Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from BMW. I was looking for our customer, Natalie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Natalie. Is it done my car?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, I'm calling to update you a little bit on your vehicle that was here for an oil change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be done right.
Speaker 2: Well okay, so with the oil change, technically, yes, is done, but like, there's a bunch of other problems that have since come up with your vehicle.
Speaker 1: I just brought it him for an oil change. What do you mean problem?
Speaker 2: Well, do you like.
Speaker 1: Sherbert Sherbert like ice cream? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Sherbert. I like Sherbert a lot. I like Sherbert more than sorbets. Well, like, there's all kinds of flavors of Srbert, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know why we're talking about Sherbert. But you said there's some problems with my car, okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Well, there's like the electrical system in your car, which is like most of the car, you know, is completely ruined.
Speaker 1: So how is that possible? Sherbert Sherbert that has nothing to do with my I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there and before I tell you, just because you know, like I know, things can be stressful right now, and you know, just the world and whatever, I'm gonna ask that you practice patients with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're you're telling me that my one hundred and thirty thousand dollars car is now has an electric system ruined by Sherbert, and you're telling me to be calm? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I just wanted to explain to you how it happened. So basically, after the oil change was done, I took it for a little bit of a spin to make sure that the oil change took Okay, I took it to my favorite Sherbert joint. I don't know if you have any Sherbert joints that you like, but like I know, if you'd like me to give you some Sherbert joints.
Speaker 1: Where you can go, I don't need, I don't need to know about them. What is wrong with my car? What happened?
Speaker 2: I spilled Sherbert all in your electrical system? What? Wow?
Speaker 1: Why have you never eaten Sherbet in a car before? We First of all, why are you taking my car to get Sherbert when you're just supposed to be checking the old change, which you don't really need to do. So that was ridiculous to be with.
Speaker 2: The girl that I was on a date with.
Speaker 1: I was you took my car for a date just a Subert's taken five hours to get my car.
Speaker 2: Back, just the afternoon Subert date. I was trying to impress her because I'm a mechanic here now, and like I opened up the hood of the car and I was going through the electrical system and then like somehow I dropped my Subert everywhere, and so like there's sugar.
Speaker 1: First of all, you shouldn't be on a date when you're working. Second, you definitely shouldn't be taking my car on a date, or third eating Sherbert in my car. If my car should have been done like three hours ago, it's not four hours ago. And now you're telling me that my one hundred and thirty thousand dollars car has an electric system problem because you took my car on a date with a girl you're trying to impress because of this job that you have, and you're taking her to eat Sherbert on a date.
Speaker 2: My car is actually an excellent recap of what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to recap. I want my car fix, and I'm not paying for it. I'm very, very mad at this, and I've been coming to you. You guys, you've always done my old change, and I've never had this problem before.
Speaker 2: I feel really bad, and I'm prepared to offer you a twenty five dollars gift card to my fair Sherbert Joint so you can get some Sherbert on me.
Speaker 1: Herbert, a twenty five dollars gift card for Sherbert. You talk about Sherbert, We just shut up about Sherbert. I'm poired of hearing about Serbert.
Speaker 2: All right, well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: My husband is a joke. Is my car messed up with Sherbert?
Speaker 2: No, he said that you took your car in today to be serviced and it's your baby and you wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I am going to kill him. Yeah, you know what, he's not getting dinner for the next three days. He's not getting food at.
Speaker 2: All, not even Sherbert.
Speaker 1: No, no no. And I'm not doing that either for sure. Wake up every morning with Jebile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.