it blonde, there's some additional hairs added in that don't belong to me. Yeah. Yeah, you know these little cute little tapies.
Speaker 2: I actually have a mullet right now. That's why I have a hat on.
Speaker 3: So I had Michelle come up for last night and redo my extensions and somebody else was doing them prior, so I said, I, oh, there's only like two rows on you eat and I have two rows with two doubled up and I put it in and we're like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, my hair is see through.
Speaker 3: So it's like yeah, and so she's like, i'll come back tomorrow and ad and then I when she took them off she's like, no, there's four on each row.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you're like, who would have known?
Speaker 1: But this is the problem with extensions. It's like you think you're doing fine when you don't have them on, and then all of a sudden you have them in and you're like like whoa. I'm like, wow, I can't cut my hair. I'm like, whoa, I have an actual ponytail that's not eight strands of hair.
Speaker 3: I'm traumatized because I took obviously to replace them that they have to take out the extensions, and I'm like, my hair, I have no hair. It's see through, like I used to have nice hair. I don't know why I started this. It's like all frizzled and like no hair there. And I went and showed Sophia and I go, oh my god, look at this. And she goes, it's not that bad. You're just so used to having thick extension.
Speaker 1: Hair that that's that's what actual hair looks.
Speaker 3: That's what actual hair looks like. And I'm like, it's it's horrible. I'm gonna be bald one day. I'm gonna take these out and we'll be bold. I can't have extensions till I'm eighty.
Speaker 1: Well, they're uncomfortable too. Even last night I was like, oh, now I remember why I took these out in the first place.
Speaker 2: Are they wefts? They're wifs that go though.
Speaker 1: There's a little tapes. Oh, I always do the tape.
Speaker 2: I can't do the tape ins. I've done them.
Speaker 3: I like them, but my hair's too fine. It pulls my hair right out of my head.
Speaker 4: With the other ones, after two weeks, I get like this itchy and scratchies with the others. But I guess we were actually here to talk about season one, episode seven and eight of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: My first thought before we get.
Speaker 1: Into anything is watching this and then watching the Housewives shows now, it's just so different.
Speaker 3: I know, it's a totally different show. I mean from the way the girls dress to the things they do. I mean, we see Camille with her friends more than she is with the cast. That would never fly nowadays.
Speaker 1: No, except for Mary Cosby, like who you just see with no one really it just in her confessionals. We don't really see much of other people's like home life with other people if it's not their husband or their kids, even their husband and their kids. It's not that much unless there's trouble.
Speaker 3: Right, But Camille is on an island all by herself. She films just with her friends. Every once in a while she'll show up to something and it's just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. So the first episode, it's called for episode seven, it's called My Mansion Is Bigger Than Your Mansion. The synopsisis followed the lavish lives of six savvy, champagne swilling Beverly Hills women born for shopping, spending, partying, and bitching. The beginning of the episode, it starts off where Kyle takes Kim to get a little makeover before she starts dating again. She goes and gets one of the facials that Kyle still gets to this day.
Speaker 2: I mean, what the hannimal elector is going on there? I know it's that.
Speaker 3: I thought that looks so barbaric looking. I'm like, there's no way they do this anymore. With the other thing that goes on her face, Like.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: I know it looks like it would be like a claustrophobic mummy mask. Yeah, but it actually is quite relaxing. But my favorite part is with they're just talking through while it's on. Once it switched to just the one with the whole horse of the mouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, this looks like some bondage shit going on here. That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it went from hannimal elector to bondage.
Speaker 1: It's you know, you start to see additional you know, foreshadowing because Kim says Kyle used to be her baby, but now Kyle takes care of her because she's a single mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you I feel that Kyle and Kim's relationship comes across as normal sisters or do you read an underlying tension when they're together.
Speaker 3: I think there's underlying tension, and I think there's stuff on Kim's side that we don't know about that Kyle obviously has been dealing with for a long time.
Speaker 1: And you can.
Speaker 3: See Kyle's frustration with Kim, you can see it. Part of me feels bad for Kim because I feel like she's struggling and Kyle is the one that probably has always been picking up the pieces for Kim and she's over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I feel like.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm seeing that too, but I feel like it's coming across as Kyle's too hard on Kim, But I feel like there's so much more that we don't get. I mean, you fast forward to episode eight and her awkward date and acting like she had a newborn.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is this girl doing? It was very weird, but that was.
Speaker 1: Very strange to me. I was wondering. They're all deciding they're going to set her up with Lisa's friend Martin. Lisa first has Martin over who I swear I have seen Martin, not on television, but like a million times. I think I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's always at Il Pastio, which is this yummy restaurant in Beverly Hills with you with Mohammed. Oh there you go, Like Mohammed has like one seat that he always sits at. Like it pretty much I feel like any day. So like, guys, if you ever want to see Mohammed, go to Elpa style in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: And this is how you know.
Speaker 1: He wants to be seen. He's not sitting in the back, He's sitting right in the front, like right where you enter, there's two tables on each side of the entrance. He's always on the seat to the right.
Speaker 3: He is now dating a girl that I think she lives in Orange County, Kenny, and she beautiful, beautiful, tall, skinny. I saw her at an event last year. We talked about her coming on the show. I thought she would be great.
Speaker 1: Lisa says, she's gonna set Martin up. I'm like, I don't think this is gonna work already, But then.
Speaker 2: I know I was already cringing, like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: No, And then Lisa thinks it's time, you know, because it's time for her to start dating. But then the fact that you know Martin doesn't want kids, He's like said, essentially, everything that Martin wants is exactly the opposite of Kim. And so I'm like, Lisa, are you just pranking her at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it's like, by the way, Martin, I know you like tall brunettes, she's a short blonde, she's got four I mean, she was really selling her hard.
Speaker 1: Well, I love LVP calling her out for smoking, Like, that's so LVP of her. Don't you remember that scene when she was like stressed. I've only seen the meme about it, but it's like the first time I feel like they broke the fourth wall in Beverly Hills, and it's like her like on the balcony having a sig. I don't remember that, but it's I'm sure once we get to it. Yes, is that season five? Oh yeah, season five? Okay, Then we get to Taylor brings her daughter Kennedy to the doctor to find out what she's allergic to. Taylor does not know what to do because Kennedy and her dog are attached with the doctor says she's very allergic to dogs. Listen, she didn't care if she was allergic to that dog or not. She was She's like, how do I get rid of those red circles? I know that's what I thought too.
Speaker 2: It's like, how the hell do I get rid of this dog?
Speaker 1: And then they like panned to the dog chewing up the pepe pad and like doing all the things. You're like, she was never been happier than when she saw its touch of an allergy come through.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: But then also like you could see how Russell just dismisses her every time she opens her mouth when he When Taylor told Russell that she wants to get rid of the dog, Russell like shuts her down. Saying she's getting better at her like she's fine.
Speaker 1: How would you have handled the dog situation?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I would have been upset that he got her dog without asking, like you don't do that. And then after you get the dog, you're like, oh yay, Like okay, it's just like our dog.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't particularly want a dog, but now we have a dog.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But if your child is allergic, you're I am like, the dog's gone. Eddie's allergic to cats, so we had to get a hypoallergenic cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Camille trying on dresses. H God, Camille has never met a k name she didn't want to repeat endlessly like I can't. I'm really trying. I was even watching Watch What Happens Live the other night with Heather McMahon was on it, the one with Monica from Salt Lake, and Heather McMahon was talking about this upcoming season of Beverly Hills and Andy's was like, what are you most excited about? After seeing the trailer, and Heather McMahon goes, oh, Camille, Camille's gonna be on, and Andy's face was like this, yeah, she'll be on for a bit.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of like Adrian's face at her eight year wedding anniversary to Paul, like, this woman cannot stand her husband and it is so obvious.
Speaker 1: Well, she showed more affection to the dog dog I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Oh, she has it in her. It's not just that she's a cold person. She actually has it in her.
Speaker 3: And maybe I'm like, is she the type of person that likes dogs better than people?
Speaker 2: Because there are people out there I have Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know her then, but anytime I've ever hung out with Adrian, she's actually been very warm, Like she's very nice and kind and like not to gifts, but not to Paul. I mean, it's never a good sign when somebody, I mean we're set episodes in and when they're nicer to a dog they just met husband.
Speaker 2: He's being so nice to her and put this all together.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was just for camera reasons, but anyways, and she's like, I can't imagine what the surprise is. Last year he got me a purse that looked like a champagne bottle.
Speaker 2: Well, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: That he necessarily planned this for her. I think he just went they have a chef, you know, apparently that lives in the house, and he was because did you even see her face when the fond due came out?
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, and he's like, try a bite. No, no, no, like you can't even give him a pity bite, Like take a pity bite?
Speaker 1: Do it? Do anything like? Not only for the chef, Like I'm a picky eater. There's a lot of things that I don't like. I mean, I don't know that I could try as Cargo. I think that's where like I have my like full limit, tried to fully put together a meal. I would at least give some pity bites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Paul was trying to be romantic.
Speaker 3: He was complimenting her, He was doing all the things, and she got excited when she saw the dog. He could not do any right in her eyes. But even then it wasn't like she wrapped her arms around her husband. It's like, oh my god, thank you for the dog. Now she wrapped her arms around the dog.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the part that is so curious to me about them is they repeatedly talk about in their confessionals how this is always how they've been from day one like I've got to say yes. There are times in my relationship where Edwin is like very lovey dove or I'm very lovey dovey, and there's times where I'm like, yes, you're giving me the ac enough and it goes like this. But they seem like the way they talk like we've always we've always given each other the Yeah. Then I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: Don't you get married? Yeah, I know, it.
Speaker 3: Just doesn't seem doesn't seem right. But uh, Kyle getting glammed? What was it ten years ago? And she was using Pamela way back then. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh. Yeah, Like Kyle is like st like once you are like once Kyle has a relationship with like she is. She's loyal. She's not like one of those people that's like gonna switch up and around like Pamela has done her forever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now she's working with Shannon.
Speaker 1: Yep and probably lots more people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then they go to Mohammed's Moha. I love that it says here. Mohammed is very well known in Beverly Hills and those fabulous parties, so Lisa was thrilled when he wanted to have a dinner for Lisa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mohammed is twenty five year old girlfriend is living in a sixty thousand square foot house in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: And then Kimmo ris to the party in a tight Chida body con dress.
Speaker 2: Says Kim's breast have a life of their own. They were huge.
Speaker 1: I actually, I mean, granted, I have platinum blonde hair right now that's passed my tits and fake tits at that. But I didn't really think there was anything that outlandish with that. I thought it was kind of conservative myself. I was like, oh, this is a cute dress. Like maybe Cheetah wasn't in then, but.
Speaker 2: Like I think Cheata has been in forever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then Kim introducing herself to Martin saying she's very nervous. Kim thinks there's potential with Martin and they end up walking out of the party hand in hand. Did you see any chemistry between Kim and Martin?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: You might relate to this what Lisa vander Pump's setting up a scene or Cedric is his name. Cedric was in the pool, the bathtub or whatever that spa room was in his speedo in the water and then I mean, you know she had him do that and then to walk in and to be like, oh, well that's a very short fuse.
Speaker 1: Also, oh my god, who wears a bathing suit underneath a suit to a cocktail dinner? I know it makes it like that is the Here's the thing. I do think Lisa vander Pumk is good TV. But when I see sich money, she's she's funny. But when I see like, when you tell a joke that has already been practiced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't come across right, doesn't hit right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hit one hundred percent right, Like I'm like, come on. That being said, I do think Cedric would probably have done anything for more screen time, right, So he's like, right, I'll get in my sweeto, you can make fun of my junk, so good, right.
Speaker 3: But then she makes fun of it like it's like, oh, very small fuse to the dynamites, and I'm like, oh my god, setting him up and then making fun of his manhood.
Speaker 1: Well, she always like she if you realize, she's always making sex jokes or I mean.
Speaker 3: Lisa definitely is the girl that goes in and goes for the joke every single time, no matter what it is, it was no joke that Camille didn't show up and did.
Speaker 1: You miss her?
Speaker 2: No, didn't miss her. Do you think that the party would have went differently? Obviously if she was there, she'd be like, oh my god, Kyle has been so mean to me, like.
Speaker 1: And Kelsey and Kelsey and oh my god, what's her best friend's name? Again? The guy supposedly that she's always heading on and his wife.
Speaker 2: Nick nick nay, that she was so annoying, annoying. So Mohammed in the early days was not married. No, no, was married to Ulanda Prior.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, so and then so that's Yolanda's ex husband who joins the show in season three, which is.
Speaker 1: But she but she was already married to David Foster. Then right, who is now married to Katherine mcfeeth who yeah not not no shock, no shocking things there. But then Taylor and Kyle meet for lunch. Taylor says she's always admired Kyle's relationship with Mauricio. Something that's also confusing to me is why some people call Mauricio Maurice Maurice. I don't know, because I've heard a couple of people like in our actual life call him Maurice, but like I've always called him Mo. I think he introduced himself to me.
Speaker 3: As I think Kyle did introduce him to the group as Maurice, or at least sound like that.
Speaker 2: He's got many names.
Speaker 1: He's got many names. I feel like I would probably choose Mo over Maurice.
Speaker 3: We are starting to see the demise of Taylor's marriage to Russell Well.
Speaker 1: She says, when you first meet someone, you think you have so much in common, but after a few years of marriage, you find out all the ways that you're different. I think the part that I'm curious about when she says that, like, then my mind because it's new to us. We just recently watched the first couple of episodes where she says like she was search she wanted him, and he was backing away from her. So it's just I don't know, the whole thing was really sad, but I'm sad.
Speaker 3: And then on her lunch she's asking she's asking Kyle like how long did it take for you and Mauricio to be like best friends?
Speaker 2: Like how long were you married? And it's like she has no clue, Like she's like, well, you should be best friends before you get married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you think people think, you know, more money, less problems, more money, more problems, more money, more problems. But I think you know, once you're in it, money can only get you so far, right, Like, there's there's a lot more in happiness, and especially when you have money and then a power balance issue and then a control And I'm assuming that once Taylor was on this show for the first time, she's able to have a little bit of her own identity inside of this marriage, right right, And he probably didn't.
Speaker 2: Like like it. Nope, that's how it was with my ex. He did not like it.
Speaker 3: And people men that try to control women, they do not like somebody, you know, for them to get independent and have a mind of their own.
Speaker 1: And I think some people can grow into it, like they just like they start learning, oh wow, okay, this is actually what a healthy marriage needs to be. This is you know, we've had a relationship shift. It is what it is. But it's the men that can't figure it out and can't start supporting their significant other that you're like, yeah, okay, time to go. But that was pretty much this entire episode. Then we get to episode eight, which is called charity cases. It aired December ninth, twenty ten. The synopsis is Kyle and Risio's marriage is tested. Taylor reveals personal insights, and there's a twist in Camille's marriage, like there is no twist.
Speaker 3: No, she knew exactly what was going on. Poly they live separate lives. It seems like, well, this.
Speaker 1: Is one thing that I immediately had to text Kyle about About the bikini wax, I said, never again, because she always gives me a hard time if I like say I have to poop or I have to pee like any like she doesn't like to talk about and.
Speaker 2: Need to hear about.
Speaker 1: It's I'm like, oh, you know, blah blah, Like she's always like, no, I don't hear about it. I said, I'm never again. If I say I have to go number two or my stomach, I'm like, never again. A pete, because I just watched you get a bikini wax.
Speaker 2: On care on camera. I know how dare her? Oh shit, I think I did too. For my wedding special.
Speaker 1: She says, I want a Dorothy hamilcut, not a Telly Savaliska. I mean all of it. And then Alexi was watching all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean just having her daughter in there while she's getting it. I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Well you can clearly tell they all don't know what they're like. Now, at least like people know what they're getting themselves into. I think first season everyone's just like, Okay, I'll do whatever. I'll figure it out. That's something I need to do.
Speaker 3: But I will say I've had bikini wax once and never again. Give me a razor any day, I give me a laser. I'm afraid of that. I'm afraid of lighting ut shit on fire.
Speaker 1: But I have to say I didn't really realize I love that. Now we're going to get into the pros and cons of puba cair on a bike. Yes, but I didn't realize that having I guess it means I'm pretty well kimped all together always because I didn't realize that, like there was problematic issues with down there and riding the bikes.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: Then Lisa calls Kyle and Kim asks what happened with Martin. Lisa wants Kim to leave Martin a message thanking him for driving her home from the party. Okay, if they both have each other's number, even if a guy drove me home, I would still want the guy to call.
Speaker 3: Me, right, but didn't. He didn't he call her and she's not responding. No, oh, I thought, okay, I heard it wrong. I thought that he was calling and she's just ignoring him.
Speaker 1: Kim says she thinks that Martin could call her, and everyone is making her out to be a bad person, Like if if you guys both have each other's numbers, he offered to drive you home. It was clearly an awkward setting, even when she came back into the room and she was with the other guy and he like set her down, Like you could just tell it wasn't gonna be an but they you know, they fudshit for the cameras and went on with their merry way. But like, no, if Martin was interested, he'd call, Why would Kim call?
Speaker 2: Right Exactly? I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kim feels like Kyle puts her down a lot, and sometimes it comes across that way. But I do feel like there's more to it than what we see.
Speaker 1: But it was mainly Lisa, not Kyle in this instant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean, plan Lisa should just stay out of it, Just stay out of it, Lisa.
Speaker 1: I think Kim just wasn't into Martin but was too kind to say yeah. I also don't imagine that Kim was into the guy that she met at the grocery store that she said she had like eighteen kids.
Speaker 3: That was the weirdest interaction ever, Like she's her daughter's telling him like, oh, yeah, I have she has this kid, this kid like named off eight and then when she gets there, she's acting like she's breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: Whose baby was that?
Speaker 1: That was her niece's or her the cousin or something like that. They'd pan to the mom like the actual mom.
Speaker 2: But why was she doing that?
Speaker 1: I mean think trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm scaring the guy away.
Speaker 1: But also the guy who for their first date is with all of the children and then brings in like their two granddaughter.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was set up?
Speaker 3: Do you think she really met this guy at the grocery store or she's just trying to.
Speaker 1: I think she just wanted to. I mean, no, she probably did meet him at the grocery store. I feel like Kim is the type of personality that if she like hits it off with you, she can talk to anyone. So I wouldn't be surprised if they started chatting, hit it off, and then she was like, Hey, I'm gonna be doing this later, call me. I'm filming a TV you know whatever. It made. Yeah, but Camille has her her friends over for dinner. Kamiale tells them she wants to reunite and try things over again with the ladies, but she's still horrified by the things that Kyle said. Camille says, maybe I have a dinner and you all join as well to counterbalance the energy.
Speaker 2: She's such a victim. You're such a victim.
Speaker 1: You're such a victim.
Speaker 2: Dumb y'all.
Speaker 1: Male, I just feel like Camille, here's the thing, and this is truly. I know everyone always wants to say I'm biased. One of the things that well, then.
Speaker 2: Let me say it. Kyle didn't say or do anything bad to Camille.
Speaker 1: Get over it.
Speaker 2: You're making something that out of nothing. But I do love that.
Speaker 1: There's nothing like a group of people judging someone else's behavior while their married fred sits there getting hot over their handsome nick Like I know, and we're going to talk about inappropriate behavior, right, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely it.
Speaker 1: I want to know where Nick is now because Camille always comes around with one person. I keep my eyes peeled for Kimber because they've been talking about whenever I met Camille, she always had her best friend, Kimber aka. She also pays her who always was with her by her side twenty four to seven, like having her back because she can't when she comes for you. She can never do it one hundred percent alone, which I'm like, if you're gonna come, you better be bring him without somebody holding her hand. Then we get to the awkward barbecue with Gary. Do you think it's Gary? Do you think this single Gary was actually producer Paul from.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, Yes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this just seems too stage for me for him to show up with his granddaughter and then she's over there pretending like she's never seen a child. It's not even hers. Is the weirdest freaking scene I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to put out just a statement to all housewives. I don't ever want to see you cooking raw meat or chickens. I just don't like, I really don't enjoy whether it's Vicky cooking hot dogs, if that's even considered a meat or Kim. I'm fine once it's actually been cooked, but seeing chicken or meat raw makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Really, So you don't cook meat?
Speaker 1: I do. I just don't. I don't know. Seeing it on television just really I don't. I don't know. I was totally fine watching the Fondo that actually looked amazing to me. It's not a food thing. It's just a raw thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: And then on bones, chicken on bones, I don't.
Speaker 2: Really like talk touching like a full chicken, like a full just it's just so gross. Yeah, like I mean, he says, I don't mind, but when you see the actual chicken, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, Well, what's your name from Potomac? So that's the dirtiest bird whatever. Karen Karen, then Kyla and Marisio. They have a lot of discussions about how long they're going to stay a napa, if the kids are going to come.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, I can't leave. I can't leave the kids for three days.
Speaker 1: Yes. Meanwhile, I'm like, yeah, peace out.
Speaker 3: Maybe they just need to have robot babies like Astro like I had on the show.
Speaker 2: Then you can just stuff them in the couch and don't worry about when you leave.
Speaker 1: But I did think after they get through the bike ride race, which I did have a lot of I had those same moments when I did one of those with Edwin one hundred mile race, where like you're like, I just don't think I could do this, so like that that they got through and I was like whew. I kept patticking. I'm like, what if they don't make it. They're on the show.
Speaker 3: If they don't finish, well, that's kind of a I mean, there was a lot of hours for sixty miles. Yeah, a lot of hours. They must have been pretty pretty dang slow.
Speaker 1: But that part I did know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like six hours to go sixty miles. It's like you could do one mile and.
Speaker 1: A minute, like, But then then they get to their dinner where they have the conversations that I swear they always if you're still at an age where you can have a baby, if you're on Housewives, you're gonna have a.
Speaker 2: Conversation about yes, yes, I've told.
Speaker 1: Edwin the only way that I would pop out another baby is if he buys me a private jet.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even do it for a private jet.
Speaker 1: Let me think if I would.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong. I love my kids, but like I feel like the could you imagine another baby.
Speaker 2: One right now?
Speaker 1: I'm in to have.
Speaker 2: Forty two? Okay, whatever, So you're forty two. Could you imagine in your fifties taking them to elementary school? I just can't, like to.
Speaker 1: The swim class where do kick her legs? Yes?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine doing that? No, there's gonna be a time in your fifties where you're like, yeah, I'm already tired. I'm tired now, like I'm off. How we've got a goddamn dog? We were home stretch man.
Speaker 3: Sophia is eighteen. She still is at home, but she's got her driver's license. She can we can leave her do whatever. Now you know what I'm looking into right now? Doggy daycare. In order to go to Bravo Con. I have to put this dog.
Speaker 2: I have to board him.
Speaker 1: It's like, really, is Eddie coming to Bravo Con.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's Well, he's gonna ride his motorcycle up on like Saturday.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come from maybe two days.
Speaker 1: And Edwin ride on the back.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be very cute. That would be adorable.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, no, can he get one of those little side cars?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, it's one of those more cycles that you can have a sidecar.
Speaker 2: So I could just imagine that.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. But speaking of the DMV, Lisa and Cedric go to the DMV to take their driving test. I have to say I failed my written test the first time when I moved to La as well. I had passed growing up, but I failed, So I felt for Cedric. But LVP and the DMV have a lot in common. Three letter names. They make you lose your patience and you will you will get to do things you don't want to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, the weird guy trying to talk to Lisa on camera at that means.
Speaker 1: He would have had to sign a release.
Speaker 2: Because he.
Speaker 3: Clearly wanted that two minutes of fame right there, and he probably got it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a rule that all DMVs look exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do think it is, and they all like the DMV. Here in San Clementy, everybody he's so nice. You go to the DMV and Laguna Hills you're.
Speaker 2: Like, you're the devil. You were the meanest person I've ever met my life.
Speaker 1: All I think about it during a DMV is like that you probably haven't seen it because your kids are too old. But Zootopia and it's like a sloth that like runs the DMBA, Like DMV is a.
Speaker 2: Old that's Laguna Hills DMV over here.
Speaker 1: But then we get to Taylor. She said she had a rough childhood because her parents divorced when she was very young. Taylor's earliest childhood memory was someone waging an attack on her mother when she I mean, this is.
Speaker 3: All I mean just knowing Taylor now, I mean, it totally breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: It breaks my heart. I didn't know, because I don't remember.
Speaker 3: These early shows that she had abuse starting very very young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was already doing work while she was, let you know, potentially yased herself.
Speaker 2: I thought that that work came after me.
Speaker 1: Too, Like when on an Orange County reunion this year, when Taylor said, like, I've always been helping, right, She's always been involved. Yeah, I've always been helping up these women's centers. I didn't realize that she was doing that before all of her I didn't neither adult trauma had happened. I didn't either, but did you even notice that on the way too going, Russell said to her, if you would have done a different the other night, yeah, this would have been a bigger success.
Speaker 3: Or Ah, my friends are out of town right now, and she just sits there and she's like quiet. But she did say that there would be forty celebrities attending, so I was very curious. And when I saw kato'kalin, I'm like, oh, there's the celebrity.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Kato beet Museum.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought he was a little subtitle, like an introduction.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Larry Birkhead.
Speaker 2: I got the too confused Oh you know, similar, similar.
Speaker 1: Same, but different. But she only invites.
Speaker 2: Adrian Yep and Paul walking in like Broke Back Mountain. I'm like, why does he have this cotway on? What is going on here?
Speaker 1: Well, they're just so over the top for what they're actually going on. I know. I mean that being said, I wouldn't have probably thought Crisis Center poker tournament together.
Speaker 3: But at the Bicycle Club, isn't it like at the Commerce Casino, isn't it out that way?
Speaker 2: I used to have a boyfriend back in the nineties that would go and gamble.
Speaker 1: At the busyle and the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Nineteen hundreds, he was gambling at the bicycle club at the Commerce Casino.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, then she does her speech and you can tell she's getting so emotional before it. During it, she has to go to the restroom. But do you think that Taylor came on the show to escape from it marriage?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she was strong enough to even think that way, but I think that she wanted to go on it because it's exciting and it's something for her, and it's she's it's not all about.
Speaker 2: Russell, and maybe maybe deep in her head she thought this is my way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think or maybe even watching it back made her realize even more.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we should have we should have her on the next recome.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's have her on because I feel like she's going to be able to provide us more insight. And also, I know we do a lot of, like you know, in general, trash talking on this pod, but I do think she would be able to give a lot of advice. And if you are struggling, or you're in this situation, or you're in this type of marriage or you were you know, abused as a child, Like she has so much knowledge about it, and I think she could help a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It's just so sad.
Speaker 3: I just feel so bad for her, like that that's stuff that you hold with you forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh gosh, but it just it really tells us where this is continuing to go. And then the episode ends with the sixty nine miles five hours and fifteen minutes later and a fresh bikini wax, so all as well.
Speaker 3: And I really like a fresh bikini wax would be a bad idea.
Speaker 1: That actually seems like it would be. I need to know how many days prior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, its advice seems like a bad idea because then it's like it starts to.
Speaker 1: Itch and you get a lot, but then it's hot. I don't know all of it. And now I mean, does it make he does it.
Speaker 2: Make her go faster without that extra landing strip she had or her uh what did you know what you call it?
Speaker 1: What did?
Speaker 3: It wasn't the Telli Sabalis, It was the I mean, I think back then pubic hair was more in style than it is now.
Speaker 1: I feel it was a landing strip, a landing stripe. I feel like it comes in waves. Well, but question, is your landing strip like this? I don't have a land You're completely bare?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean not like that. It was vertical.
Speaker 1: Some people have it like this, like like mustache.
Speaker 2: Like mini blinds, like talking about I went to wax place and they showed me. They showed you up pictures like ooh h no, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, you can book your bikini wax by tapping the link right here.
Speaker 2: Sure you get off by using the book tat.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Dam well. Thank you guys for subscribing. Make sure that you continue listening along as we cover this first season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills